The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mark, the Brainwashed Slave

Chapter 2

She tells me that she is going to train me to orally please her and all other women. Oral pleasure is just the first of my many lesson. I am to orally please her via cunnilingus and analingus. I no longer had a choice in what I was doing. I remember the sweet aroma of her pussy when I first smelt it. The taste was even better. The best way to describe them both is to say that they were Devine. I am addicted to it now, as well as, the smell and taste of her ass. These addiction aren’t necessary to keep me loyal to her but they’re want my Goddess wants. So who am I to argue?

You may be thinking that if she has me hypnotized why can’t she just program me that way. She probably could but I bet that Goddess gets more pleasure doing it this way. She’s a Goddess after all. She doesn’t have any restrictions on what she can or can’t do to me.

You’ll have to forgive my lack of a time line here because I have no idea how much time has passed. Time is irrelevant when it comes to a Goddess. She can make time slow down or speed up for me. Actually I think I remember her doing that to me once even if it was just to show me that she could do it and to show how powerful she is. It worked.

After she was happy with my oral service skills she moved on to training me to have sex the way that she wanted. This was basically a method to ensure that the her or any other woman received the maximum pleasure possible from the experience while I received the least amount possible. This is meant to show my total and complete devotion to her and other women. While this training was going on she planted more triggers in my brain. I couldn’t cum anymore without permission. This permission needed to come from her or what ever woman she sent me to serve. She also got me conditioned to cum on command. No more waiting after being given permission to cum. I would get hard with just a simple command. It feels like my training went for just a short time but again to me time is irrelevant.

Goddess Beth explains that, that concluded my sexual training. I was now ready to be a prostitute. This exited me. I worked hard t please her and now I’m ready to go, serve and please my Goddess. Well that’s what I thought anyway. Yes it was a stray thought but it came and went really quickly. “Now we need to get your domestic training done” she said. “Because of your previous job history I feel that I can skip a things. I’m sure that your cooking skills will already be pleasing. Your shoe and boot shining skills should also already be pleasing to me as well. We’ll know for sure during the testing stages though.”

She started training me in her method of cleaning a house. She is very particular about the order of the cleaning. She wants it started in the basement. Her perfect logic and reasoning is that dirt and dust will be stirred up and float upwards. So when I clean the floors and the stairs I was pushing dust and dirt into the air and up towards the first floor. Then you do the first floor by starting at the corner on the opposite side of the house from the bathroom. You then work your way towards the bathroom and finish inside it. And then you go up the stairs and so on and so forth. I was taught to polish the doorknobs, faucet fixtures and anything else metallic. I was trained to do laundry and ironing. How to handwash my Goddess’ panties. Then my training moved to outdoor responsibilities.

Yard work was another area of training for all of Goddess’ slaves. We were there to make sure she could live a life of leisure and luxury after all. Mowing the lawn, pruning the bushes, weeding the garden, raking the leaves, and fertilizing. You may be thinking that these all sound easy. On there own they very well may be but when there are strict guidelines on how it’s supposed to be done it makes it more difficult. I can’t and wont go into all the details of how Goddess wants things done because that will take a lot more time then I have to complete this.

I feel that there was a lot more training that was done but either I’m not allowed to remember or I’m just not capable of remembering it. It may actually be both come to think about it. I’m sure that whatever training it is will come back to me or kick in when it’s needed. Goddess is wise that way. She knows what’s best for us slaves.

Even though I know Goddess hypnotized me and brainwashed me into slavery to her I have to lover her for it. I would have chosen to serve and worship her anyway......at least I think I would have. Even now I’m being conditioned to serve her better by listening to more recordings while I type this up. To think I once doubted my Goddess’ powers. Trust me when I say there is no more doubt left in my mind anymore......well actually there isn’t anything in my mind anymore other than what Goddess allows.

Actually there is something else that I had to learn. I had to learn to sleep in a soundproof “cage”. Goddess did put a blanket and pillow in there for me though. I lover her acts of kindness. I found out that all of her slaves sleep in their own cage. There is a window but it’s made of that mirrored glass so that Goddess can see in but we can’t see out. Inside there are t.v. screens and speakers built in. The t.v.’s are behind glass and there isn’t a remote control. Not that I would want to change the channel anyway. When the t.v. is on it’s showing videos of Goddess Beth. When it’s not on I can here her voice through the speakers all night. It really does help me relax and sleep. Her voice is so easy to listen to. She uses these methods to further condition us. You can imagine the effects it has on me to listen to her voice while I sleep.

Well when I wake up it’s going to be time for my training to be tested. I wish I knew how long I have been in training but I trust my Goddess. We’ll see if Goddess has me conditioned the way she wants. She has told me that there are three possible out comes for me. They are:

  1. I’ll pass the test and start my official duties in service to my Goddess. She will add my name to the list of slaves that her clients can chose from and we’ll both be happy. I hope and pray to Goddess that this is what happens.
  2. I fail. This is not all cut and dry though. Goddess has two categories for failing.
    1. I fail because I have willed myself to disobey. This is bad. It would mean that I have been lying to my Goddess this whole time. You would think that in a situation like that she would cut ties and send me on my way. Well if you would think that you would be dead wrong. She has told me that if this happens that she has a more forceful and unpleasant way of brainwashing me. She would do that and have me reprogrammed as a complete and utter slut and whore. She would then put me out on the streets as a prostitute and I would have to serve and pleasure anyone who said my trigger word. To make it even worse the word would be embroidered onto the clothing I was to wear. For me this isn’t even an option. I know my Goddess controls me and I would never want to upset her in this way or any way for that matter. I love my Goddess.
    2. I failed because the programing didn’t take effect fully or get anchored into my brain. This is a better option but still one that I don’t feel will happen, but if it does it just means that I need more conditioning.

She never did tell me what the third out come was but she did say it was worse than will myself to disobey. I can’t even fathom what it could be and I hope I never find out. She told me that no matter what the out come I will be kept here in service to her in some way for the rest of my life. I’m ok with revelation. I live to serve and please my Goddess.

Usually I would be nervous before a big test but not this time. I know I’ll pass. To pass Goddess’ test though I need to get a 100%. A 70% or 75% will not do. Anything less the 100% is considered a failure. Well Goddess willing I will past this test.

To Be Continued.....