The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Masudas And The Rainbows

FINALE:

They’d reserved a conference room. It read MASUDA FAMILY on the outside. Pastor Flynn had given him another of his brain-dazing handshakes, assuring him they’d all show up.

His family.

This didn’t mean no one else showed up. Reading was never a strong suit of the Stork community, and it was at an absolute low ebb during Milk Day. Dozens of people not family members popped in, just to see if there was someone to have sex with inside. Often while already tugging on someone’s cock. It was aggravating, but Jon was past that now. Annoyance was a tool to make him fuck harder.

So when a set of asian twins showed up—boy twins—one getting rubbed by a goth-y white girl with completely vacant eyes, the other supporting a girl with a ponytail on his dick, it just made him fuck Joy all the more.

He was undecided if she was part of the family. Flynn had offered to marry them off, had even tried to talk him into it. The man loved performing wedding ceremonies. But it felt like instead of gaining a wife, he’d be losing the best damn Vice-Director of Marketing, Milk Division a man could ask for.

Joy was doing her best to convince him. She was on the conference room table, back down, legs up. A perfect and attentive fuck, at the perfect angle. She was still learning his needs, but avidly. She was clearly a pro at learning everything there was about a man. For example, he had made a pleased grunt, the first time she wiggled her butt to entice anal. Now she did it all the fucking time.

“Everything okay?” she said, nervous. “Sir? Last time you came in two and a half minutes and it’s been—it’s been over three!”

She was still nervous and needy. And part of being a man was tending to emotional needs. He saw that now. He was looking forward to telling the rest of the family.

“It’s fine,” Jon told her, sternly. But he rubbed her tummy, to soothe her. Maybe he could take her as a wife on a trial basis, have her sleep at the foot of the bed. And of course, once he knocked her up, he’d certainly have to do the right thing. Jon grunted, filling her with another burst from his new, heavy balls.

The idea seemed better all the time.

* * *

“Daddy! Daddy Daddy Daddy!” Yumi let herself babble. It was a huge relief to find him. He looked tall, stern, and proud, and he was giving an african-american lady the wood. His smell was very comforting, and she stopped to take it in, registering and cataloging it.

It had been—a lot. She’d formed a band, given the biggest concert of her life, incited it to a kind of fun sorta-rebellion, led it in, and then participated in a roving factory-wide orgy. It had been a lot of responsibility, and her big drippy boobs and truck-sized ass kept reminding her that, ultimately, she was a silly girl. Although, also, co-lead singer of the new hit band, The Rainbows.

“Yumi,” Jon said, pulling out. His dick dripped. The girl on the table looked at them, upside-down.

“Oh, don’t stop for me, Daddy,” Yumi said, giggling. “She’s a cutey. Hey, I don’t think I’ve introduced you to someone very special.” She turned, proud as anything.

“This is my wife!”

“Uh. Yes. Hello Mr. Masuda,” Liza said, stammering. tt was one of the first times Yumi had seen her new bride discomfited. “We’ve actually, uh, met, I don’t think you remember but... yeah. In my mouth? You were... something.”

“Married,” Daddy said. “You’re married.”

Yumi held up her hand. “Pastor Flynn did it himself! He said we were his first ever girl brides! And he’s married like a million people! And I’m sorry you weren’t there to walk me down the aisle but there wasn’t an aisle, it was actually a bathroom, and...”

“Yumi, its fine,” Daddy said. He smiled. “Congrats. And welcome to the family... uh... I don’t know your name.”

“Liza. It’s Liza. I guess we.. we’ll work out last names later.”

Yumi flushed. She eyed Daddy’s dripping cock. It was strange she’d ever felt awkward around it. It was as much a part of the family as her big boobs, her pussy. As much a part of the family as—as Liza was.

“Daddy,” she said, coyly. “You want to stretch out your new daughter-in-law?”

This got both their surprised, alert attention. “Sorry?” Liza said, in her new, adorable squeak.

“It’s the only virgin cunny in town, Daddy, and I was like—someone is gonna give it a go, and I thought, maybe YOU? Oh, Daddy, you really should! It must be super-tight!”

“I mean—” Liza huffed, but allowed herself to be put in position next to the other girl. “I don’t—if you wouldn’t mind being gentle because this is all kinda—ummm—happening kinda fast...”

“I’m Joy, I work with Mr. Masuda,” the girl next to her said. She had white dribbly cum leaking out of her pussy, and all over her body, and also her face.

“Um, that’s nice,” Liza said. She craned her neck. “Y-Yumi, I’m a little—”

“It’s okay, honey,” Yumi said. She took her wife’s hand. They both watched together as Jon lined up. “He’s nice and lubricated, and so are you. You’re going to really like this. Oh, I’m so happy.” She really was. Marriage! And to think, a boring life spent reading had been in front of her!

Liza gripped her tight as Daddy gently, slowly, dipped his cock inside of her. And then loosened again as her eyes rolled back, and she started to drool. Yumi gave her a big, fond smooch on the forehead.

* * *

“You too, huh?” Nami said, examining the ring on Yumi’s finger.

“Same day! Who would’ve thought?” Yumi said.

They sat by themselves. Everyone was taking a brief sex break. The emphasis was on brief. And it wasn’t totally a break—Joy was taking the opportunity to lick Jerry’s crotch area entirely clean. She’d already given the passed-out Liza a thorough tongue-licking.

“Is it kinda cliche we married a brother and sister?” Nami said. A thought struck her. “Wait. Is this incest? Oh, gosh! Yumi, is this incest?”

“Eh!” Yumi shrugged. “Its probably fine, right?

Nami thought about it. Sort of. The rest of the coffee had drained out of her system, and she was pretty sure she was about as smart as a basketball on the floor, or however Pastor Flynn had put it. And that was fine. She and Jerry had mutually agreed to rest up and try to escape some other time, maybe in the next four or five years. Once they had his career going and several kids under her belt.

He was deep in conversation with Daddy. Nami took a moment to admire him. They were talking important boy stuff, no doubt. Finances and jobs. Every so often he gave her a significant look, and Nami made sure to scootch her pussy back up. It was now very important to both of them that she get pregnant as quickly as possible, which meant she had to keep a full batch inside of her at all times. It was good kegel exercise, at least.

“Are we still twins?” Yumi said.

“I mean.. yeah. Of course!” Nami said. She put her arm around her sister. “Of course we are! Weren’t you the one telling me that? Wait... it was you, wasn’t it?”

“We don’t look alike,” Yumi said.

It was true. The hair was similar, except that Nami had a lot more cum in hers. Long raven waves to below butt length. There it ended. Yumi had bigger lips, had color on her cheeks, and, of course, had a steam locomotive for a butt. Nami had her beat for boobs. Nami certainly would never really see her toes again. It’d probably be month eight of gestation before she even saw her tummy.

“We both got... eyes,” Nami said. “And a nose. I think that counts. And... ten fingers, we both have ten fingers.. And I’m pretty sure we had the same Mom and Dad. Pretty sure.”

Yumi rested her head on right boob. Milk squished out, but softly, slowly. They’d really done a number on Pastor Flynn’s office. It was practically ankle-deep with cream. And as much as she appreciated her husband’s—her husband’s!—diligence, Nami was 100% sure she’d already been knocked up.

“It’s just... I got psychic future-seeing powers? You know?”

“Oh, sure,” Nami said. “Me too. They’re fun.”

“Uh-huh. Yeah. Right. And... you’re not in any of mine,” she tilted her head up, to look her twin in the eye.. “Am I in any of yours?”

Nami realized—it took a lot of brains to tell a good and convincing lie. You had to pitch the tone of voice right. The lie itself had to be credible. Dumb knocked up bimbos didn’t make good liars. They made good milky mothers.

“Of course you are,” Nami said. She relaxed, once it was out. After all, she barely remembered all the.... future dreams. They were probably just some confused chemical side-effect from an abused and kicked-around cerebellum. The next truth came easy: “and of course you’re my twin.”

Yumi dug her glossy hair into Nami’s tits.

“Hey—since I totally think I’m gonna forget about it—just FYI, I always knew about your hidden vibrator,” Nami told her..

* * *

Hitomi was last. She walked by twice, unsure, even scared. The first time, she let Henry pull her away, to preside at the middle of her festival of excess, as the most important moving part. They’d created the biggest sensation of Milk Day, a single organism made out of many individual people having sex. True to her outfit—according to Tre—she was the priestess, the presiding queen, the pussy that it all turned around.

The nerds, enthused, treated the entire exercise as one big LEGO build.

She excused herself when they’d fit four dozen Stork residents, new and old, into the clockwork fuck machine. Slotted a passing Uma into the middle, and the blinking, confused, recently freed Zoe.

Hitomi went to find what was maybe, possibly, her family.

Her husband-Daddy gave her a stern nod when Hitomi walked in, and she nearly bolted. But then her... sisters. Right. Her sisters squealed and hugged her tight, drawing her in. They were all nearly naked, or with some scraps around their ankles or pulled up over their chests. Jon sat, impassive, in the largest chair.

Liza and Jerry both drowsed off to the side, exhausted. The twins had traded spouses for the first time. It was their first act of adultery, and they both got really into it.

“Girls,” Jon said. And his gaze included Hitomi. All three of them got quiet, breathless.

He shook his head. “I’m sorry.”

It was the last thing Hitomi expected. She had to sit down, on the conference table. It was cold against her butt.

“I’ve been—a bad Father. Absent. Distracted. You’ve been going through—a lot. A lot a lot. New bodies. New spouses. So many...” he swallowed. “...new urges. And I was off working on marketing. So. I’m sorry. I’ve been a bad Daddy.”

“No!” Hitomi said, first. It surprised her. “No, that’s—no.”

“Daddy, I think we’re okay,” Nami said, amused. “Two of us got married. That’s super good for like, three days.”

“Well, I mean....” Hitomi trailed off. “I’ve been... I’ve been bad. I’ve been super, duper, really bad.”

“You’ve all been bad!” Jon said. He pointed at each of them. “YOU let all your brains fall out AND you walked out on your waitressing job. YOU led a revolt against Pastor Flynn and you’re darn lucky he liked it. And YOU...”

He pointed a finger right at Hitomi. She held her breath in.

“YOU need a nice, hard spanking, and then I’m sending you TO YOUR ROOM,” Jon said.

She sniffed. “Yes, Daddy,” Hitomi said. She pranced over to him and flipped her outfit up as best she could.

“Christ, it smells like the town square over here,” Jon grumbled. “Hitomi, do I have to put a lead on your collar?”

“Yes, Daddy,” Hitomi said. “Should I suck your dick, instead?”

“Turn around real quick,” Hitomi did, obedient for once. It felt good to be part of a family again. Even if it’d be really fun to leave it. Instead of the expected smack he rubbed at the cleft between cheeks, fondly.

“Your favorite part,” she told him.

“Suck my cock, you naughty slut. Sluts. Right now.”

They were all on him, Hitomi in the middle, front and center with the impressive girth and heft of Jon’s shaft. Far from the biggest dick she’d seen, even in the past ten minutes, but authoritative, musky with Jon’s distinctive scent, and just barely quivering. It drooled precum at her, and Hitomi, uncharacteristically shy, slowly stuck her tongue out. Her sisters settled in along side her, cheek to cheek.

“Get sucking, girls,” Jon said, rubbing heads, affectionate. He gave a little spritz of pheromones, right into their faces.

Then they were working together. Nami and Yumi let her take lead, but they were far from inactive. Yumi had a hand on the base of his shaft, idly scritching, while her other hand nestled the heft of Daddy’s balls. Nami handled cleanup, whatever spattered off landing in the fold of her cleavage. And both girls were there to lick whatever inch of shaft Hitomi wasn’t on. But it wasn’t much. She took him as deep as she could, until her nose tickled, and then found room for another inch.

“I’m... “ Jon sat back. “...feeling like a really lucky guy.” Three pink tongues worked furiously. When he unloaded in Hitomi, and she had to either sit back or choke, Yumi was right there with bright, eager eyes. When he blinked it was Nami instead. It didn’t really matter. He had plenty of jizz for all his good and bad girls.

“Ohhhh! This is adorable! Oh, I need to get a family picture in. Phone. Give me a phone. Phone,” their Pastor had checked in, and looked keenly delighted. He picked up Nami’s phone from the floor. “Okay, oh, gosh. Everyone in frame, please. Hitomi, baby, put your head up. You don’t have to stop sucking. I just want you in frame. And lets get the new Masudas in, Liza, Jerry, I married you both today, you get in this picture. Joy! Pop your head in there, no reason to be shy.”

They all nestled in, and Hitomi kept up her stroke as best she could. “Hitomi, keep working that shaft, just freeze so you’re not blurry when its time. Okay. Everyone, peace sign! Or—no—that’s not racially sensitive—okay. Lets do this. Jon don’t cum for five seconds. Hitomi stay still. Now. Everyone without their mouths full say—Masudas!”

THE END