The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note: Based upon the original Master PC created by JR Parz. This is a fanfict based upon his original ideas. All I’ve done is take his original idea, his creation, and tried to make my own story based upon it. I hope that this may meet with his approval. despite any ‘appearance’ or description, all characters are at least 18 years of age.

Master PC: beta

Chapter 1: Reality Check

Part 1: In the Beginning.

He couldn’t believe it. Really?

Almost three years later and out of the blue a message from ‘her’ on Facebook popped up. Alex looked at it with… with an odd mixture of disdain and disbelief.

Jennifer Simmons>

“Alex, I doubt you even use this (Facebook) anymore, and I can only hope you see this. I fucking miss you…”

Jennifer was the last attempt that he’d made at trying to have any kind of relationship. And he’d tried to make things work 3 times before. The last time she’d blown him off was not quite three years ago. She’d really jerked him around about it too. Now, this time, her message just pissed him off.

“Shit,” he muttered out loud. In an instant, as he read her message, he knew what the deal was. She was heartbroken and wanted someone, him, that would coddle her and make her feel better about everything and herself. He decided it was his turn to return the favor of years past and jerk her around. “She’s picked the wrong motherfucker this time!”

In no time she was asking to go to lunch or dinner. All he could do was roll his eyes. Thankful that it was all through the messenger.

Jennifer>

It would be great to just be able to sit down and have lunch. Or maybe dinner? Remember that Italian place I liked?

<Alex

Yeah, I remember. I have a lot of stuff planned for the weekend already.

Jennifer>

Oh, Ok. So, what are you doing? What have you been up to lately?

<Alex

I’m going out with some people to watch the fights. And not much. Trying to find a job again. If I don’t find anything this week, I dunno what I’m gonna do. May have to ask Ted about going back to manage one of his clubs.

Jennifer>

Oh no… do you really want to do that? Go back? The hours suck. And all the drama?

<Alex

No I don’t. But I’ve got to do something. So what’s going on with you?

Jennifer>

I wish I could work. Diagnosed with a chronic condition. *sigh* In a lot of pain most of the time.

It went on for a while. She asked several more times about meeting up. For coffee or anything. He grinned as he strung her along, not committing to anything or just changing the subject. He was surprised that when she’d sent…

Jennifer>

<3

<Alex

I see your meds kicked in

Jennifer>

It’s a heart! And I mean it Alex! I’m going to worm my way back into your heart, and then I’m staying there! I regret my past decisions. You’ll see. I’m perfect for you. You’ll see.

Alex thought, “Not fucking likely, psycho.”

Shortly after that he told her he was going to bed and did.

Part 2. Annoyances

Knowing him as well as she did, about 2 minutes after he woke up and his feet had hit the floor, Jennifer messaged him again.

Jennifer>

Good morning sunshine! Have a great day! Thinking of you! ??

“Oh for fucks sake,” he hadn’t even had his morning energy drink. “And she knows I’m no morning person. Too damn early,” and promptly ignored her for a while.

After he got home from the gym, about 7:30, he replied.

<Alex

Morning

He figured he was some kind of self masochist because he knew it was dumb to let it go on. She was right there with an immediate reply.

Jennifer>

Hope you had a good workout! You said you’re going to be busy today, so I’ll just say have a great day and hope you’ll message me when you can.

He was ok with that. He was not up for conversation. He needed a shower and food—not necessarily in that order.

Alex had few bad habits. And luckily even fewer vices. His vices included a nightly cigar with a scotch, except on fight nights and then he could be found sitting at the bar watching some of the toughest men and women on the planet going at it. Not just any bar, but The Platinum Club… yeah, a strip club. On those nights he’d have two, maybe three, smokes and at least as many drinks.

He also had a thing for collecting what most people called ‘junk’. One man’s junk, as the saying went. Right? It was a ‘hobby’, being generous, that he honestly couldn’t afford.

A few years earlier, just months before Jennifer pulled her last bullshit disappearing act, Alex had sunk everything he had, savings and 401k, took out a huge loan out on his house, everything he could get his fingers on went towards starting up his own business. To say the least, it had been a bust. Now, for much longer than he should have, Alex had been living off the last of his savings. And those were dwindling... fast.

He’d become…. Frustrated is probably the best word for it. He’d been applying for jobs every day for months now. Not so much as a bit of interest in him or his years of experience, except for the guy that kept calling him about working for an insurance company.

Alex didn’t want to be a goddamn insurance salesman. And he damn well did NOT want to go back into managing a club for Ted.

The week before Christmas, as his family was visiting his sister, she and other family were busting his chops to come visit for the holidays, Alex found himself in a new shop to placate his lust for electronic goodies. An acquaintance of his had just bought a building near downtown that had once housed a small business that specialized in hardware liquidation. The old man that had owned it would buy up government lots of outdated tech goodies at far below wholesale price, mostly because they were 10 years or more old. Secondly, because the federal government of the U.S. of A. is packed with fucking morons that didn’t care about even trying to get what the stuff was actually worth… anyway, the old man had tons of stuff of all kinds in the basement warehouse. Jim knew of Alex’s odd collection hobby and gave him a call.

Alex couldn’t pass it up, because Jim didn’t give a damn about trying to sell all the crap down there in that dank, and damp, basement. He just wanted it all gone. So, there he was on the 20th of December, down in that basement, with no fucking heat.

The chime for Messenger on his phone went off. He ignored it, he knew who it was.

Alex went through that bin, and that pile, over to the next, and so on, not really finding anything of value nor interest. He’d been going on for about 3 hours when something curious turned up. That’s when he found it.

At first he thought that he’d stumbled upon an old flip open pocket computer. But… but then he realized it was something more. Something… different. Everything about it screamed “80’s tech!”, from the angular, archaic even, hinged flip open design. That black/green plastic (he later found out it was polymer) outer shell. Everything about it seemed like it had to have been one of the early attempts at a glorified pocket computer. Then Alex hit the Power button and it actually turned it on.

“Oh, wow…. It’s actually powering up. Hmm… Cool!” he said softly to himself. Then he noticed the screen was a full color display, and even looked like it was fairly high rez too.. It looked almost as good as the display of his SmartPhone, and about the same size…. Almost on both of those accounts. The power adapter for the charger was almost larger than the pocket computer itself. Alex was looking it all over and around, looking for signs of wear and tear. Nothing. The only thing that was odd was that there was a modern, metallic(ish) ‘barcode’ sticker on the back of it that said, “Master Control Device: All Standard Operating and Security Protocols Must Be Followed. MCP/MCC Device MUST Be Destroyed to Prevent Unauthorized Recovery.”

“What the…?!” Alex thought. And then he laughed. Someone obviously had as warped a sense of humor as he did. After turning it off again, he took it to the old man up at the front counter and asked how much.

The old man looked as if he’d just awakened after a 100 year nap, his hair askew and groggy eyed, “Hmmm,” he said as he’d looked the device over, “$20.”

Alex hadn’t even haggled, he dropped a $20 bill on the counter and, taking his newest acquisition, left the shop for home eager to check it out and figure out its riddle.

Part 3 So It Begins

The boot up sequence took for fucking ever, once he was sitting on his couch. Finally there was a chirp like alarm and a message on the screen read: it was a full color LCD display which made Alex question just how old this thing really was, “That’s fuckin’ odd.”

Purge & Auto Destruct Sequence: Interrupted.
MPCCD/OS ver. 1A1.001.A001.b
Test Device- 3
Data Purge and PADS NOT Executed.
Data files may be CORRUPTED.
Do you wish to restore Primary Operating System and Functionality to Initial State?
[Y/N]

“What the…” Alex thought as he read the screen. “Purge? Auto Destruct? What the hell?!” as he clicked the ‘N’ key, in effect canceling the self destruct sequence. “Someone really put some effort into this mock up.”

Data Purge and Destruct Sequence Aborted
Data Reconstruction Begun
Data Corruption Detected
MPCCD OS STABLE
User Profile Not Recovered.
Create New User Profile? [Y/N]

Alex pressed ‘Y’, “HA! Why the fuck not?” …. and then got a helluva shock, “AHH! Goddamnmotherfuckersonofa…..” as he felt something like a burst of electricity rocketing through his entire body. Like shuffling your feet while wearing wool socks across a football field size carpet and then sticking your tongue into a light socket.

And then it was gone.

Now on the screen was what looked like a little 3D model, that looked a helluva lot like he did, slowly rotating in a standing position and in clothes that looked damn near like the jeans, t shirt, and sneakers he had on at that moment. To the left of the new image was a new set of data:

New User Profile Created:
User: Alexander Archer
Age: 48
Apparent Age: 48
Body modifications:
Piercings, ears
Tattoos, multiple, arms, back
Body type: Human
Build: Average, Overweight
Eye color: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown
Gender: Male
Height/Length: 6′
Orientation: Heterosexual
Weight: 277 lbs
Body Fat: 32.62%
Cock diameter (inches): 1.15″
Cock length (inches): 5″
Cock shape: Human/Normal
Cumshot size: .375 oz
Libido 22%
Body Hair: Moderate.
Pubic hair: Thick
Uncut: True
Physical Condition: Low Moderate
Health Issues:
Fatty Liver, Low Testosterone,
Hypertension, Borderline Diabetic, Anxiety
Male Pattern Baldness
Allergic Reaction: Cats
Mental Health: Ophidiophobia—Acute, Chronic, Prone to violent reaction without reason nor care for consequence Otherwise Normal, No Detected Issues Outside of Parameters
New User Accepted
Remote Device 3 is now locked to user: Alexander Archer

Alex said softly, out loud, in stunned amazement, “What…...The…. Fuck?” in the most conversational of ways.

Welcome, ALEXANDER ARCHER, to the Master Command Center beta test unit, where the Master allows you to beta test becoming a virtual God to the world around you... You now possess the power to bend reality to your specifications. You are the Master’s Beta Tester. Would you like to read the User Manual?
[Y/N]

A few hours later he’d read through the ‘User Manual’. Maybe he hadn’t memorized it, but he had a good idea of what he could do. There is a scatalogical term that was applied, quietly, yet vocally, “Holy….shit.”

“No… it couldn’t be,” he told himself. “That’s just some adolescent make believe fantasy bullshit. Yeah… isn’t it?” At that moment, Alex was far from being believing.

He stared at the small display of the device for a good long time before, “Ok, let’s see…”

Target Subject Name: Jennifer Simmons
MCC Unit Detects: 70 potential Targets within range.

He then entered her entire name...

Target Subject Name: Jennifer Anna Simmons

...and thought, “If this…” just as the MCC continued.

Target Identified.
Processing >.>.>.>.>.>

The next thing he saw, blew his mind. There was a small itty bitty 3D model of Jennifer. “Whoa,” was all Alex coulda say. And then, the text readout flooded the display.

Subject: Simmons, Jennifer Anna
Age: 32
Apparent Age: 38
Body modifications:
Piercings, ears
Tattoos, multiple, arms, back, legs
Body type: Human
Build: Average—Moderately Overweight
Eye color: Blue
Hair: Dark Red
Gender: Female
Height/Length: 5′5″
Orientation: Heterosexual
Weight: 177lbs
Body Fat: 43.62%
Bust: 32B
Waist: 39
Hip: 40
Libido: 42%
Body Hair: 22.71
Pubic hair: Thick
Physical Condition: Low Moderate
Health Issues:
Diverticulitis—Acute
Ulcerative Colitis
Crohn’s Disease
Hemorrhoids
Mental Health:
Depression
Anxiety
Father Complex—moderate to severe
Electra complex

The small image of her spinning around slowly, well let’s just say that Alex remembered her before she became a couch potato, bon bon eating, soda slurping, blech. And looking at her health issues… for fucks sake, there are some things you just don’t want to know about.

However, he was still not fully convinced.

He saved Jennifer’s data as Subject 2, then went to the command line once again.

Subject 2: Subject 2 will immediately send Alex Archer the following quoted text verbatim and will later think it was just something cute to make him think of her and then delete the message from her history and forget about it:
“The quick Brown fox Hey ho Ho yeh 1776 it all began!”
<Enter/Send>

A second later the command line returned with: Command Sent. Command Execution in 3, 2, 1…

About 10 seconds later Alex’s phone chimed and buzzed, telling him he’d received a new text message. He just looked at it where it lay on the coffee table, “No fucking way,” he’d muttered as he picked up his mobile and checked his message.

And there it was. Exactly as he’d typed and spelled it out moments before. Alex was starting to believe.

“Holy shit balls,” he murmured under his breath. He sat back and stared at the small device for longer than he could remember later on. And then, then he took the first steps.

He’d thought about it for years, just what he’d do if he ever got his hands on a real copy of Master PC. He’d played it over in his mind again, and again, and… you get the idea. He knew what all he would do, but now with the opportunity at hand, he wasn’t sure quite where to begin. Picking up the device once again, Alex entered his own name, saving it this time as Subject 695233… just in case.

Global Command- No one within the range of this device will find any alterations or changes made by the device, or other devices operating Master PC, out of the ordinary. Any and everyone within the range of this device at any given time will immediately consider and rationalize any changes made as perfectly normal and accept them as if those changes had always been so. Anyone altered by Mater PC may be aware of the changes, but will accept physical changes. They will also rationalize any mental changes in such a way that makes the most sense for their own minds to accept it. Subject 695233 is exempt from these conditions.
<Enter>

Global Command Accepted and Executed. Only Subject 695233 will remain aware of any changes or alterations initiated by any Master PC device in 5...4...3...2...1.

Command Executed Successfully

Alex smiled and then started to look at his profile more in depth, “Oh this shit just will not do at all,” and began to make alterations to himself.

First he was smart enough that no changes would be made until after he was asleep for a nap, which would be induced 2 minutes from when he hit the Execute button on the screen and last 2 minutes longer than would be needed to complete any changes he made to himself. Then he (Item 1) lowered his overall body weight to 220 pounds, and his body fat was lowered to 12%, nothing super overboard there. He’d been in that kind of shape before, and liked it. He’d just lose some weight and tone up. Right? Next he altered his physical conditioning, having smoked for almost 30 years had had it’s effects.

Command Line Entry:

2. Subject 695233 will assume the physical conditioning, muscle tone, etc., of (insert the name of that guy that does those 90 minute extreme home workout DVD’s, you know the one) within previously set weight and body fat parameters. Alex will not need to actively ‘work out’ in order to maintain this level of physical fitness, this is now his norm. Alex will suffer no ill side effects from smoking.

To take care of that one pesky ‘mental’ issue, Alex (Item 3) erased his fear of snakes, but just to be on the safe side…

4. Subject 695233 will emit an aura that will ward and/or repel any type of reptile that could, would, or is classified under the loose term of a ‘snake.’ (Alex really hated snakes, a lot!) will be driven to flee in any direction away from him, and continue to do so until it is a minimum of 2 miles away from him.

Next he erased all those pesky physical health issues, capping it all off with...

5. Subject 695233 now has a ‘healing factor’ akin to that of (your favorite anti-social comic book superhero, you know the one that’s got the fucked up hair and has a flair for yellow and blue spandex?) and as described on the superpowerwiki website as Typer VI Ultimate Regeneration.

“Damn it’s good to be a nerd sometimes,” Alex said to himself with a smile.

6. After sleeping, Subject 695233 will revert to the physical appearance of when he was 30 years old, while maintaining alterations from Items 1 and 2. All hair follicles on his head & scalp will again become healthy and active, while all other body hair (excluding head\scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes) will dissolve in the shower, and never grow back.

Alex wondered what it was going to be like to be otherwise hairless. For a girl he’d dated, years ago, he’d made a deal that if he wanted her to shave her sex, he had to do the same. He’d… maybe not liked it, but he didn’t mind. He was just always freaked out that he was gonna slip with the razor and slice his dick off. Now, however, it seemed much more practical.

7. Going forward, Subject 695233 will only physically age 2 seconds per year.

He turned his attention to a couple of things that were troubling to him. First off, his libido was worse off that he’d suspected. (Item 8) He quickly kicked that up. Way up. And then he backed it down till the warning message stopped telling him that he’d be walking around in a constant state of arousal, finally settling down at 86.75 while upping (for the sheer giggle factor) the volume of his seminal discharge to (Item 9) a full 2000ml and the ability to cum and discharge that amount multiple times per hour, or as otherwise needed. He laughed to himself as he did so, thinking that the idea of turning himself into a one man bukkake machine was hysterical. The final bit was, “any woman who tastes Subject 695233’s cum will find that it tastes wonderful” and gave it a very mildly addictive quality, enticing them just enough to want more.

Next he took issue with his… uhhmm…manhood. He’d always read in the stories about how the guy always gave himself some monstrous horse cock sized piece of swinging meat. No, that wouldn’t do. For fucks sake, a cock the size of some of the stories would A) be impossible to get all the way in a woman, B) could possibly, probably, cause serious physical harm, and C) could be used to hunt rabid buffalo with. Instead, Alex took a slightly different approach.

10. Subject 695233’s penis will automatically and instantly adjust to be the ideal size, both length and girth, and shape for any woman that he has any form of sexual interaction with in order to bring her maximum sexual pleasure.

In other words, any time he was with a woman, his dick would morph (for lack of a better term) into what that woman perceived to be the ‘perfect fit’. He was, he had to admit, curious just how that was going to work out.

11. Subject 695233 has incredible and uncanny luck, possibly the best luck in the universe. When gambling, Subject 695233 will win 90% of the time. When in a situation that could otherwise prove to be dangerous, or even fatal, this unnatural luck will manifest and provide some means for Subject 695233’s escape from any peril or harm.

And with that, Alex took his new favorite toy with him as he laid back on the couch. After staring at it for a moment, he clicked the Execute button.

Execute alterations via command line and control dials? [Y/N]

He, of course, confirmed the command and set the MCU on the coffee table and laid back. Slowly he slipped into what became, up to that point, the best sleep of his life.

Part 4: Alex 2.0

Alex rolled over and pushed himself deeper onto the couch, his back snugged up into the cushions behind him. Never one to wake up easily, and this was no different. He rolled over onto his belly, his arm flopping over to bounce onto the floor... and his ear right into the cushion right where he’d been drooling.

“Uugghh! Oh that’s,” he jerked himself upright, “nasty.”

He looked around, knowing that he was in his apartment, humble as it was, but not why he was asleep on the couch or how he got there. He got up, looked at the time on the microwave, as he stepped into the kitchen, it was already 7:30pm. Still groggy and trying to wake up, he reached into the fridge and got himself an energy drink, “Come to me oh sweet elixir of life,” as he popped the top off. He chugged it down and waited for those amazing B vitamins to kick in. To be honest, he’d been slurping them down for so many years they really didn’t do anything for him.

After another long slurp of the delicious cherry lime flavored yumminess, Alex still wasn’t quite awake. Until that is, he saw that little black ‘box’, for lack of a better term, laying there on his coffee table. He stood there just looking at it for a minute as everything came rushing back to him. Then, calmly, he walked into his bedroom. Forcing himself to, “just take it slow and easy man,” Alex stripped down and stepped in front of one of the bathroom mirrors. He spent several minutes looking at his reflection, this way and that. Finally he nodded at himself and started the shower.

His phone made that ‘Ping!’ sound, alerting him that a new message had come in.

Actually, 4 new messages had come in, all while he’d been asleep.

Jennifer>

Good morning sunshine! Have a great day! Thinking of you! ??

Jennifer>

I hope you’re having fun and a really good day. ??????

Jennifer>

What are you doing? Why won’t you talk to me???

Jennifer>

I guess you’re just blowing me off. Probably off with someone else.

<Alex

Fuck! I was taking a nap. See? This is what I knew was going to happen. Things haven’t even begun, and both playing the super jealous chick, and the poor you card. Like you’re trying to sabotage things. You’ve always done that and then run off to some other dude. Seriously, I’m not gonna even put up with all that BS again Jenny

Jennifer>

Noooo…. Stop. don’t be like that.

Jennifer>

Alex?

Jennifer>

Please dont just Ghost on me. Please. I’ll do anything.

THAT got Alex’s attention. He knew she thought she meant it, but he also knew that she had a loooong list of things she’d never do.

His gaze drifted to the Master PC control unit, “At least, not before.”

<Alex

Anything.. Right. I know better than that.

Alex picked up the Control Unit again, quickly pulling up Subject 2’s profile again.

Command Line Entry:
The following commands and alterations to Subject 2 will not begin to happen until after she has laid down to sleep. Upon executing these changes to subject 2, she will immediately lay down go to her own bed, lay down on it, and fall asleep. She will sleep 2 minutes longer than is needed for the changes and alterations to be completed. Subject 2 will have no ill effect, i.e. pain, soreness, or any type of injury from the following changes.
Subject 2’s physical appearance will revert to that of when she was 21 years old.
All of Subject 2’s tattoos will immediately fade to the point it’s as if she never got them. She will forget ever having had them in the first place.

For item 4 he manually adjusted the setting for Jennifer’s Weight to 120 lbs, and her Body Type to Athletic.

Item 5 was when he changed her bust size, waist, and hips to 34C, 24, 32 inches respectively.

He looked at the 3D animated figure of her on the screen and thought out loud, “Damn… She’s a pretty sexy looking girl like that. Kinda reminds me of that red head porn star...” and chuckled as she reminded him of one red headed porn star or another.

Interrupting his train of thought and editing on the MPCCU was another message from Jennifer.

Jennifer>

Noooo… I mean it! I’ll come over there right now and prove it.

<Alex

Ha! That’s not the same as what you said. You said you’d do anything.

He promptly went back to editing.

6 All Body hair, excluding scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes, will dissolve in the shower and will not grow back. The result will be skin that is always soft, smooth as silk, and free from any blemishes.

For item 7, he manually altered the setting that would change her physical condition to Advanced Athletic. The result was that her legs appeared longer, the muscle tone was really working for him.

Item 8 was something he’d thought of on the fly and had to smile. “Subject 2 has the flexibility and the ability of a master contortionist, able to bend and/or fold herself with ease into any position that she wants or is told to.

Item 9 was done to simplify things for himself, really. He gave her the same healing factor that he’d given himself after deleting all of her physical ailments. He followed with Item 10 removing most of her mental issues. For some reason he liked her having some Daddy issues.

11. Subject 2 will do exactly whatever Subject 695233 tells her. Even if it’s something she doesn’t like or want to do, Subject 2 will do it to the best of her ability. Making him happy, pleasing him, is the most important thing. If it is something she is not particularly good at, she will research and practice to learn how to do it better. Pleasing 695233 will make Subject 2 feel very happy and pleased, it is the most satisfying thing. However; Displeasing 695233 gives the exact opposite feeling. The more she doesn’t want to do something, the more pleasure she will get in doing so please him.

12. Subject 2’s libido is bumped up to 90, with a focus on Subject 695233. The sensitivity of her nipples, clit, g-spot, and other erogenous spots are also increased. However, Subject 2 cannot, no matter what, achieve orgasm without Subject 695233 giving her permission, or telling her when to orgasm.

Jennifer>

Alex, please! I said I’ll do anything and I will. Just tell me what you what to do!

<Alex

I doubt it. You just say that now.

Jennifer>

No! I mean it. I’ll do anything. Please, let me prove it.

Alex knew from experience, and a couple of bad cases of blue balls from those times, that there were many things Jennifer would not do. She was actually a bit of a prude. Her last message brought out a genuine laugh.

<Alex

We both know you don’t mean that. Anything covers a lot, and we both know you won’t.

Jenny>

Why are you being so mean? You’re all I’ve ever wanted. I just want to be with you. I’ll do anything!

13. Subject 2 will not be able to communicate in any way any changes or realizations to changes made upon her that Subject 2 may infer, intuit, ponder, etcetera, with anyone.

<Alex

See. I can tell by the way you try to change the subject. You just tell me what you think I want to hear. When you say you’ll do anything, you mean anything to twist and manipulate me to get what you want, You’ve always been like that.

That’s when Alex hit the send button.

Execute alterations via command line and control dials? [Y/N]

Once again Alex pressed ‘Y’ and waited. After about 10 minutes he wasn’t sure what was going on and decided to press the matter.

<Alex

See. I called your bluff. If you were serious, if you’d actually meant any of everything you’ve said, you’d be all done up, with your hair in handlebar pigtails, wearing a miniskirt, halter top, and heels with a bottle of body oil ready to jack me off.

Even so, he was surprised, even with the Master PC Control Unit in hand, at her reply.

Jennifer>

I’m sorry, I fell asleep. I don’t know what came over me.

Alex laughed as her words triggered the idea of him cumming all over her.

Jennifer>

Just gonna take a quick shower and I’ll be right there!

Part 5: Jennifer (Be Careful What You Ask For)

Jennifer had, once again, set her sights on Alex. She figured she knew how to play him, how to twist things just so to get what she wanted. What it came down to, was that what she needed was the attention that she craved. She’d managed to get enough in the past, from this guy or that one, sometimes a couple at a time. But as she played more and more of her games, the less guys were willing to put up with. It had sunk her into a bit of depression. She’d become quite the couch potato, and it showed.

She’d been texting with him for a few days now, and loving every second of it. Something perverse in her twisted little mind danced with glee at the conflict she was able to get out of him with so little effort.

But then he’d called her on it. Was threatening to just walk away. From her? she couldn’t believe it. So, she’d said what women say in situations like that. Exactly what she thought he’d want to here. Of course she didn’t mean she’d do ‘anything’ when she’d texted him that. He couldn’t be that much of a dolt. He couldn’t really expect her to...

That’s when she’d suddenly found herself standing up and walking to her room, just as his last message came in. As she had walked along up the stairs, not even really thinking about it as her mind was otherwise occupied with how to reply to Alex this time, “How can I string him along for just a little longer?”

She was startled when she realized she was laying down on the bed and felt so, so tired and thought, “how’d I get h…?” her thoughts were cut off as she fell head first into the deepest of sleeps.

Watching the transformation would have been ... awkward, if not down right creepy. Suffice to say, in the 10 minutes that she was asleep, the physical changes in Jennifer were nothing less than miraculous. Her face thinned and skin tightening, revealing just what a knock out she was as a young woman. Her hair grew out to about 6 inches past her shoulder. The fat and cellulite seemed to just melt and disappear, as though none of it had even been. The muscle tone increased, etcetera. Inside, the new formed ‘healing factor’ went into overdrive, correcting and relieving all that had kept her under a doctors care for so long.

When the time was up she quietly yawned, stretching cat like as she did so. Slowly she realized that it was the best she’d felt physically in a while. She as she stood, she felt like she was swimming in the now far too large sweatpants she’d been wearing, She startled when both her sweats and panties literally fell off her, sliding down her body to land in a bundle around her feet. She looked at them, confused, for a moment before concluding she must have shucked them off to get into the shower. ‘The Changes’ had brought about a significant raise in Jennifer’s body temp and she’d been sweating profusely.

“Uggg! I guess I needed a power nap, and now I need a shower too!” she said out loud, to herself. Then she felt something in her chest, or on her chest, something. She tried adjusting it this way and that way...

Jennifer snatched up the phone, hyper concerned that she may have missed replying to Alex. And she had. Reading his message, she was surprised just how forward and crude he’d been. She almost said something about it too, but she was afraid that it might push him father away. And besides, he’d given her an in to finally come see him. She tossed her bulky sweatshirt and t-shirt, finally ridding herself of the (now) too small bra, tossing it into the pile of clothes and quickly let him know that she was going to take a quick shower and then be on her way.

Again she thought, “He knows better. He can’t really expect me to do… ‘anything’. Nothing like that. No, he’s just trying to be assertive. Men need to feel like they’re in charge.”

She walked into her bathroom and started the shower, closing the door to let the water warm up. She looked at herself in the mirror. For a moment she stood there and just stared at her reflection, her mind trying to make sense of what she was seeing. It was her but… was it? Finally the back of her mind reasoned that her latest fad diet must have been really paying off and she just hadn’t realized it, and she’d been doing yoga again (actually about 30 minutes each of 4 or 5 days in the last month) and she was just now realizing how much it had been doing for her. And her hair, she hadn’t realized how long it was.

“How could I let it go this long and not notice it?” she asked her double in the mirror. “I’ve just been busy. That’s all. Too busy to notice I am way past due for a haircut. Yeah, that’s all,” she murmured as she turned and checked out her legs and, “Wow, look at my butt. I should have been doing yoga for, like, ever!”

As the steam was beginning to cloud the mirror, Jennifer stepped into the water that was now just the right temperature. Without noticing it, all of the hair on her body from the next down started to dissolve and wash away. She washed her hair, She got her shower pouf and put some soap on it and worked a thick, rich lather all over her body which washed away the last remnants of of body hair.

“I’ll at least shave my legs,” she thought as she picked up her can of shaving gel and lathered up her legs, not noticing they were already perfectly smooth. She went through the motions, her mind on autopilot as she thought about the sale that was coming up at the latest trendy clothing store, “I’ll get Alex to take me shopping,” she thought as she did so. After finishing with her right leg, and still on auto pilot, her mind now thinking about how to get Alex to pay for that new blouse from that one designer that was the new “IT” clothing line, Jennifer began to lather up what should have been her thick bush of red (the carpet did match the curtains) pubic hair. The feeling of perfectly smooth skin snapped her mind back to the then and there.

“When did I… why’d I shave my bikini line…?!” and then she realized that she was hairless. “I must have zoned out! I can’t believe I did that though. I’ve never.. Oh God, if Alex knew he’d think I really would do anything! Lucky I didn’t cut myself!” As she went to shave her left leg she saw that it, like her sex, was already smooth and free of any hair. Her mind rationalized that she must have done it all already as she was thinking about shopping, “I bet he’ll really like my legs like this.” Jennifer thought as she felt how smooth her own legs were now. “Let him get a little feel, then promise more after we go shopping. I’ll just get a headache on the way home. That always works!”

She had it all planned out now.

Out of the shower she dried her hair. Then tried to do it this way or that. Then, again sure it would get her a day of shopping, along with her actually very sexy legs, Jennifer smirked as she put her hair up in pigtails. “Ha… he’s such a perv,” she laughed, “No way am I going over there like this!” she said to her reflection and realized that she looked pretty plain, her hair now forgotten.

A few minutes later she looked at herself, pleased with her look. Her eyes looked dark and sensuous, but not too much. Maybe a little too much eyeliner. “Why did I put those eyelashes on? I’m just going to over to get tease him some, not seduce him! Not like we’re going to some red carpet event or something. Well… I guess it can’t hurt to show him what he could be getting.”

She was just about to pull on a different sweatshirt when her phone sounded that she’d got a new message. She quickly hustled to find her phone, and then her heart sunk.

<Alex

Quick shower huh? Whatever. I’m done playing games with you Jenny. I’m turning my phone off. When you’re ready to show me that you’ll do what I want, when I want, and how I want, and how I tell you… I’ll be on my back porch having a drink and a smoke.

“Oh crap, how long did I take?” she asked herself panicked. Turned out it was closing in on an hour since she’d said she was going to take a shower and be right over. Her heart dropped. Had she pushed too much, too far, too fast, too soon?

She quickly sent a reply that she was leaving her place right that second. There was no reply.

Without thinking about it she’d tried on that top, and then another. One was too baggy, the other hung like a tent. Finally, she went to the bottom drawer where she had some clothes that, for some reason, she’d never gotten around to throwing out. “They’re just too cute!” she’d told herself. The fact that they were expensive, even if they were several years old, had a lot to do with her keeping them around too.

Next she tried to find some pants, but none of them fit either. How had she not noticed that none of her usual clothes fit at all, not even close, anymore?! Finally she went back into the drawer and pulled out a skirt she hadn’t worn in years. It was scandalous by anyone’s definition. Her mind told her that the reason that it fit to her like it had been sprayed on was all the yoga had really toned her up, “I gotta admit, my butt looks amazing in this! I’m sure Alex will like it… He’s always liked it before, right?”

As Jennifer was moving as fast as she could to get out the door, she ran into her closet and grabbed a pair of shoes without looking at them. What she’d grabbed were actually a pair of wedge heels, 4 inch heels at that. She didn’t even think about it as she hobbled along and put them on as she was moving quickly.

“Shit… chapstick!” she cried out and turned to head back into her bathroom. She looked here and there, not seeing the little tube of chapstick right there in the middle of the clutter on her counter. With a huff, as she looked through a drawer, she picked up a travel size bottle of body oil she’d kept from a visit to Las Vegas. The Palazzo put high quality sundries in their rooms after all, and thus it should not just be left behind, right? Jennifer took it in hand, just to move it out of the way to peer into the drawer, but instead kept hold of it as she, with a sigh and, “Shit… I guess this will have to do,” and took up her pink lip gloss. She was scurrying out the door putting her gloss on her lips before putting both the body oil and her lip gloss into her itty bitty purse.

Anyone looking at her would have presumed that she had a hot date, or was going out for a girls night or something, even if it was 4 o’clock on a Sunday afternoon. She started up the engine and, zoom zoom, was on her way.

Part 6: Release

While Alex hadn’t actually turned his phone off, he had left it on the arm of the couch when he went outside. He took a deep breath and enjoyed the view from his porch. While it wasn’t much now, compared to where he’d lived before, Alex suspected that his life, his world, everything was about to change in his favor. He’d taken a few minutes to setup 2 of his camcorders in discreet spots around his heated patio, he didn’t want to take any chances and wanted proof that she’d done every action of her own accord.

The early spring day was cold, but he’d cranked up the radiant heaters and in no time at all it was quite warm on the patio.

He let the smoke of a long draw from his smoke slowly escape from between his lips as he had leaned back on his iron and wood bench, he’d been sitting there for a bit, a glass of good ol’ Jack Daniels in one hand, and a pretty fucking good cigar in the other. Alex was looking out in the backyard of his place, a small rental with a decent sized backyard. His dogs, Max and Sheba, finally had their fill of romping around and went inside just as he heard a car pull up and park in the driveway. His thoughts went to that magical little techno toy that he’d come upon. He didn’t know how the damn thing worked, and he didn’t care.

The sound of the side gate opening, then slamming closed with the latch catching. That’s when he hit the button on the remote and the cameras started to record. Foot steps, from the sound of the steps, he figured it had to be her, or at least a woman. A second later Jennifer stepped in front of him.

“Goddamn,” he thought as he looked her up and down, “She does look like… what’s that chicks name?” trying to remember the name of the red headed porn star he’d been thinking of when he remodeled her with Master PC.

“Hi baby!,” Jennnifer cooed, striking a pose in front of him with one hand on her hip that she kicked out and the opposite leg out just a bit with toes pointed, all the better to accentuate her figure. “Did you miss me?” she beamed, and somehow projected this aura of mixed pure innocence with a sultry “you wanna fuck?” at the same time.

Alex, and his new and improved libido, liked (and responded) in the affirmative to the latter, unspoken invitation. Jennifer had walked hurriedly form her car to the back of Alex’s place. For her part, as she walked into the heated patio, got a good look at Alex in his cargo shorts and a long sleeved pullover that showed off his physique. She didn’t remember him being quite that… fit. Her nipples started to poke out for reasons other than the chilly winter air then.

He stood up, she stepped towards him, he put up his hand to stop her. “What are you doing here Jennifer?”

She was taken aback, “Why...uhh... you wanted,” she stopped herself from repeating exactly what he’d messaged her not too long ago, instead changing her words to, “I thought we could spend some time and talk abo…”

“Nope!” Alex cut her off, shaking his head. Alex took a moment to look her up and down again, the look in his eyes told her she was being appraised like a piece of meat, she was surprised at how her body reacted to it… she was kind of feeling, “Well, at least you dressed the way i told you,” turned on. Alex went on, “That’s not what the deal was. You said you’d do anything. Anything. I told you to prove it by coming over here to,” he unzipped his shorts and pulled out his cock and balls, “jack me off.”

Jennifer couldn’t believe it, “Alex!” she’d started to protest. Her eyes locked on his cock which looked to be about quarter errect. Her boosted sex drive caused her mouth to water. Her pussy did the same.

Again he held up his hand and cut her off, “That’s the deal. I said to come here and jack me off. You can do that, or you can leave. You said ‘Anything’, so you can do what I tell you or you can hit the bricks.” The look on his face was cold, statue like, and unwavering. He was, in fact, ready to take matters into his own hand if he had to, but he was pretty sure the way things were going to end up.

She stepped back, shocked to say the least that he’d talked to her like that and said, “I can’t believe…”

“You better start believing.”

“Ugg! Just won’t let me get a word in at all huh?!” she was starting to get upset. A tear started to form in the corner of her eye.

Alex just shrugged, “Don’t see a point really. As always, you say one thing, actually mean something else, and then do another. Twisting things around to the way you think they should be. News flash, those days are over.” His expression was totally blank and expressionless. Alex had genuinely come to the point with her that he didn’t give a shit. She was either going to do what he wanted, the way he wanted, or she could get lost. In fact, he told her just that.

Jennifer wanted to cry. Or scream. Not only was this not going at all the way she had imagined it, maybe some heavy petting and making out at most and then taking her shopping, but he was being mean & refusing to give in to her. And… and he was not happy.

Alex was not happy, she wasn’t making him happy, and that made her feel… she didn’t know. As Alex seemed to get angrier, the sadder Jennifer got, the worse she felt.

“Look toots,” he looked her in the eyes, “I said look!” and pointed down. When Jennifer’s gaze had drifted down to his crotch once again, Alex shook his cock, saying, “Good girl.” and that that triggered something inside of her. in the farthest reaches of the back of her mind it registered that “I did something he told me to! I did something to make him happy!” and a jolt of pleasure rocketed thru her.

“Now,” Alex went on as her gaze was now locked on it, “this thing ain’t gonna jack itself off. So, you said you’d do anything. I told you what I want. So, what’s it gonna be?”

Jennifer’s mind was stuck for a moment as that tinge of pleasure rocketed through her mind, even her body. Without a conscious thought about it, she’d reached into her purse and pulled out the bottle of oil she’d brought with her, her purse then slipped from her arm. Startled, she looked down to look, and saw the bottle in her hand. Jennifer was utterly confused as to how it got in her hand, where it had come from.

Alex brought her attention back to the there and then, “Well?” her eyes darted back to him, and then back to his dick, along with his balls just hanging out of the fly of his shorts. Jennifer took a hesitant step forward. He thought he began to see how this was going to work. “You DID tell me you would do anything, didn’t you?”

Softly Jennifer replied, “Well, yes… but…”

“And I did tell that if you came over you had to jack me off, didn’t ?”

She’d looked up and into his eyes, looking lost and confused, “Yeah, well…” and clenched at the bottle of oil in her left hand.

He pressed on, “And you came over, didn’t you?” as he stepped right up to her. He took her right wrist and guided her hand to his cock. Jennifer’s eyes shot back down to see her hand wrapped around his member. “That means you agreed to do the job.”

He smirked as his dick began to grow and swell in her petite hand, “Isn’t that why you brought the oil with you? Because you wanted to, deep inside, really wanted to do this? To make me happy?” He looked at her fingers, “And next time, paint your nails. Fire Engine Red. Got it?”

She groaned and tried to speak, “I…” but her voice broke. Jennifer was so confused.

Alex slowly moved her hand back and forth, “You do want to make me happy, don’t you?”

Her eyes raised again to his, “Yes!” she’d whispered, sounding almost child-like and her voice now with a touch of longing for it.

“Good girl,” she shuddered at his words as another jolt of happiness and pleasure shot through her at his words.

Still working her hand lightly up and down his hand, Alex prodded her some more, “You like being a good girl, don’t you? You like making me happy? Pleasing me?”

She could just look at him in the eyes and nod. The look of bewilderment made his cock throb in her hand, which caused her eyes to again flash back at it in her grasp.

“I know you do. You just act like a snobby bitch, all tough and in control, but really… you just want to make me happy, to please me, right?

Again she nodded, but Alex corrected her and told her to say, “Yes... sir,” and when she did he lightly stroked her cheek and and again told her, “Good girl, I like it when you talk to me like that.” which again triggered that bolt of happiness and pleasure with in her.

“Take the oil, baby” he told her, “Open it up and pour some on my cock. That’s it… make my cock feel good.”

Immediately Jennifer said, “Yes, sir,” her voice still in a soft whisper. With one hand pressed the top of the lid which caused the other end of the cap top rise and open up. The oil had been in her hand for a while, so it was very warm now, as her natural body temperature had been steadily on the rise. She poured a large dollop of the slick stuff up and down the shaft of Alex’s manhood, and then twisting her hand around as she slowly, lightly, stroked his rod, she smeared it all over. He groaned deeply in satisfaction. That triggered her to do the same.

Alex stepped back slowly, guiding her with his hand on her wrist and cock in her hand, back to the park bench he had on his closed in porch. Tossing a pillow on the ground in front of where he was going to sit. After stepping out of his shorts he placed himself back onto his seat, “Here, kneel down. That’s it.”

Jennifer tried to resist, struggling with herself, “Nooo….” she murmured, pouting like a child. Nothing about any of this had gone how she’d planned. And yet, she found herself kneeling between his legs with his cock in her hand, slick and shiny from the little bit of oil she’d poured on it.

And she knew she loved it. She loved making him happy. “No!”she thought, “No, he’s supposed to take me shop...I don’t wanna...his big cock...No… so big...shopping for clothes…” Her mind was at war with itself.

“Pour more oil all over my cock, all over the head,” she did as he instructed and soon a ludicrous amount of oil, drizzling it over the head of his penis, she watched as it oozed down the shaft till it was flowing over her fingers before she again started to stroke him.

The sounds of her hand moving up and down his shaft made a schlk-shlk-schlk sound.

“Oh holy fuck that feels SO good,” Alex groaned as he slouched back against the bench and his head lolled back. Jennifer could tell that he was really, really enjoying himself. Another, even greater wave of pleasure washed over her. And her mind still struggled with itself.

schlk-shlk-schlk

“God this is so hot...no, supposed to be me who gets pleas… his cock is so thick,” she moaned out loud. Jennifer moved her hand down and juggled his balls, his cock all slick and shiny bobbing there in front of her. Her eyes were transfixed. She started to lean forward, ready to give in completely and…

“No,” he told her sternly. “I only said you could jack me off.” She looked up again to find Alex staring back at her, her hand again stroking his shaft. “You’re getting a little worked up huh?” he teased.

schlk-shlk-schlk

All she could manage was to nod.

“Spread your knees,” he told her, and she quickly complied while her hand never left his cock or stopped pumping up and down.. Doing what she was told, the pleasure of it sending tingles up and down her spine. “Pull your skirt up!”

Jennifer’s mind said, “No, no, no…!” even as she got up on her knees and her left hand, as tingles of happiness swarmed all over her, as she did as she was told and pulled her skirt up. Before she knew what she was doing, her skin tight skirt was over her hips, and pleasure washed across her body.

“Well, well,” Alex began and leaned forward to pull her shirt up and exposing her chest, “I could tell you didn’t have a bra on, but look at that!” he teased.

Jennifer looked down at herself, blushing deeply at the sight of her unrestrained boobs lightly jiggled as she was continuing to jack off Alex. Then she realized that she hadn’t put on panties either. “I… but I didn’t have…” she started to say that she didn’t have any that fit, that all the ones she had were too big all of a sudden, but Alex again cut her off.

schlk-shlk-schlk

“I told you time and time again, all you get to do is jack me off. I’m not going to fuck you.” he paused as she looked at him in shock. He went on, “Nope!” he said, before she could protest her innocence, “No matter how much you beg me, I am not gonna stick my cock in any of your holes.”

She flushed even more then. “But… I…” she glanced down at her exposed and very bald pussy. “I didn’t…”

“Of course you did. You shaved your cunt all smooth too, didn’t you?”

She shook her head from side to side, “N…” she again started to talk, but the shock of Alex’s choice of words and the whole surreal situation distracted her to the point of her losing her train of thought. And her hand never stopped.

schlk-shlk-schlk

“Sure you did… I can see it from here… all smooth and soft. In fact I bet your little pussy is as wet,” he paused to lean forward and tweak her nipples one at a time in turn, “as your nipples are hard. Run a finger up and down your slit.”

She again shocked herself by again doing exactly what he’d told her too. The feeling was electric, especially when her finger dallied on her clit for a second or 2 before slipping down her pussy lips. the red of her blush got even darker as she found that, in fact, her pussy was beyond wet, and almost dripping. And now there were 2 sources of the sound...

schlk-shlk-schlk

Wen she cast her eyes down in embarrassment, Alex quickly said, “Look at me!” and when she looked up and into his eyes, “you’re wet, aren’t you?” he asked with a stern look in his eyes.

Jennifer could only manage to nod, acknowledging that she was very wet and extremely turned on.

“I knew it. Once again you thought you were going to twist and turn things. Come over here and manipulate me into fucking you, huh?”

She started to protest, and started to pull her hand away from her sex, but before she could do either...

schlk-shlk-schlk

“Don’t lie to me. Why else would you get all dolled up like some little fuck puppet? With no bra, no panties, and your little pussy shaved bald and soaking wet?”

All of this made her mind swim. She hadn’t done it on purpose. Had she?

“Did I tell you to stop touching yourself? Did I say to stop playing with your cunt?!” he asked sternly. Jennnifer’s hand went right back to her mons, again slowly stroking her slit and teasing her clit. That she’d gone against his wishes caused Jennifer to feel immense guilt, sorry, even shame. But when the words, “That’s a good girl,” came from his lips that all went away in spades.

schlk-shlk-schlk

“That’s it… be a good girl… get that pussy going. Make Daddy happy,” he said mockingly, “and get that pussy ready to explode.” He saw the look in her eye when he’d said ‘Daddy’, the realization of some deep and dark kink she’d never admitted even to herself. “But,” his voice again took a very stern tone, as if warning a child of something they should already know, “you MAY NOT cum until I tell you you can! Got it?”

Jennifer just stared at him with wide eyes. Her mind going back and forth like a tilt-a-whirl gone out of control.

“What? you forgot how to talk all of a sudden?!” he asked, his mocking tone sounding again angry and upset. “What do you say when I tell you to do something?” he growled.

The quick reply was a whispered, “yes.”

schlk-shlk-schlk

“Yes?” he pushed,”Yes… what?”

“Yes… sir.” Jennnifer whispered again.

With a smirk and a nod which she took as approval, and again felt the sensations of happiness and pleasure.

schlk-shlk-schlk

“That’ll do,” he told her, “...for now.”

“Yes, sir.” she said again, causing his smirk to broaden more so and her own pleasure to bump up just a bit. Her mouth seemed to speak automatically, her mind in a spiral, “yes…. Daddy?” she asked tentatively. The smile she got in return broadened and so did her sense of pleasure, the attention she was giving herself by playing with herself only adding to the stimulation.

Alex’s cock throbbed in her hand, the head swollen and purple from all the blood that was pumping through it. She looked down at it and marveled, “It looks… perfect.”

schlk-shlk-schlk

She started to lean forward, unsure just what she was going to do… kiss the head? Lick his shaft? Suck on it? It was a moot point because Alex took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. When her eyes darted up to meet his, he was smiling but shaking his head ‘No’, “uhh uhh uhhhhh…. Not today. Today you only get to jack me off. If you’re a good girl, maybe you can play with it some more next time.”

Her efforts on his cock became, somehow, even more magical. Alex knew he wasn’t going to last much longer.

schlk-shlk-schlk schlk-shlk-schlk schlk-shlk-schlk

“Put your finger in your hole. Just your middle finger,” he told her. As she complied and slid her finger into her needy sex, “Finger your self, finger your greedy little fuck hole like you want me to, how you NEED me to fuck you.”

As she began to, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed, finger banging herself. Jennifer’s self pleasure was amped up by the fact that she was doing what she’d wanted, needed, as her mind swam with images of him having his way with her, pleasuring himself with her.

“Who’s pussy is that?” he asked

“It…. it’s yours.” was the soft spoken response.

“Who?!” he asked again, Who’s pussy is it?”

“It’s yours,” she said almost pleadingly, “It’s your pussy!” and then adding, “It’s Daddy’s pussy!”

schlk-shlk-schlk

That pushed him as close to the edge as he could get and maintain control, to keep himself from cumming.

schlk-shlk-schlk

“When I count to 3, you’re going to cum…. not until I say ‘3’, got it?”

She nodded as eagerly as a child being offered a candy, “and while your little pussy is getting off, you’re going to tell me again and again until you’re done who’s pussy that is.”

She nodded again, “Yes...Daddy.”

schlk-shlk-schlk

He decided, ‘fuck it,” in his mind and immediately said, “Three!”

Jennifer immediately became to cum, harder than she ever had before, “It’s your pussy Daddy… it’s your pussy Daddy…” on and on. As she did, Alex unloaded his seed. As a long, thick rope of his cum rocketed out and landed in a long streak across her face. As it splattered on her smooth, lightly freckled face, her mind knew that she’d done something special, she’d brought Alex the ultimate in pleasure, and thus her own release struck a second time, so much more than ever before, her girly juices were literally dripping from between her fingers and collecting in a puddle directly below her spasming cunt as yet another rope of his thick cum splattered across her nose.

schlk-shlk-schlk

A geyser of spunk rocked out of the head of his cock. 3 long ropes, then a 4th, of his nut butter shot out and streaked across her face. More and more pumped out, not as thick as before, now splattering and coated her tits. Soon his jizz was dripping off her chin and was splattered not just on her chest, but her halter top as well. Alex looked at her with a smirk on his face as she kneeled there looking dazed and confused, shock and awe visible at the amount of cum that had just been expelled from his cock which was slick and shiny with all that oil she’d poured on it.

Slowly Jennifer raised her eyes to meet his. As she saw the smile and look of utter contentment, of him being sated (for now at least) she felt an immense sense of well being, contentment, pride, pleasure, her mind couldn’t work it all out. She’d never felt so happy and proud, and knew that this, making Alex happy, pleasing him in any way, is all she’d ever wanted or needed.

She felt that this was her reason for being.

When she started to wipe his seed from her face, Alex stopped her, “No… you’re going to keep all my cum right where it is until you get home. You can clean up when you get home, but NOT before. Do you understand me?”

Her eyes went wide at the realization that he had expected her to drive all the way home with his jizz covering her body right were he’d shot it, all over her tits, face, and even in her hair, while she drove home! The feeling of shame, embarrassment, the humiliation of it hit her like a brick. But then she realized that she would of course do exactly as he told her to do. A nano second later that all passed, mostly, when she next understood that she would be doing what he told her, understanding that she had no choice. But doing so would please him. And that made her feel good all over again.

Part 7 :

Alex watched as, in a daze Jennifer, had finally gotten up on her feet. Globs of his cum were streaked across her face, down her cheeks, and off her chin. It was splattered all over her chest as well. As she pulled her small top down, there was enough that wet spots soon showed through, he saw that the juices of her hyper excited sex had coated the insides of her thighs like a perverts slip n slide.

As she was in her car and driving home, his spunk just starting to dry on her skin, Jennifer felt something wet and slimy all down her leg. She instinctively reached down and wiped at it, but really just managed to smear it into her skin. That’s when she’d looked up into the rear view mirror and caught sight of her reflection. Jennifer was shocked, gasping loudly at her reflection. Her right hand came off the steering to get a large, thick glob of Alex’s baby batter before it dripped off her chin again. She was at a 4 way stop, and took a moment to look at it, in a daze as the drug like qualities of his seed all over her began to seep into her pores, and being absorbed into her body.

The scent of his spent seed filled her nostrils, and Jennifer had a sudden urge to, ‘No!” she thought, “That’d be….” Nevertheless her fingers drew closer to her mouth, “But… who would ever know? Just one little t…” and with that, she stuck her fingers loaded that wad of Alex’s man gravy into her mouth. Here eyes went wide as she savored the flavor, quickly suckling it down and already wanting more.

But Alex had told her not to clean herself up until she got home. But… would scooping up what she could for a tasty little treat on the way… “No...not this time,” told her reflection. “God, he sure made a mess out of you, didn’t he?!” she asked herself as she finally started to drive on again, she felt her cheeks warm as she blushed and felt some small pang of embarrassment, shame even.

Glancing at her reflection, and tasting him on her tongue, “Oh who are you kidding… you’re gonna let him do that, or anything else he wants… whenever he wants. If he called right now I’d go back.”

Part 8: Deja Vu… ’cept different?

Alex was still sitting there on his patio, his junk still flopped out and hanging there for anyone who happened to walk into his back porch to see. He laughed at that thought.

“Damn!” he said with a sigh… for a couple of reasons. First, he couldn’t believe that Jennifer had really just come over and jacked him off, then taken his, and he had to admit it was a MASSIVELY impressive, load all over her tits and face. He couldn’t believe he actually had a real, working copy of Master PC. He couldn’t believe... but then again, if he had the latter, and he knew that 1000% for sure that he did, then the former was also very believable.

Life was about to get a whole lot more… rewarding.

Alex stood up, tucked his cock and balls back into his shorts and headed inside. He was starving. After looking through the fridge, not much beyond some pickles, mayo, mustard, and some grape jelly sat inside. In the cupboards he found a can of tuna (ok ok, albacore!), some mac and cheese, and a squeeze bottle of pizza sauce.

“Oh for fucks sake…” was all he could mutter.

And then Alex remembered one of his new talents. Or was it an ability? Either way, he was about to go shopping.

Fifteen minutes later, Alex walked up to the customer service counter at the grocery store and bought, with his last $12 dollars, 10 different scratch tickets. Each one had a max payout of $100. Two minutes after that he was turning in 9 of them for a total payout of $875.

“Wow!” the clerk behind the counter said, “I’ve never seen that happen before”

An hour after that Alex had returned home and put his groceries away and had even started to cook up some hamburgers when his phone chimed twice. Picking it up he saw that he had a text from Jennifer and a Fauxbook friend request.

Pulling up the text from Jennifer he read..

Jennifer> Thank you. I now know that when I say something I’d better mean. So, believe me when I tell you I’ll be happy to do all of that, and more, anything… I mean it! XOXOXO

He just smiled and opened up Fauxbook.

“Who the hell is Greta Von Wagner?” he asked out loud with a puzzled look before flipping the burgers over.

To be continued….