The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mind Controller

By Limerick

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

“We seriously don’t have time, your parents texted fifteen minutes ago that they’d be here in fifteen minutes,” Nathan said.

“I know you can cum in like twenty seconds,” Caitlin said. She was boob-heavy and Christmas-ready in a bright red sweater. This was all empty pillow talk, him demurring to a blowjob. His dick was already out and getting stroked and ready.

“It’s really cold out,” Nathan said. “If they wait outside. It’s freezing.”

“I don’t CARE, I had a SHIT year and this is my PRESENT,” Caitlin said, before defiantly starting to suck his cock. She locked eyes with him, still managing an expression both triumphant and rebellious, with her lips completely stuffed with dick. There was a hard knock on the door.

“Well, now I’m going to take my time,” Nathan said. Her eyebrows knit, and Caitlin gave him some of her more special moves. It wasn’t any one thing, more of a steady lowering of her lips, until his cock was right up against the back of her throat. Any regular person would’ve thrown up, or at least choked. For Caitlin, with her family freezing outdoors in December grey, it was no trouble at all.

He came. It was their third go of the day. Her family had been twice-delayed at the airport, which meant a lot of lazy time waiting around in their new house, which meant suck and fuck. He snapped her out of trance right away.

“I’m coming!” he said, to a more annoyed knock. He left Caitlin in the bedroom to recover from her usual post-jizz high, tucked his dick back in, and opened the door.

“Merry Christmas!” he said, at the doorstep of his very own house. “Come in!”

“Did you hear us?” her Dad said, striding in. He was underdressed in polar fleece, no hat. Caitlin was from Tucson.

“Ahh- yes. Sorry about the flights. Ice everywhere, all that,” Caitlin’s Mom was better dressed, and warmed up with a thorough look-over of her daughter’s new home. Jenna, twenty, and clearly annoyed to be in Iowa, sat herself on their brand-new couch and right away pulled out her phone.

“Glass of wine?” Nathan suggested. Caitlin was taking awhile. Were her post-cum hazes getting longer, or had he just forgotten to make note of how long they took? For months it hadn’t really mattered how long she took, kittenish, blinking stupidly with a happy smile affixed to her. In fact, Nathan had conducted a few mini-experiments, to see just how long Caitlin would just sit in trance, if left alone. After twenty uncomfortable minutes he had snapped her out, after which she had immediately orgasmed in semi-stupor, weakly thrashing on the bed.

But she deserved all the endorphins he could give her. It really had been a difficult year. Very, very difficult.

He’d eventually ordered her to finish her program, get her degree. He had cum in her mouth and told her, fiercely, “you will finish your thesis and you will get your degree.” That had kicked off a miserable spring, an equally miserable summer. Caitlin had spent long, long hours in front of her computer, moving data around and running regressions, face blank against the screen. There was no solution besides back-breaking statistical labor.

Nathan had tried to stay off the road, but the truth was, the job was the road, he was the sole earner, and that was it. He’d slipped in at six in the morning any number of times, Caitlin asleep in a pile of sweatpants and takeout, spreadsheets still blazing on the computer monitor. When she’d woken up she’d slipped onto her knees straightaway. They weren’t very good blowjobs—he was exhausted, she was muzzy and needy—and usually afterwards she’d sleep until noon.

Of course, always anxious to get home, he’d relied on drugging sales reps even more heavily. Nathan had improved his method. He used a pre-prepared plastic vial with just a trickle of material. There was now many mid-level individuals who thought highly of Nathan. Men and women both.

He’d spent a lot of time on red-eye flights thinking up new commands for his wife, but nothing had felt right. Commanding Caitlin to enjoy the dissertation process seemed like an obvious monkey’s paw. Ordering her to have a generically better mood was off limits. Already he had reordered her brain chemistry in uncertain ways. “Make new friends and get out of the house,” was very attractive, especially at 3:00 a.m. in the middle seat, but in the harsh light of dawn there was no such time available.

It had just been bad, and the only salve, outside of sex, and actually during sex, was thinking about the future. It had actually been a big part of sex.

“We’ll get a nice big house?” Caitlin had said, while he fucked her doggy.

“Yeah baby,”

“I’ll bake you lots of cookies?” Caitlin said, pushing back. She’d stopped wearing underpants at home, which he had mixed emotions about.

“Oh yeah.”

“Nice red apron?”

All her fantasies revolved around a surprising amount of domesticity. Baking cookies, making dinners, even scrubbing floors. Nathan had to figure that there was a lot of psychology going on. Obviously a distaste for engineering work made sense. And, well, Caitlin spent a lot of time on her knees. She lived in a submissive world. Her husband whose dick she kept well-sucked, the one she kept her pussy bald for, was bringing home all the money. He didn’t have to ask her to suck his dick, he had to ask her not to. There were words for girls like that.

“You gonna cum in me, big guy? You gonna fill me up?” That was the unspoken side of it. Caitlin still gamely took her little pill. It had to be the only thing keeping her non-pregnant. She’d made her views very clear, without actually bringing it up. Her birth control pills were kept on his side of the sink. When they’d started house-hunting, she’d marched inside in search of the second and third bedrooms.

Nathan had done a lot of thinking about it too. A lot of looking at pregnant bellies in the airport. He thought about it all the time.

He thought about it every time he came in Caitlin, which meant he thought about it a lot.

* * *

“This is the… second bedroom,” Caitlin said, leading the tour. They all held wine glasses and marched throughout the house. It was new, two stories, four bedrooms, including a finished garage that Nathan was particularly proud of. They lived in a new development that had long, winding roads and efficient playgrounds. Lots of families were filling it in: for halloween they’d handed out three full bowls. At that point the house had still been wholly empty of furniture, but they’d still sat there in camp chairs, at Caitlin’s insistence, to answer the doorbell.

“Very nice,” Caitlin’s Mom said. Jenna was clearly in hell, excepting the riesling. Nathan had only belatedly realized that she was underage, and only slowly become aware of Dad’s discouraging glance.

“We’ve been furnishing like nuts,” Caitlin said. “Furnishing all over the place.”

“Big for two people,” Dad said. It wasn’t clear if he was hinting or oblivious.

“YEAH,” Jenna joined in. “You guys need a dog or something.”

“Or something,” Caitlin echoed, solemn. She wore a string of pearls around her neck—Nathan’s Christmas gift from last year. Not very subtle. She wore them a lot, each bulb taut against her neck. The string was on the small side. She never once complained.

They ended the tour in the kitchen, where Caitlin had put out the fanciest of mixed nuts. The Christmas tree was for-real and nine feet tall. It glittered in bright white. The visitors huddled beneath one of the overhead track lights. They seemed ill at ease, going heavy on the wine. Caitlin had her hair up, her makeup was flawless, she wore pearls, and she poured wine with a practiced hand. This was not the grungy engineer they were familiar with. This was Nathan’s Wife.

Nathan had, in fact, ended up making a few changes to Nathan’s Wife, just recently.

Nothing earth-shattering. It had just been a really hard year and Nathan felt like he deserved something nice for Christmas. So it made Nathan’s Wife a little randy to get chores done. He’d been very, very cautious with the wording—no need to have Caitlin whimpering at two in the morning, mopping herself to orgasm. Just an idea in her head, an association, that regular domesticity had its rewards. She was already trending in that direction. So that he could ease in behind her, doing dishes, and reasonably expect her to bend forward to make access easier. Her cooking had improved tremendously, as had her baking. Just that afternoon, she’d been nearly shaking, randy to distraction, at the success of her apple galette.

“How’s the job hunt going?” Dad said, to her.

“It’s not, Dad, we talked about this,” Caitlin said. “I haven’t even tried to look. I burned that part of me to death.” They locked eyes.

Dad grunted at that. “Why fly us out for the graduation ceremony, then?” He caught a hard look from Mom, and shrugged it off. Caitlin was Dad’s and Jenna was Mom’s.

“Pizza’s here,” Nathan said, physically stepping between Caitlin and her Dad. Everyone looked relieved. They could postpone the big fight until Christmas Day.

* * *

She waited until he slipped the tip inside of her before saying it.

“I want you to put a baby in me,” Caitlin said. She had obviously thought this through, getting him inside of her before saying it. Then she folded her big strong legs around him, so he had nowhere to go but forward. Nathan allowed himself to be brought up all the way in. “Fuck me, put a baby in me, lets go.”

“Is this just a sex thing?” Nathan said, cautiously. As always his first thought was: was this his doing? Had some command of his gotten twisted and turned around and around?

“Its THE sex thing,” Caitlin said. They were locked together, and whatever immediate reservations Nathan had, his dick was still really hard in her. “But no. Its not a sex thing.”

“Is it a, show up your family thing?”

“No, I’m not fucking you to spite my DAD,” Caitlin rolled her eyes. She wore the pearls around her neck, and nothing else.

The first time the realtor had said “and this is the master bedroom,” Nathan had felt an overpowering, immediate urge to fuck Caitlin into the ground, right then and there.

“Are we gonna have this discussion while you’re just up to the hilt in me?” Caitlin said. “What if I rub your chest and call you Daddy?”

“Definitely not on the Daddy. At least tonight,” Nathan said. But he found himself still rocking back and forth.

“You know I’m still on birth control, this isn’t like, an ambush.”

“I’m hearing you out.”

“I don’t really want to go get a shitty job using a degree I don’t want. I don’t just want to be sitting here mopping a clean floor. You put me in a house and put pearls around my neck, its time I popped out your kids. That’s how this WORKS.”

She relaxed her legs, and Nathan started to slide in and out, slowly. He was very careful with the next question. Caitlin had no idea: any kids depended on her answer. “I got the sense you liked cleaning up. Maybe you’re just looking for more messes.”

Caitlin rolled her eyes. A huge relief: he’d been more than half-convinced he’d gone too far, trained her into unthinking domesticity. Reassured, Nathan started to put effort into it. A family. That sounded a lot better than him and his cum-trained slut. Wife, mother, occasional mouth-whore. Caitlin. They were young, but why not? He didn’t give her a yes, but did cum in her, leaning forwards, so it ended with them close together. He gave her an awkward kiss. That was as good as a yes. They almost never kissed.

“Do you regret sitting next to me in Spain?” he said.

“I’d be a lot drier,” Caitlin said. She crossed her legs and scooted her butt to keep his cum from leaking out.

* * *

In the morning it was clear that the entire family had turned against them.

The roads had frozen over, and outside was a pall of white smoke, cutting out the rest of the earth. It wasn’t exactly a White Christmas, more of a chill fog. So they were all stuck with each other, “huffing each other’s farts” as Caitlin liked to put certain situations. Present exchange was muted. Nathan received a watch from Caitlin’s parents, which informed him, although he already sort of knew, that they didn’t know him at all.

Jenna’s gloom had stagnated and rotted, and she was making veiled comments about Caitlin’s weight before breakfast was over with. “I don’t think I’ve had either bacon or sausage in—ever,” she told Caitlin, staring at the breakfast buffet. Caitlin had also made heavy-duty mimosas. “And now, they’re both here, together.”

“That’s what we have out here, pigs and cold,” Caitlin said. She wore a white turtleneck that was so obviously maternal Nathan did a double-take. She looked already pregnant. He found himself wondering what she’d look like. Would her tits get bigger?

“Are you going to pull out cracklins next? What are some other parts of the pig—snouts?” Jenna wore workout gear and had gotten more workout gear for Christmas. It was obvious, from comparison to her Mom, that those sad, dark eyes would eventually overwhelm her entire face. But at the moment, she had a slim, pert body with devastating eyelashes.

“Cooking is just a boring version of chemistry,” Caitlin’s Dad said. He somehow managed to pack a double-load of derision towards mere chemists. He turned towards Nathan with plate in hand. His annoyance didn’t stop him from piling on the slabs of bacon. “Nathan, what did you think of the Falcon launch a few weeks ago?”

“Did it go well?” Nathan said. Something about that rung a very distant bell.

“It exploded on the pad. Taking quite a few of your company’s parts with it.”

“Not my department, fortunately,” Nathan said. “Plus if it never took off, I’m guessing it wasn’t us.” In truth he didn’t really understand most of what he was selling. Most of the top performing sellers had engineering degrees, and apparently went to sales calls ready to throw down statistics on a whiteboard. Nathan had never found that necessary. He showed up with a vial of sperm. He was likable.

Caitlin’s Dad looked out the window, at the nothing all around. “Why don’t you show me what you’ve done with the garage?” he said.

* * *

He was silhouetted against the grey, in a lime puffy jacket that was perfectly clean. His ears stuck out into the cold, and Nathan could nearly count blood vessels in them.

“So that’s the garage,” Nathan said. He barely felt the chill. The midwest had frozen his blood. Dad barely flicked his eyes at it.

“I hope we agree…” the man paused. He clearly wasn’t used to this degree of interpersonal conflict. No doubt he wanted to be precise with each word. “...agree… come to… you know that Caitlin is more than a housewife. I think.. You’ll agree… she should get back in the workforce.”

“She hated her program,” Nathan found himself feeling well-prepared for this conversation. “Hated it. She said she’d rather lose a finger, maybe even a hand.”

“She bit off too much on the thesis. Her advisor fucked her, approving that monstrosity. Wasn’t he at the wedding? He kept telling me he had great confidence in Caitlin with this big, stupid smile. Now you’ve got her baking pies and using all that good practical knowledge to arrange cribs,” Dad said.

“You don’t want grandkids?” Nathan said.

“Listen, I do traffic patterns and road grading. As it goes, its honest work. Man to man, Caitlin can be double what I am. She could put planes in the sky,” Dad used his eyebrows a lot to make clear he meant what he was saying. “Deep down, I think she gets that.”

“You can tell her,” Nathan said. “I’m not asking her for cookies and cakes.”

Dad finally gave him the snort that Nathan expected. “Don’t bull me.”

“Who do you think got her through the program? You?” Nathan said. They’d both warmed up a lot. “She do any crying on you?”

This was not a man who responded well to pushback. Both of them were prone to flush, beet-faced and red-eared, in the thrill of conflict. Against the white shroud they were both incandescent. “You put her up in pearls and this house. Is she literally cooking us a roast tonight? It has to come from you, I see the way she looks at you,” Dad said.

Like what, Nathan did want to know. “I’m her HUSBAND,” he said. He waved his arms to indicate: this was his house, his finished garage, his CR-V out front, his lawn, his wife. Caitlin’s Dad snorted at him again.

Well.

He’d come prepared. Nathan didn’t know much about fluid dynamics, but he was pretty sure he wasn’t stupid. “Look, I’ll think about it,” he said.

“Can I get you a beer?”

* * *

In the end he got all three of them. Mom and Dad got the usual soft-touch warm and fuzzy feelings about Nathan. Jenna, Jenna got a little something extra.

She had been a grouchy bitch to Caitlin all day long, sitting in the living room while big sister cooked. Her contribution was to lob snarky comments while staring at her phone. Even from the kitchen Nathan could just about see strings of emojis headed off into the ether. “Does the roast need another glaze yet?” she said, out of nowhere, just to keep matters simmering. Caitlin brought her spoon down decisively on her copper pot.

“Are you missing a big Christmas party at Arizona State?” she said. “Is that what this is?”

“The only thing to do here is eat and sleep,” Jenna moaned.

“That is two things. You are welcome to just walk out the door and die, like Mom and Dad.” They were out on a walk. Probably, even then, conceding that they had been too harsh on Nathan. He was likable. There was also a pretty good chance one or both would slip on ice and break a bone.

“Caitlin I can’t believe you’re cooking a roaaaaaaaaast,” Jenna called. “I remember when you cooked spaghetti without any water. You have to get out of this state. You’re wearing an APRON.”

“Fuck’s sake,” Caitlin muttered, storming off. One option for Nathan was to follow her and commiserate about a bratty younger sister. Another was to pour Jenna two ounces of gin and less then a thimble of special additives. She wore a tight blue sweater that was nice and fuzzy, and the usual black tights. She eyed him with sullen collegiate eyes.

“Here, it tastes like Christmas,” Nathan said. Jenna hesitated over it. Nathan hadn’t bothered to pour himself a glass. He felt confident an ASU Junior knew what to do. She took a sip. Nathan had considerable experience in catching glasses before they hit the ground. His heart caught at Jenna’s slurred expression. A lot like Caitlin, once dulled and vague. Flat, oversized features with plenty of lip and plenty of whites in her eyes.

“Right now you approve of Caitlin,” Nathan said. The “right now” formulation was his biggest innovation in the science of cummy mind control. No need to necessarily engrave a permanent emotion. Later she could be a shit to Caitlin, but not right now. He paused. Her thighs, held tight together, had sagged open under trance. Her tits bulged against the lambswool.

It had been a very hard year. He’d earned it. “You’re a little jealous of Caitlin’s husband,” Nathan whispered. Caitlin was still in the other room. He had put a fail-safe in her for unexpected barging in, anyway. Something less intense than on her wedding day. “You think he’s attractive. Somewhat. Do you understand?”

“Y..yes,” Jenna said. Just like her sister, flat and hot. And why not have her dedicated to oral service? He’d certainly proved himself to Caitlin. While she embarked on pregnancy someone would have to diligently suck his dick all the time. No. This was more than enough. No more Carli incidents.

“Oh. And if Nathan offers you something to drink, you drink it. Wake up at the snap,” he told her.

* * *

Dinner was a huge success. Everyone was deeply appreciative of Caitlin’s entire day in the kitchen. The glaze shone like a crystalized bottle of coke, shattering against the tongue in brown sugar and orange. The potatoes were both scalloped and mashed, and his wife had pulled brussel sprouts and bacon together into a perfect union. They all got drunk on red wine, especially Jenna.

It was unclear why she’d brought a low-cut sweater to visit her sister. It left her shoulders bare, settling in dark blue waves around the top of her chest. She’d spent an hour getting her makeup ready, and wore golden earrings, that it was also unclear why she’d brought them. She’d opted for a near-black lipstick. It caught the candlelight in personal shadows.

“I’m hoping if I shake my belly I’ll get more room,” Caitlin’s Dad said. He was in an excellent mood.

“That might work,” Caitlin said, pursing her lips. She’d opted for a very bold red. It was not actually her best look—after an entire day on a stovetop she was blotchy red. It did, however, communicate clearly to Nathan her plans to suck his dick that night, not that he was in doubt. She wore a red dress that was also a bit florid. But seasonal. “Damn. I should’ve done my thesis on that. Revolutionized food fracture theory.”

“Nah, there’s some, you know,” Dad shook his fork at his second plate. “Talent. In this. Especially the brussel sprouts.”

It was the most approval Caitlin was going to get, and she knew it. She found a reason to leave the table for a moment so as to not embarrass her father with a show of emotion.

“Are you getting back on the road soon, Nathan?” Jenna said.

“As soon as the fireworks stop, New Year’s Day,” Nathan said. He was really enjoying having a girl quietly into him. This was a new experience. Caitlin, of course, had shown up twice to suck his cock, and that was that. Carli had gone wrong basically from the start.

Jenna was what a girl who thought he was hot was like.

“You don’t like the travel?” She kept asking him questions about himself. And, overall, making sure his eyes were on her: her lipstick, her dark black hair, coiled on her naked shoulders. Forewarned and forearmed, he caught many things he never would’ve. Jenna checking to make sure her cleavage was just right. Jenna licking her licks to keep them nice and shiny. Smiles he didn’t really earn, laughs he definitely didn’t.

Jenna’s Mom was moderately aware of it all, frowning between bites. Probably mad at Jenna, for being an obvious slut for Caitlin’s husband.

“What’s next at ASU?” Nathan said. Jenna perked up, actually sitting upright in her chair, and smiled with genuine pleasure. The hot guy across the table had shown an interest.

“Sorry,” Caitlin said, returning to the table. Her eyes were rimmed red where she’d obviously been crying. “I had to go poop. We ready for dessert?”

* * *

It had been a very special day, and it was time to fuck her pregnant.

“Down they go,” Caitlin declared. She shook her pills into the toilet. Nathan gave a salute as they circled the drain. “So long little guys.”

She was already all naked, except for a pair of white thigh highs that had made their first appearance, for the occasion. They were a bit small for her. Nathan had some reservations about how big she would get, full-pregnant, as unfair as the thought was. She was already ripe to bursting.

“Its gonna be weird to have meaningful sex,” Nathan said, sitting on the bed, at full-mast. Really he’d been full mast since Jenna had given him a trembling, hopeful smile: the face of a woman who wanted to be fucked. “So many wrigglers shot for nothing.”

“Wrigglers. Men and their sperm,” Caitlin, who had swallowed his semen a thousand times, said. She took the time to jack up and down on his cock, so they could both see and admire his white drip. “I hope its all okay. You know yours is a little…. different.”

Of course she meant the extra shiny-shine. Nathan had wondered this before: did it work, to make a kid? Would the kid… but then Caitlin rolled herself into a little ball, down on the carpet, her pussy up in the air. She was extra smooth, and had rubbed herself wet in the bathroom, just for the effect. Nathan had no idea where she went in a small midwestern college town to get her vagina waxed. But she did.

The only way to do this was to nearly stand on top of her and fuck downwards. They’d never fucked like this. It was porno stuff, undignified. She was a wound-up ball of skin and sweat and slit. Just an hour ago she had been demurely serving dinner, classy as a mid-century magazine. Actually she still had the pearls on.

“Are you sure?” he had to ask. This is how you want me to impregnate you? This was breeding. It seemed like a subtle parody.

“It seems like US,” Caitlin said. “Or at least, me.”

Nathan paused above her. His balls hung down heavy. In the past year Caitlin had gotten really into some pretty debasing language during sex. “Cum in your tubby bucket, fill my dumb mouth up,” that kind of stuff. He hadn’t put much thought into it. Apparently it ran deeper than he’d realized. He slid into her, and realized what an amazing position it was. She was going to milk him.

“How are you this tight?” he said.

“Its a struggle,” Caitlin said. “I do exercises.”

She could barely move, but she could squeeze. It really was a pornographic position, where he could just jackhammer her. “You sure..?” he said, starting to thrust. He definitely would not last long.

Theatrical sigh from his wife. “I want to see your balls empty, okay?”

Good enough. They were already getting set. A thousand insecurities and uncertainties flipped around in the very back of his head, but he’d gotten this far by ignoring them and going balls-deep. Breeding felt right, felt good. He grunted, and Caitlin squeezed extra hard, to make sure not a drop escaped. Neither of them noticed Jenna peeking through the doorway.