The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Masudas And The Rainbows

Chapter Nine

[Yumi and Liza, “Track Eight?”, Whore Noise, Calving Streaming, Track Eight]

“Dice,” Tre said. He was in full goblin mode. He skittered from various ends of the table, adjusting papers and pencils and small bowls full of mismatched dice. “Okay. Got the dice. Good. Math... I think I can still do math. Henry, you got math?”

“Gut still full of caffeine! Good for math!” Henry said. He gave a thumbs up.

“Hitomi... math? What’s eight plus eight?” Tre suddenly looked uncertain. “It’s sixteen, right?”

“Um, yeah,” Hitomi said. “Sure, big guy.”

Tre had put together two square folding tables with plush faux-leather tops. They were all in very uncomfortable folding chairs. It was dark and sweaty out.

It was time to game.

This was the site of the future ANIME GAMES AND OTHER store. Along main street, two doors down from the salon, and three from the burger joint. Right now it held cardboard boxes, two men, both of whose dicks had recently been in her mouth, two girls, and lots of pewter miniatures.

Along the far edge of the table were the two other girls, one with blown out ash-blonde hair, her skin soap-white, and another heavy-set white girl with the darkest hair Hitomi had ever seen. It was possible it was black and dyed even blacker. She wore glasses, possibly just for the black rims.

“I’m Hitomi!” she said, waving. Hitomi was pretty much 95% certain at that point she was, actually, an eighteen year old little nymph, a girl just starting a long career as a bangable slut. Nonetheless the casual acknowledging waves of two other teens was a relief.

“Mary,” said the dark-haired girl. “And Jess. That’s Jess. Do you live here? This town?”

“Uh—yeah,” Hitomi said.

Tre dashed by again. He was in an enormous hurry. He’d asked her if she wanted to play D&D “to break in the new store” while his incredibly big dick was halfway down her throat. Hitomi had not been in a position to say no.

And this was—a thing that teens did. Definitely that was the case. Part of her was wondering if it was what teens, like her, did. “I own a...” her head gave a warning pulse of pain. It just did that from time to time. “Um, I live with Daddy nearby.”

The goths exchanged amused looks: silly teen slut. “Daddy, huh? We just drove in for today. Inter-library loanmobile. Someone wanted the County’s copy of Inclusalytics.”

“Last time we were here there was a post office and that was it,” Jess said. She had mousy features and wore a “RAVENCLAWS DO IT WITH WIT AND LEARNING” t-shirt. “Anyway we met Tre, and he asked nicely...”

“He begged.”

“Yeah, he begged us to come. I guess this is going to be a game store?” Jess’ eyes indicated doubt. There wasn’t even anything on the walls.

Their eyes turned to Tre, who finally took his place behind an enormous Dungeon Master screen clearly dating from the early 1970s.

“Alright,” he said, then dropped his voice, and lowered his head, until just his eyes were visible above the board. “It was a time of dungeons... and dragons.”

Hitomi wasn’t sure how to feel about recently letting the man dump a pint of cum down her throat.

Henry spoke up. “We’ve got snacks in the coolers. I popped popcorn. Special popcorn with Henry salt. Beers in the—okay. Starting over. The snacks are in the bags, the beers are in the coolers. Milk is on the table. We got three pitchers. Chocolates and candies are in the—in the other bags. Lets roll. When Tre tells us to roll.”

“I’m a—” Hitomi checked the sheet in front of her. “You wrote asian on my character sheet. Asian? Tre? I’m a level one asian? Tre, care to explain that?”

“I couldn’t remember the word for—ninja. There it is. You’re a girl ninja. That’s why you’re dressed as Tsunade.”

She was, and could see Jess and Mary snickering over her overwrought cleavage. That was fine. Having more tits than stodgy nerd girls was all part of it.

“I’m a very strong boy barbarian! Grr!” Jess said. She giggled. She’d already opened a bag of chips and was exploring the inside of it with interest. And was halfway through her first glass of milk.

“I am Lady Eagledeath,” said Mary. “Sorceress, but actually a warlock, as well as secretly a witch-warlock. It’s on page 2 of the character sheet.”

“And I....” Henry whispered, ominously. “Am... a human male fighter named Hanry.” He spun a D20 on the table. It landed on a 5.

“You wake up in a, uh,” Tre checked something. “A room. There is a barred door before you. Two torches—two eldritch torches line the walls. There is a closed chest, and a tied up, uh, half-elf orc is on the ground. There is a couch as well.”

“A couch?” Mary said. “Regular-ass couch?”

“Yes. A couch. Now.” Tre looked at each of them in turn. “Roll for initiative.”

* * *

An hour had gone by, and the party was not making much progress. Starting with, they had not yet managed to get out of the first room.

“I finish my long rest, and try a skill check for Intimidate,” Mary said. She was convinced that the Half-Elf Orc, since named Forc, held the key to the door. She reached out a hand to roll. Her fingers were noticeably yellow-stained. Even the slightest touch of the local dorito brand left a mark.

She rolled a 2.

“Oh, come on,” Mary whined. She slumped backwards, and consoled herself immediately with another hand shoved into a large bag of chips. She was already past the point of taking them one by one. They were coming out in handfuls. “These are cursed dice. Let me just hit the guy.”

“Go ahead,” Tre sighed. He was already sagging behind the DM screen. “We kinda gotta hurry it up, guys. I only have so much math in me.”

This time, Lady Eagledeath rolled a three. She groaned.

Jess didn’t seem to mind. Her barbarian had plonked down on the couch and started eating his weight in rations. So had her player—Jess was deep into ice cream pint number two. Her mouth was white with cream. “I continue eating,” she instructed. “Sorry. I mean Roggnax continues his mighty feast. This shit is good, Mary. Like, I bet the cow that made this is nearby.”

“Probably!” Henry said.

Hitomi and Henry were collaborating on a tacit plan to mess with Tre. Henry’s motivation was unclear. Hitomi, on the other hand, had decided to be miffed about getting assigned as the ninja with big tits. Boys needed to learn respect. “Alright. I check... have I checked all the flagstones for traps, Hitomi?”

“I think not, good sir,” Hitomi said.

And also, flirting with Henry was fun, especially right in front of Tre. She had kicked off her heels and stretched her toes all the way into Henry’s lap, to see how his dick was doing. “There are many unchecked flagstones.”

Tre rubbed his forehead. “Roll,” he said, flatly.

* * *

There was a large brown paper bag next to Henry, and it had inflamed her curiosity. Finally she’d left off from her footjob and snuck the bag over to her side of the table. Inside were more costumes and small skimpy numbers.

Over the past hour she’d done complicated work with her toes, stroking the man to the very brink, and then, on a whim, deciding that she would stop. Henry was still glaring at her, confused. It was very fun.

“Ooh! Henry, you didn’t tell me about the—guys, come onnnn!” Hitomi complained, pulling out the frilly bits “This is clearly my thing!” Mary and Jess outright gasped. Their mouths were very sticky and their eyes very wide. They seemed increasingly uncertain about a lot of things, including how to talk.

“She needs to stick to a personality,” Tre hissed, shooting Henry a look. “She’s still unstable. We agreed on—”

“Shush,” Hitomi said. “Schoolgirl bikini? I’m trying this on.”

Hitomi sensed an opportunity. Being a ninja was, it turned out, pretty boring..

The storefront had a backroom. The robes were frumpy anyway, outside of the tremendous boob window. She tossed them off. Someone had helpfully put a mirror up against a stack of banker boxes. Hitomi frowned. There was a—scar? Not quite a scar, but a interruption in the smooth line of her stomach, like—like something she should recall.

But otherwise she liked what was there.

Her hair had gotten shaggy again—or had the salon made it longer? It was tough to recall, but she liked it, adding a clip just to the back third of the long dark tresses. The new outfit was a few strips of bikini, curved to show plenty of rear, and most of her boobs. She tossed the old robe on top for warmth. And there was a faded hat back there, with Harry Potter vibes. She put it on.

“Tre, I’m a wizard now,” she said, striding out.

“I can’t just—” Hitomi struck a pose, and pursed her lower lip. “Alright. Alright, fine. The Ninja notices how hot it is in the room and... disrobes. Underneath she is... wearing a bikini. There..”

“She’s not a ninja. She’s a wizard. She was just pretending to be a ninja.”

“No,” Tre said. “Not at all.”

“She’s got the HAT.”

“I don’t—”

“I say hello to the wizard,” Henry said, despite her teasing. It was a magnanimous gesture. Girls, say hello to the wizard.”

“Wizard-ninja?” Tre pled.

“Wizard-ninja,” Hitomi conceded. She could be reasonable. Rarely.

“Hello!” Mary said, giggling.

“I compliment the barbarian on his big, mighty muscles,” Hitomi said. She shot a look at Jess, who was still heavily submerged in a beer. They’d all started drinking around the same time, and the room tended to wobble.

Mary already looked exhausted. Jess had taken to simply feeding her the choicest snacks she came across, pushing them into her friend’s unresisting mouth.

“Compliment received,” Tre said. Both of the men had the low growl in their voice that Hitomi knew, just knew, meant they had blue balls. It was kinda fun. Tre raised his voice. “Jess! The ninja-wizard just said you look nice.”

“Oh!” Jess emerged from a beer haze. She licked candy-sweet lips, then grinned, slowly, at Hitomi. “Nice tits! I say. In character.” They smiled at each other, until Jess’ attention was drawn to a half-eaten candy bar, out on the table.

“Oh—oh!” Mary said. She startled forwards. “Okay. I have an idea. I—I say to Mr. Forc that he’s hot. Is he hot? I just—I say that.”

“Rollllllll,” Tre said. Mary squeezed her eyes shut, jerked the dice over the table.

Eighteen. Just like Hitomi.

“Alright, alright,” Mary whispered. She looked right at Tre. Lady Eagledeath lost her scowl and her characteristic haunting whisper. It all came out in a squeak. “Um, sir, I think we got off on the super-bad foot! The truth is... you’re kind of a hottie!”

“Forc looks at you...” Tre said. He did something behind the screen. “And responds in his native tongue, which you do not speak!”

“Ohmygawd!” Mary shrieked. She clasped her hands to her mouth. “Oh shit! We’re making progress!”

Jess burped, winced, and unhooked her bra. “It was bothering Roggnax!” she declared, tossing it behind her.

* * *

Hitomi drifted in and out of—sleep? It was very, very late. Briefly, while she was slipping in and out of half-sleep, it occurred to her: didn’t she have people at home? She’d turned her phone off. Weren’t there... wasn’t there a guy in her bed, at home?

Right, Jon. There was that guy Jon.

But she was pretty comfy where she was. She’d wrapped herself in Henry’s lap. He had one hand on her right boob, to steady her. And he’d done a nice job of making up for past transgressions by quietly fingering her when not busy rolling dice.

Hitomi was absolutely sure that getting roughly fingerbanged underneath a card table, at like 1:30 in the morning, was what being her age was all about. And if she got a UTI, all the better.

“I—I sit in Forc’s lap!” Mary declared, sitting forwards. She’d unhooked her own bra, and also lost a few other articles of clothing. Underneath the darkness clothes Mary wore a white silk chemise, of all things. Possibly as a Victorian nod. “And um, does he touch me?”

Tre rolled something. He stared at the results. “He grabs your left tit,” he reported. Mary blushed. Lady Falcondeath was a virgin, as it turned out. In fact that was a key to her powers, and once she “sacrificed her maidenhead,” would be reduced to little more than “available chattel.”

Or something like that, Hitomi had not really followed the backstory. She’d exhausted her interest in swords and sorcery. She was now mostly there for the fondling.

Jess woke up, or the equivalent. She’d seemed half-asleep as well, her hands gently rubbing at the undersides of her boobs. “I seduce Mary!” she exclaimed, abruptly.

“Jess!” Mary’s cheeks burned. But she waited, breath held, while her friend found her D20, hidden underneath a pool of melted chocolate ice cream. She rolled. A three.

“Roll succeeds,” Tre called out.

“Wait—how does a—” Mary lost the chance to protest. Jess had pulled her close, sinking her lips onto her. It was good roleplaying, Hitomi reflected. Jess kissed like a barbarian. Absolutely no mercy. Plus she right away grabbed at Mary’s boobs. Hitomi gently stroked Henry’s cock, underneath her. The man was going to be in big trouble if he got her skirt wet.

The kissing broke up. Both girls seemed confused. “I’m—I’m—I mean, I’m a barbarian,” Jess said. She’d left a big red stain on Mary’s neck, from some cinnamon candies. “I’m a barbarian so... yeah. I get a bonus to kissing sexy girls.”

“Right! Right—” Mary said, breathless. She dabbed at her neck. “I just—just a little surprised a three—”

“Oh god, come on,” Tre moaned. “This is going just like last time. Please, people. Initiative. Initiative!”

* * *

Hitomi had moved to the other side of the mystical DM screen, and liked it there. Tre looked so frustrated, and was trying so hard, that she’d abandoned the Good Ship Henry for new waters.

Henry had lost Hitomi privileges by abruptly standing up, declaring that he had a plan, and that Mary needed to summon a demon. So now the dungeon had a succubus in it.

“I think actually—I think Jess and I kind of need to go?” Mary said.. She’d kept her shirt on, but Jess hadn’t been so lucky. For awhile the game had turned into a sort of strip poker, and the blonde had kept rolling fives. She was totally bare-chested. Mary had lost her pants.. It was now the white chemise and equally white panties.

“Hmm?” Jess said. She kept cupping her boobs. “Uhh..?”

“Yeah! We have... stuff to do! Right, Jess. Don’t answer that. It’s been nice but.. um... I really shouldn’t be this h-horny and I kinda feel a little odd.. so..”

“I push another inch into the succubus,” Henry said. He, at least, was getting much more into the game. Through a series of agility checks and saving throws he’d avoided life drain and other demonic abilities, and was now getting a blowjob from a girl demon. “Do I have to roll for that?”

“Yes,” Hitomi told him. She’d taken over some of the dungeonmaster responsibilities. Tre was having a hard time concentrating, especially now that her hands were deep inside his pants. She stroked the underside of his cock. “Under a twelve and she’ll bite.”

“It’s a—” they all looked to Hitomi. Except Jess, who was getting more adventurous with her hands. She kept finding new ways to rub her own tits. “Fourteen,” Hitomi read off, scowling at Henry. She had been looking forward to biting off his cock.

“We need to—just—just try the door,” Tre mumbled. His hands came around to grope her boobs.

Hitomi really did feel bad for the nerd. There were entire notebooks of what looked like campaign notes, a dungeon map that looked like a commercial bee hive, and actual drawings. Although many of those were of a ninja girl with big boobs.

“Yeah! We’re just gonna.. go...” Mary stood up. There was a big wet patch on her underpants. “Go somewhere...”

“Roll for it, Lady Falcondeath,” Hitomi said. The in-game Lady Falcondeath was getting fucked by Forc’s surprisingly big half-orcen cock. She was losing IQ points with each unanswered stroke, and it was clearly starting to get to her. She’d already drooled on her shirt.

“Ohhh! Al-alright,” Mary said. She rolled with a shaky hand. “Um... I should... I should be able to... can someone...” She rolled a sixteen.

“You failed the roll,” Hitomi said. “Another rough stroke knocks another Intelligence point off. AND Wisdom.”

Mary wilted. She looked absolutely exhausted, although her tits were just as perky and erect as her friend’s.

“But you do get plus two to Charisma,” Hitomi announced.

Lady Falcondeath brightened. “Well, that’s something!” she said.

* * *

“Outfit change, be right back,” Hitomi said.

The night had been fun enough. But both of the other girls were getting a little loopy.. Mary kept slurping up drool with less and less success, murmuring her character’s next actions in a higher and higher pitch. For the last half hour she’d been reverting to the third person entirely. “Mary really thinks maybe we ought to leave soon, don’t you think? Is it weird that Mary has really tingly boobies?”

And Jess seemed to be spiraling between eating, drowsing, and then energetic bouts of making out with either Mary or Henry, whoever was closest. Her barbarian had also suffered enormous intelligence losses underneath the gaze of the succubus. Her character was now really a meathead with his dick out. There was a tacit understanding at the table that anyone could bob on to it.

“Ooh,” Hitomi said, pulling out the last outfit. Silky blue thigh-highs, bright white toga-inspired bodice. And, best of all, a floss for her underthings. It was so stupid and naughty that her pussy started to glisten.

She wondered, idly, what time it was. Midnight? She probably needed to at least see if Daddy had called. It was surprising he hadn’t.

Hitomi pulled out her purse and found: a wholly powered off phone.

She turned it on. The time flicked to 4:11 a.m.. And she had seventeen missed messages.

“Oh, shit,” she said.

* * *

“Do I gotta roll for this?” Henry said, back outside, pausing in front of Jess’ mouth.

“Just fuck her,” Tre said. He was in a bad mood again. “God. Fuck her dumb mouth. I swear. Every time.”

As best Hitomi could recollect, Henry and Roggnax and Forc were triple-teaming the unfortunate succubus, who had run out of MP, and was mostly just a receptacle for the men at that point. Henry’s warrior had even managed to put it in her butt, by pulling the forked tail out fo the way.

Fucking Jess’ mouth didn’t really seem to fit the scenario, but, to be fair, it was a very hot mouth. Hitomi could hear the satisfied sucking noises from across the table.

Mary hadn’t been so lucky. She’d lost a series of saving throws and was just stacked on the couch, mindlessly touching herself. She’d been very reluctant about all of this, getting up to leave more than once, even after she’d lost her panties entirely.

But once she’d gotten her fingers in her snatch most of the fight had gone out of her. She had her legs up on the table and was stroking away.

“Okay, who is next?” Tre said, weary. His cock spat in her mouth. He smelled tired. “Guys? Guys. Is this it? Are we done? Hello?”

Hitomi fingered her phone. Seventeen missed messages from... Jon. Jon was... it was about to come to her...

“Weird that my phone was off,” she said, loudly.

“Oh, I turned it off,” Tre said.

Hitomi turned.

“You turned off MY phone?” she said.

“I didn’t want us to be interrupted. What’s your character even doing, right now? Her nails?”

Jon was her—husband. That was it. She was married and she’d missed seventeen calls from her husband.

Hitomi stared at Tre. He’d turned off her phone? Who did he think he was?

“I’m not a ninja-wizard-bard anymore,” Hitomi told him. “And I’m done playing dress up for you boys. I’m leaving.”

“Oh, come on,” Tre said. “What does it even—”

“I’m done.”

“Hitomi...”

“I cut off the Succubus’ head.” Hitomi rolled and rolled. “Eighteen and a nine. And I use open-handed strike, and I know she’s defenseless. She’s got like three cocks in her.”

Tre stared at her. She stared right back. Her husband was going to be so fucking mad. She held on ot that—she was married. She was... Hitomi. Not Tsunade or any other character ripped from manga.

She was Hitomi. She was pissed off.

“You lop off her head,” Tre said.

“Tre, come on,” Henry said. “I had my cock in that mouth. This is all weird and gross now.”

“I attack Forc,” Hitomi said. “Chop off his head too.” She reached under the table. Sure enough, there was Tre’s cock. She’d spent a good—half-hour? Hour? spending time with it. It felt in-character for a sexy wizard girl. Cum made a good spell component. This time she slid her hand up its slick length, and gave a gentle squeeze. Tre’s eyes bulged. Hitomi rolled dice with her free hand.

“Another... ummm... death. Forc is also decapitated by the ninja-whatever,” Tre said. He was sweating. Even the other girls, out of it and touching themselves, put bleary eyes on Hitomi. “WHEN SUDDENLY a mindflayer bursts through the same arcane portal as the succubus. Roll to resist sudden brain drain.”

“I pick up Lady Falcondeath and throw her in front of the mindflayer attack,” Hitomi said. Over on the other table, Mary moaned. More IQ points flowed out of her, lost to the dice. “And then I pick Rognaxx up by the cock and point him in the right direction to fight.” She strode over to the other side of the table and sat herself down on Tre. His dick nestled right between her tits. She kept a nice, warm squeeze on it. With her spare hand she reached down to gently cradle his balls.

“The mindslayer... uhhh... mindflayer... uses... I don’t know what attacks it has, okay? It uses them..”

“Henry attacks the mindflayer along with the barbarian,” Hitomi said. “And I use my special attack. At the same time.”

“What’s your... ummm... special attack?” Tre said. Hitomi released his balls, starting up her nice, gentle stroke. Along with a gentle pressure right underneath the tip of his glans. It was big enough that she could feel the tube. Her fingernails scraped along the big mushroom head. Tre quivered.

“Oh, I think you know,” she said. She puffed a hot breath on the very tip. Tre was shaking, now.

“A—a dragon attacks,” he said. “Three dragons. They teleport in the room and—unghhh—Hitomi please I need to cum.”

“I charm them,” Hitomi said. She licked the tip of his dick. Tre was fully sprawled in his chair.. Henry had stopped sawing his own cock in and out of Jess’ mouth. They were all watching. “And then with what is left of Lady Falcondeath I get her to cast Speak to Dragons.” Mary didn’t seem able to participate, or object. She’d started to fist herself, eyes closed.

Tre was bucking in his chair. It was just like stopping a hose, Hitomi reflected. But much more fun. “Please,” he croaked. “I’m—this can’t be good. I cum buckets. Quarts.”

“I say to the dragons and the mindflayers, is it okay to turn off a girl’s phone, without her consent? And put her in clothes like she’s a DOLL?”

“No, they say no,” Tre said, quickly. “Hitomi, you put all those clothes on—”

“And they say...?” Hitomi picked up speed. She rubbed up and down the impossible length of the man’s member.

“Sorry! They say sorry!”

“Good,” Hitomi said. She let the tip go. Her only mistake, from fatigue and neglect, was forgetting that the spray would go right in her mouth—

* * *

She was—awake? No, she’d been put back in her chair. Hitomi looked down.. Her tits were out, her nipples drizzled with what was probably jizz. What time was it?

Tre had abandoned his dungeonmaster chair. He’d laid Mary out on the table, and was fucking across dice and papers and even some miniatures. Mary didn’t seem to mind. She had her legs high up in the air. Lady Falcondeath moaned in a breathy, high-pitched voice. Right next to her was Jess, her hands gripping her tits, yanking on her nipples, as Henry plowed away. The table legs were alarmingly wobbly.

“They still ache,” Tre reported.

“Lucky bastard,” Henry said. “These two are just whatever. Hitomi is something else, isn’t she? ”

“Yeah. What’d you even give these girls?” Tre said. “Emergency goo?”

“No, they’re permanents,” Henry said. “They’ve been trying to get out of the library for two days already. Every time they try to leave there’s that Girl Book that Pastor Flynn loves. Keeps looping them. So this was just the final calorie trigger.” He pulled out to spray on Jess’ face. She opened her mouth wide, desperate for even more sugar.

“Oh, yeah, that book. Eh, leaves them a little dumb, even for us,” Tre said.

Hitomi pulled her phone out of her purse. It was five thirty-five in the morning.. She was feeling silly and cob-webby, and her mouth tasted like sticky sugar, but it did come to her. Maybe because it was morning.

Jon. Jon was—her husband.

And she had daughters. Her name was Hitomi and she was a Mom, sort of. When she wasn’t busy being a nubile teenage slut. Covered in some random guy’s cum.

“Tre. Henry,” Hitomi said. She stood up. They looked at her, surprised. Henry craned his neck to see. She pulled a robe tight across her exposed boobs. She was—she had to hold onto this—a respectable woman. “Are you turning everyone in town into dumb horny cunts?”

Tre considered her.

“Roll an intelligence check,” he said, finally.

There was a D20 right next to Mary, whose eyes had rolled back. New tits rode high and proud on the girl’s chest. Hitomi snatched it, shook twice, and rolled. On top of Mary. The die was purple and pink, and rolled around on her creamy skin, before coming to an abrupt halt in a pool of Tre cum.

“Twenty,” Hitomi read.

“Oh damn,” Henry said. “Tre, don’t—”

“Yeah, it’s a standard three day protocol. Everyone gets turned into horned up cum whores. Men and women,” Tre said.

“Uh-huh. And how do you escape?”

Tre shrugged. He put an extra wiggle in his hips, and found a way to push the last inch of his titanic dick up Mary’s snatch.

“My warrior princess wizard ninja bard—no. Hitomi tries the doorknob,” Hitomi said.

“The door opens. THANK you,” Tre said. “It was never locked! Henry! It was not locked! Look, I don’t know how to stop it. Most of the time I’m in charge of keeping the milk cows well spanked.”

Hitomi held up her fingers and pantomimed pinching them together. “I didn’t ask about stopping it. How do you ESCAPE, Tre?” she said. “Me and my family. My—my—” she swallowed. “My d-daughters. And my Husband. Daddy. And me.” There, she’d done it. “The four of us. Tell me or I’ll pinch your dick off again. I know your weakness.”

“Tre, its fine,” Henry said. “People escape all the time. It doesn’t matter.” He pulled his cock out and shot a load onto Jess’ face, for no real reason. Just for a change of pace. “Lets do it, it’ll be nice.”

“I don’t get to escape. I have to run the afternoon fuck-spank session,” Tre grumbled. HItomi clicked her fingers together. “Alright! Fine! Be here tomorrow. The store’s grand opening.. Leave my vans deferens alone.”

“I will, then,” Hitomi said. “Thanks, nerds.”

Henry and Tre looked up. “We WERE nerds, right?” Tre said. “Real, proper nerds? Even if just for the day? You really mean it?”

She was already out the door. On Mary’s chest, the die shone a bright number four underneath the lights.

* * *

“Never have I ever... sucked dick,” Uma said.

“You just did that, Uma,” Yumi said. “We all did. All of us. Every one of us. Like, look. Touch your shirt for a second. You feel how stiff it is? That’s because it got covered in cum and now its hardening. Because you were sucking dick.”

It was very, very late, at the point where it was early. The four of them had outlasted the boys, who had sprawled all about the apartment, fucked out. To be fair, the men had done most of the work, thrusting their big dicks into different parts of the Rainbows, and high-fiving, and also most of them had beaten each other up.

The girls had left them in a sticky and adorable slumber, pants half pulled up, cocks still gently oozing in their sleep. And then out on the town.

Where it turned out Noah’s Range was open even at three in the morning.

“Okay, fine. Zoe, truth or dare.”

Zoe regarded them, placidly. “What’s the one that isn’t dare, again?” she said, eventually. “That one.”

“That’s called ‘truth.’ Truth: what was it Dalton was saying to you?” The two of them had spent almost the entire night exclusive. Talking to each other in a corner. Not entirely talking—Zoe had filled Dalton’s lap to overflowing, and he’d been all about the overflowing mounds of her tits.

“Oh. He said we should get married,” Zoe said.

There was general stunned silence.

This late at night the Range was nearly empty. The cleaning staff was hard at work. It looked like they had a lot to do—each table was a pyramid of stacked food baskets, discarded wrappers, empty cups, and lots of lots of spillage. The ground underneath the tables had to be attacked in a two-stage cleaning process. First a long soak with a chemical bath, and then an energetic scrub by a very hot male staff member.

“And?” Liza whispered.

“Oh, I said okay. He’s a chemical engineer and, y’know. I’m starting to wonder if my college is for me.”

It was a long speech for Zoe. But Yumi was feeling a little more... with it... too. Something about the lemon scent of the cleaning fluid.

“What—what college?” Liza said.

“Harvard?” Zoe said. She frowned. “I think?”

“GIrls, what’ll it be? I’m joking, it’ll be milkshakes. Grill is closed.” an older man stopped by.

He wore the only clean shirt between the five of them. The four girls certainly weren’t in fresh new outfits—everything was either sloppy and wet, or a loaner from the boys. Yumi had wanted to say no, out of self-respect, but her butt wasn’t fitting in anything from six hours ago.

She tried to ignore how bulky she was getting, all over. She had mass, now. Getting through the door to the Range had been disconcertingly challenging. Her butt kept hitting things.

It even made it hard for Liza to sit next to her—there was a lot of new hip in the way. Milkshakes were a bad idea for a girl with an alarmingly big brand new donkey ass.

“Milkshakes for the Rainbows,” Liza declared. “And... we’re supposed to talk to the Manager? About performing at Milk Night tomorrow?”

“I’ll get him. He’s me, though. I’m Noah. It’s been—let me get your milkshakes first. This is always a hell of a night. Everyone having problems, you know? And you’re all getting strawberry.”

“Dare,” Uma said, when they were done staring at his butt.

“Go suck one of the cleaning guy’s dicks,” Liza said.

She was off without hesitation, on her knees before Liza was done forming the words. They watched her slow only long enough to pick out a desired male, which ended up being the closest one. An enormous man in blue khaki pants, scrubbing industriously at a patch of solidified milk on the ground.

“This town is—odd,” Liza said.

“I kind of like it here,” Yumi said, squeezing her new girlfriend’s hand.

“Yeah, but your butt is like, getting bigger as we, like, um… talk-good—”

“Four milkshakes, on the house,” Noah announced, reappearing “There’s some coffee in there since I want you girls able to, you know, play instruments tomorrow. Half-dose. And Miss—don’t you work for me? Aren’t you—aren’t you downstairs getting milked?”

The last was directed at Yumi. She’d run into this many, many times. Behind them, Uma had completed her dare in record time. She’d shucked the man’s pants down and placed him in the booth, and knelt in a pool of cleaning fluid and spilt milk. Nine inches of cock disappeared down her throat.

“Is Nami here?” Yumi said.

* * *

Her twin was just then done crying. She wore the burger joint’s waitress outfit—a puffy and frilly shirt, polyester short skirt, and white nylons. Yumi was taken aback at the size of her boobs. The earlier swelling clearly hadn’t gone away. They were more than handfuls, edging dangerously close to “ginormous monster sized,” and it wasn’t clear how they rode so high on her twin’s chest.

Basic physics demanded that they pooled in her lap. But no. The part of Yumi that related physics and science to real life was fast disappearing. It was all cartoonish, hot, stupid...

“Nice tits, sis,” Yumi said.

Nami wiped her eyes. “Nice ass.”

They sat next to each other.

“How’d your day go?” Nami said. That was a classic Nami move, asking about Yumi’s day, when something had gone wrong for her.

“I got a girlfriend,” Yumi said. She was trying to match emotions, but couldn’t help but grin. She’d done it. She gave Liza a friendly wave.

“Yeah, I figured you would,” Nami said. She blew her nose on her shirt. It made no difference—it was completely wet and destroyed.

“And... what about you...?” Yumi prodded. They both swung their legs out. The burger place had a small employee bench apparently intended for being upset. The “cry bench.” For girls.

Yumi traced a wire leading up from a battery pack, strapped to her twin’s leg, far up her thighs.

“Oh, you know,” Nami said. “I almost had a boyfriend and then he dumped me because this dumb town is making me too fucking fat to marry. Yeah. I guess he likes girls who run marathons and can’t do this.”

She lifted her shirt up, revealing the best-built boobs in all of Stork. Yumi admired them. It wasn’t weird. They were just soft, supple, absolutely amazing tits, and anyone in the world would want to bury their face in them. And then Nami shook her chest, and droplets of milk sprayed out. The more it sprayed, the thicker it all got. Soon, it was smelling like some mentholated strawberry and cheesecake.

Some landed right in Yumi’s open, amazed mouth. They tasted—just as good.

It was all so wrong, and she just had to laugh. After a minute Nami joined in, hesitant. They held hands. Why was she SO happy? Clearly something was up, something was very wrong, and yet it couldn’t beat through a happy high, a calm sense of wellness. Of bigness, like, big-girlness with a side of yummy.

Yumi shook her head, trying to clear it. But how did you fight through pleasure? How did you like, NOT become Yummy Yumi? Duh… But not yet…

At least Nami seemed better.

“It’ll work out!” Yumi insisted. “Nami, you’ve got the best boobs in town. They are—and the taste—yeah. He’ll come around. Have you met guys?” She gently lifted her sister’s tits. “Yeah. These rock. I don’t want to hear anything bad about them. It’s like a water balloon filled with tit.”

“Yummmmiiiii,” but Nami seemed okay with a soft touch on the underside of her boobs. “I’m a—I’m a COW. Just a stupid… like, um. Right. Like, cow.”

“Guys love that stuff! Just make him breakfast! BE the breakfast!” She gulped maple flavored spittle. “And—hold on.”

She’d been feeling it for some time, hovering at the edge of her dim, scattered awareness. But there had been so many sensations and feelings to contend with, first. Yumi pulled her own shirt up. Her boobs weren’t Nami-tier, but they were now big and round and topped with her own proud nipples. She grunted, and squeezed a tit.

A single drop of milk formed at the tip of her nipple.

She felt a sense of—calm. It overrode everything else. Nami clearly felt it too. When she was milking, it was the only thing in the world...

“See? It’ll be okay.” Yumi said. She ignored all evidence to the contrary. Nami rested her head on Yumi’s shoulder. Their hair fluttered between straight and curly almost with every new breath.

Whooties and twinsies… Vocabulary oozed out of their little fat-girl noses, and the strawberry cheesecake scent overloaded their gauzy nostrils.

“Come over to our table, sis. I think you’re off work. And we have a snnn’pare milk-thhake. Uma is getting hers from that gunnnNH—that guy-ee-aiiiiiii FUCK!” Nami’s milk in her mouth had made her spit thick and heavy. Yumi swallowed it down, controlled herself, as best as she was able. “We’re over there.”