The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Origin of Mesmera

Mesmera was wearily wiping down the old, dirty bar tables with an even older, dirtier rag. The tavern she worked at (The Dead Ox) was far from the best, but it was the only one in the small town of Mud Ditch. Mesmera often wondered if there was any place in all of Arreth that was more in “the middle of nowhere”. Even the name was pathetic (but strangely fitting, there always seemed to be mud everywhere). Even though she was just another war orphan, she knew she was too good for this dump.

The barmaid was in the midst of this self-pity when an attractive young blue haired warrior woman came into the tavern. Mesmera immediately perked up at her presence. She had seen the girl (a buxom swordswoman named Teeka) several times before.

“Hi, want the usual?” she said in a happy tone of voice.

“Sure Mesmera, you don’t seem to have much else!”

“True, but at least the alcohol content is high enough to kill the bugs!” Mesmera said as she gave Teeka a mug of ale that was just barely above the level of an industrial cleaner.

The girl was a mercenary that helped the beleaguered militias of Seirune against the orc hoards that had (for no apparent reason) attacked pretty much every kingdom in Arreth. The orcs were loosing now, by it had taken almost two years to beat them back.

Mesmera watched longingly as the other girl downed her drink. The horny barmaid wanted to make love to the blue haired vixen so bad it hurt. Unlike Mesmera, Teeka did not seem to be a lesbian. Mesmera herself was an attractive young redhead that could have had her pick of men. However, for as long as she could remember, she only had an eye for the ladies. The only work she could find was as a barmaid, and that meant smelly, ugly men typically surrounded her. Teeka was a refreshing change, if only she could be persuaded to swing ‘that way’. This was a problem that had plagued Mesmera many times in the past, and she was working on a solution.

At night in her room, Mesmera poured over the few magical tomes she had managed to obtain. The girl knew that magic was the key to satisfy her desires, but she would need help to lean all that she needed. The next day she packed her things, quit her job at the tavern, and headed off to a neighboring town where she had heard an elf sorceress lived. Mesmera was hoping that what little money she had saved would be enough to pay for some instruction in the mystic arts.

That evening she arrived at the abode of the sorceress. Mesmera nervously knocked on the door, hoping she would not be sent away out of hand. The door opened revealing a beautiful, buxom, flaxen haired elf maiden. Mesmera now had two women she wanted badly.

“How may I help you?” the beauty said with a lyrical voice.

“Umm...” Mesmera stuttered, “I’d like to learn more about magic, I’m willing to pay for instruction.”

The elf girl smiled, “I have not had an apprentice before, why do you wish to learn?”

“I have a deep interest in the art!” the eager redhead said, hiding her true motives.

“Well, I could use a maid.” The sorceress said looking at Mesmera’s servant garb.

“Oh, I’d be willing to work for your instruction!” this was better than she had hoped.

“All right, and your name would be?”

“Oh, I’m Mesmera. A pleasure to meet you mistress!”

“I am Lilandra, a pleasure to meet you as well.”

* * *

The next year seemed to fly by for Mesmera. She learned all the basics of magic from Lilandra, as well as doing some ‘independent’ research when her mentor was not watching. Her private work centered on learning about the basics of the magic of domination. She had determined that influencing the mind of a woman was the best way to make her into a lesbian lover. After some research, she came across writings describing a technique using swinging crystals that could put people into trances that made them obey commands. Mesmera knew this was what she needed. All she had to do was develop these basic principles for her own purposes.

Mesmera got the chance to pursue her pet project further when her mentor left to visit a friend for a few days. She bought a number of crystals that seemed usable from a local merchant and then worked on the spells she had devised to enchant them. She hoped her customized domination spell along with the crystals trance effect would do the job of turning a woman into her lesbian love slave.

By the time Lilandra had returned, Mesmera was ready. She was eager to test her new toy, and just as eager to make love to the beautiful elf.

“Have you been studying in my absence?” The sorceress asked.

“Yes I have mistress.” The girl said with some truth. “Look at this gem, isn’t it lovely?”

Mesmera held up a gem on a long chain and swung it in front of Lilandra’s eyes. “Why yes, it is quite beautiful.” The elf girl said innocently as her eyes followed the gem as it swung to and fro.

“Yes, it is beautiful mistress, just watch how it glimmers and glows as it swings back and forth, back and forth.” Mesmera said trying to sound calm. Inside she was more nervous than she had even been in her life. If it didn’t work and her mistress figured out what she was trying to do, she would be in trouble. It would have been safer to test the gem on some common girl, but Mesmera had a year’s worth of pent up lust for the elf maiden and she just had to take the chance.

Lilandra’s eyes drooped and a slight smile curled her lips as she watched the gem swing. The lust filled redhead couldn’t believe how well it was working. The magic of the gem was already making it glow as it swung and the elf girl’s eyes grew dim. The innocent sorceress didn’t even notice that she had slipped into a deep trance.

“That’s good mistress, you want to stare deep into the gem’s pretty glow. It feels so good to just relax and watch it swing back and forth, back and forth. You don’t want to think any more, I will do all your thinking for you! All you have to do is obey. It feels so good to obey.”

“Mm... Yes... Feels good...” The elf said in a dreamy voice.

Mesmera thought it was time to test the level of control she had. “Lilandra, you feel so relaxed that you want to take off your clothes. Do it now!” Without a word, the beautiful elf girl slipped out of her dress. Her eyes never left the slowly swinging gem.

Mesmera could hardly contain her lust, but managed to finish the enthrallment. “You now find women very attractive Lilandra, you are a lesbian!” Mesmera said eagerly. “You love me and want to obey me! You want to make love to me, you are my love slave forever!”

“Yes... Love... Forever...” the beautiful elf sighed as she was completely entranced.

The gem stopped glowing as its spell ended and Mesmera set it down. Had it really worked? Would it last? Mesmera’s worries were soon overcome by desire for the naked beauty before her. “Make love to me now!” the redhead ordered.

“With pleasure my Mistress.” Lilandra said happily and Mesmera spent the rest of the day enjoying the fruits of her labor. The servant had become the mistress!

* * *

Over the next few months, Mesmera learned much more about magic from her new lover. She did not have to keep her motivations secret now. The gem, which she now called an obedience crystal, had worked better than expected. Lilandra had been transformed into a happy and obedient slave girl. However, this was not enough for the lust-filled redhead. With her arsenal of new abilities and her first slave girl in tow, Mesmera set out to further test the obedience crystal magic she had invented by enslaving Teeka, the warrior woman she just had to have!

It had been almost two years since Mesmera left her hometown, but it hadn’t changed much. The orc war was over now, so there was no telling if Teeka still lived in the area. Even so, this was the place to start looking.

As it turned out, the female fighter now had a small shop in town where she sold armor and weapons scavenged from the battles of the orc war. Mesmera walked into Teeka’s shop and, seeing that they were alone, decided to go for the direct approach. The buxom, blue-haired girl was even more beautiful than she had remembered. Mesmera walked up to her with confidence.

“I have something I’d like to show you!” the lust filled girl said eagerly.

“What is it? A weapon? I don’t deal in trinkets here. This is a war surplus shop!” Teeka said, not recognizing the ex-barmaid.

“Oh, this is special! I can show you better in the back.”

Teeka eyed the young girl; she didn’t look dangerous at all. “All right, but it better be good!”

“It is good, I assure you!” Mesmera said as the two went behind a heavy curtain and into the back of the shop. “Look at this!” she said as she held up an obedience crystal. It began to glow and swing on its own before Teeka’s eyes.

“Oh, feel... weak...” the warrior woman sighed as she slumped to the floor. She was on her back now, but couldn’t take her eyes off of the gem as it swung incessantly back and forth, back and forth.

This was a new and improved kind of obedience crystal. Made with Lilandra’s help, it was even more seductive than the original. It also swung on its own and telepathically brainwashed the victim, stopping its swinging when finished. Even though it was fully “automated”, Mesmera enjoyed helping the process along.

“That’s right Teeka, just relax and watch the pretty gem swing back and forth, back and forth. It feels so good, you don’t want to fight it!”

“Don’t... want... to... fight...” Teeka whispered as she quickly sank into a deep hypnotic trance.

“As you watch the pretty gem swing back and forth, back and forth, you feel so relaxed, your body is relaxed, and your mind is relaxed. You want to succumb to its power.”

“Relaxed... succumb...” Teeka sighed, all expression gone from her lovely face. With the girl now completely mesmerized, the gem spoke to her enthralled mind.

“Teeka, you are now a willing servant of Mesmera. You love Mesmera and wish to serve her in all ways, forever! You will also obey and serve those whom Mesmera has placed in authority over you. Obedience is bliss! The more you serve, the better you feel, and the more you want to obey!”

“Obey...” Teeka said, totally enraptured. The gem continued.

“You now find beautiful women very attractive Teeka. The thought of making love to a woman makes you very aroused. You want to make love to your mistress and her servants. You are a lesbian love slave! You will be happy forever!”

The light of the obedience crystal grew brighter for a moment, and then it stopped glowing and swinging completely.

“How do you feel Teeka?” Mesmera asked excitedly.

“Wonderful mistress! How may I please you?” Teeka gushed in reply.

Her mission a complete success, Mesmera took her new friend back to the tavern that she and Lilandra were staying at (the old Dead Ox she had once worked as a barmaid in). They both gave Teeka a fond welcome to their little group.

* * *

Mesmera had accomplished her goal. She had the beautiful Teeka as her lover, and the wonderful Lilandra to boot! However, the lustful redhead soon found that this was not enough. Her scholarly studies had expanded her horizons. Why be satisfied with one or two love slaves when she could have an entire harem? Maybe even a whole cult of lesbian love-slave followers to cater to her every desire? Mesmera grinned decadently at all the wonderful possibilities!

The scheming girl had heard of a wealthy merchant in a nearby town that had a small harem of beautiful young women. She decided that these girls needed to be “liberated” from men and become her harem instead! This would be the perfect start to the lesbian cult she now desired. A cult that would spread across the world!

For this, Mesmera needed an even more powerful obedience crystal that could enslave (or “enlighten” as Mesmera liked to call it) multiple girls at once. She would then need to make many copies of it to give to her most trusted servants so they could go out and round up even more girls. The merchant’s small harem would be the perfect test for this new kind of gem, but she needed to make one first.

After consulting with Lilandra and some of her magical tomes, it was decided that the new gems needed to be made out of a certain type of crystal called “Chroma”. These gems were quite beautiful and came in a rainbow of colors, but most importantly, they can contain very powerful magic forces that would destroy a lesser crystal. With the strength of magic Mesmera wanted for the new obedience crystals, they had to be made of Chroma.

Unfortunately, all sorts of magic users used Chroma and the high demand made it very expensive. Since she had little money, the would-be cult leader would have to go out and find some. Fortunately, she had a sorceress and a fighter to help her in this little mission.

To be continued...