The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master of The Castle

Chapter 5 — Kitchen Maid

Lucy was in a foul mood by the time she and Jake finally arrived at the castle.

This was supposed to be one hell of a vacation. After all, the two of them had spent weeks planning it and wasn’t that all part of the fun, that they’d worked on planning it together, and when Lucy found the Castle Macmillan ... well, it almost seemed like it was meant to be. This was going to be the perfect vacation.

But then they’d overslept. Jake said he’d set the alarm but Lucy wasn’t sure she believed him. If Jake had forgotten to set the alarm, it wouldn’t be the first time he’d done something like that.

Then they’d gotten to the airport only to discover that Lucy had forgotten her makeup case. Of course by that time, it was too late to go back home and get that and Jake, trying to make her feel better, had suggested that they just buy new stuff when they got there. Unfortunately for him, that did not have the desired effect at all.

Then there was the flight. It had been bumpy all the way across the Atlantic.

And then there was the snafu at the car rental place and ...

And so Lucy was in a foul mood by the time she and Jake got to the castle.

A castle has a way of setting a tone.

By the time Jake and Lucy arrived, the daylight hours had long since disappeared and yet even so, a castle is a rather impressive place and so it was with Castle Macmillan. It may have been converted into a hotel but when one finally came right down to it, it was still a castle and in spite of the way the vacation had started, Lucy could feel her interest growing.

“Good evening,” said a bellman as the two of them drove up to the castle. “Are you checking in with us tonight?”

“Indeed we are,” Jake said proudly.

“Very good then, sir. If you’ll step right inside, I’m sure the front desk will be more than happy to getting you checked in and while they’re doing that, we’ll get your luggage out for you so it can be brought up to your room.”

“Where do we park the car?”

“Not to worry about that, sir. We’ll take care of that for you.”

“Well all right then. What do you say, Lucy. Could we go on inside?”

Lucy sniffed apprehensively. She still wasn’t ready to set aside so easily the way the trip had started.

“Come on,” Jake said. “You’ve got to learn to have some fun. We’re on vacation.”

“That’s easy for you to say.”

“Come on. Let’s go inside.”

“Fine but you’re still not off the hook here, Mister.”

Jake sighed but the truth was as much as he might have wished it might be otherwise, he already knew that.

The young couple approached the registration desk where an agent stood ready to greet them. “Good day to you,” the man said. “My name is Robert Macmillan. How may I help you?”

“We’re here to check in,” Jake said.

“Certainly, sir. We’ll have you checked in in no time at all.”

Robert was certainly right about that. He efficiently went about his work even as he continued to maintain a nice little banter with the two Americans. Where were they from, he wanted to know. Was it their first time in Scotland. Did they have any plans and did they know that the hotel could help them with any planning or reservations that might need to be made.

In no time at all, he was taking a credit card from Jake and then he was putting a reservation form in front of Jake for Jake to sign and he was ringing a bell to alert the bellboy that his presence was required forthwith.

When the bellboy finally opened the door to their sweet, it was the first time in quite a while that Lucy had been willing to let her husband off the hook. Okay, maybe he had fucked up but this, this was exquisite. Of course she was the one who’d found the place but it was still exquisite.

The room was taller than she’d expected. The floors were stone which might have been frustratingly cold except for the fact that they reminded one of the fact that she was in a castle. The bed was expansive and the covers were crimson but what really got her attention was the fireplace in the room. She’d never slept in a bedroom that was big enough to have its own fireplace but the fact that it did made the room seem even more ostentatious.

After dropping off their bags, Jake and Lucy set off to do some exploring. They wouldn’t do much that first day, they told themselves. Just a bit of getting the lay if the land so to speak and then dinner at a real pub before coming back to the castle for a good night’s rest.

It was later that night when Lucy suddenly found that she was awake.

She wasn’t sure why she was awake. She just was and as much as she wished she wasn’t, she had the feeling that there was no way she was going to be able to get herself to sleep again.

Lucy growled silently as she tossed in bed. It wasn’t fair, she tried to tell herself and that would have been all well and good if there was someone there for her to blame and yet as far as she could see, there wasn’t anyone to blame.

She tossed again.

The sound of something crackling got her attention and when she sat up in bed and she looked across the room, she saw there were the embers of the dying fire, she saw there was something oddly pleasant about that. It was almost mesmerizing as she looked at the fire. It was almost as if she belonged to the fire.

She shook her head. What was she thinking? That certainly was a silly thought, and yet ...

Even without realizing she was doing it, she let her fingers push their way down inside her panties. It was good to watch the fire. It almost was as if the fire was inside her.

Mmm. So wet. Her finger worked her little clitty. Mmm. So very wet and then she slid a finger inside her.

Oh God. Yes. The fire. Her finger. Her body. Oh God. It all felt so right.

And she was so very close.

So very, very close and then her finger was pushing her over the edge.

God, it felt so good to be consumed by the fire.

* * *

The next day, Jake and Lucy found that a thick mist had rolled in over night. “We’re not going to be able to see much in this,” Jake said.

“No indeed,” Lucy agreed.

“I heard there’s a museum in town. You wanna go?”

“A museum? Really? We came all the way here so we could go to a museum? Really.”

“It’s better than hanging around here.”

Lucy sighed. As much as she hated to admit it, Jake did have a point. “What kind of a museum is it?”

“It’s a military history museum.”

“Oh great. Just what I wanted to do. Go see a bunch of military guns and uniforms.”

“You got anything better to do?”

For a moment, Lucy felt her pussy twitch and she remembered her dream from the night before. Now that had been fun but what had been even better was getting herself off. The only thing was you couldn’t keep fingering yourself all day long.

Or could you?

Lucy shook her head. Now she was just being plain silly. “Fine,” she said. “You want to go see this museum of yours then fine we can do it.”

* * *

She was awake again. Jet lag. That’s what it had to be. Jet lag.

Of course knowing that didn’t change anything. That was what mattered.

She was about to turn over and try once more to get back to sleep when something stopped her. It wasn’t the crackling of the fire in the hearth although that was what had first gotten her attention. No, it wasn’t the crackling of the fire that had her attention. It was the figure sitting in front of the fire.

What the fuck?!

“Hey,” she hissed. “Hey you.”

The figure in front of the fire didn’t seem to pay her any attention at all.

“Hey,” Lucy called out again. She wasn’t sure why but she didn’t want to wake Jake. “Hey!”

The figure finally turned and Lucy could see that the figure that of an older woman. She put a finger other lips before once more turning back to face the fire.

What the hell?! Who the hell was this woman send why the hell was she telling Lucy to be quiet. This was her room after all. Well, she’d just have to give this woman a piece of her mind and she climbed out of bed to do exactly that.

As she approached the woman at the fire, she could now see that in front of the woman was a big black pot over the fire and that the woman was stirring something in the pot and as ticked off as Lucy was, the oddity of the situation got the best of Lucy. “What are you doing?” she asked in a hushed tone.

“Your job,” the woman whispered back.

My job, Lucy thought. No! This was just getting weirder and weirder. “I think you’ve got me confused with someone else.”

“I don’t think so.”

Cook, Lucy thought. The other woman’s name was Cook. She wasn’t sure how she knew that but she knew it and she now found herself reluctant to go up against the other woman. She peered into the pot. “What are you cooking there?” she asked.

“Vaginas.”

“’Scuse me. What did you just say?”

“I said vaginas.”

“I ... I thought that was what you said.”

“You’ve got to make them just right, you know. A vagina needs to be hot and wet and of course tender to the touch.”

This was just getting weirder and weirder but even as the other woman spoke, it was as if Lucy felt the other woman wasn’t just speaking to her but she was speaking about her as well. Her vagina was hot. Her vagina was wet, and ooh, her vagina was so tender.

Cook ladled something out of the pot and she blew across the contents of the ladle. “Perhaps you’d like one.”

Lucy couldn’t help but gasp because even as Cook had blown across the spoon, she could feel someone blowing across her pussy.

“Well?”

“Well what?”

“Would you like one? It wouldn’t do to let them get cold.”

No, Lucy thought. The thought came unbidden to her mind but she couldn’t help thinking that it wouldn’t be right to have a cold vagina.

“Would you like one?” Cook asked again.

“Sure. I’d like one.”

“Come on over here then.”

Lucy did as she was told to do.

“Kneel down and open your mouth.”

Again, Lucy did as she was told to do and Cook carefully poured the contents of the ladle into her mouth.

At first, it was just liquid but then there was something wet and slick and ...

Cook was finally gone. So was the pot and the fire which had been blazing away just moment ago was mere embers now but that didn’t mean there wasn’t a fire in the room that was still blazing away.

Her vagina was still hot because it wouldn’t do to have a cold vagina.

She looked at Jake. He was snoring again. His snoring bothered her sometimes but usually, she just gave him a kick or a shove and he’d roll on over and he’d stop and she could go back to sleep but that wasn’t what was bothering her now. How could he be asleep at a time like this? That was what was bothering her now. How could he be asleep when her vagina was practically burning up?

But then there was a way to solve that problem.

She crept up onto the bed and her hand shook his shoulder. “Jake,” she called out softly.

He muttered something unintelligible but he didn’t wake up.

She shook him again. “Jake?”

Again, he didn’t wake up.

Enough with this taking it gently crap, Lucy told herself. Her pussy just wouldn’t wait. She gave Jake a hard shove. “Jake!”

“Hmmph. What?” Jake asked groggily. “Lucy? Is something wrong?”

“I suppose that’s one way of putting it.”

“Huh?”

“I’m horny.”

“What?”

Okay, maybe he was still half asleep but she wasn’t and it wasn’t like she was going to let the fact that he was still half asleep stand in the way of what she wanted. She straddled his body and she pressed her pussy up against his cock. “I’m horny,” she said again.

“Lucy? What’s gotten into you?”

“Nothing yet but we can take care of that.”

“Huh?”

She reached down and she pushed his boxers down. There were times when she’d given him a hard time about not wearing any pajamas but she wasn’t complaining now. She pulled his cock out. “I want this,” she said. “I want this in me.”

Lucy wasn’t about to wait for an answer. Maybe if she’d thought about it, she might have wondered why it was that she wasn’t wearing anything but she wasn’t thinking. She just grabbed Jake’s hands and she put them on her tits. “I want you in me.”

She reached down again and again she grabbed Jake’s cock but this time it wasn’t just her hand that was taking hold of him. Moments later, she was pushing her pussy down onto Jake’s cock.

Mmm, that felt good. Actually, it felt really, really good.

Yeah, you just lie there, Lucy thought at Jake. You just lie there and let me do all the work.

Not that it was really work. It was what she wanted to do. Her vagina was so hot.

And that’s when she felt it. He was cumming inside her and it felt so good.

* * *

The next morning, Jake didn’t say anything about what had happened the night before and as embarrassed as she was, Lucy wasn’t about to bring it up either. She had no idea what it was that had come over her but that certainly wasn’t like her.

“Let’s go get some breakfast.” Jake said.

“Yeah sure,” Lucy said but at the same time, she was still thinking about what had happened the night before.

There were about fifteen other guests in the banquet hall when Jake and Lucy arrived for breakfast. Lucy wasn’t all that hungry so she helped herself to a bowl of fruit and a glass of juice from the buffet table while Jake took his time to survey what else the table had to offer.

Lucy found herself sitting with another couple. The girl was a redhead who looked to be about her age while the man looked to be maybe fifteen years older. “Can I sit here?” she asked.

“Be my guest,” the redhead said. “I’m Maureen Montinelli and this is my husband Luigi.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Lucy said. “I’m Lucy Seevers and that fellow over there stalking the buffet table is my husband Jake.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, too,” Luigi said in a thick Italian accent.

“Have you guys been here long?” Lucy asked.

“We arrived last week,” Maureen said.

“We just got in the day before yesterday.”

“Mmm. We’ve only got a few more days here and then were headed home but we really loved the trip here.”

“I don’t know. It’s a bit cold for me,” Luigi said with a mock shiver. “I like things to be a little bit more comfortable.”

Maureen laughed at that. “By comfortable, he means hot. He thinks room temperature is 24 C.”

“24 C?”

“Oh yes, I forgot. You’re an American. 24 C, that would be what, 75 Fahrenheit, right?”

“75?!”

Maureen laughed again. “You see what I mean, Honey? Everyone thinks what you like is too hot.”

“Hey, don’t blame me,” Luigi said placatingly. “I’m hot-blooded and I know what I like and I’m not going to change.”

Maureen kissed her husband. “I know you’re not, dear, and to tell the truth, I wouldn’t have you any other way.”

“I should hope not,” Luigi said with a look of feigned hurt.

“You know I love you,” Maureen said and just to prove the point, she gave him a kiss.

“I know, dear, and I also know I need to make another run at the breakfast bar,” and with that, he walked away.

“I really do love him,” Maureen said as she walked Luigi walk away. “You know this trip was his idea. You know I’m from here.”

“From here?”

“Well not here, here, but from Scotland. My parents left when I was two. I’m not really sure why. They just picked up and left and they took me and my brother with the and we traveled all around Europe and somehow I ended up in Italy and I fell in love with Luigi.” She looked fondly at her husband. “I know he’s a bit older than me but he dotes on me but he’s always known I’ve wanted to come back and see where I came from so he surprised me with this.”

“Wow!”

“Yeah. He really is amazing. I’m not sure if I’d been the one to do the choosing I would have come here to this castle though.”

“Why? Don’t you like it here?”

“Oh, you don’t know about the Macmillan clan.”

“The Macmillan clan?”

“Well not the whole clan but the part of the clan that ran this castle, they were kind of male chauvinist womanizers. From the stories that I heard from my family, they kind of took advantage of the women that worked here in the castle. Especially the maids.”

“Took advantage?”

“Yeah, you know. Like sexually. That’s what I mean.”

“Wow. That seems rather medieval. You mean no one ever complained?”

“I didn’t say that. You can treat women like sex objects but women like that have fathers and brothers and fathers and brothers don’t take well to having their women being treated that way. The way I heard it, this part of the clan sort of took it on the chin for the way they handled their maids.”

“The way they handled their maids?”

“Yeah. Apparently they had a thing for women who knew how to serve.”

“So what happened?”

“What happened is this,” Maureen sId with an expansive gesture. “They needed the money so they had to turn this castle into a hotel and if you ask me, it’s a pretty cool hotel but I’d also say that if what I heard was true, then it probably serves them right to have to be the ones who now serve other people.”

Lucy nodded but even as she did, she wasn’t sure why but for some reason, that just didn’t seem right.

* * *

Lucy groaned. She was awake again. This was stupid. By the time she finally got used to the time change, it would be time to go home again.

But maybe it wasn’t just the time change that had caused her to wake. Her eyes scanned the room. Could it be that something else had caused her to wake?

If there was something else, it wasn’t obvious what that something else might be but then the room was nearly dark except for the fire in the hearth.

Her eyes were drawn to the fire. What was that? It looked like a pot over the fire. Why would there be a pot over the fire.

She knew she had to go see so after giving Jake one quick look, she slipped out of bed and she moved closer to the fire.

As she drew closer, she noticed a ladle hanging from a hook next to the fire. It was funny, she thought. It was funny that she hadn’t noticed that before. It was funny that she hadn’t noticed the ladle or even the hook and yet somehow now that she was noticing it, it now seemed not only comforting that the ladle was there but it also seemed comforting that she should pick it up.

She looked in the pot and she gave it a stir. Whatever was in the pot, it certainly did smell good. She wondered what it was.

That’s when she noticed the cookbook. It was open to a page. It was funny, she thought. It was funny that she hadn’t noticed it before and yet there it was and it seemed comforting for it to be there.

Spicy, hot vaginas, the recipe read so that must be what was in the pot, Lucy thought. She gave it another sniff. Mmm, it sure did smell good.

She looked around her. She wanted some of what was in the pot but she wondered if she should taste it.

And why shouldn’t she taste it? After all, if it was her job to stir the pot, the wasn’t it only right for her to taste what was inside?

She looked around again. No one was watching her. Go on, she told herself. No one would know.

She scooped up a ladleful of the contents in the pot. It certainly did smell good. She looked around once more before she lifted it to her lips.

Mmm. As good as it smelled, it tasted even better. She loved the way it tasted. She loved the taste of spicy, hot vaginas.

She continued to stir the pot but now as she continued to stir, now she was noticing something else. It was rather distracting actually but there was a tingling between her legs.

Maybe there was a tingling between her legs but that didn’t mean she didn’t have a job to do but the more she tried to ignore the feelings between her legs, the more intense that feeling became.

God, she would have loved to rub herself but she didn’t do that because it wouldn’t have been right if she had but she wanted to. She wanted to so bad.

Someone was looking over her shoulder. Lucy wasn’t sure how she knew there was someone there but she knew someone was there.

“It looks good,” she heard Cook say. “You can stop stirring now.”

Finally!

“Go on and run along,” Cook told her. “We won’t be needing you around here for a while.”

That was all it took for Lucy to put the ladle down and to go scampering out into the hallway and it was only then, it was only when she was out in the hallway that she realized that the only thing she was wearing was a pair of panties and a t-shirt. It was only then that she realized she didn’t have a key to get back into her room. She supposed she could have knocked on the door and she’d be let back inside but if she did that, then who would take care of her spicy, hot vagina?

Mmm, and that really was the question, wasn’t it. She really did have a spicy, hot vagina and it really did need to be taken care of and the more she thought about that, the less concerned she was with her current state of undress.

But where was she going to find someone who could treat her vagina like it needed to be treated?

She wasn’t even sure where she was going anymore. She just had to go and that’s when she’d run into him in the hallway.

Luigi was obviously as startled to see her as Lucy was to see him. “Mrs. Seevers,” he said. “Is there anything wrong?”

“Wrong?”

“You’re only half dressed,” he told her.

“Oh. Oh yeah,” Lucy said as if that had just occurred to her but as important as she knew that should be to her, she couldn’t help looking at Luigi. “What are you doing here?”

“Me? I just stepped outside for a smoke. Maureen doesn’t like it when I smoke inside. I was just heading back in. Are you sure you’re all right?”

“I’m fine,” Lucy assured him. Actually, there was something that could be better but she wasn’t sure how to bring that up. “Why? Aren’t you all right?”

Luigi smiled. “I’m as you say it fine, too, but it’s still cold here.”

Lucy couldn’t help but purr at that. “I’m not cold, Luigi. Do you want to know what I am? I’m spicy, hot. Do you like spicy, hot?”

“Do I like what?”

Lucy moved in closer. She had a feeling that Luigi knew exactly what she meant. “Do you like spicy, hot?” she asked again.

“Mrs. Seevers, really.”

Lucy was really close now. “You said you were hot blooded,” she said. “Was that the truth or was it a lie?”

“Really, Mrs. Seevers.”

“Which one was it?”

“It’s the truth but—”

“I’ve got something that’s spicy, hot. Would you like to see what that is?”

“Really, Mrs. Seevers.”

Lucy wasn’t in any mood to hear whatever it was he was going to say. Instead, she just turned herself around and she pressed her near naked body up against Luigi’s. Maybe she hadn’t meant to go out with only her panties on but when you had a spicy, hot vagina, you just couldn’t help doing some of the things you ended up doing like pressing your near naked body up against that of an almost total stranger, like reveling in the feel of a man’s cock that was pushing straining against his pants so that it could get to your bottom, like grabbing a man’s hands and pulling them around you so he could feel up your tits.

“Mrs. Seevers!”

Lucy bent over and she waggled her butt in front of Luigi’s body. “Oh come on,” she pleaded. “You can’t really tell me that you don’t want to.”

For a moment at least, it seemed as if maybe that waste exactly what Luigi was going to say but then Lucy heard the sound of a zipper going down and she felt his hands on her hips moments before she felt his cock in her pussy.

“Mmm yeah,” she purred. “That’s it. Let’s see what a hot blooded man can do in a spicy, hot vagina.”

It wasn’t long before his cock was doing exactly that, coming in Lucy’s very wet and very eager pussy and making her cum as it did.

* * *

The next morning, Lucy woke to the sound of Jake snoring beside her. Had it all just been a dream, she wondered. She actually hoped that it was. She hated to think that she’d actually done the things with Luigi that she actually remembered doing.

She gave Jake a kick and it was enough to get him to snort and roll over but at least the snoring stopped.

Unlike the day before, this day turned out to be almost picture perfect. Even the few clouds in the sky didn’t seem to mar the scene. It was a bit on the brisk side, Lucy thought so Luigi most likely wouldn’t have liked it but Lucy didn’t mind it at all.

Just thinking of Luigi was enough to remind Lucy of what had happened the night before. She felt guilty thinking about it but it had to have been a dream, right.

But what if it wasn’t and in spite of herself, there was a part if her that almost wished it wasn’t.

That day, Jake and Lucy drove out to a bluff that Maureen had told them about. “It seems like you can see forever from there,” she’d told them, “and everything is so lush and green. It’s beautiful.”

“You know, Maureen was right,” Lucy told her husband, “this place is fantastic.”

“Yes, it is,” said a man’s voice.

Lucy looked up to see a man looking at her and at Jake. “Pardon me?”

“I said it’s fantastic,” the middle-aged man said. “You’re from the hotel, aren’t you? You’re from Castle Macmillan, right?”

“Do we know you?” Jake asked.

“I don’t think so but I’ve seen you around the castle. I’m Reginald Kendrick and this is my partner, Dwight Sneeth.”

Another man waved at the two of them. Maybe a little older than middle-aged, Lucy amended her original impression. “It’s nice to meet you,” she said.

“You’re Americans,” Reginald said. “Just over here for a bit of a holiday. Is that right?”

“That’s right,” lucky said.

“Well don’t let us stop you. I just wanted to say hi since we’d seen you around the castle and if you see us there, don’t be such strangers next time.”

“We won’t,” Lucy promised.

“Well then, what is it you Americans say? Have a nice day. Is that it?”

“That’s it,” Lucy said, “and we will.”

“That was odd,” Lucy said after the two men moved away.

“Odd’s not exactly the word I would have used,” Jake said.

“What word would you have used then?”

“Not odd. Queer.”

* * *

This time, it didn’t even surprise her that she was awake again. Instinctively, her eyes looked over to the hearth and to the fire that was crackling there.

This time was different than it had been before. Instead of a pot over the fire, what she saw was a pan and she knew she just had to go see what was cooking.

At first blush, it looked like some sort of stuffed pasta shell but when she looked again, Lucy knew what they were.

“You know what those are,” said Cook’s voice from behind her and Lucy nodded.

“What are they?” Cook prodded her.

“Vaginas?”

“Oh not just any vagina. Those are stuffed vaginas. Do you want one? Do you want a stuffed vagina?”

Without even looking back, Lucy nodded as she continued to look at the pan.

“Well all right. You can have one but only one. It wouldn’t do to be greedy now, would it?”

Lucy shook her head and she reached out to ease the vagina up off the pan. Ooh, she moaned to herself. They were hot, hot, hot.

“Go on. You don’t want to let them get cold.”

No, Lucy agreed. It wouldn’t do to have a cold vagina and with that, she took her first bite.

Oh my God, she thought. These were so good and wow, they almost seemed to melt in your mouth. She wondered what they were stuffed with but in the next instant, she knew she just didn’t care. They were just that good.

She took another bite and another bite and it wasn’t long before it was all gone and she found herself looking wistfully at the pan.

Cook seemed to know instinctively just what it was that Lucy wanted. “I told you just one,” she reminded Lucy.

Lucy nodded even as she continued to look at the pan. Maybe she could have another ...

“Just one,” Cook said firmly as if she knew what Lucy was thinking. “Go on now. Run along.”

Lucy pulled back and when she turned, she was back in her room but she knew what she needed. She fled from her room and she was out in the hallway, knocking on door after door after door. No one answered her first knock. When that knock went unanswered, she moved on to the next door.

Again, that knock went unanswered so she moved on to the next door and again she knocked. She needed to get her vagina stuffed but again, it seemed as if her knock was going to go unheeded but just as she was about to move on to the next door, the door opened and standing before her was Reginald wearing nothing more than a towel around his waist. “Lucy?” he asked.

For a moment, Lucy just stood there dumbfounded. She couldn’t seem to take her eyes off of that towel.

“Lucy?” he asked again.

Lucy was still looking at that towel. “I was, um, I was wondering if you could help me.”

“What do you need?”

“I’d really like to see what’s under that towel of yours.”

“What’s going on out there?” asked Dwight’s unseen voice.

“It’s Lucy,” Reginald answered back.

“Lucy,” Dwight said as he stepped out into the open. “What’s she doing here? Is there anything wrong, girl?”

Fuck, he was wearing just a towel, too, and from the looks of it, it looked as if it had been thrown on rather hastily meaning that it looked as if it might slip at any moment.

It was funny, Lucy thought. She hadn’t really thought of Dwight or Reginald as old but they were certainly older than her and yet here they were wearing towels and nothing else and Lucy couldn’t help but think about how hot they were.

“Is there anything wrong?” Dwight asked again.

“Your towel,” Lucy squawked.

“My towel? What about it?”

He didn’t exactly have washboard abs or anything like that but Lucy had the feeling that he and Reginald both worked out and she couldn’t believe how hot this was making her. “Can I, um, can I see it?”

“You want to see my towel?”

“Actually, um, actually, I want to see what’s underneath it.”

“What? You mean like this,” and with that, he swept his towel aside and almost at the same time, Reginald did the same.

It was funny, Lucy thought. She would have bet almost anything that the two older men were gay and that that was why they were on vacation together but if that were the case, then why were their dicks hard.

“I, um, I ... wow!”

“Maybe you’d like to come inside.”

Boy would she. God, these men were ... they were naked and they were hot and there was just something about the way they stood there with their dicks sticking straight out as if they didn’t care if anyone saw them like that.

She loved the way they moved in closer as she stepped inside and it was almost as if they were daring her to take notice of their cocks and as hot as she was, that was the sort of dare that she wasn’t likely to pass up. One hand wrapped her itself around Dwight’s cock even as the other did the same with Reginald.

“I think she likes us,” Dwight said.

“That’s good because I think we like her, too.”

“Maybe we should show her just how much we like her.”

“Yes, let’s,” Dwight agreed.

It was rather awkward, Lucy thought, her walking like that with the two men but there just wasn’t any way she was going to let go of their cocks and there didn’t seem to be any effort on the men’s part to try and make her relinquish her hold.

It felt good to be sandwiched between their two bodies. Between the stroking and the kissing and between the near constant reminders of their cocks pressed up against her body, if Reginald and Dwight were gay, they were doing a damned good job of hiding that fact.

And yet as good as it felt to be sandwiched between their two bodies, there was an undeniable need that Lucy had, a need that had her pushing Reginald over onto his back, a need that had her straddling his body, a need that had her reaching down to take a hold of his cock and a need that had her pushing her pussy down onto his cock. “Oh yeah,” she moaned as she took him inside her. “Oh yeah.”

There was a part of her that couldn’t believe how wet she was and there was a part of her that thought it was only natural for her to be as wet as she was.

As distracted as she was by Reginald’s cock, it might have been understandable if Lucy wasn’t paying Dwight as much attention as she might have but Dwight wasn’t about to let things continue without having his presence felt for even as Lucy continued to ride Reginald’s cock, he moved up behind her and Lucy could feel his hand on her ass and she could feel something else as well.

No, she thought. Don’t ruin it and yet there was his cock against her ass. No, she wanted to say. No. Don’t fuck me there.

But she couldn’t help but groan as she felt his cock being guided between her legs. It looked as if he was going to fuck her there anyways.

But that’s when she stopped. He wasn’t going there after all. He was going somewhere else. Oh fuck, he couldn’t be doing that. Oh fuck. She was already so full there.

But he was doing it and Lucy couldn’t help but groan as she felt that second cock join the first in her pussy. Oh fuck, she couldn’t move. She just felt so stuffed. It was going to be up to Dwight to fuck then both with his cock.

Lucy whimpered as she felt Dwight do exactly that. Careful, she wanted to tell him. She’d never been this full before, she wanted to say. Fuck, she’d never been this stretched out before.

But it seemed as if Dwight didn’t need any guidance from her.

Fuck, she wasn’t sure how much more of this she could take.

She was going to cum and she wanted to. She wanted to cum so bad.

He was fucking her harder now if that was possible. Oh fuck. He was going to cum and she wanted that. She wanted his cum in her pussy.

And yet it was Reginald who came first if only just barely because with just a couple strokes more, Dwight was cumming, too, and with both men cumming in her pussy, there was no way that Lucy could hold back and moments later, she was cumming, too.

Now that was how you did it, she thought. That was his you got a stuffed vagina.

* * *

Lucy woke up the next morning back in her own bed.

A storm front had moved in overnight and the weather outside was wet and cold. “This sucks,” Lucy said.

“Yep,” Jake agreed. They’d planned to go out and take some pictures but the way things were looking now, it was looking more and more as if that wasn’t likely to happen. “You got anything you want to do?”

“I wanted to take some pictures.”

“I know. I know but in this weather.”

“I know. We’d get soaked in like nothing flat.”

“Yeah. So what do you want to do?”

“I don’t know. I just don’t know. I’m going to go back up to our room. You want to come?”

For a moment, Lucy had meant to say yes but then she had a change of mind. “I think I’m just going to look around,” she said.

“Suit yourself. I’m going back to the room.”

“Okay. I’ll meet up with you later.”

“Okay.”

As Jake walked away, Lucy couldn’t help but wonder why she hadn’t gone with him. After all, they were here on vacation TOGETHER and this wasn’t like she wanted to spend some time at the pool or in the gift shop and he didn’t. This was something different. She had no idea where she was going or why.

And yet even as she thought that, she realized that wasn’t exactly true. Even if she didn’t consciously know where she was going, her body seemed to know.

She was descending into the bowels of the castle. This most definitely was off the beaten path for tourists and yet no one stepped up to stop her.

It was odd, she thought, but even though she’d never been down here before, she seemed to know exactly where she was going.

She came to a big room and even if no one was there, the room was instantly recognizable for what it was. It was an odd mix of old and new. There were refrigerators here but no microwaves. There were stainless steel pots and pans but there were also pots and pans from a much older era. This was the kitchen.

It was odd that there was no one around. There should be someone but there wasn’t and that’s when Lucy saw the pot on a grill over an open fire.

Odd, she thought that no one was attending to it.

What are we making this time, Lucy thought as she approached the pot over the fire. She peered into the pot. What was this? Vaginas again? Didn’t anyone around here get tired of eating anything but vaginas?

Of course, just to ask the question was to know the answer. She knew she never got tired of eating vaginas. Why just last week, back in the maids quarters, she and Daisy ...

What was she thinking? She’d never been in any maids quarters and yet now that the thought was there, it seemed as if she had.

But that was just plain crazy.

Crazy or not, she knew she had to sample the contents of the pot and besides, wasn’t that what maids did. Didn’t they have to sample the wares to make sure they were ready.

Lucy tittered a little at that. Yeah right. Like she was some lowly maid and yet ... and yet it somehow felt right to think of herself that way.

She looked around and seeing no one else around, she ladled up a helping of the contents from the pot and she slid the creamy contents into her mouth.

Mmm. It tasted good. It tasted really good in fact. In fact, she wouldn’t have minded having more but she didn’t want to get caught and besides, one taste was enough. She had to go.

In the same way that she hadn’t thought it odd that she’d known exactly where to go to get the kitchen, she hadn’t thought it odd that her feet seemed to know exactly where they wanted to go when she left the kitchen so it wasn’t long before she was rapping on an open office door. “Excuse me,” she said.

The hotel manager looked up from his desk. “Yes, Lucy.”

It might have bothered her that the hotel manager was being so forward as to call her by her first name but Lucy hardly had time for any such consideration. “I was wondering if you could help me,” but Lucy got no further than that. Saying it that way, it sounded awfully forward of her and she certainly didn’t want to be presumptuous but it almost seemed as if the hotel manager understood.

“What’s on the menu today?” he asked.

“Vaginas. Vaginas in cream sauce.”

“And I suppose you’ll be supplying the vagina.”

Lucy nodded.

“And who’s going to be supplying the cream?”

Lucy found herself now at a loss for words and she wasn’t sure why. “I thought, I mean maybe, I don’t know,” she stammered.

“You thought maybe I could help you.”

“Yes,” she said with relief. It was so good to see that he understood what she needed.

“I think maybe I can help you. Why don’t you come in and shut the door.”

Lucy did as she was told to do.

“Vaginas in cream sauce, huh? I imagine the vagina is fresh but I’d like to make sure for myself. Can you show me?”

Lucy nodded and she unzipped her skirt. It felt good to let it fall to her feet and felt good to take her panties off as well but she didn’t stop there. Off came her blouse and then off came her bra so that the only thing she was left wearing was her shoes. She stepped closer to the man so that he could get a good look at her hairless pussy.

“It certainly looks fresh,” the hotel manager said, “but I was wondering if you could heat it up for me.”

Well of course she could, she thought. He only had to ask and that was all it took to get her fingers sliding between her legs.

And Robert continued to watch. “That’s it,” he encouraged her. “That’s it. You need to get it nice and hot.”

She was getting it hot, Lucy wanted to say but that would have sounded rather a bit like she was talking back and for some reason, that didn’t really appeal to her. She shouldn’t be talking back to this man.

But she certainly could moan and as her fingers continued to do their work, she definitely did that.

“Is it getting hot?” the man asked.

“Oh yeah.”

“And juicy?”

“Very juicy.”

“Is it tender?”

“Oh yeah,” Lucy moaned. “Very tender.”

“Then I guess all that remains to be done is to prepare the cream sauce.”

Lucy nodded.

The hotel man stood and unzipped his pants and then he took down his underwear. “I think you know what to do this.”

Lucy nodded. She didn’t have to be told what to do. If you wanted things to turn out right, you needed to have proper preparation so she dropped down to her knees and she took the hotel man into her hungry, little mouth.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “That’s it.”

It certainly was it, Lucy told herself. This was a recipe she could do even without Cook telling her what to do.

“Oh yes,” Robert groaned as Lucy continued to suck on his cock. “Oh yes. We’ve been looking for a long time for some help in our kitchen. I think you’ll do very well here.”

Lucy barely heard him as she kept sucking his cock.

“Oh fuck. Were just about ready. In fact ... get up.”

There was a part of her that wanted to keep sucking that cock but Lucy knew the recipe was all important. It could not be altered so she rose to her feet.

“Bend over my desk.”

Again, Lucy did exactly what she was told to do.

She could feel Robert coming up behind her and then she felt his hands on her hips and finally, she felt his cock in her pussy and she couldn’t help but moan as she felt him enter her.

Yes, this was what she needed. She needed to be fucked but more than that, she needed something else. It was all part of the recipe.

“Fuck,” the man groaned.

That was what she needed. She needed him to cum inside her. She needed to feel it when he did. Fuck, that was good. She needed to feel his cum in her pussy.

Now that was how you made vaginas in a cream sauce, Lucy thought to herself.

Robert seemed to agree. “You did well,” he told her, “but don’t you think it’s time now that you put your maids uniform on and went back to the kitchen where you belong?”

He was right, Lucy told herself. That was exactly what she needed to be doing and she was going to do that right away.

The next day, Robert looked up as Jake came down alone to the front desk with his bags in tow. “Good morning, sir. Checking out today?”

“Yep. Gotta get back to the old grindstone, don’t you know.”

“Sorry to hear that but did you enjoy your stay with us?”

“I most certainly did.”

“That’s good to hear. I hope you’ll tell your friends and family about us.”

“I most certainly will.”

“Excellent, sir, and if you’ll sign here, we’ll have you on your way.”

Jake did what was requested and with that he was on his way