The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mistress.com

Katie walked down the corridor of her school, She was passed by two girls she used to be pretty friendly with but a week ago they both disappeared and came back as sluts. Jennie Smith and Christine Jones used to be members of the chess club along with Katie and they all spend their time together between the library and the computer lab. However no one could place exactly what happened, least of all Katie. All three of the girls shared the same respect fro themselves, their school and their uniform now they barely went to any classes and they dressed like sluts. Their white school shirts had been replaced with fitted blouses with the top few buttons undone ties loose, miniskirts...

Katie sighed and continued walking as her old friends ignored her. She was lucky she recognized them though, they both sported peroxide blonde hair which seemed longer than it was the week before, probably extensions. They had both obviously has some sort of collagen extensions in their lips, were wearing corsets to keep their waist slim and extreme wonder bras to emphasize their chest. It was disgusting.

Katie turned and headed into the computer lab. It was empty as it was almost every lunchtime, or so she thought As she sat down one girl stood up and walked out. She recognized her, another waster abusing her uniform. But she was a goth or something, her hair was a slight red dyed colour and she wore a hoped jumper underneath her uniform and all sorts of dog collars and belts. Katie took little notice of her as she left. She simply logged into the computer.

Her first port of call was her emails. She had none. The last email she got was from Jenny, she sent it a week ago but Katie hadn’t read it until two days before. She shifted in her seat she wasn’t feeling comfortale. Her shirt was feeting right on her sides and her skirt irritating her. The email was an instant link to a webpage called Bimbo Dot Com. However when the page launched it was an error page, Katie was glad anyway she wouldn’t want to have been caught with porn on her record. She twisted again fidgeting, she pulled her skirt down it had ridden up when she sat and appeared to be shorter than it was. She attempted to type out an email but it was taking forever. Her usual speedy fingers had slowed to two fingers at a time and the email was filled with spelling mistakes. Katie frustratedelly looked at her hands and as she did her fingers lengthened slightly. She turned them around and her untouched nails were changing colour to a bright pink tone.

The change caused her to leap up and she became unsteady on her four inch heels. Four Inch heels? She never wore heels. Never mind four inches. She looked down at her legs, her skirt was shrinking up her legs and became a tight mini that just hung below her crotch her once bare legs were adorned in black fishnets and a leather liquid was crawling up her legs from her severe pointed seven inch stilletoes. The material solidified just below her knees “Like what the fuck is happening to Kittie?” She tried to speak but her voice was hampered by her lips that had totally filled out becoming the perfect blow job lips. Locks of her full peroxide blonde hair fell in front of her face falling around her shoulders in locks it fell onto the now open collar of her fitted shirt that hugged her tiny waist and 34 FF breast tight, it hung outside her skirt and the top three buttons were opening fully exposing her wonderful cleavage. Her tie hung loose, her eyes glazed, her g-string was soaking and her nipples hard...

The computer in front of Kittie called up the email the email that she had opened two days previously selected everyone in her guestbook and sent the Bimbo Dot Com email to everyone in her guestbook then deleted itself from the computer.

Nicola Price was a good student, slightly bolshy but she got her work done. She had just left the computer lab as one of those three geeks who occupy the room every lunchtime came in. She walked back to the art department pulled on her long black leather trenchcoat and walked out towards the canteen. She was always straining the school rules, however due to her incredible attendance and workrate they were slightly more lenient with her. However she noticed how the school dress code had been violated by loads recently, the sudden emergence of a lot of sluts. Must be a new trend like when the guys decided to shave an eyebrow off. But obviously a great deal of money had been spend on cosmetic enhancements of certain areas and peroxide bleach. Everyone was starting to look the same.

Nicola sat in the canteen eating her sandwhiches that she had packed the night before. She always sat on her own. The town where she lived was about two years behind everythiung and it would take a long time before people accepted her as anything else as a “freak” for her musical tastes and dress. She wore her school shirt and tie as was demanded although she wore a slightly longer shirt with big cuffs and her tie loose, she kept all he bracelets and necklaces on and usually always wore a long sleeved t-shirt underneath it. Today it was a pink and black striped one that cut off the midriff so when she sat the sides of her long shit parted slightly exposing her navel. She wore a slightly flared miniskirt black and white striped tights and black leather platform thigh high boots. She had a thumb cuff pelt around her skirt for aesthetic more then anything else.

The canteen was becoming a brothel. The slutty girls were all over the guys, even the geeky guys, as Nicola looked to her left she saw a group of guys staring at her. She looked away but still one walked over and sat down across from her. He smiled.

“So how about it?” he asked

“How about what?” Nicola replied, a scowl on her face.

“What the other girls are giving.”

“Fuck off” Nicola grabbed her bag and walked out of the canteen. All the guys who were staring were laughing. She muttered something and headed over to the computer lab.

She was glad to find the labs empty. The geeky girl had gone so Nicola walked down to the back of the room and was about to turn on one of the computer when she found one of them still on. She sat down and looked up. It was still logged into the girls area. Her emails were on the screen there was a new one unread, Nicola wasn’t the usual type to be nosey but it was the unexpected title that caught her.

TO KATHRINE: NEW UPGRADE TO BIMBO.COM: MISTRESS.COM!!!

Nicola had never been too pleased with the girls attitudes over lunchtimes in the lab, and she always felt obliged to leave whenever they came in and to find this little gem in one of their accounts was a personal goal. She then thought it could be spam but still to check it out wouldn’t cause any harm she could simply mark it as unread when she was finished.

With a sly smile she opened the email all it said inside was “Redirecting to Mistress.com” and suddenly an internet exporer window sprang to life, loaded and then to Nicola’s confused displayed a “Page not found” page offering a couple of suggestions of other sites. Nicola stared at the page for a few seconds, slightly entranced then crossed it off, deleted the email and shut down the computer before logging on again as herself and messing about with the internet.

The door to Nicola’s house opened and the streetlight flooded in the crack. The house was dark which meant her mother was out again. Nicola’s silhouette framed the doorway for a while as she surveyed the house. She sighs and walks into the room closing the door she walked to a little table, turned on the light and dropped her keys on the same table.

“Mum’s got a better sex life than I do” She muttered to herself as she walked into the living room. She felt the strange urge to have sex, a slight horniness in her body. Which is strange because she never felt like that before, and it has been at least six months since the last time she had sex. Plus sex suddenly seemed so boring to her. She needed something else. Different, she was craving lust. She shook her head and tried to remove the thoughts of sex and went to the fridge for a coke. As she grabbed the door she saw her mums bottle of sweet red wine. She stopped. “While the cat’s away” she declared, grabbed the bottle and a glass and headed into the living room.

The liquid looked amazing as it spilled into the glass, Nicola smiled as she poured it. She didn’t find it odd that she hated wine and never drunk alcohol in the house. All she cared about was the look of it. She picked up the glass, twirled it for a second and then sipped it she smiled and placed it down again. As she sat in the sofa the soft leather swallowed her up and she closed her eyes, drifting into a sleep.

At about two in the morning an irritating giggling woke her up, groggily, Nicola cracked her head to the side and encountered a strange hard feeling. Her hand groped at the area and she realized it was her shirt collar. Strange though because her collars were usually flimsy it now seemed quite hard, probably something to do with the way she slept. He thoughts on her shirt were diverted when she saw two figures move through the hall. It was her mother and a random. Nicola was almost sick but something about the voyeurism suddenly appealed to her.

Her mother was in her late forties and she hadn’t had a date since her father left her with a younger woman. Now she was flirting openly in the hall with some stranger. Which was a far cry from her usual two in the morning antics of internet chat rooms. Her mother got down on her knees and proceeded to undo the guy’s trousers. Nicola pulled away and was about to head to her room when she decided to stay. She slowly crept across the room and leant with her back to the wall listening to them. After a little while of his panting she pulled herself away and headed to her bedroom.

Her bedroom was full of pinks and pastel colours her sweet little flat-pack MDF single bed sat underneath the window fitting in with other mahogany flat packed furnature that her mother had bought when they moved. Soft toys lay all over her dressing table and the top of her pink and purple patchwork quilt. Ever night Nicola had to sweep them of the bed and every morning throw them back on. Her bedside cabinate chest of drawers and her windowsill all contained little blue lamps to illuminate the room the ceiling lamp didn’t work and was adorned with a dusty plain white shade.

The screaming got louder outside and Nicola wanted to pump out music but she also didn’t want her mum to know she was awake. She hung her trenchcoat in it’s usual place on the floor, pulled her school tie out from underneath the high crisp collars of her shirt and then unbuttoned her shirt and dropped it to the floor also. She pulled off her little skirt and removed her jewelery, shoes and tights. Her striped t-shirt was quite difficult to remove it seemed to have plastic ribs at the side woven into the fabric which weren’t there before and the cut seemed to be lower. Nicola couldn’t be bothered thinking about this any more. She was too tired and her mind was probably playing tricks on her. That and her mum was sucking some guy off outside her room and she just wanted to escape it all. She climbed into bed naked and then drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

Mrs Price was in the kitchen when Nicola went through the next morning. She had her back to her standing over the oven. Nicola was already dressed for school when she entered, wearing her usual tight fitted large starched collared shirt, her tie, which felt thicker than usual, her ribbed, corset like hoped sweater, miniskirt, black tights and today her doc Martins. And she nearly had an embolism when her mother turned around to wish her good morning...

Her breasts were so large two people could use them as a table and eat lunch, her usual work business suit has become incredibly low cut, her skirt rode way up to the crack of her ass, which was now, like her breasts, the vision of a shelf. Her lips were full and plastered with red lipstick, her hair long full peroxide blonde and tied back in a ponytail with two bangs hanging at either side of her face. “Hey sweetie, like do you want breakfast?” With that she uttered a little giggle.

“Mum, what have you done?” Nicola asked in despair, the events last night were one thing but this was completely different.

“It’s, like, amazing Ma’am, I, like’ got it on the internet. A w....we..webbing? thing that you type to do stuff anyway it’s called....”

“I don’t want to know.” Nicola snapped. “I’m going to school.”

“Sorry Ma’am” Mrs Price muttered in a slightly dejected tone as Nicola walked out. It was one thing the girls at school going in for the bimbo image, but her own mother? It also struck her as odd that her Mum kept calling her “Ma’am” she’d never even heard her mum use that word. But if she was going to dress and act like that she deserved to give her daughter respect. The walk to school revealed a lot more girls getting into this bimbo thing. It was hard to notice any of the “normal” girls, and Nicola really didn’t notice any of the usual ugly girls or computer geeks. Most of the girls who were still normal were those who never went near a computer, and her mum had said she got the makeover on the internet. Must be a new net craze, which was good because Nicola only ever used the net for email and band sites. Not that she would ever give in to a trend anyway. She silently cursed the sheep she walked along the road beside.

As she walked up the steps to the school she could have sworn she was taller. She usually stood a good bit less than the two gargoyles on the staircase’s waists but now she was nearer the elbows. She again dismissed this as she was late and headed into the school. The sluts were all over the guys as she walked down the hall to her corridor. She told a pair of them to move as she opened her door, it didn’t strike her that she was being a bit Domineering as she commanded them to get out of her way. She opened her locker and looked through the pile of books for the stuff for her English class

“Hey Nic.” Came a voice from behind her. Nicola turned to see her ex, the last person she wanted to see. She sighed.

“Hey Gary.” Nicola said, obvious boredom in her voice. She headed off towards her class. But Gary followed. He was into the same stuff as her and they had made a perfect couple but Nicola wasn’t the sort to settle down and the realization that she was in love caused her to finish it. The fear. “What do you want?” She asked

“I wanted to see if you had turned into a Bimbo as well.” Gary said as they walked. “Glad you haven’t.”

“You know me better than that. I don’t conform to trends.”

“Trends?” he exclaimed. “It’s not a trend, it’s a virus.”

Nicola stopped. “A virus? What these girls have got a cold and suddenly exploded into Pamela Anderson?”

“It’s a computer virus.”

Nicola laughed and headed off. “That’s even more ludicrous.”

Gary followed her. He was also a hacker, conspiracy theorist and general paranoid. “There’s a site called Bimbo.com, when a girl looks at it two days later she becomes a big boobed, blonde ditsy sex bomb.” At that Nicola stopped and turned around.

“One of those three geeks in the lab at lunchtime she left her computer on there was an email from Bimbo.com.”

“All three of them are Bimbos now. Did you check the site?” “No.”

“Are you Sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure. I think my mum has though.”

Gary looked at her. “Is she like them now?”

“Look this is stupid. Just leave me alone” With that she stormed off towards her class. Gary waited this time.

It was lunchtime and Nicola settled down into the couch in her living room. What gary had told her was going through her mind all day , she was worried about her mother now and she could hear hr having sex in her bedroom when she got back. She had an hour to wait. She undid the zip of her ankle high pointed stiletto boots and put them on the floor. She looked at them, didn’t she put on her Doc Martins this morning? She must be losing it there’s no way she could have been wearing her Martins. She put the shoes down and kicked her legs up on the table the glass feeling cold against the parts of her legs that weren’t covered by her wide mesh fishnets. She leaned back in the chair her collars brushed her cheeks she loved the feel of the starched collars against her face, it was so strict. She closer her eyes and put her hair through her dark hair and was about to doze off when the doorbell rang.

Gary stood outside fidgeting like the star of a bad teen movie. The door opened and he looked upon Nicola his eyes widened “Have you died your hair?” he asked

“No. What do you want?”

“You look a little different than earlier.”

“Must be the light. What do you want?” Nicola wasn’t impressed. She must have undergone a growth spurt last night she towered above Gary.

“About the site. Bimbo.com. You know there’s something up. You can help me” he stared at her. Nicola stared back until eventually she stepped aside and let him in.

The door closed. “It’s becoming an urban myth. The site doesn’t exist it’s only an error page but once someone looks at the error page, within two days they become Bimbos. Mindless slaves to their libido.”

“Tell me about it. Mum’s in her room as we speak.” Nicola said.

“With a guy?”

“With a guy? With her hand? All I know is she’s enjoying herself.” Nicola walked back to the chair and sat down. Gary sat in the chair they stared at each other. The air sparked with tension suddenly at the same time they were both all over each other kissing in a way they hadn’t felt since their split three months before. Their hands explored each other Nicola broke off looked into Gary’s eyes she stood took his hand and led him into the room. Now both the Price women were involved in intercourse, but two very different motives behind the acts.

Half an hour later Gary was in the study using the computer and Nicola was back in the living room pulling on her knee high scuffed leather boots. Her shirt was open over her red and black lacey t-shirt/bodice hybrid it’s stern rubs digging into her sides it cut tight down her cleavage and arced back to the sleeves. Her leather version of her school tie was round her neck. Gary walked back through as she buttoned up her shirt to her breasts, her shirt was slightly baggy around the breast area but tight at the waist. She left the top three undone and done up her tie. “What do I do?” She asked him. His own shirt was open over his bare chest.

“Go into school stay away from computers. Talk to people see what you can find out. Keep your mobile on.” Gary said.

It annoyed Nicola to be told what to do. If it wasn’t for the nature of the issue she would be on the computer and he would be out doing the donkey work. She smiled and picked up her bag walking out of the house. Once outside her mind couldn’t help but wander back to her sexual escapades in the house. She always loved him but they had made love several times in the half-hour period and she had failed to orgasm. And definately the first time she had thrown him down and taken the top role. She had never enjoyed it but it gave her a certain thrill. It also annoyed her that he hadn’t allowed her to scratch him or hit him with her tie. Suddenly she stopped mid step. Why did she even want to hurt him? What was happening to her? It was the website, not the bimbo one but the update. Mistress.com.

Her pace increased she was amazed at being able to run in her six inch stillettoes but she found her way to the school and into the computer lab in seven minutes flat. She logged on and typed in the address. The error page appeared and she stared at it. She ran the cursor over it then she realized the page wasn’t text. It was an image, quickly she grabbed a disk out of her bag stuck it in the drive and downloaded the page image onto it. She pulled the disk out and then stood up when the chime sounded the screen had a new little box on it declaring new email.

Uneasily she sunk back into the chair and clicked the OK button and outlook express started up. Nicola took a deep breath and saw the highlighted new email, it was from her mum’s hotmail account and the subject was bimbo.com. The email was beginning to open itself, quickly she shut off the computer by pulling the plug out of the wall. She stared at the blank row of monitors with contempt. Then she picked up the disk, stared at it for a few seconds before heading out of the room.

The senior common room was occupied by three girls, already sluts, they looked up to Nicola with slight fear as she walked in, her black shoulder length hair swaying around her face. The girls looked to her with respect rather than the usual contempt Nicola glanced in the mirror and realized she was walking a lot straighter than usual, the investigation must have been making her feel important she sat down with the three girls. “Tell me about Bimbo.com.” She declared with a slight ruthlessness in her voice.

“it’s like totally amazing.” One of the girls said. “You go on the site and in, like, it’s a totally sub....sub....sub-lime? Sub? Sub sub?”

The repetition of the word sub somehow appealed to her somehow but she still corrected the girl “subliminal?”

“Totally, like, subliminal. In two days you become free and horny and you don’t need to have stupid stuff in your head.”

It made perfect sense now, the page was subliminal and began changing you. Using mind over matter it plants a hypnotic suggestion which stimulates a part of your mind that is untapped allowing you to change your body physically by controlling the output of your body chemicals. Nicola had to tell Gary, in less than a day she was going to be transformed into a bimbo herself. She didn’t like admitting that fact to herself and she wouldn’t dare admit it to Gary. Her only hope was to work out how to reverse it before it was too late, somehow reverse the sporadic production of body chemicals.

As her stiletto heels clicked off the corridor Nicola was halted by the sudden appearance of another girl, this time it was prefect Janice Masters she wasn’t happy at Nicola breaking the no running rule. Janice obviously hadn’t suffered the same fate as the other girls in the school. She was the stereotypical butch lesbian, short and plump with no apparent neck her school blouse twisted into all sorts of uneven shapes with her flab, her hair was shaved right down to the bone and her ugly plump face was framed by dodgy shaped wire framed glasses. “Beaking code three, No running in corridors. That warrants at least an hours detention.”

“This is important Janice.” Nicola said. Getting impatient very quickly.

“Not more important than the welfare of the school.” Janice said, her voice was getting quite squeaky. Nicola sighed and leaned against the wall as Janice began writing very slowly on a piece of paper. Nicola looked back at her and her eyes widened in surprise as the dyke’s short dark hair was growing rapidly into the bimbo standard wavy peroxide hair, it styled itself as it grew and Janice didn’t appear to notice. Her sides seemed to implode her shirt moving with her flesh as her figure filled out to be a tiny waste, huge bust and large hips, her skirt rolled up to an angle with one side longer than the other, the material matted and became leather her socks rolled up her legs becoming more opaque and turning into stockings, her stupid school shoes rose into high heels, her face seemed to be sucked into the bone creating highly defined cheek bones and perfect skin, her glasses fell off and her shirt became fitted. The only thing that didn’t change were her lips they remained fat but were now more full than fat. She held out a piece of paper from her pad. Nicola reluctantly took it, turned it around and stared in disbelief at the badly spelled and handwritten word on the page:

I Went 2 Fuk Yu

Nicola’s green eyes rose to meet the new Janice, the latter was staring back at her with lust imprinted on her face. Before she could say anything Janice was on Nicola kissing her, Nicola slammed her hands on her shoulders and glared at her “Got off me!” She commanded in a booming voice that she could have sworn came from somewhere else.

The girl bowed her head and muttered “Sorry Ma’am” again the use of that word she had never really heard used outside a police TV series but it made a chill go up her spine. The next thing she knew they were both kissing again passionately in the corridor the kiss was amazing and Nicola got completely lost in the passion of the moment. Taking control, Nicola led the girl down into an empty classroom and they begun kissing again, the girl would try and touch Nicola’s breasts and her privates but the latter enjoyed teasing, pulling her hands away, correcting her, until she led Janice’s head to her crotch. What happened after that was a blur.

The chimes of her carriage clock sitting on top of her heavy Chippendale bedside cabinate struck eight wakening Nicola she looked around her room “Fuck” she muttered she had until half twelve to sort the problem. What had happened to all of last night?

Her room reeked of sex and she felt as though she had gone through the entire night making love. She rolled over in her high wrought Iron gothic double bed to see if Gary was there. But he wasn’t. Morning sunlight spilt in through the window but all her candles on the gothic candlesticks on her beside cabinet and dressing table were still lit, as were the ones in her heavy medieval chandelier hanging in the centre of the room. Groggily, Nicola wiped her long black hair out of her face through it back feeling it cascading down her back and slipped out of bed, something caught her foot and caused her to tumble naked to the floor and land on her back She looked towards her bed through the large mounds of her breasts, were they getting bigger? On the floor she saw her and the memories from last night came flooding back.

Janice lay on the floor sleeping, her white fitted shirt on her back open, her tie, skirt and underwear all over the floor in mixed piles with Nicola’s own. What the hell had come over her? She wasn’t gay why had she spent the night sleeping with the school dyke and why was the later now lying on the bare wooden floor?

Quickly, Nicola grabbed her black bodice and pulled it on, it was striped with narrow red lacey strips and had arms that were continuous gloves all the way up to the mid bicep where they joined with the body of the corset that cut off just above the nipples. She also grabbed her tight black miniskirt she was wearing yesterday and rushed out of the room. She headed to the study where Gary was asleep in the chair, the computer monitor had turned itself off. She grabbed his shoulders and shook him. He groggily looked up at her, as though not recognizing her at first, then a look of confusion crossed his face. “Nic?”

“Gary did I speak to you last night?”

“No, Nic whats going on?” Gary asked staring at her.

“What do you mean?” Nicola asked pushing her hair behind her ears.

“Your hair, it’s jet black and about three times longer than it usually is.”

“What are you talking about you stupid little man?” Nicola tried being condescending.

“Where did you get that top?”

“I always wear tops like these.” Nicola said looking down at herself. Gary stared at her stood up and took out his wallet he pulled out a picture of Nicola from when they were together and showed it to her.

“Look at that and look in the mirror.” He said. She looked defiantly at her image in the crumpled photo and then to the mirror. Her heavily mascara-ed eyes widened in shock at the vision looking back at her. Her hair was now raven black, smoother, shiner and the ends hung at her armpits her cheek bones appeared more defined, her lips were adorned in a dark red lipstick her breasts were obviously bigger, she seemed taller and slightly thinner. “What’s happening to you?” “Stress?” Nicola whispered looking between the mirror and her photo. She uneasily sat down in the chair beside the computer and looked to Gary. “I haven’t been to the website.”

“Your change is slower. The girls who visit bimbo dot com change instantly two days later your transformation is slower. Have you been to any strange websites?”

Nicola nodded slowly “I opened one of the girls emails it redirected me to Mistress.com.”

“Shit. It must be evolving.” Gary looked to the computer. “Close your eyes I’m still on Bimbo.com.” Nicola closed her eyes and she could hear some mouse clicks a slight bit of typing before Gary spoke again. “You’ve already been exposed to it so I guess you can look now.”

Nicola opened her eyes and the screen was on the familiar error page. She told Gary everything she had found out the day before, omitting her night with Janice, he nodded and explained that he had come to the same conclusions. The only thing they couldn’t work out was the way the clothes changed.

“I guess it must open a part of your brain that can transform the objects close to you changing them tweaking so they stay pretty much similar, but change to more slutty versions.” Gary theorized. He took Nicolas Disk and downloaded his own version of the page and opened them both in photoshop. He sighed.

“We’re going to be late for school.” Nicola said.

“I think this is more important. Unless you actually want to become a Dominatrix.” Gary said staring at the screen. As he said that a thrill went through Nicola’s heart, but she didn’t say anything. Her body obviously wanted to become what she was becoming but her mind didn’t, she would happily not have to repeat the events of the last two days. She watched Gary type away at the computer and suddenly both images of the error page disappeared both replaced by a lean cruel looking beautiful face with heavy dark make up her black hair fell at the sides of her face and dark collars could be seen poking up at either side of her neck. It was a stereotypical Dominatrix.

They both stared intently at the image and they both jumped when the face’s eyes opened revealing two red and black spirals twirling, the mouth curled up into an evil smile. Text filled the page as well flashing across it quickly, too quick for them to read. They looked to each other, Nicola didn’t need to ask before Gary burst into an explanation.

“It’s a hypnotic suggestion image. Expertly designed to stimulate the untouched parts of the woman’s brain. I don’t know how they did it but their good.”

“Good?” Nicola explained, ready to punch him for what he just said.

“I mean good at what they did. But what they did wasn’t necessarily good. If you know what I mean.” Gary tried to explain, Nicola just shrugged into the seat. “When did you look at the site?”

“About half twelve on Tuesday.”

“That means I’ve got...” he trailed off to look at his watch “...just over four hours to figure this out. I’ll probably need to access Bimbo.com as well.”

“I’ll get out of your way then. I don’t want to become a bimbo.”

“But you do want to become a Domme?” Gary turned and looked up at her. She was standing now.

She turned back to him. “At least then I’ll still be in control.” She said on that she walked out.

Janice hopped out of the bedroom window on Nicola’s instructions, the slut was carrying all her clothes that she hadn’t managed to put on in the two minute period Nicola had given her to get out. Nicola shut her stained glass windows and began to get ready for school. As usual came on her tight white shirt with the high wide starched collars. It’s tails hung down over half of her skirt which flared out over her thin mesh fishnets complimented by her grubby scuffed knee high boots. She fully dressed and headed into school leaving Gary with the computer.

Gary heard the door close behind Nicola, he hoped she would be able to work out what was happening at school. He furiously ran diagnostics, IP tracking services, tried to decode the image, find out what the strange text was and try to find some way to reverse it. Time ran past as he worked and he could hear Nicola’s mum wake and wander about singing to herself in her stupid high pitched Bimbo voice. He continued to work on through.

The IP tracker located the source of bimbo.com to a computer terminal in a Washington library. There was no way he was going to be able to afford to get there, even then there wasn’t much time to spare before Nicola became a Dominatrix. The tracker was still trying to find the source of Mistress.com, it had been working longer on that one than bimbo.com. Whoever had created the original file obviously hadn’t expected it to evolve this far out of control.

Gary slipped a zip disk into his portable drive that he had hooked up to the computer and began locating bimbo.com emails. Within ten minutes he had located ghost copies on systems of hundreds of computers in the surrounding area and it appeared to be everywhere. The original email seemed to delete itself once opened and sent to other addresses, but like all files it left a ghost copy of itself on the computer’s harddrives and it was everywhere, there were several actual copies that were unread and the scanner continued to find copies of the ghost and original with every second that passed. He looked to the primary search he set up for Mistress.com emails, but there were no results. Not even in the school computers.

After a while of hacking, decoding and general messing about a text file flashed on the screen. Gary stared at it, it was the text from the subliminal picture. He read through it carefully and sat back for a second when he realized what it said. He set about modifying it. The file was a message telling the mind and body of the subject to become a bimbo instructions on which chemicals to produce and which to reduce production. Gary, a skilled chemist and Biologist as well as a computer nerd knew exactly how to counter it, he reversed the words to turn a bimbo back to normal and then set a program to hack the bimbo.com website. Within seconds he had access and as he was about to upload his new improved text the translation of Mistress.com was through. He began uploading the renewed text and setting up a program for Nicola to watch to return to normal when his eye was caught by the windows cloth at the bottom of the screen. It read 1001, there was no way it could still have been that early. He checked his watch as the computer, mid operation blinked out of existence.

His operations were interrupted but he still had the disk, his eyes turned in the direction of the doorway where a silhouetted figure stood in the light from the living room. She stepped forwards out of the light so that Gary could see, what once was Nicola stood before him her Doc Martins had become highly polished knee high leather boots, elevating her on a six inch stiletto with a severe point at the end. Her glorious legs between her boots and her knew extra tight black spandex mini that was taught around her slim muscular thighs, were adorned with black shiny fishnets which seemed to connect the skirt and boots and probably her black stretch thong. Her normally loose white shirt was tucked into her skirt and was extra fitted to her impossibly narrow waist, it was buttoned up as far as her breasts exposing her black leather corset underneath with thin strips of red lace which contained her large powerful breasts, the shirt opened all the way to her high collars which were turned up over her severelly cut ex-Nazi black leather jacket they were starched and brushed her cheeks. Her black leather tie hung loose around her collars pulling the shirt closer to her neck than the jacket. Her long black hair, side parted and layered down the front as it cascaded half way down her back framed her pale skin, her face was like a sheet, heavy mascara around her eyes, dark red lipstick across her lips which seemed slightly fuller, but not as mad as the bimbos. Her cheekbones were more defined and a smirk was prominently on her face as she stared at Gary.

“Nic?” he gasped.

“Madame Price to you, slug.” She said, his view drifted down to her hands, the white cuffs of her shirt folded out over the leather of her trenchcoat and he long black nailed hands held the plug for the computer. He was too late.

Nicola, or rather Madame Price dropped the plug and looked out the window, as she did gary took the opportunity to pull the disc out of the computer and throw it out the window. She turned back to him walked into the room, closing the door. She untied her tie, slipped it off her shirt and held it by the long end. As Gary looked up at her there was nothing he could do but submit.

It was over, the game was lost. The cure for the Bimbo epidemic hadn’t been uploaded and now it would not be long before every woman on earth was a mindless slave to their libido.