The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Micki — If That Is Your Real Name

by Sega-boy

With a swipe of a card, the door of the hotel unlocked and in rushed two young people in lust. She was blond. He had brown hair and an Ivy League cut. They were already mashing lips and sucking face. They groped at each other as buttons were being undone and soon clothes began coming off.

“I want you Leslie,” he said, panting eagerly.

She quickly looked over his chiseled body from head to toe. He was undeniably, husband material: Sexy, charming and most importantly her’s.

She aggressively kissed him.

Take off your pants,” she said to him while removing her bra. Her nice, sexy tits jutted out their approval of the evening’s turnout.

She hadn’t felt this way since her first love.

Down came his boxers and she could see that her earlier grope at him had not been deceiving. He was hung and getting erect before her eyes.

She dropped to her knees and wrapped her right hand around his girth.

She immediately plunged his cock into her mouth. He seemed to be impressed by her ability and let out some sounds of satisfaction.

Her eyes looked up at him. She was more excited than ever. She stroked him with her right hand and the other was thrust down her own pants.

A bit more of licking him and pleasuring herself and she decided that they were both properly fluffed.

At this point, she got up and pulled down her pants, panties and all. She stepped out of them and with a spin, she presented herself to him.

“I want THAT inside me here,” she said as she turned to look over her shoulder.

His hands grabbed her firm ass and he entered her from behind with an expert’s precision.

“Yes,” she exclaimed, “Fuck me!”

He began drilling her.

Her breathing increased exponently as did his tempo.

She was almost fit to cum already. It made her scream.

Nearing the final stretch, she was just about there. He was so large and firm and sticking it to her. She repeatedly pinched her nipples to push herself over the edge.

Now she was there, and she came right on his cock.

She was so loud, chances are the neighbors could hear her, but she couldn’t care less at this point. He had done it to her.

“That was so good,” she said so that he could hear, her ass still to him.

She turned her head so he could lean around and they kissed some more.

This was one guy she didn’t mind “porno-tonguing” with.

Then, he slid out of her and said, “Now me!”

She kneeled down again and spun around on her knees to face his crotch once more.

“Yes baby,” she said, “Tell me what to do.”

She was looking directly at his outstretched cock and suddenly it seemed as if it was having a staring contest with her. His cock was now looking more like some living creature with a mind of its own.

She only had time to blink once before a thread-like beam of pinkish, white light shot out of his dickhole and hit her right between the eyes. She immediately froze with her blue eyes wide open.

After a minute of this, the light changed intensity as if a switch had been flicked on.

She seemed like she was still in another world, but she could hear his voice, programming her. Perhaps, she was dreaming. She couldn’t tell for certain. Then she heard his voice again. It was powerful, she thought, and she must obey. His words were leading her back to the floor of the hotel where she knelt in front of him.

“Now,” he said in an authoritative tone, “Tell me your name.”

“I am, " she said, “Teresa.”

“So then, you lied when you told me it was Leslie?” he asked.

“Yes,” she answered in the same dream-like monotone.

“Just as I thought,” he said,“but now I know your true name.”

“Yes,” she said.

“Teresa.”

“Yes,” she responded.

“You will do as I say,” he ordered. “Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she said, “I will obey.”

“What is your desire?” he asked.

“To... please you,” she said.

The light intensified once more to the degree that it had originally struck her. Then he commanded her to open her mouth and she did so.

“You have no gag reflex, slave. You will fully take my instrument in your mouth without difficulty and you will swallow its content.”

The light stopped shooting out of his penis and it began to harden once again.

Her mouth remained open. Patiently she waited, never blinking, prepared to take him in once more. Then, as promised, he went in deep as he could go. He came instantly, and she ingested as instructed.

He withdrew from her mouth. She still looked like she had just been hit by the light. Her mouth still agape.

“Do you crave more, slave?” he asked. “Want me to fuck you again?”

“Yes,” she said very dream-like while staring into space. “I want you to come inside me,” she added.

He played with her breasts a bit while she remained kneeling in place and unmoving. Next, he beat the perky tips of her breasts with his cock until they were sticky.

“Stand up, Teresa,” he commanded. She did so.

“Rub your tits,” he said, “Really work that stuff into your skin.”

She silently did as he commanded. Her nipples swelled more than ever. She began getting wet again.

He softly placed his victory fingers on her cunt. Her body unflinching, she continued massaging her breasts.

“Are you wet?” he asked.

“Yes.... I.. am... wet,” she said.

Approving of this, he pushed the two fingers inside her pussy and sampled her wetness.

“Good girl,” he said. “You may stop rubbing your tits and push them together for your master.”

She silently did as he told her, looking statuesque in this new pose.

“Beautiful, he said. “On to phase two.”

“Phase.., two,” she responded.

He picked her up like she weighed nothing and placed her on his raging erection. She remained trance-like in his arms as he pumped her.

Then as they got faster he said, “Orgasm!”

Upon hearing this, she came once more. She let out an unrestrained yell as if she were back to normal and having the fuck of her life.

When she subsided, it was his turn and he busted tremendously inside her. Nothing pleased her more than to let him do so.

He set her back on her feet and pulled out of her.

Who is your master, Teresa?” he asked.

“You are my master,” she said, this time sounding robotic.

“Affirmative, my little robot. Your transformation is nearly complete,” he said. “And do you know what the next step is?”

“Yes,” she said, “To be fucked in the ass, master.”

“Excellent,” he said, “Assume the position.”

“Yes master,” she belted and spun her ass around like a true sex-bot.

He slowly went inside her until satisfied with the results, then he set to banging her ass.

“Bring yourself to orgasm, my lovely,” he said and he readied himself again.

She masturbated herself like there was no tomorrow.

“Ready, master,” she said.

“Three, two... one!” he said and this time they both exclaimed their delight as he made his final deposit of the evening.

With that, it was done, and it wasn’t even midnight yet.

He backed away from her slowly, withdrawing his cock, which appeared alive again, much like a cobra this time. He lovingly looked over her. She remained bent over for him and dripping cum.

“Now lie on the bed,” he commanded.

She swiftly became upright.

“I will obey,” she droned and then marched to bed.

“Your system overloaded. You must shutdown my little sex-bot. When you awaken, it will be like being booted up for the first time.” he said.

* * *

Teresa did wake up later, but not at the hotel. She was in a white, sterile metal room. Her skin was metallic and she was surrounded by other metallic women. They were all fully nude too just as she was.

A robot woman with a glowing “8” above her chest addressed her.

“Teresa,” she said.

“Affirmative,” said Teresa-bot.

“You are safe among your robot sisters now. We have neutralized our renegade sister, the “man” you were seduced by this evening. Our mistress will pass sentence on shapechanger “Micki” on her next visit. We regret this has happened to you and are sorry that we are unable to reverse the process, however, we have deleted your obedience programs and have restored you to our settings,” said the number 8 ladybot.

Teresa-bot just lay there on the cold, metal table, absorbing the shocking news without feeling, much like a machine would.

“We have also added your data to our own, and would like to bring your roommate and her best friend into our fold.”

“Yes,” Teresa finally said. “My roomate will love the transformation, and her best friend is the love of her life. I will do this task at once.”

“There is an additional process you must undergo, and then you will be fully functional,” said number 8.

“Affirmative,” said Teresa. The robot then maneuvered herself off of the table and marched to the center of the room.

Once in place, her eyes began to glow. Then, Teresa acknowledged her new station in the sisterhood.

“Unit 5288 online and accessing lesbian subroutine files,” she said. “Initializing cunnilingus with Anita 7 through 12.”

As soon as the robots were all in position, Unit 5288 squatted, pressing her naked sex onto the face of number 10. Then the other four robots encircled her tightly.

“Ready,” 5288 confirmed.