The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mind Masters Of Earth

(mc, fd, sf)

Disclaimer: This story belongs to the mind control erotica genre and, as such, is meant strictly for adults. If you are under 18 years old or it’s illegal for you to view such material in your place of residence because of other related laws, go no further!

Synopsis: It’s been six years since the unscrupulous telepaths, the Mind Masters, took over the world and established a global tyrannical government. A young woman, Maya Hudson, hates the telepaths’ regime with a passion. But, as she’s conscripted for service at the Masters’ governmental complex, her life is about to change drastically...

* * *

In the year 2021, the world ended. At least, the world as people of early 21st century expected it to be.

In truth, this world had been ending for some time by then, with an unseen power gnawing at its roots, secretly taking hold of the leaders and important organizations. But it was the year 2021 when this power finally revealed itself: the homo superior. The telepaths. The Mind Masters of Earth.

The Mind Masters were a secret cabal of men and women with the ability to read and influence the thoughts of others. For years, this group—thousands in number—was plotting behind the scenes, preparing the way for them taking over the planet. In 2021, their plan went into effect.

In the span of a few days, the world’s governments, all infiltrated by politicians under the Masters’ mental control, ceded their authority to the publicly-revealed new rulers of the planet. The militaries tried to rebel, but found themselves unable to mount any resistance, with many of the high-ranking officers willingly submitting themselves to the Masters’ command. Meanwhile, the media—full of brainwashed puppets—were already singing praises to the new way of human life: the global oligarchy of the homo superior.

It was over almost as soon as it began. In a blink of an eye, the formerly-fractured world was united under the heel of the telepathic regime. The Exalted Dominion was born.

Of course, even with their collective mental power, the Masters were unable to put every human being under their control. No—even though the telepaths worked hard to break the minds of as many as possible, more than a half of the people living under the Dominion’s rule remained free of their obedience-inducing influence. Still, none of them could feel truly safe from it. The hands of the Mind Masters were long, their desires capricious and unknowable—and even a completely ordinary person could suddenly attract their attention one day, be drafted into their service and end up as one of their humble, docile, mindless slaves…

Some people tried not to think of the possibility of mental enslavement looming over them. Some feared it greatly. And, as a songwriter from the old world once claimed, what you feared the most could meet you halfway…

Inside the Dominion Palace—an enormous complex from where the telepathic kings and queens ruled the planet—there was a dressing room. It was one of the dressing rooms used by the Palace handmaidens: female servants, maids and menial workers toiling endlessly all around the Masters’ estate. Currently, the room was occupied by a dozen of young women. The women were all wearing the demure, identical robes of the Palace handmaidens. The emotions on their faces weren’t as uniform—some of the women appeared to be sad, some angry… some anxious. Some of the women were standing, leaning against the walls—others were sitting on the benches and chairs. One of them was pacing around the room nervously.

The name of the young woman was Maya Hudson—and she was trying to come to terms with the fact that these were the very last minutes of her life as a free person.

Maya had feared this moment for the last six years, ever since the Mind Masters established their rule over the planet. When the Dominion came into power, Maya—a teenager then—belonged to the lucky masses who weren’t significant enough to get brainwashed by the Masters. Neither did she come to the tyrants’ attention in the following years. Recently, she was even beginning to believe that she might be able to live out her life freely, without being turned into one of the Masters’ mindless followers...

… but then, yesterday, a team of the Masters’ enforcers came for her, pulled her out of her home and brought her here, to the terrifying Dominion Palace—apparently because she had been chosen to become a servant in that place.

Maya held no illusions that what was in store for her was something different than total mental subjugation. All of the people chosen to serve the Masters were being subjected to the telepaths’ brainwashing—and Maya had seen its effects before, two years ago, when her own father had been chosen by the Masters. Maya’s father used to be a much-valued, experienced administrator employed at Ottawa City Hall. Even though he kept it a secret, he hated the Masters’ dictatorship—but then, one day, he was drafted to serve them and taken away to the Dominion Palace. And, when Maya finally saw him again weeks later, he was not the man she has known all her life. The Masters’ brainwashing turned Maya’s father into a sycophant wearing the strange Dominion robes and espousing the greatness of the regime with every word… Maya swore she would never, ever end up like this—but, today, it seemed that the horrible fate of her father would become her fate, too.

As much as it hurt Maya to think about it, her father was the reason for her current situation. On the way to the Palace, she was allowed to contact him—and, as she did so, she learned to her horror that it was him who—without Maya’s approval or knowledge—submitted her name as a candidate for induction into the ranks of the Masters’ servants. The poor brainwashed man truly believed that having his daughter become a slave like himself was the greatest honor imaginable…

They’ve got me,” Maya thought desperately, as she strolled the dressing room, her stomach weak and painful. “Now they will erase me… turn me into one of their robots.

She caught a glimpse of herself in a nearby mirror and felt even more sick. She was already looking like one of the Masters’ mind slaves… After she had arrived to the Palace, she was brought here, to this dressing room, where a group of experienced handmaidens were preparing the newly-conscripted servants. Here, Maya’s clothes and possessions were taken away—then, she was ordered to put on the clothes of a handmaiden: a modest, multi-layered, ankle-length robe with long sleeves, as well as a pair of soft slippers. Her dark hair was coiffed into an elaborate bun, her face was powdered and made up… all according to some identity-crushing court etiquette apparently imposed by the Mind Masters.

“You will have to gain some weight,” one of the experienced handmaidens observed dispassionately, as she was powdering Maya’s face. “The servants of the Masters are to be chubby and plump. You have to conform.”

The woman was obviously conforming to the Masters’ rules herself: her made-up face was quite portly, as was her body clad in the demure robe. She was wearing her hair in a bun identical to that of Maya’s—and her eyes were empty, almost… lifeless. Looking at the woman made Maya shudder—soon, she would become like her, too. The Masters were going to take away everything that made Maya her own individual—in clothes, body and, most importantly, soul…

After the future servants had been prepared, the older handmaidens left the dressing room, leaving the new arrivals alone. Some of the young women started talking, exchanged names, tried to comfort each other… Maya didn’t have the heart for this, though. She kept to the side, pondering what was coming. She considered trying to run away, but she dropped the idea quickly. From what she had seen on her way here, the security in the Palace was very tight—there would be no chance of slipping away…

Damn,” Maya cursed in her thoughts, as she chewed on her situation. “Damn..!

She was brought back to reality by the sound of clapping hands. As she looked up, she saw a senior handmaiden—a middle-aged and, unsurprisingly, overweight woman—standing in the door of dressing room.

“It’s time,” the woman stated in an unemotional voice. “Mistress Judith will see you now. Come.”

The newly-conscripted handmaidens exchanged anxious looks, then followed the older woman out of the room. Seeing no other choice, Maya went along with the rest of the group. As they walked along the corridors of the Palace, Maya observed the handmaidens they were occasionally passing by. All of them were wearing the same soft robes and slippers, all of them had their hair styled the same way… and, indeed, all of them were at least a little chubby. And all had the same vacant look on their powdered faces…

I don’t want to be like that,” the dire thought flashed through Maya’s mind once again. And, once again, she realized how helpless her situation was.

After a few minutes of walking, the future handmaidens were led through tall double doors of dark wood and entered a spacious, lavishly-decorated room. Even as she was walking inside, Maya noticed a massive, elaborately-decorated desk that was standing at the other end of the chamber. A woman in her thirties sat behind it.

The woman was slim and sensuously curvy, she had wavy blonde hair and fair skin. She was wearing a long—but revealing—golden gown. As the handmaidens walked inside, she gave them a questioning look. There was a glimmer of irritation in her eyes.

“Mistress…” the senior handmaiden bowed down and spoke in a meek voice. “These are the new servants who arrived today.”

“Ah, yes,” the blonde woman replied in a barely-interested voice. “Thank you, slave.”

The senior handmaiden bowed again.

The woman stood up from behind her desk and slowly approached the new arrivals. She gazed at them for a moment, her face expressionless—then, she smiled haughtily.

“My name is Judith Dumont,” she spoke up in a sharp, commanding voice and raised her hands in the air. “I am a Mind Mistress. Obey me.”

At this moment, Maya felt a powerful presence enter her mind. In an instant it became almost impossible for Maya to think—as if someone put heavy iron manacles around her brain. All she could do was to stare at Mistress Judith…

And then, the presence in Maya’s mind began to subvert her beliefs. Suddenly, the woman in the golden dress didn’t seem scary, haughty or evil—no, Maya started to find her beautiful and awe-inspiring. Mistress Judith appeared to be so powerful, so… god-like. Maya’s previous hate for the Mind Masters was quickly fading away. If the Masters were all people akin to Mistress Judith, then worshipping them—Maya’s obvious betters—started to feel natural…

No…!” one last terrified thought cried out in Maya’s petrified mind. “No..! It’s not true..!

And then, without uttering a single word of protest, Maya was gone.

It was evening. In one of the Dominion Palace’s atmospheric dining halls, a meal was being served. Nine of the Mind Masters were present. All of them, splendidly-dressed men and women: eating elaborate dishes prepared for them in the Palace’s kitchens, chatting about the joys of their lives, laughing.

To one side, a group of handmaidens waited, ready to assist their rulers. They stood in a neat row, quiet, their powdered faces serene and empty, their hands politely clasped in front.

The handmaiden who used to be Maya was standing among them—her pose as docile as the rest. After half a year of living at the Palace, her once-slim face had become pudgy, with a hint of the second chin. Her body under her layered robe was heavier, too. Just as Palace etiquette required.

The handmaiden who used to be Maya didn’t mind.

The End

* * *