The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master Net—At The Mall

Prelude

Disclaimer—If you are below the age of consent where you live, it’s time to leave this archive. First of all this is an MC story, it includes MF, and references to MFF, MFM and multiple partners. MD, GR, and referential FD. If any of this is offensive to you, stop now and/or hold your peace. As a beginning writer, I do not make any claims that this is well written. If you have recommendations for me regarding my writing, I welcome them.

Copyright notice—The specific story that follows is my own work, and is not the work of others. Individuals may make copies for themselves, but may not sell copies, or make copies available as part of a commercial venture. On-line archives that make copies freely available are authorized to maintain a copy, as well as maintain archival copies to recover from system disasters. These rights may be revoked at a later date, at which time notices will be provided to known archive copy holders who are requested to treat those notices as indicated.

* * *

That’s better. Now Bech was no longer a self-righteous frustrating bitch. Mostly now she was just frustrated. Ok, yes she was also horny as hell, and had lost most of her inhibitions, and the ‘GG’s with the protruding nipples on her otherwise 90 lb, 4′11″ frame would probably get her some extra attention. None of that would satisfy her until I decided to end her. For now she would be a lot of fun for several people, and while she couldn’t quite get off, she was going to really enjoy what she did get.

I didn’t do it because I thought Bech was a bitch. Even though I did think so as well. No I checked in with her boyfriend, as well as with a few friends or people I trusted the opinion of, who all confirmed that she was a bitch. They all think she is a lot more fun to be with now.

I really don’t like to leave anyone as frustrated as she is now. Brenda reports that Bech’s body sure is a lot more fun, Especially the added sensitivity in the breasts and ass. She says the humiliating sexual response to a spanking is very rewarding. I may have to give that a try before I relieve Bech of her frustration.

These God like powers are worth the work.

“God like powers?” you ask? Yes I am already at the point where I can control people’s bodies, make alterations including in my own, and can control physiological responses, and can even influence dreams. I can’t directly change personalities yet. Indirectly, sure. It is amazing how much can be done with positive and negative feedback, as well as dream state instruction. The mind is very flexible, and also quite trainable. Perhaps with the next iteration of the software I will be able to directly change memory and as a result the personality of a person. I think I have figured out most of how to go about doing that, but I am not quite ready to implement that yet, and am pretty happy with how far I have gotten so far.

“Tell me more!” you exclaim. Well, how about I tell you the story of how I developed a distributed variant of Master PC? Ah, that attracts your attention I see.

Chapter 1—In The Begining...

Note: a lot of this may be boring to you. If you just want to get on to the usage of these powers, drop down to ‘At The Mall’, if you’re here for the sex, search for Cora, and start a paragraph earlier than she shows up...

I suppose I should start by telling you a little bit about myself first. Or at least where I started. Let me see, I have some of my notes somewhere, ah, here they are.

Hello, I’m Drall. Yes it’s a pseudonym, I don’t sit a couple hundred miles under the crust of some planet controlling everything there. I’m 5′ 11″, 175 lb, blue eyes, brown going to grey hair, 40, divorced for 15 years, two kids one with their mother, the other now on her own, Tech Geek, (Ok I have been known to tell at leas one hot babe ‘friend’ that she needs ‘Victoria Secret’ to make her look sexy, the way I need a tech manual of some sort in my hands to look like a Geek.) I have lost quite a bit of weight over the past couple of years. I was at 260, but I have a goal of 160-165, so I still have another 10 to 15 lb to loose. -6.0 correction in my eyes, “Normal” sexual characteristics, as if that has made a difference over the past few years. Above average intelligence, etc. In other words your average Geek.

Pathetic, Eh?

A couple of years back I acquired an interest in MC stories, some interest in Hypnotism, NLP, Psychology, etc. Along the way I encountered the MC Stories Archive and found myself fascinated by the possibilities of the Master PC stories.

At the time the technology was no where near being up to the task that JRPazz and some other authors described, and for some things It still is not. I suspect it will be a long time before I can affect the weather directly, or even shoot lightning bolts from my fingers.

There have been a few interesting developments over the past year however. First being my losing my job, and needing something to do with my time. I have also learned of two significant developments that lend themselves to being an excellent source for a variation of the Master PC.

The first of these two developments was the nanoasemblers. As anyone who thinks about it for a while will realize, nanoasemblers allow you to directly manipulate things at the atomic level. This means you can do genetic changes (in theory)or create some rather interesting materials. The problem is that at the moment nanoasemblers have a limited programing set. They can either be coded to create more nanoasemblers, or they can be coded to do some repetitive task, such as working in concert with other nanoasemblers to make molecular scale materials. Neither are particularly useful for MC.

Oh, sure you can give them legs, and call them nanobots, but they are still limited by their programing, and no one wants to create gray goo, even though that is extremely unlikely. (too much heat, you get to something between a soft ball and a basketball and it melts down.)

The second major development that came out this last year has been Quantum Computing. Yeah, yeah, everyone who is concerned about this is thinking that it will crack everyone’s encryption, or something like that. Sure in some cases it will, but that’s not the real power it creates.

No, the real power is that having computers working at the quantum level means you can directly control nanobots with those quantum computers. You now have completely programmable nanobots that can communicate with each other, and work on varied instructions.

Well, Ok, it took a little while to figure out how to get the nanobots to network with each other, but once that was done, and I was able to get the bots to communicate with my systems, things really started to hum.

For a safety measure I limited message passing to five layers, and a message may only be passed on 100 times before the bot or repeater has to either act on the message itself, or move on to whatever the next task is. That may not seem like much, but for local control that allows me to get about 10 billion nanobots (10,000,000,000) working on a task at once. The range is rather short, under this system the message passing reaches in the tens of meters, not kilometers.

To give myself a ‘better’ range I created a secondary network that works in fairly public spaces. I created a repeater chip that is built by nanobots to hang off of PDA’s, cell phones, pagers, laptops, etc. A quick trip to the airport allowed a distribution that reached world wide in less than 72 hours. As a hidden benefit to the owners of these devices, the network channel the bots use is a back channel for text messages between the various devices.

To really improve things, and create a very long haul network I decided I needed a back end network that had power all the time, and was in just about everyone’s house, and most places of business. Initially I was thinking TVs, but with the changes happening in converting from analog to digital, and with the variety of screen formats available, I figured it would be a bit too easy for a set to end up in a shop somewhere where some bright geek would ask “What’s this?” and the gig might be up. Instead I opted for Microwave Ovens. It gave me the added advantage that there is quite a bit of dead air space, and I could get more nanobots into the environment by having the oven spew bots into the oven every time the timer expired. These bots are specifically engineered to look for popcorn kernels and pop the old maids.

Chapter 2—Self Improvement

I knew it would take a couple of weeks for the two networks to really get up and running, as well as being able to send messages across each other. However I did have some very early successes. Because the pda/cell phone bots were coded with the instructions on how to make the microwave oven bots, and both knew how to communicate with local PC’s, the local systems opened up to me rather quickly. Now this may not mean much to you, but in the community I live in, one of the largest sets of businesses is bio-engineering. There are also some major medical colleges in the area doing some rather interesting research. All of that data being available allowed me to start making some significant changes.

Vision is both rather important to me, and as note above, one of my own concerns. My first objective was to set up my vision so that I would never need corrective lenses again. Enough people have seen me with contacts that I have shocked them when I wear glasses. My first goal was to over correct to 20/10. But even before I launched that change it occurred to me that if I blew it, I would want things to revert. So I built a timed control in that if I did not approve the change within 2 minutes, it would be reversed. Pretty much all of my controls have this built in, though in some cases I just code the system to remember what was changed and at my own command it can be reversed.

Ok, I admit it, the first three times I tried to get my vision changed, I became blind. I am glad I built the dead man switch in.

After I got that right, I ran some studies on a variety of creatures that can see in the near IR, and near UV, then had the appropriate sensors added to my retina. Just because it was available, doesn’t mean I could make use of it though. It took me a couple of weeks to start recognizing the extra visual range, and even longer to get it to where I could walk around at night, etc.

I ran into similar issues with fat to muscle conversion. The normal process doesn’t really convert fat to muscle. First you break down muscle by exercising it and releasing lactic acid into the muscle. (source of the ‘burn’) Then the muscle heals by taking proteins out of the blood stream and repairing the burned areas building more muscle. The added muscle increases your metabolism, which means that you start consuming (or using) more energy than you add to your bloodstream by eating. The added requirements have to come from some place and if all else is Ok, (your body isn’t thinking you are starving yourself or something) it causes your fat cells to release glucose into the bloodstream, which the muscles and nerves mix with oxygen and use as energy.

I was able to partially short circuit this process by causing the bots to convert glucose molecules they found in the bloodstream into muscle protein, as well as releasing lactic acid into the muscles to cause them to start using that glucose. The shortage of blood sugar caused the body to tell the fat cells to release more glucose. I did have to be careful on how much glucose was converted, as well as setting things up to maintain the appropriate levels once they had been achieved.

I chose a 5% body fat level as that would give me the 15 lb loss I was looking for, as well as leaving enough fat cells to allow for longer term exertion.

I was also able to correct the damage due to age and sun that had been done to my skin. As a result my grey hair all restored to my natural colors, and as a side concern I was able to eliminate some moles that my doctors have been concerned would mask any melanoma cancer.

Speaking of cancers, I realized that I was at risk for several smoking related cancers, as both my parents had smoked while I was growing up. So I set some bots loose to repair any damage they could find to my lungs, and immune system. The immune system was rather touchy until I remembered to get the bots coated in friendly proteins.

Of course everyone who finds themselves in the possession of a Master PC system does something to their sexual tools. I make myself no exception. I decided my equipment hard should be 10″ long, and 2.5″ across. Soft it would be about 25% smaller, which means it makes a very nice package. Since the harness is directly related to blood flow, I have direct control over that aspect. This allows me to stay hard even after I have come, for as long and as often as I want. These changes are a lot more straightforward, in that they really are just replicating material that is already there. It takes some time, and you discover things feeling a little bit different, but that’s about it. Why that size? Well, it’s about the size that nearly every woman that sees it, first has an expression of awe, thinking it won’t fit, then has an expression of curiosity that seems to overwhelm her, thinking it sure is going to be fun trying. Sure making it long and thin enough to tie a knot in it sounds like the ultimate variation of that, but it’s not really what I want.

Yes I have found the information at the various research institutes handy. As a result I have been able to build a direct interface to the local botnet from my own brain. Initially I was just looking for a way to directly control aspects of people as I saw them. You know, the look at her breasts and watch them grow sort of thing, but I realized that I also needed a two way communications system that would give me warnings when things were a problem, and would allow me to call up information on an as needed basis. With the material in the research files available, and a nearly intelligent bot net to interpret much of it for me I was pretty much able to discard my dictionaries, copy of Grey’s Anatomy, and other medical and psychological texts. If it wasn’t already in digital form, my botnet was able to scan and convert it directly, and my research net was able to over rule anything that was out of date.

Once I got to this point there were a couple of things I decided needed to be taken care of. Finances and living conditions. If you have been reading E. K. Drexler’s material on nanoassemblers, you probably realize that I never need to worry about food ever again. In fact I could go for a walk through any environment and my nanobots would protect me from just about any possible threat. Nuclear weapons would probably overwhelm them, but that’s about it.

That said, I do want to present myself as a normal person, and on top of that I would rather not have too many flags thrown up as a result of unusual behavior. Attracting attention at this phase just seems to be a bad idea.

So, I need money. I happen to like Pendragon’s solution. If you haven’t read his epic, I highly recommend it, though you will find his money solution in the first couple of chapters. Basically it involves having all the local drug pushers, and their distribution channel leave all their money on his front step, and turn themselves over to the cops with their drugs. I see two flaws with that. First the related people have to be completely unaware of where they left the money, as eventually word will get out to people who are managing them, and those people will very possibly start coming around to ask questions in a not so pleasant way. The other serious problem is that in all likelihood some of these people are already being tailed by cops who are notorious for keeping records of where and what unusual activities happen. Dropping duffel bags of something off at some yahoo’s apartment is likely to attract attention. I got around that by having the person being followed send the cash off with someone who was not being followed, and having them drop the cash at various safe locations. Since I am a fan of geocaching, and benchmark finding, I had a ready supply of available locations. Since it is winter, most of those locations are not being frequented by other fans of these activities.

The major problem for me however is that all this cash is not something I want to leave around in my apartment, car, or garage. That means I need to get it into some form that is readily accessible, and that also would not attract much attention. Just depositing it in the bank isn’t going to work. Any deposit over $10,000 gets reported to the Federal Reserve, which has to investigate it as possibly being drug related. Well, considering where I got this money from, and the fact that I am considered unemployed. I suspect that depositing $9,999.99 five days a week would probably be reported by some nosy banker. Even if it were not, I leave as an exercise for the reader to figure out how long it will take me to deposit the contents of a half dozen duffel bags of $5’s an $20’s to say two accounts per bank at 5 banks, if I only deposit $10,000 at a time. (i. e. $100,000 a day)

In any case being unemployed and having this much cash coming in, suggests something reportable, especially if there has not been any recent reports of someone winning the lottery. As a result it is probably a good idea to create some sort of business that I can work from, and file the cash away as income. I think it would be a good idea to make it a long term cash flow business as well, as eventually some auditor is going to want to take an interest in what’s happening.

Chapter 3—Start a business

Looking at what I had done earlier, and the repairs to my lungs and body related to my parents smoking, I realized that I could make a business out of helping people to quit smoking. After a little bit of research, I discovered that the cash flow to run a mall kiosk was just about right for my business idea. Just a kiosk, an eight by four by 6 foot tall retail space costs about $3,000 a month, $4,000 for November and December. (More at Mall of America I assure you) Open a kiosk each at a half dozen malls, and a couple at Mall of America, and you can easily drop $20,000 a month just in the cost of the retail space. Now set the program up so that a smoker who is interested in quiting, will pay you half what smoking would have cost him or her over the next six months, and you can handle a couple hundred people a week per kiosk, and you start talking about a revenue stream. If your average smoker goes through a pack a day, and averages $2.50 a pack, that’s $1.25 per person per day. Over thirty days that’s $37.50 a month. Let’s say you get 100 people per kiosk to buy in. That’s $125 coming in per day, or $3,750 per month. Obviously you can play around with these numbers a bit. Sunglasses at $8 per pair after paying the supplier come to about 12 sales a day. (estimate only)

In any case it did not take me long (especially with the resources of the bot net to get my necessary certifications and getting the medical people off my back) to get my business up and going. I did no advertising, as I figured the best advertising would come from the results people saw in former smokers, and their stories. I really only wanted people who wanted to quit in any case, and these are the people most likely to pay attention to people they think they know who have quit, and are least likely to believe an ad they see on TV, in the paper, or hear on the radio.

Also it’s not like I needed an immediate influx of cash as part of getting the business off the ground.

That left my living conditions. As noted I am living in an apartment. I have a couple of dogs (who have been treated for their various maladies, and have gotten a lot better in their behavior of late) which really means I can not quickly move. As a Geek, I have also been more than just a little bit of a slob. Getting the bots to help clean up was not a big problem. The dogs were a bit surprised to see the dirty clothing clean itself and hang itself back up on hangers, fold itself and put itself in drawers, etc. The floors seemed to self vacuum themselves of dog hair, actually it converted the hair into bags that I was able to use to throw out excess paper. The bots scrub any paper that comes in of anything that could make its way out to an identity thief. Anything that they are still not comfortable with they shred at the atomic level.

Well, that was OK for the first pass. however I realized that the dogs were not going to be the only ones startled by clothing moving on it’s own accord. So I went to the botnet and called up a maid service. Set things up so they stop by every other day or so, vacuum the floors, take a couple of loads of laundry to do, bring back any laundry they took out last time, and put it away. Etc. Because I was willing to pay cash, as well as tip with cash, I ended up with a reasonable discount. It turns out that all of the maids that come to my place to clean up, become exceptional at cleaning elsewhere as well, and the company is getting even more business as the maids who have been to me have gone on to help the company even more.

Chapter 4—On to the Mall

Ah well, I suppose you are getting tired of reading about how I got this way, and want to know what I have been doing with my powers.

Ah, tangents. Looks like another coming up, then we are going to get to Bech. Well, Ok, I already got to Bech, but there is a bit more to that story.

In any case, with a business to run at the mall, I had an extra reason to hang out there. I recall telling you that I lost some 85 lb along the way before I got this distributed Master PC thing going. I didn’t do it by sitting at work. I did it by walking at the mall. As a result I hold a special place in my heart for all people who are working to lose weight by walking at the mall. One of the first mall “door rules” that I set up dealt with these people. Basically each person gets a lap every month, where they seriously think about their goals, what their interim goals are along the way, and what changes they are making in their lives to achieve those goals. They (seemingly miraculously) find a partner with similar goals and plans, and work out a way to keep in touch with each other. When interim goals are met, they get a celebration going amongst each other. (hot sex in the ‘nursing’ room as often as not, and since the partners that get setup are people who prefer that gender relationship) As people achieve their long term goals, larger parties ensue. (more sex, not as limited)

The mall is also a great place (or at least the mall I spend time at is) to find young afluent board and hot women. Sure there are a large number of high school girls whenever school is out, but I have a few teams of them set up to find, exploit and turn in the relatively few pedophiles that like to hang out at the mall as well. They seem to get a great kick out of playing the video tape of another girl telling the pedophile how old she is, immediately after he tries to tell the cops “she said she was eighteen!” The girls are working in competing teams trying to out do each other, but they are honest with all the people they consider prospects, which means that the guys who are sane about this are not made examples of. I recently tipped the girls off to the fact that there are a few women about who may be a problem as well. The one thing these girls are not going to be of help for are the guys and galls going after the pre-teens. About the only thing that works for them is a door rule that prevents them from entering the mall property (including the parking lots) at all.

Now for me, the real treats are the hot and horny wives who have not been lain at home for entirely too long. My preference of course is for women who are looking for a little extra action, but have no interest in leaving their husbands. Take Cora for example. Well, she pretty much won’t mind, she really likes the attention. So why not?

When she was growing up, Cora thought about getting into modeling. Turns out she was too short for any of the agencies to pay attention to, and she was too self conscious about her bust to get into anything adult oriented. She does have a pretty good head on her shoulders, so she started going to business school, but one night she met an up and coming guy at a club, they hit it off, and as soon as he finished his law degree, they got married and she has been with him ever since. They really do love each other, and she notes that their first year, before he found the “perfect company” to work for, included a heck of a lot of really great sex. Lately however he is working long hours on too many cases, and when he gets home he practically collapses only to wake up early to get back to the desk. This happens some six days a week, and on Sunday he is so worn out that he ends up sleeping nearly all day. I. e. the sex ain’t that great any more.

So, here I am sitting in center court at the mall one Tuesday, and I decide it’s time to start getting the wick some. I decide that I want a 23 year old, hot babe, who hasn’t had sex in a month, and suddenly Cora is curled up in my lap, kissing me and trying to get as much wrapped around me as she can. I note a couple of other women for later, and stand up with Cora wrapped around me. I reach to cup her breasts, and she cringes and starts crying on my shoulder. I say, “It’s all right. Let me know if you like these better.” and tell the bots to bump her cup size up three notches. Since this is going to be a bit too much for the bra she has, I include a bra dissolving process in the instructions.

She feels her chest get larger, looks down and then crushes them into me as she moans in pleasure saying they are just what she had been dreaming of all these years. As I walk along she starts grinding her pelvis into my groin to see what she can get a rise out of. “I know you have something pretty special down there for me.” she whispers into my ear.

“You have no idea.” I respond, and nibble gently at her neck. I also set about a set of instructions to firm up her nipples, as well as making them about three times as large, and twice as sensitive. I practically feel her moans as she realizes her nipples are trying to expand as they are crushed already.

We get to one of the “nursing” rooms and finding it empty we took it. Cora had a little bit of a problem with her t-shirt, and it was easier to make it into a crop top than anything else. I figured her jacket was going to be a bit of a problem for her when she wanted to go back outside, so I set some bots about adjusting it to fit her better. I don’t get how women can feel comfortable in a mini with a thong, when it is this cold outside, but somehow they do it, and wear the high healed boots to boot. In any case she was out of her clothing faster than I could get out of mine, so she decided to help me with my pants. Her expression upon seeing my cock starting to harden up was wonderful. Yep, first that “will it fit?” then “Oh, God, Please let me enjoy this.” She tried to look up to my face, but her eyes wouldn’t leave my cock. “Will it fit?” she asked.

“There are only three ways to find out.” I replied, and as I stepped out of the pants that she had dropped to the floor, she immediately started working on my cock with her mouth. I have to admit, she was really good with her mouth. I have since gotten used to feeling teeth against my cock. Most women don’t realize they have to really open their mouth to get around me. Not Cora. She was immediately taking my cock as far into her mouth as she could, and I never felt her teeth. After several false attempts, she got me past her gag reflex, and was taking me down her throat. As she pulled me out of her throat to get a breath of air, she moaned, sending extremely pleasurable vibrations down my cock, and teasing my balls. I decided that my first load was going to go down her throat, and we would see what would happen from there. So after several minutes of her deep throating me, I let her know that I was going to blow, and she immediately took me all the way down, and felt my cum explode into her throat. Just as she was about to run out of air she drew me out till just my head was in her mouth, and after her breathing recovered, worked the remaining cum out of my cock.

For some reason it had not registered to her that my cock was still rock hard. She was about to get up when I turned her around and told her to put her hands on the glass block in front of her. “Let me know when you are completely full.” I commanded her, and with her bent over, I had her push her ass back and placed the head of my cock at the opening of her pussy.

As I pushed the head of my cock in, she said, “Oh, my god, that feels big.”

“Well, it’s no bigger than what you just deep throated. But I think you will have fun with it.” I replied.

I pulled the head out, and felt her shudder as her body recognized that I was not in there any more. I slid my cock head back in, and gave her just a little bit more. She moaned and tried to push back for more, so I pulled back out and said, “No, I will control this. You just hang on for the ride. If you can’t let me know now, and all you will get is this.” as I slid my cock up against her clit and pressed the top of it against her belly.

“Oh, god, no, I’ll hold still.” she said. I drew back and slipped myself a bit further into her. Now I was able to slide out to the point that just my cock head was inside of her. I paused there for a moment, and felt her pussy try to suck me back in, squeeze me, and try to push me out, all at the same time. This time I slid in a bit further, and realized I was almost as deep as she was normally going to be able to take me. I slid back out, and settled into a push till she exclaimed “Oh god I think I’m full.”

“Well, you may be full, but you have a long way to go yet. Let me have one of your hands.” As she reached back I guided her hand down to my cock, which was still more than half out of her pussy.

“Oh,” she moaned. “How am I going to get all of that in here?”

“Well, I have a special treat for you. Every time you come for now, you will find that I am deeper inside of you, until I am entirely in you. Go ahead and play with yourself for a bit. We’ll get this going.” I then reached up and cupped her breasts.

This was almost enough to trigger her first orgasm, but that required one more slow slide out, and back in. Suddenly she tripped and it was as if she had lost all control over her legs. Fortunately she had a rock hard cock in her pussy holding her up, and in the process she slid further down my cock. I whispered “come for me” in her ear as she reached the peak of her orgasm.

As she recovered from her orgasm she realized that I was deeper in her than before, and with my fingers working her nipples she was fast on her way towards another orgasm. Again I slipped nearly all the way out, and slowly back in as far as I could go. This time when she tripped into orgasm it was her arms that she lost control of, rocking back she slid further down my cock, and I whispered “Come for me” again, while holding her up by her breasts.

Since her hand was no longer against the glass block, I took it and had her cup her own breast while she was frigging herself. If you didn’t know what to look for, you would think that she was just having one continuous orgasm. But since I was nearly all the way in, I reached up and traced the line of her jaw to an ear, traced around it as she shuddered, slowly slid most of the way out as she was shuddering, then as I started sliding back in, whispered “Come for me” in her ear again. The sensory overload caused her to come harder than she had ever come before, and she passed out in my arms. I gently sat back into the rocking chair behind me, and turned her so that I could lay her head over my shoulder and rocked back and forth until she came to.

After about 2 minutes I felt her stir, start to sit up, and with a shocked voice said, “I have never felt anything like that before, or like this.”

“Well, only one more way to find out then isn’t there?” I replied.

“Surely you don’t mean...” she started, “Oh god, you do. I have never let anyone do that before.”

“That’s Ok.” I said. “You still won’t have let anyone do that to you. You are going to do it yourself.”

“Huh?” she grunted.

“It’s not polite to grunt, unless you are taking it that way already.” I retorted, with a grin.

“Ok,” she said. “I suppose this is going to hurt.”

“Only as much as you decide it will. Just as it will only feel as good as you let it. You have never done this before, so your only idea of how it will feel is based upon other people’s reports. Only you can decide if you are going to enjoy the sensation, or really find yourself loving the feeling.”

“How are we going to do this?” she asked.

“I think I will just sit back here, rock a bit, and let you do most of the work.” I smiled at her.

“You would, wouldn’t you.” she responded, then turned back away from me and getting up, eased my cock out of her velvet vice.

“That did feel very good by the way.” I thanked her.

“Oh, you’re just trying to tease me some more.” she said.

“Cora, I may be trying to tease you, but it’s only because you feel a need to do this that you are going to.” I explained. “I may have given you that need, but you are the one who has to make it a part of you.”

Almost immediately after popping my wet cock head out of her vagina, she settled her rosebud over the tip, and said “I know, but it is fun to tease you back as well.”

“Alright, but I think you are going to need to do some serious concentration over then next couple of minutes, as you try to get yourself around me.”

“I know, Here goes.”

“Just relax, and let yourself go with the feelings. Initially it is going to feel a lot like you are trying to take a crap in reverse.” I said. “Imagine you are trying to take a dump as my cock starts sliding in.”

I felt her sphincter stretch, and noticed that the tip of my cock was in her. “That’s the way, just keep that going.” and she slowly started sliding down the head of my cock, until with almost a pop, the head of my cock slipped past her sphincter. “There you go. Everything else is just a gentle ride away, and you are going to feel more and more full with every passing moment.”

To give her a bit of a rhythm to work herself around my cock, we began rocking back and forth. Each back rock she found herself getting deeper, and as we came forward she realized that it was almost an effort to rise up just a little bit.

After what seemed like hours, but was only a couple of minutes, she found she was fully impaled on my cock. She reached down and played with my balls, humming and giggling. I suggested that she could try to slip my balls into her vagina and see what effect she got as she tried to slide up my cock and they pulled themselves out of her. As her vagina clutched at my balls, and suddenly let go, I whispered “Come for me” and she lost control one more time, and ended up riding my cock back in through an intense orgasm. Since she was still being stimulated by my cock sliding up her ass, I guided her hands to her tits, and got her to start massaging them for effect, and then I reached down and put a thumb on either side of her clit, while I slid a middle finger into her vagina and started manipulating both her clit and her g-spot. With this stimulation, I was able to keep her orgasm going for over a minute.

Eventually she stopped coming, and I asked if she was ready for me to come again. She practically screamed “Oh God yes!” so I got her on her hands and knees next to the rocking chair, and slowly started sliding in and out of her tight little ass. After my balls had enough of bouncing against her hard little clit, I tightened them up and sent another stream of come into her. As she felt my cock pulse to push my come into her, she orgasmed one more time, falling to the floor as she passed out again.

I picked her up and eased myself out of her. Settled down my cock and sat on the floor holding her curled up on the bench.

As she stirred to becoming awake, she asked me “Is this how I will spend the rest of my life?” She looked a bit sad.

I said “No. You will go back to your home tonight, and after dinner, you will go to bed, and sleep, enjoying wonderful dreams of your husband. Paul will be home a little after midnight, and will fall into bed with you, and dream of how wonderful your full breasts are, and will forget that you ever had anything other than a beautiful set of breasts, with firm puffy nipples that seem to respond wonderfully.”

“In the morning you will wake him up by giving his hard-on one of the best vaginal rubs it has ever experienced. He will realize later that day that having sex with you really makes his day and his work seems to go much easier. In fact he will be home tomorrow evening at what would seem to be a normal hour, and the two of you will have a great sexual experience both as you go to bed, and as you wake up. He will tell you that he is not going to work Saturday, and the two of you will rent a motel room somewhere that neither of you are known, and you will renew your sexual experiences to make up for all the lost time you have had.”

“Over the next couple of months, Paul’s supervisors, and the partners of the firm will discover how much better he is doing than in the past, and in about a year he will have been promoted to partner.”

“You will find that any time you are with him, at home, or anywhere else, you are completely devoted to him. When you are home alone, you may fantasize about having sex with a guy with a really big cock, but it will not be your driving force. At the same time any time you plan a trip to the mall, you will dress up in a way you know will please me, and you will spend a couple of hours helping me in whatever I have in mind. It turns out that at least a couple of times a week, you just love coming at the mall. Don’t you?”

“Oh, Yes!” she giggled.

“Of course for you to come, you may have to help me with some task or another, and I may not be the one that causes you to come. One of the things I want to get taken care of is those urchins who need some form of direct attention.”

Chapter 5—Mall Improvement thoughts

“Hmm?” she hummed, a little bit confused.

“You know most of the women working here at the mall, don’t you?”

“Yes.” she replied, then qualified, “Well, most of the saleswomen and store managers anyway. Not so sure about any back room stock girls, etc.”

“Fair enough. You know that there are a few who are anything but an asset to the people they are working for. Right?”

“Yes,” she sighed.

“In fact, you have one in mind already don’t you.”

“Yes. Like the girl over in that hair decorations kiosk, a ‘Bech’ I believe, though I think the correct pronunciation is ‘bitch’.”

“Ah, Yes.” I nodded. “She is one of the people that concerns me. Of course she does have a boyfriend, and just as I don’t want anything negative to happen between you and Paul as a result of what you are doing with me, I think that what happens between Bech and her boyfriend should also be positive.”

“Phred? Well, from what I have seen, he is almost as hen pecked as a guy could get. It wouldn’t surprise me if he has never gotten beyond feeling her bra, not that she seems to have much besides stuffing in it.” she shook her head.

“It’s about an hour before her shift ends, I think I know right where he is. Let’s go!” she said, getting up to head out the door.

“Um, wait a moment or two there.” I stopped her. “As beautiful as I find you, I really don’t think you want to head out dressed, or rather as undressed, as you are.”

“Oops.” she blushed and giggled. “I suppose you’re right.”

I can’t say that she wasn’t going to attract attention anyway, with her thong, short skirt, high heals, and what was now a long sleeved crop top, but at least security wouldn’t be asking us to leave right away. She carried her jacket. W also took a few minutes to clean up the area. I figure in time housekeeping is going to be more than just OK with the fact that the nursing room is being used for working on making babies as well as feeding them, but I also think that it is a good idea to keep it clean for the women who will use the room out of force of habit to nurse their babies.

We stopped at Arden B. to pick up a replacement shirt for Cora, and I teased the girls there about how hot they were getting. Ok, they were pretty hot looking to begin with, with the recent changes they were getting pretty worked up as well. Then we headed to one of the food courts where we found Phred waiting for Bech’s shift to end.

Chapter 6—Phred

“Hey Phred!” Cora called out, “How are you?”

Phred looked up, and smiled, then looked a bit puzzled. I could see he liked what he saw of Cora, but was having trouble in that he half recognized her, but couldn’t place where. As we got to his table and sat with him, he finally realized he had been asked how he was, and responded “Ok, I guess.” with a bit of a confused look on his face.

I smiled, and introduced myself. “Hello Phred, I’m Drall, and the woman you are apparently a bit confused about is Cora. I suspect you have seen both of us around the mall at one time or another, though I know you and I have never spoken with each other before. When Cora gets tired of you trying to figure out why you can’t associate her chest with her face, I am sure she will tell you.” I grinned. Then I ducked down and picked up the napkin that had blown onto the floor. Apparently just in time as I felt a bit of a breeze from Cora realizing what I had just said.

“Now, now Cora. I’ve had the same expression on my face as Phred here had. He just hasn’t seen you with your enhancements, and they are something that even I get distracted by. Not that I didn’t make them distracting to you as well.”

“I know.” Cora grinned back at me, “But you don’t have to embarrass him about it.”

“Sorry Phred. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.” I acknowledged Cora.

“That’s Ok. Cora, it’s nice to meet you. Since I don’t recall you having implants, I think I should ask you how the procedure was done. I saw you this morning, and the last I heard there was a significant healing time for implants.” This guy thinks on his feet, even if he is sitting on his ass.

“That’s part of what we wanted to talk with you about Phred.” Cora replied. “I didn’t have cosmetic surgery done. Though I think Paul will be happy none-the-less.”

Yep, there came the confusion again. “Paul? Ok, but how did you get such large breasts?”

“I guess this is where I come in.” I piped up. “It’s a rather long story...” [Ok, if you got this far, you know it’s not that long.] “... but basically I am able to create a variety of physical changes in people, and things.”

“Huh?” Phred responded. “Well, Ok, but why are you telling me?”

“A shorter story.” I grinned back. “I was just talking with Cora here, and your name came up. Granted it wasn’t the first name that came up. That was Bech, who Cora tells me is your girlfriend.”

“Well, if you want to call her that.” Phred replied. “I think most boyfriend-girlfriend relationships have more going for them than what Bech and I have.” He sighed.

“That’s part of what I would like to change.” I grinned.

“Huh?” he grunted again.

“Stop grunting. It isn’t polite.” I smiled as I reprimanded him. “Tell me how you and Bech met each other, and what is your relationship with her?”

“You know how in some companies, when you start working for them, they pair you up with someone who has been with the company for a while?”

“Sure. Mentors. The one who has been around a while is supposed to show the new person the ropes, how to find the rest rooms, give them a hand with the HR paperwork, and give the new guy a feel for the way the company works, and how it’s different from anyplace else he has worked. Or she.” I responded.

“Well, I’ve been here in the states for about five years. My family made arrangements with Bech’s family to give me the same sort of assistance when I came to the United States. Bech’s parents thought she needed to learn a bit more responsibility, so they ostensibly made her my mentor. Granted they did a lot of work with me behind the scenes to make sure that I would at least attain citizenship, but in public, it was her job to make sure I was functional in society.”

“Ok, how has that worked out for you?” I asked.

“Not so hot.” he replied. “Oh, I can fairly well function, and interact with people, but I had that going for me back at home. The problem has been that she sees herself as having been successful at getting me ‘integrated’ with society. So when I do have a question that I can’t just ask a stranger, she looks at it as an opportunity to put me down. I’ve watched her from the upper level here at the mall a few times, and I don’t think I’m the only person she does that to.”

“Ok, so why are you still involved with her?” I asked.

“It’s part of my family’s agreement. I am effectively an indentured servant to the family for seven years. I think the expectation is that within that seven years I would fall in love with, and marry one of Bech’s family’s girls, and Bech’s family would like that to be Bech.”

“Ah, I think I see. So for the next couple of years you are responsible to her family for some activity, and since I see you are sitting here waiting for her shift to end, I would suspect that you are, at least in part, responsible for her safety. I suppose they think that if you spend that much time close to her, the two of you will find some way to hit it off.” I grinned. “I also suspect that you are not really ‘happy’ with the arrangement, though it’s not because you couldn’t like her, if just a couple of things would change.”

“That’s about the size of it.” he replied, then asked “So what is your interest in the matter?”

“Ah, my interest.” I glanced over at Cora, and smiled. Looking back to Phred I explained “A few minutes ago I mentioned to Cora that there were a few serious improvements I would like to make to the experience of being at the mall. For a few, like Cora, the improvements would be directly to that person. However for most people, Cora having double D’s isn’t going to improve their day at the mall in any significant way.”

“You might be surprised at the number of people who’s day will be a bit brighter, but go on.” Phred grinned.

“Oh, I know what you mean, but Cora is usually only here a couple of hours a week, at the most. That’s not going to be enough help. On top of that, most people are already ‘up’ when they come to the mall. They come here for things that they expect will make their day better.”

“True. So how are you going to improve on that?”

“That’s where people like Bech come in.” I replied.

“Excuse me? I don’t understand.” Phred got that confused look on his face again.

“Sure you do. You even mentioned how a couple of moments ago. When Bech has been talking with someone, do they leave here feeling better, or put down?”

Man I love it when I see someone suddenly comprehend where I am going. “Oh! If people come to the mall feeling good, and hoping to have a good time, then if they leave without that feeling, it’s because of an experience they had at the mall.”

Cora piped in, “All too often it’s an experience they have had interacting with someone here. Bech being an example of just such a person.”

I spotted Mary out of the corner of my eye. “Hey Mary! Could you come over here? I need to talk with you for a moment.”

“Well, hello Drall. How’s business? Hello Cora, Getting a bit of elective surgery are we? How are you Phred?” Mary came over and greeted everyone. “What’s up? I was just about to go and take over the shop.”

“I know, I won’t keep you long.” I started.

“Nothing too much for Paul” Cora piped up at almost the same time.

“Ok.” said Phred.

“So what’s up?” Mary looked to me.

“How’s Bech doing?” I asked.

“Not so well. I have gotten two complaints about her from customers this week, and three people I considered long term customers have not stopped by in over a week. I chatted with one of them over at another mall, and she said she just didn’t feel comfortable here when Bech was holding down my shop.” Mary explained.

Ok, I don’t think most people would have said that much about someone that works for them, but I had been setting up things so that people did not have a problem explaining to me what was happening. Yes, that sort of explains why Phred opened up as well.

“I thought as much.” I acknowledged.

“If things don’t turn around fast, I will probably have to let her go.” Mary continued.

Actually, I was kind of surprised that she was still around if things were that bad.

“Are you willing to give her another month, if I set to work on her?” I asked.

“Well, I need to see some improvement fairly soon. But if I do, I will give her another month and then make a decision.” she qualified.

“Ok, would you let her know that someone is talking with Phred who would like to talk with her as well?” I asked.

“Sure. Oh and by the way, Betty says she has been using your services for the past couple of weeks. She says she has never been in a quit smoking program that has left her feeling so good. Have a great afternoon. " Mary said, then got up and headed off to work.

“I didn’t know things were that bad.” Phred commented. “I don’t think Bech’s parents would be happy to hear that.”

“Well, let’s not tell them, and see what we can do to turn things around. Do I have your approval? I understand that Bech thinks of you as ‘’her’s’’, even if the two of you don’t seem to act as a couple.”

“Part of that Indentured Servant situation, at least.” Phred nodded.

“Ok. I already know some of the things Mary is looking for, and have a few ideas of my own, so what are some changes you would like to see?” I asked.

“Physically? Or psychologically?” Phred asked back.

“Well, physically is pretty much the easier of the two, but let’s start with psychologically and see how that can work into a few physical changes as well.” I countered.

“Ok. The biggy is the intentionally putting down people. That has got to stop.” Phred noted.

“Got that. I think everyone here agrees. What else?”

“I really would like it if she wouldn’t get angry when she sees me talking with an attractive woman.”

“I’ll see what I can do there. Anything else?”

“Hell, I would like it if she would try to bed me from time to time.”

“Well, I’ll see if I can do better than ‘from time to time’ for you. How about physically now? Larger tits? Lips? Nipples? Piercings? Larger or smaller ass? Waist? More sensitive anywhere? Longer hair? Different colors? Always just a little bit horny? More and more turned on and in need of being with you, the longer you are away while she is working, or doing anything else? Any of that of interest?”

“That all sounds good. Smaller in the ass and waist. Will you make her tits as large as Cora’s here? Or can you make them larger?”

“Well, as part of giving her a bit of humility, and perhaps a bit of humiliation as well, I was thinking of them being significantly larger than Cora’s here. I am thinking that when she wakes up tomorrow, and she will need a men’s Extra Large shirt to wear. She won’t be able to find a bra that will fit her. In any store.”

Chapter 7—Bech’s Transformation

“Hey Phred.", we heard Bech call.

As we turned to see her come to the table, I noted that she had just caught sight of Cora, and I watched an expression of fury start to build. Almost the look of daggers coming out of her eyes at the realization that Phred may have been talking with Cora, and she wasn’t controlling the conversation.

“Hello Bech!” Phred smiled at her. “Drall and I were just talking about you. Have a seat.”

There’s that sense of confusion. Bech was pretty sure she had seen Cora around somewhere before, and was pretty sure her name wasn’t Drall. As a result she glanced over and realized that my smiling face must who she should call Drall. I don’t think it did anything for her temperament however, as she shot her eye’s skyward, and back down. Then she turned back to Phred and asked. “What about?”

“Well, how about this chair right next to me?” Phred pointed, with an apparent sense of confusion on his face.

“No silly, not about where should I sit. What about me were you two talking about, about me.”

“I think I will let Drall explain.” Phred turned things over to me.

Hmm. This looks like a really good opportunity to get Cora involved, perhaps putting Bech a bit off her pace.

“Cora, why do people come to the mall?” I asked.

“Lots of different reasons. To work out. Shop. Meet with people. Play games. Get their hair done.”

“Well, from what I can tell, all of those things can be done at other places. Down town has a lot of those things going for it as well, and you often don’t have to drive all around a parking lot looking for a place to put your car.”

“Sure, but at the mall, you can do all of those things, and never have to go outside. Mostly down town you can go to one place at a time, and you have to go outside to go to the next place. At the mall, you can do all of those things, and you know that everything isn’t going to be rained on as you go from shop to shop.”

“So people go to the mall, not because they can’t do everything they want somewhere else, but because going to the mall is more of a fun experience?” I asked.

“Yes. Well, most of the time. Occasionally you run into a spoilsport, or worse.” Cora sighed.

“And that, my dear Bech, is where you enter the picture. Or at least it has been.” I turned back to Bech.

“But! But. What does that have to do with me?” Bech acted surprised.

“Now Bech. Don’t act so surprised. How many ‘friends’ do you have here at the mall. Two? Three? That’s about the total number of people I see come up to you, where both you and they all spend time joking and laughing. Pretty much everyone else you do your best to put down. Even Cora here. You’ve been working here what 6, 8 months. I watched Cora come into your shop, happy to see the possibilities, and walk out in a huff. If that happened once, or even just on one or two days, I would write it up as you having a bad day. But that’s not the case is it.”

“No, it isn’t.” Cora piped in.

“I have even talked with Mary. She is very concerned. She spoke with one of her old ‘Regulars’ at another mall. I don’t think you want to know what that conversation was like.”

“No, not really.” Bech said dejectedly.

“So, starting about the time you sat down, things are going to start changing.”

“What?” Beck responded.

“Yep. As you sat down, things started to change for you. Mostly at a level you wouldn’t notice. As an example, you can’t get up until I, or Phred tells you to. And you can’t scream out your anger, or otherwise draw undue attention to yourself.”

Now there are some interesting expressions on a face. You probably don’t want to know.

“Ok, now that you have settled down a bit, or at least realized that you are going to have to go with the flow for a while, here is your clincher. Until Phred here tells me you are ‘reformed’ and I have confirmed the situation to my own satisfaction, you will not be able to orgasm. I see that has not been a major concern of yours, so far your only orgasms have been what amount to wet dreams. However it’s going to be of increasing importance over the next couple of days, and if it takes that long, even months.”

“Ok, how is it going to be ‘more important’?” Bech asked.

“That’s where some of the other changes are going to come into play. For example, you may have noticed that your clit is stiffer than usual. So are your nipples, though you may not have noticed that yet.”

“Ok, so they are. So what?”

“’So,’ that sensation isn’t going to just ‘go away’ as it may have in the past. Or is that not why you are squirming a bit.” I retorted.

“Um, well...” she started, then realized her situation and started blushing in embarrassment.

“Well, in a few minutes people are really going to start noticing that your nipples are hard, because two things are going to happen. First, your bra is going to vanish.” Actually it’s a bit more complicated than that, but you’ve been through the begining of this story, so I won’t digress further. “Second, both your breasts and nipples are going to start growing. Over the next few minutes they are going to get to be about the size of Cora’s here. Then over night they are going to get, well, larger.”

I turned to phred and asked, “Phred, should they look like implants, or more like they naturally grew that way?”

“I like both ideas, but for embarrassment sake, I think they should look like implants.”

“How about this, while she is being Reformed, I have them look and feel like implants. When you tell me that she is reformed, they will convert to looking, feeling and moving like they grew that way. Does that work well for you?”

“Sure.” Phred grinned.

“As a further treat to everyone but you Bech, any rubbing action will cause you to get even more turned on. Hmm I see you are starting to grow out. It’s a good think you wore that stretchy top. Don’t you agree Cora?”

“Yes I do. Say, I like the way those are developing. Mind if I play with them?”

“Yes I mind!” Bech said.

“Well, actually you will mind Bech, but not in the way you think. Sure Cora, go on and give Bech a hug she will enjoy.”

As Cora got up and went around the table, I said, “One of the problems that I hear happening is that you are rather a prude about other women being beautiful, and attractive Bech. Part of that shows up in the fact that whenever Phred here is talking with an attractive woman, you start getting angry. That’s one of the things that is going to have to change, though you probably won’t understand why you will change that, till later today. As you feel Cora’s breasts on either shoulder, and pressing against the back and sides of your head, as she reaches down and glides her hands along the sides of your breasts, over your nipples, and then cupping each nipple in her opposing hand and givs you a hug, you find yourself getting immensely turned on. Does she feel good Cora?”

“Oh, yes. Notice how her head is lolling off to the side? I think she would come right now if her hands were at all effective on her clit the way she is playing with herself.”

“Well, actually even if she knew what to do with her own hands, she wouldn’t, but that’s part of the point. I think that’s enough for now Cora.” As Cora came back and sat next to me, I asked Bech if that felt good.

“Hmmm, Yess.” she almost groaned.

“Now what do you say to Cora?”

“Thank you, Cora.” Bech sighed. “That was wonderful.”

Cora was smiling, but I had more for her. “You know, you might have gotten the opportunity to feel that good, or better some time ago. Would that have been worth while?”

“Gods yes. Why didn’t I get this kind of treatment before?” Bech asked.

“Well, mostly because you have been a bitch. When was the last time you treated a customer, or even a potential customer, like a friend? Or even someone you might want to have around?” I asked.

“Well, I don’t know...” she replied.

“In fact you have been a bitch to Cora herself here more than once, not including as you walked up a few minutes ago. Haven’t you?”

“Yes.” she agreed.

“Behavior like that deserves an apology don’t you think?”

“Yes, I’m sorry Cora.” Bech announced.

“Well, that’s not really much of an apology I think. In fact I think you are going to have to show Cora just how sorry you are. On top of that, the reason you were a bitch about her as you came up to us, was because you thought Phred here was infatuated with her, weren’t you.”

“Yes.”

“So I think you are going to have to apologize to both of them in as personal and effective a way as possible. But before the three of you go off and take care of that matter, there are two last things that you are going to have to deal with Bech.”

“I asked Mary to give you another month before she considers letting you go. So starting with your next shift, you are going to have to start working on getting customers to want to be in your shop buying things.”

“And starting right now, you are going to start treating Phred as a servant in the way you have to treat a civil servant as a servant. I. e. civil servants are there to help, but they have a lot of lee way in how much they will help. If they don’t like your behavior, they are not going to help much. If they do like you, they can help you in ways you can’t even imagine. In fact the more you treat them as masters over you, the more they seem to like to help. That’s going to be true with Phred her as well. If you give him respect, and treat him as your master, he will do more for you than you can currently imagine. Safeguarding you from home to work, and while you are about town, is trivial compared to what he is capable of doing.”

“So, Bech now you can get up. Cora, why don’t you guide Phred and Bech to my ‘office’ and see if you can teach Bech how to give a proper apology. I think that if Phred provides Bech with a bit of pushing from behind that things might start going smoother as well.”

“Don’t you want to get in on this Drall?” Cora asked somewhat bemused.

“Oh I will. Later. After all I have to find out if Bech has become reformed. And for now I have a couple of other young ladies in mind.”

And I do. As the three walked off, arm in arm, I put out that call I made earlier, with a couple of modifications. This time no attached women, or for now any MILFs. And I think a pair who happened to like each other, and may have even had thoughts about each other would be a good start.

* * *