The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

http:clubs/MichelleRules

Last week I read on the MC Forum that Jon and Michelle were the most popular MC protagonists. Who am I to fight it?

In this story Michelle uses the internet to hypnotize and enslave.....uh .... Jon

As Jon sat in his lawyers office, with lovely Michelle Yin and his new lawyer, Susie Chan, seated at the table in front of him ( why were THEY sitting together?) ,he signed each and every contract they gave him. Power of Attorney, transfer of property, will, they all started to blend into each other as he wrote his name, and placed his initials on endless copies of an infinite number of documents. Occasionally his mind wandered to the peculiar set of circumstances that had him here, transferring all his worldly possessions to a woman he had known for less than a month. A person who, less than 30 days ago, was just to him a set of photos in one of those free internet clubs.

He had stumbled across the site accidentally while surfing for porn ( he WAS a guy—remember?) and was intrigued by the club name, dripping with FemDom meaning to a man who craved for just that kind of kink.

Now Jon, wasn’t a sexual or real-life submissive , in fact he owned and operated a giant manufacturing firm based on the “old economy.” He was the hands on president of the firm which made, distributed, and sold low tech tools for the building trades. His father had owned the company before and when his dad died he inherited his father’s fortune, the business, and he already had the family know-how to run the business—very successfully.

He WAS in control of EVERYTHING is his life.

But he did like to look at pictures of women dominating men, it was his secret passion, and he had bookmarked dozens of web sites showing dominating women in various stages and styles of dress and undress.

The MichelleRules site was a good find for him. Although there was no nudity, he DID find, in the Photos section, a number of photo sets of a BEAUTIFUL Asian woman , identified as Michelle Yin, dressed in various costumes depicting women in positions of power. There was certainly SOMETHING about the photos that attracted him, or more truthfully MANY somethings.

There was a section depicting her as an erotic business executive, another showing her in a revealing uniform as a sexy cop, one more with her ( almost) in the uniform of a military officer, and still another of her in a seductive black dress looking like some sort of vampire Princess, a la Elvira. He spent his first day at the site just reading the notes posted in the messages section.

“Michelle I love you and want to be your slave.”

“Michelle, I surrender my life to your power.”

“Michelle, I am yours totally.”

“ I will obey you forever.”

The same bullshit you read in every on of those D/S clubs, with horney males boasting about supreme, life long devotion(until they had to pay to join a membership only site). Then they would disappear.

These were a bit more fervent, a bit more submissive, but just the SOS.

The next time he visited the club he decided to check out the pictures. He clicked on the “Business Executive, Your Boss " Album and saw Yin dressed in a sexy business suit. The full length pictures DID show that the dark skirt was a bit too short for the REAL business world, however. She also was wearing a white , silk blouse under the tailored black suit-coat, which matched the short, short skirt.

The successive photos drew the viewer closer and closer to the “picture” Michelle, until the viewer could only see her amazingly beautiful face, and a blue sapphire necklace she held next to her face.

This same facial close up was the thumbnail on an mpeg in the file and he clicked on that and heard her wonderful, seductive voice through the speakers in his computer. I really didn’t matter what she said, in fact , her voice was just so damn sexy , he didn’t care WHAT she was saying.

A few minutes later he shut down his computer.

The next day he again clicked on the club. In fact, an email in his inbox had invited him to view another of the albums, and he thought that would be a VERY good idea !

This time he clicked on the " Policewoman, Follow Her Orders " Album. This time Michelle appeared as a very erotic cop, with handcuffs in one hand. Once again the sequence took Jon from a full length photo showing this sensuous woman head to foot, to a medium close up so he could see her full, lush breasts in a lacy black bra peeking out from her open-to-the-third-button police uniform shirt. The final photos of the album took his gaze still closer to her wonderful face, again showing her deep, blue eyes , unusual for an Asian. Oddly , she STILL held the sapphire necklace in her hand. She suspended the solitaire blue jewel from a fine gold chain, which she held between two graceful fingers. Strangely the color of the jewel EXACTLY matched the color of her eyes. Must be some sort of manip, he thought.

He clicked on the mpeg and THIS time he was able to make out the words, the Michelle-pic was saying.

“You must always do what the police say. It keeps you out of trouble. Always obey the police, always obey ME......”

Soon too, this inane dialog faded and he turned off his computer for the day.

The fourth day, as he clicked his computer on, the " You’ve Got Mail !” sound file jumped up and he clicked on his inbox to see yet another invitation to visit the MichelleRules Club and to see another of her sexy albums.

This one, the " Your Superior” album , pictured the amazingly beautiful Michelle in an abbreviated military uniform bearing the rank insignia of a four star Army general.

As Jon looked at the photo he immediately felt extraordinarily excited by her appearance. She was so beautiful. So sensuous. So POWERFUL.

When he clicked on the mpeg this time he listened intently as the image of his exotic woman repeated over and over, " In the Army you must obey the orders of your superior in every way. You KNOW I am your SUPERIOR in every way and you MUST obey me..... Obey me......Obey me ... I am your SUPERIOR....”

He heard every word of the sound file for ten or fifteen minutes and then, without prompting turned off the computer.

The first thing in the morning, as soon as he got into the office, he quickly turned on his computer and opened up the MichelleRules Club and clicked on the fourth picture album, “Your Hypnotic Mistress.”

This time sensuous, seductive Michelle was dressed in a black, diaphanous, gothic dress as if she were a magical, hypnotic vampire Goddess. Her amazingly deep, seductive, mesmeric blue eyes seemed to gaze at him as he clicked from photo to photo, rushing to see the mpeg file at the end.

Emanating from his computer , he heard her melodic, hypnotic voice entreating him, " You KNOW my magical power has you seduced and entranced ... you are entering a deep ... hypnotic .... submissive .... trance and you LOVE to listen to my voice ... and stare into my eyes.... you are helpless when you are near me .... you are powerless to resist any suggestion your Vampire Princess imparts ... you desire me ... you love me ... you WANT to be my slave .... you need to be my slave....... obey me ...... obey me ..... obey me..... obey me.....

A few minutes later, Marianne, Jon’s secretary startled him by putting down flight tickets on his desk.

“Oh! Sorry, Marianne, I must have dozed off? What are these?”

“Why they are the tickets to L.A. for the business trip that you scheduled yesterday. I got that hotel down in Dana Point that you asked for. It was a bit more expensive, but I got the suite overlooking the ocean as you requested.”

Jon looked up blankly at Marianne as he accepted the tickets, remembering—sort of—that he had indeed ordered the tickets for the next day.

“ Your appointments are listed in the folder, as you requested , most are in your suite, to save travel time.”

“Thanks, Marianne. Uh, When do I leave again ?”

“Why, first thing in the morning as you requested. The limo will pick you up at seven, and I reserved a Cadillac at the other end for a rental car. Have a good trip, sir.” she replied and returned to her desk.

As usual she was very efficient and had anticipated his every wish.

He just wished that he had REMEMBERED telling her to order the tickets. As he wheeled the big boat of a car into the curved drive of the upscale hotel he was met by a valet who took his keys and a bellman who took command of his luggage. He was escorted directly to his suite by the concierge who completed the business details necessary to complete the check in.

As Jon thought about his first meeting , early the next morning, he sipped the Champaign that the hotel had left, chilled in his room, as was their custom for important guests, like Jon.

He figured on a quiet night tonight. Just dinner in the hotel and a refreshing night’s sleep.

Jon had just stepped out of the shower, in preparation for dinner, when he heard an insistent knock at his door. Assuming it to be the bellman returning with his laundry, he opened the door, and there, framed in the light of the hall was a woman he recognized instantly. It was Michelle Yin, the woman whose picture was on the club site he had been visiting every day for the last week. In fact, she was dressed in the very same, black gown that she had worn in the vampire album. And snuggled, deep in her full, lush cleavage, he could see the VERY sapphire she had held in her and, the one that PERFECTLY matched , in color, her deep, compelling blue eyes.

He was momentarily taken aback, and Michelle used that opportunity to slip by him into the room and ,with a deft move , she pushed the door closed as she entered the opulent suite. He turned to face her.

“How ? Who ? What?” Jon stuttered as he looked at the beautiful woman standing in front of him.

Although he towered over her, he somehow felt an intrinsic power radiate from the dark skinned beauty. In person she seemed to be a mixture of all the beautiful facets of Indian, Thai, Chinese and Vietnamese cultures, with full red lips, almond shaped eyes, and long jet-black hair. Unlike most Asian women, however, her breasts were full and voluptuous.

She was startlingly beautiful.

Finally he was able to control his own breathing and ,as calmly as he could , he spoke to her.

“ I’m sure one of my business contacts has sent you to the hotel to, shall we say, SMOOTH our business transactions tomorrow. But let me assure you, this isn’t the way I do business. I have a lovely fiancéé at home and have no desire to engage in ANY type of play with you. I find it an amazing coincidence that they have sent a woman whose web club I recently visited, but even THAT coincidence will not cause me to treat them favorably. Now tell me, Michelle, if that is your name, who sent you?”

The gorgeous woman stepped a bit closer and looked up into his eyes. " Why YOU sent me, Jon....”

He backed up a step, feeling very vulnerable standing there naked ,save the large bath towel wrapped around his waist. As he backed away he realized he was now firmly blocked in place by the door itself. She stood squarely in front of him, just staring up at him.......

“What ? I sent for you ? I did no such thing....”

“Ah, but you did my dear. You phoned me. You told me where you would be staying. You begged me to come here. Don’t you remember? That’s why you are here in California. You came to see me....in person.... you were so fascinated by my pictures on the web you HAD to see me.”

Jon was confused. His mind was spinning as he continued to look into Michelle’s beautiful, blue eyes. He wanted to look away, but somehow felt unable to do so.

He was immobilized now, stuck between the exotic woman and the closed door. And then, slowly, gracefully, but unstoppably Michelle reached up and started to trace slow, gentle circles on his temples and spoke to him in that sensuous, honey and velvet voice he loved so much on the computer.

“Jon ... please listen to me now .... everything will soon start receding for you, Jon. .. just as it did when you watched me on your computer... just listen to me as everything recedes far ... far away .... you can still see me ... and hear my voice ... but everything else is getting farther and farther away .......”

“But....but.....” he stuttered.

“Farther and farther, Jon .... now you will find that it is very easy to stare into my eyes as I talk to you .... stare deeper and deeper into my eyes .... swimming in my eyes .... drowning in my eyes .... deeper and deeper....”

Michelle’s warm forefingers continued to massage Jon’s temples, running gently yet firmly , now on the temples, now down the jaw line, relaxing Jon’s tight jaw, now back upwards ... light ... soothing ... feathery ...now circling his eyes ... his eyelids ... his brow .... slowly .... slowly ....

“Look deeper Jon ... it makes you feel so good ... so relaxed ... so submissive to just gaze deep ... deep ... into my hypnotic eyes.... deeper and deeper, Jon ......deeper and deeper.....”

A faint smile was on her beautiful lips as Jon edged closer to total surrender. He tried to say something but his lips could barely move, and no sound came from his mouth.

“Good, Jon... you are responding JUST as I wish you to .... now you understand that you cannot resist me ... you want to do just as Michelle commands... you need to obey Michelle ...Michelle rules, you know.... ”

Jon had ceased making any effort to resist Michelle’s instructions and continued to stare blankly into her mesmerizing blue eyes. His breathing had become shallow, his jaw hung slack, as he continued to look only at her eyes.

Michelle stepped even closer and opened her eyes fully, focusing her awesome hypnotic power on the now helpless businessman.

His eyes slammed shut and he swayed back and forth in rhythm with the gentle stroking of her fingers.

“I want you to surrender now Jon ... no more resistance ... no more fighting ... just sweet ... submissive surrender to your new Mistress ... surrender to her power ...you KNOW I am superior to you in every way ... you MUST obey your superior.... just as you obey your boss ... just as you obey the police ... just as a military man obeys orders... you will obey MY orders... you are falling deep into a hypnotic trance now, Jon ... deep hypnotic trance ... you must obey me Jon .... obey ..... surrender .... obey ....”

“ssss " he struggled.

“What my dear ? What are you trying to say?”

“sssurrr....”

“You may speak now Jon, open your eyes and speak to me....”

Jon’s eyes blinked slowly open and he found himself looking at the blue sapphire necklace as Michelle moved it slowly back and forth across his field of vision. His eyes locked onto the sparkling jewel, " SURRENDER. I MUST SURRENDER ..” he spoke forcefully, eyes never wavering from the moving sapphire.

“ Now you ALSO know that every time you look into my eyes and I command you to obey you will return to this deep hypnotic sleep of surrender, but also know that when ANY woman holds this necklace, this blue-like-my-eyes, necklace before you and commands you to obey, you will serve HER as well. Tell me you will serve , Jon. Tell your Mistress you will obey.”

“I will serve and obey, Mistress... serve and obey....”

Jon’s will power was gone, this tall, powerful businessman was standing before a woman he dwarfed, yet he was hers . Hers to command.

“Serve... and ... obey...” he responded emotionlessly.

Michelle reached up and with her free hand brushed her fingers across the front of the towel and was pleased to find that in spite of his deep hypnotic trance Jon was fully erect. Her erotic power combined with her skill in mental manipulation had turned Jon into a helpless, horney slave to her wishes.

First she would take command of his life totally. She COULD steal his fortune as she had stolen his mind, but then she would lose his business skills as well, and, she thought, it is better to own the fishing boat than to buy fish.

“Look at your Mistress, Jon. Look at me and feel desire welling up within you. Know that whether you are under my spell or released from it that you love me. You worship me. You want me more than any woman you have ever known . More than your fiancéé. More than life itself. You love me. Tell me Jon... say the words.”

First he nodded in agreement and then as she watched his eyes it was if he were processing information like a computer. He blinked a couple of times, then his eyes softened as he looked at the vision of loveliness before him.

“ I ... I ... love you, Michelle. I love you....”

He fell to his knees in front of the Asia hypnotist and kissed her feet, then grabbed onto her as if she were the only thing stopping him from blowing away in a hurricane.

“I LOVE YOU ... I LOVE YOU!”

Michelle laughed. " Yes my pet, I know you do. And you will have me as your bride. But you KNOW that my friend Susie Chan will live with us in our home. And you KNOW she and I are lovers. You will serve me, but Susie and I will be in total charge of you. It is SHE who will wear the necklace of power and I that will entrance you with just a look , but you WILL marry me. I’m SO happy you stumbled across my web site. You’d be surprised how many POOR men find it, it was wonderful to find a rich, powerful man like you had fallen into my little trap.

Now, with full realization of what was happening Jon started to cry, " But I LOVE YOU.... I LOVE YOU....”

She firmly held his head between her hands and reached down and drew her tongues across his lips . He shuddered with pleasure. Then Michelle once again forced him to direct his gaze into her beautiful blue eyes.

“OBEY.”

Was her single word command.

And Jon knew he would do whatever she commanded, forever. He knew. He KNEW!