The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Master PC: User Error

Author: User Error

Categories: fd, mf, nc

Part 4: Hijack

Mary sat alone in what had formerly been her and Hank’s bed, trying to forget that Hank had ever been her husband. As memories materialized in her mind she pushed them away, fought to think of anything else. The images were silly anyways; why would she want to recall the night he ran a stoplight in front of a cop but talked his way out of a ticket by pretending he didn’t speak English? Who cared if Hank’s favorite food had been chicken marsala, or that every Tuesday he’d come home with a bag of peanuts? The man who she’d married now sported a stacked chest and a tight pussy, and judging by the muffled grunts and moans coming from downstairs she was getting yet another fuck of a lifetime from her son Tim.

The computer hummed softly in her lap as she explored the MasterPC program; she’d spent the night by herself for the first time in years. Not since the years between when her first husband had abandoned her and she remarried had she been not shared her bed with another, and she hadn’t gotten much sleep as a result.

Every once in a while she selected an option and changed it, but she never kept the alterations. Somehow the program no longer held her interest, likely because she had no one to else to work with. The night before, after she broke off from Hank and her son and left them to each other, she tried to break her promise to Tim and reclaim Hank as her own, only to be blocked by the password her son had enforced. Dejectedly she had applied a password to her own file, but beyond that had done little but inflate and deflate her breasts and augment her muscles to varying shapes and sizes.

Once again she felt abandoned in life. Her son favored Hank over her while Hank himself—herself—returned his love wholeheartedly. It seemed to Mary that it was always coming to this; loneliness and rejection. Her first husband David had been caught in an affair by Tim himself when he was only five years old. When Mary confronted him about it, he claimed she was an old school friend and they were just reconnecting. He brushed off her anger when she pointed out the girl was ten years younger than either of them. In a week he was gone, and the last she heard or him was when an old friend of his had brought her the signed divorce papers two years after that.

Staring at the MasterPC program something clicked in her mind. In an instant she had brought up the New Subject window, and she furtively entered his name: David Elmer Jones. Clicking OK she held her breath but was quickly rewarded; there before her in a 3D image was a man who fit her husband’s description perfectly, only thirteen years older.

Her heart pounded as she considered her next move. To the right of the image was an option labelled “show location” which immediately brought up a satellite view and pinpointed what she guessed was his house. Her heart leapt, it was right here in their own city! She’d figured he’d roamed off with his bimbo lover to some new locale, but instead they’d hidden close to home.

She memorized the spot and hopped up from the bed. Quickly she pulled some clothes out of the closet and dressed, tightening her belt as her garments fit just a little loser than they had a few days ago. Shutting her laptop she took it with her as she left the room and hurried downstairs. As she passed through the kitchen and front hall she stepped carefully to avoid the puddles of fluid everywhere. Tim and Hank were sixty-nining on the kitchen table, but she paid them no attention and grabbed her purse from the hook. As she swung the front door open and left a blast of fresh air filled the room, and Hank looked up for an instant.

“I wonder where she’s going?” he asked.

Tim pulled his lips from Hank’s pussy and said “I don’t care about going, I care about cumming” and arched upwards as his cock filled Hank’s mouth with white liquid which she happily gulped down until at last his balls were emptied once more, only to return the favor to Tim as her cunt gushed a mix of her sex fluids and his own cum straight into his mouth.

* * *

David’s house lay on the far side of the city, concealed in a maze of suburban streets. Mary found his home easily enough, parking on the street and grabbing her computer from the passenger seat as she observed the house. A truck and a sedan sat in the driveway; a few gnomes were scattered about the lawn. Mary took this to mean that her ex-husband had stuck with his lover, as he’d never put those things on his lawn willingly. She tried to remember the name of his woman while her PC booted up but her identity eluded her. After a moment the screen showed her desktop and she launched the MasterPC program. Logging in she went to load David’s profile, but then a new thought struck her. The ideas she had in mind for her subjects were complicated, and having to type each one into the computer made her mind reel. She pulled up her own profile and typed in a new command:

You are in control of David Elmer Jones and the woman in his house. Both of them will respond to your spoken commands and statements, following your words exactly. Both of them are susceptible only to your commands until directed otherwise. Enter

Thinking it over, Mary quickly entered a similar command for herself. She’d no longer need to bother with the computer in order to control her own body now.

Mary couldn’t help smiling to herself as she stepped out of her car and mounted the steps to the door. If it weren’t for the fact that her bastard of her ex-husband lived here she’d be thinking right now about how nice a home this couple had built together. As it was she grabbed the shiny brass door handle, twisted it firmly, and pushed the unlocked door open with a strong shove.

The inside of the house was just as nice as the exterior; organized and clean. Through the windows at the back of the house Mary recognized a familiar figure pushing a lawnmower back and forth over the lush grass, while from the next room emanated the sounds of a television. Running over her plan one more time in her mind, Mary stepped into the room and extended her hand to the control panel on the TV, turning it off with one motion. Turning to the sofa in the middle of the large space she stared coldly at the woman seated there. The woman’s mouth hung open as she struggled to find the words to cope with this affront, while a cigarette burned away in her hand. The remote fell to the floor from her other hand as syllables began to tumble over her tongue and break the silence that had fallen over the living room.

“Silence,” ordered Mary. The woman’s jaw kept working but nothing but air passed her lips. Now that there was some peace in the house she took a long look at her former adversary. The thirteen intervening years had not been altogether kind to this woman, whose skin now sagged from her joints in yellowed waves. Wrinkles lined her face, her thin hair was streaked with dull gray strands, and her breasts had dropped and softened to the point that her bra held them only just over the top of her stomach. Mary’s eyes roved over the rest of her body, finding more and more evidence that the woman who had wooed her willing husband from her so many years ago had now descended into middle age with all the grace of a wrecking ball. The woman now started to rise from her position, anger overtaking her shock, only to take her seat once more as Mary barked a new order, “Sit down until I tell you to stand!”

The low rumble of the mower had ceased a few minutes prior in the backyard, but Mary hadn’t been paying attention. She quietly watched the other woman from her position in a comfy armchair, only to find her attention broken by the entrance of David through the backdoor. She caught his eyes immediately and fixed him as well with an icy glare.

* * *

David shut the doors to the shed and pinched the padlock closed over the latch. As he wiped the sweat from his brow his feet turned and began to carry him to the door to his house. As he reached for the door handle he instinctively inhaled one more breath of outside air, savoring the scent of freshly cut grass and exhaust before diving into what was sure to be a haze of smoke.

Passing into the cool air of the living room he found the air slightly more palatable than he had anticipated, and as his eyes adjusted to the dim light he quickly discerned why, as he discovered his wife was seated facing someone he never thought he would see again: Mary.

“Mary,” he gasped, “How did you—” but the words caught in his throat as she issued unto him the same command that had silenced his wife. He felt his mouth continue to work open and shut and put his hand to his lips to feel the air still exuding from his mouth.

“Take a seat and catch your breath, David.” The expression on Mary’s face was enigmatic, equal parts triumphant and inquisitive. Even as his eyes worked their way over every inch of her frame his feet now walked over to the sofa while the rest of his muscles deposited him next to his wife.

Mary looked as good, if not better, than the last time he saw her. Her skin was smooth and supple, unbroken by creases or age spots. She’d always been somewhat thin, but now she had the frame of an athlete, augmented by a set of breasts that should have been hung from someone half her age—though Mary wore them as well as any woman David had ever seen. As he watched she shifted slightly, and just watching her move made him lust for her once more. In his head his mind demanded answers to the questions that he couldn’t give voice to, and as he shut his eyes to focus on the task to uttering his questions she at last began to speak in earnest.

“It’s been a long time David,” she said, “did you miss me?” David’s head started to nod in assent but she quickly followed it with a command, “You can’t lie to me.” He paused for a second and considered, then nodded again. Mary raised an eyebrow and chuckled, “I guess no one would blame you when they see what you’ve got to work with now.” She looked over at the other woman, who scowled back at her and raked her fingernails over her knees.

“Don’t worry honey, I’m going to fix you up and make you all pretty. I’ve got big plans for the three of us, but first I want to see how much has changed in the last thirteen years.” She turned her eyes back to David, and grinning widely, said “We are going to play a little game called Truth or Change, where you get to pick if you want to answer a question or accept an alteration.”

David and his woman looked at each other nervously, then back to Mary. In spite of the rage that burned in their eyes they couldn’t completely conceal their interest. “Alright then, let’s begin. You may both speak when answering a question or discussing your changes. First you David: would you prefer to start with Truth or Change?”

Try as he might no word would exit his mouth besides his response. Even these many years later he still couldn’t bring himself to face Mary on an even plane, and therefore took the only option which seemed left to him. “Change,” he said hoarsely.

“Good answer,” replied Mary, “I think that’s the best way to start out myself. Your change is as follows: the clothing on your body is breaking down now; in a moment you will be nude and shall remain that way until directed otherwise.”

The three of them watched in silence as David’s shirt, jeans, shoes, and other garments dissolved into a pile of dust, leaving behind a body scarred by age. His once toned chest had sagged and the hair he had once kept trimmed and neat now grew in great lengths from all over his front. Looking down she saw he still held a torch for her, but beneath that his balls drooped just as much as the rest of his body.

“You bitch,” he said, “what the hell was that for?”

“I had to get an idea of what we are working with, but it you find it distressing then you’ll be happy to know your wife is in the same boat.” They both turned to look at her and watched as the same process took place, exposing a similar situation for her, minus the obvious arousal. Instead of hair skin hung loosely everywhere, and her pussy had long since given up the fight and drooped down between her legs. She moved to cover herself with her arms and uttered a few unconnected syllables but was quickly hushed by Mary as she posed to her the same question she’d asked David.

She didn’t pause before answering, “Truth.”

“Has David ever eaten your pussy?”

“N-n-no” she sputtered, “why would you want to know that?”

“I just wondered if anything had changed.” She paused and took a breath. Her left hand was clenching and unclenching in her lap. “How about you David?”

He still wasn’t ready to let Mary get him where she wanted him. “Change,” he said, though his voice shook as he spoke.

“I’m not entirely sure if this is going to work, since physical changes might be a bit out of my ability, but hey at least we can give it a shot. You can smell a cunt from ten feet away, and the scent instills in you an undeniable urge to provide oral pleasure to the nearest female. In this case it looks like that honor goes to your wife over there. What was her name again?”

David’s eyes shut as he sniffed the air and smelled a subtle, tantalizing odor for the first time. He looked to the woman next to him and licked his lips. “Stephanie,” he breathed, and moved to bring his face closer to her crotch. She recoiled from him at first, but Mary stopped her with a quick “spread ’em, bitch.” Stephanie did as she was told, opening her legs as David leaned in and started to lick away. His work was sloppy, and she groaned as he struggled with a task he didn’t understand. Still he kept at it, enjoying the taste of her well-used pussy as he explored her folds with his rough tongue.

Noticing Stephanie’s discomfort, Mary grimaced sympathetically. “Oh David, you never could get the hang of some things. If you’re going to do something, do it right.”

The words took immediate affect and Stephanie’s eyelids fluttered as David’s tongue took on a life of its own, darting about her nether regions in perfect harmony with her needs. In only a moment she was moaning and held the back of David’s head in her hand as she gyrated her pelvis against his mouth. Every minute or so she caught herself and looked angrily at Mary as she who watched them both intently, but without fail she would lose herself again in the pleasure of her husband’s new skill. Every few moments her muscles clenched and for an instant her frame regained a modicum of its former beauty; her orgasms were brief but intense and she delighted in each of them equally. Even Mary could discern the smell of pussy in the air, and as she too inhaled her own slit became wet. She was glad she hadn’t put too much care into her clothes before she left—the belt that held up her skirt loosened easily and she shimmied it down past her knees, now naked from the waist down. Her left hand lifted the right to her breasts and she pinched her nipples hard. Her left now descended to her own pussy and started to finger herself while the fabric of the chair became wet with her juices.

On the sofa David slurped away at his wife’s hole, relishing the sensation of her climaxes as he slid his tongue in as deep as he could reach and she clamped down with her vaginal walls and held him there for the duration. “Truth or change?” asked Mary as her fingers shot up into her pussy and she sucked in a breath.

“Change,” she panted in response, and arched her back upwards as another orgasm washed over her.

“You look as good as you did thirteen years ago, from your head to your toes.”

Stephanie’s legs locked around David’s head, imprisoning him in her crotch as his eyes looked up to watch her regain her former beauty. Her scalp filled out once more in luscious black locks of hair while the skin on her face drew back and tightened, revealing once more a well-proportioned face the equal of any model. The change didn’t stop there, however, as her breasts lifted and reformed into exquisite mounds of flesh, topped by taut nipples dark brown in color. Her stomach flattened and her legs regained their shapely nature. At last her pussy drew back into her body, the hole tightened, and the lips on either side were reshaped into perfect curtains of skin, her clitoris distended slightly as it was lovingly caressed by David’s tongue. He leaned in closer than before, bringing his lips in to meet her pussy as he suckled her clit and grasped her ass cheeks and drew her to him. Orgasms overtook her once more now, and she found herself locked in their grasp as never before. By the time the first stopped she was already beset by the next, again and again. Her moans grew louder and louder as tufts of David’s hair were pulled free in the grip of her hands, both of which now locked around his head while he licked away gleefully.

He loved his new ability; the taste of his wife was indescribably delicious and he couldn’t move away. Every lick brought a new wave of pleasure to his tongue while every whiff of her sex made his cock pound with anticipation. As he worked Stephanie’s pussy he felt her clench and unclench, again and again, until she seemed almost to be on vibrate as she moaned in ecstasy.

And then nothing. Her movement stopped and he looked up for the first time in fifteen minutes, taking in her breathtaking appearance once more. Her eyes were shut and her chest was heaving, yet she seemed to be asleep.

“Don’t worry David, she’s only passed out. She’ll wake up in a few moments. In the meantime you can continue your work over here.”

David couldn’t suppress his happiness. She held the lips of her pussy apart with her fingers and smiled seductively, and in an instant he was buried in her dripping sex. Again he licked away happily, and Mary herself nearly passed out as his tongue tended to her cunt as no other had ever done before. After a few moments Stephanie stirred, no doubt roused by Mary’s noisy reactions. She looked upon David and Mary jealously, and tapped her foot impatiently, fingering herself not enjoying it even half as much as she’d liked David’s ministrations.

Before long Mary turned to Stephanie and met her gaze. As her chest heaved and she tried to restrain her orgasm she spoke to her calmly, coldly. “I bet you don’t like seeing your man tongue-deep in his ex-wife’s pussy, do you?” She didn’t wait for a response before continuing; she didn’t need to. “I’d wager you don’t think this is fair. But remember there’s millions of women just like me who don’t get to have their revenge on their cheating partners. If even one of us gets to deal out a little justice then maybe we can all share in the victory, what do you think?”

Stephanie felt herself nodding, tacitly agreeing but moreover hoping that this woman would leave so that she and David could get back to business.

“Look at him go Stephanie, he seems to be enjoying this a lot, maybe even more than he liked your pussy.” Stephanie looked down at her husband and thought she saw him nod, though perhaps it was just her imagination. “I imagine if you look around this room you might find a way to have a little fun with David even now, perhaps something from atop the piano over there?”

Stephanie turned to look at the items lined up atop the piano. Each year at his job David had been awarded a bigger and bigger trophy for being the top performer in his position. A sizable raise had accompanied each one, which he invariably spent on himself, sometimes telling her that the new TV, stereo, or car was a gift for both of them. Smirking, she rose from the sofa, walked to the piano, and grabbed the biggest trophy there. He’d split this year’s prize between a new grill and a flashy laptop which he claimed he’d needed for his job. The award was in the form of a long glass column twelve inches long, octagonal in shape and tapered to a stubby point at the top. At its widest it was two inches thick, and the whole thing was mounted to a sturdy metal base. The name of the company and the honor it bestowed was etched into the glass.

Walking back over to where David was bent over on his hands and knees with his head in Mary’s crotch, Stephanie sat down on the floor beside him. With one hand she reached under him and grasped his cock in her hands, feeling his pulse surge against her palm. As she stroked him up and down he exhaled deeply onto Mary’s crotch as he licked, and she tilted her head back and moaned louder. Tenderly, she brought the award to the tip of his sphincter, and circled the tip around it for a moment. Then with a happy cackle she began to push it in.

His ass resisted at first and he groaned in discomfort. Try as he might he couldn’t tear his mouth from Mary’s sex to tell his wife to stop, and his hands seemed glued to the floor. About two inches in Stephanie stopped and pulled it back out. As much as he had hated having it pushed into him, as she withdrew his thighs involuntarily slid backwards and slowed the removal of the object. Her hand continued to work his cock and she pushed it in again, this time encountering less resistance and slipping it four inches deep before reversing course and bringing it out. With the next thrust the award was sent six inches deep, the lettering praising him for his contributions that year now disappearing into his ass. As she slowed the insertion to begin removing it this time, however, he at last freed a hand and wrapped it about his backside. She gasped in surprise as he plunged the award into his colon as far as it would go, bottoming out on the cold metal base.

Stephanie stared in disbelief as her husband fucked himself in the ass with his own trophy. She couldn’t believe it, but watching him pump away quickly proved too much for her. She returned to the piano and grabbed last year’s award—an eleven inch obelisk which had bought them a new lawn and then went back to her husband. Crawling beneath his legs and facing upwards she did the only thing there was still room for in their position: she lifted herself with one arm and took his cock in her mouth, drawing it deep into the back of her throat and letting her tongue slide all over it as she bobbed back and forth on his length. Her other hand brought the award to her pussy and she gently slipped it in, shivering at first as the cold surface made her tingle all over in joy.

Above her David thrust away as he licked Mary’s cunt lovingly while Stephanie massaged his aching prick with her mouth. His balls ached to empty themselves of their seed but no relief came.

Mary panted and groaned, gripping his head and flexing her legs. At last she lowered her head and held David up to look her in the eyes. “Are you enjoying yourself David?” she asked with a wicked grin.

He nodded and a muffled “yes” emanated from her crotch.

“Do you love me and the things I can do to you?”

Again he signaled his agreement, and though the words angered her Stephanie kept up her work, lost in the pleasure of the moment.

“Would you leave this bimbo and return to me, never again to stray from my side?”

This time the “yes” that she heard was strained, but no less convincing. Beneath him he felt his wife’s mouth tighten on his member but she continued to lick and suck away.

“Would you do anything to cum right now?”

Now there was only a whimper, but the nodding motion of his head left no doubt as to his meaning.

“Well all you had to do was say so David. Let’s all cum together!” Her words ended in a shout and as soon as they did her legs clamped around his head. His mouth was locked onto her cunt as a flood of juices poured from her hole into his mouth. He gulped again and again, eventually opening his throat to let the fluids pour down his gullet until his bloated stomach could take no more and the liquid gushed out the sides of his mouth, soaking the fabric of the chair and the floor below. Her body trembled and shook violently and her vision contracted to a pinprick of light somewhere on the ceiling.

Underneath David Stephanie was also trapped in the throes of a violent orgasm. Her vaginal walls held the glass award tightly in place between her spread legs, and her tongue quivered on the head of David’s cock as he too joined them in cumming. While the expulsion of fluids from her sex was nowhere near as monumental as that of Mary’s incredible organ, they were both quickly eclipsed by the quantity of seed issuing forth from David’s cock.

The months preceding Mary’s arrival had been something of a dry spell for David. His job had absorbed him and the life he shared with Stephanie had soured somewhat. With all the hours he put in at work and his wife finding TV shows more interesting than their love life, he’d been neglecting his own needs and focusing elsewhere. Now with the MasterPC program adjusting his output and months of backed up semen in his pipes he cried out in unmatched pleasure as his balls clenched again and again, shooting thick ropes of cum into the back of Stephanie’s mouth. As she drank his seed lovingly her stomach too began to swell, yet even with this she soon had reached her limit. Her mouth popped off of the head of his cock and he fell backwards on his ass. The award, which had been locked halfway into his asshole as his orgasm started was thrust all the way into his anus now, and he began to bob up and down on it while his cock refused to subside. Bolt after bolt of semen fired into the air, landing all over the room. Watching intently Mary couldn’t hold back any longer, and she jumped down and slid her cunt onto the only part of David she had missed throughout the years. Her pussy locked onto his cock as if there had never been anyone else inside her, and as the semen continued to flow she clutched him tightly and rode his orgasm with him, cumming again herself and sending her fluids washing over the floor around their legs. Behind her Stephanie embraced her and slid her hands down through Mary’s collar, fondling her breasts with great care. After another ten minutes David’s orgasm came to a conclusion, and his cock withered into submission as he dropped to the floor and rubbed himself in the ooze of their own production.

Fighting to catch her breath, Mary at last spoke. “David said he would leave you and return to me if I asked him. He agreed. He belongs to me once more and his fate is in my hands. I could make you join us and make you like it, but I’d rather know you wanted it. Would you like to join us?” she asked.

Stephanie was in the process of rubbing the juices from the ground all over herself, kneading it into her skin and licking it from her fingers all at once. She hummed softly and, as her fingers circled her nipples and coaxed the seed into her pores she replied “Take me with you.”

Mary smiled, and her tone dropped as she now issued a new command. “Then get on your feet, both of you. Go get us some clothes and let’s head home.”