The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother

by Pan and BurroGirl18

Chapter 5:

I didn’t even try to resist the message the next day.

I mean, why should I, right?

We weren’t doing anything wrong, not really. Melvin was practicing a skill (not that he really needed that much practice) and I was just…getting massages from my brother.

As long as I could control myself, there was nothing wrong with what we were doing.

That was the thought that kept me going. He was my brother. We were family. Nothing was wrong.

I mean, it wasn’t like I was into my brother.

“I got us a new tool,” Melvin said as I stripped down to my panties.

“Us?”

“Me,” he corrected himself. “I got myself a new tool. A massaging wand.”

I glanced over at the bedside table, where his iPad was showing a beach scene and playing some relaxing music.

“Uh…”

Melvin raised one eyebrow at my concerned look.

“What’s wrong?”

“That’s a vibrator.”

His second eyebrow joined the first.

“What? What are you talking about? It’s a massaging wand. Masseurs use it to help their clients achieve total relaxation.”

My face reddened slightly. I was topless, holding my boobs in my hands, arguing with my brother about a vibrator.

“Let me show you,” he said, and leaned past me to reach into the trash can. His arm brushed against me as he did, and I swear I felt my pussy pulse, just at the memory of his touch.

I’m not a pervert, I reminded myself. Melvin is just really damn good at massage.

Melvin pulled out a box. Sure enough, it said ‘Massaging Wand’ on the front.

It just happened to look exactly like a vibrator.

“Okay,” I said, a feeling of unease passing through me.

“Let’s start with the front,” Melvin said. Did he look excited?

No. Of course not. I was his sister. This was nothing but a massage, an exercise for him to practice his skills.

The idea that he was enjoying touching my boobs was just something that my own perverted mind had brewed up. Melvin had never been anything but professional about all this.

He’d even laid out a hand-towel for my…leakage.

“I don’t want to do the front today,” I mumbled.

“Okay,” he said, not missing a beat. I blushed an even deeper red. God. He didn’t care—of course he didn’t care! I was the one making this whole damn experience weird.

He just wanted to get better at massage. I was the one turning it into some kind of…

Ugh. I didn’t even want to think about it.

“How about we start with the legs?” he said, and I nodded. The legs were fine. As long as he didn’t get anywhere near…

My leakage.

I lay on my back on the bed, continuing to cover my tits with my arms. Yes, he’d seen them. Hell, yesterday he’d actually touched them.

Massaged them, I reminded myself. To keep the muscles fit.

But I still felt weird about Melvin seeing my tits.

As always, my fears melted away the moment the massage started. Melvin’s hands fluttered over my thighs, my calves. I could feel my eyelids getting heavy as his fingers traversed every muscle in my leg, relieving tension where I hadn’t even known there was any.

His words washed over me, mixing with the relaxing music, and my brain switched off.

Why was I so worried about this? I drowsily asked myself. It’s my brother. I’m safe.

I’m totally safe.

I blearily opened my eyes, as I realized that Melvin was asking me something. How long had I drifted off for? It felt like my brother had been massaging my legs for years.

“Do you want me to do your arms next?” he said.

God, what a sweetheart. He must have realized that things had gotten weird yesterday, and wanted to check in with me every step of the way. Of course he could massage my arms—there was no way that could cross a line.

“Of course,” I slurred.

“Great,” he said, his spotted face breaking into a huge grin. “Come sit on my lap.”

As I sat up, I realized that I must have stopped covering my tits while I snoozed.

I knew there was nothing to worry about. I was totally safe with Melvin. He wasn’t even looking at them.

Well, he was occasionally glancing at them—staring, even—but it wasn’t like he was looking at me. He was probably just assessing my boobs for today’s massage, making sure that he’d be able to give them the appropriate manipulations.

Not, I reminded myself, that I would let him. Yesterday, hadn’t I decided that the breast massages were going too far?

Although, I had promised to let him practice every day…

As I moved onto my brother’s lap, my concerns about the daily breast massage were replaced with another problem.

A much, much bigger problem.

Was…was my brother hard?

As I sank into his lap, it became obvious that…yup. My brother had an erection.

And it was huge.

“Come on,” he said, and pulled me down. My eyes widened—his huge cock was positioned perfectly between my ass-cheeks. He could probably feel every twitch, every quiver of my pleasure.

I let out a small moan.

Melvin began massaging my arms. I’d never had an arm massage before, but I wasn’t surprised to learn that my brother was very good at it. Just as he had with my legs, he managed to hunt down all my tension points and immediately relieve them.

I was so distracted, I momentarily forgot about the enormous rod I was sitting on.

As always, Melvin was wearing a pair of sweatpants. His pants and my panties were all that separated my bare skin from his erection.

I shivered at the thought.

For a moment, I wondered if I should be more upset about this, more weirded out. After all, this was my brother. My brother’s cock. My brother’s huge, throbbing cock was nestled between my ass-cheeks. My brother’s dick was…

I shuddered with pleasure.

No, I suddenly decided. This is wrong.

I was almost entirely naked, sitting on my brother’s erection, while his magic hands travelled up and down my arms.

This had to stop.

“Pass me that towel,” I muttered, and Melvin immediately complied.

My plan was to stand up and tell him that this had to end, that it was over. That he was my brother, that he couldn’t touch me that way.

But when he leaned over to get my towel, his cock twitched. It sent a wave of pleasure throughout my entire body, switching my brain off in the process.

I couldn’t think. I couldn’t speak. I certainly couldn’t object.

Instead, I just wrapped the towel around my torso, and let myself sink back into the massage, acutely aware of Melvin’s cock pressing into my behind.

He’s just giving me a massage, I reminded myself. He’s touching a woman—that’s the only reason he’s hard.

It’s nothing to do with me.

A part of me was furious that my body was betraying me. I knew that I must be leaking like a faucet, that Melvin would have to clean up another puddle when we were done.

But as Melvin continued to massage me, it was impossible to stay angry. His hands were so soft, yet firm…so relaxing…

As long as he doesn’t pull out his cock, I told myself, we’re not doing anything wrong.

We’re not doing anything wrong.

If he pulls out his huge cock, I’ll end it. I’ll have to end it. But until then, I might as well just…enjoy the massage.

I could feel myself on the verge of drifting off once more. Melvin’s was just so damn good at this. I felt lucky to be his sister, to get these daily massages for free.

As my eyes began to close, Melvin pulled off the towel he’d just handed me.

“Don’t forget,” he said softly. “We need to massage these every day…”

“Mm-hmmm,” I moaned reluctantly.

I couldn’t believe what was happening. My brother, my nerdy brother…his hands were on my tits again.

It’s just a massage.

He was fondling my tits, and I’d just committed to letting him do it every day.

The thought made me so wet. It was like Niagara Falls down there.

After a few minutes of running his hands up and down the sides of my breast, he began focusing on my erect nipples, caressing them with his fingers. I was moaning uncontrollably now, my mouth wide open. He was pulling and tugging—my body felt so relaxed, like a limp doll, like a limp sex-doll for my brother, except my nipples.

My nipples were alight. Electric.

I didn’t even notice that I’d started to sink down—my ass was no longer resting on Melvin’s huge cock. Instead, I was hunched over, bent almost in half. Melvin’s cock was at my neck, but all I cared about were his hands on my nipples.

“Make yourself comfortable,” my brother commanded, and I obeyed immediately. With his hands on my thick nipples, I would have done anything he’d asked of me.

I would have done anything.

I repositioned myself so that I was no longer hunched—I was now laying on the bed, my head in Melvin’s lap, his long, lanky arms reaching down and continuing to massage my nipples.

Without warning, Melvin grabbed my hair, and positioned my head so it faced his cock, sticking his bulge into my open mouth. He buried his fingers in my hair and forced my face against his throbbing penis, while his other hand continued to flick my left nipple.

I let out a muffled moan—his bulge was blocking my mouth.

I wanted to cum. I wanted to cum so bad.

“Now let’s do your back,” he said.

“Okay,” I said hazily. He let go of my nipple, and it felt like I was an appliance that had just been unplugged. I wanted his hands back. I wanted his hands back, anywhere he’d put them.

I wanted his fingers on my nipples, his cock in my mouth.

I wanted him.

At Melvin’s command, I rolled onto my front. He sat on my thighs and started massaging my back, gently. As he softly muttered into my ears, I could feel the tension leaving my body. I hadn’t realized how worked up his touch had gotten me.

I lay on my front, relaxing as he gently ran his long fingers up and down my back. I could smell my own wetness, but it didn’t worry me. I knew Melvin could smell it too, but I didn’t care.

It’s perfectly natural, I reminded myself. It’s a natural reaction to being touched.

When Melvin’s hands moved onto my buttocks, I didn’t even react. He was just massaging his sister, practicing his trade. That’s all this was.

There was nothing to worry about.

As my brother massaged and fondled my butt, I could feel my arousal returning. Just as I was starting to writhe, he stopped.

“Now let’s try my new tool,” he said.

There was a buzzing sound, and soon I could feel a vibration on my spine, traveling up and down as he moved the vibr—…’massaging wand’ around my back.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

“It’s great.”

“Better than my hands?”

“Different,” I panted.

As he started massaging my neck with it, I got goosebumps all over my body. Melvin had to speak slightly louder, to overcome the volume of the ‘massaging wand’, but I was too distracted to care. To notice what he was saying.

When he put it on my legs, that’s when I started to lose it. My thighs couldn’t handle the fast vibrations; it sent waves of pleasure towards my pussy. I could feel myself twitching with pleasure, with anticipation…with need. My hips were involuntarily thrusting upwards, trying to find an intruder that wasn’t there.

The wand moved to my ass, and I almost came on the spot. But almost as if he knew what he was doing, Melvin made sure that I never climaxed.

Of course, I thought, through my lust-addled brain. He knows. He knows that if he makes me cum, it’s wrong. Oh, god…

The wand travelled around my buttocks. I kept waiting for it to touch my pussy, but it never did. Melvin was very careful not to touch me there. He knew exactly what my body wanted, what his sister’s sweating, heaving, treacherous body wanted, and he was making sure not to give it to me.

I could feel a pulse building up inside me, and I realized I was moving my butt around, trying to position my crotch so that the vibrating surface would touch my pussy. But every time it got close, he pulled away.

“Thank you,” I wanted to pant, but I’d lost control of my vocal cords a long time ago. Small squeaks and moans were emitting from my mouth, but I had no control of them.

My brother had total control of my body. I was his. His to control.

The wand started inching towards my lady-parts, never staying in one place long enough to make me cum. Whenever I thought I was going to climax, he’d lift the wand up, denying me an orgasm.

Good, I thought. Thank you. Can’t…go there…

Time and time again, it brushed over the sides of my pussy, cautiously staying away from my clit.

I needed it. I needed it pressed against me. Vibrator, massaging wand, whatever you wanted to call it: I needed it.

But I couldn’t.

Yes.

No.

Please.

Can’t.

If it made me cum, then Melvin would have made me cum. And if Melvin made me cum, this wasn’t a massage. This was something more.

I could live with my brother massaging me. I could live with my brother’s hands touching me, touching every part of me. My neck, my thighs, my butt, my tits.

That was just massage.

That was only practice.

But if he made me cum, we could never go back. That was a line we could never cross.

The thought of cumming at Melvin’s touch, of looking at his acne-riddled face while I bucked and thrashed in orgasm…

My body wanted it. My body wanted him. My body had never wanted anything so much in my entire life.

But I couldn’t.

I knew I couldn’t.

Then, suddenly, the buzzing stopped, and I found my voice.

“Thanks,” I wanted to say. “That was great.”

I wanted to stand up, make my way into the ensuite, and touch myself. I wanted to cum, to cum, to cum again and again, thinking about my brother’s massage.

But to my horror, that’s not what I said.

“Don’t…stop…” I moaned.

“Sorry,” Melvin responded, a playful look in his eyes. “Battery’s out.”

“That’s fine,” I wanted to reply. “Let’s do this again tomorrow.”

But that’s not what I said.