The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mind Altering Gun

By Devilsnhl1

“Let’s see what’s down in the basement!”

It would have been what recently graduated high school senior girls would do on a summer afternoon waiting for college to begin. It was not like any other day for that time of year in New Jersey, too: hot, humid, and a hint of a cool breeze, since it was late August and September was right around the corner.

Nadia and Julie were over Julie’s parents’ house. They had been friends for year now, but not before high school. They met in French class, both hated it—but did enough to pass and laugh about it during their remaining years. They were so close that they were up for “Best Friends” in the Senior Polls awards ceremony, but lost to two more popular girls. Still, they were great friends—especially since they shared the same type of personality.

They shared very little features, except one. They were both not too tall. Not too short, but Nadia at 5′3 was barely shorter than Julie’s 5′4. While Nadia had really straight dark, black shoulder length hair, Julie had more of a perm look to her light brown long hair. Nadia’s family came from Colombia, and they didn’t spare the Latin features: dark eyes, olive skin, and full lips. While she wasn’t overly endowed with huge tits, they did hang great on her. But her best feature was her ass. Her ass was absolutely perfect—it was as if she couldn’t wear jeans unless they were specifically made for her. It got the attention of every boy in the school—to the point where Julie and Nadia would joke about it privately.

Julie was from this area all her life, and her typical Jersey Girl features didn’t disappoint. She may have been, overall, even more stunning than Nadia. Her skin was perfect for someone that age—matched with the hazel green eyes and nice teeth she was amazing to look at. She had decent lips, but what was behind them was even more amazing—her tongue. She had an extremely long, thick tongue that she got teased for having when she was younger. It was almost freakish, but Julie didn’t think so. She never measured it, but since she could easily go beyond her chin when she extended it out made her know it was huge. Julie grabbed attention with her body—simply great. Her toned legs really looked sexy, right up to her curvy ass. Her slender waistline complimented her generous tits for an 18 year old. She was great to look at, and it never entered her mind to be stuck up about it too.

On this afternoon, Julie’s parents were away at work leaving the two girls to lounge out by the pool. Julie’s dad works for the military, and over the past few years he would leave for long stretches of time. Since they paid him well, Julie didn’t care, since she had decent things like the pool. Inviting Nadia over to join her was automatic.

Nadia arrived with her typical red and black bikini, laughing and smiling as she greeted Julie at the door.

“Hey there, big ass!” Julie teased her as she walked into her house.

Nadia stopped, glanced over her left shoulder, and gave Julie a smile as she shook her ass a little. Both laughed at the sight of it. Julie went into the other room.

“What have you been up to?” Nadia asked.

“Waiting for you to get here! Julie said. Julie wearing her light blue bikini with yellow trim was looking around the kitchen for sun tan oil. “Other than that, nothing. It’s kinda boring today.”

“Well…we only have a few more days of this, then it’s off to college. So…better bored now than in class later.” Nadia said.

“Yeah—good point! Let’s go out.” Julie said.

After an hour of being outside and talking about everything from boys to classes to talking bad about other girls, there was a lull in the conversation.

“Let’s do something!” Nadia said.

“O.K. What?” Julie slowly answered, almost as if she was thinking as she was talking.

“I don’t know…something out of the heat for a little bit. I think I’m getting burned.” Nadia said.

After a minute of thinking, Julie had an idea.

“I know!” she said, “Let’s see what’s down in the basement!”

“Oh YEA! That’s a awesome idea, Ju!” Nadia said as they both got up to go inside.

The basement started to get a little crowded since Julie’s dad started making all those trips. As it started out as a den with a bar and t.v. it slowly became a mini-warehouse of trinkets and gadgets. Julie first told Nadia about the gadgets when she once saw a box labeled “Project X-09” on the outside of it. Inside the box was a bunch of contact lenses, and when Julie got up the nerve to put them on, she saw a permanent computer screen in the lower right corner of her eyes, almost as if she was constantly looking at a computer screen with no computer directly in front of her. This, she thought, was so cool, if only she could see the original computer. But she then understood her dad’s work—something to do with military technology. And since he dropped off new stuff, it was time for a little exploration once again.

Nadia followed her down the steps to the basement.

“Your dad got new stuff?” she said.

“Yeah! And it’s got one of those cool codes on it again. Usually means something scientific.”

They walked over to the long box, and she was right. The words “Project MCD-05” was on its side, almost as if there was a weapon, like a rifle inside.

“Open it! It’s another project!” Nadia said.

“O.K. I will but this is definitely different than anything I have ever seen before.” Julie nervously said.

She opened the box and looked at what was inside. It was definitely a gun-looking device, but a lot smaller than what the box called for. Maybe about 20 inches long, she pulled out the green tube-like device. She held it up to look at it: there was this panel on top with a lot of buttons that looked like a calculator would. A switch on the top, left acted as an on/off switch, and the gun had a handle that jetted off the right side, enabling the user to get a better grip on it should they shoot with their left hand.

“Wow, Julie! What the hell IS that?” Nadia asked.

“I dunno. It’s like a gun of some kind.”

“A GUN?!” Nadia mused. “But your dad—he’s not a soldier on anything…right?”

“No, not that he ever told US.” Julie said. “But the things you find out about people…” she faded out at the end.

Julie looked inside the box and found a book.

“Hey, check this out!” she said. “There’s a book inside—probably explains how to use this thing.” She said as she reached in the box.

“Well—you go read that. I’m going to get more to drink and see what’s going on with Ramon.” Nadia said. Ramon was some guy Nadia was dating, although it wasn’t anything serious.

“O.K. I’ll hang here for a bit.” Julie said and started reading the book.

After 20 minutes of being upstairs and making plans to see Ramon later, Nadia heard Julie call to her.

“Nadia! Come here—check this out!” Julie screamed.

“Alright!” She shouted back, and started walking back to the basement. She began talking as she walked down the stairs.

“Ju, did you notice that Ramon’s friend Pa—“ she began to say.

Nadia noticed Julie had turned the gun on and it how had a glowing white tip coming out of it. Its low hum of electricity was the last thing Nadia heard as Julie pulled the trigger. The white light came out of the gun like a blast of lightning, except straight and a lot more dense. It totally engulfed Nadia in its glow, and hit her entirely where it needed to be effective—in her eyes.

All that was necessary was about three seconds, anything over that amount was a waste. Julie released the trigger and shut off the gun. She found out there was a recharge pack in the box (that’s why it was so big) and put the gun back in there for the next use.

Nadia, who stood at attention, looked straight ahead. Her eyes were white now, expressionless as marble. She was immobile but still seemed to be alive.

“Nad, can you hear me?” Julie asked. After a few seconds, she responded.

“I…can…hear…you.” She said very robotically but still in her voice.

“Excellent. It worked. It fucking worked!” Julie said, smiling. “See, I’m, sorry about that Nad but I HAD to know if this thing actually worked for real. The ‘subject’ responds to the first voice they hear, so you are completely in my power now.”

Nadia stood there motionless.

“And, the wild part is that you can remember everything as long as I tell you to remember it. It’s like you are a big doll of some kind!” she said. “And you can be released, too. It takes a phrase, a little too easy to be said mistakenly I think, but…you can be let go.”

She looked at Nadia. So many thoughts came to her mind. Sure, she was her friend, but this was too great. Checking her out, she had to know if this was really working or if she was playing along for sure.

“Nadia, take off your clothes and act like a dog.”

Nadia, still on the steps, started walking down the stairs and started taking off her bikini as she did it as if nothing was strange about that. First came her top, which exposed her half-dollar sized nipples. Then came her bikini bottoms, which were taken off to expose her dark bush, which she obviously didn’t trim. Her round sexy ass that made Julie raise an eyebrow once she saw it.

She got down on all fours and started moving around like a dog, making random barking noises and occasional panting noises. She wiggled her big ass as she moved, making Julie think this was what she thought a dog did and there is no way she can be faking.

“There’s no way she will fake the next one.” Julie thought.

“Nadia, lick my feet.”

Nadia was swaying away from her as she stopped and turned around. She went right to her foot and began licking it like a dog would. She remained a dog, and how she was licking it like it was the last bone on earth.

“That’s right. Lick it…” Julie said. “Lick my foot you fucking bitch.”

Nadia kept licking when Julie noticed how the gun was placed at a safe distance away from them both. Then she had another idea.

“Nadia, go over there and be human again.” Julie said.

Nadia got up and walked over by the stairs. She was standing straight up as Julie walked over to her. She said nothing for a while, did a complete circle around her, and spoke.

“Nadia, answer me without lying: are you enjoying this?”

“No.” Nadia said very robotically.

“Hmmm. Too bad. I’ll let you go in a second, but tell me about your sex life that you haven’t told me yet.”

“I told you everything except one.” Nadia slowly said. “I am attracted to girls. I am attached to you a little but we are close and I do not want to chance that. But I find you hot and I would love to be with you.”

“Wow!” Julie said. “That’s good to know. Too bad I’m not into other chicks like you, though. O.K. Nadia. Stop it.”

The command was given. “Stop it” were the release words, since they were a command that’s all that was required to let someone out.

Nadia blinked her eyes as they came back to their natural color. For a second she stood there and the reality of the moment kicked in, standing there naked and remembering everything.

“I remember…everything.” Nadia said slowly. “EVERYTHING!” and with that she reached for the gun.

Julie was surprised by this thinking she would zap her again but she was thinking about the confession, not the gun. Nadia got there first. She grabbed the gun and pointed it at Julie.

“I’m gonna get you for that, bitch!” Nadia said as she pulled the trigger.

“NO!” Julie said as she tried to cover her eyes. But she was too late as the intense light covered her face made her stand at attention.

Nadia, with an angry face, released the trigger and stood there looking at her now ex-friend. “How COULD she do this to me without asking?” she thought. I know she liked to be daring and take chances with stuff like the contact lenses but she shouldn’t involve me! Maybe this was her plan all along. Nadia walked over to the gun holster and replaced the gun there. She slowing walked her naked body over to the frozen Julie.

“I know what’s going on in there.” She said as she touched her head. “I know you can still think but can’t say anything. I know you are compelled to do whatever I say, no matter what you may think or how hard you may try.” She started walking away from her. She has so many thoughts rush through her mind.

“You know, Julie, you told me all I needed to know about this device. The trigger word, how it works…you are totally mine now.”

Julie stood there motionless. Nadia turned and looked at her.

“Well...how about we start by taking off those clothes, eh?” Nadia commanded.

Julie, now completely in Nadia’s power, started taking off her clothes. First came the top and Julie’s full tits flopped out from their restraint. He nipples were smaller than Nadia’s, as her friend noticed her naked body for the first time. Next came the bikini bottoms, with Nadia smiling at how groomed Julie was, obviously concerned with as little hair as possible, making a small triangle above her clit.

“Come here, Ju.”

Julie started walking to her.

“You know, the whole dog thing was pretty degrading, but calling me a bitch was too far.”

Julie said nothing.

“But…who’s my bitch now?”

Julie started to go down on all four and begin to act like a dog.

“No! Don’t do that!” Nadia said, careful not to say the release words. “I want you to do something else.”

Julie got up and looked at Nadia.

“Since you now know my secret, and since I don’t care at all about being your friend…I’m going to make you fuck me.”

Julie then leaned over and kissed Nadia. She started kissing her with her mouth wide open, with her big tongue going in and out of her mouth, making Nadia moan. Julie’s hands went all over Nadia’s body, making Nadia even more turned on than the idea of her friend pleading for her to stop when she couldn’t.

“On my…mmmmh!” Nadia said. “Bitch you got the best fucking tongue in the world! Your tongue is so big it’s a fucking monster.” Nadia moaned.

“Come here, you lesbo slut.” Nadia said as she led her to the stairs. She started walking up with Nadia’s hand in her hand. When Nadia got to the top, she turned around and looked at Julie still three steps down.

“I want you to fuck me with that giant tongue right here, right now.” Nadia said as she started to lie down on her back.

Nadia spread her legs and bent them at the knees so she can get a good look at Julie starting to stick out her tongue and put it into her already drenched pussy. Julie took no time and put her tongue deep into Nadia, sliding her wet mouth across her clit as much a possible. It felt better than any dick ever did, because it was just as thick across but never this wet.

“MMMM! MMMMMMM! MMMMMM!” Nadia moaned as Julie was fucking her. “MMMM Big tongue. YES! YES! YESSSS!”

After a few minutes of this mind-blowing experience, Nadia had an idea to take this to the next level.

“Ju…wait! WAIT!” Nadia said. Julie waited as she looked at her friend, her mouth right next to her pussy.

Nadia got off her back and turned around. She was now on her stomach and her ass was up in the air.

“You like to tease me about my ass? You call me ‘big ass’ and all? Well, I got something for you. Fuck my big ass, bitch.”

Julie leaned forward.

“Yeah, that’s it. Take that huge wet tongue and fuck me in my ass—and use your hand on my pussy as you do i-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t!”

Nadia lost the ability to talk normal when she started to feel her friend’s wet tongue on her ass. Nadia was never with a girl, but she knew she liked sex this way. So, put the two together and this, she thought, was going to be wild.

Slowly Julie started working Nadia’s clit while entering her ass with her mouth. Her tongue did a lot of teasing Nadia, but she did manage to start fucking her with her tongue.

“OOOOOHH YEAH BABY!” Nadia screamed. “FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR MOUTH! And MOAN BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT!”

Julie, completely in Nadia’s power, started to moan as she began bobbing her head in and out of Nadia’s ass. She now acted like she had a big dick and she was completely into fucking Nadia’s great ass. She continued to moan as she did it.

Right before cumming, Nadia has one more idea for this time.

“JULIE-JULIE-JULIE!” Nadia tried to say in-between thrusts of Julie’s mouth, “I want you—to cum and—make your big tongue—act like it’s coming in my—ass, baby. NOW!”

With that Julie moaned for real and kept her tongue on Nadia’s ass. It shivered a little, making an almost pulsating motion, like it was cumming.

Nadia lost it. She felt the tongue act like a big penis cumming, which make her cum harder than she ever did in her life.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH YEESSSS!” Nadia screamed has she switched in ecstasy—with Julie following her not too far behind that.

After the tremendous cum session, Nadia laid on her left side, out of breath, looking down at Julie. Julie, a little out of breath herself, looked straight ahead waiting for her next command.

“Ju…I’m not done with you, yet.” Nadia said. “Not by a long shot, you fucking bitch.”

END OF PART ONE