The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall....

by A Nony Mouse

Strange how the past seems to come back into your life at the oddest times.

Tara had been on a cold sales call with someone from her firm’s “A” list. She was working hard to sell “BJ” on utilizing her services as a financial manager. The “A” list had only the most elite, of the most elite, and to gain a client from THAT list meant high commissions.

Suddenly, during her sales pitch the potential client interrupted.

“You aren’t the Tara Welsh who went to Bromley High are you?”

Tara was startled. She was using her husband’s name, Tara Fairchild, now. How would anyone on a client list know her maiden name ?

“Yes... I am. How did you know that?”

“I’m BJ now, but in High School I was Beryl Joanna Cousins. Don’t you remember me?”

Tara certainly did. This sale was down the tubes. Beryl had been a dowdy girl in High School, but since she was rich she attracted many of the most attractive boyfriends. Tara had decided that SHE wanted Beryl’s senior year, boyfriend and had used her beauty, wit and wiles, to take him away from the plain looking girl.

If she held a grudge , this sale was shot.

“Tara, do you still see Bill?” the voice on the phone asked.

“Uhhh, hadn’t you heard? Bill Fairchild and I got married and still are. ”

“ OH MY , how interesting. I knew you two had gotten married but assumed , for some reason, that you had long since divorced. My error.”

“Well, it’s been nice talking to you BJ.....”

“Wait, wait, wait! Tara, I thought you were trying to sell me something?”

“Why yes. Would you still be interested, knowing now WHO I am?”

“Sure, High School was a long time ago, I’d really like to see you again. I can’t guarantee I’d buy anything, you know, but I’d certainly like to hear your pitch.”

That’s great, I’ll come to your office in the morning to......”

“I’ve got a better idea Tara, if it isn’t an imposition. Where do you live? You can l come to my place tonight , around seven, because I’ve got an early flight to LA in the morning and I can’t fit you in here at the office.”

“Oh, I’d love to BJ, but Bill and I were supposed to meet for dinner, and it’s our anniversary, maybe we can do it when you get back from the coast.”

“My schedule is really stuffed, how about you come over at six, then Bill can pick you up at seven and you two can go to your celebration?”

“Great, give me your address BJ, I’ll meet you at six, sharp.”

As Tara pulled her red sports car into the drive of the mansion, she thought, “Damn, I didn’t know she was THIS rich. If I can just make her forget High School, this would be a real feather in my cap, and REAL cash in my pocket.”

She rang the bell and Beryl, herself answered the door. Tara was surprised at the changes in BJ since school. She was thinner, more self confident, and really was PRETTY. Not like the dowdy teen she remembered. Tara at 5′10″ still towered over the barely 5 foot tall BJ. That was another reason Bill had left her she thought, he’s well over 6 feet and they looked, well silly together, at least that’s what I told him.

BJ held out her hand and shook Tara’s then pulled her close for a hug, that seemed somehow TOO long.

Tara pulled back.

“Can I show you this investment package, we don’t have long and I’d like to take my best shot at selling it to you.”

“Sure, Tara. Why don’t you follow me to my den, we can talk business there. Then if we have a minute or two we can reminisce about the past.”

Tara smiled and followed BJ down the long hallway,. She was wearing a short black leather skirt, a white silk blouse, dark stockings and VERY high black heels. Not business attire, but they WERE at her home. Maybe SHE had a date later, too.

They walked into the den and Tara was startled by it’s simplicity. No desk. No leather furniture. Just two Bauhaus , steel and wicker chairs, in the middle of the large , mirror lined room. Every wall was covered entirely in mirrors, creating an interesting, distracting jumble of images of the two women, like an eerie fun house.

“Before you sit down, let me show you something about the mirrors, Tara.”

The sales woman looked quizzically at the walls, then at Beryl.

“They are special mirrors. If you notice there is no external lighting in the room, these special mirrors light up with exactly the right amount of light to keep the room at the same level of illumination 24 hours a day.”

“Really ? How interesting.” Tara responded, hoping to get on with her sales pitch.

“Yes, take a look, look real close at the mirror. Here let me help you, you have to look REAL close to see the lights.”

BJ placed her warm hands on Tara’s neck and shoulders and gently moved her toward the wall, she massaged her shoulders as she did so. BJ’s warm , soft hands felt good on her bare skin. Bare skin? Had BJ lowered the blouse to reach her skin? When had THAT happened?

“You have to look even closer Tara. Concentrate. Deeper into the mirror. In fact, you can even see my EYES in the mirror , too, if you look closely .”

Tara COULD see her former classmates eyes as she stared at the reflections, but what was the big deal about the mirrors?

BJ pushed Tara even closer to the mirrored wall, until her face almost touched the glass. It seemed like she COULD see tiny flashing lights just below the reflective surface of the wall. Funny how the lights seemed to flash IN the reflection of BJ’s attractive, dark, eyes.

BJ moved her warm hands up and massaged Tara’s temples as she continued to speak in a compelling, melodious way. Tara really liked the sound of her voice.

“That’s it, dear. Deeper and deeper into the mirror. Deeper and deeper into my eyes. I find it soothing and relaxing to look into the mirror. Don’t you find it relaxing? Soooo relaxing. Soooo soothing. Just look into the mirror. Look into my eyes. Listen to my voice. You seem so tired. It looks like you are having a hard time keeping your eyes open. It would be OK if you let them close. It wouldn’t make me mad if you just closed your eyes. You seem to be having SUCH a hard time keeping your eyes open... as you stare into the mirror, as you stare into my eyes.”

Tara didn’t understand exactly what was happening but BJ was right, she was finding it really hard to keep her eyes open. How long had she been looking at the reflection of BJ’s eyes in the mirror. How long had BJ been massaging her breasts. Breasts? When had she started touching her breasts ?

As she stared into the mirror Tara could see BJ’s arms reaching up and around from the back where BJ stood and gently massaging her breasts.

She should make her stop.

She should.......

Ohhhh... her nipples were so hard......

“Yes” she said, “It IS hard to keep my eyes open.” She was falling into BJ’s hypnotic trap, and there was nothing she could do about it. At this point, nothing she WANTED to do about it. She wasn’t strong enough to resist the soft, mesmerizing words that almost seemed to be TOUCHING her mind. She was giving in. There was nothing she could do to stop the slow wearing away of her will.

She hadn’t realized what was happening at first ,and now that she had become vaguely aware that BJ was trying to hypnotize her, she was too far gone to resist the erotic, compelling words of her old school mate.

BJ’s words seemed to BECOME Tara’s very thoughts.

“I should fight.... I’m so much bigger than her .... but .... but .....” she thought to herself as her will flowed away like water down the drain in a tub.

Her eyes slowly blinked once, then twice, then stayed closed.

“Now listen to me Tara, and pay close attention, because BJ controls your thoughts. You can repeat that for me Tara, BJ controls your thoughts. You MUST repeat that Tara, BJ controls your thoughts. ”

“BJ controls my thoughts......”

Beryl’s soft , hot breath in her ear , seemed to make the words penetrate deep into her mind. BJ DID control her thoughts.

She nodded her agreement.

“That’s right, dear,” BJ said, continuing to pinch and excite Tara’s nipples, “repeat it for me. BJ controls my thoughts. Say it over and over for me.”

“BJ controls my thoughts .... BJ controls my thoughts ..... BJ controls my thoughts .... BJ controls......”

“Now, Tara. Say, I will do anything BJ commands.” BJ again, whispering hotly into her ear.

““I ... will ... do .... anything ... BJ .... commands ......” Her voice had become lifeless as her stare had become vacant. The hypnotic skills BJ had learned in college classes had been exercised skillfully and Tara’s will to resist had been quickly destroyed. She WOULD do anything BJ instructed. She was totally under her hypnotic control.

“Good girl. Now you may turn around and open your eyes again. But my beautiful hypnotic gaze STILL holds you. You will look into my eyes and obey me ..... obey me.....”

Tara turned and her eyes blinked open, and as they did she was once again captured by the mesmerizing gaze of her former classmate. She stared down at Beryl, gazing helplessly into her dark hypnotic eyes, awaiting her next command, she knew she HAD to obey BJ.

“Way back in High School I thought you were a slut when you took Bill from me, and now I know it. But from this moment on you are MY slut. Tell me you are my slut, Tara.”

“I am BJ’s slut.”

BJ leaned over and ran her tongue across Tara’s lips.

Tara sighed, it felt so good to obey BJ.

“Good girl, Tara. You are doing very well. Now tell me you are my little sex—slut FOREVER and that you love me.”

BJ smiled evilly at the entranced woman and casually pinched her expose nipples.

It felt so good to surrender. A smile crossed Tara’s face. BJ had said she was a good girl. That felt so wonderful.

Without any further urging Tara fell to her knees and started to kiss the hem of BJ’s short . black skirt and repeated over and over, " Yours, BJ... your sex-slut, yours, forever, I belong to BJ...forever.... forever....”

The hypnotist placed her finger under Tara’s chin and lifted her face so their eyes again met.

Beryl’s eyes so deep, hypnotic, powerful.

Tara’s eyes captured, held helpless, by BJ’s mesmerizing power.

“Sleep for me.... NOW.” BJ said as she gently drew her hand over Tara’s eyes, closing them.

Tara could have been asleep for two seconds, two minutes, two hours , or two days. She had no conscious thoughts until she slowly became aware of BJ’s honey-smooth voice pulling her awake.

“Three ... two .... one...now fully awake and alert but understanding and obeying every command you have just heard and knowing that more that anything you love, worship and obey ONLY your Mistress Beryl . Mistress Beryl is your new Goddess and owner.”

As she became aware of her surroundings , she was shocked to find she was still kneeling at Beryl’s feet, but now found herself totally naked. BJ was dressed in the same sexy outfit she had been in when Tara had arrived. Tara glanced around the room and saw her own clothes were neatly folded on one of the chairs she had seen when she first entered the mirrored room.

“Undress me slave, Tara. Undress me now. ”

For only a moment she thought about the command but was then overcome by a deep lust for BJ and an irresistible urge to obey this beautiful Goddess.

She slowly undressed her new owner, kissing and licking each warm, tender inch of flesh as she uncovered it, all the time kneeling at BJ’s feet.

Tara nibbled at her Goddesses pussy lips, and kissed her flawless ass, as her clothing fell to the floor, piece by piece.

“The shoes too, slut, kiss my toes, worship my feet. You LOVE to serve me in every possible way. You LIVE to be my slave.”

Soon Beryl stood naked before the prostrate Tara as the entranced beauty worshiped her body, knowing that she would do anything BJ commanded. Knowing she was BJ’s complete slave.

The Goddess sat in the remaining chair and pointed to her lovely cunt. Tara crawled to her and began to worship the lovely cunt, kissing and nibbling until BJ screamed in ecstasy.

As seven o’clock neared Tara dressed first BJ, then herself, serving as Beryl’s maid. Then at her owner’s command, she sat silently on the giant bed in BJ’s bedroom awaiting further commands.

Promptly at seven BJ heard another knock on the door.

It was her old boyfriend Bill, come to pick up his wife. Looking a bit uncomfortable in the presence of his old girlfriend he, never the less followed her down the long hall to the den where they were to await Tara’s arrival. BJ had told him she was in the “powder room” freshening up for their anniversary dinner-date.

Bill was surprised by the sparse furnishings of the big mirrored room.

But then BJ asked him to look closely at—into—the special mirrors, “Soon,” she said, “you will understand EVERYTHING.”