The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Media Whore

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Billionaire Bianca Davies wants more exposure for her charity, but media king Johnny Marks has other ideas.

* * *

Bianca reviewed the paperwork again. She could have had someone do it for her, but she preferred to put in the hard work herself. “These numbers are terrible. What am I going to do?” She said aloud to no one in particular.

Picking up the phone, she dialed up her assistant, “Get me Mr. Marks, I have to speak with him.”

Bianca Davies didn’t like to speak to the media often. In fact, she rarely went outside at all. Some people called her a recluse, but she just didn’t crave the attention unlike many other rich folk she knew. However, this was a particularly desperate case; it was going to take more than business skills to save her charity, so she put aside her dislike for the media to call the king of all media, Johnny Marks of xWorld Media.

“Right away Miss Davies,” the assistant replied.

The phone clicked, and a gruff voice on the other end spoke, “Bianca Davies! I’m elated you would call! What does the ‘billionaire princess’ want from me?”

Bianca sighed—she hated the nickname. “Don’t call me that Mr. Marks. And don’t sell yourself short either; it’s not as if your media empire is a joke.”

Mr. Marks laughed, “Hoho, you flatter me, Ms. Davies. What can I do for you today?”

Bianca explained how her charity was faltering. It was beyond her how it was doing so poorly—her other businesses had done extremely well, and she left them at the top of their level to pursue more charitable interests. Perhaps her business skills didn’t translate as well to running a simple charity?

Mr. Marks became excited at the idea of articles featuring Bianca Davies, world’s richest woman. He’d make so much money from the sales! He played it cool, however. He knew she was the private sort, and so he’d have to play his cards right to keep her interest over the long term, and keep his own money pouring in. “Well as you know, Ms. Davies,” Mr. Marks explained, “charities don’t simply rely on making business moves. One has to get the people involved—get donators and the like. That means people need to be more aware of it. It needs more of a public image.”

Bianca nodded her head over the phone, “Of course, of course. So you’ll be the one to help give some exposure to my charity yes? All those people I want to help, I can’t let this fail!”

“Sure, but it’s not so straightforward. It’s give and take, Ms. Bianca.”

“Is it money, then, Mr. Marks?” she put forward sourly.

“No. Well yes, but not more than standard fees. But no, what I mean is getting attention for a charity isn’t that easy. People forget things quickly, but they don’t forget people quickly, and people remember things associated with people, you follow? What I’m getting at is the way to make your charity more popular is to make you more popular, Ms. Bianca.”

“Me?” She said, a little apprehensive at the idea.

Mr. Marks switched tactics to keep Bianca interested. “Relax, I don’t mean going out there and making speeches and appearances all the time. This is delicate. We’ll start slow.”

“Slow? Like how?”

“There’s a small gala next week for a group charity event. Nothing too large, but we were going to cover it anyway. I can add your charity to the list, and you simply need to make an appearance.”

Bianca was still a little unsure, but knew she had to do things she didn’t like sometimes to get things done. “Alright Mr. Marks, it’s a deal. Nothing too fancy I hope? You know how I dislike flashy events. All that money spent poorly when it could be spent on the poor.”

Mr. Marks lip curled up in a slight smile, “Of course not Ms. Davies. Fairly low key, really. I’ll have my people connect with yours shortly, and they’ll work out the details of our agreement, does that sound acceptable?”

“Okay. If this goes well, we can talk about further engagements. I know you’re enjoying the exposure this will get you.”

Bianca hung up the phone, leaving Mr. Marks with a dial tone. Johnny Marks hung up his cell phone, and his expression turned to one of disgust. “Ms. Davies, huh? What a little priss, thinking she can save the world with her money. I really hate people like her. However, I really like rich people, because they make me rich. So Ms. Davies, we’ll see how far I can take you into this media circus. Power corrupts, and I’m the corruptor, one way or the other.” He looked over at his own assistant and started laughing, his assistant followed suit, letting out a chuckle while staring at nothing in particular.

* * *

The following week, Bianca was on the phone once again with Johnny Marks. The dissatisfaction in her voice was obvious.

“I did not appreciate having to attend that event, Mr. Marks. You tricked me.”

“You’re mistaken, Ms. Davies. It was absolutely a charity event gala.” It was true, he didn’t lie.

Bianca fired back, “There was over 2,500 people in a concert hall! It was enormous!”

Okay, sometimes he lied. “But you got exposure, am I not correct?”

“The wrong kind! I felt like some sort of prissy millionaire, dressed up for a charity ball in front of all those television cameras. I would have felt even more terrible had I not made that large donation. I won’t do it again, Mr. Marks. There must be a better way than this.” She huffed out a response.

Johnny wanted to tell her off now- that she was a fool, but he knew he’d get his way soon enough. “You just need to give it a chance. Look, Ms. Davies, I checked the internet, the blogs are all over it! They love seeing you out again—they even mentioned your charity a few times.”

Bianca’s tone changed slightly, “They did?”

“They did!” He continued to press, “Just trust me one more time. We’re making headway, and I think with one more event we can really help get your name out there.”

“I suppose so...” Bianca still was a bit unconvinced.

On the other end of the phone, Johnny’s eye twitched a bit with impatience, “It’s just a meet and greet fundraiser. You just have to show up, mingle with the other millionaires and you’re home free. Shouldn’t that be fine?”

“Hm, well it does sound a bit lower key than the gala. Alright Mr. Marks, you’ve convinced me once again. This is your last chance though—don’t ruin it.”

“Don’t worry Ms. Davies, look for an invitation in the mail soon, it will have the information you need.”

They finished up the conversation and Johnny Marks hung up the phone, sighing in exasperation, “Don’t ruuuin it~” he mocked Bianca, “Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh. I’ve had enough of that woman already. It’s time to do things my way.”

* * *

Bianca entered through her front door, mail in hand. She liked to do the little things when she could; no sense in troubling the assistants. Rifling through it she saw the invitation Johnny had promised a few days earlier. The card in the envelope was thick, and she had to tug at it to get it out. When she did, what appeared to be glitter sprayed out at her, along with a little pop out picture of people holding hands. It advertised the fundraiser she had promised to go to. As she read it, however, a wave of lightheadedness came over her, and she leaned against the wall for support.

“Oh my, what was that?” She shook her head, and as quickly as the feeling came it went.

Noticing there was a URL to RSVP at, she walked over to the computer, still feeling a bit strange as she went to the site. Clicking through, she swore she heard the site play some sound, and a quick flash later, she had lost consciousness.

* * *

The fundraising event arrived and Bianca had attended and even enjoyed herself. In fact, she hadn’t had that much fun being out in a very long time. As she returned home that evening, she thought about the people she had talked to, and all the nice things they had said about her. Being surrounded by people, all wanting to talk to her—she found herself liking the feeling more than she thought she would.

Still reeling from the rush of attention and the little bit of champagne she had, she sauntered to her couch as she took in the night’s events.

“If more fundraisers were like that,” she spoke aloud to herself, “I’d go all the time!”

Just then she remembered, “Fundraiser? Oh no! I forgot to donate!”

She quickly got up and walked to her phone to tell her assistant to donate right away, “Oh how awful, I had too much fun!”

She stopped suddenly, “Well, not too much fun, that’s silly! Nevertheless I still forgot.”

Looking down, she noticed a note next to the phone, with a scrawling noting ‘to Miss Bianca’. Distracted for the moment, she opened the card, struggling with it until it popped out of the envelope, once again spraying glitter at her. Catching herself from the wave of dizzyness, she realized it was from Mr. Marks.

“Another party invite? This one is only in two days! Sigh, I guess I owe him a favor for this last one; I’d better take care of this now.”

Bianca walked to her computer, logging into the website listed on the card in order to RSVP. The light overcame her, and she had forgotten all about her donation.

* * *

Walking through the hallway of the swank mansion, Bianca checked her hair in a nearby mirror. She had it done specially for tonight, and even bought a new dress, though she made sure it wasn’t too expensive of course. Satisfied with herself, she flashed a smile and walked into a nearby group, mingling with the other rich folk.

This party wasn’t like the last one. It wasn’t for any cause, and there were no donations to be made. That suited Bianca just fine. She was always stressed from her work, and felt like she could use a night like this. Mr. Marks had probably set this up to give her a break from the last event, and she would thank him by making sure she took full advantage of it.

It turned out she didn’t have to try very hard, as despite being in a mansion it was still a relatively raunchy media party. Normally she wouldn’t have anything to do with this sort of thing, but right now it felt like exactly what she wanted. She drank champagne, wine, even a little vodka, as she chatted up the other rich strangers. She enjoyed the feeling of feeling tipsy and having everyone look at her, the combined feelings making her feel like she was the top of the world, as if the attention was vindicating everything she’s worked hard for. She was rich, extremely, undoubtedly rich, and she wanted people to know that, and to know her, and know that she’s earned her way to the top and she could do what she wanted and everyone would watch her.

All eyes were on her now as she wrapped an arm around a handsome millionaire next to her. She felt the rush from onlookers eyes and in her light stupor decided to go for it and started making out with him. The man didn’t resist; she wasn’t the hottest woman ever, but he wasn’t exactly sober either, and who would turn down a billionaire? Flashes erupted and camera phones were turned on as the makeout ensued, as Bianca soaked in a rush she’d never felt before.

* * *

Mr. Marks smiled from across his desk, watching Bianca Davies pace around in a remarkably revealing dress for someone like herself.

“My goodness these past few weeks have been amazing,” exclaimed Bianca. “I haven’t had so much fun in, in—I don’t even remember!”

“It looks like relaxing is doing wonders for your looks Bianca, you definitely seem fresher these days. Those tabloid stories are starting to show up too, not that I’m complaining.”

Bianca smiled, “I’ll thank you for that compliment, Mr. Marks. I could care less about the tabloids. I’m doing my job and I want people to know it. If that’s a side effect then so be it,” Bianca said, trying not to show that she enjoyed the attention. “Though I am getting a bit tired as of late. These events are a bit hard to handle in addition to running my charity.”

Johnny Marks leaned back in his chair, “About that. I’m not sure that’s the best way to go right now.”

Bianca stopped pacing, “What do you mean?”

“Well, in order to make your charity more popular- which, by the way, it is getting more popular—we need to make you more popular, and it’s difficult to do that if you aren’t focused.”

“But if I’m focused on the charity it’s—”

Johnny cut off a confused Bianca, “Not the charity, Bianca, focus. Focus on you. You’re going to have to seriously put yourself out there now. You’re going to need the whole world watching you, all the time, if we want this to happen. You want this to happen right?”

Bianca became lost in the thought of the whole world watching her for a moment, “Oh, yes! The whole world, for the charity!”

Johnny laughed as he knew what was going on through her head, “For charity!”

* * *

Parties came and went, and Bianca had been seen with a different man at every event. She never took a date to events previously, mostly because she didn’t care for relationships. She didn’t now either, but at Johnny Mark’s suggestion she had taken to bringing a different man with her to each event, in order to come across as more popular.

While she didn’t care for relationships, she did care for herself, and she didn’t want to embarrass herself in front of her date. To her that meant dressing up like a princess every time; granted, it was more like a club princess but the effect was there. This particular night she was in a sequined blue one piece dress that barely made it past her ass. Her hair was dyed a nice bright blonde lately, and she had a full set of jewelry and makeup. She had gotten used to high heels, and it really showed off her ass when she walked through a room in 4 inch stilettos. Everyone was staring at her, just like she wanted it.

She had somewhat of an after party reputation for being a bit of a slut, but she merely enjoyed having any reputation. She was accustomed to being quite drunk as of late, and every time she had fallen to her date’s charms. They paid so much attention to her, it made her so wet, she simply couldn’t resist having sex with every man she dated. It was like she was the center of the universe for a short time, and that’s all she could think about lately.

It didn’t take Bianca long to realize that sex was an easy way to get attention, and she turned up the heat whenever she could. She wore revealing clothing, heavy makeup, and generally looked like she might have sex with the next random person, which she practically did. Tabloids ate it up, posting dozens of pictures of her new transformation into a sex kitten and ensuing obsession with said sex.

* * *

Somehow her charity was still doing well, she had left it to one of her more capable people after all, but the attention on her had somehow translated into more money for the charity as well. It wasn’t enough to justify how much she had changed lately, but she didn’t care or even think about it, in fact she hadn’t realized it yet, but she didn’t really think at all. Not within her head at least.

“What do you have to say about reports that you’ve had work done? People at the very least say your image has changed significantly as of late.” The TV reporter placed her microphone up to Bianca.

“Mmm, I think my style HAS changed as of late, but for the better I’d say. Don’t you think so? Well you wouldn’t know.” She waved her manicured hand dismissively.

The reporter tried to shake off the offensive comment, “Ahem, right, but what about surgery? Did you resort to such means?”

“Haven’t thought of it, honey. You could stand to have bigger breasts though. Mmm, I feel so wet, I could use a co—”

The interview had cut off there.

Mr. Marks turned off the tv as he pondered what just happened. She couldn’t really control her impulses anymore, so she would just say whatever came to mind, that was good. Her speech and demeanor were finally starting to shape into what he had envisioned. The accusations about surgery gave him an idea.

Talking to his assistant, he floated an idea, “What about the headline, ‘Bianca’s Billionaire Boob Job’? Hm, well I guess that’s a good start...”

* * *

Bianca tugged the top of her dress down, furrowing her brow, “I wonder if this is enough boob?”

“It looks hot, baby doll.” Her date smiled at her.

“Thanks baby,” she replied happily, mouthing a kiss at him.

Bianca could pass for a doll now; she’s had enough surgeries over the past few months. Her breasts went from modest B cups to enormous E cups, her face was practically reconstructed with a new nose, juicy lips, and higher cheekbones. She was a beautiful 30-something billionaire, but now she was a slutty bimbo whose body only existed to be gawked at and fucked. Her one-of-a-kind handmade dress and shoes which costed over $20,000 dollars only added to the image. Bianca really enjoyed herself.

As cameras took pictures of her and her date at the concert, she stepped in front of him and pulled the top of her dress all the way down, flashing her breasts and blowing a kiss to the cameras. Still, she noticed ALL the cameras weren’t pointed at her, and it made her frown as she thought about how to get even more attention. She grabbed her date’s arm and pouted as she went to her seat.

* * *

“Johnny I want more!”

“Your charity is doing just fine though Bianca.”

“Not that! I mean me! I want more people to see me!” She kicked her foot out as she whined, her assistant dodging momentarily before resuming massaging her foot.

That was more like it, Johnny thought. She was a self-centered slut now, ready to do anything he wanted to get an article in the paper. It was just as well, he had lied about the charity; donations had tanked over the last few months since her ‘enhancements’, and her staff had all but quit as Bianca had either ignored them or treated them like crap.

“We’re doing all we can, baby. What more do you want?”

Bianca got annoyed, “You call yourself a media king? I barely see any magazine covers with me on the front!” She pushed her assistant with her foot to the floor, waving her off as she slunk out the door.

Johnny leaned back in his chair, “That’s because you aren’t doing enough. You gotta do more. DO someone, if you catch my drift.”

She was confused now, “You mean like fuck a famous guy? I’ve had sex with EVERYONE! Gawd, now even you’re not paying attention to me.”

“Who’s seen it though?”

“Seen what?”

“You fuck.” Johnny clarified.

“You mean you want me to do porn? No way!”

Johnny laughed, there was no way he could have her do actual porn; that would be the end of the media road right there. He was in it for the long haul. “No no. I’d never. Besides, it’s better when it looks like you didn’t do it on purpose; no one likes a person who whines for attention. What I mean is have sex with a famous person, then ‘oops! I recorded it and lost the tape’. Catch my drift?”

Bianca beamed, “Ooh a sex tape, how kinky! I don’t know how to do that though. Hmm, it seems a little bit scary too...”

She was lost in thought, muttering aloud about how she would have sex on camera as Johnny pulled out a slip of paper and walked over to her, “Take this. This website is for a guy I know. He’ll take care of the sex tape problem AND the nervous problem.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Actually, why don’t you register right here? You can use my computer.” He motioned for her to come over.

Bianca teetered over in her 5 inch heels, “Thanks Johnny! You’re so nice.”

“I know.” He replied as he watched her enter the URL in. A moment later, she blacked out, Johnny smirking as he wiped a tiny bit of drool sliding down her lip.

* * *

“Ah! Ah! Harder! Ah you’re making me so wet!!” Bianca screamed as a man in shadow fucked her hard from behind.

The bed creaked as she pressed into it over and over, reeling in pleasure from the feeling. Sweat glistened in the light from the camera, her heavy makeup still overdone even in the darkness. Her glassy eyes gave away her drugged out state.

“Ohhh! OHHHH!! AAAHHHHhhhhhhh!!”

Johnny Marks watched the scene on a website; the video had ‘leaked’ and gone viral within days, just as he had planned it. Looks like his guy had hooked up Bianca with some real shit too, he thought. Every photo lately has had her looking clearly drugged up, wasted, or both, and he knew she was addicted to something or somethings now. She knew how to make a photo, though, as each one also featured her entourage of bimbos, the whole group of them dressed to fuck in designer clothing.

It didn’t take long before the articles and news reports were for her arrest. She had been caught with drugs on her person, drunk driving, and for causing fights. She hadn’t gone to prison yet, after all she was a white, female, billionaire, but her reputation as anything other than a druggie, troublemaking whore was now nonexistent.

She sat in court, up for yet another trial.

“You’re up for drunk driving, indecent exposure, and possession of illicit drugs, what do you have to say for yourself Miss Davies?” The judge looked at her menacingly.

Bianca was barely cognizant of what was going on, but she knew she was in front of cameras, and knew she could get tons of attention, and so she couldn’t help but get wet at the idea of what she was about to do.

“Mmm yeah, I should totally show off my pussy.”

Her lawyer grew wide eyed, “What?”

Bianca wasn’t listening though, lost in her private thoughts, which she spoke aloud.

“I bet all the cameras will love it too. Fuck I think I took too much E. I wonder if my lawyer wants to fuck me later. I want to fuck.”

“What are you talking about Bianca, are you okay??” Her lawyer tried to get her attention.

“Your honor! My exposure isn’t indecent! It’s fucking sexy! Fuck you judge bitch!” Bianca managed to blurt out before lifting her skirt up and exposing her bare pussy to the courtroom and the cameras, and then passing out as her lawyer freaked out.

* * *

Johnny Marks looked at her from the other side of her jail cell as she napped. He’d let her get wild enough. There wasn’t going much further than this before it got tiresome and people stopped caring. He was left with a positively sex obsessed narcissistic slut billionaire though. So what was he to do?

He had to get her back onto some kind of rehabilitation path. It was the only way back to more media coverage. He’d have her do something controversial, but not illegal, and the constant shock of the audience will be his golden road to cash.

* * *

Bianca sat across from the talk show host, smiling with empty eyes, only just barely not showing her nipples through her top.

The host prodded her, “You were a billionaire philanthropist, now you have this business? What can you tell us about this change of heart?”

“Well Janey, I think my sex toys are great for people of all ages! Really though, we all know it’s the kinky teens who use them, so I’m just marketing to my demographic!” Bianca smiled as a surge of boos hit the air.

The host Janey responded, “So you’re saying you are intentionally marketing sex toys to teen girls? You know what that says about what kind of person you are? What kind of message are you sending?”

“Of course I know! Girls should be hot and sexy like me! When you’re rich, people will love you, and if you’re not rich, you can just look like a hot slut, like me! My toys let girls feel like the sluts they should be, so they can grow up to be just like me!”

Boos overwhelmed the stage as the show cut to commercial. Johnny turned off the tv, happy with the outcome. Her billions of dollars would be poured into controversial products, and that same money would always ensure they and she would always be in the public eye; it didn’t cost him a dime. She didn’t do any of the work herself of course, she was too busy having sex and partying for that, but With her being the frontlady for a new line of instructional sex videos and teen line of lingerie, he knew he would be making media gold for a long, long time.