The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mark’s Journey, Making Love

Chapter Two: The Empire Strikes Back

Author’s Note: This story follows along the Mark storyline arc, which begins with “How I Tamed Your Mother.” Reading the first story isn’t necessary, but will provide context for this story. However, this story is a sequel to Mark’s Journey, Taming a Shrew. You should read that before starting in on this.

* * *

November 15th, 2010

Mark was still feuding with his father. It had been a little over two weeks since Sammi’s incident, but things hadn’t exactly gone the way that Mark hoped.

Instead of going through Sammi’s life and systematically adjusting the way everyone thought about her, so that it fit more in line with what she was now, he’d gone first to her parents’ house and slipped in their minds that she had run away. To help support the idea, he had also visited a few of her friends and implanted conversations they’d had with her about the possibility of her running off.

Sammi couldn’t return to school. Officially, she wasn’t even in town anymore. The police had begun to look for her, but she wasn’t a minor, so the investigation was lukewarm at best. When only a week had passed, it seemed everyone knew she was gone, and, while it stood out to some as odd and out-of-character, it passed through the school quickly. Homecoming was approaching, they had more important things on their minds.

Homecoming, however, was the last thing on Mark’s mind. His father had fixed the situation to the bare minimum, leaving the bulk of responsibility still on Mark. In truth, it was fair, more than fair. The entire situation was Mark’s fuck up, but he’d still hoped to reintergrate Sammi back into the world so he could focus his efforts on Allison.”

Mark still had to go to school. In the interim, he had to find ways of making sure Sammi could keep herself entertained. It would have been wonderful if he had a host of personality-rebuilding-mode tapes already set up for her to watch, but he wasn’t some mad genius with twenty years of this stuff under his belt. So he locked her in his room and let her watch porn all day.

It wasn’t the most insightful of plans, but it was difficult to get Sammi to pay attention to much else, and her sexual skills were definitely improving.

“Mr. Mudank, why were the American Accords an essential aspect of the modern Americas?”

Then there was how thoughts of Sammi distracted Mark during class. He normally found it easy to think and follow the discussion at the same time, but Sammi was consuming him. He needed to get a handle on it, but it felt more and more like he was slipping, losing control of everything in his life.

“...they brought about the end of the second Civil War...?” Mark knew that his history teacher, Mr. Hutchins would be unhappy with the smartass answer, he was clearly looking for more nuance, but some of his classmates chuckled.

Mr. Hutchins predictably shook his head, “Obviously. Perhaps you’d like to share the answer to whatever it is you’ve actually been thinking about?”

Mark frowned, “I would, but then you’d have to give me detention for humiliating a teacher.”

There was a tense moment as the teacher stared off with Mark, neither willing to be the one to back down. However, Mr. Hutchins had to teach, and after that fleeting moment, he cleared his throat and looked away.

“Perhaps someone else would like to share why the American Accords were essential?“

A hand went up and a nasally voice that belonged to Richard Nox replied, “the American Accords established the Confederation Council which regulates trade and other legal processes between the three separate confederations in the North Americas.”

Mark had already slipped back into his own head. He was listening, learning, he supposed, but the active part of his mind was focused intensely on Sammi. Rather than having her off of her hands weeks ago, his father had saw fit to punish him. Why? Mark’s father could be called a lot of things, but petty wasn’t one of them. The man was methodical, and everything he did had a purpose.

As much as he hated to admit it, Mark had found that he was growing attached to Sammi over the course of time. Still, she was more of a burden than anything else. She was a toy, a plaything, a pet. But pets needed attention, and she needed quite a lot of it. The situation was most certainly his fault, but Mark was still struggling in trying to figure out how to fix it. It wasn’t as though there was a website guide “How to Fix My Bimbo.“

Mark smirked at that, it was an amusing concept. Though there was more substance to it than mere joke, there existed a dark web, and it was likely that there were a network of Gifted sites that operated on that dark web. If Mark utilized that resource, he might be able to find the instruction that his father wasn’t giving him.

The rest of the day was mind-numbingly boring. Mark felt a little like what he imagined Sammi felt like. Only, for her, it was just a singular focus on sex. And him, Mark supposed, so they were similar in that regard. But the differences far outnumbered the similarities. Mark’s thoughts were meandering between calculus, American history, and the ponderous writings of Sir Geoff Ackman. Thankfully, physics had rotated out, though it would be back with a vengeance during double period tomorrow.

Even the dread of double physics was not enough to dislodge thoughts of Sammi from his mind. The realization that ultimately crested the horizon for him to see at least one thing he’d been missing: Sammi wasn’t the girl of his dreams, but he could make her that way.

Mark had a plan, and that was better than the nothing that had been building in him like a headache, becoming almost intolerable in its existence.

He would go home, have sex with Sammi to work off a little steam, and then he would go about teaching himself whatever it was he needed to know in order to properly shape Sammi into someone he could love. It wouldn’t be easy, and Mark doubted his father would be much help, but there was the off chance that, given a plan, his father would be more receptive to helping. After all, shaping a woman into one’s desire had been precisely what Mark’s dad had done to his wife, Mark’s mother, so he would certainly be a wealth of information if he chose to share it.

However, upon arriving home, Mark noted a black SUV in the driveway. His immediate thought was FBI or something of that sort, but it was followed only moments later with the realization that the vehicle could very well belong to the UGA, a possibility which caused so much dread that he literally felt his heart stop.

After the length of a few breaths, both his heart and Mark’s breathing began again.

Did he go in or should he run away? Mark knew this would likely be his one chance at that choice. He wasn’t sure how long he could evade the UGA as a fugitive, but he figured it had to be possible. Then again, it was entirely possible that they hadn’t come because of what he did, that they had arrived on some other matter for either his father or himself. That possibility was quickly discarded, however. The UGA had never appeared at their house before, at least not to Mark’s knowledge. Their arrival and what had happened to Sammi couldn’t be coincidence.

Legally, Mark was an adult. If he had to go on whatever the UGA had for a trial, would that mean he would face sentencing as an adult as well? Mark shivered as he tried to imagine what UGA prison would be like. Would he be locked away forever? Or just long enough to become some more powerful Gifted’s fuck bitch?

It only took a minute for Mark to make a decision, but it felt like an hour. At any moment he was certain the agents would come out and arrest him on the spot, making the choice for him. He stared at the door, prepared to bolt if necessary, but no one came out, so he went in.

In the living room Mark found his father talking with two individuals, a man and a woman, who were dressed in the stereotypical, government-issue suits. The man was bald and the woman a brunette, but neither one of them would have stood out in a crowd if they were wearing something casual. Mark tried to read his father’s expression, but it was, as always, carefully set and guarded.

Still, when Mark’s father looked up, he could see something of a line weighing down on his father’s brow.

“Mark, take a seat.” was all his father said.

The man and the woman both looked at him as soon as his father’s eyes had betrayed Mark’s arrival. The man’s eyes were a deep brown and the woman’s a stunning blue. They were eyes like his father’s eyes, like his eyes. It was something he’d noticed some time after Mark’s father had told him about their rare gift. To say precisely what made their eyes special would be like trying to describe the vastness of space. You could certainly use words and convey meaning, but understanding the depth of it remained impossible.

“We’re not here to put you down.” the woman said, with a wry smile that Mark wasn’t certain of.

Nevertheless, he sat down. Upon closer inspection, Mark realized that while his father had a certain stiffness to his posture and actions, he wasn’t grim, there wasn’t anything that set Mark’s hairs on end or turned his stomach. The man and the woman, who had yet to introduce themselves, wore similar expressions. Even though he was eighteen, Mark felt conspicuously like he were a child surrounded by adults. He wasn’t sure he’d like whatever they had to say, but he didn’t feel the same gut-wrenching terror that he’d beel feeling when he first spotted the one thing that didn’t belong in the driveway when he got home.

This time it was the man who spoke, “the UGA takes pride in its diverse and talented membership. As humans have evolved, we’ve woven our special skills with their technology in order to provide a stronger system of self-governance. We’ve learned from the past, and we know what can happen if our powers go astray.”

Mark didn’t want to think about the immediate historical examples that came to mind with that reference, he also didn’t want a history lesson. He opened his mouth to speak, but the woman followed the short pause by speaking before Mark could marshall his thoughts.

“We’re not here to punish you. However, it should suffice to say that we’ve already learned of your recent... mishap...” Mark glanced at his father, but the woman continued, “...no, not your father. His efforts prevented something worse, but we have ways of finding information that we don’t reveal for obvious reasons.”

“Okay... then why are you here?” Mark asked, he looked at each of them, not speaking to any one of them individually.

The silence that followed wasn’t particularly encouraging, but it was Mark’s father that finally broke it, “they intend to train you on how to properly use your powers.”

“I thought that- " Mark began, but he was cut off, this time by the man.

“Normally we allow Gifted parents to raise their Gifted children without interference, but there are times when we must step in. This is one of those cases.”

If there was one thing Mark had looked forward to in entering his senior year, it was the fact that, at the end of it, he wouldn’t have to attend school anymore. Sure, he’d been applying to colleges and considering some of them, but the thought of four more years of school was daunting. This wasn’t sounding any better.

“How long... ?”

“That will depend on you.” the man said, though his tone didn’t tell Mark that he would personally have control over it.

He continued, “we have an institution for exceptional Gifted. Given that you’re a bit late coming into your powers, you will be somewhat older than some of the students there, but not unusually so. We believe the academy has more of a university feel, so most of the students are your age or older.

“Unlike college, you cannot simply drop out, that is the primary difference. However, when you graduate from the program, not only will you be free to do and go wherever you wish, you will have the qualifications needed to work for the UGA or even other, more private Gifted organizations throughout the world.”

Even though there was an underlying sense of foreboding that came with the knowledge that he wasn’t going to be allowed to leave when he wanted to, Mark also found himself feeling a sense of relief. There wasn’t some dark, deep, dank hole into which he’d be thrown, it was an opportunity for him to find a place in a world he’d only just learned existed.

The woman stood up and handed Mark a blank envelope. If he hadn’t felt the heft of the papers inside, he would have assumed it was empty.

“These are your details for how to prepare and how you will travel.” she said to him, her stare as unreadable as when she had first looked at him. “...you will also bring your plaything. Your mistake has made her your responsibility, her fate and yours lie within what you do to correct it.“

The reminder of Sammi jolted Mark back to the moment. He’d assumed somewhere in the back of his mind that the UGA responding meant they would fix the situation. However, to them, Sammi was an object, a pet, a plaything. He got the feeling from everything he’d learned by looking them up and talking to his father that the Gifted saw themselves as superior to the non-Gifted, whom they saw as a mere step above most other animals. How would they expect him to fix her? Like his father, he got the impression that they weren’t looking for him to return her back to society as though nothing happened.

Whatever happened, it seemed like Sammi would be tied to him on a leash. The thought would have been more terrible were it not for the throbbing hard-on in his pants, and the knowledge that he had someone to take care of it.