The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Melting Down Thermom

(Or “How I Accidentally Turned My Mom Into My Sex Slave Because I Was Sick of her Bullshit”)

Chapter 2: Without Rime or Reason

Amber shuddered as she stared down at her mother. Her sweater hardly had the most dipping neckline, but her mother was slumped forward in a way that let Amber look right down her top. Of all people, forced to look past them if she ever stood near her mother or to end up face-first in any hug where her mother wasn’t sitting, Amber was definitely not unaware of her mother’s assets.

But she’d never had an opportunity to leer at her mother’s body while she was literally on her knees.

“Mom…” Amber swallowed, hard. “What are you doing…?”

“I’m your tranced out little zombie…” Megan practically groaned out the words, shuddering and squirming below her daughter’s watchful gaze. “Obedient to your commands… under your spell…”

No way! Amber felt her thighs growing hotter under her pajamas. She fought the urge to lick her lips, unable to tear her gaze away from her mother’s heavy chest. She’s really… just… doing… she’s definitely not playing along, not with that purple, not with… She took another deep breath, hands coming up to either side of her face for a gentle smack. Concentrate. This has… never happened before. Not that you’ve noticed. So… let’s…

Let’s push my luck, and see how long it takes for her to give this up!

“Mom…” Amber smiled to herself. It was only fair to have a little fun with this—to make her mother chicken out before she balked. “Go up to your room. Put on the sexiest thing you own… I’ll be watching TV in the living room. When you’re done changing… kneel in front of me on the couch.”

“Yess… Amberrr…” Megan moaned as she lifted herself up to her feet, and slowly, tiredly, made her way towards the stairs.

For just a moment, Amber let herself stare at her mother’s ass. The jeans she wore definitely looked a size too small, tightly squeezing her mother’s ass in a way she didn’t imagine anyone had for a long time. If all of this was a ploy to get Amber to do something to reveal her crush, Amber was going to try to get the most out of it.

As she turned to make for the living room she noticed the butter knife on the floor, and her thighs squeezed tight again.

If she’s… if this isn’t really somehow happening… She bent down, grabbing up the knife and dropping it into the dishwasher. She’s really taking it to an extreme.

Wiping up the butter on the floor only took a moment.

The next, Amber was dropping down onto the couch and turning the TV back on.

She thumbed through the channels, quietly sighing. There’s never anything good on TV… But it’s not quite as thrilling to say ‘I’ll be looking for something to stream’ is it…

“I obey, Amberrrr…”

Amber nearly screamed. Much like before, her mother had returned without making any sound. What was even more notable way the outfit she was wearing as she dropped down onto her knees.

All of Megan’s curves were tightly squeezed into Thermom’s blue-and-orange uniform.

There was no mistaking it. Though her hair looked like she’d just climbed out of bed—or just gotten done rolling around in bed—she otherwise looked identical to how the heroine ever looked. She had the same deep green eyes. Her hair was the same brown color.

“Oh… fuck…”

It wasn’t what Amber had imagined, but there was no denying the sex appeal in her mother’s choice of dress. Skintight, the only things it didn’t reveal was the shape of her pussy or her nipples. Otherwise, an even mildly active imagination could very easily imagine how her lovely skin would look without the blue-and-orange in the way.

“You’re… you’re Thermom…!” Amber whined to herself, smacking the sides of her face again. “All of the puns… the painful, constant, endless puns…”

“Yesss…” Thermom groaned, her thighs spreading apart on their own as her back arched. “Each one… making me more your loyal… helpless… devoted sssslaaaave…” Amber shuddered, whimpering as she stared down at her kneeling mother.

Either some part of being a slave… turns my mother on, or… Her eyes widened. Everything that’s happened, everything she’s said, it’s all… it’s all things I said. Somehow… It’s like… what I said was able to… shift her perspective, to… tweak her mind, her reality… it’s like I’m some sort of… She rubbed her lips together, struggling for some clever word only to come up blank. Shiftrix…?

There was no denying it now. Somehow, Amber had a powerful effect on her mother—powerful enough that she’d betrayed her secret identity.

If she has powers… Thermom has… temperature control, right…? Amber hummed to herself quietly as the bottom of her feet rested atop her mother’s thighs before rubbing slowly up and down as an idle gesture half to savor the sensation, and half in the vain thought her mother would consider that a little bit too far. Instead, Thermom moaned and spread her thighs farther. She can shift the temperature… make things hotter… make things colder… So what if I have… If I inherited some mental equivalent…?

So many thoughts of how she could use that power raced through her mind.

Very few of them were things anyone would consider legal, or ethical.

Amber shook her head, frowning. You don’t want to be a super villain… at least… not… yet not without… a lot of thinking, but… She rubbed her lips together, staring right at her mother’s shrink-wrapped breasts. She’s been driving you crazy with that pun bullshit for years. If her obedience is proportional, her loyalty, then… she owes me for all of that… huh…?

It took a very hard swallow for Amber to find her voice. Between the feeling of her mother’s supple thighs, and her tight costume emphasizing Megan’s body in the most perfect way, Amber’s cunt was on fire.

I never thought of myself as very kinky before, but… the way she called herself a slave…

“Mother…” Amber swallowed again to try making her voice clearer, firmer. Huskier. If she was going to indulge this—and she saw less and less reason why not—she wanted to really get into it, really enjoy it for all that it was worth. “You find being my slave the most fulfilling thing you could imagine. It’s your deepest fantasy. Your greatest desire. All of your puns… this whole time…” She mewled, allowing herself a moment’s hesitation. “They were all because the more you were under that spell… the more you wanted what it was doing to you… the more it… turned you on. Now that it’s taken hold, now that you’re my slave… it’s… nearly… orgasmic to please me…”

Megan instantly moaned, her full-figure squirming in a way that even so tightly held there was no way that any garment could hold back alluring jiggles and bounces. Sweat shined across her forehead, and her mouth hung open as she began to loudly pant.

Her thighs spread so far apart it looked almost painful.

I don’t know what I expected… but this is definitely more than that…! Amber rubbed her thighs together with a quiet groan.

“I want… want to please you… to please… my daughter…” Thermom moaned, her hands hanging limp. “Anything… please… command me… I want to… to show my devotion to… to obey…!”

“Oh fuck yes…!” Amber whimpered, her thumbs hooking under both the waistband of her pants and her panties. “I want to just… rub… squeeze… knead… but there will be so much time to take my time after… after…” Her legs hooked over her mother’s shoulders, and then pulled her mother face-first between her legs. “After you make me cum! Your tongue, lips, everything, make me cum…!”

From the shuddering, twitching of her thighs to her toes already curled tight behind her mother’s back, to the sweat shining over all of her own exposed skin, it was clear just how little effort that would take.

Thermom, too blankly obedient, only knew the next command she needed to follow.

Whether she was experienced at pleasing another woman or not wasn’t obvious, especially not to her daughter who was already drenched with lust. She eagerly licked, sucked, and surrendered herself entirely to Amber’s pleasure. Her blank eyes pulsed purple, her hips shuddering, her moans of ecstasy from feeling her deepest longings fulfilled as intense as her delight at her prior wordplay.

“This… this is… a much… much better way to use your mouth!” Amber squealed, grasping tightly at her mother’s hair as she forced her pussy against her mother’s mouth as roughly as she could. “Thermom… doesn’t have any powers… especially good… for sex… but a super heroine is going to make me cum… and that counts for a lot…!”

Amber’s cries were loud enough that no one would be able to hear the long forgotten television.

Between her thighs, Megan didn’t hesitate to continue.

Her lips greedily sucked at Amber’s clit, and her tongue following the same pace as Amber’s racing heart.

“The more… you lick… ahh… uhnnn…!” Amber dug her fingers deeper into her mother’s hair. She pulled harder, arched more, and whined as open or closed her eyes felt useless in the best of ways. “The more… you’re… rubbing… a desire to be my… my sex… pet… my sex… toy… into your brain… into your body… writing yourself… into being… my… slave… fuck…!”

Purple flashed across Megan’s eyes.

This time, when Amber came, screaming her mother’s name, and her heroine name interchangeably, her mother came with her. There was no visible stain on her uniform, but her every movement produced unmistakably lewd, wet sounds.

At last Amber’s legs went limp, and she pushed at her mother’s forehead. “Stop… stop… need… air… starting… too sensitive… ow… fuuuck… hold me… hold… whaaa…!”

“Hold you… yesss…!” It wasn’t quite what Amber had imagined, but her mother swiftly pulled her down from the couch, and nestled her face comfortably between her mother’s large, plush breasts.

Her costume wasn’t the softest thing Amber had ever nuzzled into, but nothing could diminish the sheer pleasure of nuzzling into her mother’s breast. She lazily raised a hand, cupping at both of her mother’s breasts at once and squeezing until Megan let out a shuddering cry.

“Mmm… does Thermom have any… endurance… super… physical…” Amber groaned, giving in to a moment of temptation and simply biting at her mother’s chest. Thermom moaned tiredly, and then mewled as Amber kissed the indent on her uniform. “Can you take… a lot…? I don’t want to be rough or mean to you, but if you’re all… superhumanly… you know… then I can be a little bit meaner and not feel bad about it…”

Thermom slowly shook her head. “Nnooo… Mmmm just… temperature, just…” She quivered, squeezing her daughter tighter in her arms. “Endurance… just from working out, a lot… try to always keep myself in good shape… Mnnn…”

“And still, somehow, that never impacted these…” Amber squeezed again, and her mother groaned lower. “Thank fucking goodness… Mmm… maybe that’s part of the superpowers that haven’t kicked in for me yet… No way to know, I don’t imagine you know how we got them, or what powers them, or anything like that…?”

Megan lazily shook her head. “No…”

Amber sighed, grinning as she kissed more at her mother’s clothed chest. “Oh well… can’t be helped. Mmm…” A mischievous glint sparkled in her eyes. “If you’ll do anything I say, then… then… that means pretending you aren’t under my spell sometimes, right…?”

Megan moaned, nodding. “Yesss…”

“Then…” Amber groaned… peeling herself off of her mother who gave no resistance at all. She found her pants, pulling them back up her legs, and plopped back into the couch. “There’s going to be… a lot of time for us to experiment, but… I want to… try something. I don’t think my powers can get any more of a test on you, since you’re my obedient slave, but… I can test just what you can do, and how easily…

“Go get changed back into what you were wearing before, put this…” She gestured at Thermom as her sneer deepened. “Wherever you’d put it when it’s messy…? You aren’t going to remember this spell, or the fun we had, or anything. Nothing’s changed for you, you just… came down a bit later… but from now on? Every time you pun at me?” Amber raised an eyebrow, as if daring her mother to suddenly resist the control that so clearly overwhelmed the deepest parts of her psyche. “You’re going to cum, and feel more submissive. Only to me… and only when we’re at home, alone. You won’t think it’s unusual, or strange at all… just what happens.

“Got it?”

Thermom slowly pulled herself up to her feet, nodding hazily as she headed again for the stairs. “Yes… Amber… I… obey…”

She disappeared out of sight, and Amber flicked off the TV before laying across the couch with a luxuriating purr. I should have made it easier to put her back into that state intentionally, make it harder to do by accident… but that’s for further uses of my power, right…? She arched her back up, her arms past her head, groaning and yawning. That was a very good way to wake up, at least…

Fuck… my mom is hot.

Amber laughed, before her eyes opened wide. She stared blankly ahead at the ceiling.

As in sexy. You weren’t thinking about her powers. You weren’t thinking about how she can literally turn up the temperature in a room. I guess that explains why she’s never complained about a heating bill, but…

“Hey, Amber…!” Megan’s hair still looked just as fucked as it had from Amber’s fingers lacing through it moments ago when she stepped between Amber and the now blank screen of the TV. “Up to no good?”

Amber smirked. It was hard to get upset, not when she could feel what was coming. Her mother had the same proud look on her face she always did when an especially clever line occurred to her. It was something she could never fight, never resist… and this moment hardly seemed like an exception to the rule.

“Why would that be the case, mother?”

“Because you’re just lying aro-o-ouuuund…!” Megan fell to her knees, clutching a hand between her legs and at her breast as pleasure wracked her body. “O-ohhh… That felt so good… I can hardly be-leaf it… nhaaaaaa…!” Her eyes crossed, and she fell onto her side, thighs squeezing around her hand as she shuddered and twitched.

Whatever mental power Amber had didn’t extend to telepathy, or being able to feel the effect she was having on her mother, but it didn’t need to for her to relish this moment. The way that Megan’s thighs continued to clench, the way her eyes fluttered, the way her lips parted only to slowly shut and rub together, it painted a very clear picture.

Not only had Amber’s powers worked—exactly as she believed they would—but her mother was succumbing so helplessly to her suggestions.

Megan was forbidden from making the connection between her puns and the effect they had on her body and mind. I guessed she would say something eventually, and then maybe again, but… Amber rubbed her own lips together, her thighs clenching tight. She dove right in. Did some part of her still remember, still know and couldn’t resist knowing it would please me, that it would make her feel so good…?

She shrugged.

Either way… I’m going to enjoy watching this!

Even though she wasn’t dressed as a heroine in that moment, just her casual around-the-house look, Megan was still powerful. She was renowned, and known.

Loved.

Adored.

In that moment, she was soaking through her jeans, pitifully moan, and looking much more pitiful than Thermom ever looked on the television. With two of her own puns, she’d blanked out her own ability to be anything short of pitifully submissive.

The scent of her lust filled the air, mingling with her helpless mewls.

Submissive desire silently burned inside of the crumpled heap of woman on the floor, but that was the very same reasons he made no requests to be used, to have a chance to obey. The submissiveness shone from her eyes, and was audible in her every pitiful moan.

Amber smirked, shaking her head. “That… Be-leaf…? That’s… That was just bad.” She sighed, slowly shaking her head. “You must be too out of it to be a real cunning… well… I know that isn’t true… You’re very good with… language.”

Rising up to her feet, Amber grinned down at her mother. She looked just as proud as her mother did every time she knew just what to say. “I wonder how long it’ll take for you to bottom out…”

She blinked, stared blankly for a moment. Tension made her shoulders tighten. A shiver ran down along Amber’s spine. Her fingers twitched, balling up into fists.

Her mother was always punning. Everything was just an excuse for another bad joke, another play on words, some opportunity to make Amber want to scream. Without even thinking of it, she’d nearly referred to her mother’s oral sex skills, and then made a joke about her submissiveness that was every bit as groan worthy.

In mere moments an existential crisis played out across Amber’s face. She whimpered, shook her head, and even quietly growled as her thoughts jumped from one feeling to another.

Each time, hopping from one contradictory emotion to another.

Finally, Amber took a deep, slow breath.

Who cares if I’m the one doing it…? Her shoulders lowered. The tension gradually drained from Amber’s twitching body. It’s what I want, right? I don’t want to fight against my own desires. That sounds… pointless.

Amber smiled and shrugged.

“Fuck it.”

Megan mewled as she slowly rose up to her knees, her eyes so hazy. “Language, dear…”

Amber smirked. “Funny, I was just thinking I wanted to show you that I can be a bit of a polyglot.”

Megan slowly blinked.

“Because I’m quite the cunning linguist.” Amber lowered herself down to the ground, and shoved her mother onto her back in one swift motion. “And I’m going to have you speaking in tongues.

Both women happily giggled as Amber squirmed against her mother. Megan’s sounds, and her face, were far more confused.

All of that uncertainty vanished when Amber whispered in her ear.

A moment later, Megan’s eyes flashed purple.