The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mind Control Powers Of One Cassandra Wentworth

Tags : fd, gr, la, in, ff, rb

Synopsis : A bisexual woman moves into a luxury apartment building, and uses a special high tech brain implant to mind control women.

Chapter 1

The doorbell to an exclusive apartment rang. A few moments later, an elegant blonde woman in her 40s opened the door. At the entrance, holding a pizza delivery box was a cute perky blonde coed who said, " Here is your pizza, Ms. Wentworth.” The older woman, Cassandra Wentworth, replied “Oh thank you ... Diane..., why dont you come inside while I get your money”. Cassandra was dressed in a pink satin silky evening bedtime wear, but this didnt phase Diane, as she has been greeted in all types of wardrobe while delivering pizza. Cassandra sashayed across the room to get the cash, while Diane looked around noting the luxurious apartment’s interior.

Cassandra gave Diane the money, and then Cassandra sat down on the brown leather sofa. Next Diane started to walk out of the room, but Cassandra interupted and said in a gentle but firm tone, " I didnt say you could leave.” Diane’s legs froze in place and she couldnt take another step. Diane was exasperated and confused and said “What the HELL !?!", as she struggled to leave the apartment. Diane then impatiently asked " What are you doing ??? Why are you doing this ??? ... How are doing this ??? Diane was also confused by her growing arousal state, and as a reflex said " But I have a boyfriend...”

“ Oh, Diane I am going to make you one of my mind controlled female pets. You see a few years back, I was involved in a car accident, and they had to implant some special electronic hardware in my brain to monitor my condition and help me function. Well over time I developed an interesting mind control ability by transmitting specific electromagnetic frequencies. My mind control ability is somewhat effective on men, and as you, my pretty young thing, can see it is extremely effective on females. Now that I can no longer get pregnant, I have less use for men, and at the end of the day I prefer the company of women, socially and sexually. Of course men still have their uses like killing spiders and changing the oil in your car, and I will still allow you to date and have sex with guys. And when it is my whim, I will choose who you have sex with. Cassandra gently stroked Diane’s hair and whispered in her ear, " My whims are your desires...” Diane’s body shuddered and then she became like a mannequin with a glassey eyed blank stare. And all Diane could do was say " Thank you Mistress. " and feel the pussy juice flowing down her legs. Cassandra now controlled what Diane said and experienced. Cassandra then said “You may have an orgasm now” in a tone where may meant Cassandra was allowing Diane to cum as compared to the probability of an orgasm occuring.

A few moments later two blond naked women with huge breasts and shaved pussies, acting like robots, entered the room. The two women looked similar to Cassandra. The older woman was holding a double dong sex toy. Cassandra said " This is my mother and one of my sisters.” Then the two naked women started reciting the alphabet until they got to the letter H. The younger sister to Cassandra had a H breast cup size and said " H is for hooters”. The mother had J cup size breasts and said " J is for juggs”. Then the mother and sister began to use the double dong while Cassandra allowed Diane to watch the unfolding sex scene between the two naked women with oversized tits. After a few more minutes, Cassandra allowed Diane to have another orgasm.

Cassandra then commanded the double dong gals to leave the room. Cassandra then noticed Diane’s B cup breasts. Cassandra then said " Hmmm, D is for Diane, D is for a D cup”, and began the mind control command for Diane’s breasts to restart the breast growth process. Diane replied " Thank you Mistress”.

Cassandra then returned to the sofa, and opened her pink silky satin sexy gown, revealing her shaved pussy to Diane. Cassandra telepathically commanded Diane to get on all fours and eat Cassandra’s delicious, hot, wet pussy. Cassandra also controlled Diane’s taste buds to ensure her little pet Diane would enjoy licking Cassandra’s pussy walls and clit and lapping up all of Cassandra’s flowing love juices. Next, Cassandra telepathically commanded Diane to have another orgasm.

Cassandra then had Diane stand up and forget what had just happened. Diane awake in a daze, feeling weird all over. She internally noted her soaked panties, warm tingling breasts, and hard perky nipples. On a cellular level, the breast growth had started. Cassandra smiled like a naughty minx and said, " You are thinking about your boyfriend, arent you ?” Trying to compose her thoughts, " Diane stuttered " Yeah ... my boyfriend...”

Cassandra handed Diane another twenty dollars and said " Here is a tip just for you...Diane.” as Cassandra was emphazing Diane had a special identity to the older woman and Cassandra was rewarding her pretty young female pet. Diane said " Thank you.” and almost included the word mistress.

Fortunately this was Diane’s last pizza delivery for the day as the three orgasms she had just had exhausted her somewhat. Little did Diane know, but Cassandra planned this whole encounter. Later on that night, Diane texted that she was bikini ready, a code phrase meaning she shaved her bikini region. Diane still did not realize she shaved her pussy due to Cassandra’s mind power command.

Chapter 2

The next day, Cassandra’s landlady showed up to spend a little time with her new tenant. Her name was Felicia. She was a brunette, average height, average build, and about the same age as Cassandra. The two ladies proceeded to chat about the day’s events and the apartment building over tea. Then Cassandra said " Felecia is such a lovely name”, and followed that with a question " How would you like to be my part time maid ? Felicia leaped to attention " What ?!? I am the landlord of THIS building with an mba. She then pointed her finger at Cassandra and started to say " And you better ... " But Cassandra used her powerful mind control ability and stoped Felicia in mid sentence and in mid thought . Cassandra in haughty fashion put her finger to her lips as an indication that Feleicia should hush and only speak when Cassandra allowed it.

Then Cassandra went to her closet and pulled out a lovely French maid’s outfit with the crotch area cut out. Next Cassandra telepathically commanded Felicia to undress, so Cassandra could shave Felicia’s pussy. And as she shaved her latest female pet’s pussy,

Cassandra made a little joke about Felicia being a brunnete, and maybe making her blonde. Then people might wonder if Felicia was a natural blonde, and Cassandra and Felicia would know the intimate truth.

After Cassandra finished shaving Felicia’s pussy and had her put on the maid’s uniform, Felicia thanked her mistress for the special opportunity to cater to Cassandra’s whims, desires, and needs.

Cassandra then informed her new female pet that Cassandra would live rent free and that Felicia would pay Cassandra a hundred dollars a month for the privelege of serving her Mistress. Cassandra examined her female pet and in sex kitten mode said " F is for Felicia . F is F cup. F is for Fucking”. Cassandra went and got her deluxe strap on , climbed on top of Felicia, and then proceeded to give Felicia the fucking of her life. All Felicia could do was hang on and have explosive orgasm after explosive orgasm until she passed out from sexual exhaustion. Felecia’s last words before she passed out were " Thank you Mistress”.

Cassandra let Felicia keep her job as landlady, and at least one day a week, Felicia would be Cassandra’s special maid. As often as possible, underneath Felicia’s regular clothes, she would wear crotchless panties and bras with tiny holes cut out for the nipples to poke thru. Felicia was also to keep her pussy shaved , trimmed, or have a cutout design depending on Cassandra’s whims. Felicia’s heart belonged to her husband, but her body and mind belonged to Cassandra.

Chapter 3

Cassandra was riding the elevator a few days later, when an attractive red head in her mid thirties got in the lift. The red headed woman was wearing hospital smocks and a stethoscope. Cassandra warmly greeted her " Hello I am Cassandra Wentworth. I am new to the building. And you are ? " The red headed woman casually replied " I am Dr. Carter, Dr. Emily Carter”. Cassandra said with a naughty smile " Nice to meet you... Emily...". Then Cassandra began making Emily experience feel sensations of trust and comfort. Emily began to smile back at Cassandra like it was the most natural thing in the world. Cassandra gave Emily a telepathic command to meet Cassandra later and discuss something important at Emily’s convenience. After all it was Emily’s idea to discuss a certain topic. That is Emily’s story and she is sticking to it. The important topic Emily “wanted” to talk about was breastfeeding, its benefits and how natural and wonderful it is.

Over the next couple of days, Emily had dreams where each breast of hers was the size of a gallon milk container. And in those dreams, people would compliment Emily on how beautiful her milky breasts are. Also it would be a pleasant experience when she expressed her breastmilk or when her nipples were being suckled. Cassandra was making these dreams happen.

On the third day, Emilly showed up at Cassandra’s apartment with some pamplets about breastfeeding. While Emily was telling Cassandra about how great breastfeeding is, Cassandra was building arousal sensations deep inside Emily and preparing her breasts for lactation. Emily grew more fidgety and ansy the more she told Cassandra about breastfeeding. Cassandra was making adult breastfeeding a solid fetish at Emily’s core. Cassandra began staring at Emily’s chest to covertly manipulate Emily’s focus on Cassandra suckling Emily’s swollen nipples. Finally to get relief, Emily took off her top and bra. Cassandra sent a telepathic command to Emily’s arms where they would grab Cassandra’s head and pull her head to Emily’s milky bosom. When Cassandra took Emily’s left nipple in her mouth, Emily had an instant orgasm. Several blissful minutes later, Cassandra moved onto Emily’s right breast and Emily had another orgasm.

Then Cassandra took full control of Emily’s mind and body and said " People know you as a doctor. Well between us, you are my nurse, my wet nurse. " Emily droned " Yes Mistress , I am your wet nurse. Thank you Mistress. " Cassandra spent the next half hour suckling both breasts, and Emily naturally fell asleep in her Mistress’s arms.

Over the next few weeks, Emily’s breasts would swell upto the size of a milk gallon jug. It was euphoria , a spiritual experience, for Emily to express her breastmilk for her Mistress or when her Mistress suckled her mega milky tits. It was a satisfying reward for Emily to watch Cassandra drink her breastmilk.

Chapter 4

As the weeks went by, Cassandra met more and more of the tenants. One of these interesting encounters involved two twin sisters in their mid twenties who dance ballet professionally. Cassandra gave them the idea to invite her over for a nice gourmet meal, complete with candles and classical music for atomsphere. Cassandra showed up promptly at six, as she didnt want to miss this special dinner. Cassandra was filled with a joyful comfort that the pretty twins “invited” her. Classical music began to play in the background, and candles flickered while fine food was being served. Cassandra commented how nice it was having just women around to savor this experience, and that men werent sophisticated enough to embrace this experience unless they were getting a hole to stick their dick in. Cassandra anchored the pleasant feeling of having only women around, and the negative aspects from time to time of interacting with men.

Cassandra gave the twins a telepathic mental command to go and dress in their ballet uniforms and give a short dance performance. With practice, Cassandra’s mind control power was getting better and better. The twins responded so natural and automatic to her mind control power as they gave a beautiful ballet performance. Cassandra was making them more aroused the more they danced, lowering their inhibitions with each passing moment.

Next Cassandra gave the twins a telepathic mental command to go and switch into sexy feminine lingerie, which by the way Cassandra had them purchase in preperation for tonight’s dinner “theater”. Cassandra elegantly sipped wine as her latest female pets danced and danced for her.

The pretty twin pets were floating in Cassandra’s prescence. Their inhibitons and personal identities were melting away, and their arousal was growing stronger and stronger. Using her telepathic control, Cassandra had them undress and shave each other pussies and then get into a 69 position to eat other pussies. Cassandra made them cum to sexual exhaustion, and redressed both of them. She also made the twins think this was a dream fantasy, and they had an enjoyable evening of ballet dancing. Cassandra also made each twin think the dream fantasy focused on having an erotic encounter with their favorite sexy actress instead of having sex with their twin sister.

Chapter 5

Diane’s breasts were now DD, and she fully enjoyed serving her Mistress, especially being rewarded with orgasms that could knock her down. She also thanked her Mistress for continuing to allow to date her boyfriend. Now it was time for Diane to subtly introduce her sorority , Gamma Gamma Gamma, to her Mistress, and let Mistress Cassandra decide if they were good enough to serve her.

It was a Saturday night gathering, so the classes next day excuse would be removed from the picture. Yes this was another potential experience covertly planned by Ms. Wentworth. If things didnt go to her satisfaction, she would just leave. Other dommes might fail, but she was managing outcomes everytime and everywhere.

The first fifteen minutes was filled with idle chit chat, as Cassandra talked to each of the dozen sorority gals in attendence. There was a point when there was about four groups of women, each having a different conversation. Like a gentle wave flowing across the room, one by one, Cassandra took over each coed’s mind until their was quiet and nobody was talking. The sorority girls stood there frozen in place, frozen in thought, ready to serve their Mistress.

In regal fashion, like a queen, Cassandra said " My name is Cassandra Wentworth, and you will serve me completely. You will obey me completely. My whims are your desires. " The sorority gals droned in unison " Mistress, I will sevre you completely. Mistress, I will obey you completely. Your whims are my desires. Thank you Mistress. " It is so convient having control of a person’s vocal cords. Making people say certain things also paved a way for more powerful control.

Cassandra was at their unconscious core, so these girls would have no waking memory of this experience unless Cassandra put some memory or command there. As a reflex, they would believe the night’s events were a dream, and still carry out Cassandra’s commands.

Mistress Cassandra commanded the girls to undress and shave each other’s pussies.

Then she had them form a circle where each girl had another girl’s head between their legs, so that each female could eat pussy. Cassandra throughly enjoyed watching her latest female pets dine on each other’s pussies. She also made each of them cum several times during this daisy chain all girl orgy. Cassandra also planted the command that these sorority girls would start a website with the theme of different sorority girls of different numbers and different themes having sex with each other. Sometimes the theme would be sorority intiation by engaging in lesbian sex. Other themes might be cheerleading tryouts, homework tutoring, erotic massage, showing off sex toys, striptease practice, or after a boyfriend breakup. And to be fair, Cassandra would split the profits 50/50 between her and the sorority.

Chapter 6

Cassandra’s mind control prowess was still increasing, because practice makes perfect. After a few months, she decided to do bigger things. The building owners were having a meeting, and Cassandra decided to invite herself. As fate would have it the owners were three wives who had inherited or gotten thru a divorce settlement, ownership of the building.

When it was time for the meeting, Cassandra approached the secretary right outside the main office. Right after the secretary said hello, Cassandra said you have had a rough day and look tired. The woman immediately took a catnap, and Cassandra waltzed right in. The three women were startled by Cassandra’s entrance, and one of them asked who are you. Cassandra confidently replied " I am your owner”. The three women chuckled like this was some kind of prank. But the laughter quickly turned to blank stares, as Cassandra filled their minds as being her property. Ms. Wentworth then proclaimed, " You will dress as I will. You will have sex with others as I will. My will is your will.” Then Cassandra decreed all three of them would hand over power of attorney to her, and they would be the figurehead owners of the building. The three women repeated “Your will is my will. I am your property to with as you will.” Cassandra let them repeat that mantra for a couple of minutes. Then commanded them to stop. Her next command was for these three women to submit to being sex toys of their daughter’s husbands as she watched. Cassandra would also have their daughters become statues and also watch this sex scene unfold in fron of them.

Cassandra also arranged another event at this meeting. A geeky guy who attended the same college as Diane entered the room, and he said " I have the blue tooth and wi fi upgrades for your implant ready. You will be able to control others long distance thru the internet and smartphones.” Ms. Wentworth replied " Excellent”. Cassandra setup a couple of sexual encounters for him in exchange for the tech upgrades. Cassandra then said " Oh by the way here are three more sex toys as a bonus”. Cassandra then left the room thinking to herself " It is good to be the Queen”.

The End