The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Any comments will be gladly received at

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back!

Thanks to all of you who contacted me about earlier parts of “The Milk Bar”. You can find earlier parts under my “pen-name” in the Bondage and Domination heading at the www.assgm.com web site. Part 12 was posted August, 2000.

The Milk Bar—Chapter 33

During the night he dreamed of men and of sex. Then, in his dream, he was being held down by a group of men and one of them came at him with a huge vacuum cleaner. He pushed the hose over Greg’s cock and balls and vacuumed and vacuumed until Greg felt his genitals ripped away from his body. He screamed as he watched them disappear up the hose. Suddenly, he was awake, his heart pounding and a sense of complete disorientation. The room was dark and, as consciousness flowed back into his mind, he heard the sounds of men breathing, some snoring, in their sleep. That’s right; he was in his stall at the Milk Bar. He was alright. He was safe. His cock and balls so ached profoundly that he was sure he wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep. And his skin was painful and tight like it was sunburned. He groaned as he rolled onto his hands and knees. Whatever Burt had given him had worn off and, judging by the darkness, it was still hours until dawn. He got to his knees and then staggered to his feet. His hand automatically reached to his chest to touch the burning skin and he jerked it back when his fingers encountered smooth skin. What happened to his hair? Then he remembered and felt a rush of heat spread over his entire body. He’d been sanded nude! All his hair was gone, with the exception of what was on his head! He felt profoundly embarrassed and humiliated. But he needed sleep. He was exhausted but in too much discomfort to sleep. He needed to find Master Burt. The only light in the room came from under the door that opened into the training area. He shuffled to the door and opened it. On the other side was the hall adjoining the training rooms and there was a light coming from one of the rooms. So he moved toward it, not even sure what he hoped to find.

Inside the room, Burt was seated at a desk, going over some books. He glanced up at the sound of Greg’s bare feet on the floor. “Greg? What’s the matter? Why are you up? You should be in your stall boy.” Greg tried to cover his denuded crotch with his hands. “I had a nightmare Sir and it woke me up and my cock and balls hurt too much to sleep. Can you give me something Sir? Please?” Burt gently smiled. “Sure boy. I understand. Mr. Carrothers really gave you a working-over. Let me get you something for the pain.” He rose and went to a cabinet from which he pulled a small bottle. He opened it and shook a couple of pills into his hand. “Here. These will help. Some pain-killer.” Greg knelt and, as was expected of a man-cow, begged for the medicine by humping Burt’s leg. As he did, he groaned from the slightest touch of his genitals on his Master’s limb, not to mention the touch of Burt’s pant leg on his extra-sensitive skin. Burt dropped the pills into his open mouth and he swallowed gratefully. “Thank you Sir. Please forgive me for disturbing you.” “It’s alright boy. I understand. Go back to your stall now.” “Yes Sir. Thank you Sir.” “By the way boy.” “Yes Sir?” Greg turned back toward Burt. “You’d better get over being embarrassed about losing your hair. I’m sure Delaney won’t make it permanent, but when a customer wants to do that, that’s his privilege. So don’t assume that you’ll always be allowed to keep your hair.” “Yes Sir,” Greg answered dejectedly and he shuffled back down the hall to his cubicle where he curled up and closed his eyes. In a matter of moments, consciousness ebbed and his breathing deepened into the rhythms of sleep.

When Greg awoke, it was bright in the room and all of the other man-cows were gone. He must have overslept! He looked around to be sure there was no one else around and hurried over to the door and into the training area. Soon, he found Master Burt in the Mind-Training room, where the man-cows were inducted into service and received continued conditioning through the computerized programs. Burt had Ted, the handsome but rebellious man-cow, shackled to a post, his eyes fastened on a computer screen as he repeated over and over. “My body belongs to the Milk Bar. My dick belongs to the Milk Bar. My mouth belongs to the Milk Bar. My ass belongs to the Milk Bar. My cum belongs to the Milk Bar. My body belongs.” Interspersed throughout his mantra were moans and whimpers as Burt alternately working his tits, his genitals and his ass and the message was pounded into his brain and his body. His dick was rock-hard and leaking copiously, so it must have been having the desired affect.

As Greg approached, Master Burt looked up at him. “Ah, boy. You’re awake. You slept quite a while.” “I’m sorry Sir,” Greg answered, dropping to his knees. “I have no excuse Sir.” “It’s alright boy. The pain killer did that. Besides, you needed to rest. Since your milk teat and bag were worked so hard last night, there won’t be any training involving them today. Go into the weight room and find Frank. Tell him that you’re to do a complete body work-out. When you’re finished with that and you’ve cleaned up, come back and find me. We’ll introduce you to fuck-work, since men don’t usually get hard when they start that. Then there’s a little bit of work Mr. Delaney’s asked me to do on your memory. “Yes Sir. Thank you Sir.” And Greg turned to go down the hall to the weight room as he’d been ordered

Frank worked Greg’s body over almost as hard as his milker had worked him the night before, although in a different way. He did squats with weights to strengthen his legs. He worked out on the machine to build up his glutes. He did curls and reverse curls on the incline. He did pushups with Frank’s foot pressing on his back. “Good boy. That’s 150. Do ten more. Come on boy; work!” Greg groaned and pushed himself up once again, his arms quivering in fatigue. He’d been building up to this ever since he was inducted into the Milk Bars herd, but it never ceased to be painful. When he finally reached 160, he collapsed on the floor and Frank cheered. “Good boy! Alright. Between your mouth and your arms, you’ll never have any trouble winning a Circle Bar Suck.” “Thank you Sir,” Greg gasped, trying to catch his breath as he rolled over onto his back and rubbed his throbbing biceps. Rubbing the salty sweat into his tender skin stung like fury, but his muscles ached more and cried out for relief. His entire body ached now. Frank had pushed and pushed, never letting up on him, or any of the other man-cows for that matter. As he kept reminding them, they were prime cattle for the Milk Bar, its bread and butter, as it were, and they could do their jobs best when they were in prime condition.

Finally, Frank released his charges to go to the showers. “Make sure you’re properly groomed. You can help each other out.” The men looked at each other with knowing glances; they knew what that meant. They hobbled into the bathroom and gratefully turned on the showers. They stood under the hot streams, just luxuriating in the hot water flowing over their aching muscles. In a couple of minutes however, Greg turned the hot water off and stood in the cold stream to relieve the burn on his torso and legs where Carrothers had given him a good dermabrasion. Why would anyone want one of those facial peels that they keep touting? It hurt like hell!

After a few minutes, the man-cows each began to lather up and wash away the weariness. One of the others, whose name was David, called to Greg: “Hey Greg, how about helping me clean up my chest and groin?” Greg smiled at him. “Sure,” he said and went over to David. David was about his height, but more on the lithe side. He was built like a runner. His chest was only sparsely populated with hair and Delaney had apparently decided to keep him smooth, unlike Greg, who, up until last night had been allowed to keep his chest hair. “Man,” David said, as he ran his hands over Greg’s now smooth chest, tweaking his large nubs, “he really did a number on you didn’t he? Of course, you’ll be allowed to grow yours back. I don’t think I’ll ever be allowed to have hair. Not that I had much to begin with. I wish I had hair like your do.” Greg went red from top to bottom as David stroked his denuded skin. Then David leaned down and grabbed one of Greg’s blushing tits in his teeth. “Oh God,” Greg gasped. “What’re you doing? You want to get us in trouble? You know that’s not allowed.” But Greg didn’t try to stop him either. “Oh man, I just want to sample the goods myself. I love a built man with a hairy chest. Especially when he’s been shaved. I never get enough of them. C’mon man.” “We can’t get caught. Delaney’ll have our hides and he’ll probably have me permanently stripped like you. So lay off.” “Alright,” David complained and backed off, but not before giving one of Greg’s erect nipples another bite and a lick.

“God,” Greg said, “I didn’t think that after last night my dick would ever get hard again, but look at this!” He took his sizable cock in his hand and waved it at David and the other men some of whom whistled and exclaimed in their admiration. “Yeah,” said David, “We heard about your working over. Carrothers is notorious. And it looks like he finally found a man-cow to his liking. He’s been looking for someone who could give him that much cream since he started coming here a few years ago. And he’s paid well for his search. He finally struck gold with you. You can bet he’ll be using you again, so get used to it. He has no mercy!” Greg just groaned. He could imagine going the rest of his life with aching balls and cock and a sanded body. But he’d worry about that later. All of them had to get ready for tonight’s customers. So Greg took some soap and lathered up David’s chest, pits and groin. Then he grabbed one of the Mach 3s the Milk Bar used and glided it over David’s chest, removing the bits of stubble that had grown between his pecs. He ran his hand over the shaved skin, making sure nothing was left. Then he pushed David’s arms up and did his pits. When he was satisfied that he was clean, he knelt to shave his groin. “Frank told me that there’s a special customer coming tonight who likes a boy-cow look. So shave me clean,” David instructed. Greg glanced up at him doubtfully. Didn’t he mind that? Greg was completely humiliated to loose all sign of his manhood. He’d felt so degraded the first time Burt had shaved his pubes and the little circles around his tits. Now he looked like a boy himself, but at least his hair would grow back (unless Carrothers became his steady customer).

Greg put the razor to David’s pubes and scrapped away all the hair. Then he lifted David’s long, slim dick and cleaned it and his low-hanging balls as well. As he manipulated David’s flesh-tube, it became fuller and stiffer in his hands and began to ooze. “Oh man,” David gasped, his knees buckling slightly. “Oh, man, if you only knew.” “Knew what?” Greg asked. “What it’s like to have you touch me.” “What?” said Greg, confused. “What do you mean? Men touch you all the time.” “Don’t you know man?” “Know what?” “Don’t you know that you’re the sexiest guy here? Everyone wants a chance with you. It almost makes me come, just having you touch my dick.” Greg dropped the flesh in his hand like a hot rock and sat back on his heels, looking up at David, his eyes wide open. All the other men were looking at him, a mixture of desire, lust, awe and envy on their faces. “Well don’t look so amazed. Don’t tell me you didn’t know.” “I-I-I didn’t,” Greg stammered. “You’re handsome as hell; you have one of the best bodies around, a big dick and a full milk bag. You have a mouth that doesn’t quit and an ass that’s as inviting as a bed for a weary traveler. You are one hot piece of cattle.” Once again, Greg blushed from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. “I-I-I had no idea,” he stammered again. “And maybe the best part of all, is just that; you have no idea.” And with that, David grabbed his arm, pulled him to his feet and thrust his tongue into his mouth. Greg was startled and tried to push away, but David held onto him, grabbing his head in his hands, ravishing Greg’s mouth with his own talented tongue. Finally, David let him go. “OK hunk. Now it’s your turn. Stand there while I take care of your beauty.” And he swatted Greg’s ass with his hand.

David knelt on one knee squirted some of the soap from the dispenser into his hand. “Put your foot on my knee,” David instructed him. Greg lifted his right leg and placed it on top of the leg David had planted on the floor to stabilize himself. Then David, lifting Greg’s cock and balls told him to hold them up and out of the way. Greg complied and his fellow-slave shaved his ass; the only part of Greg that Carrothers hadn’t sanded clean. It was against Milk Bar rules to sand a man’s pucker because the tissue was too thin and they didn’t want to risk infections. David carefully shaved the stubble away from Greg’s hole and ordered him to pull his cheeks even farther apart to expose every bit of his anus. Between strokes with the razor, David tickled Greg’s rosy pucker, smiling when Greg sucked in his breath in response.

When he’d finished cleaning Greg up, David grabbed Greg’s sore milk bag and swallowed his heavy cock. Greg groaned loudly at the sudden, somewhat painful assault on his abused organs, but he grabbed David’s head and fucked his mouth, seemingly unable to decide if he wanted this or not. “Heath! What the hell are you doing in there? Get off him! Barber—get out of his mouth!” Frank had appeared at the door and was glaring at David and Greg. “You want me to report you to Delaney? He’ll do you like he’s done to Ted. You want to have your whole memory erased?” David pulled back with a startled, shocked look on his face. “No Sir. I’m sorry Sir. Please don’t do that to me. I’m sorry Sir.” He was almost crying. “Well don’t let me catch you doing that again, d’you hear? “Yes Sir. I’m sorry Sir.” Frank strode back down the hall as Greg looked at David with a shocked look himself. “What’d they do to Ted?” he whispered. He seen Burt working on Ted earlier in the day, delivering some computerized conditioning. “He tried running away twice and didn’t answer a summons from Delaney,” David whispered back as the other man-cows glanced fearfully at the entrance to the bath room. “So they did a complete re-programming on him. Erased all his previous memories. They got some new experimental drugs. Now he’s really only good for fucking and sucking. He’s really a cow. Has nothing left inside.” Greg stared at him, his mouth agape. “God,” he said finally. “I didn’t know they could do that. That’s horrible.” “You know it man. Don’t fuck with them,” said a pale David.

The rest of the herd had finished by now as well, and after rinsing off and drying with the towels in the room, quietly went to find Frank for their next tasks. Greg went looking for Burt.

The Milk Bar—Chapter 34

Greg found Burt in the Training room, standing over a kneeling Ted. Ted’s eyes were fixed on the floor, but Greg could see that there was no life in them. They didn’t look beaten down; they just looked blank. “What’s your purpose cow?” “Sir, I live to suck cock and be fucked by the Milk Bar’s customers.” “Where is your home cow?” “My home is with you Sir.” “And what would become of you if I decided I didn’t want you any more?” Tears sprang to the man-cow’s eyes. “P-p-please S-s-sir. D-d-don’t s-s-send me away. I-I-I have n-n-nowhere to go. P-p-please Sir,” the slave cried pitifully. Burt stroked his newly-buzzed hair. “OK boy. You can stay here. I won’t send you away.” With that, the animal that had been a secondary official at City Hall, grabbed Burt’s feet and fell on them with his mouth, bathing them with his grateful tears and licking them like a dog. “Alright boy. Enough. Kneel back now.” Ted knelt back and Burt pressed an intercom button. “Harry, come on over to the Training room and take this cow to be cleaned up. It’ll be ready to work tonight.” In the meantime, Burt had his eyes on Greg, who had already dropped to the floor and fastened his eyes on the tiles, just like the one who had been Ted. Greg could feel Burt’s eyes on his body and their scrutiny made him a little uncomfortable. He just prayed to God that he never got the same treatment that this man-cow had been subjected to. He couldn’t imagine anything worse than loosing your entire personality to Burt’s computer voodoo.

When Harry came into the room, Burt handed him the man-cow’s leash. “Take him and give him a permanent stripping treatment and an enema. Then put a ring behind his dickhead. Tomorrow, we’ll do the PA and pierce his tits.” “Yes Sir,” Harry answered smartly and, taking the leash, led the former man out the door and down the hall. Then Burt turned back to Greg.

“Kneel up boy,” he barked. Greg was off his heels and kneeling straight up in a split second. “I hope the lesson isn’t lost on you. The other man-cows will see it tonight during the floorshow. This is what happens when you fuck with the Milk Bar. Don’t ever forget it boy.” “No Sir,” Greg whispered, sure that he’d remember this to his dying day. His dreams would be haunted by this specter of what was now the husk of a man who’d done just that; tried to fuck with the Milk Bar. “No Sir. Never Sir.” “Good boy. OK. Follow me.”

Burt led him to the next room where there were various gurneys, tables and apparatus. “Did you have your enema boy?” Burt asked him, as he walked over to the counter. “No Sir. I’m sorry Sir”. “That’s alright. Up on the table. All fours.” Greg climbed up on the low table and waited. Burt took a Fleet out of the cabinet, unscrewed the cap and added some powder. Then he put a nozzle on it and shook it as he walked over to where Greg waited. He inserted the nozzle into Greg’s hole and squeezed the contents into Greg’s gut, rubbing Greg’s belly as the contents sloshed around inside him. Greg felt that familiar warmth spreading through his abdomen and limbs. The warmth was followed by a mild buzz. After a couple of minutes, Burt slapped his ass and ordered him to empty his bowel into the seatless toilet. Greg climbed off the table and walked carefully to the toilet where he sat down on the cold rim and expelled the fluid from his gut.

Burt ordered him back onto the table where he inserted a tube of lubricant into his ass and squeezed some lube into his anus. “Now boy, when you’re offered up for service tonight, you’ll get a ring around your cock-head. Your customers will know that you are available for fucking and sucking, but not for milking. We need to let you re-charge your milk bag after your workout with Mr. Carrothers last night, so you’ll be off-limits for milking until next weekend. Right now, I’m going to give you your first lessons in taking a fuck.” “Yes Sir,” Greg answered, looking back over his shoulder. “Now,” said Burt, “I’m going to start with a medium butt-plug to get you opened up while you suck me to get me hard. Then I’ll show you how to take a fuck.” With that, he slowly pushed a medium plug into Greg’s pucker. Greg knew enough to push down on the plug to ease its entry, but there still was some pain as it slid into his greased hole. He dropped his head and groaned at the fire as his sphincter was breached. Finally, he felt his hole clear the flange and the plug lodged in place. He breathed a little more easily and gave a vocal sigh. Burt walked around in front of the plugged cop-slave and pulled his mouth open with his thumb on his chin. “Open up boy and get me good and hard,” he said, pushing his soft cock into Greg’s warm mouth.

Greg knew exactly how go get Burt “good and hard”. He used all his techniques, teasing and tickling the cock in his mouth, which was big even when it was soft. Soon he felt the blood flooding its cavities and it warmed and stiffened. In a couple of minutes, he could taste the pre-cum leaking onto his eager tongue. He sucked the wondrous fluid out, pulling at it hungrily. As he was working Burt’s milk-giver, Burt was massaging his glutes and fingering the plug in his hole, making him wriggle his butt like a bitch in heat. Just as he felt the shaft in his mouth beginning to throb, making him work all the harder, hoping for a prize, the hard flesh was withdrawn. He moaned in frustration at his denied lust. “Don’t worry boy. When you get this baby in your ass, you may forget about your mouth. You’ll be discovering a whole new throat!” Burt was chuckling as he swatted the man-cow’s hard, round butt.

Burt pulled the butt-plug out and Greg’s sphincter snapped shut with a plop. Burt placed the slimy tip of the plug against Greg’s partially opened lips. “Suck it in. You need to learn to enjoy the taste of ass-slime. Part of fucking is rimming because a lot of guys like to be rimmed before they fuck you. They also like to be cleaned off after they fuck you. So learn to like it. You’ll be getting a lot of it.” Obediently, Greg parted his lips and sucked the warm, pungent plug into his mouth. It didn’t taste like he’d imagined it would. It was musky and earthy and as the flavor spread over his tongue and down his throat, he realized that he did like it. He “mmmmmmd” his appreciation. “You are a pig!” Burt laughed. “Hey, that’s funny! A pig that’s a pig!” He slapped Greg’s ass again in his own amusement. Greg just sucked on the butt-plug, lost in his own taste.

In a brief moment, Greg felt Burt’s hands on his hips and the tip of his cock parting Greg’s rosebud. It pushed ever inward, slitting his puckered flesh and spreading his ass ring. Greg groaned at the invasion, which hurt more than he’d expected and pushed down to try to ease the intrusion. “Aaawwwwggghhh”, he cried. “Oh God, oh God. Aaaawwwaaagghh!” as the hard rod of a man forced its way into his heretofore inexperienced hole. Burt was humming his appreciation of the tightness of the slave’s chute. “Uuuummmm. This is prime. Oh what an ass. Ooohhhhh yeah!” He eased in slowly, not wanting to hurt the trainee too much this early in his training. The Milk Bar had tried various methods of breaking in a man-cow for fucking, and had found it worked out best not to just rape them. Yes, they could be trained to take a fuck expertly either way, but if they learned to really enjoy it, then their customers seemed to enjoy it more than if the man-cow just serviced them and suffered. Of course, some of their customers liked to make a man-cow suffer. But they had other ways of accomplishing that!

When his bush was brushing Greg’s ass, he held for a moment. “How’s it feel boy?” Greg raised his head. “It hurts Sir. Does it have to hurt?” “Give it a moment boy. You have to get used to it. I’ll just stay here for a bit.” Saying that, he folded himself onto Greg’s strong back and took his limp cock in one hand and pinched his tits with the other. Greg groaned and his cock began to fill as his brain made a connection between the fullness in his ass and the stimulation of his primary erogenous zones. When he felt the muscles encircling his fucker begin to relax, Burt straightened up and pulled back until his corona encountered the sphincter ring, then he thrust in again with one smooth movement. He repeated this a few times, until he felt his subject pulling at his cock, telegraphing to him that his trainee was beginning to enjoy it. “OK boy, you’re getting the feel of it. Now, just like sucking, there’s an art to being fucked and there are techniques you have to learn. To truly become a master of this, there are courses you can take in Tantric yoga that will teach you to do incredible things with your rectum. But we’re going to learn the basics for now.” “Yes Sir. Thank you Sir.” “OK. First, I want you to pull in like you were trying to hold back a bowel movement. You have to go, but you’re not near a toilet. Pull in! Pull in! Pull in!". Greg did as instructed. He kept pulling on Burt’s huge dick and he could feel his muscles squeezing the trunk inside him. “Good boy. That’s good. Feels real good. Next, I want you to push down, just like when I started to enter you. Push! Push! Push!” Greg pushed and pushed, grunting in his exertions. “Good boy. That’s right. Now, alternate. Push! Pull! Push! Pull! Push! Pull!” Over and over again, Greg pushed and pulled, trying to force the cock out and trying to pull it in. He thought he could imagine what it felt like to his Master, making him try all the harder to please him.

Greg knew he was doing it right because he could feel the penis in his gut throbbing and its owner was beginning to breathe heavily as he rocked in and out of him. He didn’t know whether or not Burt was going to come or if he was even permitted to, but he really didn’t care. That was Burt’s problem. All he knew was he enjoyed this so much that he had, indeed, forgotten about having a cock down his throat. He wanted to be filled this way for the rest of his life! He hadn’t known a feeling quite like this before and he hoped it would go on and on. Greg had found a rhythm with his pushing and pulling that was exactly the converse of what his Master was doing. When Burt would push in, Greg would push out; when Burt would pull out, Greg would pull in. Suddenly, Burt began to thrust more rapidly and his breathing became even more rapid. Greg realized his was taking him toward the edge from which there was no turning back. Someone else could pull you back from it, as he knew all too well, but you could never pull yourself back from the precipice. No man had that much self-control. Burt’s fingers were digging into Greg’s pelvis and his thrusting became wilder as his low-hanging balls bounced off of Greg’s thighs like tennis balls and his pubes slammed into his butt, sounding like a wet game of ping-pong as balls and pubes resounded in a syncopated rhythm. Faster, faster, faster until Burt howled and slammed his dick in as far as he possibly could, his fingers clawing at Greg’s hips as his hips jerked spasmodically. “Uuuuuunnhh, uuuuunnnhh, awww, awww, ooohh, oooh, awww.” Then he collapsed on Greg’s sweaty back and whimpered and moaned. Greg’s own cock was throbbing as a result of the stimulus to his prostate and ass chute, but his training kept him from coming. However, he was breathing almost as hard as Burt.

Burt’s breathing began to calm and he pushed himself up off the table of Greg’s back. “Oh my God,” he rasped. “God, what a fuck. Wait till I tell Delaney. You’re an incredible prize. You’re not just a man-cow; you’re a cash-cow.” Greg hung his head and said nothing. He knew that Burt wasn’t saying this for his benefit. He was a slave to The Milk Bar and, just like a dog or a cow, in effect, wasn’t supposed to understand what Burt was saying. But he did feel a bit proud. Obviously, Burt was very pleased with his abilities and on his first lesson. He was eager to learn more. He liked pleasing men. He liked making them happy and giving them a good time. All his life he’d had to be an authority figure. Now he could enjoy giving pleasure and being used. Somehow, he found this the ultimate fulfillment.

Finally Burt pulled out of him, although Greg tried mightily to hold onto him. And his rosebud blossomed outward before snapping back into place with an audible “pop” when Burt finally pulled loose. Greg moaned at the emptiness in his gut. All he wanted was to be filled again. He lived for it now!

Burt got him off the table and took him into the Mind Training room. After he’d shackled him to a post, he wheeled a monitor over and turned it on. “Now boy. Mr. Delaney has given me some instructions for your conditioning, so I’m going to put you through a short session. It shouldn’t take too long, since it’s just a minor adjustment. Then I’ll get you ready for the evening’s service.” “Yes Sir,” Greg answered. A minor quaver in his voice betrayed the fear that suddenly welled up in him. “What’s the matter boy? Something worrying you?” Greg just dropped his eyes. “Speak to me boy! Tell me what’s wrong;” “It’s. it’s Ted, Sir. You’re not going to do that to me are you?” Burt smiled warmly. “No boy, don’t worry. I’m not doing that. You’ll be fine.” Greg felt a flush of relief. He remembered his Master at home and how much he loved him. He didn’t want his memory of his Master stripped away. “Thank you Sir,” he smiled and raised his eyes to the screen. The familiar swirling pattern began and Greg feel into the vortex.

To be continued