The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marriage Councilor

Therapist Diana Featherstone welcomed her next clients David & Christine Hardy in need of Marriage counselling in her office. They were new clients, so invited them to sit down and tell her what some of the main issues that were troubling them.

“My wife seems to have lost interest in Sex”.

The husband—David—was a very fit man in his mid 40’s. Christine was in her late 30’s, and Dianna couldn’t see why his wife wouldn’t want to have sex with him—he definitely had the looks and charisma which seemed to come with age.

“It’s not that..” stumbled the wife, Christina. “I just need a lot of warming up, and don’t like it lasting very long, as I’m usually too tired.”

It was a too-often complaint that comes with the territory of a marriage councillor, thought Dianna. She listened to the couple talk about problems with each other, but eventually Christina seemed to agree that she had definitely lost a part of her sex drive.

“Often it can be usually fixed with a combinations of hormones.” smiled Diana.

“Also, have you tried spicing things up in the bedroom?”

“Christina is very shy, so feels anxious trying new things.” Said David.

“Christina?” Diana said ,“Do you feel this is true?”

“Well, I don’t like the idea of oral, and definitely not anal, and I prefer it in bed only, and we only have a couple of positions I prefer. So yes, probably sex is something I overthink” said Christina, looking down.

“That is a very common problem here. We actually do a guided meditation with clients which can help them release their anxieties around sex.”

Christina smiled nervously. “Yes, I would be interested in that if you think it might help.”

“Great. We can get started straight away if David is happy to leave the room?” Smiled Diana.

“No problems at all Diana” David smiled, and looked her straight in the eye, making Diana’s body tingle. Christina was one lucky wife.

As David left, Diana began a hypnotic trance sequence to get Christina into a calm & relaxed state of meditation. After 5 minutes, Christina was in a deep trance.

Suddenly she heard her office door quietly open. Shocked to be interrupted she saw David smiling at the door. With her hand, she told him to go away. He ignored her, quietly shut the door behind him, and tiptoed over to Diana. He stood behind her, and whispered in her ear.

“I thought it might help if I mention a few things that she has hang-ups on to make the process easier.”

Diana was furious, but couldn’t get verbally angry when she has a client under hypnosis.

“I thought you could just repeat the things I say to Christine.” Said David.

Diana sighed, annoyed that she had to go along with this, otherwise risk her client being woken up mid-trance. David took her sigh as a sign of resignation and began to issue commands;

“You feel like you are doing deeper and deeper into relaxation. You feel a warm ball of light from the centre of your stomach, and as it starts to expand, you feel your whole body start to get warm and relaxed. The ball of light is making you incredibly horny, and the more it grows, the hornier you get”

As Diana repeated the whispered words of David, it was like the words were working on her as well. He continued to issue more and more commands into her ear, and it was making even Diana feel relaxed. Repeating the words only helped strengthen the effect it was having on Dianna. As Diana continued to repeat the words, David put his hands on her shoulders from behind, and tucked her hair behind her ear to get better access to her ear. She gave an involuntary shiver. David kept up with the mantra, but it almost felt like it was meant for her.

“You love the sound of my voice making you horny. you love the way it makes you wet just listening to my words. You can imagine David’s hands starting to cares your breasts.”

Suddenly, Diana felt David’s hands sliding up towards her breasts and start to kneed them through her suit jacket. She tried to protest, but somehow she couldn’t lift her hands. Plus, Diana justified it to herself that it would only risk accidentally pulling Christine out of her trance.

“His hands are reaching up and unbuttoning your jacket so his fingers can find your nipples” repeated Diana. She knew what was coming. David’s fingers unbuttoned her jacket, and slid the jacket down over her shoulders. She knew she should stop this, but her mind was on autopilot. All she could hear was David’s next instructions. Her jacket gone, David moved close behind her stool again, and putting his mouth next to her ear, and his hands moved back to her breast to massage them.

“The ball of light continues to grow, reaching your breasts and pussy, making them incredibly sensitive. Touching your body makes you twice as horny, as you can feel David’s hands caressing your nipples. You feel his hands unbutton your shirt so they can slide over your bra. You love the feeling of his hands all over your body. Every touch with his fingers makes your body desperate to taste him cum.”

Wait—what? Diana would never say that! But she had already said it.

“The more the glowing ball grows the hornier you get, and the deeper down into my words you go.” Diana repeated.

“As the glowing ball reaches your pussy, you can feel its need to be filled. It’s wet, and you desperately want to play with your clit.” Diana repeated. She was getting incredibly turned on. Her mind had narrowed, and was just focused on his hands and voice.

“You feel his fingers searching for your nipples, reaching into your shirt, and begin circling them with this fingers.” Diana repeated. Wait, did she repeat that? She was confused.

“Keep describing what’s happening as it happens to you” David whispered.

“His, er, his fingers...are cupping your breasts. His forefinger and thumb are tweaking your nipples, making you moan in pleasure” Gasped Diana.

“His other hand is undoing more buttons on your shirt. You feel the bra being undone from the back so he can access your breasts. His light fingers are circling the full breast, making you even hornier.” Diana said, on autopilot. It was like she was describing an erotic scene in a movie, but she was the star.

“His fingers tracing lines on your breasts are light and sensual, making you squirm in horniness.” Diana said, and she watched Christine on the couch squirm with horniness of the story she is imagining.

“he is....he is now unbuttoning your pants.” Diana described, with a small panic in her voice. This had gone too far.

“With your pants open, he has slid his hand into your panties, and has....has...uhhh..found your clit.” breathed Diana.

David was back in her hear, and Diana repeated it;

“Now undo your pants here on the couch, and I want you to slip your hand into your panties, imagining it is David’s fingers.” Diana repeated it.

Diana watched Christina, still under deep hypnosis, start to unbutton her tight pants, and slide her hand deep into her own panties.

“Whenever you hear David say the words “Ponderosa Blue” you will remember how horny you are now.” Repeated Diana. She had no intention of setting a trigger word. This had to stop. Diana seemed glued to her backless stool, half scared, half desperate to see what happed next. She knew any loud words could take Christine out of her trance, and she would already see what her husband was doing to her.

David whispered in her ear, “The words Ponderossa Blue” make you realise how much you love being a slut. You love sucking David’s cock, and you love the taste of cum.”

Diana repeated it to Christine, eyes locked on her female client, who began to spread her legs, pleasuring herself. Diana felt her legs spread as well, then felt two of David’s fingers slide inside her.

“repeat 20 times after me; when you hear Ponderossa Blue, you become a slut who loves sucking cock, and I loves the taste of cum.” Diana repeated it. Startled to hear Christine’s voice, she had to think back on what David made her say, and was shocked to hear it uttered by her client;

“When I hear Ponderossa Blue you become a slut who loves sucking cock, and loves the taste of cum.

When I hear Ponderossa Blue you become a slut who loves sucking cock, and loves the taste of cum.

When I hear Ponderossa Blue you become a slut who loves sucking cock, and loves the taste of cum.

When I hear Ponderossa Blue you become a slut who loves sucking cock, and loves the taste of cum.

When I hear Ponderossa Blue you become a slut who loves sucking cock, and loves the taste of cum.

When I hear Ponderossa Blue you become a slut who loves sucking cock, and loves the taste of cum.

When I hear Ponderossa Blue you become a slut who loves sucking cock, and loves the taste of cum.

When I hear Ponderossa Blue you become a slut who loves sucking cock, and loves the taste of cum.

When I hear Ponderossa Blue you become a slut who loves sucking cock, and loves the taste of cum.

When I hear Ponderossa Blue you become a slut who loves sucking cock, and loves the taste of cum.

The words and David’s fingers inside her were really making Diana hornier than she had ever been. She was going to cum. She could feel it.

“But you can’t cum yet” Diana repeated. Suddenly her eyes snapped open.

“You are desperate to feel his hard cock inside you.” Diana repeated. She felt Davids’s fingers leave her wet pussy. She felt David’s hands around her waist lift her ass back further on the stool.

“You imagine him about to fuck you from behind.” Diana repeated. “You imagine how good that hard cock is going to be in your pussy.” Diana repeated again, shocked as she knew what was going to happen next

Diana kept repeating David’s words: “Now while sitting on the couch, and still with one hand in your panties, I want you to turn onto your stomach, and put your knees on the carpet.” Diana repeated the words and shocked to see Christine do as she instructed. Her ass in her tight jeans was now facing her.

“You want to grant David better access you your holes.” Repeated Diane. “Pull your jeans and panties down to your knees, then keep playing with your clit, and with your free hand, spread your ass cheek so David can see how wet you are.” Diana repeated. She watched Christine pull her jeans and underwear down.

She didn’t even realise her hands were doing the same as Christine’s. Diana lifted her ass off the stool, and without even realising it, she pushed her suit pants down her ass, to her knees.

“Remember to keep playing with your clit, while spreading those cheeks” Diana repeated. Diana felt her own hand move to her clit. She could easily see her client’s wet pussy and ass as she listened to her moan from the couch. Christine spread her cheek wider. Diane’s other hand spread her own ass cheek without realising it.

She heard a zip from behind her.

“When you feel his cock, you will remember David’s special word Ponderosa Blue, and it will remind you how slutty you are” Diana repeated.

David whispered in her ear “now describe what is happening to you like it is happening to Christine” Whispered Jack

Diana flushed with embarrassment. She didn’t sign up for this. She could lose her licence.

“NO....I...oh my god. You...can... feel David’s hard cock sliding up and down the crack of my...your...pussy” Diane hated the word, but she felt like such a slut, it was the only word that suited.

“His cock has pushed it’s head into you. It feels so good, but you want more. Its pushing deeper. Oh. God. It’s stretching your pussy. God. It’s so big.”

David whispered in her ear again, and she repeated it; “You take your other hand off your clit to help pull your other ass cheek apart so you can accommodate how big it is.” Diane watched Christine on her knees on the couch in front of her do the same this she was doing, which was pull both ass cheeks apart. Diane steadied herself on the stool by spreading he legs as far as her bunched up suit pants would let her.

“Now keep explaining what is happening to you.” Whispered David.

“His cock feels amazing, and it is only halfway inside you.” Said Dianna, breathless. “You feel it slide out, then slide deeper back inside you. Oh...its getting deeper with every stroke...oh god...its so deep. You feel so slutty. He is fucking you from behind and you love it....” Diana was babbling, incomprehensively, overcome with horniness—the glowing ball was growing inside her, making her hornier and hornier. She had no idea where the slutty part came from, but it turned her on.

“His hard cock is all the way in now. God...you can feel his balls slapping on your clit as he pumps you from behind like a slut. You love how he makes you feel slutty. It turns you on. Oh...God...his cock feels so good inside me...I mean you.”

Moans were coming from both Diane and Christine. David watched his wife spread her ass cheeks wide, imagining it was his cock inside her. This gave him an idea.

“You love feeling slutty because it makes you horny.” Repeated Diana. She really did.

“And sluts love their holes being filled” Diane repeated. Where was David going with this?

“If you were really David’s slut, then you would love to feel his cock in your...ass.” Diane hesitated before repeating the sentence. Christine had mentioned she didn’t do anal. Diane has tried it, but was too uptight to really enjoy it.

“You realise something in your ass will only increase the enjoyment of sex with David. You want to please him. You want to be a slut every time you hear the term Ponderossa Blue. And sluts love having their holes filled, including their mouth and ass.” Diane repeated. She knew she had crossed a line, but his cock sliding into her pussy from behind felt too good to stop. If she tried to stop it the commotion would wake Christine, and she would see her husband’s cock deep inside her therapist.

“Christine, I need you to slide your finger into your ass, very slowly, and start to move it around. I want you to look for the g-spot inside there, and when you find it, I want you to rub it, imagining it is David’s hard cock inside you.” Diane repeated from David.

Diane was so close to cumming again, when she felt David’s cock slide all the way out of her wet pussy. She looked back at him for the first time, and saw a cheeky grin on his face as he held up a “shh” finger in front of his lips, before she felt a pressure on her ass.

The head of his cock pushed in as Diana let out a strangled quiet painful moan.

David whispered “Show me how slutty you want her to be.”

Diana liked the idea that this wasn’t her, but just an avatar for Christine. And since it wasn’t her, she could be as slutty as she wanted. It was liberating.

Diane repeated David’s words: “You know that when his cock is all the way in your ass, it will signal that you are a true slut, that loves cock in your ass just as much as in your pussy.” Diane knew this was going too far. She was on autopilot.

“Describe again to Christine what is happening to you.” Whispered David.

“Christine, you can feel David’s cock pushing into your ass.” Said Diane. “You push back to accommodate his girth, and his rock-hard cock is well oiled from your wet pussy, so it slides in easier than you thought. Slowly it’s inching it’s way into your ass. With each pump it’s getting deeper. Oh God, its pushing in and out of your ass. It’s nearly all the way in. Now you can feel his fingers on your clit. You’re close to coming. It’s all the way in. You are his slut. He is now fucking your ass, his hard cock is rubbing your anal g-spot. He is pumping his cock all the way into your slutty ass on every stroke. His cock is so deep. Every thrust is getting deeper and deeper into your ass. Oh god—it’s so deep. He’s fucking your ass, ad you’re loving it. Oh god. You love his cock in your ass. You are a cock loving slut who loves her ass being fucked. You are so close to cumming. Oh god...you’re cumming.... You’re cumming!!”

Diana cried out as she felt an orgasm wash over her, again and again. She couldn’t believe she had let out her inner slut, and felt incredible as David’s cock pumped into her ass as she watched Christine on her knees, her ass facing her, scream out in an orgasm with a finger up her ass and the other hand still stretching out her ass cheek. David’s cock kept pumping in and out of Diana’s ass as her orgasm washed over her. She couldn’t believe how good this new sensation felt.

Finally, David slowly slid his hard cock out of her ass. David whispered in her ear. “Ms. Feathertone? Ponderossa Blue.”

Diana Featherstone looked back at David for only the 2^nd^ time. This time in shock. He doesn’t think? But she felt herself on autopilot, turning around and dropping to her knees. David’s hard cock was right in front of her. Even though she had avoided oral sex in the past, it was like she knew she loved sucking cock and loved the taste of cum. She opened her mouth as David stepped forward. She slid the cock into her mouth that has been in her ass only moments before. She was such a slut—she loved it. He pumped his cock in and out of her mouth, and she was in heaven. She closed her eyes and savoured the moment. She heard a faint tapping sound and opened her eyes and looked up to see David filming her with his phone. She mouthed the words NO! to David, but he mouthed “Too Late!” back. He was right—he already had enough video to ruin her career, so she focused on sucking cock. She loved it. She also knew—even though she had only every tasted it once—that this time she was going to love the taste of his cum. David’s brath was getting shorter, and he quickened his pace, pushing his cock into her mouth as she deep throated him. She felt his balls tighten, and David grabbed her head. She started pumping his cock even harder into her lips, when suddenly his cum erupted into her mouth. She loved the taste. She was in heaven. She looked up and looked straight into the camera as he pulled out of her mouth and shot his seed again and again onto her face. It was so slutty—she loved it.

David made sure he got his wife still fingering her ass in the background on his video. It would keep him occupied on many lonely nights travelling for work.

As Diana came down from her sexual high, she realised what she had done. She looked over at her client Christine, as her ass was pointing towards her with her finger still pumping in and out of her ass.

“Christine, I need to stop doing what you’re doing, pull your pants up and sit up straight on the couch. You will not remember anything of this when you wake up.

Diana was overcome with guilt. She wasn’t concentrating as she was repeating David’s words. She pulled a handkerchief from her pocket and was wiping David’s cum off her face as she was saying “OK Christine, on the count down from 10 to one, you will be wide awake. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, and awake.” Repeated Diana. She looked to her office door as David disappeared just as Christine came out of her trance.

“Wow” sighed Christine after opening her eyes. “That was amazing. I feel so much more relaxed about sex already.” She smiled.

Diana smiled back, blushing at the thought of what just happened. She knew she would feel too guilty keeping them as clients, so even though she felt amazing, she would have to let them go.

She ushered Christine out into the waiting room where her husband was waiting. She thanked them for stopping by. Diana let them know that her schedule was very busy, and that she would have to email them about a next session time. David shot her a quick look before smiling, and saying goodbye.

As David & Christine left, David turned to Christine. “honey, take the keys and wait in the car, I think I left my wallet in there.” She smiled and took the keys, as David headed back into Diana’s office.

“Ms. Featherstone, I was hoping to get an actual time now for our next session.”

Diana was caught off guard with David entering her office again. “Mr Hardy, I don’t think it’s a good idea we set another time, given the circumstances of what just happened.” Said Diana firmly. David smiled, ad looked around the office. “I like the colour of your office Ms. Featherstone. Ponderossa Blue I believe?”

“I...ah...its...” Diana was shocked to hear the words, and even more shocked to find they still had a hold on her. She knew she had heard that term before today; it was exactly the colour she had painted her office! Oh no, she though—she didn’t take away the suggestion to Christine!

David moved closer to Diana, and she felt her inner slut begin to build.

“Being the secret slut that you are, wouldn’t you love the chance to suck my cock and taste my cum again?”

Diana’s knees almost buckled at his words.

She looked down at his crotch. “Yes.” She whispered.

“Great, so lets go to your computer right now and book in a weekly session now, to give you a chance to release your inner slut in this Ponderossa Blue office of yours, because just looking at the walls is going to make you so horny, so you’re going to need relief”. David turned her around, and gently moved her towards her desk. She sat down and looked at her bookings, as David stood behind her, fondling her breasts.

“Um...how...does...oh god....2pm Tuesdays sound?” panted Diana.

“I think 5:30pm Tuesdays might be even better, so everyone in your office has gone home, that way you can be more vocal when I fuck you in the ass.”

Diana was horny, but still shocked.

“Mr Hardy, that was a one time....”

“Ponderossa Blue” Interrupted David. Diana could feel her body becoming even sluttier.

“It’s...I mean....5:30pm could work for me”

She locked in the time, and David moved to her side, and unzipped his pants. She couldn’t wait. Her hand slipped into his pants and fished out the cock she was sucking on only 15 minutes ago. She needed to taste his cum again.

She slid his half hard cock into her mouth as she sat at her desk. Anyone walking in could see her, but she didn’t care—she was a slut who loved sucking cock and loved the taste of cum. She deepthroated his cock, then licked his balls, then pumped his cock down her throat again to get him to cum quickly, as she had another client soon.

“Oh, and one more thing; it would be good if you didn’t try to change times to get rid of us as clients. These videos can then stay between you and I.”

What? Thought Diane. She looked up to see David taking another video on his phone of her sucking his cock, and understood what he meant. Looking at the camera, she couldn’t stop sucking.

“Tell me what you want” said David.

Diana knew it would be too embarrassing to say, so kept sucking. David pulled away.

“wait, no, David, I want...to keep doing that.” She said, embarrassed.

“Doing what?” Asked David, smiling, and still filming her.

“I want to keep....sucking your cock.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m a slut. I need to taste your cum. Please let me suck your cock. I need cum.” Diana babbled into the camera.

David stayed at a distance, so Diana moved off her chair and onto her knees to be close enough to suck his cock again. She slid his now rock-hard cock into her mouth again in desperation.

“Who is your next client?” Asked David.

Diana took her mouth off his hard cock, and kept pumping his shaft “It’s Andy, a young male, 18, with sex addiction.” She said, and slid her mouth back over his cock.

“Oh, that is perfect.” Smied David, as he stepped back, and slid his cock back into his pants.

“No doubt you will enjoy your next session in your Ponderossa Blue office.” David said, as he turned, and walked out of the office.

Diana was in shock. She was now alone in her office, still on her knees, and she realised her hand was down her pants, absent-mindedly playing with her clit.

As David rounded the corner in his car, he looked down at his wife’s head in his lap. Her lips had found his hard cock and was deepthroating it as he drove.

Diana let out a guttural moan as she spread her ass cheeks wider face down on her office couch. Andy was behind her, slamming his cock deep in her wet pussy. David had left her so horny it was all she could think about when Andy walked into her office for his appointment for sex addiction. It didn’t take much convincing, but was surprised at how quickly Andy took control. She loved it.

“Tell me you’re my slut.”

“I’m your slut.”

“and what am I doing to you slut?”

“you are fucking my wet pussy.” Moaned Diana.

Andy pulled her long hair back as he slammed his cock deep inside her, again and again.

Andy wasn’t that attractive, but she already knew already she was going to fuck him again. But only if he let her suck his cock. She really loved the taste of cum.