The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Medea’s Redemption

DISCLAIMER AND FOREWORD

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of things offends you, again, just stay away.

© 2000 blankpage. Do not reproduce without explicit permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive.

It’s been awhile, but it’s back in style... thanks to BB Zed for recovering this story from the mists of netspacetime ;)

* * *

Medea looked at Herself in the mirror while Her slaves prepared Her. She smiled. She was truly beautiful—a vision that men and women would equally lust for. As slave anita brushed away at Her silken orange hair, Medea closed Her eyes and reminisced...

Today would be a red-letter day for Medea. After long last, the beautiful freewoman Michelle had been captured. Medea had been keeping a close watch on this tasty mortal for almost a year now; watching her, spying on her, finding out what makes her wet. Capturing her was quite the task—she had evaded the attempts of Medea’s best slaves four different times before finally falling.

Medea had been crafty and cunning as a mortal, and as a Goddess She was even more so. As with all the slaves She had captured, Medea was giving Michelle one final shot at freedom. Michelle was to be locked into a stadium with the Goddess Medea. All of Medea’s slaves would be watching.

She would have to endure thirty minutes with Medea, who would be deadset on making her cum. Of course, the magic spells that Her slaves had cast over her would ensure that Michelle would be unable to do so... at least, not until she cried for “mercy”, which would enslave her to Medea forever. As her slave, she’d have to endure a lot longer without orgasm, of course, but in that case Medea would ignore their pleas, their only respite of total enslavement already taken.

Medea felt Her body warm up at the thought of Michelle, on her knees, begging to be allowed her climax.

A red-letter day, indeed...

* * *

The doors opened on one side of the auditorium to reveal Medea, wrapped in a body-covering cloak, both hands being held by slaves who, aside from their socks and collars, were totally nude. She heard her dozens of slaves cheer for Her as She entered the auditorium and smiled to them all.

Then, from the other side, Michelle walked in, and Medea gasped at the sight. Soft brown hair cascading from all sides around her lovely face. Lithe and slender body protected by a supportive white top and matching cotton panties. Her strong legs accentuated by a pair of heart-covered lacey socks which softly brushed across the padded floor of the center stadium.

While she walked with a certain amount of grace and pride, Michelle’s shimmering green eyes and quivering red lips showed her fear.

Medea shivered inside. Michelle was right to be afraid. The torment that would be inflicted on her would be irresistible. Her very body would betray her. It was inevitable... no mortal could ever resist Medea’s touches, kisses and magic for thirty minutes. Most could only go for ten until they were pleading for “mercy”.

Her slaves removed Medea’s robe from around Her shoulders. This revealed a low-cut baggy sleeveless top, wide brown skirt, black nylons and heeled shoes. As the doors closed behind the two, Medea straightened Her ponytailed red hair and moved forward to get a better look at Her new playmate.

Michelle’s eyes quivered. Medea knew that she liked what she saw. It was the first time Michelle had laid eyes on Her, and She knew that Her looks would pose a major distraction on Michelle’s efforts to resist. Medea leaned down to give Michelle a better view of Her cleavage, and taunted her.

“At last we meet, sweet Michelle. I am sure we will have a delightful time together.”

“I...” Michelle started, then quieted down and glanced to the clock on the top of the auditorium. It would count down the time, and currently read 30:00. Both Medea and Michelle listened for the bell to begin. Medea took the time to smile at some of Her favorite slaves.

The bell rang.

Medea turned to look at Michelle, who had taken off running. Medea smiled. Running was pointless—Medea could read Michelle’s mind and knew exactly where she would go. Medea calmly walked to where Michelle planned to go and stuck out Her leg before she could react. As expected, Michelle tripped over and fell upon the padded floor.

Medea walked to Michelle’s supine body and took hold of her ankles. She lifted them up and started to stroke Michelle’s feet. Medea had learned of how easy it was to arouse Michelle by massaging her feet—she had them unwittingly pampered by one of Medea’s slave spies. Indeed, while Michelle was squirming vigorously to escape the leglock, her breasts were beginning to swell.

As Medea luxuriated in the feel of the silk socks against Her hand, She remembered another girl who had sensitive feet. Martha was a gorgeous Hispanic lady who had kept her fetish secret for so long. She was very proud and decreed that Medea would not take her, and indeed was able to resist Her for awhile, but when She took off her socks and started to suckle on her toes, Martha started to weep in frustrated arousal. Her secret discovered and shame burning bright, slave martha had pleaded for mercy rather quickly after that.

But Michelle harbored an even bigger secret...

Medea loosened her grip enough so that Michelle could pull her feet away. She tried to run off again, but before she could get to her feet, Medea grabbed her wrists and pulled her towards Her. Medea started to grope Michelle and kiss and suck on her neck. She could hear Michelle gasp and strain to be free, but her breasts perked even more and Medea could feel her hips sway against her.

Smiling to herself, She continued to suckle Michelle’s neck. Medea thought how lucky She was to have had the opportunity to capture Michelle. Now that she was here, Medea was not going to let her go. She would not give her the opportunity. Unlike soft-hearted Aphrodite, Medea never gave her slaves a chance. The combat game was only a way to show them how futile resistance was, and they never lasted very long. One of these days, Medea thought, one of Aphrodite’s so-called slaves is going to run out on Her...

Medea snapped back into reality when She realized that Michelle wasn’t fighting. She glanced at the clock. 25:13? Damn! Michelle was a smart one all right—she had allowed Medea to wrap herself up in this low-scale activity so that she could buy some time. Medea chuckled and let Michelle go, but not before unclasping her bra.

Michelle paused for a moment, then ran. As she did, her bra fell to the floor, and she stopped and turned to reach for it, erect breasts hanging downwards as she did so. Medea grinned smugly, pointed at the bra, and sent a spurt of energy through her finger, evaporating the bra before Michelle could grasp it, and reminding her just who she was dealing with—a Goddess who was not afraid to use Her power.

“Punishment for consuming my time,” Medea called. Michelle looked up, and Medea almost felt Herself swoon at the way her breasts bounced as she did so. ‘Control,’ Medea reminded Herself. ‘Control.’ An idea sparked into Her head.

Medea played Michelle’s game, running around, trying to catch her, and failing, lulling her into thinking that she could outrun Medea in a foot game. (Medea shuddered as She thought of foot games they would play, soon enough.) When Medea had had enough of running around, She merely pointed at Michelle and sent a blast of force at her, knocking her to the ground.

Medea hopped on top of Michelle and held her arms to the ground. She lay Her legs against Michelle’s own and then looked at her breasts—round and perfect, with perked up nipples. Medea stared at them hungrily, then inhaled deeply. She glanced into Michelle’s eyes, Her confidence overpowering her fear, and then blew icy cold breath on her bosom.

Michelle screamed and tried to shake free, but it was no use. The frosty air nipped, bit and licked at her helpless breasts. They grew hard quickly, the nipples sticking out proudly from their buds. When Medea stopped, She observed her work proudly. Michelle’s breasts were now extremely and almost unbearably sensitive to touch—a slight breeze touching them would send thrills through her body. It was like icy nipple clamps.

Medea got off of Michelle and just sat back, admiring Her work. She could not help but laugh when Michelle’s eyes widened in shock as she rose off the floor, realizing her predicament. Medea thought back to one of Her most precious slaves, tasha. She was a chubby black woman with large, drooping breasts that would always jiggle as she moved, so the first thing Medea did was remove her bra and freeze up her nipples. The sight of Tasha in erotic agony as she so desperately tried to escape Medea’s touches, but only increasing the delicious sensations in her heavy bosom, her panties dripping with arousal, how inevitable her downfall was, always filled Medea with sensuous delight.

Michelle herself was already working herself into a frenzy. When Medea reached out to caress her neck or thigh, Michelle would instinctively turn away, which would cause her enchanted breasts to shake and fill her with arousal. Her breasts were already fully erect, and her body was covered in a shimmery sheen of sweat.

“You’re moving around too much,” Medea giggled at Her helpless captive. She reached out to touch Michelle’s breast, and she squirmed away, letting out a soft moan as her breast jiggled. ‘Her voice is more beautiful than the rest of her,’ Medea thought to herself. “I think I can help you with that,” She said out loud.

She reached into a special sack that She had prepared for this occassion, and two pixies flew out. Pixies were extremely sensual creatures who derived their enjoyment from catching and teasing humans to points of insanity. They had lustful little minds, so they were easy to enslave. These particular pixies had been horny for hours, so they were very obedient to Medea.

“Grab her arms,” Medea commanded. “Lift them up.” The pixies giggled and nodded, and quickly flew over to Michelle. Medea watched and laughed out loud as first one arm went up, then another. Michelle vigorously attempted to fight them off, but pixies were incredibly strong for such small creatures.

Medea went to face Michelle, and smiled deviously at her. “I know a secret,” She said. Then, She showed off Her nails to Michelle. In preparation for tonight, Medea had one of Her more craftful slaves create rubber nails for Her. They looked like claws, with a pointed tip, but they wouldn’t scratch. No, a far different effect from pain would be produced by scratching with these nails...

Michelle’s eyes widened, and she spoke her first words to Medea. “No... please!” For both she and Medea knew what was to come. Medea grazed Her fingernails over Michelle’s ribcage, and she giggled. Not only was Michelle intensely ticklish, she also became very, very aroused when tickled. This bit of information served Medea well, for She, as well as all the Goddesses, enjoyed the exquisite torture of tickling mortals.

Medea pressed a little harder, and Michelle started to squirm wildly, her breasts shaking as she did so. Her giggles also started spilling out into laughter, and she shook her head back and forth. Medea slowly rubbed those rubbery fingernails into the flesh of Michelle’s sides, making her squeal as the nails yielded to each rib.

“Hahahahaha!!! Nooo!!” Michelle violently tried to free herself from the pixie’s grip, but they held fast, secretly getting off on her pleas. Medea detected a scent in the air and looked down to see a small, barely noticeable stain on Michelle’s panties. Her eyes met with Michelle’s, and they both knew that her secret was out.

Medea loved to tickle—to reduce mortals into little girlish giggle fiends. She remembered how proud slave vanessa once was, before she was captured. The tall blonde had been very vocal about how Medea would never take her freedom, but a few well-placed nail scrapes on her very ticklish tummy proved otherwise. The once haughty 6′ woman became hysterical putty, and occasional squeezes of her breasts had assured her total submission. Medea sighed to herself, then while tickling Michelle’s ribs blew a warm breath on Michelle’s still-cold breasts.

“AHHHHH!!!!” Michelle screamed in agony, the sensory overload getting to her. She laughed out loud and her knees started to give out, but the pixies kept her standing. “No more!! Hahahaha!!!” Michelle was getting wetter and wetter, though, and Medea could tell that she wanted to cum. She removed the rubber nails from her fingers and ran them over Michelle’s belly a few times, eliciting more tortured laughter from Her captive.

After Medea was done tickling Michelle’s supple belly, She lifted Her fingers up and showed Michelle Her hands. She wiggled Her fingers, and caused short spurts of magical energy to burst forth from them, like little electric tendrils. She eyed the clock... 14:51. Wow. Most mortals don’t last this long, She thought to herself. Michelle is a prize indeed.

Medea positioned one hand slightly above Michelle’s tummy and, after touching the tendrils to her skin, started wiggling Her fingers over Her skin. Michelle’s arms flexed wildly, but the pixies held firm as she burst immediately into maddened laughter from the sensation of the magical claws. Medea laughed out loud, then kneeled down and grasped Michelle’s ankles with one arm. Despite her best efforts to evade Her, Medea lifted her feet up to waist level, wiggled Her free hand over her feet, and caused the electric tendrils to appear.

“NAAAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEE....” Michelle descended into erotic madness at the first touch of those magical tentacles, which penetrated her socks and licked at the soft skin of her soles and toes. Her arousal was obvious, the stain on her panties was spreading and was now visible well above her clenched legs. Medea laughed and ran a finger over each of her toes, causing Michelle to scream. Medea felt Michelle’s passion heighten with each giggle, laugh and scream, and delighted in it.

Medea continued Her delightful torment on Michelle’s vulnerable feet for so very long. She could detect how close Michelle was to orgasming, but She knew that she wouldn’t until she pleaded “mercy”. However, something concerned Medea. The clock read 6:43. Mortals NEVER had held out this long before. The longest anyone had held out was 20 minutes, and that woman needed a week of recuperation before she could start her slave girl duties. Medea looked at Michelle. The concentration on her face was obvious. She wasn’t going to submit... not yet.

She let go of Michelle’s feet and started to assault her ticklish body. Her fingers and nails roamed all over her... her underarms, belly, breasts, thighs... her very ticklish feet which squirmed... everywhere. Michelle’s arousal was reaching new heights. A drip started to appear at her pantie-clad crotch. But still, Michelle refused to submit. She was obviously being tortured above and beyond her limits, but she hung on. Medea relished Michelle’s reaction and started exploring her body...

...but She realized She had a time limit, and panicked when She saw the clock... 1:36?! ‘Nooo!!’ She thought to Herself. ‘I can’t let this one get away.’ She signaled to the pixies, and they released their grip on Michelle’s arms. Michelle dropped to the floor and squirmed pathetically. Medea then lifted up Her finger and started to charge energy into it. She was preparing for a magic spell that She had never had to use before. It was VERY powerful, but Medea didn’t want to lose Michelle... She had spent too much time on her to have her slip through Her fingers.

Just aim it there... and it would all be over...

Michelle would be hers...

ZAP! The beam of pure pleasure split the air as it left Medea’s finger, and crashed itself through Michelle’s panties against her very center. Michelle let out a scream as pleasure flooded every nerve of her sweat-covered body. Medea just watched. Her only concern now was to make sure that Michelle submitted. She wanted to hear her plead. The fabric of Michelle’s panties were drenched, and her limbs were starting to give out. She was moaning uncontrollably but still she did not submit.

Medea increased the strength on the ray. Michelle’s pleasure was extremely intense. ‘How can she take this???’ Medea thought to Herself. ‘Why doesn’t she just give up?’ Michelle started to cry, and for a moment, Medea wondered if She was doing wrong. She was obviously inflicting torment upon this gentle creature. But Medea put it out of Her mind quickly. She wanted Michelle... and She was going to have her.

Michelle was babbling incoherently, and Medea was listening. It seemed like an eternity before finally, finally Medea could hear Michelle say something that sounded like “mercy”. She reduced the strength on the beam and asked... “What was that, my dear?”

Michelle spoke in a husky, broken voice. “Please....... mercy....”

Medea smiled broadly and stopped the beam. She heard applause break out from Her crowd of faithful slaves. She leaned over to Michelle, who was sprawled out face down on the floor, and turned her over.

What Medea saw sent chills up Her spine. Michelle seemed to stare at Medea with dead, unseeing eyes. Medea felt something She hadn’t felt since She had been mortal.

“Don’t worry,” Medea blurted out. “I’ll help you.”

Quickly, Medea pulled Michelle’s panties off. Her crotch, which had been shaven, was matted with sweat and juices. Medea blew a soft breath there and Michelle’s body shook. She would have to be careful with this one. Carefully, Medea lowered Her mouth to the source of Michelle’s heat and began to suckle slowly and gently...

* * *

It took a full three weeks of recovery before slave michelle could begin her services to Medea. It was a recovery period fully supervised by Her. Every night Medea just sat beside the bed, watching her newest slave. It should have been Her proudest conquest, but instead it was Her greatest concern.

Even when slave michelle came out of training, Medea was worried for her. She could never forget that look that michelle had given Her when she had begged for mercy. Whereas most of Medea’s slaves gave up quickly, teased by the pleasure given to them, Michelle had held out for as long as possible. In the end, Medea had totally broken her will.

But it seemed Medea had broken something else. For though slave michelle was docile and served only with the most loving care, Medea knew there was something missing. She couldn’t put her finger on it. But something was gone.

And one night, She would realize how severe the loss was...

Medea was cradling michelle in Her arms one night when She felt a presence. It was a presence familiar by now, but one She did not feel often. She turned around to see the Goddess Aphrodite standing there. Her olive colored face wore a grave expression.

‘This is the last thing I need,’ Medea thought to Herself.

But Aphrodite’s expression softened. She walked towards the two and waved Her hand over michelle’s face. The slave’s eyes closed and she drifted to sleep, unaware.

“Yes, Aph, what do You want?” Medea said gruffly.

“My dear Medea, don’t you feel you were too harsh on michelle?”

Anger flitted into Medea’s body, but as she looked into Aphrodite’s eyes, the anger was overwhelmed by other, more powerful feelings. Sadness, grief, pain. She broke down and started to cry.

“Oh, what am I to do,” She wailed. “When I first saw Michelle she was beautiful. There was something special about her that I wanted. Now... now I don’t see it anymore. I have this terrible feeling... that it’s all my fault.”

“Michelle was a very strong woman,” Aphrodite replied. “She believed in certain things. Like freedom. Some humans still prize it greatly. You forcibly took her freedom away, Medea. And with that, you took the special thing that you prized so dearly.”

“I don’t even know what it was...”

“Michelle was a vibrant woman who loved freedom fiercely. Those feelings of love are what attracted you to her in the first place. I know you, Medea.”

There was a long pause. There was no need to say it... they both knew what She meant.

“Did I... kill her?”

“No,” Aphrodite said. “The Michelle you fell in love with is still there. But she’s dying, Medea. Hanging on, but she won’t last as long as she’s here.”

“What can I do, Aphrodite? What can I do?”

Aphrodite leaned over and squeezed Medea’s shoulder. “I know that much has passed between us, Medea. But I think you know in your heart that I am the only one who can help Michelle now.”

Medea looked at Aphrodite, knowing what She was suggesting. She was going to take michelle away! And quite possibly, brainwash her even more so that she would serve the Goddess instead. Medea wouldn’t put it above Her to do something like that. But... Medea knew that Aphrodite was right. Deep down inside, She knew.

“Will You swear by the river to bring her back?”

“I would if I could, Medea. But to save her I have to free her. From there, she will make her own decision as to who she will stay with.”

“I need to think about this.”

“You haven’t the time. I truly wish there could be another way, but there isn’t.”

Medea started to whimper. There would be no reason for Michelle to choose Her, after what She put her through. But...

“I love her, Aphrodite.”

“I know.” Aphrodite was not using any form of magical coercement over Medea. Although She very well could.

Medea looked at the sleeping michelle. She knew what She had to do. But first... She hugged her body and kissed her sweetly on the lips. Then She got up, still holding michelle in Her arms, and turned to Aphrodite.

“Please take good care of her,” Medea asked.

Aphrodite took michelle into Her own arms and looked her over. She then smiled at Medea. “I promise.”

And with that, they were gone.

Medea felt tears well up in Her eyes. She closed them and then mentally cried out for a slave...

‘Slave vanessa, come here please.’

Within fifteen minutes, vanessa was there. The tall blonde woman stood before Medea, wearing only the uniform white socks and the leather collar common to all the slaves. She kneeled before her Mistress.

“How may I serve You, Mistress?” She then noticed Her tears. “Oh my. Mistress. Would You like me to cheer You up?” And squeezed Her thigh suggestively.

“No, vanessa,” Medea replied. “Just hold me. I need to cry right now.”

Vanessa nestled her tall body close to Medea’s shorter one and stroked Her hair.

And Medea wept in deepest despair.