The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mind Controller

CHAPTER THIRTY

“Aidan,” Nathan told his son, “eat the pancake. Or I will feed it to you. Through your nose.”

Aidan’s eyes sparked at the threat. Nathan knew immediately that he had erred severely. Getting force-fed a pancake through the nasal capacity was a thrilling idea for a three year old. It redefined what was possible.

“Actually, let me check,” Nathan said. Aidan’s face was already smeared with chocolate. To get the first pancake in him Nathan had resorted to chocolate syrup. Another tactical error, as it made the subsequent pancakes dull and lifeless. Aidan flared his nose open, and Nathan stuck two fingers up there.

“No good, completely clogged with boogers,” Nathan reported. He went immediately to wash his hands. Aidan giggled and then ate the pancake, possibly out of pity. Caitlin had even made the batter for him, and it still was not the same when he made it.

“Twenty minutes of ipad time,” Nathan said. “Go. Starting now.” The boy still had flaps of pancake hanging out of his mouth. He looked exactly like Caitlin. Nathan figured it was for the best. Hopefully there wasn’t some genetic code for trouble lurking inside of him.

In the bedroom Caitlin was struggling into black pants.

“Workforce pants!” Nathan said. He sat on the bed.

“I got three pairs,” Caitlin said. She examined herself in the mirror: hair in two long walls around a center part, naturally heart-shaped face. A few mom lines. Big mom ass.

Nathan reached forward and delivered a slap on the ass. Caitlin didn’t turn around.

His cock twitched.

“I have to sit on that beat-up ass,” she told him, eventually.

She’d woken up the next morning, in Seattle, to find Nathan sleeping in the chair next to the bed. He’d eventually dozed off in his clothes. Not really asleep. He’d startled awake just from her quizzical glance, steeled himself for her slow realization that she didn’t love him at all, it had all been some cum-etched mistake.

“What the fuck are you doing in the chair?” she’d said.

“Couldn’t sleep,” Nathan had managed. Actually he’d spent hours wondering if he should just tell her. Just tell someone. At midnight he’d concluded that he was too much of a coward to say: I drugged you. I made you my kinda wife-slave.

He was just going to have to muddle through.

“Well. Okay,” she’d still stared at him. Was a dam breaking? Suppressed thoughts and personality traits coming back to the fore?

“What?” he’d finally said.

“I’m trying to figure if we should go downstairs for pancakes before or after I blow you,” Caitlin had said, very seriously.

* * *

“The boy is watching stuff on the ipad,” Nathan said, pawing, very crudely, at his wife’s ample butt. “And there’s a lock on the door.”

“What is he watching? Is it murders?”

“Its possible,” Nathan conceded. He delivered another open-handed smack. Out of consideration for Caitlin’s feelings, he aimed it at the other butt cheek. “I don’t know.”

“So we’re clear,” Caitlin turned to face him. “My stay-at-home husband wants me, after getting all dressed and made up and everything, to deliver a quickie blowjob before heading off to make money. That’s the plan.”

“Not true,” Nathan said. Caitlin undermined her case by sitting in his lap. He dug his hand in between her legs. “I think we should have sex.” He rose an eyebrow. “Unprotected sex.”

“You literally want to knock me up on my first day of work,” Caitlin said, lightly smacking his face. “Legitimately, I go to work full of your cum, conception going on while I’m filling out HR forms.”

“I think its a good idea,” Nathan said.

Caitlin cocked her fist and drew back, softly knocking his chin. Nathan fell all the way back onto the bed. His wife went over to lock the door, only to find he’d already done it. “Aren’t you confident,” she said, reaching up to pull her shirt off, then thinking better of it.

“I’m just feeling optimistic,” Nathan told her.

* * *

They’d had terrible fights for the better parts of two months. It wasn’t clear to Nathan then, nor did it ever become clear, if he was imposing some type of awful mind control detox, or if this was Caitlin’s personality fighting its way clear. She was easily frustrated with him, with herself. “So the plan is, you don’t get a new job, I don’t get a job, and when we run out of money we travel the rails as a family of hobos,” Caitlin had said, once Aidan was in bed.

“What do you want us to do?” It wasn’t fair to throw back at her, but Nathan figured it for the only way. He was deleting two-three commands a night. Caitlin was still blowing him, not even saying anything beforehand, just sucking him off before bedtime. It wasn’t all that sexy.

That time something changed—she drew back, paused. “Do you think I should go back to work?” Caitlin finally said, nervous. “My resume is like, no work experience. Interests, baking. Mom resume.”

“You have an advanced engineering degree,” Nathan had said. “And a HOT mouth.”

“You just like me for my mouth,” she’d said.

“Do you really think that?” it had taken him aback.

Caitlin had gotten on top of him, her usual move when feeling insecure. Plopping her rear in his lap. “I’ve been worried,” she’d said. His cock twitched. He could do so many things to her. Start over.

“Me too,” Nathan had said.

* * *

“I can’t believe we’re doing this,” Caitlin said, shucking her work pants. “This is the worst possible time for this. Meeting my boss with sperm oozing out of me.” Nathan pulled his pants down. He’d erased her final command two weeks ago. One about underpants. She didn’t need to worry about that.

But while things had changed, not THAT much had changed.

Caitlin still sucked him off a ton. She still baked, a lot. She still swallowed without comment. She’d kept those fifteen pounds off. Nathan had no way of knowing—had he just scratched too deep in her mind? Left impressions that wouldn’t ever go away? Treated her like a palimpsest, the lines of text easily visible underneath. She wore sexy underpants a lot. But she was also off to work, and had told him to “fuck off” when he’d suggested a blowie during her period. He took it as an encouraging sign.

Caitlin dropped panties and got on top of him. They fit together nicely. As ever she let out her signature sigh, wiggled her hips back and forth to get the fit right.

“I seduced you,” he told her.

“No, I just need the baby juice,” Caitlin protested, already working her body up and down. She was still big. But his kind of big. They were jogging together, he pushing the kid in a stroller. “This is about sibling spacing.”

“You need the dick, say it,” Nathan said. “Say you love riding my dick or I won’t cum.”

“Bastard.”

“Damn, my balls are barely filling,” Nathan said.

Caitlin said: “I love riding my layabout husband’s dick. Now cum in my pussy before I’m late for work.”

“Good girl.” That earned him another smack on his chest. But friendly. In his heart he knew: he’d made her into this. But weren’t all marriages like that? And he was trying. It just had to be enough. His cock twitched. He emptied out into her.

* * *

Every day was a temptation.

And it wasn’t like he was ever going to be completely out of the mind control cum game. The Mommy and Me Moms still favored him with their best new dresses, their friendliest glances. But Nathan told himself: he didn’t need it. He did not. It was over and done with. No more coworkers sprawled on bathroom floors, no more experimental mind control labs, no more sidepieces in distant hotels.

“Good luck,” Nathan said. He and Aidan were at the door to send her off. “You found a babysitter for tomorrow?”

“Babysitter plans are in the works,” Caitlin said. She kept her legs together. Chaste goodbye kiss in front of the kid.

Then it was just him and his son.

“Park?” Nathan suggested, but Aidan was already off to get his sandals on. If the Mommy and Me moms were right, he was the only kid in town who wanted to put his own footwear on. It was a strange thing to take pride in, but Nathan had decided to go with it.

He texted Colin with one hand, pushed the stroller with the other. Colin had gone off with Carrie, married her, and found investors for a brewery. He had absolutely fleeced some failed beer makers for their kettles, gotten a brick building with attached warehouse for cheap, and set out making IPAs. And he’d done all of it without having special jizz, the go-getter.

He needed sales staff. Not full-time. No benefits. Commission.

They were all meeting the next day at 7:45 a.m.

“Just like you like it, boss,” Colin texted him and Carrie. Of course, he’d scheduled the meeting back when he had dependable childcare. But it was good to see Caitlin off.

Shelby was at the park, already bending over. She had auburn hair that she quickly untucked from back behind her ears, as soon as she saw Nathan approaching. She was in standard mom gear for a weekday kid outing—black tights, denim sleeveless shirt that covered her butt. She put both hands on her hips and waited until Nathan was all the way in the park before feigning to notice him.

“Nathan! Caitlin’s first day, huh?”

“Back in the workforce,” Nathan said, nodding gravely.

He watched her struggle with what to say next, tongue-tied. Hating herself for a lazy outfit. They were saved by Aidan immediately getting into a struggle for the slide with her daughter. “Boys and girls,” Nathan said, and regretted it. Why give her that kind of opening?

“Oh, Aidan has all the girls lined up!” Shelby said, giggling. “Everyone loves his eyes!” They were water-brown, just like Nathan’s. Everything else was Caitlin, but his own stare always looked back at him.

“It’s firstborn syndrome,” Nathan said. “He thinks he’s a king.” In fact his son was on top of the play structure, gazing imperiously over Iowa. Shelby examined Nathan’s forearms and licked her lips.

“I’m not against royalty,” she said, doing her best to lean seductively against the slide. “You two should come over afterwards! We have goldfish crackers.” She made sure to meet his eyes. “Doug is on a work trip so we’re pretty bored.”

And he was tempted. He really was. Every day. Every Starbucks clerk, work acquaintance, server, every girl in the world. At 7:45 a.m. the next day he was going to meet with a girl that he’d fucked in the butt. It was too bad there was no challenge coin, no ten steps. But one day at a time. Nathan kept a small water bottle topped up for these playground encounters, in case a Mom needed to be de-hornified.

“Drink this,” he told her, handing it over. She opened the bottle without hesitation. Nathan’s cock twitched.

* * *

“TWO working parents, TWO working parents,” Caitlin hummed, a tune of her own devising. They’d given up and let Aidan watch a ton of TV. It was the first time ever that both of them were getting ready for work.

It was going to be different this time. He was going to do things correctly, legally. Selling beer in a college town had to be a job he could do without chemical assistance.

Although selling beer would make liquid exchange very, very easy.

“Where’s the sitter? In fact, who is the sitter?” Nathan had decided a t-shirt and jeans was the right outfit for meeting about beer sales, at a brewery. He’d assumed the sitter was from the far-flung Mommy network that Caitlin was now an essential facet of.

“She’ll be here. She took a redeye. I think she’s getting coffee.”

“Who is this sitter you’ve FLOWN IN? Your Mom?” Nathan said. And this sleep-deprived woman was going to take care of the kid?

“Close.”

Blood drained from his face and made its way beneath the belt. “Jenna?”

Caitlin made a face that was difficult to decipher. “She’s been having a really……. difficult time. Launching herself. Her life.”

Nathan swallowed. “Oh?”

“So she’s gonna be an au pair. And we’re working. Its a good idea.”

“I see,” Nathan did not actually see. All summer? “When was my input going to be sought?”

“This is Plan C,” Caitlin said. “Believe me. And hers. What’s wrong with Jenna?”

Nathan stared at his wife. “Nothing,” he heard himself say. He’d only seen the woman at Christmas, and not every Christmas. She’d dressed a lot better for those holidays. Very flattering outfits. She’d brought him drinks without asking. He hadn’t done anything about it. But he’d taken the drinks, and let her fuck him with her eyes.

There was a knock at the door. “Alright, this must be her.” Caitlin swept over. She had her thighs closed again, to keep their pre-work romp in.

Behind the door was Caitlin’s sister.

She wore jean shorts that skimmed the tops of her thighs and a white blouse with a bow on the front. She wore lipstick and earrings. She gave Nathan a look he recognized from a lot of different horny Moms. From his wife. She was glad to see him. She looked completely exhausted and she was still turned on, happy, just to see his face. There was that shoulder sag he’d seen so many times before, an exhale of anxiety. She’d made it, to him.

“Jenna,” Nathan said. “Come on in.” Behind her the sun was still busy rising. It was going to be a really nice day.

She strode inside with just a tiny piece of luggage. It occurred to Nathan that whatever clothes were in there, they had to be very small. She rolled her hips as she walked. “Hi Aidan!” she told her nephew, who eyed her, with suspicion, from behind the couch. “I’m gonna be staying with you guys for a bunch of days and looking after you!”

Caitlin went back to getting ready.

Nathan lingered out in the living room. Every day, he could simply make good decisions.

She whirled and stared at him, sincere. “Is that okay?” Jenna bit her lip. Her chest heaved. She had dark eyes and held an enormous coffee cup between her boobs. “That I’m gonna be here a bit?”

“Nathan?”

Nathan’s cock twitched.

THE END