The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control in Brookwyn

It was a late night in the city of Brookwyn and 2 superheroines were making their routine run through of the city to look for crime. The first was Photon Girl: A very pretty heroine with her long straight blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. She was with her partner Darelass who was equally as pretty with her straight brown hair running down her back. “Tonight has been surprisingly quiet hasn’t it?” Photon Girl asked her partner. “It sure has, it’s great! Our hero work maybe has finally deterred villains from messing with our city.” Darelass said with a smile. “But of course we always have to be on the lookout just in case.” Photon Girl said. Just then almost right on cue they got an alert they both got alerts on their phones. “There’s a robbery at the bank!” Darelass exclaimed. “Yup, let’s go!” Photon Girl exclaimed as they got in their vehicle and drove to the scene.

They arrived at the bank and they saw an unusual site. There were multiple women with large bags of money and putting them into a black truck. There were even multiple police officers helping them! They both then heard someone shout “Great job slaves! Just a few more bags and we can get out of here!” “Yes Dominancer.” They heard them say. Photon Girl and Darelass exchanged worried looks as they decided to reveal themselves to the entire group. “Stop right there or there will be hell to pay!” Photon Girl shouted. But the girls and officers didn’t seem to notice them at all as they continued loading bags into the van. They then saw a woman come out of the bank. She had short black hair and she exuded confidence as she faced the two heroines. “So you two are the famous Photon Girl and Darelass I’ve heard so much about.” “Yup and we’re here to put a stop to your crimes!” Darelass said confidently. “What did you do to these girls and the police officers?!” Photon Girl yelled at her. “That’s none of your concern heroines. I assume you’re not going to let me be on my merry way?” Dominancer said with a sneer. “Enough talking let’s get to arresting you.” Photon Girl said as they both charged her. “Slaves, take care of these heroines for me.” “Yes Dominancer.” The girls and officers replied as they stopped whatever they were doing and came at the heroines. Photon Girl’s and Darelass’s training in combat came in really handy as they easily fought off the onslaught. They then saw Dominancer clap her hands “Bravo, you heroines have certainly shown why you’re the protectors of the city. Both of you are pretty AND strong, you two would make excellent slaves.” “Over our dead bodies.” Darelass said as the two of them charged her again. “Slaves, get up and get them.” “Yes Dominancer.” The two heroines heard as they saw the hypnotized girls get up from the ground and came after them again. “How’d they…” Photon Girl tried to say before they were attacked again. They fought them again but they kept coming back up to fight more. Eventually the constant fighting was wearing the two heroines out but the Dominancer’s slaves kept on coming back. “Now grab them slaves.” “Yes Dominancer.” They replied as they grabbed a hold of the two tired heroines.

They both struggled to break free but they were too worn out. “Well look at that the protectors of Brookwyn, on their knees before me.” She smirked. “You won’t get away with this. We’ll break free and kick your ass.” Photon Girl yelled as she struggled to break free. “Yeah I don’t think that’s going to happen. In fact I don’t see the two of you ever braking free from me.” “What are you going to do to us?” Dareless asked with an angry expression on her face. “Well you two are going to become my newest slaves.” She said matter of factly. “No!” Photon Girl yelled as she struggled to break free. “I think you should be first.” Dominancer said as she stroked Photon Girl’s face making her try to bite her. “Don’t you dare touch me.” The blonde heroine snarled. “Feisty aren’t you, well I’m going to calm you down then.” Dominancer said as she began to look into her eyes. Photon Girl tried to look away but she found herself getting drawn into her eyes. “Photon Girl lookaway!” Darelass yelled. The blonde haired heroine tried her best to listen to her partner and resist but she couldn’t look away and was getting further lost in the villain’s eyes. Her eyes were glazing over as she found out that she didn’t want to resist anymore, it felt good just to give in to her eyes. Her partner’s pleas to her were completely muted as all she cared about now was listening to the woman with those eyes. Dominancer saw that the blonde heroine’s eyes were almost completely glazed over and her mouth went completely slack. All Photon Girl thought about now was giving herself up completely and worshipping the owner of those beautiful eyes. Photon Girl’s eyes were now completely glazed over and her mouth went completely slack with even a bit of drool forming on the corner.

“No! Photon Girl!” Darelass yelled but Photon Girl didn’t respond at all. Dominancer then caressed the pretty blonde heroine’s blank face. “Who do you serve slave?” “You Dominancer.” Photon Girl answered in a monotone voice making Darelass gasp in shock. Dominancer then kissed Photon Girl making Darelass angry. “Don’t you dare kiss her again.” “Ok I won’t kiss her but Darelass watch this, Photon Girl worship my breasts.” Dominancer said with a smirk. “Yes Dominancer.” Photon Girl said as the hypnotized blonde obeyed the command and kissed and licked her breasts making Darelass seethe with rage. “You’re going to pay dearly for this.” She said with a growl. “Stop slave.” “Yes Dominancer.” Photon Girl replied as she went back to her original position. “I don’t think I will pay for this because it’s now your turn to be just like her.” Dominancer said as she began to look into her eyes. Darelass looked at her eyes for a split second but her adrenaline kicked in and she looked away from her eyes. She then shoved both her arms backwards and both hypnotized girls flew back. Darelass then stood up and knocked the other two slaves away from her. Dominancer didn’t look that fazed however as she said “So you still have some fight in you after all huh. It will make it all the more satisfying when you become my slave. Now Photon Girl stand up and face your partner.” “Yes Dominancer.” The blonde heroine replied as she stood up and turned to face her former partner with her blank expression. “Get her.”

“Yes Dominancer.” Photon Girl replied as she attacked her partner. “Photon Girl please snap out of it!” Darelass tried to plead as they fought but Photon Girl didn’t respond as she kept coming after her brunette partner. “We’ve been best friends ever since elementary school please!” Darelass tried again but to no avail as Photon Girl kept attacking her. Dominancer watched with delight as her new slave kept fighting her partner. “Abigail please, I love you.” Darelass said as she was about to cry. Photon Girl actually stopped moving for a second and Darelass smiled thinking it might have worked. But then Photon Girl delivered a kick to her stomach and Darelass flew back a few feet. “Did you think appealing to her was going to snap her out of it? No one has ever broken free of my hypnosis.” Dominancer scoffed at her. “Now grab her.” “Yes Dominancer.” Photon Girl replied as she went over to the not moving Darelass. Darelass then stood up and quickly delivered a punch to Photon Girl’s chest pushing her back. Darelass knew she couldn’t fight much longer so she had to retreat. ‘Abigail I’m so sorry, I’ll come back for you.’ Darelass thought as she ran away into the darkness of the night. “Dammit she got away!” Dominancer said in a little bit of a rage. But of course she realized she still had the attractive blonde heroine under her control. “Photon Girl help us with putting the rest of the money in the truck.” “Yes Dominancer.” Photon Girl replied as the blonde heroine turned around and obeyed her command. Once the money was in the truck Dominancer announced. “Slaves get into the back of the truck.” “Yes Dominancer.” Photon Girl and the other slaves replied as they all sat down in the back with the bags of money. “Photon Girl sit in the front seat with me.” “Yes Dominancer.” Photon Girl replied as she sat up front with her controller and they drove off.

Darelass ran all the way back to their hideout and she collapsed on the floor and began crying. All she could think about was her partner and the love of her life being taken from her and she did nothing about it. She felt completely hopeless and she went into her bed and cried herself to sleep.

Photon Girl woke up in a dark room completely bound to a chair and naked. She tried to break free but she couldn’t break free of her bonds. ‘What happened?! How did I get here?!’ She yelled to herself. She then remembered everything that the Dominancer made her do. Then the lights turned on in the room and she saw Dominancer walk into the room “Hello Photon Girl, glad to see you’re finally awake.” She said with a sneer. “You’re going to pay for what you made me do.” Photon Girl said with an angry expression. “How did it feel like obeying all of my orders? How did it feel like to fight your lover?” Dominancer said with a smirk. “What did you do with Darelass! Tell me!” Photon Girl yelled. “She got away unfortunately but I still have you, my sexy heroine.” Dominancer said as she stroked her blonde ponytail. “Darelass will find you, and she’ll save me and we’ll take you down!” Photon Girl yelled with conviction. “How sweet of you that you trust your partner so much, it’s almost touching. Now it’s time for you to become my slave again.” Dominancer said as she looked into Photon Girl’s eyes. “No! I wont…look..into…your…eyes…” Photon Girl tried to say but she was already transfixed by the villain’s eyes. The blonde heroine’s eyes were already glazing over as she was giving in much faster than the first time. Photon Girl soon forgot about everything as she wanted nothing more than to keep staring into Dominancer’s beautiful eyes. The blonde haired heroine’s eyes completely glazed over and her mouth hung open as she was once again completely hypnotized.

“Perfect.” Dominancer said as she stroked the blonde heroine’s blank face and gave her a kiss. “Now, who do you serve again?” “You Dominancer.” Photon Girl replied with a monotone voice. Dominancer went and untied the hypnotized blonde heroine as she just sat there motionless with her blank expression. “Stand up for me.” “Yes Dominancer.” She replied as she stood up in front of her chair revealing her amazing body. “What’s your real name slave?” “Abigail Marsh.” She replied. “That’s a great name for someone as pretty as you.” Dominancer said as she gave the hypnotized heroine another kiss. “Now Abigail, worship my pussy.” “Yes Dominancer.” Photon Girl replied as the blonde heroine knelt down and began to lick her pussy. Dominancer moaned as she was getting eaten out. She then cummed on the heroine’s face and on the floor. “Now lick my cum off of the floor and the more cum you lick, the deeper in my trance you’ll get.” “Yes Dominancer.” Photon girl replied as the blonde heroine licked her controller’s cum off of the floor getting deeper and deeper in her trance. “Now Abigail, there is a new uniform I want you to try on. Go into the room over there and put it on.” “Yes Dominancer.” Photon Girl replied as she got up and walked to the other room. A few minutes later the hypnotized blonde heroine came back into the room. She was wearing a black latex bodysuit that showed off her great body. “You look so sexy in that suit.” Dominancer said as she rubbed Photon Girl’s entire body. “We’re going to have a lot of fun together.” She said as she gave the hypnotized blonde heroine one more kiss.

Darelass spent the whole day trying to come up with a plan to save her partner. But every plan she came up with the scenario would end up with her losing. She didn’t even know where Abigail was. She began to cry again thinking that there was no way to save her partner. Just then a thought popped into her head. She remembered that they had trackers so that they’d know where the other is. She went to her computer and loaded up the tracker application. A yellow mark showed up at the old motel in the southwest corner of the city. She was filled with excitement as she went to get her suit on and go rescue her. But then she realized that there was no way she could do this alone so she went on her phone and pressed two people’s names.

Dareless arrived at the hotel that night and two other heroines were accompanying her. Their names were Comet and Wild Blur. Comet had black hair that just went past her shoulders and Wild Blur had long curly orange hair. “Thank you two again for helping me rescue Photon Girl.” Darelass said gratefully. “No problem we’re happy to help a heroine in need.” Comet said. “Yeah and plus we can take down a seemingly powerful villain.” Wild Blur added. They walked into the motel stealthily as they tried to look for their fellow heroine. “She should be…here!” Darelass yelled as she went into the dark room. She found a light switch and flip it on to reveal just her uniform on the ground. They then heard footsteps surrounding them and out of the doorways came maybe a dozen entranced girls along with Dominancer and the hypnotized Photon Girl.

“Abigail!” Darelass yelled as she looked at her hypnotized partner. “Oh hello Darelass nice to see you again. Oh look you even brought friends.” Dominancer said with a smirk. “It’s time to take you down and bring you to justice!” Comet said as she and Wild Blur got in their fighting poses. “Darelass you certainly know a lot of good looking heroines, it will be wonderful to have the three of you as my slaves just like Photon Girl.” Dominancer said as she rubbed the blonde heroine’s body and gave the hypnotized heroine a kiss. “Stop touching her.” Darelass said with anger in her voice. “Oh that was nothing compared to what I had her do for me last night. I had her become my little lesbian slut, she’s such a good pussy licker.” Dominancer said with an evil laugh. “That’s it!” Darelass yelled as she charged right at Dominancer. “Photon Girl protect me!” “Yes Dominancer.” The blonde heroine replied as she stepped in front of her and blocked Darelass’s blow. “Slaves attack the other two!” “Yes Dominancer.” The group replied as they charged towards Comet and Wild Blur.

Just like last night Darelass and Photon Girl both exchanged blows and they looked to be about even. This time Darelass didn’t attempt to talk and just tried to give Comet and Wild Blur enough time to beat everyone else. As she fought her hypnotized lover she lost track of where Dominancer was. When she realized this she felt a painful electric shock go through her entire body. “Aaaaahhhh!” Darelass yelled in pain as she fell to the floor. Photon Girl delivered a kick straight to Darelass’s head, the last thing she saw was Dominancer standing above her with a taser before she blacked out. “Help out our slaves over there Photon Girl.” “Yes Dominancer.” She replied as the heroine went to fight the other two. Comet and Wild Blur were holding themselves very well but they saw that Photon Girl was coming over to them. Photon Girl, along with the slaves eventually overpowered them and they both ended up just like Darelass. “Photon Girl, carry your partner into this room over here.” “Yes Dominancer.” Photon Girl replied as she carried her knocked out partner out of the room.

Comet and Wild Blur both woke up bound to chairs in a room in the motel. They both tried to break free but it didn’t work. “Well hello there my two new pretty heroines. Hope you two had a nice sleep.” Dominancer said. “What did you do with Darelass?!” Comet yelled. “No need to worry, she’s still sleeping I have to save the best for last.” “You’ll never hypnotize us!” Wild Blur said as she tried to break free of her bondage. “Oh yes I will cutie and I’ll prove it by hypnotizing your friend first.” Dominancer said as she went over to Comet. “Now just look into my eyes Comet.” Dominancer said as she held her head in place. Comet closed her eyes for as long as she could but Dominancer then called one of her slaves over. “Hold her eyelids in place for me.” Yes Dominancer.” The girl replied as she held up Comet’s eye’s open with her fingers. Now all the black haired heroine could see were the villain’s eyes. Comet tried to look away from them but she got drawn back to them. “Comet resist!” Wild Blur yelled. The black haired heroine tried her best but she kept finding herself getting drawn into Dominancer’s eyes. Soon Comet’s eyes glazed over as her whole world became Dominancer’s eyes. Comet’s eyes soon completely glazed over and her mouth hung slack signifying that she was under Dominancer’s control. Dominancer gave a wicked smile “Who do you obey Comet?” “You Dominancer.” The black haired heroine replied giving the same answer as Photon Girl did. “Wonderful Comet. See Wild Blur I can hypnotize you two. Take a look at your fellow heroine you’ll end up just like her.” Dominancer said. Wild Blur now looked scared as she looked at her friend completely hypnotized. “Well now it’s your turn.” Dominancer said as she looked into Wild Blur’s eyes. Wild Blur saw that there was nothing she could do and resisting would just delay the inevitable and she decided just to give up and stare into her eyes. “So you’re not going to resist huh such a shame.” Dominancer said as Wild Blur stared into her eyes. Wild Blur got just as absorbed into her eyes as Comet did and soon all she could think about were how wonderful the villain’s eyes were. The orange haired heroine’s eyes soon glazed over just like her partner and she was under her control too. “Who do you obey?” Dominancer asked again. “You Dominancer.” Wild Blur replied. “This is so wonderful.” Dominancer exclaimed as the caressed the two heroine’s blank faces and gave them both a kiss. She undid both of their bindings and they just sat there completely motionless. “Now come follow me, we have one last heroine to make ours.” “Yes Dominancer.” The now hypnotized black haired and orange haired heroines replied as they got up and followed her.

Darelass woke up tied up in a chair and she saw that Photon Girl was standing in front of her staring blankly at her. “Abigail please you have to break free!” Darelass yelled but she didn’t respond. Then Dominancer came into the room with two girls following behind her. She then realized that it was Comet and Wild Blur. “No!” Darelass yelled. “Yes actually, which is exactly what you’ll be saying in a few minutes.” Dominancer replied. “No please! Just let us free and we’ll leave you alone!” Darelass pleaded. “But I want you 4 to be my slaves more. Plus, I’ll be able to get away with any crime in this city with you four. Besides wouldn’t you want to be my servant with your lover?” “Please don’t do this to me.” Darelass pleaded. “I expected more of a fight from you, what a shame. Well now time for you to become mine, beautiful.” Dominancer said as she stared into Darelass’s eyes. “No!!” She screamed as she shook her head not looking into Dominancer’s eyes. “So you do still have some fight in you. Slaves hold her.” “Yes Dominancer.” Comet and Wild Blur replied as they both held her head in place. “Come on just join your partner and your friends as my slave.” Dominancer said as she looked into her eyes. “No! I won’t!” Darelass said as she looked into Dominancer’s eyes. Darelass tried with all her might to look away but she soon found herself looking into her eyes. “That’s right Darelass just keep staring into my eyes and getting lost in them.” Dominancer said with a bright smile. “No I…wont…get…lost…” Darelass tried to say but she was growing more and more focused on her eyes. She was soon completely sucked into them and she realized she couldn’t look away from them. Dominancer saw the pretty brunette’s eyes start to glaze over as she was getting further entranced by her hypnotic eyes. Darelass realized that Dominancer’s eyes were actually very pretty and she soon didn’t want to look away from her eyes. She soon completely forgot about trying to stop Dominancer and save her lover. All she wanted to do was stare forever into Dominancer’s eyes. Her eyes completely glazed over and her mouth went completely slack as the brunette heroine was now completely hypnotized just like the other three. Dominancer smiled as she now had all 4 beautiful heroines under her complete control. “So Darelass, who do you obey?” “You Dominancer.” Darelass replied in a monotone voice.

Dominancer leaned in and gave the hypnotized brunette a kiss. “Perfect, I have 4 beautiful heroines under my control, slaves untie her.” “Yes Dominancer.” The three other heroines replied as they untied her. “Now stand up for me Darelass.” “Yes Dominancer.” Darelass replied as the brunette stood up fully revealing her amazing body. “Wow, you have a body almost as good as Photon Girl’s Darelass. Now be the good lesbian slave you now are and eat my ass.” “Yes Dominancer.” Darelass replied as she went behind her and began worshipping her. “Now Photon Girl eat me out while Comet and Wild Blur you two 69 each other. “Yes Dominancer.” The three other heroines replied as they obeyed. Dominancer felt pleasure like she never had before as she felt the two heroines worshipping her. Within a few minutes she orgasmed all over Photon Girl’s face. “Darelass stop worshipping my ass and lick my cum off of Photon Girl’s face. The more cum you lick the deeper in my trance you’ll get.” “Yes Dominancer.” Darelass replied as she went over to her hypnotized partner and licked her controller’s cum making her go deeper and deeper into her trance. Dominancer then turned to see her other two slaves moaning in pleasure as they kept worshiping each other’s pussies. “Now everyone stop and face me.” “Yes Dominancer.” They all replied as they stood up and faced her. “I want the three of you to go put on your new uniforms in that room just like the one Photon Girl is wearing.” “Yes Dominancer.” The three hypnotized heroines replied as they exited the room.

They came back in wearing their own black latex suits. “You three look just as good as Photon Girl does in her suit.” Dominancer complemented as she gave each of the heroines a kiss. “Now you four are my permanent super heroine slaves right?” “We’re your permanent super heroine slaves Dominancer.” The four of them replied in their monotone voices. “Now we’re going to commit so many crimes together, let’s go.” “Yes Dominancer.” The four of them replied as they followed their controller out of the building.