The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mission Gone Bad

Chapter 1

I had spent five years in the U.S. Military and deployed to several classified and non classified location in that time. I was a team leader on a special ops team and ran several anti-terrorism and POW rescue missions. My team of five men was the best of the best and I made sure we stayed that way. Our names were all classified the moment we were accepted into this unit. Nobody including our families was allowed to know what our jobs were.

You may be wondering who I am. I guess do to my current situation that it doesn’t matter if I give you my name. It’s not like you can help me at this point. I’m too far gone at this point and I’m not even allowed to know where I’m at. My name is Mark O’Connor; well at least it was before I ended up here. I’ll explain this later. I was a Staff Sergeant in the U.S. Army and on a fast track with my career. That all ended though after my team was sent on a classified mission.

The NSA got information that there was a Terrorist Cell operating just north of the border. We were tasked with finding them and eliminating the threat. This is what we were good at. We knew that we couldn’t just drive across the border or fly in through customs because our “equipment” would raise some red flags. We ended up “jumping in”. What we did was get an Air Force C-5 and set the transponder to look like a commercial airliner on the air traffic control radar systems. Once we were over our target in Ontario we opened the back ramp and left the plane. We always did these types of jumps at night so that the aircraft would be harder to notice and our parachutes would also be harder to notice.

NorthComm (Northern Command) which we were answering to on this mission had safe house set up for us about 10 miles from where our targets were believed to be. It’s pretty hard to run a mission like ours in a city like Brampton is tough. We need to be inconspicuous while still observing our targets. Luckily we’ve been able to tap into the local traffic cameras as well as other security cameras that use the internet to use to help track our targets.

It took us about 3 days to find the terrorist cell that we were sent to find. We now had to find out who they worked for and what their plans were. We managed to count at least 10 people in this cell. There were 8 women and 2 men that we noticed. I stayed behind to watch the house that they came out of while the rest of my team followed these people. I needed to get inside and plant some listening devices as well as cameras to catch what’s going on. After another six hours of watching the house I didn’t see any movement and figured that it was safe to make entry.

I made my way to the door and check to see if it was unlocked. It was and I felt like it was my lucky day. Just as the door was opening stuck one of the small cameras on the outside of the front door. I wanted to see everyone who was coming and going. This should go smoothly and quickly and I’ll be out of here before they get back. Looking around I saw a living room off to the right and planted a video and audio transmitter there and moved on to the kitchen area. I noticed a phone there and bugged the phone.

That’s when I noticed a door off to the side decided to check it out. It was stairs that lead down to a basement. With the NSA report that said these people were terrorist I felt that they could be using the basement to build bombs or for other activities. Have you ever had an experience where you lose your situational awareness because you get complacent? Well that happened to me right here. After the door closed I realized that there’s no doorknob on this side. I should have noticed that before I entered the stairwell let alone let the door close but now it was too late. As I get to the bottom of the stairs all of the light turn on. This startled me and I immediately unholstered my sidearm and was ready to engage if I needed to.

As I turn into the room I’m shocked by what I see. Not only were there several cages and tables with chains hanging off of them but there were men in some of the cages. These men were all gagged and the cages all had heavy duty locks on them. They were all looking at me with confusion. I couldn’t understand why but before I could free them I needed to plant some of the video and audio devices in here. This operation was by far the strangest I had ever been on.

Just as I started to plant my devices I heard the door open. I tried to hide but there wasn’t anywhere that gave good concealment. I could have sworn that this house was empty and the team never reported that they were on their way back. I didn’t know who this was but if I got spotted I was ready to shoot her.

“Hello slaves” she said. “Your Goddess is here to continue your training.”

She then raised a remote that she had in her hand and pushed a button. When she did a TV was lowered from the ceiling. She then pushed another button and the lights went out which I thought was good for me. Then the TV turned on with this crazy pattern of swirling colors. Then I could swear that I could hear a soft whispering. I tried to make out what it was saying when I noticed that body was starting to feel weak. I had no idea why that was when all of a sudden my weapon dropped from my hand. There goes my ability to stay hidden.

Just then over my radio I hear my team saying that they are on the way back and that they have identified the guys that were with the ladies that left. They were part of another team that was sent up here two years ago and have been MIA ever since. There was more information coming in when my radio went dead.

“Welcome to your new life slave” I heard whispered into my ear. “Sleep for me now” was the last thing I remember hearing until I woke up. After waking up the first thing that I noticed was that I couldn’t move from my seat. The next thing was that I was completely naked. At this point I realized that something went totally wrong and that I was now taken prisoner by this terrorist group. At least with my training I should be able to hold my own during their interrogation. Just as though crossed my mind the door to the room I was in opened and in walked three very beautiful women.

One of then sad down in the chair right across from me and opened her folder. After the folder was opened she looked right at me, smiled, and said “Hello Staff Sergeant O’Connor and welcome. The rest of your team has been rounded up and they are in another location. You are mine to break and train.”

All I could do was laugh at her. “I don’t know who you are and I don’t know anything about any ’team’ that you think I may have. I was looking for valuables to steal and sell.”

This woman just looked at me and smiles. “I already know who you are Mark because you have already told me. You obviously don’t remember your last 6 months of training because we won’t allow you to yet.”

I then notice her typing something on a keyboard and then she said “Turn his chair around so he can see this” the other two ladies grabbed my chair and turned me around. That’s when I noticed a TV Screen behind me and instinctively closed my eyes. The ladies laughed and said “Hello General. Is this one of the men that you sent to us?”

That’s when I heard the familiar voice of General (4 stars) Paul Ryan say “Yes my Goddess it is. That is Staff Sergeant Mark O’Connor and he was the team leader.” I immediately opened my eyes to see the General smiling. “You set us up General?” I asked.

“Welcome to the service of Goddess Kay, Mark” He said. “Did you give him the choice yet Goddess?”

“Not yet General” said this woman. “Is his status listed as MIA yet?” To which the General responded in the affirmative and she thanks him by saying “I will let you know if he’s coming back to you or not but you did good once again slave 3. Now cum for your Goddess!”

I then heard him groan and moan then he said thank you to “his Goddess” and then I was turned back facing this woman. “So now that we have who you are and why you were really sent here lets get down to the reason that you are in this room. My name is Kay and I am your Goddess and that will be the only way that you are to refer to me. I know you were told that you were sent after a ’terrorist cell’ but we aren’t terrorists. We are Female Supremacist and now do to your training so are you.”

I looked at her and just laughed. “Once you untie me I am out of here!” I yelled. She just laughed at me and said “you’re not tied up….well not physically anyway. There aren’t any ropes. Your restraint is because of a trigger that I placed inside your mind. I know you have a hard time believing me but let’s do a little experiment shall we?”

I just look at her as she said “Slave 110 you will now stroke that cock but not cum yet.” and my hand moved right to my cock and started to stroke it for her. “That now belongs to us and you won’t be allowed access to it with out our permission after this so enjoy what you can slave. You can‘t fight this but I want you to try. The more you fight it the harder you are going to jerk off and the harder you jerk off the deeper into my control you will go.”

I did try to resist her command because I thought I was strong enough to fight her. My male ego was going to be my downfall. I think that in my mind I realized that her command to resist was a double edged sword. If I resisted her order to jerk off I would fall deeper under her control but if I resisted her order to resist then I would fall deeper under her control. Was I going to be able to get out of this?

While I was jerking off for this woman, who I still thought was crazy, she told me that I was going to have to make a choice on my own. This choice will be my last freely made choice and I was only going to be allowed to cum after the choice was made. She laid out my two choices:

1) I would be released back to my command. A report would be filed that was a POW and managed to escape from my captors. After I was debriefed I’d show my Chain of Command the hypnotic video of which I fell victim to. By doing this I would then start to indoctrinate as many people as I could for my Goddess. I would also “volunteer” to lead a team on a “rescue” mission for the other members of my team who I was “unable to locate” before I had to take off. This would of course be a trap to bring more people to my Goddess.

2) I’d stay behind and never be allowed any type of freedom ever again. I would be relegated to the role and lifestyle of slave for the rest of my life. My status (just like the last team that was captured) will remain MIA until they add “presumed dead” and the Government stops looking for me.

“These are my choices?” I asked. “Either betray the trust of countless people or be stuck here? Well it’s obvious which one the General chose.”

Goddess Kay looked at me and said “In a manner of speaking, yes those are your choices. Obviously your memory will be adjusted to fit the choice that you make. As for the General, I never gave the General this choice. He’s been serving our cause since he was 19 years old and in college. My Grandmother was in charge at that time. When she passed away she passed control of him to me. You aren’t the first team he’s sent to me and you won’t be the last. So what’s your choice slave?”

“I refuse to sell out people that trust me.” I said. I would give up my life to keep them safe. With that said, I guess that means that I’m staying here. I plan to find a way to escape though and I will do it.”

“Then I guess you have made your choice then slave.” she said as she put a collar around my neck. “This collar symbolizes your life’s role now. You are a slave and nothing more. You have no rights and will never be free. You also will no longer answer to the name Mark O’Connor because that’s not your name anymore. Your new name is slave 110. “She held up a mirror for me to see the collar and it had my name on it “slave 110”. She then smiled and said “As soon as you cum you will fully accept your new life and you will then craw oven to me and bow before your Goddess. Now CUM slave!!!”

I had lost all control and came immediately and hard too. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced anything like that orgasm in my life. As soon as it was over I crawled over to my Goddess and bowed before her just as I was told to do. I just had an overwhelming feeling that this is where I belonged.

“That’s a good slave” said my Goddess. “I was actually hoping that you would stay here with me. “ She then started petting me like I was her pet. “You love your Goddess don’t you slave?” She asked. My only response was “Yes Goddess. With all of my heart and sole.”

“You’re such a good slave.” said my Goddess. “You’ve taken to your training pretty well so far but we’re far from done with your training. Just like the slaves you saw in that basement you will get constant conditioning. Your role may change from time to time according to the needs of your superiors but that’s ok because all you want to do is please me. Isn’t that right slave?”

“Yes Goddess” was the only response I could give because I knew that a slave’s job was to please its Goddess. That was the only thing I could think about.

“Good slave.” was my Goddess’ response. “Now I want you to do something for me. I want you to SLEEP for me.” and I was back in a very peaceful hypnotic trance awaiting my Goddess’ voice to tell me what my next thoughts would be.

Chapter 2

I could hear my Goddess talking to me but I couldn’t focus on what she was saying. All that I could hear her divine voice. It was like the rest of the world had just melted away. I was starting to remember things from my time in captivity as well. I could only assume that my Goddess was allowing this. There was no other possibility in my mind because Goddess has full control of me now.

When I came out of my trance I realized that I was inside of a wooden looking crate with a small barred opening. When I tried to crawl towards the opening to look out I noticed that I had a chain coming off of my collar and it securely anchored to the back of this crate. This would keep me from seeing what was outside my crate.

Goddess must have know that I had come out of my trance because I saw her looking into the crate and I immediately bowed my head in reverence of her.

“Good morning slave” she said. “We are on our way to our new home where you will spend the rest of your life serving me and my friends.”

“It’s an honor to be allowed to worship and serve you my Goddess” I said. “I live to serve you.”

Just at that point I guessed that we were on an air plane because I felt us descending. I have no idea where I’m being taken to and to me it doesn’t matter either. This is what my Goddess wants, and I know, whatever Goddess wants Goddess gets. As we tough down and taxi to be unloaded Goddess comes up to the window again and I bowed to her as I should. Just as she blew me a kiss a feeling of complete love and passion swept over my entire body and I came right there in the crate. All Goddess did was laugh as the crate was unloaded.

After they put my crate down I was the front open and a bowl was slid in to me. I never did see who slid it in but I did hear my Goddess say “drink up my pup. Enjoy the elixir or your Goddess.” As soon as she said that I lowered my head to the bowl and got the sent of the golden nectar that flows from between my Goddess’ legs. I started to lap it up like the puppy she has decided that I should be.

As soon as I had finished lapping up this glorious elixir I felt the chain connecting me to the crate loosen up and then I heard it fall to the floor. Then I heard my Goddess’ voice say “Come here pup” and I crawled out of the crate and immediately bowed my head and started to lick the shoes of my Goddess. “Good boy pup” she said as she disconnected the chain and then connected a leash. Then I heard her say, “There are just a few things missing pup.” That’s when I felt something different. She inserted a butt plug into my ass and told me that I was to keep that in and I wasn’t allowed to expel it without permission. This butt plug had a tail on the other end which she referred to as my puppy tail.

That wasn’t the biggest surprise even though it was a big one. She held a remote under my eyes and then she said “kiss the remote pup”. After I did that she pushed a button and I felt a slight buzzing coming from my plug. This instantly made me aroused and I started to whimper like the horny pup that I am. “You’ll need to get used to the slight vibration my little pup because this will be on, more then it’ll be off.” Next she pulled a leather hood out of her bag and put it over my head. The eye holes were open so I could see where I’m going. I then heard the click of a lock closing which lead me to realize that this was now locked in place and would not be coming off.

Goddess then held up a mirror so I could see how I looked. This hood was a puppy hood with floppy ears and a snout. The snout zippers shut and I noticed snaps around the eyes. My role as her little slave pup has now been sealed. “I hope that you like this look pup because this is the new you. You are my little pet puppy and you will live in this role until I get bored of this or need you for something else.”

This was the life that I was to live. Doing this will please my Goddess and that is my #1 priority in life. We then walked towards a limousine and the driver opened the door and spoke to Goddess Kay in a language that I didn’t know. Goddess stepped inside and then I followed her eager to see where we were going. I wanted to ask my Goddess where we were going but all that came out of my mouth was “arf! arf! arf!” to which Goddess just smacked me and told me to “Shut up.” I looked at confused because all I could do was bark. She saw the look in my eyes and laughed. “You’re just a pup and pups can’t speak like us people.” she said and that made perfect sense to me.

Being content in my role I jumped up on the seat next to my Goddess and laid down and rested my head in her lap. She sat there and petted me the whole way to our final destination. I was so relaxed and content that I didn’t even want to get out of the car when we got to where we were going. All she had to do was give my leash as slight tug and I jumped up and got out of the car and sat at her feet. “Welcome to your new home pup.” she said. “You’ll love it here and nobody will ever look for you here.”

That was good news to me because I didn’t want to be found. I was the happiest I had been in as long as I can remember. I was finally in a role that suited me. I’m a pup now and that is the life I was meant to lead. To show my appreciation for this gift that my Goddess has given me I bend down and start licking her shoes. While I was doing this I felt her petting me. “I’m glad you’re happy pup.” she said. “You’re going to have stop worshiping me right now pup. We need to go inside and I need to show you your new sleeping arrangements.”

We walked into the house…well actually she walked and crawled on all fours. Goddess showed me the entire house and it was huge. There were two separate kitchens because Goddess didn’t want to keep guests waiting for food during her parties. She has two dining rooms with one being much bigger then the other. The smaller dining room was used by the slaves for their meals and the larger one was for Goddess and her guests to uses. The slaves would serve the food and wait on the guests until the meal was finished and then after the cleaning was done they could eat in their dining room. There is a very large living room/entertaining room. I lost count of how many bedrooms there were but she never said any of them were my room. When we finally got to her bedroom I noticed that it was huge. Her room was like four rooms all in one, both in size and accommodations. There is a sitting area with two couches and three chairs; there is a little doggy bed next to one of the couches and at the foot of her bed. There was also a large bathroom with both a hot tub and a tub shower combo. I also notice what looked like a litter box in the corner and that confused me.

“You will sleep in this room with me pup.” she said as we walked over to her bed and she opened a door on the side of the headboard. “Get in there pup.” This is where you will usually sleep. After I got inside she close the door and secured it so that I couldn’t get out on my own. Inside was pitch black until she slid the front panel off and that’s when I saw the bars on the front.

“Well pup, it’s bed time and I’m going to sleep.” she said to me as she got completely undressed. She then tossed her panties inside my (for lack of a better term) cage. She then turned up the vibration speed on my tail pug and said “Enjoy the smell and taste of my panties pup.” and I did. I laid my head down and put my nose right into the crotch of the panties and inhaled deeply. Just the smell of my Goddess made me forget all about the plug I was wearing. I then licked the crotch of the panties and tasted the sweetness that is my Goddess. A wave of pleasure and contentment flooded over me and I collapsed into a deep and heavy sleep.

I got woken up in the morning by electric jolts that felt like it was coming from my plug. I jumped to all fours and as soon as I did the jolts stopped. “Good morning pup” I heard the voice of my Goddess say. “It’s time to take you for a walk pup. You need the exercise and you probably need to go to the bathroom too I bet.” She then opened the door and instructed me to come out. As I did I crawled up to her and bowed my head. She petted me and clipped a leash to my collar.

“Normally I will be the one walking you but sometimes either one of the Mistresses of the house of one of the slaves will walk you.” she told me. “If we are in here and I can’t get you outside then you will use the litter box in the bathroom.”

When we got outside she removed the plug from my ass so I could poop. It was odd though because as soon as she removed my plug I felt empty and I missed it. I kind of looked at her and she smiled at me and said “ohh, does my little pup miss his tail?” The only response I could give was “arf! arf!” “Don’t worry pup” she said. “You’ll get it back after you go potty and get a bath.”

That got me excited and it only took me a couple more minutes to urinate and poop. As we headed inside I noticed another slave cleaning up after I went to the bathroom. Goddess and I went back inside and back to her bedroom. Once we were inside she undid the lease and ordered me into the shower. I waited there until she came in and when she did she had some liquid soap, a scrub brush and my tail. Goddess turned the water on and sprayed me down. Then she lathered the soap on and scrubbed me down with the scrub brush. She made sure that she cleaned me from head to toe and after she had finished that she dried me off. I leaned down and kissed her feet to thank her for walking me and cleaning me. As I was doing this she reached behind me and inserted my tail back into its proper place. As soon as she put it back in she turned it back on and walked over to her bed.

She sat on the edge of her bed and spread her legs. As if by instinct I new what she wanted and crawled over to her and started to lick her pussy. As I was doing that Goddess cranked the vibrating butt plug up to full blast causing me to moan into the divine pussy of my Goddess but my job was to bring her to orgasm. I was licking away at her pussy as she had orgasm after orgasm. I didn’t count the number of orgasms because it doesn’t matter to me how many she has as long as she is pleased. I lapped up all the juices that flowed from her pussy too and tried not lose a drop. I loved the taste of her pussy.

After she was satisfied she pushed me away just sat there and looked at me. My face was covered in her cum and I was trying to lick every last drop of it off my face. With the vibrating plug still on full speed and my mouth coated with the taste of my Goddess I was super horny and desperate to cum and Goddess knew it. “My little pup wants to cum, don’t you?” she asked. “Arf! Arf!” was my response. “Well you’re not allowed to cum yet pup but I you may earn it at some point” my Goddess’ response.

This being the will of my Goddess means that it’s my will and I must accept it. Goddess has the wisdom to know what I need and when to give it to me. I crawled over to the little doggy bed next to Goddess’ bed and laid down so I could be by her feet. Goddess then got up and walked over to a cabinet and took out two bowls and put them on the floor. One of them had food and the other was empty.

She called me over and told me that it was time to eat. When I got over to the food it looked and smelt like cold beef stew and rice. “Would you like something to drink with your dinner pup?” she asked. I just looked up at her with a mouth full of food and pleading eyes. “Ok pup” she said as she squatted over the empty bowl and released a flood of her golden nectar for me to drink up. This is one of the best meals of my life as far as I’m concerned.

And so starts my life of servitude to Goddess Kay and her group of Female Supremacists. I am now the happiest I think I could ever be. My life is controlled by the woman whom I love with all of my heart and I don’t have to worry about anything ever again. What a life for a pup like me.

Chapter 3

My life continued like this for what must have been several months. That’s what it felt like anyway. I couldn’t keep track of time because it was irrelevant to the will of my Goddess. One morning being woken up by the normal shock from my tail plug and morning walk and shower Goddess told me that she has a reward for me for being such a good pup for her. She led me out of room and to an elevator that I don’t remember being shown before. She led me inside and pressed a button. I could see the button but couldn’t read it.

Goddess just petted me and said “You’ll like this reward pup. You’ve done so well and took to your training so well.” The elevator door opened to a huge room with several tables, cages and St. Andrew’s Cross. I saw chains hanging from the ceiling and spread on the floor as well. The walls used to store the whips, floggers, clams, cuffs, and dildos. I started to get nervous at this point but being with my Goddess I knew that she would treat me right and not hurt me.

My Goddess let me over to a wooden box with a plank down the middle. I was instructed to have that plank down the middle of my body. As soon as I crawled in she connected the chains in there to my wrists and ankles before she extended the flaps on the center plank. They acted not only to keep my arms and legs spread wide they had cut outs that my arms and legs would rest in. She then slid part one of the top on my left side and then part two on my right side. As soon as she locked them down I felt a tube being slid over the cock that my Goddess owns and controls and secured in place with a strap around my waist so it won’t slide off. What I couldn’t see was the hose that ran from that tube to a collection jar.

Goddess then walks in front of me wearing a strap-on and starts off by fucking my face for her own amusement. While doing this she said “You remember that reward that I promised you? Now don’t talk with your mouth full pup. Of course you do. Well you’re going to get to cum today pup but first I’m expecting a few guests.” She then pulled her strap-on out of my mouth and walked behind me. She then stuck a large ball gag in my mouth and secured it place with a lock. Just then I felt my tail plug being removed which was depressing to me at this point because it has more then become part of me.

My ass wasn’t going to stay empty for long. I felt something being inserted and it felt thick and long. I realize that my Goddess must be using her strap-on on my ass. That’s what I thought anyway until I heard the noise of a motor coming from behind me. My Goddess then walked back around me and explained what was going to happen.

“Well my pup, there’s a “rescue mission” afoot to save you from “the terrorists” that captured you.” she said. “You are going to be my bait to catch them. I am going to put you into a deep trance with a video being plaid in front of you and headphones over your ears. Once the troops get in here you will act like you’re struggling to get free.” By this time I was ready to have my first orgasm since my slavery to Goddess had begun but I needed her permission first. “You’re enjoying your ass being fucked by that dildo aren’t you pup?” she asked with an evil and glorious grin on her face. “You may cum pup. You can cum as often you need too.” As soon as she said that I came hard and it felt so good. I’m sure the look in my eyes showed my Goddess how thankful I was for this. “The more you cum though, the more you will love me and the less you will remember of your life prior to your service to me.”

I could already feel myself loosing memories and I just kept cumming. She put the headphones over my ears and turned on the screen in front of me and all I could see were the patterns of lights swirling around and all I could hear was the voice of my Goddess coming over the headphones. She kissed my forehead and then the all of the lights in room were shut off except for the TV. I noticed that every so often the speed on the dildo fucking my ass would change. It would speed up for a while then slow down but that didn’t matter because it was making me cum a lot.

I was put into such a deep trance that I didn’t realize that the rescue team had arrived. Once I realized I did exactly what my Goddess had instructed and started to struggle. I felt the dildo stop and get removed which left a craving in me to have it back but I had to play my part. Next the headphones came off and the audio that was being plaid through them was now being plaid in the entire room.

“Staff Sergeant! We’re here to get you out. You’re going home!” came a voice I didn’t recognize. They started to cut the locks that held the top of this box in place as well as the lock on the back of my gag. As they were doing this I head one of them drop to his knees just as the audio playing had instructed. This was a five man team and they were starting to succumb to my Goddess’ hypnotic powers. Before too long only two men were left still standing.

“What are you guys doing!? GET UP AND HELP!!!” Yelled one of the two guys still standing. That’s when the second guy said “LT. They’re now at peace.” as he raised his weapon and aimed it at his fellow soldier. “Put your hands up and turn to face the screen in front. Please don’t make me shoot you.” And the Lieutenant complied with these instructions. He then took the Lieutenant’s weapons and cuffed his hand behind his back. “What are you doing Sergeant? This is mutiny and treason!!” said the Lieutenant. “I’m serving the will of my Goddess and soon you will too.” said the Sergeant. I recognized his voice but couldn’t place it.

I noticed the Lieutenant start to stare at the screen and once he fell to his knees so did the soldier who was already enslaved to Goddess. Their fates were now sealed and the though of that caused me top cum once more and all of my memories of the past were now gone and I slipped back into my peaceful hypnotic trance. Their rescue mission went completely as planned just not according to their plans.

They would take their spot at the feet of their Goddess and worship and serve her for the rest of their lives. They’re roles will be chosen by Goddess and they will thank her for whatever life she grants them. “Welcome slaves” I head Goddess say. “You are all now my property and there’s nothing that can change that now. Just stare at the screen and listen to my voice”

She then whispered into my ear “Wake up my pup.” and I did. “I can see that you enjoyed your reward. Now no more cumming without my permission pup.” She then put my tail back in and set it to high speed again. “You have behaved well and have won favor in my eyes.” Those words sent a rush of pleasure and pride through every inch of my body. All that mattered to me was that my Goddess was pleased.

She then undid my restraints and gag I immediately started licking my Goddess’ shoes. She petted me and then said “Ok pup. I have to deal with the new slaves.” That made me sad that my Goddess was going to be paying attention to someone else but I knew that she would come back to me. I crawled over to a corner and laid down and watched my Goddess put restraints and gags on the team that came to rescue me. Well all of them except one. I could only guess that he was already once trained by her and was sent back to bring more men into a life of worship and slavery of his Goddess.

All of the new “potential” slaves were then put into individual cages and removed from the room by Goddess with the help of several slave boys. I hope that they appreciate the gift that their colleague has just given them. They’ll be just as happy and content as I am. After all of the new slaves were removed Goddess came walking over to me with a leash in her hand. I noticed that there was a man on the other end of the leash dressed just like the men that tried to rescue me. “Do you remember this person pup?” Asked my Goddess. I looked at him and tilted my head in a confused look and then looked at my Goddess and saw a wide grin on her face. “You don’t have any memory of him do you pup? Yeah, your memories of your past are gone and your body and mind now completely belong to me.”

She then walked that man over to an all wooden crated and had him crawl inside. She closed the door and secured it with a lock and that crate was removed from the room. Goddess than came back over to me and clipped a leash to my collar and we went back to the elevator. All that mattered to me was that I was once again being granted the attention of my Goddess.

I continued in my role as a pup for my Goddess for 3 more years until my Goddess felt that she wanted me to serve her in another role.