The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cast of Characters

  • Tammy – Runaway straight dirty-blonde teenage co-starring actress, picked up by Meena at bus terminal
  • GinaNewcomer co-starring-actress, frizzy-redhead, eighteen-year-old lesbian but says she’s bi-sexual?
  • MeenaEx-assistant to Studio-Chief, lesbian, creative, cruel, sadistic hypnotist, starting all over newbie
  • Tom“The Country of Love” bondage-torture porno-film Studio-Chief
  • Nagin, Ian and IgorMale porno actors providing heterosexual action
  • GripsMuscular scenery-people moversProps, Cameramen [Stan and Lou]Various small-part players functionally-named.
* * *

CAVEAT: Activities described herein may be hazardous to health, so please don’t try this at home!

* * *

Synopsis: Story, continued from “Meena” and “Meena Part II, Gina,” stands alone, not requiring reader to have read “Meena.” Runaways are propositioned, controlled and fed lies by Meena: Impressed to work at a porno studio. In “Meena, Part II, Gina,” Gina learnt hypnotism to counteract Meena’s spell.

Story codes: F/F, M/F, BDSM, young, anal, suspension, lesbian- and hetero- sex, hypnosis, torture, clamps, X
* * *

“Meena Part III, Tammy”

By Garden Variety

[At Tammy’s and Gina’s New Place]

Tammy, wearing an unbuttoned, plaid, flannel robe showing her buxom bosom and pink nipples, sits at heir breakfast table. Gina is squatting next to her chair, caressing Tammy’s full tits, reading a script.

“But it specifies crotch-less panties, a nipple-less bra…” Gina protests. Wears fleur-de-lis-patterned robe.

“Give me that…” Says Tammy, next, relents, “I’ll do it naked, how’s that?” Shrugs robe off shoulders. “’Thigh-cuffs, ankle-cuffs and an armbinder’. …Who’s got that around the house? Better rope me up!”

Gina goes along with her marvelously-naked lovely girlfriend Tammy, producing a skein of straws-unraveling, yellow sisal. “This is really meant for packages. You’ll be my parcel today! If I can tie you in one go, without cutting, we can re-use it!” As she unreels a piece of twice, her heavy breasts move a lot.

Ties Tammy’s arms-behind, who yells, “Less-tight, please! …That stuff is crude and it itches! My shoulders are already complaining…” Outstanding creamy boobs sticking out from the re-positioning.

As bent-over Gina brings the rope up to tie above her elbows, which don’t touch as they’re being tied up. Tammy isn’t all that flexible or athletically in-shape: Former runaway who has always avoided work.

“You’ve got great curvy arms, Tammy-Baby.”

Tammy smiles and purses lips at Gina like a kiss. “Try not to hurt my boobs if you can help it.”

Gina wraps her breasts separately and in a kind of double-harness. Tries to do each breast delicately: Wrapping easily, carefully and loosely, not-quite-accidentally touching, Tammy’s very-soft, silken skin.

“O.K.?” Next down to waist, bisecting her bellybutton, rounding that small curvy circumference, through crotch: Pussy-and-asshole, finger-spread, divided, by crotch-strap. Plants rope in centers.

“Does it say I’m to be cut in the middle?” Protests the taller, nude blonde.

Gina goes on to pull the skein taut through her waist-strap, sinking the rough, sisal rope into Tammy’s sparsely-blondish-haired pussy, next down looping and tightly about thighs, around to her ankles.

“No, it’s in order to be realistic, you must hurt all the time...” Ties off the skein, doesn’t cut it: With a foot of lead played out, lays it on the floor. “O.K., I’m going to sit here like we only finished eating…”

“Like this part, Honeypot!”

As Gina moves around to sit at the table, Tammy lifts self with toes-awkwardly slips off her chair bound spirally with spiky yellow twine-wavers-and carefully lowers herself to her knees. Gina jerks as if to help.

“Harder than you’d think, Lover.” Bowing her head, Tammy inches under table-top on knees, arms-tied-behind, thigh and ankle-roped, crotch-strap burning in her cunt, toward Gina’s opened-legs-inviting lap.

“…Argghh!”

* * *

[At The Studio, Set Made to Look Like a Dressing-Room]

“Action!”

Meena, dressed in old clothes and wearing a bandanna, a cigarette drooping, is painting candy-apple lipstick, powdering, attractively-naked Tammy, whose figure’s tall-tan-near-perfect except tiny tummy.

“You’re about to burn my ear with that thing!” Tammy says, loudly, sitting in a chair opposite a mirror.

Meena, a petite, as Makeup/Costumes has makeup-lines drawn on her own face and talcum in what’s visible of her side-hair auburn wings. Crushes her cigarette angrily. “We’ve your bra-size 36C-nipple-less, crotchless-38 panties. Don’t ask me what good they are: As drip-catchers – flops.” Holds up undies.

Tammy says, “They’re for show and to allow access to me, silly…Don’t you have them in purple or pink?”

“Picky, picky. …No, the black is it and you’re lucky to get it.” Wraps bra about busty Tammy who leans forward, Meena clips it and yanks each large, pink, semi-erect nipple roughly through the bra holes.

“Ow! Take it easy there, those are very-valuable property: Damned if I know why breasts are so great?”

“Men are crazy for meaty, thick boobs, as they call good tits like yours, Honey, that’s the story!” Grins.

“You’re going to need the cuffs: Ankle, thigh and an armbinder: It has belts, so it’ll fit. Let me do your thighs, though…This is a ‘Medium’.” Holds a padded, studded, black-leather ring.

Tammy sitting in chair, wearing open-work black undies, spreads her thighs to allow bent-over Meena to attach black-leather hoops, contrasting startlingly with her light-tan complexion: Closes the two thigh-cuffs with scary substantial clicks, snaps the two black-leather rings together on creamy indented thighs.

“Perfect…or close-enough that it’ll do… [Meena thoughtfully, finger in lips.] ‘Large’ would be too-big.”

[Tammy’s Viewpoint]

“They’re tight…” Trying half-heartedly to move cuffs, my tits jiggling. My tan thighs bulge around rings.

Meena looking into Tammy’s blue eyes, says, crossly, “You’ll wear them and like it, Little Bitch, right?”

Suddenly roll my eyes, remembering trance-state: Dizzily ‘…I’ve got to obey Meena, without loving her?’ Confused: Script comes to my rescue. ”Yes of course I’ll hurt all day if you want me to Mistress Meena.”

“Good, because you’re going to feel some pain right now.” Runs around me and snaps my ankle-cuffs together behind the front chair-legs. Next goes on, behind, to arm-bind me, strapping up the belts as tightly as she can! Meena’s small boobs jiggling as she yanks home armbinder-belts and buckles tightly.

“Ouch! Too tight!” I holler. My elbows won’t touch. She’s wound them so close, my shoulders burn!

Meena sits on my lap, saying, “You‘re helpless, my little blonde witch-bitch, I can do whatever I want to you…” Cannot begin to describe how her weight pressing on me, hurts my ankles, thighs and shoulders! Kissing full on my lips and pinches my protruding pink nipples! Her tongue-shuffling, busy in my mouth starts my being excited: That pinching kills it. My nipples and clitoris go back down, disappointed.

“Owww!” With a final open-mouthed kiss that’s way too-long and way too-passionate, my eyes water, she gets off me. “Don’t!” I cry as she’s hunkering-down and unclipping my ankle-cuffs and thigh-cuffs, spreading me and grasping tightly my cunny-lips. “But…but…No!” Meena elbow-spreads my legs more, yanks my pussy-lips out hard and long through my open-crotch panty. “Aiee!” I scream: It doesn’t help!

“But, yes!” She cries in triumph, staring in my face, a horrible grin, pulling me way out …Hurts very bad!

“Please, please don’t pull my pussy out so far, you’re injuring me permanently! If you keep pulling on me, I won’t be any good to you anymore…afterwards: …If you hurt me this way?” I mean it seriously.

Meena looks deeply into Tammy’s blue eyes: Says, her hypnotic voice ringing: “You’re loving it Tammy!”

* * *

[On The Fake Breakfast-table Set]

Tammy says to Gina, “There aren’t any lines, we’re supposed to wing it. Let’s try and make some up?”

Gina crosses her arms over her green, baby-doll nightie: “Guess the audience thinks I sleep this way? …Well, you might act like you are anxious to do me, Baby…?” With a flirtatious-grin and eyebrows up.

“Action!”

Gina at table says to tempting blonde Tammy in crotch-less, nipple-less black undies and unattached ankle-and-thigh cuffs, “Do you want dessert, Baby?” Looking at script-lines {Off-Camera} on the floor.

“Only you Sweetie, kiss me and do up my armbinder please…” Puts arms behind her back inside chair.

Gina moves to standing and shows her great body through the see-though short nightie: Standing-tall boobs, very-large, swing out, back: Red-orange nipples. Her whole complexion, a glowing white-orange.

Gina slides the armbinder up Tammy’s arms held-together behind, making Tammy’s own sizable boobs stick out much more. Does up the belts, but not so tight as before. Kisses rear-nape of Tammy’s neck.

Blonde’s reply: “Please hurt me.: …Make those belts real-tight: …Tighter: …Come on darling, I want you to...”

Gina gives each of the armbinder-belts another hard-pulling notch, yanking-tight until Tammy groans,

“That’s it…hurts awfully…good.” Boobs lift, straightened-out. Pink nipples erect through bra-cup gaps!

“…Even my pussy is paining me, but that’s good, leave me this way, I’ll be hurting for you, Gina.”

Gina returns to her chair, shaking her head, which starts tits swaying: Pussy is closed-in-on by the camera. A real redhead according to dark-brick bush: Gina’s freckled orangey-white glowing skin too.

Tammy contorts herself, cautiously moving with bound arms from seated to under-the-table, “This is no snap, I nearly fell over.” Shoulder-sliding down the table-leg for balancing and next kneeling, bending forward, head-lowered, inching along toward Gina’s crotch. ‘I am going to really enjoy this awful scene’.

Gina cries out: “Oooh!”

…As Tammy starts in underneath, eating her fast as only a starving animal would. First tonguing all over the outside: Lips, slit, clit, in long laps. Gobbling, head swirling, tongue all the way inside, next out, on fat nether lips, round thigh-tops, pushing down on Gina’s large love-button. Inside, her G-spot gets a tongue-tapping push from underneath: Meanwhile Tammy uses harsh, upper teeth-raking on Gina’s fat, well-developed clitoris. Double-effort make Gina orgasm mightily: “Argghh!”

A muffled muttering from below table, Gina hears: “…Can I keep eating your pussy, please, Darling…?”

‘She’s so pathetic,’ thinks Gina… ‘But for the movie I should let her go on, they need the film-time: If not, more guy-sex this afternoon: And torture, which neither of us is all-that-into, not being masochists…’ “Yes, you continue to love my cunny, Baby!” Gina pushes her pussy down at Tammy.

I love the stink, the taste of Gina, especially when she’s all sticky from having come. I squish my face in her fluids. Rub my face in goo. “Can you swing your hips back and forth a little for me, Gina-darling?”

Gina helps by odorous-pussy-slapping me! She really grinds, both sideways and throwing it up at me! That must be what they mean when they say a girl ‘threw herself’ at a guy. Her pussy’s what she threw?

She’s bumping into my nose pleasantly: I’m entirely extended into Gina, my tongue’s stretched as far as it’ll go! My boobs protruding more than ever I nudge back and forth atop Gina‘s knees, to help excite us both! I’m orgasming: “Argghh!” Greatest ever, bar none! Relatively quickly! Since, we came earlier…

“Cut!”

Gina, her mammoth breasts gently swaying, gets up, helps Tammy out from under the table. Surprised, the two see Lou the handheld-cameraman and Stan the big-camera operator rush over to Tom and Meena. Props is signaled and sent off somewhere on a mission. Meena walks to where young actresses stand: Gina shrugging into a shirt. Next, draping her blouse caped around back of armbindered Tammy.

Meena says, “Lou and Stan couldn’t see your orgasm, Tammy and you’ll have to do another take.”

“From what point?” Gina says “Can’t Tammy undo her arms and legs at least?”

“You poor thing,” Meena says. …I can let the belts out a notch or two if Tammy wants.” Drapes cape off one side. “Props is on a send for a glass table-top. Both cameras will be able to photograph scene.”

They’ll film from my being seated just before where I go underneath the table. Tongue’s over-stretched.

Meena goes down on her knees, looks up, tells Gina, “Go ahead and let Tammy’s arms out a notch or two.” Unclips my thigh-rings and ankle-cuffs, but my shoulders hurt a lot. Gina loosens my armbinder, but I still feel uncomfortable. In fact, I’d like the bathroom?

Gina goes with me and helps me: I’m sick.

“I’ll let you loose Tammy, but for God’s sake, let me do you back up before you go outside!” Undoes my arms which is so heavenly I shake out both saying “Gee that’s really wonderful!” Wipe mouth, kiss Gina.

She looks sad, and I think perhaps it’s because she’ll have to imprison my arms again soon. I’m not worried except ‘Can Gina come again for the cameras’? I know I can. …This is a studio that hates fakery.

* * *

[Later, At The Studio]

Three male actors, all naked, enter on the stage. I’m told that one of us could have sex with them and one of us could blow them and we can choose. Choice is unusual, that at first I don’t know what to do.

“Gina,” I say “Why don’t you blow and I’ll screw them because of our different gender-orientations?” She’s a lesbian and I’ve always been straight, until I got hooked on my recent Gina’s-pussy-obsession. I might not have said that…? Mysteriously, I’m totally devoted to Gina in a way? I love her: Er, ‘place’.

“Tammy,” Gina says, “I’ll do it but I don’t like it…It’s a job, a chore, I suppose I can make them all come, though.” Eyes downcast: Her sticking-out, red-haired Afro wilts. Her huge boobs even droop for once.

Don’t like her made-sad. “Wait a minute Meena is there any reason I can’t do everything with the guys?”

“No, I don’t think so, but will Gina take Tom up the ass?”

Gina says that’s the least she can do. Notice she’s perked up a good bit by my offer: My heart pounds!

I start with Nagin the biggest of them, must weigh at least 220 pounds and is less than a half-foot taller than me. Perhaps five and three-quarter feet, whereas the other two guys are taller and thinner. He has a short, thicker penis, too. It’s like a brick. I’m trying to fit it in my mouth with trouble …get it going.

He is apologetic: “I know you didn’t want us….So whatever you can do is good enough for me…”

“I have some experience in this area, in fact I’m pretty-good at it!” My blonde compliance lifts my face.

‘There’s no such thing as a bad blow-job!” Nagin laughs, grins at me: Funny crew-cut’s attractive, even.

Next, the usual five minutes of suck, lick, up, down and popping his thick dong’s end in and out. Always I cover my teeth, and he comes down my throat, which I don’t completely swallow, letting the audience see it squirt out of his dick, since he pulls out: Rest drips untidily from my mouth. Part went down me and after pushing any jism left up in him along the length with my face on both sides and the front, I hook out the end-drop from his little hole with my tongue. Suck it in. This works lots better with hands!

“You’re the other kind, the Sapphic-variety?”

I nod. Nagin doesn’t seem to mind, like it’s a challenge.

My shoulders ache enormously!

I took blonde foot-long Ian next, a wearing ordeal with no arms to use. Ian has a nice, slim, near-hairless body. He grasps my shoulders gently to steady, when I lose my balance. Try not to note his cute, white, almost-hairless chest: I do notice Ian’s lean, small ass. …Could be into him, if I went for guys very much? Neat wiry, long, narrow thigh-muscles. Dong, too-long: Who’s belly-aching?

Last was the lumpy, bony, misshapen thirteen-inch-schlonged Igor, who I can’t actually fit in my throat. No one can deep-throat Igor, he assures me when I can’t. I see his dong’s bent, last two or three inches.

I cannot wipe my mouth so I have to slurp their come into my mouth. Tastes like three different flavors?

All the guys are mostly-erect and ready again to lay me, and do. There’s a mat provided conveniently…

...I get to be on top because of my armbinder and with Nagin, I even came! He lays down, says he’ll kiss my neck, ears and my hanging, obscenely-large-looking tits, practically in his face, if I want…I’m down on my hands and knees. Crawling up his body, tits swinging: If he likes a completely-full rack, I should excite…? Nagin, the two men, heard I took on oral-sex jobs for Gina? ‘I’d like not to get too-excited’:

He cruelly tells me downer: “My girlfriend is this Studio’s star, Dove” – whom I’ve heard of – “A beauty, makes enormous salary from cable-specials, becoming a mainstream actress, won’t have to strip now…”

My nipples are redder than usual because that little fool Meena pinched and twisted them awfully, earlier. Red circles around them due to my tight nipple-less bra. I feel his lips kiss my ears, my neck: Eyes closed as I try to spread my legs impossibly-wide.

“I’ll need you higher…” Nagin asks. I press the mat with my knees raising my upper-body. He’s in me, thrusting; licking, nipping and slurping thoroughly my now-accessible boobs. Wouldn’t have expected orgasm: My nipples erect hard as never before. “Argghh!” The friction, I guess, is actually responsible?

No joy except theirs, with the other two men. I like them fine despite a-bit-excess banging the rear of my pussy, which gets sore inside after this much work-out, unaccustomed to any tool this wide or long. Blonde Ian says I’m beautiful. Wrapping arms around my leathered ones! He’s good to go too.

Orange toenails nearby, chipped and not well-painted: Small light-orange-complected feet: Meena’s? She is telling these two guys I like a lot of tit-kissing –not so, I’m only so-so sensitive there– and my neck, ears, too. Ian asks if I’d like to be lifted, he’s holding my top-half up effortlessly, stroking hard, and he’s very-strongly smooching my breasts, giving me a regular tongue-bath and sometimes nipping me a bit!

I’m thudded a hundred times by the big guy: Igor says I’m very good to fuck. He’s too much! Plenty of curly, no-color hair-the tallest-a foreigner? He slobbers my neck and ears, my sore, raw boobs, nipples. I’m about to call out, a halt, because of his extreme length, battering me, when he orgasms, pulls out with the usual obnoxious squirting-dribbling, partly on my legs and belly, natch! “Igor!” I yell; he grins.

I’ve taken his tool back inside me! I tried to lift up with my knees, but now he’s half-erect, in me again. “Help me, Igor, for crying out loud! I’m stuck on you. Six inches of him with the bent-part inside, is nearly filling me! It’s bad, ‘cause I’m dry ‘cept his fluids, not so lubing… Each thrust stabs me; I see red.

”All right but you’re going to owe me for this Tammy-baby, I’m not dating anyone right now…” “O.K.”

I look over to the suspension-area and see Gina is hung and being anally-screwed by Tom. She’s bound arms-behind: Horizontally face-down two feet off the floor, held by a black waist-belt and collar-chains, swinging, with weighted-clamps on her tits and pussy. Beneath her Meena seems to be consoling lying on the floor, actually tapping the weights hanging from a half-dozen weighted-clamps and making them hurt more, deep-tongue-kissing my bound Gina, who yelps disconnecting her mouth at each anal-thrust.

Tom’s holding her ankles, anal-stroking pretty hard. “Whap!”

“Owww!” Gina’s swinging back and forth, tit-and-pussy-weights swinging horribly. I know it’s hurting!

Meena’s holding the weights out of the way and kissing Gina’s boobs from below: Her pussy too, when she can get at it without the interference of the nearby anal-action! Think Meena is chewing Gina!

More terrible screaming from Gina! “Aieeee!” Now I know Meena is biting Gina’s nipples and pussy!

Meena says “Would you please …can …it?” Yanks down on the weights that are attached to Gina’s boobs, pussy-lips and her clitoris! “Waah!” Pulls red springy head-hair: “What must I do to teach you?”

Tom starts moaning, he must have ejaculated. Yeah, that’s it: …A few more half-thrusts. It‘s over.

“Cut!”

Grips unbuckle my tight belts, slide off my armbinder. I thank Grips [weird male critters]. …I see they’re hairy, smell their sweat, so much more than when I was a normal girl who wanted men so much: Talked of nothing else but ‘who liked who’, and all that rot! Arm-stretch both gingerly as usual but Meena says,

“Don’t get too used to being free. After lunch we re-take the breakfast scene: You were all right, girlie.” Meena pokes my chubby upper arms, which hurts both times! …Next she rubs each of my cool, rounded biceps caressingly to make up for it…Wildly my pears jog at each of her nasty arm-pokes, her rub-downs.

Meena glaring at my tits, at my face. “Now look deep into my eyes, Tammy…You are getting sleepy.”

‘Why do I let her handle me; why don’t I protest her unnecessary, excessive, nasty cruelty?’

Tom helps the other Grip and Props undo Gina. Gina-murmur filtering back… “I’m more or less O.K.”

I stare into Meena’s green eyes, hear her commanding me to: ‘Relax…Close heavy eyes. Feel happy obeying Meena always, because I love Meena: I must be ‘bound to Meena? Awaken, feel very fine.’

“All right.” I agree with Meena and she kisses me on the lips a longie, as if we’re a couple. “You’d better wipe yourself and get dressed, Tammy.” I recall I’m shouldn’t be immodest and manage to even blush!

“You’re so right, I’ll excuse myself now.” Stepping back from Meena, I look at Gina, who’s holding her big, round boobs, her pussy and her asshole as though they each sting in turn. Feel funny …conflicted?

I point to the ‘Ladies’ and go in. Wash myself and stick paper towels on me all over: Flexing shoulders and arms. They ache more than anything. I wish the film was over. …That I wasn’t an actress. Being a house-bound, sick puppy with drunk-father and druggie-mother was better than this love-slave work! I lost my virginity years ago: Had perhaps a half-dozen, no, seven lovers, all of whom I knew a lot better than Nagin! Touching my upper inner-thighs, putting fingers in, wipe my wet pussy: It’s a relief, really.

I flop my tits in my bra, they don’t hurt much today. Snap it. I step in my panties. My blouse, I’m punching hands through sleeves, when Gina shows up, holding her clothes but hangs them on stall-door. Falls into my sore arms. “Tammy!” I hold her lightly. Her aroma I love. Her boobs most-attractive, their berries up. I want to lick Gina’s orange skin. “Can I eat you?” Our nipples close–I lift-hug–boobs squash.

“Oh Tammy, if you knew how tired I am…” I see her nipples aren’t erect, which is unusual, on squeezing.

Cheek-to-cheek, I see Gina’s reddish-face is lined: With a tit-feel, I acquiesce. “How about after lunch?”

“O.K.” A grin brings up her happy-go-lucky nature, although Gina cannot fool me, I know her butt’s sore.

Meena [my owner?] enters. “You two need showers bad.” Kisses me hard on lips, a smacking smooch.

[Ignoring our so-taut clinch!] Gina says “Can we have an extra quarter-hour? We’ll take them at home?”

Meena extracts herself to poke Gina in each tit [Gina jumps]: “Be back on time you frizzy-headed bitch!”

* * *

[At Tammy and Gina’s New Place]

Tammy [naked, soapy and sputtering, with Gina in running shower, two voluptuous bodies]: “Great flow from that thing!” [Old-fashioned plate-shaped showerhead half-a-foot across vertically drenches them.]

Gina says, “The old ways were best.” [Shaking head, rubbing, at soap in eyes, which Tammy removes with cloth, kneels arms around bottom, presses face to Gina’s bush and slight belly, raises herself to kiss white-orange, large grapefruit-boobs: Tammy sucks Gina’s square-tipped red-orange nipples hard.]

“Oh, c’mon Tammy, we’ve got to eat still and you’re getting me all-excited again… Stop it… …Argghh!”

They get down to the washing, scrubbing each other’s bottoms, feet and get out. Dry each other slowly.

Partly-dressed, bra-and-panties, sitting at table, eating: “I don’t know if I can go on …with the Studio…”

“But Tammy-Baby, can’t you wait for our pay-day to decide? You’ll feel better when we’re in the big dough, I guarantee it. …Besides, if you want me and I’m working, how’s it going to feel to stay home, or earn a lot less doing some waitress job, when I’m being the big-star breadwinner. You’d hate that huh?”

Tammy rounds the table, rolling down Gina’s panties, exposing her full-hairy, rusty-colored bush. Gently fingering blonde head, Gina sighs, spreads her legs as Tammy kneels, happily and slobbering-head-twirling-thoroughly pussy-eating Gina’s dark-brick very-curly bush.

A tenseness creeps into Gina: “Argghh! Please, stop, Baby-darling…Got to go!” Gets up. Gently positions Tammy back a hair or two: Her mouth’s sticky. Gina wraps her blouse, closes it over her bust.

Tammy stands with mouth-wiping: “Thank you, Sweetheart! I wanted you again, so: …Awfully-bad!”

Gina says re-pantying, “I only hope I can come again for the camera. The studio hates phony orgasms!”

Tammy: “Gina, you’re perfect, if I have any say: …I’ll make you come, whether you’re ready or not!”

* * *

[At The Studio]

Meanwhile the Grips and Props were settling the new glass table-top in place while Meena watched and directed them, waved them this way and that from underneath:

Tom watches and worries. Says to Lou and Stan to experiment on set-up: “Try shooting it for the light.”

Tammy stands in her place above the seat at the Breakfast-Table set, about to get arm-bound. The Grips set rings around her thighs, ankles, Meena saunters over, waves the men off, enjoys ankle-linking with a sharp click, the thighs are tougher, but click, snap, with a struggle, during which Gina takes over:

“Please Meena, let me…it’s a close fit—Tammy seems to dislike rough-fitting?” Facing up at Tammy lovingly shrugs.

Looks down between tits, sadly resigning to the horrible open-nipple bra, crotch-less panty, thigh-ankle-arm bondage.

[Tammy’s Viewpoint]

I can’t stand it…my legs, …why do they have to be bound anyway? Those leathers are way too-tight! My poor thighs! “Ow!” Linked together, I can stand, but I’m leaning against and holding the table-edge. Now it’s worse because Meena is pulling my arms, slipping the armbinder up them, yanking my elbows in together and belting them tight, “Oh, stop, please…That’s too much, my shoulders already hurt a lot!”

Meena tautens belts. Checks on Tammy’s nipples, stretching each a bit through her bra-cups, pussy-lips too, pinches out each a ways. Taps the binder, she says, “We’re good to go. [To Tammy:] Hold on, Sweetheart, you’re just a kiss away.” Kisses lips munching softly as though they were very-close friends.

“Action!”

[Tammy once again hunkers carefully using the table-leg as a shoulder-slide support, kneeling, crawling to land more or less, onto Gina’s lap and to kiss-lick-suck, not acting, enjoying it and forgetting her pain.]

“Oooh! …Argghh!”

I lift my face reluctantly to say my line, “Can I keep eating your pussy, please, Darling?”

Gina answering with her line: “Yes, you continue to love me down there, Baby!” Gina pushes her pussy down at me, my mouth drooling at devouring Gina’s bush, which I detect stinking…my well-loved target!

I’m not acting when, for the second time, I squish my face softly and firmly into her fluids. Rub my face exultantly in bush-goo. Only lifting my face a tad, trickles dribbling off my lips – reluctant to leave my paradise – to say my next line: “Can you swing your hips back and forth a little for me, Gina-Darling?”

Meena is waving-in the two cameramen as if to say they must close in on us to photograph my drooling lips, sticky face, tits pressing onto Gina’s kneecaps, sliding back and forth on her slightly-too-full thighs.

Gina helps by slapping my face with her tasty pussy! She shows she can grind, twists side to side: Throws her pussy up at me! Great face-smashes only saved by gap, her oozing hole: Bumping into my nose pleasantly? I’m wholly-extended into Gina: Tongue stretched far as it’ll go! My boobs protruding more than ever, I nudge my fat tits back and forth atop Gina‘s knees, to help excite us both! I’m orgasming: “Argghh!” Not acting: Hot zings course through me top to bottom! It was two? …Second one’s a half?

Fall off Gina’s lap her hands reach down as she misses and grips my hair she lets go: Woozy slip to floor.

“Cut!” “Go help Tammy up, Meena!” “That’s a wrap, everyone! Thank you, one and all.” …O.K., guys…”

Tom turns off the big floodlights, gets his jacket, dashes up the stairs to his office, while putting it on.

Grips remove glass table-top and Meena undoes my arms, which is great. “Thank you so much, Meena.”

“I love you, Tammy.” She shocks me by saying, unsnapping my tight nipple-less bra, removing it and fingering both long erect nipples: So pink and hard. Though I’d come and collapsed? …Sore shoulders.

Rubbing my arms, sitting on floor: “I love you too, Meena…” I shock both Gina and myself by answering.

“So how come you took up with her?” Meena’s thin, ordinary, auburn-hair-surrounded face asking in a low voice, large green-eyes, really-close to me. Meena is sloppily eye-made-up? Unclipping my thigh-and-ankle cuffs, opening-up all my cuffs …with finger-sliding thigh-caresses, as if removing especially-grooved, thigh-ring red-marks by touching: Doesn’t do much.

Gina is helping me up and says to Meena, “You are going to have to find a girl of your own, Meena!”

Then Gina looks at me, saying, “Isn’t that so, Tammy, it’s me you prefer? Don’t be afraid of her, now!”

I look at Meena who’s extending a shoe for me to lick, as I’m not-completely-up but onto one knee. I can’t choose…I don’t know why I have soft feelings for Meena, who always mistreats me. I really do prefer Gina by far…I feel faint…The angst is getting to me. “Could be yours at work, Meena…”

[Looking appealingly to my real-lover Gina: ] ”…If I could live with Gina and when at home, love her too…?”

Drooping down, I seem to see they’re both wavering sideways, my arms slipping through their fingers: Gina and Meena, small, far-away, like seen from the wrong end of binoculars. Double-visioned, soft-focused, two redheads: Gina busty, shorter—Meena thinner and taller…I’m sinking to the floor. Their reaching hands are off me, fingers not on my arms anymore. I won’t be torn apart between two red girls, after all? Relief of this thought is almost enough, but it is also a bitter pill to take. Fading to black.

THE END