The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

The following rules are for unowned subs looking for a little extra fun, I know it may seem pretentious to some, but it’s just for a bit of extra interaction for those who may enjoy it!

Rules for the subs:

As always, a constant theme in my stories are the rules… and these are the rules for the un-owned subs that want a little control taken from them. These are optional, at least until you follow rule #1..

Rule #1 You belong to me. Say it. Mark yourself as mine, either with lipstick on your lips, or write my name on your body, tell me where. You belong to me until your next orgasm.

Rule #2 Sexy lingerie, or naked… You will read my story one way or the other. I expect you to give me details.

Rule #3 Stay physically aroused, if you find yourself softening, or a little bit dry, stop. Get yourself back there, and continue.

Rule #4 I over use ellipses… ...really... ...I do… But I enjoy this. Every time you see one, you will say, “I am Mistress Dyvia’s property.”

Rule #5 You will ask Mistress to cum. You need permission, and you know you need the release, so you had best ask nicely… or beg politely… Giving a strong opinion or review of the story MAY result in being granted immediate release… but likely I will give you an assignment first, let me know if you have any toys you can use on yourself.

Enjoy.

Mistress, Broken

By: Mistress Dyvia

I was looking forward to date night with Rob,it was a third date with a nice guy, we had only been dating for a couple of weeks, but it was promising. He knew how to take a girl on a date, how to wine and dine her, he wasn’t too pushy about sex, though tonight he was very likely going to get lucky for the first time with me. I wonder how he would feel about me taking control in bed?

Tonight, I was wearing my favorite little black dress, I had recently dyed my hair black, it was down and made some curls in my hair to make it look a bit more voluminous. It was a little odd to me as I was naturally a brunette. I had these white gold studs for earrings, I wasn’t a huge fan of hoops or anything that dangled really, I hated it when they bounce off my neck while walking and they are potential hazards too. To match them, I had a lovely necklace with a small ruby pendant and a bracelet to match, these were also white gold as it was not smart to mix colors, and I also didn’t like traditional yellow gold too much. My make up was a bit more subdued, using natural colors to accent my own natural look.

The dress was an open back, so I didn’t wear a bra, which was fine, my B-cups were perky, not so big that they brought the attention away from my figure, and not too small that they didn’t ignore my feminine figure… Not that I was saying anything about women with bigger or smaller breasts, I was just proud of my body. Admittedly I wore a g-string because it showed less panty lines in the dress, and I was pretty sure Rob was getting lucky tonight. I wore a nice pair of lacy stockings, I usually didn’t bother with stockings in public unless i was going ultra-professional, or unless I was planning to have sex, most of the guys I dated thought they were sexy as fuck, and of course, I didn’t wear the sexier ones in any professional atmosphere.

I heard the doorbell ring, Rob was here, and he was here very early! But ,I was mostly ready... I grabbed my clutch and my cellphone, and threw on my heels, and paused, perfume, I needed perfume. I used Bombshell that I got at Victoria’s Secret, it was cliche, cuz everybody had that one, but it was a third date, nothing super special. I made it a point not to spray in any places his tongue might roam and made my way to the front door with a wide smile, and it wasn’t Rob. “Nick?” I asked with a bit of coldness in my voice, my ex-boyfriend.

“Deirdre, how could you do it?” he said to me with a very accusing tone.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and gave him a withering look, “I neither care nor know what you are talking about. Please leave, before I call the police.” I didn’t have a restraining order on him or anything, but it wouldn’t be hard.

“Oh, what if I call the police on you?”

My eyebrow ticked, “And what would you say, you showed up at my residence, and I was harassing you?”

“You put revenge porn on the internet. That’s fucking illegal.” he spat.

“What?” I asked in confusion.

He held up his phone and showed a clip of me dressed as a dominatrix spanking him while Nick himself wore a frilly set of panties. “You put this up, don’t even deny it!”

“I did not!” I said, taking the phone from him to look at it. “Jesus Christ..” My voice trailed off, “Anyone I know could see this.” And it was a video from MY cell phone, who could have taken it? Rob? no...

“My entire company DID see this. A link was in a mass email sent to everyone in the company! The board is putting together an emergency session to figure out what to do with me.” he sounded panicked.

“Can you get it down?” I asked, admittedly more concerned for myself, but the look on his face told me that it was harder than not. I knew he was the founder and CEO of a big company, and that being public was certainly bad for him, but I didn’t want my friends or family seeing that. I handed him his phone back, “Look, I didn’t do this, I wouldn’t. Look, I do have someone coming over, so I need you to leave, call me, tomorrow... keep me informed.”

He looked as if he wanted to continue and argue, but instead he put his head down in defeat, “Alright.” and he walked down the steps towards his expensive BMW… Admittedly I dated him, but not for the car, though the irony was it was the car he clearly had to impress women. I just didn’t get women that were so superficial. I went back in and waited for Rob.

Rob showed up about twenty minutes later, and I had gotten over my anxiety, at least for the moment, I fully intended to have a freak out when I got home, or possibly the next day, but I focused on our date. We went to a movie, he got points for him for not staring at the blond in front of us at the concession stand, she was clearly dressed for people to look, and she was with a group of friends, not a date like I was. Trust me, there is a difference. He picked a romcom, not typically my favorite, but appropriate for early dates when he couldn’t have been expected to know my tastes yet. After, we went to a nice little bistro, and when I say nice, I meant the staff was nice, the tables weren’t too close, so it was perfectly intimate for a date, but the cassoulet was… meh.

We discussed the movie for a little bit, but that conversation got stale. He told me about his own auto repair center chain, he had five locations, he inherited a single store from his father, it was successful and expanded. He asked me, and I answered honestly, I was an artist, I loved painting, I was good at it, and I was paid decently for what I did. I hated corporate culture. Not sure how that didn’t come up in the first two dates.

As the dinner went on, I was convinced that Rob had nothing to do with that revenge porn as he seemed really more interested in impressing me. Which he did.

He brought me home, and he got out running around the car door to open it for me, I took his hand to help me up. We spoke for a couple minutes, saying what a nice date it was… the usual small talk as the date winds down. And he moved in for a kiss, it was warm, but a bit chaste. He started to break it and back out, so I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back to me, and kissed him again, this time I used my tongue, his mouth was very welcoming. We sat there for about a full minute without stopping, my hand still holding on to his shirt, and then I broke it, and let go of his shirt. “Wanna come inside?” I asked my voice huskier than I intended.

“Yeah…” was about all he could get in. He ran to shut off his car, I was already walking up to my door, and he ran back up alongside me. I opened up the door, and we went inside. I offered him a drink, and he accepted it. We stood in the kitchen with our drinks for a few minutes, but my body language was clear that we were not taking the drinks out of the kitchen, so we finished there.

Out to the living room, there was a television, I think he thought that we were going to cuddle up and watch it, when I moved the coffee table with the remotes on it out from the couch. The couch of course had a couple of towels conspicuously sitting on the arm rest. I looked at him and smiled while holding my hand out, “come here.” And he stepped in closely. We kissed again. He started to pull me back to the couch with him, but I held firm and waited for the kiss to break, and he looked at me with a little confusion. I started undoing his belt, “Better to get this out of the way before you sit down, less of a struggle later…” I pulled his pants down, and got on my knees, holding the pants firmly to the ground, “Step.” and he stepped out of his pants, and took off his shirt himself… I held my hand out of his shirt and folded it a bit and placed it on top of his pants, “Sit.” and he did.

I spread his knees, and slid the pile of clothes forward, and knelt on them, because a woman could only spend so much time on her knees with hardwood floors below her… Speaking of hard wood… I wrapped my fingers around his balls and gently massaged, I leaned in, looking him in the eyes, never breaking eye contact, and proceeded to give his penis a tongue bath, nice long, slow strokes, while I felt it slowly engorge between my fingers and under my tongue. Soon, when it wasn’t fully hard, but almost there and I stopped. Still looking up at him smiling, licked my lips, and again, without breaking eye contact, took delight at the look on his face, as his whole cock disappeared into my mouth, then up and down, nice and slow. It only took a few strokes from my lips and tongue to have him at full size, and I continued to suck on him until I was wet enough...

I withdrew and there was almost a look of disappointment in his eyes, though clearly he was still excited about what was to come. I stood up, pulled my dress over my head and absorbed the way his eyes drank in the look of my naked body. I smiled wider and then reached into the drawer next to the couch and pulled out a condom and a small bottle of lube (seriously, a girl’s best friend), I opened the condom up, and rolled it down his raging cock. I smirked at Rob, “I think he’s waiting for more attention.” He agreed with me. I opened up the lube, and worked a little more onto the condom, and another dollop in my hand worked itself into my pussy, that felt like enough, but when in doubt, a little more…

I straddled him as I got on his lap, and gripped his cock, and slowly lowered myself down, at first I stayed relaxed as it slid in easily and then about half way down I squeezed, he let out a gasp. When I was fully impaled, I reached for a towel to wipe the lube off my hands, and then put my hands on his shoulders, “I got you hard, your turn to get me hard,” as I broke our eye contact just long enough to look down at my nipples… Now admittedly, my nipples were hard, but they were not at that red, super sensitive stage just yet. And too my surprise, he was better at that than I had thought he would be. He knew just how to roll my nipples between his teeth and tongue to make me moan. I tightened my grip on his shoulders, and his around my waist as I started rocking my hips back and forth... slowly, In my experience, most guys came with speed, I just wanted to keep him stimulated.

I was very impressed with his tongue, the way he teased my nipples, one after the other, and still managed to find his way to my lips whenever I was starting to feel a bit lonely up here. After a few minutes, I put my finger on his lips to stop him, And got up, turned around and let him slide back into my pussy again… But now that he was facing my back, I took his hands pulled them around me, and placed them on my breasts, And then I held his hands, and started moving up and down, squeezing tight and moving faster and faster, I knew I wasn’t going to cum this time, but I certainly would make him cum.

I’ve never cum with a guy before, never at the same time, totally convinced it’s a myth. I need a constant steady and pretty much unchanging rhythm to cum, he needed harder, faster, harder faster… Why was I thinking about that when I was trying to have sex?

It didn’t take long and I could tell by the way his grip changed that he was cumming, I slowed down to help milk the rest of his jizz into the condom… and then I got off him… we cleaned up and snuggled for about a half hour, and then I suggested he leave since he had to get up early, and I had every intention of staying up very late. We kissed goodnight, and I made him promise to call me the next day so we could plan something other than a date for our fourth time out. He eagerly promised. I never made him call me Mistress, but we’d have to talk about that next time.

As I thought about the sex we had, and I started getting horny again. I made my way up to my bedroom, and laid down, I spread my legs, closed my eyes, and gently rubbed my clit in tiny circles applying a constant pressure. I started thinking about Rob, I wonder how he’d feel about calling me ‘Mistress.’ he took so well to being told what to do. I played out an elaborate play in my mind as I told him to get on his knees and lick my pussy… and when he made me cum, I would put on a strap-on and fuck him in the ass as a reward… Oh there it was, my orgasm.. Almost there, just need to imagine putting him down on the bed, tying up his-

Ding Dong

My eyes snapped open, “Mother. Fucker.” I said quietly as I sat up in my bed. Who the fuck would be at the door this late? Well, Rob had left only twenty minutes earlier, so he must have forgotten something. I was fucking naked, so I wasn’t going to give the neighbors a show. I grabbed a small pink robe from the bathroom on my way to the front door. It showed off my legs, and and a bit of chest, so it would be just perfect to tease him with.

I opened the door with a wide smile, “hey Rob, forg—” my voice cut off as I saw three men I did not recognize dressed in expensive looking suits, I immediately started to cover up my chest, “Who are you?” Normally, I might have apologized for assuming they were someone else, but given my own attire and this being awfully late for anything professional, I was immediately defensive.

The one in the middle smiled in a way that was professional, but not warm at all, “Deirdre?” he asked.

I nodded my head, “Yes?” I asked nervously, and immediately thought of Nick, were these lawyers? A little late to be handing out summons or restraining orders or anything like that wasn’t it?

“Oh, Good.” he reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a gun and pointed it to my head. I gasped. As they pushed their way in, I put my hands up trying to be agreeable.

“I don’t have much money, my jewelry is in my—” he pulled the trigger. Pain blasted through my skull, my body locked up tight and I couldn’t move a muscle. I couldn’t think, literally I had no thoughts, I was vaguely aware the other two men caught me and brought me to the ground, but I was trembling, not thinking, feeling pain, feeling stuff moving and shifting in my head. The men were talking but I couldn’t understand the words, I wasn’t really interested in the words. And for a while I didn’t feel interested in anything. Then things started to come back together.

“She’s coming out of it.” one of the men said. Followed by, “won’t the green light be a problem?”

“No. Makeup will cover it for short term, and long term, once the skin heals, no one will be able to see it.”

My eyes started blinking rapidly, and my conscious mind started to come back, and I scrambled back, “What the fuck did you do to me?” I touched my forehead, there was liquid, blood there, and something embedded in my forehead… “What the fuck?”

He looked at me, “knock off the ranting, stand up and come here.”

I stopped talking, and stood up, and walked over to him, I mean that wasn’t unreasonable was it? But still, “I want you to leave, or I’m calling the police.”

He looked at me with a sardonic smile, “Deirdre, my name is Matt, and we are always welcome guests in your home, is it really nice to try and threaten us with the police?”

I let out a sigh, again, he was right, “I’m sorry, Why don’t you have a seat, can I get any of you something to drink?” I felt like I was acting out of character and I couldn’t figure out why.

“No.” Matt said as he tucked the gun-like thing into his jacket, “I need you to run upstairs and put together a suitcase, you are going on a tropical weekend vacation. And you are very excited about it.”

My eyes lit up, “You know I am!” I ran for the stairs and heard him calling back to me, “Ten minutes and we’re leaving!” Shit, a girl can’t pack in ten minutes, what the fuck were they thinking…?

But much to my own surprise in ten minutes I managed to change into jeans and a tank top, and pack a suitcase. I mean, my little black dress was unwashed, but I only wore it for a couple hours, it was good again if we went out to dinner. I had a pair of jeans, added a couple bikinis, some undies, two bras for two days, a blouse, a pair of slacks, my tooth brush, stuff for my hair, tampons, I wasn’t even near due, but can’t forget those. As I came down the stairs the two other guys picked up my suitcase and bag, and Matt led me to the door of his SUV. He opened the back door for me, and there was Nick. Nick had a stream of blood from the center of his forehead tricking down slowly, with a blinking green dot in the center.

“Nick, are you okay?”

“Yeah, How about you?”

I smiled at him, “I’m excited, I’m going on a tropical weekend vacation.” I pause, “What are you here for?”

Matt was in the passenger side as the car pulled out, but he answered, “You are both going on a vacation. And you are both going to help me incriminate my brother Nick here... He loses the company and I am the new CEO. You’re both fine with fucking him over right?”

Me and Nick at the same time said, “Yeah!”

He then said, “unless you have any moral problem with it, I think we’ll do the old, ‘He blackmails you into having sex in order to get a job as his receptionist.’We’ll even have the sex tape with the promises.”

I spoke up, “actually, I do have a moral issue with that.”

He laughed, “No you don’t.”

I shrugged, I mean he was right I didn’t actually have a problem with that, “Alright, let’s do it!”

Three-ish Years Later.

I walked into work, I handed a coffee to Kristi, I commented on her hair, “Oh, did you touch up the roots of your hair? It looks hot.” she nodded her head, I added “Blond hair is soo much work!”

She giggled, “you’ve been doing it longer than me!”

My turn to giggle, “I know, right? But it’s soo worth it!” I wiggled my fingers goodbye to her as I got in the elevator, I looked in a mirror, my make up was good, bright blue and pink eyeshadow, with bright cherry red lips, perfect to make sure people look at my lips… I scowl for a moment, my lips.. I should probably schedule an appointment with Doctor Heinz, I could use another lip filler, I could get it done on lunch Thursday to plump up the lips a bit more… Men love that look…

I sat down at my desk, started the computer. Not that I really needed a whole computer, I was just Matt’s receptionist, I just answered calls and scheduled appointments… and sometimes kept his clients entertained… giggle… when he was running late. I grabbed the last coffee, and opened the door to Matt’s office. I was surprised to see he had an early appointment already, “Good morning Mr. Graft, here is your coffee.” I look at his guest, “I’m sorry I didn’t know he had an appointment this early, can I get you anything?”

Matt interrupted, “don’t worry about that.” Turning to the other man, “John, meet DeeDee. She was the first to go through our employee training program.”

“Nice to meet you, interesting name.”

I smiled and tilted my head, swinging my hair back and feeling the giant gold hoops bouncing off my neck. “Thanks, it’s really Deirdre, but I prefer DeeDee cuz I have double-Ds!” I giggled as I squeezed my tits.

“I see.” John replied.

Matt interrupted, “Oh yeah, she spends three hours a day at the gym to keep her body like that, she has augmented her chest and ass twice, and you can see those lips are made for sucking.”

John looked at me with an eyebrow raised, “really?”

I giggled, “What else is a girl’s lips good for?” I giggled as I looked at Matt, and he nodded his head, and then I asked, “Want a demonstration?” A wide smile formed on my lips, and another giggle escaped my lips.

To be Continued in…

Revenge of the Bimbofied Mistress