The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother

by Pan and BurroGirl18

Chapter 10:

I avoided Melvin for the rest of the day, crawling into bed after I could hear his snoring from the hallway.

He wasn’t home when I woke up the next morning. I lay around in bed for a while, wondering if he was home, before eventually getting off and getting up.

I was nervous. I was nervous that the next time we hung out, he was going to try to get me to blow him again.

No, more than that. I was worried that the next time we were together, I was going to blow him again.

Or more.

What had he said the other day? “Another way to use this massaging rod.”

Maybe he didn’t want to stop at blowjobs. Maybe…

Maybe my brother wanted to fuck me.

The moan that escaped my lips at the thought took me by surprise.

I didn’t want to be fucked by my brother, did I?

I had to admit—the thought was perversely hot. His cock was so big, so beautiful

But…he was my brother.

I shivered at the thought. Why was I so wet?

That night, I stayed in the living-room—safe territory—until my parents got home.

After all, my brother couldn’t do anything while our parents were home. If they walked in on us while I was naked, or his cock was down my throat (or…elsewhere. God.), not even Melvin could talk himself out of that one.

It was the perfect plan.

“Ready for our massage?” Melvin said, as soon as I came into the bedroom. He was wearing jeans and a shirt, just like me.

I wanted to say no. I wanted to say that we couldn’t, that what we were doing was wrong.

But the last time I’d refused a massage, I’d blown him until he came onto my chest instead.

I couldn’t believe I’d done that. I’d crossed a line that I’d never thought I’d cross. That I’d never wanted to cross.

I knew that we couldn’t do it again, and we could never go any further.

My brother couldn’t fuck me. He couldn’t.

“Of course,” I replied. “Hang on, let me just order a pizza.”

“You hungry?”

“No,” I wanted to say. “But when the pizza guy comes, Mom will have to come up to let us know about it.”

“Yeah,” I lied, instead. “Ravenous.”

“Sure thing,” he said, and began setting up.

By the time I’d submitted the order, the iPad was filling the room with its familiar melody, and the puddle-towel was on the bed.

“You’re still dressed,” he said, as though the idea was weird. As though his sister being naked in front of him was normal.

I guess it had been, lately.

“Yeah,” I said. “For when the pizza guy gets here.”

“I’m sure Mom can get it.”

“Sure,” I said. “But…I mean…I don’t…—”

“It’s fine,” he interrupted, a relaxed smile on his face. He wasn’t even touching me, but I could already feel the tension leaving my body.

I was starting to wonder if I’d somehow misread the entire situation. Melvin didn’t want to fuck me—he was my brother! What kind of pervert wants to fuck their twin?

Me.

But there was no other explanation for what had happened yesterday. Melvin had asked me for a blowjob, like it was no big deal.

And worse…I’d obliged.

Fuck toy.

“I might sit on the chair this time,” I said. It felt safer, somehow. Like, you can’t fuck someone on a chair.

My mind immediately filled with ways that Melvin could fuck me on the chair.

It was safer. It was better than sprawling out over his bed. It was harder to remove clothes while sitting on a chair.

I tried not to think about the fact that it put my head on the same level as his penis.

“Of course,” he said. Again, he didn’t even question it, not for a moment. “That’s fine—it’ll let me practice some different kinds of massages.”

I’d been so nervous, I’d even forgotten why we were doing this. So that my brother could practice his skills.

That was all it was, I tried to tell myself. Totally innocent.

I just wanted to help my brother.

I just wanted to help my brother without letting him fuck me.

I wanted to help my brother without fucking him.

I wanted to fuck my brother.

He pulled up a chair beside me and began massaging my back, starting with my shoulders.

Everything was fine. I had my clothes on and I was sitting on a chair. No way my pussy was going to get involved.

Or his cock.

I decided I was just going to enjoy this back massage. I felt like I’d earned it.

Melvin was hitting all the right spots. I let out some soft moans, making sure my voice didn’t venture outside the room. Mom and Dad were downstairs, but still. I didn’t want them wondering what we were doing.

Why I was groaning with pleasure.

“We should turn the chair around so the backrest isn’t in the way,” Melvin said. I obeyed, and straddled the chair, hugging the backrest.

He moved closer, and began massaging my lower back. As his hands wandered lower and lower, he soon reached my waistline, and with that the bottom of my t-shirt.

His hands traveled under my shirt, making contact with my bare skin. I wasn’t worried. Any second now, our mother’s footsteps on the stairway were going to break up this massage before it went too far.

But Mom didn’t come, and Melvin, reaching under my shirt, now had his hands on my hips. Soon, he was touching my belly. I let go of the backrest, and began resting against his underdeveloped chest as he massaged my tummy with his hands wrapped around me.

I’d definitely ordered a pizza, right?

Melvin’s hands were everything I remembered them being. The exact right combination of firm, soft, fast, slow…it was difficult to mentally associate them with my nerdy brother. He’d always been so clumsy, so timid.

These hands felt like they belonged to someone else entirely.

As did his cock.

I tried not to think about his cock.

Melvin’s mouth was right at my ear as the massage continued. I was too nervous to concentrate on what he was saying. Yes, I was safely on a chair, but…things always happened so fast with Melvin. Who knew where this massage would lead?

As if reading my mind, my brother suddenly moved his left hand, unhooked my bra, and slid both of his hands under the now-loose lingerie, grabbing my tits gently but forcibly. It was all so quick; I didn’t even have time to protest. Instead, I bit down on my bottom lip, trying to conceal my moans.

“You shouldn’t wear a bra,” he said while massaging my breasts. “It relieves your muscles so they don’t stay fit, and they won’t be able to hold up these beautiful tits.”

I flushed. Had my brother just called my tits beautiful?

His massage was magical. I could feel myself getting slowly turned on as he pinched my nipples, just hard enough to excite me, not hard enough to hurt. My tits have always been sensitive, and Melvin seemed to know how to play that sensitivity like a pro.

“Have to wear a bra,” I said, groggily. I felt dazed. Hazy.

“Not while you’re around me, you don’t. Not while you’re around family.”

I nodded as I bit down on my lips even harder, desperately trying to keep my moans from becoming too loud. I was growing increasingly wet as he played with my boobs.

He finally released them and stood up.

“Oil time,” he said, picking up the bottle. “You’ll have to take off your shirt.”

“Can’t,” I panted. “Mom could come in at any second.”

“It’s okay,” he said calmly. “We’re brother and sister, remember? There’s nothing weird going on.”

He was right. Right? We were brother and sister.

Of course, I didn’t know any other brothers and sisters who got each other off. Who casually asked for a blowjob.

Who gave one when asked.

We’d crossed the brother and sister line long ago…but he seemed so confident, I reluctantly held up my arms to help him lift off my shirt, along with my bra.

I was sitting in the bedroom, topless, my brother rubbing oil on my bare breasts.

Just a few seconds ago, I wanted Mom to come in and save me. Now I was wishing she wouldn’t. Not because I didn’t want this to stop, but if Mom saw my breasts being fondled by Melvin…god, I didn’t even know what she’d think.

What could she think? There was no explanation that she’d accept.

There was no explanation that made sense.

But for some reason, I couldn’t resist. I just sat there, moaning, as Melvin’s hands continued to expertly titillate my tits. As he groped and tugged and pinched and fondled.

As I grew wetter and wetter and wetter.

After several minutes of massage—and still no pizza—Melvin stood up. His hands still on my boobs, he positioned his crotch right behind my head.

“Here,” he said, tilting my head back so it rested against his jeans at the crotch area. “Use me as a headrest, so your neck doesn’t start to hurt.”

I could feel his thick cock through the denim. He was already rock hard. This was getting out of control.

While one of his hands was playing with my nipple, I suddenly heard a zip and the sound of his jeans hitting the ground. My head was now pressed against a much smoother surface. Cotton.

My brother was down to his boxers.

He tilted my head sideways, so my right cheek was resting against his penis. With his right hand still occupied with my boobs, he started stroking the back of my head with the left.

“Are you enjoying the massage?” he asked, so casually that I didn’t even see where he was going with it.

I nodded.

“A blowjob would be a nice way of saying thanks, wouldn’t it?”

He said it in such a matter-of-fact tone, I didn’t even think to object.

The first few hits are free.

I nodded, like a good girl. He didn’t waste a second.

Even after the events of the last few days, I still couldn’t believe how huge his dick was. He pressed his bare cock against my head, and I caught myself rubbing my cheeks on it, like a cat rubbing her head against her owner’s legs. He then put it in front of my mouth, sideways, and gently pushed my head towards it.

To my surprise, I started kissing his shaft from its base to its head. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. I was cock drunk. It had felt so good, pleasuring it the day before. I’d ruined my favorite set of pajamas just to let him cum on my chest.

I hadn’t washed his seed off for several hours, enjoying the perverse feeling of my brother’s spunk drying on my skin.

As the massage continued, I stuck my tongue out and started licking his cock all over. I completely forgot about my surroundings, the fact that Mom was going to come in at any moment, that it was my brother’s dick. I just wanted to please it. I just wanted to be a good girl.

My brother’s good girl.

My brother’s good little fuck toy.

No. I couldn’t fuck my brother. I couldn’t.

But a blowjob…

Look, there’s something super hot about blowing someone. But it’s not sex, right? It’s not like I was fucking him.

I could never fuck him.

But blowing him? We’d already done it. Twice. And while obviously I’d never intended to blow my brother, it had already happened. It wasn’t sex, and we’d already done it.

Twice.

I had to stop fighting myself, I had to make a decision. And so, in that moment, I decided I was okay with it. As long as it never went any further, I was okay with giving my brother some occasional head.

Look, it wasn’t ideal. It wasn’t something that I wanted to do…well, okay, it was something that I really wanted to do.

But it wasn’t like I was fucking him. What’s a little head between siblings?

Melvin suddenly stepped in front of me, his penis pointing at me like a large sword. The signal was clear. I took his penis inside my mouth and started sucking on it. It didn’t take long before my right hand found its way to his shaft, and I again began jerking him off as my lips moved up and down his cock’s head.

Mom was going to come up at any moment. I knew I’d be able to hear her on the stairs, so I still had time.

I still had time…

I doubled my efforts, blowing my brother with everything I had. He gave me such pleasure with his hands—this felt like an appropriate way to repay him.

Besides…once he came, he’d be soft, so there was no way he’d be able to fuck me.

Fuck me.

“Shhhh,” he said, in response to my sudden moan.

If he was soft, we wouldn’t be able to go any further. I’d be safe.

So I relentlessly moved my lips up and down his cock, licking it with my tongue as I did.

All I wanted to do was to get him off. All I wanted to do was to get my brother off.

As quickly as possible.

I pulled back, looking up at him, smiling at my nerdy brother.

“I’ll do this any time you want,” I said, looking up at him wantonly. “Any time you want, Melvin.”

He groaned at my words, and I continued to run my hand up and down his cock.

“I’ll suck your cock for you,” I whispered. “I’ll suck your huge cock, any time, anywhere.”

I meant it, too. Melvin’s cock…god, it just did something to me.

He was turning red, and I knew my words were working.

“I’ll be your little sister slut,” I hissed. “I’ll be your little fellatio princess. My mouth is yours, Melvin. Any time you want to fuck it, my mouth belongs to you.”

With a triumphant smile, I moved my mouth back over his erection. He was close, I could tell.

Closer, I hoped, than the pizza I’d ordered.