The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother

by Pan and BurroGirl18

Chapter 3:

I was awoken several hours later by my brother, gently rocking my shoulder.

“Alison?”

“Mmm?”

I’d been having a pretty great dream. I was naked, begin massaged by a whole army of hot, muscled men. Navy SEALs, I think. They were just as good as my brother, but there were five of them, so they could massage all sides of me at once…

“Alison, it’s time for your massage.”

“What?”

Opening my eyes, I was immediately met with my brother’s spotty face. He was smiling at me, a loving look in his eyes.

I couldn’t help but smile back. I really did love my brother.

“You remember? I was going to give you a proper massage every day. For practice.”

Honestly, I couldn’t remember when we’d discussed that…but there was no part of me that objected to the idea.

“Of course,” I said drowsily.

“Come into the bedroom when you’re ready.”

A few minutes later, when I was awake enough to stagger across the house, I made my way to our shared room.

Melvin had really gone all out. The music was on, the towels were sitting on a chair beside the door, and—for the first time since we’d been sharing a room—he’d actually made his bed.

“Wow,” I said, rubbing my eyes.

“Thanks,” Melvin said. “Yeah, I…I dunno. I really want this to work, y’know?”

“It will.”

I shot him my most winning smile.

“Thanks.”

He turned away. It took me a moment to realize what he was doing:

Time to strip.

“I’m ready,” I said quietly. I was laying on the bed, completely topless. Face-down, of course. I mean, Melvin had accidentally gotten a peek last night; that wasn’t something I planned on repeating.

All I was wearing was a pair of green panties. My ass was covered by one of the towels that Melvin had put out for me.

It still felt kind of weird, being almost naked in front of my brother, but…god, his massages: one hundred percent worth it.

“Oh,” he said casually, as he crossed the room. “Do you mind if I put a towel under you?”

“Under me?”

I twisted my body to look at him. He avoided making eye-contact with me.

“Why do I need a towel?”

“Last night,” he said, and his eyes flicked to the towel covering my panties. “There was, uh…a leak.”

“Oh god.”

My cheeks were burning. God. I hadn’t been that wet, had I? I recalled the drive to my boyfriend’s.

I had. I definitely had.

My fear had been Keenan finding out that I’d gotten wet from Melvin’s massage. I hadn’t even thought about Melvin noticing. My brother.

He must have thought I was an absolute pervert.

“It’s not a problem,” he said soothingly. “I’ve been reading up about it. It’s completely natural. It’s totally fine.”

It’s not, I told myself. It’s anything BUT fine.

“Just relax,” he said, and I forced myself to take a deep breath. “Everything is going to be okay.”

I buried my face in the pillow. I wanted to die.

Before I could get up and leave, my brother was sitting beside me on the bed.

What I should have done was ended the massage, explained that I couldn’t do it. I mean, what I wanted to do was move to Australia and never see my twin brother ever again.

But before I could say a thing, his hand reached out, and I melted.

He was whispering something comforting; I couldn’t quite make out the words, but I could read his tone. He was telling me that everything was all right, that I should trust him. That I should calm down.

And so, against my better judgement, I did.

When my brother told me to lift my butt slightly, I obeyed. The shame threatened to resurface as he slipped a towel between me and the bed, but the stream of soothing words never ceased. Before long his hands were on my back, gently kneading, and all was well with the world.

“Mmm-hmm,” I said after who knows how long, and my brother repositioned me as I realized what I’d just agreed to.

Another foot massage.

My eyes fluttered as my brother’s hands began to work on the soles of my feet. He was like a musician and I was his instrument, and he was hitting all the right notes. It took like twenty seconds for me to return to that state of complete relaxation, and forget that I was lying half naked on his bed, my tits pressed against his bed sheet.

“How about a leg massage?” he offered, and I agreed before even processing the words.

I moaned as he hit an especially good spot in my calf-muscle.

“I can’t reach the front,” he said softly. “Sit up for me.”

I obeyed without question, rolling over and sitting up, completely forgetting I was topless.

As soon as I realized, I opened my eyes in shock. Fortunately, he wasn’t looking at my tits.

He’s already seen them, I reasoned. Besides…he’s my brother. It’s not like he’s going to be checking out his own sister.

As I looked closer, however, I realized that I may have been wrong about that.

Melvin was masterfully massaging my legs, but his eyes were elsewhere.

He was looking at my panties.

Again, his fingertips hit a particularly sensitive part of my leg, and I moaned with pleasure.

My brother was staring at my soaking wet panties, as he massaged my leg.

I felt like I should say something. Shouldn’t I?

But…no. He was my brother.

And I was so sleepy. I must have been misreading the situation.

“Just tell me when you feel uncomfortable, I’ll stop.” he said.

He knew I couldn’t. He was too good with his hands.

“Mmmm,” I whispered.

My brother’s hands began moving up my legs, working his magic on my thighs.

I kept my eyes open. He never looked at my face, or my tits. That helped.

If my brother was lusting after me, he’d be looking at my tits, right? He wouldn’t be looking at…

No, he’s just practicing his massage.

That’s all that was happening. It was totally innocent.

My brother’s attention was now wholly on my inner thighs. It felt so good.

I was letting out small pants and moans as his fingertips moved closer and closer to my panties, which were soaked through once more.

A leak, I reminded myself. Last night, I leaked.

I probably left a whole puddle.

Knowing exactly how wet I’d been somehow made me more aroused. It occurred to me that he could probably see the outline of my pussy as the wet cloth stuck to my privates like latex.

My brother could see my pussy.

He was staring straight at it.

The thought should have disgusted me, but I was in an almost dreamlike state. I couldn’t stop staring at my brother’s acne-riddled face as he rubbed and stroked my inner thighs, making me moan, making me writhe with pleasure.

I wanted to tell him to stop. I wanted to tell him I felt uncomfortable, and that he should stop.

But instead, my breaths got shorter and shorter as I pulled my head up from the pillow and started moaning loudly.

I realized I was nearing an orgasm.

Like he sensed it, my brother suddenly pulled away from my thighs, leaving me on edge.

No! I wanted to scream. Please!

But he did the right thing.

He couldn’t make me cum. My brother couldn’t make me cum. That would…no.

That couldn’t ever happen.

“Thanks,” I gasped, sitting up. If Keenan hadn’t been at football practice, I would have raced to his house and fucked him into the floor.

Instead, I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my tits, and ran into the ensuite. Locking the door, I sat on the toilet and moved one hand between my legs.

As my orgasm hit, I caught myself thinking of Melvin, his face covered with acne as he stared at the outline of my pussy through my wet panties. Probably the first he’d ever seen in real life.

I never came harder touching myself then I did then, sitting by myself in the bathroom.

As I came down from my orgasm, it took me a little while to realize what I’d just done.

I’d just cum, thinking about my brother.

No.

No, I hadn’t been thinking about my brother. Well, I had, but…it wasn’t like that.

It wasn’t like that.

I’d just been thinking about what it was like to be wanted, to be lusted after. I’ve always found the attention I get from men a turn-on; this was no different.

Well, I guess it was a little different.

The more I thought about it, the more embarrassed I got.

I’d gotten turned on by my brother’s massage, then gotten myself off thinking about him.

God, what had I done?

As I left the bedroom, my face was burning red. Melvin wasn’t around, thank god. What must he think of me?

He’d cleaned the bedroom, packed up all his equipment. It was as if it had never happened.

His own sister, begging him for massages, getting soaking wet, then running off to masturbate. Like it had never happened.

I didn’t think I could get any more embarrassed.

In that moment, I decided that it had to stop. I obviously couldn’t control myself—being touched, even by my own brother, apparently did things to me.

This had moved so quickly from innocent massages to…whatever had just happened.

Fuck. It had to stop.

* * *

When I saw Melvin later that night, he acted as though nothing had happened. Like he hadn’t massaged my thighs, staring at my wet pussy. Like I hadn’t moaned and shaken in front of him.

Like he hadn’t almost made me cum without even touching my pussy.

A part of me wanted to bring it up, but I couldn’t bring myself to say anything.

He was acting so normal—bringing it up would have made me feel like a freak.

Hell, maybe I was a freak. All he’d done was give his sister a massage. I was the one who’d made a puddle, who’d gotten soaked and almost cum. No, I couldn’t say anything.

But we could never do it again.

The next day, he asked if I wanted to watch a movie.

“Yes!” I said, grateful that things were back to normal.

“Great,” he said with a huge grin. “I’ll go set up.”

By the time I followed him into the bedroom, he was all ready. He’d picked a film (Stardust), set up the laptop…and made his bed.

Oh, no.

“Melvin,” I protested weakly. “Melvin, no. We…we can’t.”

“What do you mean?” he replied, a hurt look on his face.

I couldn’t believe he was making me say it.

“Y’know,” I mumbled. “After last time.”

He tilted his head to the side.

You know.

“What are you talking about? Everything’s set up…”

He gestured to his bed, and I noticed: he’d even set out a little hand-towel.

In case I leaked.

“Melvin,” I said, as insistently as I could. “I really don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Alison,” he replied, “this was your idea. You were the one who told me I could do this professionally. You were the one who offered to get a proper massage once a day. I mean…how am I meant to be a massage therapist without anyone to practice on?”

My protests died in my throat, and I sighed.

“Fine,” I said quietly. “But…”

“But what?”

Again, my brother stared at me, an innocent look in his eyes.

I turned away.

“Nothing.”

My brother didn’t say anything as I undressed. I didn’t even bother waiting for him to turn away this time, though I did keep my bra on.

“You sure about that?” Melvin said as I lay face-down on the bed. “The oil…”

“It’s fine,” I replied through gritted teeth.

“You sure? It looks expensive…”

“I’m sure,” I insisted.

With a shrug, Melvin sat on me, again resting his weight on my thighs.

I didn’t think I could have been more tense, but as soon as Melvin started work, all my worries drifted away. It was like he pulled out a plug; every single one of my anxieties just drained out of me, leaving nothing but comfort and relaxation.

“Let me take this bra off,” Melvin murmured after a few minutes, and I lifted myself up to help him. He folded it gently and put it at the end of the bed.

I thought I’d slept well the night before, but perhaps the stress of yesterday’s massage had gotten to me, because it wasn’t long before I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

I have no idea how much time passed before I awoke, but I was immediately aware that Melvin was no longer resting on me.

The massage was still going, and I can promise you—I have never encountered a more pleasant way to wake up. My brother was working on my feet, and when he noticed I was awake, started to move up to my calves.

“Do you want to sit up?” he asked softly. I did, but after what had happened yesterday, I knew that I couldn’t.

I couldn’t.

“No,” I replied gently, and to my great relief, Melvin didn’t push the topic.

I don’t know what I would have done if he had.

Drifting in and out of sleep, at one point I became aware that Melvin had removed the towel, revealing my turquoise panties.

It’s fine, I drowsily told myself. He’s my brother. He didn’t look at my tits yesterday; he’s not going to look at my ass today.

Sure, he’d looked at my pussy. But I was so wet. That was probably to avoid another puddle.

I smiled as Melvin’s massage reached my thighs.

When his hands touched my butt, that woke me up.

“Melvin?” I said sleepily.

“Don’t worry,” he said in a soothing voice. “It’s a new type of massage. It’ll keep your butt firm and tight. For Keenan.”

“Oh,” I said quietly. For my boyfriend. That seemed like a good thing.

“Is that okay?”

I couldn’t. I shouldn’t. I wanted to tell him no.

But just as I was about to reject the offer, one of Melvin’s hands brushed against my pussy—just for a moment—and I found myself agreeing.

“Yes,” I moaned, and without skipping a beat, Melvin began to massage my panty-clad ass.

It was in that moment that I realized just how turned on I was.

Melvin’s massages always turned me on, of course…I mean, being touched turns anyone on. But my ass has always been an erogenous zone, and his hands were so skilled.

I was so wet.

Thank god there was a towel down.

Melvin stopped being gentle and just buried his hands deep into my skin. As he was making circles around my buttocks, every once in a while he would brush over my pussy with his thumbs.

It never lasted more than a second, and it was always light enough that I told myself it was accidental.

Of course it was accidental.

He was my brother.

I realized I was moaning again, louder than ever before. Every time Melvin’s hand brushed against my pussy, I’d twitch with pleasure, and a deep, guttural moan would leave my body.

I was nearing an orgasm. I wondered if he could hear it in my voice.

Melvin withdrew, and I turned to look at him, wanting to scream You can’t stop now!

I didn’t, of course. He was my brother. He just wanted to practice his massage.

“Roll over,” he said, and I nodded.