The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn’s Inheritance chapter 3

Back at the home of Eustis Percival, he had just arrived home from work and when he opened the door, he saw the clothes his wife had been wearing that morning, in a pile at the bottom of the stairs. He had seen clothes like that before when a person had been changed into a small rodent. He got down on his hands and knees and looked around. After some moments, he saw the small cockroach. He clapped his hands and it did not scurry away. He picked it up, carried through to the kitchen, and placed the roach on the kitchen table. He then stood back and spoke an incantation. The roach shook and Imogen appeared sitting on the table with no legs.

Imogen screamed, “Thank you, but please, I want my legs back.” Eustis tried every spell he could remember but no legs reappeared. After sitting down exhausted, he said, “Who did this to you.” Imogen said, “A young woman in a red mackintosh with a hood, she came for Gwendolyn’s necklace.” Eustis replied, “Marilyn Harvester, Come we will go and see her. She will regret the day she came into your life.” Eustis carried his wife out to his car and sat her in the front seat. He then locked, the house and entered the vehicle. Driving carefully, he drove to Marilyn’s house and parked on her drive.

Leaving Imogen in the car, he walked to the door and rang the bell. Marilyn was walking out of the cellar when she heard the bell, so she closed the cellars hidden door and walked out of her Grandmother’s bedroom, up to the front door. She sensed who was outside so she opened the door and said, “What took you so long, don’t you love, you’re wife.” That put Eustis on his back foot and he replied, “Of course I love my wife and I have come here so you can restore her legs.” Marilyn looked across to the car, and saw Imogen sitting there and replied, “What makes you think I will fix your cockroach.”

Eustis said, “I see you are not wearing your Grandmother’s necklace so I will have to make you.” Eustis then produced a wand out of his pocket and uttered an incantation. The spark from the wand hit Marilyn’s mackintosh and bounced back onto Eustis. Marilyn watched the man squirm and said, “You have saved me a journey. Where did the will, come from, that you read out in your office. People in your position that attempt to corrupt and defraud need to be punished. Marilyn uttered an incantation and Eustis shivered, saying, “What have you done and why did my spell not work.” Marilyn replied, “You silly man, what gave you the idea that you could bewitch me. Go home and take your cockroach with you.” Eustis turned and walked back to the car. His spell had taken away all his magical properties and Marilyn had taken away his free will. The only person on the planet who would not be able to control him was Imogen, who he would now always refer to her as Cockroach.

Marilyn closed her door before Eustis reached the car, and she watched him drive away through the window. In the car Imogen asked, “What happened?” Eustis replied, “My spell bounced back on myself and she has done something else to me.” Imogen asked, “So how do we get my legs back.” Eustis replied, “We could try Zachary Gilbert, he is more powerful than me.”

Marilyn thought that the time was right, for her to dispense some justice to Zachary and Raymond Gilbert. She moved to the phone and called the Taxi firm. When the girl answered, Marilyn asked if the nice young man who picked her up early was available. The girl replied, “Which nice young man was that, we have a few on our books.” Marilyn continued, “He said his name was Denis Winterbourne.” The girl replied, “Yes he is lovely and he should be finished his current assignment in about ten minutes.” Marilyn booked him as soon as he was available and then went into the kitchen to make a sandwich.

Marilyn had looked up Zachary Gilbert’s address in the phone book and cleared away her sandwich making utensils before Denis rang the bell. Still wearing her red mackintosh and boots Marilyn opened the door and said, “What did you do, before you took up, driving taxis for a living.” Denis replied, “I graduated from Birmingham University with a degree in Business and law, but when I came home, I could not find a job matching my qualifications.” Marilyn said, “Take me to this address,” handing him a piece of paper, “and we will discuss your aspirations when we get back.” Denis started the journey saying, “Seeing you, in your lovely mackintosh, makes driving, very difficult.” Marilyn looked at the budge in his crutch and said, “Drive carefully and we will deal with that when you take me home.”

As they pulled up in front of Zachary Gilbert’s home Marilyn noticed Eustis Percival’s car parked outside and there was no sign of Cockroach. Marilyn thought, “So Zachary is a warlock and Eustis has come running to him.” Marilyn told Denis to wait for her and rang the doorbell.

A very pretty, young woman Marilyn had never met answered the door wearing a skimpy French maid’s outfit. Marilyn said, “I would like to speak with Zachary Gilbert please.” The girl replied, “The master is busy but who, should I say is calling.” Marilyn whispered an incantation and the young girl relaxed before Marilyn, said, “Tell your ex-master that it is Marilyn Harvester who would like a word.”

The young girl said, “Thank you mistress, and please come this way.” Marilyn was led into the rear of the house and shown into a room with lots of books and five comfortable chairs. Sitting on the chairs were Zachery and Raymond Gilbert, and Eustis, Cockroach was perched on a table, between them. The young girl walked up to Zachery and said, “You have another visitor,” before hitting him across the face with her clenched fist. She turned and started to walk out of the room as she reach Marilyn in the doorway, Marilyn said, “There is a taxi outside, go and wait in it, I won’t be long.”

Seeing Marilyn, Imogen shrieked and Zachary turned to her and said, “There are rules you know, you cannot come into someone’s house and disrupt enslaved persons. I can see you need a lesson in manors.” Marilyn replied, “There are also rules against stealing someone else’s property and committing murder.”

Zachery replied, “No one is trying to steal your property and no one here has committed murder.” Marilyn said, “Eustis attempted to share out what he thought was, Gwendolyn’s property and Raymond here, killed Gwendolyn.” Eustis exclaimed, “What do you mean, I thought, the will, clearly stated that it was her wishes.”

Marilyn replied, “I have asked you before, where did you get the will. All Gwendolyn’s businesses and assets were transferred into my name, more than eight years ago.”

Eustis said, “Raymond said he found it in Gwendolyn’s bedroom while he was looking for the cellar.” Marilyn asked Raymond, “When were you, in Gwendolyn’s bedroom, was it straight after you pushed her down those stairs at the mall. Or was it while you snuck into my garden and snipped her necklace while she slept.”

Zachary said, “Is all this true Raymond?” Raymond looked very guilty but replied, “I don’t know what she is talking about.” Marilyn said, “Isn’t there rules about lying as well. Eustis, “If you don’t want to get caught up in this retribution, you should take cockroach and go.” Zachary whipped out a wand and pointing it at Marilyn shouted in incantation. The wand glowed and cracked, but nothing happened and then Marilyn’s coat glowed and a pulse of energy fired the spell back at Zachary. He was too slow to counteract it, and he slumped to the floor. All the strength and mass had gone out of his arm and leg muscles. Marilyn said, “You men are very foolish I haven’t cast a spell yet,” she pointed her finger at Raymond and whispered a very complex incantation. There was a poof of smoke, where Raymond was sitting; he was replaced by a porcelain girl doll, dressed in a bright summer latex dress and with little living eyes. There was a small name plate around its neck with “Lilly Liar” on it.”

Imogen shouted, “Eustis, get me out of here.” Eustis picks up his wife and then ran out of the room. Zachery started shouting another incantation and Marilyn held up her finger to shut him up and whispered a shot incantation. A ball gag appeared in his mouth and there was no strength in his arms, so he could not lift his hands to remove it. Marilyn turned and departed. Outside she got in the back of the taxi beside the French Maid and Denis asked, “Who is this and where are we taking her.” Marilyn replied, “Where does she want to go, I expected you to find out all about her.” Denis continued, “She would not speak to me but she did infer that you were now her mistress.”

Marilyn turned to the girl and asked, “If you were free, to go where you wanted, where would that be.” The girl replied, “That horrible man took me when I was fifteen, I did not finish school, and I have no skills other than being a maid. Could I not be your maid?” Marilyn replied, “I have a latex fetish so if you want to be my maid, you will need to change your uniform for one made out of latex.” The girl replied, “Oh lovely, can I start today.”

Marilyn said, “Denis take us home, via the latex shop on Canal Terrace.” Denis parked in the small car park right outside the factory and shop. Marilyn said, “Come both of you, a new wardrobe is necessary.” Memories of the shop and business flowed into Marilyn mind and she suddenly knew the names of all the staff and all the products they manufactured and sold.

Marilyn walked into the shop followed closely by Denis and the Maid. The girl in the shop rushed up to Marilyn and hugged her saying, “You are back, did, you graduate.” Marilyn replied, “Hello Hazel how are you, yes I graduated with a first class degree, and I would like a change of clothes for my two friends.” Hazel replied, “You go through and see Frank, while I see to your friends.” .

Marilyn walked into the factory through a hidden door and walked up to the office. As she stepped in the man sitting at a desk stood and shouted, “At last, you are back, I need your input to some necessary changes. This afternoon we had a visit from one of the Gilbert girls, who said that she was in-charge.” Marilyn replied, “You need to start making bondage clothing and she is the model in-charge. The more bizarre the bondage the better she will like it.” Frank said, “I am glad you are back, Bondage was one of the topics I wanted to discuss. We are getting many requests to manufacture bondage items and until I had your agreement, I have not accepted any of the orders.

Marilyn said, “Frank you are in-charge here, if you see a new potential market, you should go for it. If you need to increase the work force, I can help you there. If you need to expand, I can also help you there. The only thing that will make me angry is if you want to reduce the output.” Frank replied, “I love working for you. We may need additional capital for four more cutting tables and two more gluing stations.” Marilyn said, “I am seeing Herbert tomorrow and I’m sure I can persuade him to release some funds, how much do you want.” Frank replied, “About £20K will be enough. Oh, by the way my condolences regarding the death of your Grandmother, I only head about it yesterday. When and where is the funeral?” Marilyn replied, “The undertaker had arranged everything for Monday at the village church in Charlton Abbots starting, at two o’clock. I will expect you to close up that day, so everyone can attend.” Frank said, “Of course we will all attend, Gwendolyn and you have saved this business more than once. I can’t think of anyone, better than you, to work for”

They continued chatting for another ten minutes and then Marilyn said she had to go. Frank said, “Oh, I’ll see you on Monday, have a good weekend.”

Marilyn walked back to the shop and both Denis and the Maid were both wearing latex versions of there earlier clothing. Marilyn walked up to the Maid, kissed her, and then asked, “What is your name, I don’t want to call you Maid all the time. The girl in the fetish French Maid’s outfit replied, “Before I was taken I was called Charlotte Shaw, but he would never allow me to use that name.” Marilyn replied, “Well Charlotte, from now on, that is the only name you will answer to.”

Taking Denis by the hand, she said Cheerio to Hazel and told her she would see her on Monday and then walked out of the shop. Denis opened the back door for the girls and getting in himself, he said, “We haven’t paid for our clothes, shouldn’t we go back before they call for the Police.” Marilyn said, “Just drive, the shop and the Factory are both mine, it would be a waste of time paying myself.”

Denis drove his taxi from the shop back to Marilyn’s home. He parked on the drive and then opened the back doors so both females could alight. Charlotte said, “Is this your home, it is gorgeous.” Marilyn opened the door and said, “This is also your home, so get inside and put the kettle on.” As Denis approached her nervously, Marilyn said, “You said, you had a business degree, how would you like a job where you could use it.” Denis replied, “All I have done since I graduated is drive a taxi, my business skills may be a bit rusty.”

Marilyn waited from him to close the door and then replied, “If you had a choice between me and Charlotte who would you choose.” Denis replied, “That is not fair, you dressed in that mackintosh fills most of my fantasies but Charlotte in her latex maid’s uniform fills the remaining ones. I could not choose between you, I would take you both.”

Marilyn said, “Take Charlotte to my bedroom and give her at least ten orgasms before you stop. If you can do that, you can stay and service both of us and I will give you a job. Fail and you will not get me or the Job.” Denis walked to the kitchen and taking Charlotte gently by the hand, led her towards the stairs.

Marilyn walked into her Grandmother’s bedroom and sat on the bed. She remembered an incantation her grandmother used, and uttered it exactly. All the bedding changed to latex and all the clothes in the wardrobe and drawers changed as well. Marilyn thought, “I wonder if that works in my bedroom as well or should I move in here.”

Marilyn left the bedroom in its latex mode and walked towards the stairs; she climbed them and looked into her bedroom. Denis was lying on top of Charlotte, and was banging away, with gusto. Marilyn said, “How many orgasms have you counted since he started, Charlotte.” Charlotte replied, “Seven coming up to eight. I have never had sex like this. That Gilbert man and his son just raped me and I was never allowed to climax. How can you allow your man to do this to me?”

Marilyn replied, “He doesn’t want to be just mine, he would prefer to be ours. I’ll have him when he is recovered.” Charlotte whispered, “I didn’t know men could go this long.” Marilyn replied, “He cannot cum, until you have had ten orgasms.”

Marilyn left them to it, and returned to the kitchen, she selected the food for that evening meal and made sure there was enough for three. She peeled the potatoes, peeled, and chopped the vegetables, placing them all in bowls ready for cooking. There was a large ham in the fridge so she carved off enough for three large helpings. There was no alcohol in the house, it had been a rule of Grandmother, Marilyn thought, “I’ll order some wine with a low alcohol percentage. That will be my compromise.”

She heard movement on the stairs and then both Denis and Charlotte came in to the kitchen arm in arm. Charlotte said, “That was wonderful, Thank you, I still don’t know how you could do that.” Marilyn said, “This is a big house and will require a lot of your cleaning skills, but you share the house with me and possibly Denis. Your additional responsibilities are to give sexual pleasures to us both. Have you ever done a woman?” Charlotte said, “Before I was taken by Mr Gilbert, I was a confirmed lesbian. Why are you being so nice to me?” Marilyn replied, “When you opened the door at the Gilbert’s home you looked so unhappy and I knew what sort of worms they were. I could not leave you like that. Anyone who lives here, has got to want to live here. Although I could force you, I would prefer you to choose to.”

Denis said, “Does that go for me?” Marilyn replied, “No you don’t have a choice, you now belong to both of us and as such you have to live here. Charlotte, you finish dinner while Denis takes care of me. Lay the table, in the dining room, for three. We will always eat together. Unfortunately I don’t have any wine.”

Marilyn took Denis by the hand and guided him up the stairs to her old bedroom. As she entered, she tried Grandmother’s incantation, all the bedding changed to latex, and she assumed that all her clothes had changed as well.

Denis said, “Can you please keep your mackintosh and boots on, this ticks all my fetish boxes.” Marilyn replied, “I have no desire to take it off, it is never sticky or dirty and I never need to wash.” Denis continued, “It must be bewitched.” Marilyn replied, “Just like your cock, bring it here.”

Again, Denis could not orgasm until his partner has received ten and he was becoming very tired. As Marilyn came for the tenth time, he climaxed more powerfully that he had ever done before and he was now totally in love.

Marilyn left her sleeping partner, walked down to Charlotte, and asked, “Is everything under control.” Charlotte leaned in and kissed Marilyn with all her sensual prowess. Marilyn was taken by surprise but soon returned the kiss and Charlotte nearly climaxed again. As they broke apart, Charlotte said, “I love you mistress. You have taken me out of the fire and placed me on a silk cushion. Marilyn replied, “As long as you do all your duties, you can remain on this imaginary cushion.”

When the meal was ready, they all sat down together. Denis and Charlotte had eyes for each other throughout the meal. Marilyn was not jealous, she knew she could have both, whenever she wanted them, but she was unsure whether she could give enough to sustain a lasting relationship. She considered, “Perhaps this was the best solution.”

After the meal, Charlotte cleared away and Denis helped her to wash up. Marilyn was sitting in the Lounge when Denis joined her and he said, “I love you, but I sense I am not worthy of you, however I am worthy for a servant like Charlotte.” Marilyn replied, “I saw the way she looked at you at dinner and I am not surprised. Go and court her, I am sure you can establish a lifelong relationship. Just remember that when I want sex, you are both fodder for my bed.”

Denis left the room to find Charlotte, and Marilyn continued reading. Denis sat with Charlotte at the kitchen table and told her how he felt; he explained how he thought the relationship with Marilyn would play out and asked if Charlotte would be his girl. Charlotte replied, “Before Marilyn, I had no right to feel love but now I love you both and yes you can have me but I come with baggage. If, you take me it has to be for life, and you also take my mistress.” Denis kissed her to seal the agreement and discovered that her lips tasted like strawberries and fine wine. Marilyn cocked her head around the door and said, “You two can have my room, I am going to move into Grandmother’s room. How about, we all have a coffee in the lounge, in half an hour. I am going to fetch some stuff out of my old room.

Marilyn moved the old red mackintosh and all Gwendolyn’s notebooks and letters together with her toothbrush and soap bag. She joined Denis and Charlotte when the drink was ready and said, “These are the rules for this house. Charlotte is the maid and cleaner, she is responsible for all cleaning and laundry duties and well as sharing the meal preparation and serving duties. Denis, your duties are the garden, any driving that is required, and I will ease you into business development. Denis replied, “The taxi is not mine I will have to return it tomorrow and hand in my notice, do you have a car?” Marilyn replied, “There was a vintage Rolls Royce in the garage when I went to college, you had better check it and get it serviced if it needs one. The Jaguar garage on Gloucester Road normally looks after it. They will always lend you a courtesy car while the Rolls, is being worked on if needed.

Denis said, “I will check it in the morning when it is light and before I take the taxi back.” Charlotte kneeled down in front of Marilyn and asked, “Would you mind if I ate your pussy, I have wanted to do this since I was fourteen.” Marilyn opened her legs and leaned back in the chair, then said, “You can get to the garage through the kitchen and there is a good light in there.” Denis disappeared while Charlotte put her tongue to use.

Marilyn had never had a female tongue in her pussy before and she loved it. Without consciously thinking about it, she whispered a simple incantation and Charlotte suddenly found that Marilyn’s pussy tasted, just what she was looking for, and she knew she was addicted.

Denis was like a boy, in a toyshop, the car was in fantastic condition, and the garage was equipped with everything anyone would need to care for it. He lifted the hood to check the oil and water and got the shock of his life. He was expecting an old, side valve engine circa, 1920 but instead there was a very recent fuel-injected and turbocharged six-cylinder engine.

He got down on his knees, and looked underneath, where he observed a recent automatic gearbox attached to the very clean engine. He checked the oil on the dipstick and the water in the radiator and found both to be at the correct levels. Lowering the hood, he opened the driver’s door and sat in the driving seat. There was a note stuck to the dashboard, which read, “Fuel tank and lines purged November 3rd 1992. So the engine had not run for two years and whoever had looked after the car last had done the right thing. Unleaded fuel had a very short shelf life, and had there been fuel in the tank, it would be sludge by now.

He found an empty 10-litre jerry can that had been used for petrol, so he would get that filled in the morning. The road fund, tax disc on the windscreen had run out in 1993 but he also needed to check the MOT certificate and who, was the insured driver. Turning off the light in the garage, he returned to the lounge and found Marilyn and Charlotte sitting close together on the settee. Denis said, “The car looks very good it has a new engine and gearbox, and it has been drained of fuel. Where are the MOT and insurance certificates?” Marilyn replied, “In that book case there is a folder labelled car. Try there first.”

Denis retrieved the folder form the bookcase and sat down in an armchair. He opened the folder and found that it was divided into four sections the first one was marked road fund licence, the second section was MOT, and there were certificates for every year from 1967 to 1992 but none for the last two years. The next section was marked insurance, and the most recent fully comprehensive certificate ended on the 7th January 1993. Since then there was two certificates entitled “Cherished car, off road policy.”

Denis said, “We will need to renew the insurance, get an MOT, then get it road taxed but fist I need to get some fuel so we can try the engine.” Marilyn said, “I will renew the insurance in the morning and arrange for an MOT and service then we can get the road tax at the post office.” Denis continued, “To do it at the post office you need the form V5 log book.” Marilyn replied, “I think you will find that at the back of that folder, you have been looking through.”

Denis said, “Yes here it is, I can’t wait to drive you about in that beautiful car.” Marilyn said, “It’s a pity we will not have it ready before Monday, we will have to used one of the undertaker’s cars.” Charlotte asked, “Do you want me to accompany you to the funeral of your Grandmother.” Marilyn replied, “Yes, you are both my family now, so I will need your support.” Charlotte asked, “What will I wear I can’t go, dressed like a maid.” Marilyn replied, “You and I are about the same size, you should find something suitable in your bedroom.”

The time was approaching nine o’clock and Marilyn was thinking of retiring when the doorbell sounded. Charlotte jumped up to answer the door and when she opened it she found Mandy Gilbert standing there who said, “What are you doing here Slut, you work for my Father.” Charlotte replied, “My name is Charlotte and I work from Mistress Marilyn, if you are going to be rude, you can go away. If you promise to be nice, I will inform my Mistress that you are here.” Mandy looked down at the ground, and said, “I promise to be good; I need to speak with your Mistress.”

Charlotte invited Mandy to come inside and then closed the door. She led Mandy into the Lounge and introduced her, as “Miss Gilbert, would like to speak with you Mistress. Come Denis let’s leave them alone.” Mandy sat on the armchair, Denis had just vacated, and Marilyn asked, “What do you want?”

Mandy replied, “Everything has gone wrong, I’ve lost Becca, my brother has been turned into a doll and my Father is a lifeless bag of bones. How do I get the gag out and how do I get his limbs back.” Marilyn asked, “Where have you left him.” Mandy replied, “I put him to bed at home and gave him Raymond to keep him company.”

Marilyn asked, “And where did you lose Becca?” Mandy replied, “I was walking her in the park and two boys passed me and then turned and said, “You have a very nice dog there could we walk it for a while. You go and wait at the other gate and we will bring the dog to you. I felt compelled to wait by the other gate while they had Becca, but they never came. I must have waited for more than two hour before the park keeper told me to go home.

Marilyn asked, “So you have told me of your problems, what do, you want me to do.” Mandy said, “I want you to make me forget all about them, or make them all go away.” Marilyn whispered a complex incantation and Mandy reduced in size and became a cat. The red mackintosh she had been wearing was lying, almost flat, on the chair where she had been sitting and a cat emerged from it. Marilyn picked up the female cat, walked to the front door and threw her out. Closing and locking the door behind her, she walked up stairs without thinking. Seeing Denis and Charlotte in bed together, she remembered she had switched bedrooms and said, “Charlotte I will expect a cup of tea in bed at seven thirty and your longue in my pussy. Good night both of you.” Turning she walked down stairs and into the lounge where she picked up the red coat and walked to her new bedroom.

Hanging up the red double-breasted mackintosh in the wardrobe, she then performed her nightly ablutions in the en-suite and then climbed into bed. The bed was very comfortable and she was soon fast asleep.

The hooded mackintosh was so comfortable that she slept right through the night, and was awoken when Charlotte’s tongue started lapping around the lips of her labia and flicking her clitoris with gentle regular strokes. Marilyn opened her eyes and noticed the cup and saucer on the bedside table. Charlotte continued until Marilyn orgasmed twice and the backed out of the bed. Marilyn picked up her teacup and started to drink. Charlotte said, “Breakfast will be in ten minutes Mistress. Denis needs to hand the taxi back first thing this morning and asked if you could book the MOT and sort out the Insurance on the Rolls.

Marilyn got out of bed and all the creases, scuffs fell off the mackintosh, and it once again looked brand new. Marilyn walked into the Kitchen and found Denis finishing off his breakfast. Marilyn said, “I am glad you haven’t gone, you will need some money for all the journeys, and the time you gave to me, how much do you think?” Denis replied, “About sixty-five should do it.” Marilyn walked back into her bedroom and took seventy pounds out of Grandmother’s moneybox. She returned to Denis and gave him the cash, and said, “Could you write your full name, age and driving details, on a piece of paper, before you go. I will need them for the insurance.”

Denis gave her a piece of paper and said, “Already done, I’ll get some fuel and will be back about ten o’clock,” he then left the house. Charlotte put Marilyn’s breakfast down in front of her and asked, what are you going to wear on Monday and can you help me choose something to wear.” Marilyn replied, “Of course I can, did you and Denis sleep well last night.” Charlotte replied, “After some wonderful sex we slept very well. Mistress, Denis is very concerned, that he may have upset you. Before I came along, he thought you wanted him for yourself.” Marilyn replied, “I am not upset, you and he make a lovely couple and I get to have sex with both of you when I need it. As far as I am concerned, this is a perfect solution.”

Charlotte said, “Mistress you are wonderful and I love you more than life itself, you can share my man anytime.” Marilyn said, “Finish up here and then do your cleaning duties, I have a visitor coming at eleven and I need to prepare for him.

Marilyn returned to her downstairs bedroom and pulled the business folders out of Grandmother’s bookcase. Each folder contained all the details about the various businesses. Marilyn skimmed through each, extracting knowledge about what each business did, how many staff they employed, and what the last recorded profit margin was for each enterprise. All the businesses seemed to be doing well and making good money.

At a quarter-past-nine, Marilyn phoned the Garage’s number, and was put through to the service manager. She introduced herself and mentioned the car saying it had not been used for more than two years and asked if it could be services and MOT’d. The service manage asked if the car could be collected that afternoon and Marilyn agreed saying that she had arranged for her chauffer to get some petrol for it that morning. The Service Manage confirmed that someone would be there at two o’clock. After terminating the call to the garage, she phoned Lancaster Insurance and after giving them to old policy number asked them to restart the insurance form Lunch time and giving Denis’s details as the driver. They agreed to reinstate the insurance and confirmed that a new certificate would be sent out by post that day. Marilyn thanked them and terminated the call. Denis arrived back at ten-fifteen and poured the unleaded fuel into the car’s tank. He sat in the driver’s seat and turned the key the engine turned over sluggishly the battery was tired but the engine eventually fired. It started very lumpy but after a few minutes all the cylinders fired and all became smooth. Denis let the hand brake off and selected drive easing the car out of the garage. The initial jerk as the breaks freed soon became an easy roll out of the garage.

In the garage, there were all the implements needed for washing and waxing the car so Denis filled a bucket with warm water and started washing the dust off. Marilyn stepped outside and said, “I see you got it started, did it run alright. The service manager at the garage is sending someone to collect the car, at two o’clock. I also have a visitor coming at eleven and I would like you to be with me in the house when he comes.

Denis said, “I’ll come in, when he comes, in the meantime I will carry on here.” Marilyn left him cleaning the car and went back inside the house. Charlotte asked if Denis was all right and asked if she could take him a mug of coffee. Marilyn said, “Of course you can.” Charlotte carried a full mug of coffee out through the garage to where Denis was cleaning the car on the drive. Denis was wearing a latex shirt, a latex pair of jeans and Charlotte was wearing her latex French maid’s costume. The woman from the house across the road came out and started berating both Charlotte and Denis for bringing the tone of the place down. Marilyn heard the commotion and stepped outside as Mrs Clifford was marching up the drive. Marilyn said, “Mrs Clifford, how nice to see you, we haven’t seen each other, for more than three years. How are you?” Mrs Clifford, replied, “Marilyn, I see you have come home, and you have already caused the tone of the street to be lowered.”

Marilyn replied, “We do not see you on this side of the street very often Mrs Clifford, come in and have a cup of tea. Charlotte, please make a pot of tea and bring it into the sitting room. Come this way Mrs Clifford and we will have a nice chat.”

Mrs June Clifford, did not want to enter Marilyn’s house she lived in fear of the items within, the last time she had been inside, was more than thirty years earlier with Marilyn’s mother, but she found herself following Marilyn.

As they sat down in the lounge, Marilyn said, “Are you on your own now that you have frightened both your husband and Cindy away.” June replied, “What do you know of Cindy, I know you and she were friends before collage, but neither of you came home.” Marilyn replied, “Cindy went home to her father during vacations and I stayed at collage helping with the remedial students. Cindy told me she would never come back here ever again as long as you were here. Why did you not save my Grandmother when she was pushed down the stairs in the Mall? You were standing just below her and could have broken her fall, but you just stepped aside and watched her fall to her death.”

June replied, “Who told you that, that is a very malicious slander and if you ever say that in public I will sue you for definition of character.” Marilyn said, “No one told me, I saw both Raymond Gilbert and you in Grandmother’s crystal ball, and that never lies.”

June was speechless her evil action had been uncovered and she just sat there with her mouth open. Marilyn continued, “So you don’t deny being there or assisting in the murder.” June exclaimed, “I have not had a good night sleep since, I did not know your Grandmother would die, she has always been bullet proof, I expected her to glide down to the next level. I learnt a long time ago, never to stand in her way.”

Marilyn replied, “But you didn’t come over here to apologise, you came here to shout at my staff. You dominated Cindy’s father to the point he had to leave and you have alienated Cindy so she refuses to come home and now you have started on my friends and staff. Will you never learn, for failing to help my Grandmother I am going to teach you a lesson, you will never forget. Just then, Charlotte appeared with a sliver tray, containing a teapot, two cups and saucers, a milk jug and a sugar bowl.

Marilyn said, “Thank you Charlotte, Herbert will be here in a moment, could you please keep him outside until June and I are finished.” Charlotte replied, “Certainly Mistress, is that all?” Marilyn thanked Charlotte and told her that was all, she then turned to June as said, “As you like latex so much you will now wear nothing else.” Marilyn whispered a complex incantation and all June’s clothes changed in to latex, these included the clothes on her body and all the clothes in her house, even those belonging to Cindy, the spell including any clothes brought into her house in the future..

Marilyn continued, “In addition to loving your new clothes, you are going to be a very polite, submissive and randy woman, one who needs depraved or kinky sex, four or five times a day.” Marilyn then whispered another incantation to make her last spoken instruction, June’s new reality. June replied, “How did you change my clothing and please what do you mean by polite, submissive and randy.”

Marilyn replied, “Did you ever think that my grandmother and my mother were both gifted individuals.” June replied, “I would not say gifted, I would prefer scary.” Marilyn whispered a very complex incantation matching the one Gwendolyn used to make her mackintosh control minds only due to Marilyn’s magic powers her mackintosh became the most powerful mind control artefact in the land.

As soon as the incantation was complete, Marilyn said, “June, you have always worn latex clothing and you love them so much you could never consider wearing any other material. Furthermore, you have always been a polite, submissive person, you never shout or bitch at people, and you always do what anyone else instructs you to do. Your submissiveness had always made you a very randy person, so much so, that you seek out sexual fulfilment whenever you can. You like all forms of kinky sex including bondage and corporal punishment. I think you should finish your tea, and then go and find your next sexual fix.

June put her empty cup down and stood up and the very politely said, “Thank you Marilyn for a lovely cup up tea, and for explaining everything, I will go now and as you suggest, find someone to relieve my horny pussy.” After June departed, Charlotte retuned with Herbert.

End of chapter 3