The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Michelle

by Jonslave30

I walked up the driveway and knocked on the door, apprehensively. I hadn’t seen Michelle for so long that I had the same kind of nervous feeling in my chest that I’d had on our first date, years ago. That had been in high school, and I was the first boyfriend she’d had, even though she was a senior at the time and one of the prettiest girls in school. Her shyness had made her seem unavailable until I’d decided to pierce the veil she kept around her. Years had passed since then, however, and Michelle wasn’t shy anymore. I’d foolishly broken up with her our first year in college and now, 2 years later I was begging her to take me back.

I had seen her at a party and all the old feelings had come rushing back, tinged with a bitter twist of jealousy at the way she hung on her new boyfriend Dave. Dave was a friend of mine from way back, but that didn’t stop me from deciding on the spot to win her back somehow, at all costs. In fact, the fact he was a friend probably helped the decision, because we’d always been competitive and I’d always been jealous of his girlfriends, who were invariably beautiful. Now one of them was my ex, and my jealousy justified itself by arguing that he’d stolen her from me first, even though it was I who had thrown her away.

After that party, I began to e-mail her, bringing up old times, and trying to woo her as I had in high school, and I was quite surprised when the same old romantic lines and silly jokes seemed to work on her. I realized with growing excitement that I hadn’t managed to kill the old attachment after all and our correspondence got friendlier and friendlier. Before long we were talking on the phone and then, three long months after beginning my quest I was standing on her doorstep with a bouquet of roses and a heart beating faster than my 17 year old one had on our first date.

Michelle answered the door with a bright smile and the sight of her brought one to my face. Michelle had always been very cute, with honey blonde hair, and bright blue eyes that sparkled when she gave a little girl smile or wrinkled up her nose, but today she was devastating, and I looked her up and down in awe. She was wearing a pair of little white shorts that showed off her long, tan legs and a red and white tank top that was just as skimpy, showing her flat stomach, which I noticed to my surprise had been pierced, a little glint of a diamond in the smooth, brown plain of her stomach catching and holding my eye. Her breasts jutted out firm and high behind her little top and it seemed a long lingering journey that my eyes made over her form before they finally met hers. They were smiling at me with a glint as bright as the silver had been, pleased with the obvious impression she had made on me. Her pretty hair was in a ponytail, tied with a little red bow, as she had often worn it in high school, but there was no mistaking this confident woman for the shy little girl she had been then, and she knew it.

She took the flowers and invited me in. I stepped into her kitchen and stood there a little awkwardly while she put the roses in water, commenting on how beautiful they were. My eyes watched her ass hungrily as she moved about looking for a vase and she gave me a look over her shoulder that made me blush because it told me she knew exactly what I’d been looking at. The way those shorts looked on her was incredible, and I caught myself wondering why she’d never dressed like that while she was dating me. When she had finished with the flowers she turned and looked at me and there was a moment of awkward silence. Her arms reached out to each side, running along the counter and I took in her beauty like a physical sensation, loving the way her breasts jutted up as she leant back against the sink. Her shirt rode up a bit and her belly ring glinted at me; her eyes were trained on me knowingly and I crossed the kitchen in two long steps to wrap this luscious thing in my arms.

But she stopped me, holding up a hand to my chest, and smiling at my eagerness. “Jon, don’t you think we should talk about this. I mean, I’m dating your best friend.”

“He’s not my best friend” I said, in a voice with pleading that was only half feigned. I looked a giggle or smile from her, but her eyes became stern.

“I know you say you really want me back, but you hurt me last time, Jon. You’re going to have to prove yourself a little, you know?

“I know Michelle—I told you I would, and I mean it. We don’t even have to do anything today...”

Now Michelle chuckled, when I hadn’t meant her to. “Oh, thank you Sir, for telling me I don’t have to have sex with you!”

“That’s not what I meant...” I still was standing so close to her that her breasts touched my chest, and I felt her breath on my mouth as she spoke, looking up at me. I should probably have been frustrated, but her closeness made me light headed and I smiled goofily instead.

“I know.” she said, and her eyes softened a little. “But I sometimes think you’re trying to get back at him. I don’t want to be some kind of pawn between you.”

“You’re not a pawn” I said eagerly, sensing a good line. “You’re a queen. I’d do anything I could to convince you. I’ve told you that before, and I meant it.” I had told her similar things many times. My e-mails, in fact, often took on a pitiful begging tone.

She smiled up at me. “Anything?”

I nodded and felt her hand on my shoulder, gently pushing me downwards. I obeyed her, getting to my knees and sliding my hands down her side as I kissed her flat stomach. She sighed a little, and I found my eyes level with her lovely belly ring, the light glinting from it as she swayed gently from side to side in front of me. It stared at it fascinated, noticing a multi-colored sparkle in what had previously been only silver. “I love that ring of yours!”

She giggles a little, looking down at me. I felt her hands in my hair, holding my head as I stared at her ring. “I know...” she said. “You haven’t stopped looking at it since you came in. Dave got it for me...” “Dave...” I said, the name not meaning much at first, though for the last few weeks it had always brought a twinge of jealousy.

“Yes. He’s a much better lover than you ever were. And his cock ... much bigger! It must be twice your size!”

There was a cruel sound to her voice now, and, though it took me a second to actually register what she had said, I couldn’t really believe what I was hearing. The strangest part, though, was that it didn’t bother me. I was unbuttoning her little shorts and pulling the zipper down, my hand trembling a little with anticipation. I remember thinking distinctly that she could say anything she wanted, do anything she wanted, if I could only have one more taste of that pussy.

Michelle wiggled seductively as I slid the shorts down over her gorgeous legs. I ran my hand over her red panties, feeling her lips through the silk, and the ring in her stomach sparkled again, and seemed for an instant so bright there was nothing else in the room. I heard her voice through the light, though, saying what sounded suddenly true and obvious to me: “You’re nothing much compared to him, but I decided I could use you for something ... I’ve been advertising for a maid lately for instance, but then I realized why pay a girl when I could have you do it for free. There’s a lot of fun things I could do with you, and after all, you really were a good pussy licker!”

My face was pressed against her pussy now, lapping and kissing the moistening folds. She raised herself onto the kitchen counter and pushed on the back of my head, holding me firmly between her thighs. I licked greedily, remembering how much I loved her taste. I ran my tongue up and down the center from the bottom of her pussy to the edge of her clit then back. I heard her moaning as she pushed back against my licks and I smiled gratefully when she reached down and parted her lips with her fingers, opening herself for my tongue.

I replaced my tongue with my lips, wrapping them around the top of her pussy, sucking the folds that protected her clit in and out. I wrapped my hand around her and held her ass to steady her on the counter as I felt her hips begin to rock faster. Her hands clenched around my head tighter and I hear her murmuring soft words of encouragement between her moans. My own cock was rock hard, glad to be back in what she told me was my “rightful place.”

Her body convulsed as she came, her thighs clamped tightly around my head and I heard her giggling a little as the waves of pleasure rippled through her. She wasn’t done with me yet though. I found myself pushed to the floor, where she straddled my face and slowly lowered herself down. My tongue was ached a little but I was eager to please and grasped at her ass as she sat on my mouth.

She pulled away from my tongue though, lifting a little. “Gentle” she admonished. “Or I won’t let you lick me at all!” She hovered there, my nose in the fold of her pussy and began to rock slowly, rubbing her wetness against my lips, just barely letting them touch her. I responded by flicking my tongue as lightly as I could back and forth against her, letting her tender flesh slowly rise with excitement again.

She rode my face for quite a while on the kitchen floor, starting very slow and taking her time, letting me increase the pace to bring her to the brink, then suddenly stopping and pulling slightly away, making me slow. She had spent many nights teaching me just how she liked being licked while we were dating, but this was a longer and more exacting lesson than I’d ever had. The whole time she talked to me in her low sultry voice, calling me her slave, telling me that licking pussy was all I was good for, that I’d never have my cock inside her again but that I was going to be even more devoted to her then ever.... I only listened with half my mind, and thought at first she was just talking dirty but the sound of her voice was an incredible turn-on and the sentences, only half understood, seemed to melt into my mind like butter into hot toast.

Finally, she came, bouncing up and down on my face wildly and letting loose with a scream. Laughing, she stood up and slid on her little red panties. Michelle had always had the habit of laughing, from release or joy, when she came, but this laughter sounded different. I started to stand up but she grabbed me by the shoulders as I got to my knees. She held me in that position, kneeling in front of her. I looked up questioningly and she smiled into my eyes before placing a hand on the back of my head and lowering it a bit.

My eyes were level with her beautiful stomach again and the little diamond began to glow in the smooth brown expanse between her red panties and the bottom of her red tank top. I felt myself fading a bit as the ring began to glow brighter, and I heard her soft voice speaking far away.

“My ring’s drawing you in again Jon ... I’ve decided to make you my slave and you are going to quite willingly become that for me. I think you’ve always wanted that deep down, haven’t you.”

I found myself nodding, and heard her chuckle a little. “Well, you really aren’t good for much else, after all, but I think you will make a good slave, especially with the help of this magic ring. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to convince you to do everything I’ve got planned for you, but with the ring you’ll have no choice. Whenever you see it you will obey my every command and the suggestions I give you under it will linger... you’ve felt it’s control a little today, but after all I only made you do today what you want with your conscious mind. I mean, I know you always used to love to lick my pussy, and you were hoping I’d give you a taste today weren’t you?”

“Yes, of course I was.” I said, tongue tracing along my lip, savoring the taste of her still in my mouth.

She purred a little, satisfied. “Well, you’ll have plenty more chances to taste it again if you please me, which I’m quite sure you will! From now on you will have no pussy but mine, other women will still attract you but you won’t be able to please any of them. You’re at my beck and call now, and you will address me as Mistress. You will not contact me by e-mail or phone—you will wait at home for me to contact you. You will be very aware of how I am controlling you, and not able to do a thing about it.”

With that the light faded to a dim glow and I looked up into her eyes, much more beautiful than the eyes of the little girl I once knew. She allowed me to stand and I stood there, trying to process everything that had just happened. I felt totally normal again, but I knew she wasn’t kidding me. I was fully clothed still, but I felt like I’d just had the most incredible sex.

She giggled a little at me, and guided me towards the door. “Thanks for coming, slave.” she said. “But I’ve got to get dressed and take a shower before my boyfriend gets home.” In response to my forlorn look she said “don’t worry, I’ll call you soon” and ushered me out the door much as she would have a mannequin.

The word “slave” stuck in my head for a long time on the drive home. “The nerve of her,” I thought, “calling me that.” And yet I loved her confidence and really didn’t mind. I had trouble sleeping that night and laid awake late, hoping she would call. The same thing happened the next night.

To Be Continued...