The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matters of Perspective

~ a KPKwicky ~

“Mr. Stanton, I really think you’re going to like these figures.”

“Let Craig look them over,” the man called from the kitchen. “And I’ve told you Josh, call me Jeremy.”

A few minutes later Jeremy Stanton walked out of the kitchen of his suburban home carrying a fresh pot of coffee. He walked into the dining room where his two business associates were deep into a mess of paperwork.

“Here, this should keep us on our toes. Can’t let this account go south on us.” Jeremy said.

“Sure thing boss.” Craig said. The man was a younger version of Josh, who in turn was a not much younger version of Jeremy.

Grinning at the boss comment, Jeremy Stanton filled his coffee mug and took a sip. “So what have we figured out?”

“Well sir,” Josh began. “These figures from the last fiscal year clearly show —”

There was a loud knocking at the front door that caught all three of the men by surprise. Craig nearly spilled his coffee and jerked up. Josh simply went silent.

“Hold on guys, probably just one of my daughter’s friends.” Jeremy said walking away.

Entering the foyer, there was another series of heavy knocks. He looked up the stairs. “Honey, are you expecting some friends?”

There was a muffled reply, hasty and with the attitude he expected. “No dad, I’m going out shortly. I told you that earlier.”

Yeah, yeah, Jeremy thought. Just like her mother. He turned to the front door and unlatched the deadbolt. Swinging the door open on the early evening air, Jeremy Stanton was a bit surprised to see a man clad in a dark black raincoat. It wasn’t exactly raining outside. It really wasn’t even cloudy.

“Can I help you?”

The man was silent for a bit too long, almost as though he were interpreting Jeremy’s words. Then, his face brightened and he casually shifted his stance.

“I’m really sorry to bother you sir. My car broke down about a block down the road and I was curious as to whether I might use your phone.”

Jeremy looked back into the dining room, at the two men he’d been trying to finish up some work-related hassles with, then nodded his head.

“No, of course it’s no bother. I understand the pain car troubles can bring. Wasn’t a Toyota by any chance?”

“No, nothing like that.” The man replied. He stepped across the threshold and seemed to walk stiffly, looking around the average home as though he’d never seen a place quite like it.

“Well, there’s a phone right inside the living room there. I’m Jeremy Stanton by the way.”

The man turned, looked at the phone on the table, then looked up at Jeremy rather curiously. “You can call me Mr. Samuels. It is good to make your acquaintance.”

Looking at the two men in the dining room, Jeremy motioned them to keep working while he waited with Mr. Samuels. Upstairs, he heard Kylie apparently getting ready to head out for the evening. The strange man in the raincoat held the phone up to his ear and faced away from Jeremy. Something seemed a bit odd about the way his jaw never seemed to move. It honestly looked to Jeremy as though the man just held the phone up, listened, and after a couple of minutes hung up. As he turned back Jeremy’s way, the man smiled.

“Everything taken care of?” Jeremy asked.

“Yes, I have arranged alternate travel. I must return and wait by my car.”

Jeremy heard Kylie at the top of the stairs and stepped back into the foyer. “Well, you’re welcome to wait here if you want. It’s getting dark outside and I think the low tonight is supposed to be pretty harsh.”

“That is very kind of you.” Mr. Samuels replied.

“Daddy, I’m leaving. Won’t be back till midnight.” Kylie Stanton announced, breezing down the stairs and trying to walk past her father.

Jeremy’s eyes widened as he saw what his seventeen year old daughter was wearing. Forgetting about Mr. Samuels standing in the living room doorway, Jeremy threw out his hand.

“Just wait one minute young lady. Where do you think you’re going dressed like, well like that?”

The teenager looked down at her skimpy top with deep plunging neckline and down at her sides where her miniskirt showed more than enough of her long legs. The outward swell of her hips added to the incredibly indecent length of the garment and made the girl easily draw more than the second glance. It was exactly the look she was going for.

“What’s wrong with how I’m dressed, daddy?”

Jeremy Stanton rolled his eyes. Teenagers, he thought. What the hell went through their heads sometimes? “Kylie, honey, you look like some kind of whore in that outfit. You know I can’t let you be seen in public looking that way.”

As he spoke, Jeremy couldn’t help noticing Josh and Craig gawking from the dining room table. The two younger men were nearly drooling over their paperwork as Kylie stood there swaying one foot out in front of the other, feet he noticed were clad in four inch heels.

“But daddy, I’m not a whore. You know that.”

Jeremy was about to really lay into Kylie about just what a distraction she was being to the men in the dining room, but at that moment he felt a hand on his shoulder. He’d almost completely forgotten Mr. Samuels and the realization it was him getting his attention only made his daughter’s attire more embarrassing.

“Excuse me, but I might be able to shed some helpful light on this situation.” Mr. Samuels said.

Jeremy glanced up at the man, still unable to fully comprehend what went through Kylie’s mind as she put these clothes on. “Thanks, but really, this is nothing new around here.”

“Oh but Jeremy, sometimes an outsider like myself can cast a new perspective on a common problem. I know you have little to go on, but I have a very natural ability to solve problems where everyone is happy. It’s simply a matter of perspective.”

Kylie Stanton was pouting a bit as this complete stranger seemed not to leer at her but rather to study her like some kind of lab rat. She looked at her dad and Jeremy looked right back. Looking at the two business associates, who now seemed to have anything but business on their minds, Jeremy turned to Mr. Samuels and actually patted the man on the shoulder.

“You know what? Why not? Why not hear what your thoughts are? So tell me what you think about all this.”

The man walked stiffly in between Jeremy and Kylie, looked over into the dining room, then placed a finger on his chin. “Well, you think this outfit makes your daughter look like a whore.”

Saying this, Mr. Samuels reached down, brushed his bare hand along Kylie’s thigh and over the thin fabric of her skirt, then pressed lightly on her bare tummy.

Jeremy noticed the girl shiver a little at the man’s touch but for some reason only paid attention to what Mr. Samuels was saying.

“Yes, yes I do.” He answered.

The man turned sharply towards Jeremy, his eyes seeming to brighten. “But this really isn’t true is it? I mean as I understand it, whores are only after one thing aren’t they?”

Jeremy felt like he actually understood what the man was saying. If he looked at it through that matter of perspective, Kylie wasn’t a whore just by what she wore. That was true simply because what the man said was true.

Nodding, Jeremy looked at the teenager, her eyes confused and the shivers Mr. Samuels seemed to have created earlier still resonating in her posture. “Yes, that’s right. But she’s still dressed that way and I can’t let her leave the house like that.”

“Ahh...” The stranger in the raincoat said. “But that is yet another simple solution.”

Standing beside Jeremy, Mr. Samuels placed his hand on the man’s shoulder. It was a chilly hand, Jeremy thought and for some reason it seemed somewhat relaxing as Mr. Samuels spoke.

“Now Kylie, you said you wanted to go out, and by wearing what you are, what you really meant is you wanted attention. Am I right?”

The girl again looked down at what she wore. Her nipples were suddenly quite hard and plainly visible. She knew what the man said was true. She did dress this way for attention and there really wasn’t any reason to argue that point.

“Yes, I guess so.” She nodded.

Mr. Samuels stepped away and looked at both Jeremy and Kylie. “Well, there you go, a new perspective on the situation. And I have to say, attention already seems to have been gained.” He pointed behind Kylie into the dining room.

The girl turned and blushed a bit as she realized her father’s friends from work had been staring at her this whole time. The looks on their faces were the exact kind she’d been wanting when she got dressed, just not from men their age, nor men in her own home.

Jeremy looked at the man who’d needed to use the phone and smiled at him like an old friend. He was completely right and suddenly everything was far too clear. In fact, he wondered, how had he missed such a simple resolution in the first place.

“You’re absolutely right Mr. Samuels. Kylie, do you realize how much of a distraction you’ve been to Josh and Craig in there. We were trying to get some important work done and now look at them.”

Jeremy walked past Kylie into the dining room. “You really think they’re going to be much help now?”

“Um... I don’t... I mean, I’m not sure.” The girl said.

“Of course not. You know it’s rude to cause men to have thoughts like these two are probably having, especially with no payout. You have to know what they’re thinking right now.”

Jeremy lectured in a style his daughter was more than familiar with, but using words she probably wasn’t expecting.

Kylie looked at Josh and Craig. The men were grinning and almost obviously undressing her skimpy clothing with their eyes. She felt a strange sense of pride at that and looked sheepishly up at her dad. “I think I know.” She answered.

“Well Kylie,” Jeremy stated matter-of-factly. “You know what you have to do.”

“I do?” The teenager asked.

Jeremy sighed and walked over beside her. “Young lady, it is wrong what you’ve done to these men. You think they have anything on their minds other than getting their cocks inside you? So, you got what you wanted, attention. Well, now you have to take care of them. Go ahead, fuck em. But be quick about it, I still have work that needs to get done around here.”

Kylie looked up at her father with wide eyes. “You want me to... I mean... really?”

Again Jeremy rolled his eyes and looked briefly back at Mr. Samuels standing by the door. “Yes, Kylie. I’m your father and you’ll do what I say. Now get on your back on the dining room table and take turns fucking Josh and Craig. And I expect you to take all their cum in that slutty cunt of yours. Can’t have your mother finding stains on the finish later can we?”

Kylie looked at Josh and Craig, looked at the table, then felt a renewed set of shivers flowing from her thighs upward. She looked at her father and bit lightly at her lip.

“Okay daddy, sorry I caused a distraction.”

“That’s okay honey. I think we both learned something. Now get your panties off and take care of these poor guys. Do Josh first. He looks ready to blow just standing there.”

As Kylie climbed onto the table, Jeremy turned momentarily back to Mr. Samuels.

“Thanks so much for your help. I can completely see how sometimes looking at a problem through a different set of eyes really makes all the difference.”

“Oh, you’re most welcome. I do what I can. Now I really must return to my car. Thanks so much for your assistance.”

As the mysterious man left the house, Jeremy returned to the dining room where Josh was already pulling his daughter’s legs up to either side of him as he slipped his hard cock up under her skirt.

“OHHHH... OH yessss!” Kylie screamed as the man plowed right into her, slamming deep on the first thrust.

Jeremy simply watched with his arms folded, a strict look on his face as Kylie accepted what she’d brought on herself. She appeared quite adept at taking a cock, something a girl dressed as she was should be.

“Oh fuck, yes, damn girl.” Josh shouted.

He grabbed the schoolgirl’s hips and rammed her for all she was worth, shaking the whole table and knocking a few loose papers to the floor. Craig picked up the papers, never taking his eyes off the action between Kylie and Josh.

“Oh yes, Oh fuck me, fuck me hard!” Kylie screeched.

She arched her back as Josh pounded his meat into her, her tits were shaking so hard one of the nipples popped free above her neckline and Josh instantly grabbed hold of it.

“That’s it Kylie.” Jeremy said casually. “You take that cock deep inside your belly. That’s what a slut like you is good for. We all know it. You’ve just been getting away with hiding it for far too long.”

“Oh yesss, Oh fuck!” The girl moaned. Her tits were now being abused as Josh pulled her up at him by grabbing hold of her nipples. Her skimpy top was ripped so both young breasts fell out and flopped around when they weren’t being squeezed. Her young cunt made slapping sounds as Josh picked up the pace and quickly went into overdrive.

“Ohhhh.... Unghhh... YES!” He shouted, holding Kylie tightly against him, her back falling to the table hard as he injected her deep with cum.

As soon as Josh had managed to pull off the girl, Jeremy stepped up and grabbed his daughter, pulling her off the table.

“Can’t let you leak fluids all over the table. Your mother would have my head. Now bend over like a good little girl and let Craig take you like a dog.”

Kylie allowed her father to position her as he instructed and breathed heavily. Suddenly a thought seemed to occur to her and she looked over as Craig slid his hard cock into her from behind.

“ooohhh, Daddy, unghh... I have a question.” The young girl managed to say. Craig continued sliding his cock inside until he bottomed out and grabbed her wide teen hips to set his pace.

“What’s that?” Jeremy said. He watched the younger of the two men fuck his daughter hard.

“Ohh fuck.... Oh, isn’t this being a whore, what I’m doing right now?” Kylie asked.

Craig grabbed her tits and pulled the girl back at him, really driving inside her from behind, ramming her cervix open and plowing deep into her belly. It brought even more orgasmic screams from the teenager.

Jeremy smiled. “Of course you aren’t being a whore baby.” He said. Taking a moment to watch Craig squeeze his girl’s firm tits, Jeremy licked his lips and continued. “A whore does it for money. You’re just doing it for attention. That is what you wanted after all.”

Kylie bent her head forward, letting her long hair drape in front of her face and hiding the pure sweaty thrill her expression showed. Her hips were pulled back hard again and again as Craig sped up his frantic thrusts and prepared to dump a second huge load inside her womb.

“OHHHH, Oh yess, Oh I get it, it makes sense!” The girl barely managed to get out.

Jeremy continued staring at the action. He smiled. “I’m glad you understand. As the nice man pointed out, it’s all a matter of perspective.”

Craig was clearly close to his own climax. He was jackhammering the teen girl like the lowest slut in town. Her tits leapt off her chest and nearly slapped her downturned face as he sank his cock fully inside her.

Jeremy, being the helpful parent and business associate to the man, spoke up. “Now Craig, what I’d do is force her head further down, lift those hips up, and plow down into her cunt. That way, your sperm goes as far inside her as possible, makes it more enjoyable for you both.”

Craig only had a moment to mutter a response. “Thanks, ungh, boss.”

The man grabbed Kylie and did just as instructed, holding her bent over and ramming his cock one last time firmly down inside her womb. His cock swelled a bit and began firing white hot seed all inside the girl’s pussy. For nearly a minute, the man flooded Kylie’s belly and she felt every last bit of it. Her belly felt swollen and sore as she fell to the floor and managed to roll over and take a breath or two.

“Nice job Kylie.” Jeremy said. “Now why don’t you leave us alone and let daddy finish his work. You can go do your homework or something.”

Kylie pulled herself to her feet slowly, her legs very wobbly to walk on. She ran a hand through her hair and shyly looked over at Josh and Craig. The two men had given her quite the stuffing as she felt the trickles of semen rolling down her inner thighs.

“Okay daddy. Sorry for the distraction.”

“That’s okay baby. I think you learned a thing or two. Now don’t forget to come back down after I’m finished working and clean some of these semen spots off the dining room floor. Your mother wouldn’t like having to clean up after your slutty cunt.”

“Yes daddy,” Kylie said smiling.

As the teenager disappeared up to her room, Jeremy looked back at Josh and Craig. Both men were rather worn out, but at least looked like their thoughts were returning to business. Craig placed the papers back on the table.

“Interesting style of parenting, Mr. er... I mean Jeremy.” Josh said.

Jeremy grinned and stepped over a small puddle of cum. “Well, you know, it’s like Mr. Samuels said. It’s all about perspective. You just have to step back and take a look at a situation.”

Both men laughed lightly as Jeremy pointed to some paperwork. “Now, gentlemen, where were we?”

The End