The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mesmerized by His Feet

As I tell my story, I realize parts of it are missing from my mind. It started very innocently. I was looking at various Master and slave groups on yahoo, and came across a posting in a group talking about a yahoo group for a Master Jay. As I usually do when I see a new Master/slave group, I joined it. After I joined the group, I went to go look at the Master’s pics. After looking at the pics, I realized that he was not really my type, so I stopped looking further. He was a young Asian guy and although I find some Asian guys attractive, I am not attracted to Asian masters.

Then, about 2 weeks later, when I was on yahoo, I received an instant message from MasterJay82. At the time I had forgotten that I had joined his yahoo group. He said “hello boy” in the instant message and noted that I had recently joined his Master’s group. I said hello back and politely told him that I was not interested. At this point, he sent me an invitation to watch his webcam, along with an instant message telling me that it couldn’t hurt me to at least take a look at him on the cam. So, I clicked yes to the invitation.

When the cam came on, instead of seeing his face, all I saw were the bottoms of his two feet. He sent me another message telling me to just concentrate on the movement of his feet. Now, before this point, I was never into foot worship, so it seemed odd for me that I was still looking at his feet. Sometimes his feet moved in circles, and other times in semi-circles. However, his feet were always moving….not too fast, and not too slow…just the right speed for me to watch the movement of his feet, just like his instant message told me to do. And I was watching them. I was watching their movement. He sent another instant message telling me to relax as I looked at his feet move. To my surprise, I must have sat there watching his feet for about 10 minutes just concentrating on the movement of his feet.

After about ten minutes of concentrating on his feet, he sent me another instant message, asking if I was mesmerized by his feet. Well, I just sat there for ten minutes looking at them move, so I must have been mesmerized. How else could I explain my behavior. So, I told him that I was mesmerized. He told me that was natural and that all guys get mesmerized by his feet when he moves them like that. That the movement of his feet made slaves like me feel relaxed and that it was good to look at his feet, and that we should crave looking at his feet. I was feeling relaxed, so it seemed to know how I was feeling.

It was then that I think it happened. When I was looking at his feet, he started sending me many instant messages. Before sending each new message, he would have me agree with the last message. The first one said that he was a Master and that I was a slave. I already knew that was the case, so I told him that he was a Master and that I was a slave. He told me that Asians were smooth. I agreed with him again. He told me how nice it feels to touch a smooth Asian body. Soon, I was telling him how I needed to touch a smooth Asian body. I no longer wanted to serve a white Master. I needed to serve an Asian Master. I needed to serve Master Jay because Master Jay was superior to all. It was a duty to submit to Master Jay. Then, he told me how special his feet were, and that I would start craving to see them. That I would dream about them at night. That I should log on every day to see if I could see his feet move.

At this point, he invited me to a private chat where two of his slaves were already waiting. There were also looking at his feet on the cam. One had been serving him for 6 months and the other for over 1 year. Somehow one of us suggested that all three of us worship Master Jay together. This was the first that I had heard of worship (although if I had paid attention earlier, I would have noticed that his yahoo group had God in the title- jayfootmastergod.) They told me that when I saw Master Jay’s feet, I should get on my knees in front of the computer. I did that. And then all of us praised Master Jay. Up to this point, I had only seen his feet. While we were praising him, moved his feet so as to allow us brief glances at his face and body. I was surprised to see how attracted I was to him now. Master Jay had a perfect face and a perfect body. I needed to worship Him.

The above is the part that I remember. Either then or other times, I think he must have told me other things that I don’t remember. Because about three weeks later, I was asking (no, more like begging) him to allow me to give a money tribute to my God-Master Jay. As far as I can recall, he never brought up the issue before I did. When I suggested that I give him a tribute, he told me that giving him a money tribute would be a good idea to show my submission to him. He said that the other two slaves show their devotion by also giving him money tributes. I logged onto paypal, and sent money to him. In the transmittal, I thanked him for allowing me to serve him. He explained that with every tribute that I gave to him, I would fall further and further under his control as I would realize how powerful he was when I gave him my hard earned money. Soon, I was asking him for things that in most other situations would seem odd. About two months later, I asked him if I could give him the password to my yahoo and paypal accounts. He initially said no, but after a few days of asking, he allowed me to give my passwords to him. I checked with the other slaves, and apparently they had already given him their passwords. They told me it was a good idea to give Master Jay my passwords as it showed that I trusted Master Jay. So far, he has only taken payments from the paypal when I have asked him if I can give him a tribute.

Later, I asked him if I could recruit other slaves for him. He said that was a good idea and that he was glad that I was thinking of these things on my own. He told me that I should work with the other slaves to recruit for him. Right now, me and the other slaves are putting together a strategy to recruit more slaves for Master Jay. Based upon our experiences, we agreed that all we needed to do for our strategy was to find ways to convince a potential slave to watch Master Jay’s feet on the cam, and soon they will be mesmerized like us.

I am also asking Master Jay to teach me orders in his native language so that he doesn’t have to use English when ordering me around. I am bad at learning languages, but so far, the words that he is teaching me are coming very easily to me. Maybe it has something to do with how I am mesmerized every day when I look at his feet and he teaches me more words.

I have been under Master Jay’s control now for 4 months. Soon I hope I will be able to visit Master Jay so that I can worship his feet and body in person. In the meantime, I log on everyday and watch his feet for ever how long he tells me is enough. And I am now giving him weekly tributes supplemented by other tributes throughout the week. It feels so good to give to him since he is superior to me. And I dream of his feet all the time now. I want to lick every inch of his feet and suck on his toes. And when I think of his perfect Asian body and his perfect feet, I think of how good it would be to give more money to show my devotion to him. It is amazing to think that just 5 months ago I would have not considered an Asian to be my Master or thought about worshipping feet, and now I am mesmerized by Master Jay’s feet and will do anything for my God- Master Jay. Other than having something to do with his feet, I have no idea how he has done this to me. But knowing how good it feels to serve Master Jay, I would not change anything. I am so glad I accepted the invitation to view his webcam.