The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master Gene

Chapter 7

If Amy had had any doubts about how far her sister’s will had been broken, seeing her now would have immediately ended them.

Seriously, she had answered the door dressed in a disgusting maids outfit that had been clearly designed to incite lust in any man that saw her like that. Amy was worried now that she may already be too late to save her.

She pushed that thought away as she quickly walked into the house, pushing her still shocked sister to the side before she could try to block her access. “So this is what you’ve been up to,” she said as looked around the room.

She heard the door shut behind before hearing the voice of her sister ask her, “What are you doing here?”

Amanda sounded flustered. Clearly she didn’t know what to do with this situation. “Why shouldn’t I be? You did invite me after all.”

“FIne,” she said before heading off towards another room. “I’m getting a drink, do you want anything?”

“Sure,” she replied, though in truth she had no actual intention of drinking here. Even if she wasn’t dealing with a severe lack of sleep there was too much risk that whatever she drank would be spiked with something for her liking. She did however need to give at least the impression that she was unaware of the danger, at least for now.

A few moments later Amanda walked back in, carrying two glasses of what looked like orange juice and sat down, putting both glasses on the table in front of her, though not before taking extra care to put them down on coasters first. Afterwards the two looked at each other for some time, the silence building between them, Amy finally decided that there was no point in beating around the bush and that the best route forward was to challenge her directly. “I know about Derrick,” she told her.

A brief look of surprise flashed across her face, before she settled into a more guarded expression. “So what? I pulled a prank on him and it blew up in my face. You intend to get on my case about it too?” she finally responded.

Prank? She honestly didn’t know what her sister was talking about. Did she try to summon a demon as part of some practical joke? That couldn’t be right, could it? Well whatever it was she was talking about it was unimportant for now. What was important was...

“I mean that I know he’s enslaved your soul.”

Amanda’s expression changed then. She couldn’t quite make it out, but if she had to guess, it would probably be one of disbelief. “Is this some religious thing I’m not aware of?”

“Amanda, please take this seriously. This Derrick is a literal demon in disguise. He’s entrapped your soul and is corrupting you even as we speak. You need to break free.”

“Sorry but Derrick is a lot of things, but one thing he isn’t, is a demon.,” Amanda retorted.

Amy groaned with frustration. “Then explain to me what you’re wearing,” she challenged.

Amanda’s face showed a combination of anger and defensiveness. “I’m a maid, so this is my uniform.”

“Really?” Amy responded, her voice rising along with her anger. “Look around you. Does this look like the home of someone who could afford a live-in maid? Not to mention one that apparently would pay well enough for you to willingly dress in a uniform that’s sole purpose seems to be to say ‘please have sex with me!’”

That last part was said in almost a scream. Amanda looked at her in shock, but then just stared harder at her before finally asking, her voice filled with concern, “Are you okay?”

She was trying to change the subject. She was clearly doing everything in her power to do anything except just admit the truth right in front of her eyes. Amy knew she was going to have a hard time reaching her, but still this obstinance filled her with rage. She practically jumped out of her chair as she screamed at her, “I’M JUST FINE!!! YOU’RE THE ONE....who....”

As she started to yell, the entire room suddenly spun around her. She started wobbling on her legs and just as she was about to fall over, she felt her sister next to her, holding onto her. She then looked down as her vision swam and noticed the drinks on the table.

Of course! She must have drugged the drink. She didn’t remember actually drinking anything, but it was the only explanation for what was happening. She’d been careless and fallen right into the Demon’s trap. “You...why?” was all she could get out before her mind finally shut down and darkness took her.

Amy looked terrible. That was the first thought that went through Amanda’s head when she opened the door to see her sister there in front of her. Her eyes seemed bloodshot and there were huge rings around her eyes, evidence that she hadn’t been sleeping. For some reason, despite it being the middle of summer she was wearing a full jacket as well. But before she could process just what she was seeing Amy pushed her way past, clumsily staggering her way inside and towards the living room. “So this is what you’ve been up to,” she heard Amy say in a bleary voice.

“What are you doing here,’ Amanda asked her, partially in surprise at her finding where she’s been staying, but also a question about why she was here instead of in bed recuperating from whatever was obviously affecting her.

“Why shouldn’t I be? You did invite me after all,” Amy called back, seemingly oblivious to her current condition.

“Fine,” Amanda responded, realizing that there was no point in trying to reason with her in this state.

She had an idea then and walked over to the kitchen. “I’m getting a drink, do you want anything?” she called out.

She heard Amy call out, “Fine,” from the living room as she opened the refrigerator. She needed something that might help Amy that wouldn’t seem too out of place. Liquor was off the table, seeing as she was too worried about what it would do to Amy in her current state. Likewise coffee was out as well seeing as she had a feeling that her sister was far too caffeinated as it were. Sighing to herself, she decided on some orange juice. It wasn’t much, but hopefully it would help. She poured two glasses and took them out to the living room before setting them down on the table (but not before putting some coasters down first. This table belonged to Derrick after all, it wouldn’t be good to damage it).

A bit of silence then followed. Amanda sipped her drink in a vain hope that her sister might take a drink as well while she pondered exactly what she was going to say to her sister before Amy beat her to the punch. “I know about Derrick,” Amy told her.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!! Okay, calm down. First she just needs to check her memory and see what it was she told her. Now if she remembered correctly the last time she talked to her sister was just before she was enslaved. In that conversation she’d told her that she’d finally found her true Master and they had talked about Amy coming down during the summer so she could meet Derrick and pledge herself to him too.

This was the problem with being brainwashed like she was. Most of her memories were still the same of course, but there were a number of memories that had been added or altered and since they felt just as real as any other memory it had it could be really hard sometimes to tell which ones were the real ones and which ones weren’t.

Like for example, she had a distinct memory of having Jordan fuck her from behind so she could fantasize that it was Derrick that was fucking her. She was pretty certain that it was a fake memory. She would have normally placed this memory on the pile of things that never happened, but then why does Amy know about him? It was best to play it careful and assume that she knew about him due to the incident as opposed to anything specific.

“So what? I pulled a prank on him and it blew up in my face. You intend to get on my case about it too?” she finally responded.

Amy seemed a bit confused when she said that. After a moment though she shook her head as though trying to get the cobwebs out before responding with, “I mean that I know he’s enslaved your soul.”

That statement was way too close to the truth as far as Amanda was concerned. Frankly she couldn’t understand how she knew this at all. Based on what she’d heard from Sarah, she shouldn’t have been able to tell Amy anything about what was going on. She decided to probe her by asking, “Is this some religious thing I’m not aware of?”

“Amanda, please take this seriously. This Derrick is a literal demon in disguise. He’s entrapped your soul and is corrupting you even as we speak. You need to break free.”

She almost laughed when she heard Amy tell her this. How could she be so close to the truth, but also so completely wrong. “Sorry but Derrick is a lot of things, but one thing he isn’t, is a demon.,” she said, almost jokingly.

She heard Amy groan then before retorting with, “Then explain to me what you’re wearing,”

That made her a bit angry. She’d worked really hard getting her hands on this outfit. It was the perfect symbol of her new life. How dare Amy insult it. “I’m a maid, so this is my uniform,” she told her angrily.

“Really? Look around you. Does this look like the home of someone who could afford a live-in maid? Not to mention one that apparently would pay well enough for you to willingly dress in a uniform that’s sole purpose seems to be to say ‘please have sex with me!’”

Amy’s voice all the way through until by the end she practically screaming at her. Amanda was in shock because she couldn’t understand exactly what was upsetting her. Sure the outfit screamed ‘please have sex with me,’ but that was exactly why she choose it. She began to wonder if maybe this was an excuse to avoid whatever was really wrong with her. “Are you okay?” she asked, worried for her health.

Amy then practically jumped out of her seat as she screamed, “I’M JUST FINE!!! YOU’RE THE ONE....who....,” before suddenly swooning where she stood.

Sensing something was wrong Amanda jumped out of her seat and leapt over the coffee table just in time to grab her sister before she tumbled to the ground. As she held her she heard her mumble out, “You...why?” before passing out completely.

She didn’t know what Amy was trying to tell her, but she didn’t really have time for that now. Instead she carefully lowered her sister down to the ground and laid her out on the floor. The first thing she did was take her jacket off as, in this weather, she was worried about Amy overheating.

As soon as she did though, she noticed the bruises on her wrists. She’d seen these types of bruises before when she’d had Derrick cuff her to the bed one night so they could have some fun restraint play. Unfortunately neither of them had thought about getting padded cuffs which had left her with some nasty bruises and a severe talking to from Sarah about taking proper precautions before sex.

So clearly Amy had been getting restrained, but she highly doubted her hyper-religious, no sex before marraige sister was getting quite that freaky.

That was when all the clues finally connected. Amy’s clear lack of sleep, not to mention her knowledge about Derrick and what he could do. Amy had been linked, just like she was.

Amanda didn’t know how this could be possible, but everything else made sense. She knew from what she’d been told that she’d been avoiding sleep as much as possible when she was being brainwashed, so it made sense that Amy would do the same. She also knew that when she did sleep, after she woke up, she’d masturbate to thoughts of Derrick. Knowing her sister, if the choice was between self-harm and daring to touch her pussy in any way that wasn’t clinical, she’d choose to harm herself every time.

So her sister had come here, probably thinking she was going to save Amanda from Derrick’s evil clutches, but in reality she was here because this was where her Master, Derrick, was. All that was left now was what Amanda was going to do.

Her first thought was to call Derrick and tell him what was going on. However she quickly threw that idea out for now. Derrick was currently out trying to get a part-time job for the summer to make some extra cash before he started college. It would be wrong of her to interrupt that right now.

Sarah was out for exactly the same reason. On a personal level she also didn’t want her involved as given her sister’s personality, she thought Sarah would only make things worse.

Judy was currently running errands, but Amanda didn’t want to call her as she was worried someone might overhear something and realize that she was staying at Judy’s home.

That just left Derrick’s family and she immediately eliminated them as well since she didn’t want to involve any of them without Derrick’s permission first.

That left only one option. She just had to wait until Judy got back, explain everything to her, and then the two of them could wait until Derrick’s day was done so they could call him and let him make the decision.

In the meantime she didn’t think it would be a good idea to leave her sister lying on the floor. She reached down and grabbed her sister by the armpits and began to drag her down the hallway towards her room. She was glad as she did this that the house was a single story one, as she did not want to risk what could happen as she tried to carry Amy up the stairs.

It took a little bit of work but she finally got Amy into her room and on her bed. Once she was their, Amanda began to take her clothes off, as it wasn’t a good idea for her to be dirtying the bed with her clothing. She paused for a moment when it came to her underwear, but deciding that it would be better for her if she had easy access to her pussy and breasts when she started to masturbate, she slipped them off as well.

After she finished, she took a quick look around the room to make sure there shouldn’t be anything that would be a major shock to the system when Amy woke up. Fortunately there wasn’t much in the room at all besides the bed. Just a clothes drawer, a lamp, an alarm clock and a lovely picture of Derrick she had taken when he had been sleeping so that she could always wake up to the sight of Derrick’s cock. Yes, everything seemed to be perfectly normal.

Amy nodded with satisfaction before she closed the door quietly so she could let her sister sleep.

“So let me see if I understand this correctly. You have a twin sister?”

Yes.”

“And for whatever reason it just never occurred to you to tell me about this.”

Amanda shrugged. “She lives with our mom in another state entirely. Hell before today the last time I actually saw her face to face was two years ago.”

Derrick groaned in frustration as he felt a headache coming on. It was a shame too as the day had started out real well. He’d been going around with Sarah applying to any shop he thought he had a reasonable shot at when he’d run into his cousin Ben.

He was actually working at the grocery store Derrick was applying to as he’d moved into town after he’d graduated. Derrick was a little miffed that he hadn’t told him this, but apparently after Sarah had delivered her bomb at graduation, he’d been a bit too out of it to pay attention to anything else he’d been told.

Still, it was cool that he’d be able to spend more time with his cousin now and he even promised to put a good word in for him with the manager, so there was a good chance he might actually get to have some spending cash when he starts his college life. Then he’d gotten the call that began his headache and he’d been feeling it ever since. “That’s all very well and good, but it does me no good when I get a call to come in as fast as I can only to find out when I do that you not only have a twin sister, but she’s through some strange form of ‘twin magic’ she’s somehow ALSO been linked to me and is currently sleeping in your bed, supposedly just waiting for me to claim her.”

“To be fair, I can’t be sure she’s ready for you to claim her just yet.”

“Why not?” Sarah piped in. “After all, once he fucks her then she’ll be one of us.”

Derrick just sat there, his face in his hands. “I’m not going to rape her,” he said through clenched teeth.

“Why not, you raped all of us,” Sarah honestly asked.

Derrick rolled his eyes at that as he stood up. Then he pointed at Sarah before saying, “You seduced me.” Then he pointed at Judy and said, “You begged me to fuck you.” Finally he pointed at Amanda before adding, “And you gave me permission before I did anything.”

Sarah looked like she wanted to retort to that, but wisely she decided to keep her mouth shut.

It got quiet then as his girls sat there and waited for him to make a decision. That the decision would ultimately be his was just another piece that was quietly worrying him. He’d become increasingly comfortable with his control over his girl’s lives, something that had come back to bite him when he found out about Sarah and Amanda’s pregnancies. He needed to really think hard about the consequences of what was going on.

FInally he stood up from his seat. “I want to talk to her, so we’re going to have to wait until I can do that.”

“But there’s no telling how long she’s going to be asleep, not to mention the fact that she won’t be able to have any kind of a conversation until after she finishes masturbating,” Sarah complained.

“That’s enough! Master has made his decision,” Judy quickly shot back, silencing Sarah.

“We’re just going to have to wait,” Derrick responded, ending the argument there. He then turned around, putting his back to the girls while he headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. He knew that since they were going to have to wait he’d need to stay over until she was awake. That meant he was going to need plenty to eat so he could keep his stamina up.

Amy didn’t know how long she’d slept, trapped in a nightmare of perversion. All she really knew was that when she did wake up, it was still early in the morning. Despite this there was still enough light that she could see.

And what a sight there was in front of her. A picture of the Demon had been laid out in front of her. It was an overhead shot, taken of him while he slept. She could see his slender build, his hairless chest and of course his...

She instantly tried to look away from the glorious beautiful,,,,filth in front of her, but she couldn’t move her head. Instead she found herself forced to look at the Demon’s....thing as she suddenly felt something entering her....lower half.

At first she thought it was the demon, forcing himself upon her, but she soon realized the horrible truth. Her hands had been left unbound while she slept and now that they were free they were desecrating her purity. Already she could feel it as two of her fingers began to slip into a place that was ever only meant to be entered by her lawfully wedded husband. Worse, her other hand had begun to grope her chest as well.

It seemed the demon wasn’t going to be satisfied until he’d forced her to defile every single part of herself before he had his wicked way with her. So he continued to control her limbs as her legs parted to make it easier for her fingers to manipulate around her and increase the amount of unholy pleasure that was cascading through her.

And despite all of this, she was still unable to turn her head and look away from the....beautiful thing in front of her. It was mesmerizing. She’d never seen a man’s reproductive organ before and from tales she’d always figured it would look like something disgusting that she’d just have to put up with in order to do her duty as a good wife. But this, this was pure beauty. No doubt that was exactly what the demon intended when he fashioned his purity slaying rod.

The image of that thing only increased her sensitivity, causing the pleasure to wash over her. She felt something terrifying building up inside of her. She knew that once it came over her, she’d be swallowed whole by it. But still, she was unable to fight it as this feeling built and built and built until finally....it stopped.

She felt her hands stop touching her and the feeling faded. But before it could go away entirely, her hands began to play their devilish ways on her once again, bringing her to the edge of...something, before again stopping just short.

Somehow this was even worse than if it had just pushed her over the edge. This was sheer torture being kept so close to the edge, but unable to either move away, or to go over it. Just a little bit more and then she could...but again she was stopped. Amy continued staring at the picture of the Demon, with no sense of time she had no idea how much longer she would have to stay here, trapped in this hell of pleasure...

“Dear god, just how long is she going to keep at it?” Sarah complained.

It had already been six hours since they’d noticed that Amy had woken up. They’d quickly peeked into the room to see her squirming on the bed as she stared at Amanda’s picture of Derrick while her hands roamed over her body, seemingly fumbling their way into trying to masterbate. They’d decided to leave her to it, figuring that after about an hour she’d stop and they could finally have a real conversation with her. However the only thing that had changed in Amy since they’d first eyed her was that her hands had seemingly become increasingly talented at both pleasuring herself, but also at keeping her just short of actually cumming from it. At the beginning after edging for a few seconds she’d had almost a minute or two to catch her breath before she started truly pleasuring herself again. Now her hands were working almost nonstop and yet Amy was still clearly not able to fully orgasm.

All the while her moans had been echoing all throughout the house as they’d opted to keep her door open so they’d know the moment she finally was allowed to calm down.

If she was ever going to calm down.

Amanda was becoming increasingly worried that if this kept up, by the time she finally stopped Amy’s mind would be reduced to nothing but mush.

She needed it. She wanted it. It was so close, but she was always denied. This need inside of her had become all consuming at this point. Somehow she knew that the thing in front of her could solve everything, but how. She couldn’t remember. There was something she was supposed to say. If she said it then everything would be wonderful. But she must never say it. She didn’t remember why she musn’t say it, but she knew that she must have had a very good reason for that, at least she hoped it was a good reason, because if it wasn’t, then what was she enduring all of this torture for?

So she kept on pleasuring herself. The little nub on her lower part had already become red and swollen, yet she kept teasing it and despite the fact that after this much time it should be giving her nothing but pain, she could feel only pleasure, but a pleasure that was insufficient to quench the fire inside of her. Only he could quench that fire and he would, if she would just stop being so stubborn and just let him give what she so desperately needed.

What she so desperately wanted.

It was then that her hands suddenly stopped. Not because she had stopped them, but because another set of hands had reached down and grabbed them. She wanted to look at who had done that, but she couldn’t stop looking at the picture. Its beauty kept her eyes trapped even now.

It was then that she felt a body cuddle along her back. She might have thought it was him, but she could feel a pair of decently sized breasts pressing against her back, letting her know it was a woman of some sort. Then she heard it.

It was her own voice. It was whispering to her. It told her that it was okay, she just needed to say the words. Say the words and she’d be free. But that was bad wasn’t it. She’d been fighting all this time to not say those words. But the voice that told her to say them was her own, so that meant she must have decided it was okay then. So if it was okay, then she didn’t have to fight anymore, she could just relax and let it happen. Feeling something inside of her snap, she said the words she’d been fighting against all this time.

The moment she did she pushed over the edge and she came again and again until eventually darkness took her once more.

It was late but Karen was still sitting at the table in the break room as she went over her notes she’d written in her notebook for the umpteenth time. This was not the first time she’d done this of course, she’d been spending her extra time here working over and over again on everything she knew and everything she was going to need once she finally got the chance to run some tests on Derrick and his, for lack of a better word, slaves.

She’d already gotten all the information she could out of Derrick and Ms. Heller, but it helped to revisit it periodically, if only to see if she’d had any new ideas since them. By this point however, she had already looked at it through every angle she had. At this point without testing there really was nothing more she could do, so with a slight bit of reluctance, she closed the notebook and set it aside.

She could of course put this all onto a file. That would probably be safer as well, but she’d grown up writing her notes down this way and she’d found that typing it up on a computer just didn’t feel right to her. There was a personal touch to writing something down and it helped her connect to whatever project or classwork she was on.

It helped that she knew that without knowledge of her family and their powers this wouldn’t mean anything and since no one in the family apart from Derrick was aware that she even knew the family secret, she wasn’t too worried about one of them finding it. Besides, it was fairly clinical, with explanations of what this was about carefully excised from it, leaving nothing but a list of chemicals and some notes about what tests she thought she should run and in what order. Not exactly the most damning of statements.

All of this however didn’t change the fact that she had nothing left she could do except keep working while she built up enough trust so she could work on her own. That plan had been going well so far. She’d built a friendly relationship with Dr. Teller, though she still wasn’t sure if he was making any plans to get her in bed with him, but that wasn’t an issue for now.

She’d also recently made friends with one of her fellow new residents. It was Dr. Robert Benton, the somewhat nervous guy she’d seen on her first day. As it turned out, his nervousness seemed to be chronic, as he always seemed flustered and out of place whenever she saw him. She had to admit that he knew his stuff though, even if she thought his personality wasn’t good for a doctor to have, at least in front of patients.

Still he was a nice guy, one she was surprised to find already had a girlfriend. She’d just assumed that someone with a personality like his and a job as all consuming as theirs was just wouldn’t be able to have a personal life, but she was glad to know that she was wrong.

She got up from her seat then and decided it was finally time to head home. As she left she made a mental note that she needed to check up on Derrick on her first day off. She may not be able to take the tests she’d like, but she should still run him through some of the more standard ones. Besides, she figured there probably wasn’t much going on with him right now anyway, so he’d probably be happy to have something to break the monotony.

He still couldn’t believe it had been that easy. When he’d slipped a recording device into the living room while he’d been talking to Jonathan before the graduation he’d honestly hadn’t expected to get any valuable information at all. He’d figured that if they were going to discuss what chemicals had been used, they’d have done it already. However it had simply been a case of a low risk high reward situation. People never really looked to see if they were being bugged if they didn’t believe there was any reason that someone would do it, so he had no real fear that anyone would find it, he just didn’t think any good information would come from it.

But oh how wrong he had been. The very next day when he’d checked the recordings he’d been shocked to discover that Karen had not only been there, but she already knew about the family’s powers!

But that wasn’t all. Somehow, she managed to convince Derrick to let her run experiments on him, like he was some lab rat. Not that he particularly cared if Derrick wanted to demean himself to a woman like that. All that he cared about was that because of this, he was going to give her the list of chemicals! This gave him another opportunity to find out exactly what chemicals were poured on Derrick and better yet, it was being kept in a place that was much easier to access than a school office that was being much more carefully guarded now that they’d found out about his earlier theft.

Still, while he’d been hopeful, he’d also been realistic. He doubted she would write anything down outside of her laptop and not being a hacker, he had no way of knowing how to break into it. Hoping that she’d done something stupid like making her password something like her birthday, he visited her on a simple excuse of catching up. However when she’d been distracted with a call from work he’d taken a quick look around, only to discover to his amazement that she’d actually written everything down in a notebook, including a helpful list of the three chemicals, none of which had been in the group that he’d stolen, that had been poured on Derrick’s head. It had taken him all of ten seconds to write it down before putting the notebook back where it was and quickly getting himself back to where he should be. He’d spent a few hours afterwards making idle conversation before taking his leave with what he wanted.

Once he knew them, the chemicals themselves were ridiculously easy to get, which meant that in only a few days he would have them right here in front of him. He still didn’t know which specific chemical it was that caused Derrick’s reaction, but it no longer mattered. They’d all been dumped on him, so all he had to do was mix them together and they should have the same effect on him.

So all he had to do was wait. Soon they’d be here and then he could test them out in the same place he’d tested all the other chemicals. Only this time, he would get him the harem of slaves he really wanted.

Amanda watched her sister as she regained consciousness. She was a little worried that, since she’d passed out from the monster orgasm she’d had that when she woke up she’d immediately go back to masturbating. That would have been horrible considering what a mess her last bout had made of her.

Fortunately as it turns out, when Amy woke up, she woke up normally, or at least as normally as could be expected when you wake up in an unfamiliar room after having masturbated yourself into unconsciousness.

She saw as Amy slowly realized where she was, at which point she shot up suddenly, only to hiss in pain as her hands shot down to her waist. “Careful, you haven’t fully recovered yet,” Amanda told her, putting a hand gently on her shoulder.

Amy flinched away from her, then turned back to look at her, her face brimming with rage. “Don’t touch me!” Amy hissed back at her.

Amy hesitated for a moment, before pulling her hand back. She really didn’t know what to do in this situation. After all, despite all that had worked to separate them, Amy was still her sister and it tore her up inside to see how badly she was suffering right now. It didn’t matter to her that the reason she was suffering was because she was stubbornly resisting becoming Derrick’s slave, it just added an extra tragedy to it as she knew that Derrick was a wonderful master, so there was no reason to fear what would become of her.

They sat that way for a while. Amanda didn’t know what she should say, how she could bridge this gap between them. Finally after what seemed like an eternity to her, Amy broke the silence between them.

“So when is Master going to finally come here to claim me?” she asked, in a voice that tried to sound bitter and angry, but instead sounded more excited.

Amanda noticed that Amy was calling Derrick Master now. That was a good sign. It meant that, internally at least, she’d begun to accept Derrick’s position above her. Not that she was going to point this out to her of course, that wouldn’t be helpful right now. Instead she decided it was best to just answer her question as it was.

“Not for at least a week. After that...session you had, you’re not in any condition to meet him right now.”

That was an understatement to say the least. Amy’s breasts had gotten away with little more than some minor bruising, but it was pussy that had taken the worst of it.

She’d rubbed whole sections of it raw, including her clit. Add to the serious bruises around and in her pussy, and frankly anything involving that lower part right now would cause her nothing but pain.

“Like he would even care about that,” Amy retorted.

Amanda could tell that Amy didn’t really mean that, but even then, she couldn’t let that statement stand as is. “That’s not true. Master cares about all of us.”

Amy snorted when she heard that. “Yes, of course he cares. That’s why he’s corrupting our souls, because he loves us so much.”

“Yes, he does,” Amanda responded with absolute conviction. “And what happened wasn’t his fault, it was an accident, but if he’d done it on purpose, I wouldn’t care. I love him and I love being with all my fellow slaves with him. I’ve never been happier, so why should I care why it happened?”

Amy stared back at her as she spoke her mind. Her face started as something shocked, before becoming something much more conflicted. “But I don’t want this,” Amy said in a voice that sounded more like she was trying to convince herself than anyone else.

“Then why are you here?” Amanda challenged

“I came here to SAVE you!” Amy retorted. “And for my trouble, you drugged me and trapped me here!”

“Oh please, I didn’t drug you. You passed out because you hadn’t slept in who knows how long. And as for trapping you here...” and here Amanda motioned to the door, “you can leave anytime you want.”

Amy just looked back at her, incredulously. “Sure, I can leave anytime I want, except the door’s locked so I can’t get out and even if I could you took all my clothes so I’d have to run around completely naked.”

Amanda stared at her in complete confusion. To the right there was the door, which was completely open. Even if it wasn’t, the door didn’t have a lock anyway so there was no way they could lock her in this room.

Meanwhile behind Amy was her clothing, sitting neatly folded on top of the dresser. Inside the dresser was Amanda’s clothing of course and since they were twins, anything Amanda could wear, so could Amy.

‘Please tell me I was never this bad,’ Amanda quietly thought to herself. There was really no point in arguing with her anymore, since it was clear that she no longer had any real grasp of reality. “Anyway, just rest and recuperate. I’ll get some food ready for you.”

With that she got up and walked out of the room, leaving the door open, since even if she wanted to keep Amy locked up, she wouldn’t need to, since Amy was trapped in her own mind.