The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Hypnotist — A Master PC Story

Copyright © 2019 by The Lycanthrope. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Permission granted to The Erotic Mind Control Story Archive (EMCSA/MCSTORIES) to post and archive.

This is an adult fantasy. If you are under 21, please go away. If descriptions of explicit sex offend you or are illegal where you live, please go away. If you are offended by frank language, please go away. If you are still reading, welcome! My characters live in a world where casual, unprotected sex won’t kill you. We don’t. Be careful out there. Remember, this is a fantasy, and it’s fiction. If anything in this story resembles any people, places, or events that actually exist, it’s a complete coincidence. Enjoy!

The Lycanthrope welcomes comments and suggestions at

Eternal thanks to JR Parz, creator of the original Master PC story, which grew into an entire universe.

* * *

Chapter 1 — Paranoia Spike!

The 396 seats in the hotel ballroom were nearly filled for the third and final session of the day when the alert message came up on my tablet. I’d seen the alert many times before, but never in a group setting. I’d never had a client pay $149 again to come to one of my group sessions for a second time. Yet there the message was, flashing on the screen.

“Existing client #000517 (Melody Wilder) reacquired.”

I quickly glanced at all four corners of the room and the center of each wall, making sure that the field perimeter beacons mounted inconspicuously atop each of my PA speakers were still working. The eight blinking green lights assured me that they were all operating properly. That meant that Melody Wilder was somewhere inside the room.

Damn! Damn, damn, DAMN! Why would someone come back a second time? And especially why would someone from so early in my traveling hypnosis career come back? My “we’re from the government and we’d like to talk to you” paranoia ratcheted up to levels it hadn’t reached in the nineteen months since I’d discovered the MPC and what it could do…