The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Hypnotist — A Master PC Story

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 14 — Moving Forward

With the RV parked where it had originally been behind the hotel, I shut off the motor, swiveled my seat, and opened up the laptop. Just a few minutes later I closed the laptop and slid it into its carry bag. I had what I needed.

“Wake up, sweetie. We’re at the hotel.” I stroked Melody’s shoulder gently. Her eyelids fluttered open.

“I fell asleep. I didn’t even know I was tired!”

“It’s okay. We have a lot to talk about, but let’s get inside and regroup first, okay?” She nodded in agreement.

* * *

I opened up the laptop and booted it up.

“We have a lot to talk about, Melody, starting here. This is Master PC. It makes you a virtual god to people around you…”

* * *

“So what happens now, Ted?”

We’d packed up her room and moved her things to my room, then checked her out of her room at the front desk. I’d extended my stay for another night, and we’d gone back to my room to talk.

“Um, lunch? I don’t know about you, but I’m hungry!”

“Me too, but you know what I mean. You’ve told me all of this and now… what?”

I’d told her everything, from the time I bought the storage unit contents right up to the time she introduced herself to me. I’d even told her about the hypnosis sluts.

“I’m not sure what you mean, Melody.”

“Are you going to erase everything you told me from my memory and send me on my way?”

“I hadn’t… is that what you want?”

“Is it what you want, Ted?”

“Not at all. I just didn’t want to keep any secrets from the girl I’ve fallen in love with. You deserve to know everything because, in a way, it all affects you.”

“Thank you for being honest. You know that I love you, too. I told you that yesterday. And last night — several times.” She smiled. “So what do we do now?”

“I want to be with you, Melody. You’re the most wonderful lady I’ve ever met. I think that was true even before the AI went off the reservation and decided that it needed to make a companion for me. I can change things back, if you want…”

“Don’t you DARE! It made me into the me I’ve dreamed of being, and you know that’s me talking not Master PC. You checked and it said that I wanted these things BEFORE any changes were made! Don’t you change one thing, Mister Watkins!”

“Okay, okay! I’ll leave you at your current perfection!”

“Good. And I want to be with you, too, Ted. I’ve loved you since the first time I saw you, and that was long before you were my knight in shining armor, rescuing me from a fate worse than death. So… do you have room in your life and your RV too, I guess, for a companion? I could handle your scheduling and logistics, if you want. I’m really good at it.”

“I want you to be safe, Melody. I’d like nothing more than to have you by my side for the rest of my life, but you know about my original worries, and now that I know that I’m not the only one with a MPC, well…”

“Isn’t the safest place for me right next to you? If I hadn’t been with you, what would have happened to me today? Would he have killed me?”

Okay, she had a point there. Bresten seemed to have no regard for human life. Hmm, speaking of him… I grabbed the TV remote and tuned it to a local channel for their noon news report. Sure enough, there was a short segment about police apprehending a man who had taken a woman hostage after forcing his way inside her apartment and sexually assaulted her. There were the usual recommendations about being aware of who is around you at all times. No names were given. I’d left Bresten with no knowledge whatsoever about Master PC, and made a few other changes. Cristina’s memories I’d altered into a plausible story that would also leave her with feelings of strength for having fought back and finally disabled her rapist. She’d be appropriately traumatized until she started therapy, then she’d recover amazingly quickly and go on to have even higher levels of confidence and self-esteem than before she’d met Bresten.

“Good,” Melody said. “I hope they lock him up for life.”

“Whatever prison sentence he gets will be painful for him,” I told her. “He’s a racist, and I more or less removed the filter between his brain and his mouth when it comes to his racist ideas. His mouth is going to bring a world of hurt on him in prison.”

“Ted, that’s… that’s GENIUS! The fucker deserves it for trying to kill you!”

“I was much more upset at what he was doing to you, hon.”

I shut off the television.

“I’ll agree to your point. You may be safest with me, especially since we now know that I don’t have the only MPC in the world, and there’s at least one newer version that I have…”

“But the MPC is practically stone-aged compared to your laptop and The Beast, Ted.”

“True, but I wonder about who else might have one and how advanced it might be. For all I know, we may end up with a collection of those things. I don’t even know where we should store the two that we have. It’s like having a few nuclear weapons lying around! If someone smarter than Bresten were to get ahold of one…”

“Couldn’t you just take out the hard disks or something so they wouldn’t work?”

Melody was clearly more than just an incredible beauty! The girl was sharp as hell! The boot ROMs had the Master PC program and the hard disks had all the data from the various people who had been modified. Those would take up just a tiny fraction of the room needed to store the entire MPC. I could get a high-security, fireproof and bulletproof case that would hold the drives and ROMs from a dozen or more MPC machines and keep it with us in the RV. It wouldn’t take up much room at all. I leaned over and kissed the perfect woman.

“That’s absolute genius, Melody! That problem is solved, but what about everything else in your life?”

“I don’t have a temp assignment currently, so I’m unemployed. My apartment only requires 30 days notice for me to leave. I could probably put my stuff and my Prius in storage…”

“Why not keep your apartment for awhile and leave your things right where they are? I can easily pay your rent, and then you don’t have to deal with moving out. You can try it out and see if you like being a road nomad with me.”

“I’ve always liked being a road nomad, Ted. And I’d be happy working on a garbage truck, as long as you were there!”

“You say the sweetest things.” She laughed. “Seriously, though, you don’t need to give up all of your possessions, Melody. We can bring whatever you want with us.”

“Hmm. Your RV is pretty full already.”

“Not a problem. I’ll trade it in on a bigger one.”

“You’d do that? For me?”

“I’d work on a garbage truck, if that’s what would make you happy, hon.”

“Heh. You say the sweetest things, too. Okay, so a bigger RV and… hmm. I think we might need to so some serious testing on the bed before we buy.”

“Oh, I’m sure THAT will go over well with the dealership! Speaking of which, I’ll need to look up dealerships around Morgantown or Centerville.”

“Lots of people have RVs around here, so there must be several dealerships around.”

“We can get one big enough to tow your Prius behind it. That way we can park the big RV where it’s convenient and drive your hybrid around locally. You know, this is working out, Melody!”

“Of course it is, but I’m still waiting on lunch, Ted!”

“Okay, lunch. I’m hungry, too. Go out? Room service?”

“Room service,” she said, “then sex, THEN RV shopping… Then sex again. After that we’ll figure the rest out.”

That sounded like a perfect plan!

End