The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: This is my first story, and I would like to thank both Limerick and Cristina Prince for being massive inspirations! A lot of their preoccupations are present here, but I did my level best to put my own, weird little twist on it.

Mayflower Foods

Day One: Orientation

A sound sparked in utter silence, then a great and terrible engine sputtered to life. Lights blinkered on first, then the rush of liquids in buzzing overhead pipes, then the whir of cameras and AC vents coming online, then finally the cavernous lurching of distant automated machinery, echoing unseen in empty spaces.

A shaved head regarded it. Soaked it all in. 9 Months ago, this was a neglected pasture in a dying town. Now?

Hope. Hope for the whole American Experiment. Hands clapped together, resounding in a space that would empty for the last time, echoing for no one to hear.

* * *

Jane leveled bloodshot hazel eyes at the facility. Situated on the edge of a town named Garrison she could charitably call “dusty” was a new megastructure 3 story building that glimmered like a pearlescent monolith amongst endless rolling pastures. The parking lot was newly paved blacktop with crisp, freshly painted lines. Parking for 500 at least. But it was nearly empty, with only 20 cars or so scattered there. Mayflower Foods. The sun began to set.

She’d gotten the job almost immediately after applying on a whim. No interview. Just a message some hour after submitting her application for Full Time Associate saying she’d need to truck it some 220 miles away and be there for orientation the following week. It was the only place that had gotten back to her in months. There was even a moving bonus and temporary housing. To think she’d almost given up and moved back home.

The furnished apartment even came with… clothes? Bright, thin fabrics hung in the closet, tags still attached. Clubwear mostly. None had been in her size. She texted her sister Abigail a pic with a “Just got in and found this in my closet? WTF?! Call ya soon <3.” She rushed right back out the door to start her first day.

Inside the high-gloss concrete floor subtly vibrated to the ominous tones of industry. It settled into Jane’s bones as soon as the gasp of cold factory air hit her skin. She grimaced.

“You get used to it!” A brisk, decidedly male voice cut through the din before her eyes could even adjust to the fluorescent lighting. Jane squinted to see a large, grinning man wearing a safety vest situated at a foldout table in front of the door. A banner hung above them: Welcome New Pioneers! She did her best to flash her most professional smile.

“Hi, I’m Jane Brighton! Sorry I’m a little early. I was told to come—”

“Welcome to Mayflower Foods Janey! We’re sure glad to have ya on board!” The man, his lanyard said “Call me Chris!”, continued grinning, but his eyes quickly looked her over. A rough assessment of her slim frame and functional brown ponytail that rotated back to intense eye contact. Great start.

“It’s just Jane, actu—”

“Let me see here. Ah!” The man rummaged through a neat stack of papers and lanyards, before handing her an information packet with a heavily muscled arm. “Here you are Janey. Go ahead and put on that lanyard and take a seat in the breakroom for orientation.” Jane began to move away. “And remember Janey! At Mayflower, we’re all Pioneers!”

* * *

Denny Haybert clapped his hands together, regarding the pinch-faced drones in the Pit typing feverishly at their nerd computers. A large bank of monitors stretched across a 40 foot wall before him, displaying new hires that filed in, and the unoccupied spaces of the warehouse further on. TIred, ugly people found seats in the breakroom. Denny’s large hands gripped the shoulders of one of the engineers, who stiffened whenever the man was near him.

“Ricky, my boy! How we lookin’?”

“It’s Reynold, sir.”

“Huh?” Denny didn’t give a shit, eyes lost in the monitors. All those prospects. Your last shot here Denny. He could taste it. Self-actualization.

“Uhh, things are good. Secondary projector’s up, subliminals, food prep, the intercoms. All uh, good to go. Just like it was when you asked 10 minutes ag—”

“GREAT!” He clapped him on the back, hard. Denny spoke with the cadence of a ’roided out game show host. They all learned long ago to avoid eye contact with the guy. Thank God he was paying them well.

Denny clapped his hands again. “Woo! It’s showtime folks! Let’s get our game faces on! It’s the bottom of the ninth here!”

Everyone stifled groans.

* * *

Jane sat in the expansive auditorium-sized break room and waited for people to file in. A large projector screen glared in front of her. Her new name tag read, annoyingly, “Call me Janey!” A pale, dark haired girl with heavy eyeliner sat down next to her, wafting a bouquet of cigarettes and Dove Soap. It was comfortingly normal. “Call me Ellie!” was emblazoned on her nametag. She had sly brown eyes.

“Hey Ellie? I’m Jane.”

The dark haired girl smirked. “Sure it’s not Janey? Name’s actually Elle by the way. Glad I’m not the only one getting an name change here.”

“Yeah, I gotta talk to someone about that. I’m sure it’s a mistake but it feels a little—”

“Infantilizing? Yeah. Welcome to corporate hegemony. The new American Dream. They’d give this job to monkeys if they could.” Elle rapped her chipped fingernails on the plastic hardtop of the table anxiously, studying the room as it filled with more and more reassuringly average looking people. Baggy t-shirts and jeans were the de facto uniform for warehouse work. “Pilgrims. Why do they keep calling us Pioneers?”

“Hmm?”

“On the Mayflower. Pilgrims came over. Not fucking Pioneers. That was later.” The girl sighed, stretching. “Probably tested better.”

Jane chuckled. “Is it really that bad? Housing. Benefits? Never seen that, anywhere. Sure it’s night shift but I dunno. Nametags and mangled US History? I’ll put up with a lot at this point.”

“Haha, then they have ya right where they want ya. No seriously, I’m in the same boat. One big box retailer to the next. Usually they’re in some Bumfuck town, but I think Garrison takes the cake.” Elle turned to her, furtively lowering her voice. “Seriously, I drove around a little bit. It’s a Dollar Theater, a diner, a dive bar, and rural destitution. That’s it.” Elle lightly grabbed her arm. “And I swear to God Jane, every single woman I saw was pregnant and blonde. Real Aryan vibes.”

Jane wrinkled her nose at that. At 24 her dating life had been a series of false starts and messy breakups, with the occasional hookup thrown in for good measure, but nothing so permanent. Her early 20’s had been transient at best. A useless English degree and one retail job after the other. “Call me Paul!” sat down next to them with a terse “sup.” Elle scoffed at the lanky, alternative boy.

“What, not Paulie? Paul? Seriously?”

“What’d I do?”

“Eat a dick Paul.” Elle punched him playfully in the arm. Gas drifted through the vents. Jane stifled a shocked laugh.

“Shit, I hope you two know each other!”

Elle sighed. “Unfortunately, yeah.”

Paul held out his hand. “Hi Janey, I’m the kid brother who followed his sister to the literal end of the Earth.”

“I just go by Ja—”

A food tray materialized in front of her as cafeteria employees began to make their way down the rows of tables. An array of colors greeted Jane: yellow cornbread, crispy brussel sprouts, baked mac and cheese, gravy smothered roast beef, a cold bottled water and a single raspberry cupcake with a pink spiral.

Jane stopped the cafeteria worker. “Sorry, what’s this?”

Two dark eyes looked her up and down. “Complimentary.” Then they kept moving down the rows.

Jane didn’t ever eat this much, or even this sort of food. She credited her toned athletic frame and clear skin to a strict vegetarian diet. Calorie counting, macros, and regular cardio. Her small rebellion after years of growing up in a meat and potatoes family. It smelled exquisite, like home. She lowered her head to the tray, taking in the aroma. Maybe just the brussel sprouts. Fuck, it smelled good. Jane took the first bite, her palate awash in the light seasoning and... was that bacon? Her vision settled on the little bright red flecks mixed in with the greens, while her fork shoved more in her mouth.

Elle and Paul were both inhaling the food. Everyone was. Well, fuck it. Just this once. Each bite made her head swim just a little bit more, setting off those long dormant pleasure centers that hadn’t been active since childhood. Before she could even process it she was sopping up the gravy with cornbread. A clean tray, cupcake and all. Elle muttered, presumably to herself, “soooo good.”

Jane waited for a pang of guilt as she chugged that crisp, cool water, but it never came.

Instead she felt… pleasant? Full? It was… difficult to find the wor-

“ALLLLLLL RIGHT, PIONEERS!” An male voice with all the gusto of a wrestling ring announcer boomed over portable speakers. The lights dimmed as a large bald man bounded down the aisle to the front of the room, thick neck bulging behind a bright red polo. “Welcome everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed a sample of what we at Mayflower provide for our employees, and our community! Happy to say that aside from a skeleton staff you all are the first associates we’ve onboarded period. Give yourselves a round of applause!”

The entire room woke up, shaken from sugar and protein overload. A light, uncertain smattering of applause broke out. “C’mon now! You can do better than THAT! Applaud!” A few other burly managers in safety vests shouted and whooped. The applause broke out in full force. Jane found herself doing it too.

“I’m General Manager Denny Haybert…” He paused for dramatic effect, an unnerving vein threatened to burst on his shaved head, “but you can call me General Manager Denny Haybert. HAHA! We’re so excited to welcome you all to our growing family. We’re gonna show you guys a quick video and then we can get right to the fun stuff.” Denny was soon flanked by two other large looking men, and a grim looking woman in a pantsuit. “Yeah Diane I pressed the fucking button. The what cable? I don’t know what that means. Fine, well explain it to me then. Or you can just do it. Congrats Diane.” The projector whirred to life.

The video star-wiped in on serious men in lab coats filling beakers and jotting down measurements, before a blonde vision of a woman, dressed in a blue and white sundress, entered the frame. She balanced effortlessly on heels, sending the absurd heft of her tanned cleavage rippling with each step, nipples obvious behind thin fabric. She found her place center-frame, a shock of radiant color in a drab, monochrome environment.

“Whoa, is she not wearing a bra?” Elle whispered.

A glittery, high-pitched voice pierced through the speakers. “Hey new Pioneers! You’re probably wondering ‘Hey, what the heck does Mayflower Foods even do ezackly?’ Well I’m here to help. My name is Suzy. Nice to meetcha!”

Jane stared in awe. “Jesus. Fucking. Christ.”

“PART ONE: Why GMOs are good actually—”

The screen surged lightly with static while a metronome beat played in the soundtrack. Jane let her mind drift. She was exhausted, having driven straight here and looking forward to an entire 8 hour shift. The static flitted over Suzy’s face, perfectly applied with red lipstick and dewy skin. Her voice was actually kind of calming once you got used to it, with that pleasant Southern accent. Another Star Wipe and Suzy was standing behind a country buffet, in front of trays of meat and carbs.

“—And so our food is lab grown, packaged and shipped directly from this very warehouse. Our disease and drought proof crops and happy livestock make double-triple sure that we keep our communities fed, healthy, and growing for a fraction of the price that a regular ole farm could!” Suzy picked up a large, steaming chicken leg. Jane, impossibly, felt her mouth water again. Suzy obscenely fellated and cleaned the bone in one go, quietly humming the Star Spangled Banner. “And dang- it just tastes better. As an added bonus, this facility is our first site to offer a full-service cafeteria to y’all free of charge!”

The static undulated like a pulsing wave over the screen. The beat kept going laced in crackling noise but Jane’s eyes were transfixed to the video. A heat grew, starting in her stomach, spreading in warm waves through the light curves of her breasts. She started to get we-

PART TWO: Employee Benefits

Suzy reappeared on screen, alongside a very pregnant woman, also blonde and glowing. A muscular bearded man in a warehouse vest possessively stroked her bare belly. Suzy lowered her voice to a seductive purr, as if she was letting the audience in on a secret. “In addition to our employee housing, free food, and discounts for local Garrison stores, we also have on-site medical staff to attend to injuries, or even help employees in the family way. In-house nursery ladies.” Suzy winked.

Video interference flashed and jolted. Jane’s eyes dully traced the curve of the beautiful woman’s belly, her enormous chest, the impossible bulge in the man’s jeans. Her nipples were rock hard, fingertips beginning to risk the faintest touch. Jane drifted further, riding a gentle dark current.

A male voice, mmm, whispered loudly on the edge of her perception. “Christ, turn off the secondary projector! It was too much! Just- fuck it- stop the whole thing. Shut. It. Down!”

The last Jane saw of Suzy’s face she was bending over an endless row of newborns smiling. The whites of her eyes ghosted as an after-image after the projector turned off.

The lights snapped on. General Manager Haybert, flustered, clapped his hands loudly. “OK!” The whole room murmured back to consciousness, some 50 people shifting and zippering back up. Jane found her hand under her shirt, and her leg comfortably entwined with Elle’s. She looked overwhelmed, dully blinking at Jane and pressing her thigh against her. “Uh, wha- what happened?” Paul was breathing hard with a pleasing bulge in his skinny jeans. Jane eyed it a bit too long. How big is he?

Haybert’s voice cut through. “Hey there folks! Sorry but we’re having some technical difficulties here so we’ll have your managers get back to you with orientation materials. Since we have a bit of time left, go ahead and help yourselves to more food in the back!”

The entire room shuffled to life, clambering to get at the buffet, except notably Elle, who sat there still blinking, brow pinched. Jane grabbed two hamburgers without even thinking about it and walked back to the table on wobbly legs. The heat in her seemed to reduce to a low simmer, less urgent, but there.

The rest of the day was spent on safety and training. Elle was assigned to the Packing Department, and looked a little more than disappointed to be parting ways. Jane ended up on Ship Dock with Paul and 5 others for the time being.

Everyone was in a daze, avoiding eye contact. There was Laura (“Call Me Laurie!”), a chubby redhead in a baggy pink hoody; Tom a tall, slight man in his mid-30s who apparently really liked Insane Clown Posse; Greg, a short kid around 18 years old or so; Lucinda (“Call me Luci!”) a bubbly southern girl about her age decked out in cowboy flannel and jean shorts; and Anesh (“Call me Amy!”) a sullen, darker-skinned woman in her late 30s who was married, apparently.

A familiar man in a safety vest approached the group. Chris, the creep from earlier. Jane groaned a little. He clapped his hands together loudly, as every man who worked here seemed to do. “Now who’s ready to have some FUN? C’mon guys! Whoo! Pioneers! Let’s ship some stuff!”

His idea of fun was moving, building, and unloading pallets. Jane was actually a bit grateful to do some physical work. It worked as a stopgap for all the weird energy she was feeling today. The day was a blur of lifting cardboard boxes on and off things. Some marked “Bio Concentrates” and some for “Human Consumption”, whatever that meant. Chris walked the length of ship dock, interrupting when people got too chatty, regarding them all like some hyped-up warden watching a chain gang.

“Alright guys, doing great! Be extra careful with those Bio Pallets now! If any break, or any gets on you, please notify me right away so we can get you all checked out! Woo team!” CLAP.

Paul groaned, turning to Jane, with his hazel eyes and angular chin. “Uh, does this guy have an off-switch?” Chris distantly motivated tiny, frowning Greg while he unloaded another pallet with a steady stream of positive, empty affirmations. “There’s company men at all of these places, but shiiit I think Chris overdosed on the Kool-Aid.”

Jane laughed. “It’s like someone put Tony Robbins in a Safety Vest. No coasting for us I guess.” Her muscles burned. She got hungry again.

The other workers had seemed nice enough. Anesh had a dry, pointed wit once you got to know her. Greg and Tom were busy debating 90’s hip-hop. Lucinda, with her country vibes, had turned out to be pretty damn emotionally astute and sociable, laughing and elbowing Anesh throughout the day. She even got the reserved Laura to crack a grin before End of Shift. The women had all promised to get drinks together come the weekend.

Jane stuck as close to Paul as she could. She caught herself admiring how his forearms flexed and strained when he lifted heavy things. He threw her little conspiratorial smiles, and she grinned from ear to ear, sneaking glances at his tight butt, finding little excuses to get closer to him. Did he always look that big? Yikes, since when am I all boy crazy?

When the shift was over he dared to step a bit closer to her. “So uh, same time tomorrow?” Jane’s heart skipped a little. She got all warm.

“Mhm!”

It was only in the car, on the way to her new apartment, that Jane noticed something was off.

It was just like Elle said. All around town country blondes with big tits and bellies sashayed lazily on the sidewalks, some in packs, some with a man. All were gorgeous and voluptuous, with cute little noses, big smiles and thick painted lips. The men were all… so imposing. Everywhere. They watched new cars drifting down their streets with suspicion while kneading jiggling asses. Jane absently touched her stomach with one hand, gripping the steering wheel with the other. The heat in her was rising again. So wet she soaked through her jeans to the car seat. What the fuck Janey-

Elle was outside the apartment building, red-faced and smoking a cigarette. “J-jane! Hey, this your unit?”

“Uhh, yeah. 107!”

“I think… we’re neighbors. 105 is me.” The girl tamped down the cigarette with her faded checkered Vans. “So, uh- what the fuck right? I like—” She grimaced, searching. “I barely remember today. That was… weird right? Like really weird?”

Jane knew it was, but even as an icy jolt of fear punctuated Elle’s words she couldn’t help but notice the girl in the dim morning light. Her smooth alabaster skin. Her natural pink lips. Her slight goth cool-girl affect. Her familiar scent. She stepped closer. Both of them were breathing hard, eyes dim. She’d never liked girls before but something about Elle-

“Uhm, gotta go Elle, sorry! I’m totally bushed!” Jane blurted it out as she rushed nervously to the door, fumbling with her keys.

“Oh. OK Jane! Maybe we can grab breakfast tomorrow before work—”

“YEP, haha definitely.” Jane finally found her way inside and leaned against the door. Pink ripples filled the edge of her vision. She dropped her keys on the floor, just barely finding the couch before peeling off her jeans and pulling her shirt over her head. Her tits were flushed red, trapped behind a painfully tight bra. So she tore that off too.

Images of swelling bellies filled her head. Paul’s dick hard in his jeans. Steady paychecks. Suzy fellating a chicken wing. The first shock of just how wet she was subsided almost as soon as it surfaced, while an electric jolt of pleasure zapped her at first contact. Jane entered herself, tenderly running her other hand from her neck, to her breast, to her stomach, then back up again. So soft.

When she came, almost instantly, she imagined herself legs in the air and high heels dangling from flexing toes while some unseen stud fucked her raw. In her fantasy Suzy urged her on and shouted out affirmations in some corner. Hmmm.

“Yeah, cum in Janey’s pussy. Cum with that big fucking cock. F-fuck me.” She whined, not so quietly. She heard, somewhere in the apartment complex, disparate sounds of screaming, so she screamed too.

It took another 3 orgasms before Jane fell asleep, sprawled naked on the couch of her new apartment. She didn’t dream.

* * *

Paul’s apartment came with a weight set. Olympic barbell, bench press, hand weights. He’d regarded them like some alien artifacts from another world, dropping his bags and bass guitar down before Elle had to drag him back to get to their first shift.

Now at the end of his first day, the equipment looked more like a taunt. His stringy muscles burned, limp noodles now after 8 hours. Chris had pushed him hard, yammering on about macros, excellence, and “hitting your reps.” It had become a not-unpleasant background noise by the time he’d shoved a third protein shake in Paul’s hand, and Jane had winked at him.

The door to his new apartment didn’t seem to lock shut. It just creaked back open a few inches once he was inside. Whatever, man. The airflow was actually kind of nice on his overheated skin.

He plopped down on the couch, picking up his guitar. He’d missed this. Having a little pocket of quiet where he could just unwind and zone out. Something totally his. His aching fingers immediately seemed to get all jumbled up on the frets, weak and tuneless. “Fuck!” He tossed the thing to the floor. Blood surged again, thumping in his head as his eyes settled back on the weight set. His muscles burned for more.

He loaded up two 45’s on either side of the barbell, crouched, then gripped it. His hands felt strong, natural. He stood back up with a loud grunt. He could feel every tendon and muscle in his body strain all at once. His head swam. His dick got hard. Maybe 2 more plates.

Some little voice rang out behind the cracked door. “Hi, I’m Katy. I think we’re neighbors. Uhm-wow- sorry to bother you—”

“WHAT.” He lifted it again. He couldn’t seem to stop.

“My uh-uhm—” She opened the door and poked her head in. Her eyes immediately settled on the grunting, flexing boy. “—My sink is broken? I was wondering if you had the number for the—” She stepped in, leaning against the door frame. “—wow, you’re really—”

Paul flexed at the top of the rep, looking her over. Her ears stuck out a little, hair pulled back in a tight brown braid. A little gold cross set off the hazel of wide, innocent eyes. Sweat flew and hit her arm. “No, I don’t.”

She just stood there, breathing him in, so he kept going.

“Fuck! You wanna- grrr- ask someone else?”

She looked at his crotch and quivered. “Uhm, ’bout what?”

Stupid girl. Nice legs though.