The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mitsu Ling’s Subjugation Training Method

This material is for adults only.

Part 1

Pretty co-ed Jane Loden, a history major at Chicago University, had always been robust and healthy. Standing six foot tall, she didn’t have the lanky, thin figure of most tall girls, but was delightfully curvacious and buxom. Nevertheless, she was self-conscious about her weight, and had taken strongly to athletics in an effort to trim down.

Jane spent many hours a week on the track and in the weight room trying to keep in shape; but as a competitor, her strong point was in olympic swimming.

Between her studies and her swim team activities, Jane didn’t have time for a social life. But the balance of intellectual and athletic pursuits was rewarding for the young woman. She felt sexy and self-confident, and hoped someday to meet the man of her dreams and build a home. As soon as she learned to overcome an awkward shyness in social situations, she was sure everything would fall into place.

One day after a swim meet, Jane was approached by an older woman from the audience. The slender, grey-haired woman must have been quite attractive when she was younger, thought Jane.

‘My name is Mrs. Jacques,’ she told Jane. ‘I was admiring your competitive spirit in the match, and I have an offer you might find quite lucrative.’

‘Thank you,’ said Jane, smiling. ‘What sort of offer is it?’

The woman explained. ‘I’m a commercial photographer, and I’m working on a photo layout for a swimsuit manufacturer. The company wants me to feature ‘real life’ girls, attractive young women who don’t have the look of professional models. I’ve scouted a number of college swim teams already, looking for someone exactly like you.’

‘Well, I don’t know,’ said Jane, shyly.

‘The pay is $100 an hour, with a $300 bonus when the layout is accepted. But you have to swear to keep the project under your hat—we don’t want a competitor to copy the idea.’

* * *

Mrs. Jacque’s studio was huddled down a tiny side street in the warehouse district. Jane arrived ten minutes late, and hustled to get inside.

‘I’m so sorry! I got lost,’ she explained when Mrs. Jacques answered the door.

‘That’s alright, dear. The other model is waiting—take this to the dressing room and put it on.’ She handed Jane a white bikini.

After putting on the bikini, before going out into the studio, Jane looked at herself in the mirror. All of her training, she realized, had not improved her figure very much. Her breasts looked enormous in the brief outfit. And although she had a pleasing, ‘hourglass’ waist and a flat stomach, her hips were unfashionably wide. Her large thighs tapered into beautiful long legs, but with her scruffy old tennis shoes on, the effect was hardly eloquent. Shrugging her shoulders, she said to herself, ‘Well, old girl, this is probably the only modeling assignment you’ll ever get, so let’s make the most of it!’

Her fellow model was quite short in stature, but had an air of dignity and reserve about her as she stared up and down Jane’s figure in frank appraisal. She wore an elegant oriental gown over her swimwear.

‘This is Mitsu Ling,’ said Mrs. Jacques. ‘I’d introduce you, but she has no English. She’s a professional wrestler and martial artist, and I’m sure you’ll agree is quite beautiful in her way.’

Jane nodded in agreement. Mitsu was indeed quite striking in appearance. Though she was about ten years older than Jane, she had an elegant sophistication that most men would probably prefer to Jane’s earnest, youthful innocence.

Mitsu removed her robe, revealing a small but athletic figure. She was an attractive woman, with very good muscle definition. The most striking aspect of her figure was her large bustline, which gave her an odd, top-heavy look. She wore a shiny black bikini, and heavy black wrestling boots. She looked at Jane calmly and with no hint of emotion. There was no hostility in her attitude, but Jane nevertheless felt intimidated.

‘What am I afraid of?’ Jane asked herself. ‘I’m a foot taller than her, and I must outweigh her by fifty pounds!’ But she couldn’t dispell the feeling that Mitsu was somebody she’d desperately want to avoid crossing.

‘Now Jane,’ continued Mrs. Jacques, ‘it gets pretty hot under the lights, and I know you’re not accustomed to it. I’d like you to drink this glass of water before we begin, just to keep you from becoming dehydrated.’

Jane wasn’t thirsty, but she complied.

When she put the glass down, she noticed something curious. ‘Where are the lights? For that matter, where’s the camera?’ she said.

Mrs. Jacques had her arms crossed in front of her and was calmly watching Jane. She remarked to Mitsu, ‘That went very well, didn’t it?’ Both women stood staring at Jane.

It only took another moment before Jane felt the knockout drops. She staggered backwards, and Mitsu caught her. The last thing she remembered was Mitsu picking her up bodily and holding her cradled in her arms.

Part 2

Jane didn’t know where she was. The night before, Mitsu had driven them here, with Jane bound and gagged naked in the back of the van. Arriving at this camp, Mitsu had thrust Jane into a cage and left her there. Jane had screamed for hours, but nobody had come.

In the morning, Mitsu Ling had taken Jane from the cage to bathe and feed her, then had returned her to it and locked the door. Jane had remained there, trembling and sobbing, for hours.

Suddenly, Mitsu opened the door of the cage and pulled Jane out by the ankle. She made her stand. They were in a hallway. The oriental woman took Jane by the arm and dragged her down the hall to a room. She pushed Jane into the room, then stepped inside herself and closed the door.

Jane was naked. The room she shared with Mitsu was all white, and measured about ten feet square. It had no windows, but was well lighted by a set of panels in the ceiling. The dull blue floor of the cell was padded with the material used to make wrestling and exercise mats.

Mitsu stood at the door, waiting. She wore a dark green bikini, and was not armed in any way. If Jane could get past her, she might still be able to win her freedom.

Jane scrambled to her feet and charged at Mitsu. The oriental girl effortlessly repulsed Jane, knocking her back to the floor. Jane tried it several times, and Mitsu sent her back to the floor each time.

Jane stood up and balled her hands into fists. She timidly stepped forward and swung a fist at Mitsu. It fell far short of hitting her. She moved closer and swung again. Mitsu blocked Jane’s arm and struck a quick jab into Jane’s chest. She did it very casually; she didn’t even lean into the blow. But it lifted Jane off her feet and landed her on her back. Jane rolled on the floor, gasping for breath—the blow had knocked the wind out of her.

Turning her back on the helpless captive, Mitsu locked the cell door with a small key from the pocket of her swim trunks. Then she casually removed the top of her bikini, and draped it on the doorknob. Her large round breasts stood out from her chest, her wide brown nipples upturned and erect.

She turned back to Jane, who looked up in surprise at the now topless oriental beauty. Mitsu flexed her fingers, loosening up. She approached Jane and knelt over her. Jane crawled backwards away from the oriental woman, but Mitsu caught hold of Jane and dragged her, thrashing, to the center of the cell.

Mitsu pulled Jane to a kneeling position, knelt behind her and wrapped her arms around the girl. Jane could feel the stubs of Mitsu’s nipples resting against her back.

Jane struggled and tried to free herself, but Mitsu simply kept holding her. Jane kicked and twisted, her large breasts flopping about on her chest, but Mitsu continued holding her. Jane tried to reach back and punch Mitsu, but the oriental woman simply kept on holding Jane.

Jane began screaming for help. She kept screaming until she was out of breath and had screamed herself horse. But Mitsu simply continued holding Jane.

Jane tried reason. ‘Let me go, please? I’ll do anything you want... I have some money saved... just please let me go?’ But Mitsu said nothing. Her expression didn’t change. She continued holding Jane.

Suddenly Jane began struggling again, as fiercely as she could, to get away from Mitsu. But it didn’t do any good. Mitsu simply kept her hold on Jane, and pulled her back into the kneeling position. With all her strength and agility, Jane could not escape from the small oriental woman.

Jane began to cry. She was quivering and bawling like a baby. And she felt keenly humiliated to be breaking down like this under the witnessing eye of her conqueror—but that made her cry all the more. She held her face in her hands and sobbed great gasping sobs, because she was so afraid and so humiliated.

But Mitsu wasn’t moved by the tears. She simply continued to hold the naked girl in her arms.

Jane knelt there, having exhausted all options. She couldn’t prevent Mitsu from holding her, or persuade her to stop.

Suddenly Mitsu took her hands away from Jane’s body.

Jane turned, curiously, and looked at Mitsu. A few seconds passed.

Then Mitsu took hold of Jane’s body again. And Jane’s struggling and fretting began once more.

The two of them knelt in the white room for four hours. The situation did not change. Jane struggled in vain to escape from Mitsu’s embrace, and Mitsu stubbornly held onto her. Occasionally, for reasons Jane couldn’t account for, Mitsu would release her. But after a few seconds she would always take hold of Jane again. It was like she was teasing Jane in some subtle way, but the woman’s expression never betrayed any amusement in the proceedings. In fact, her expression never betrayed any emotion whatsoever.

After the four hours had passed, Mitsu stood up and went over to unlock the door. She put her bikini top back on. Then she got Jane to her feet, and half walked, half dragged the exhausted young woman back to her cage.

Part 3

In the coming days, Mitsu took Jane to the white room for lengthy, taxing sessions. The miserable girl couldn’t understand the purpose of the hours-long congresses.

Sometimes Mitsu would just hold Jane, as she had done in the first session. But most of the times, she would tease the young woman in subtle and maddening ways. She would find a place to poke her finger into Jane, or to pinch Jane. It wouldn’t be painful. But the oriental woman would keep her hand there, keep poking in that spot, or pinching that place, until Jane would be absolutely desperate to make the poking or pinching go away.

It was like the water torture, where a victim is tied down and a steady drip of water falls upon them, until they go mad. And like those torture victims of old, Jane would scream and weep and struggle with all her strength to be released from what her captor was doing to her. But Mitsu was capable of riding out all of Jane’s struggles, and the older oriental woman was completely indifferent to how much Jane shrieked or wept. She would persist in her poking or pinching until, for unknown reasons, she would stop. But she always started again after a few seconds, which only increased Jane’s exasperation.

After each of these sessions, Jane would be a trembling, nervous wreck. Sometimes she would be so exhausted that she didn’t have the power to return to her cage on her own two feet, so Mitsu would cradle the beautiful young woman in her arms and carry her.

Jane would crouch in the tiny cage, beset by worries about Mitsu’s plans for her. She was terrified that the oriental woman was doing something insidious and ghastly. Perhaps she was engaging in some kind of monstrously elaborate and diabolical sacrificial ritual!

Jane knew she had to figure out some way of escaping from this hellhole—but it was becoming more and more difficult for her to think! Something horrible was happening to her...

* * *

A month had passed. The routine continued—the feedings, the daily washing, captivity in the tiny cage... and the lengthy sessions in the white room with the oriental woman.

Jane was losing her sanity. She knew it, but what could she do about it? She suspected she wasn’t the only captive in this place; she had heard other screams when she was locked in the cage. But she couldn’t be sure of anything—it had been so long since anyone had spoken to her that things were starting to seem unreal. And she found it difficult even to speak herself. She would open her mouth, just to talk to herself, to hear her own voice—but no words would come out.

She tried to avoid thinking of the white room. At first, Mitsu had been satisfied merely to torture Jane there, with her inhumanly patient methods. But now she was doing things to Jane that the terrified young woman could not comprehend. Jane’s own mind rebelled and fled from the thought of it, so great was her dread and terror. But she must remember... remember...

In the white room, Mitsu would go... INSIDE HER BODY!!!...

Nightmarish flashes of memory came to Jane. Mitsu doing something, and Jane’s arms lifting above her head, against her will. A gesture from the Asian woman, and Jane’s leg would raise, without her having bid it to do so! The fiendish woman was STEALING JANE’S BODYl!!

Jane curled up in the cage, crying so hard she was hurting herself. She had to get out of here! But there was no escape... NO ESCAPE!!

* * *

Six months later...

Mitsu was gripping the aspiring bikini wrestler Pamela in an interesting hold that bent the pretty, voluptuous girl over, turning her into a human wheel. Pamela’s long, gorgeous legs were locked down in a kneeling position with her hips thrust forward. Her spine was arched backwards, and her arms were bent above her shoulders and pinned together, and were being dragged down behind her so that her fingers were clenching and unclenching just above her ankles.

An astonished Pamela was struggling to breath. She had had no idea that such a submission hold was even possible, and certainly knew of no counter for it.

Mitsu used her free hand to grasp Pamelas hair and pull her head downward, so that the elegant young woman’s neck was arched back like the rest of her body. Mitsu playfully nibbled at her captive’s throat, dragging her teeth gently across the skin in order that the terrified Pamela would be fully cognizant of the idea Mitsu was trying to convey.

Some members of the audience were busily shooting their flash cameras at this remarkable tableau, while the rest of the assembled were leaning forward in their seats in the well-furnished living room setting . Mitsu smiled for the cameras, and hoped that their owners had brought lots of film. After all, Mitsu and Pamela were only twenty minutes into their one-hour time-limit—Mitsu’s education of the ambitious young lady had only just begun!

After the match, Mitsu had a cocktail with Mrs. Jacques, the wealthy socialite who was playing host.

‘This is a very enjoyable event,’ complimented Mitsu.

‘My, you’ve certainly picked up the English language quickly!’ joked Mrs. Jacques.

‘Ha! Ha! Let me explain that little ruse I asked you to employ. I prefer it if the prospective captive doesn’t know I speak their tongue. It cuts down on unnecessary conversation!’

‘Ah, yes. How has our little Janey been getting along?’

‘She is doing beautifully. When I return, I will take her to the next phase of her conditioning.’

‘Stop me if I’m prying,’ said Mrs. Jacques, ‘but what techniques do you use on your girls? I’ve heard some pretty extravagant praise. Do you employ drugs, or electronics?’

Mitsu smiled. ‘I have no interest in drugs, since they impair the mind. I’m skeptical about electronics—I think the only real inventions are the tall tales we hear about those devices!’

‘What are you using, then? Hypnosis?

‘Hypnosis is a very fine techniques,’ said Mitsu, ‘but it depends upon the linguistic centers of the brain remaining active. For the effect I desire, I prefer not to use spoken language in any way.’

‘Uh-huh,’ said Mrs. Jacques. ‘Then I take it you’re a Natural Slavery practitioner?’

‘A technique of which I heartily approve,’ said Mitsu. ‘But the invasive psychosexual approach fosters an influence which is specific to the person doing the training. The effect I am striving for is total, irreversible subjugation, undiminished regardless of who is commanding the pet.’

‘I see.’ Mrs. Jacques’ brow furrowed. ‘So you’re taking the Pavlovian route? Doling out the rewards and punishments until you get your way?’

‘No,’ said the Asian woman. ‘Rewards and punishments are not necessary, and they may be counterproductive to training.’

‘Well, then...’ Mrs. Jacques shrugged her shoulders.

‘I don’t wish to seem mysterious,’ said Mitsu. ‘In fact, I have a video-tape presentation I am making tommorrow to a private conference of the Mistresses of the Serpent, being held at the Chicago University. The tape explains it all. If you would like, I can give you a sneak peek at it right now. It would help me to rehearse.’ Mitsu smiled.

‘I’d be delighted!’ said Mrs. Jacques.

Part 4

Behind the closed doors of a TV lounge located remotely from the rest of the party, Mitsu and Mrs. Jacques watched the videotape.

The first sequence was dated March 4. The tape showed Mitsu kneeling and holding a large-breasted and beautiful white girl. The white girl was naked. Mitsu was topless, wearing only a bikini bottom; her proportionally large breasts could be glimpsed, her nipples pressing into the shoulder blades of the woman she was holding.

‘I recognize her!’ said Mrs. Jacques. ‘That’s the swimming athlete I acquired for you!’

‘Yes,’ said Mitsu. ‘Her name is Jane.’

Although the other woman was struggling and shouting and waving her arms, Mitsu was only holding the woman. The woman pushed Mitsu and even timidly struck at her, but Mitsu simply continued holding the woman, ignoring her struggling and maintaining a neutral expression on her face. There was nothing, of course, that the woman could do to stop Mitsu from holding her—although the naked female appeared taller and heavier than Mitsu, the small oriental was much stronger than her captive.

‘At this initial point in the training,’ stated Mitsu, ‘I have already established my dominance and superiority over the pet female by defeating her in hand-to-hand combat. She is being held, not to restrain her, but to stimulate her. Notice her struggling—this is the normal and expected response of an unconditioned white woman to being held.’

She explained to Mrs. Jacques, ‘It is vital at all times during training to identify your objective and persist in it until you obtain the proper response. In this case, I wish to acustom Jane to being handled by her owner. I want to de-sensitize her to being held, i.e., I want her to do nothing when she receives this stimulus. Therefore, as long as she is struggling and moving, I continue to hold her. And when she stops struggling and moving, I let her go. There, you see?’

On the tape, the demoralized Jane had become passive, and Mitsu had promptly taken her hands off of her. Mitsu waited two or three seconds, then took hold of Jane again. The girl immediately began pushing away and trying to twist out of Mitsu’s hands.

‘The process is repeated hundreds of times,’ said Mitsu. ‘Here is the result, one week later.’ The next sequence on the tape was dated March 12. In it, Mitsu, again in only a bikini bottom, was holding the naked Jane. The nubile young beauty knelt passively, her head hanging miserably.

‘The technique requires patience and persistence, but it always works, for any white female pet. So long as the trainer controls how the animal is stimulated, the creature literally has no choice but to learn the required behavior. Since the pet cannot prevent the stimulus, she has no way of resisting the conditioning I’m imposing on her. Examine this next segment—I’m teaching her another skill.’

In the new segment, dated March 20, Mitsu reached out and took hold of Jane’s nose, pinching closed both nostrils. Jane struggled and protested. ‘Understand that I am not punishing Jane,’ explained Mitsu. ‘The pinching of the nose is merely a stimulus, a cue. When you apply the stimulus, all the female animal wants out of life at that very moment is for the stimulus to go away. In this case, it will go away when Jane bows her head. As soon as her head is bowed, I will stop pinching her nose. Thus I am sensitizing her to the stimulus. She doesn’t consciously know that the stimulus means for her to bow her head—instead she is learning, instinctively, to respond to the stimulus automatically. Here is a subsequent sequence—’

The new segment was dated March 25. In it, the naked pet Jane was again being held, passively, in Mitsu’s arms. Mitsu gave Jane’s nose a quick pinch, and Jane bowed her head immediately. ‘The animal doesn’t know why it bows its head,’ explained Mitsu. ‘It simply responds automatically to the stimulus. I’ve conditioned Jane to this with hours of patient and unrelenting training—she has no choice but to bow her head when her nose is pinched.’

Another segment, March 26, appeared on the screen. Jane was on all fours, being held by Mitsu, and Mitsu reached down and poked her finger into Jane’s ribs and held it there. ‘The pressure being applied is only slight. Jane notices it after a few seconds, and in a few minutes it becomes annoying and irritating to her.’ Jane showed apparent discomfort from the pressure of Mitsu’s finger—she was looking back at it nervously, and was switching her weight back and forth. ‘The pet female then tries anything she can do to get me to take my finger away from her ribs. Notice here, she is crawling forward—I simply follow her, and keep the same exact pressure on her ribs.’

The hapless young beauty was fidgeting and moving backwards and forwards, clawing at the ground, and weeping. Nothing discouraged Mitsu from pressuring Jane’s ribs with her finger, and there was absolutely nothing Jane could do do to prevent Mitsu from applying the stimulus until Jane was able to produce the response Mitsu was looking for.

‘There, you see?’ said Mitsu, ‘She’s extended her left leg. That’s the response I was looking for. As soon as the animal does that, I take the finger away. Then I wait a few seconds, and put the finger back in the ribs, and the process begins all over again. Eventually Jane is conditioned to raise her leg everytime the rib is pressured, and would be quite incapable of doing otherwise.’

Mrs. Jacques commented, ‘How fascinating!’

Mitsu went on, ‘This next segment takes place three months later.’ The date, July 1st, appeared on the screen. ‘At this point, I have successfully conditioned Jane to respond to a number of cues.’ Onscreen, Mitsu was manipulating Jane to perform various actions—kneeling, lying down, rolling onto her back, onto her stomach, kneeling with her forehead to the ground, etc. ‘She must perform exactly as I wish, because I have conditioned her to do so. Since I control the stimulus Jane receives, I control Jane. Since she cannot prevent me from applying various stimuli to her, she cannot stop me from transforming her into an obedient, domesticated pet.’

‘The poor thing!’ remarked Mrs. Jacques. ‘She seems quite confused by what you’re doing to her!’

Mitsu went on, ‘This training technique can be used by anyone, on any specimen of feminine human livestock. Here is some footage of my two assitants in the process of taming two other female pets.’

The first sequence showed a black woman , dressed in a bikini, working with a voluptuous, naked redhead. The black woman was simply holding the naked woman’s ear between her finger and thumb. The female subject was fidgeting, and looking desperately at her black handler, who looked back indifferently at her. Obviously the taut, intent negro could persist in holding the pretty redhead’s ear for as long as she wished, and there was nothing the soft, feminine girl could do to stop her.

‘The ear pinch LaTanya is applying doesn’t inflict pain, but it is a distinct stimulus that the female, whose name is Beverly, is helpless to ignore. She will strive to eliminate the stimulus. When she performs the required act—in this case, the spreading of her thighs—then LaTanya will release the pinch. LaTanya will repeat the stimulus for as many iterations as is required; when she is finished, the naked pet will have no choice but to spread her legs when her ear is pinched. To repeat: LaTanya controls the stimulus Beverly receives, and as a consequence, LaTanya is in control of Beverly.’

‘I notice,’ said Mrs. Jacques, ‘that during the training, you and LaTanya both have neutral expressions on your faces. Is that part of the conditioning?’

‘You bring up an important point, Mrs. Jacques—the trainer’s facial expression and attitude are a stimulus for the woman being trained. By keeping a neutral expression on my face, I prevent the female from receiving a mixed signal that will confuse her and disrupt her conditioning.’

Mitsu went on, ‘It is often tempting to laugh at the young creature you are taming. After all, before their capture these females held important roles in society. It is highly amusing and gratifying to witness a former English Professor being transformed into an obedient naked pet by such a simple technique! It is the most delightful feeling in the world to know that your hands are the instrument of a beautiful young woman’s subjugation, and that she can do absolutely nothing to prevent it. But to wield that kind of power, you must maintain self-discipline.’

She directed Mrs. Jacques’s attention to the screen. ‘This is my trainer, Suzanne.’ Onscreen, a pretty blonde in a bikini and a small cowboy hat was holding a buxom brunette. In contrast with the trainers earlier on the tape, trainer Suzanne was smiling. ‘Notice her facial expression,’ said Mitsu. ‘She retains that smile consistently throughout the session, so that the pet is not confused by it.’

Mrs. Jacques wryly commented, ‘Well, the ‘pet’ certainly isn’t smiling! She looks like she doesn’t have a friend in the world!’

Mitsu continued, ‘An important part of training, of course, is to inhibit bad behavior. Ideally, if a behavior is ignored, the pet will eventually stop doing it. But a 25-year old adult woman has deeply ingrained habits that are not suitable for her new life. One especially bad habit is speaking, a habit which Suzanne is trying to break Judy of in this sequence. Watch—Judy has begun speaking—’

Onscreen, the buxom brunette was using her voice. As soon as she began, Suzanne reached for her throat and lightly pinched it. ‘She is not choking the girl, merely applying a stimulus. And the stimulus will be taken away as soon as Judy ceases her talking behavior.’ Within moments, Judy fell silent, and Suzanne took her hand away from the girl’s throat. She continued smiling at the girl. ‘As this lesson is continually repeated, Judy will eventually be conditioned to remain silent at all times.’

‘Another bad habit,’ said Mitsu, ‘is eye contact. We discourage the pet from spontaneous eye contact, because eyes are communicative, and we don’t want the animal to pick up unintentional cues from her trainer. Also, unprompted eye contact is an assertive behavior, and is inappropriate for a human pet. Notice here,’ she indicated the screen, ‘where Beverly has turned and is looking at LaTanya.’ In the sequence, the black trainer responded by reaching up and touching Beverly’s face. Beverly promptly turned away.

‘It looked like she poked the poor thing in the eye!’ commented Mrs. Jacques.

‘No,’ replied Mitsu, ‘although the stimulus is intended to startle the pet. She merely placed her fingertip next to Beverly’s eye. When Beverly looked away, LaTanya took the stimulus away. This discourages eye contact very quickly. Later, Beverly will be conditioned with a cue prompting her to make eye contact with her owner, when and only when the owner wishes it.’

Mitsu raised a finger. ‘The worst bad habit of the human female pet, and the most challenging one to manage, is the habit of thinking. Thinking is counterproductive to the conditioning process. If allowed to think, the creature may even figure out what response they are being trained for, and will provide that response as a ‘decisive’ reaction rather than a conditioned reaction. This must be prevented at all costs.’

‘What about drugs?’ asked Mrs. Jacques. ‘There are a number of serums that will disrupt thinking processes, while the subject remains conscious.’

‘True, but for effective conditioning of the animal, it’s mind must be alert and active. In any case, I wish to pursue a wholly natural course, which is best for the health of the pet.

‘Fortunately,’ said Mitsu, ‘when the pet female is constantly being stimulated, it tends not to be able to think—the stimuli disrupt its concentration. And inhibiting speech also has the lauditory effect of handicapping thinking ability. But it’s important to develop a special cue to inhibit thinking, just as we discourage talking and eye-contact. The cue is applied when thinking activity is observed—an observant trainer can detect mental activity by a change in the female’s expression and eye movement. By constantly working with the woman who is being tamed, the trainer can learn to spot cogitation at the beginning stages, and nip it in the bud. Watch how I do this very thing with my pet female Jane—’

On the screen, Mitsu was holding Jane and watching her expression. Jane was behaving in a passive way. The camera zoomed in on Jane’s face. Her brow was slightly furrowed, and her eyes were active, moving from side to side, considering some abstract point.

‘It doesn’t take a clairvoyant,’ noted Mitsu, ‘to realize that her mind is at work at this moment. Now watch.’

On screen, Mitsu put her finger in the middle of Jane’s forehead and began pressing. Jane’s expression changed at once, and Mitsu lowered her finger. When Jane blinked, and began concentrating again, the finger was back up to her forehead again.

‘As it turns out,’ said Mitsu in an ironic tone, ‘the average human is not greatly inclined towards thinking in the first place. It requires less conditioning to break her of this habit than it does to break her of speaking!’

Mrs. Jacques laughed, watching onscreen as Mitsu patiently applied the thought-inhibiting stimulus to Jane. Jane was helpless to prevent Mitsu from applying the stimulus, and as a result she couldn’t stop Mitsu from achieving the desired modification. ‘The poor thing!’ mused Mrs. Jacques, ‘You’re turning her into an airheaded bimbo, and there’s nothing she can do to stop you!’

Part 5

In the next segment, a vacantly-staring Jane was being handled by Mitsu, who was fitting a collar on her. Mitsu would put the collar on Jane, wait for the girl to quit stirring and be still, and then would take it off, repeating the cycle a few seconds later. ‘Here, finally, we see Jane about to enter the advance stages of her training. She has been broken of bad habits, and has learned a number of tricks. Do you see now what I’m doing? Jane is being de-sensitized to the collar, and will quickly adjust to wearing it without responding to it. Once the leash is attached to the collar, I will begin training my pet with a large number of leash-stimuli. In the end, I will be able to control her perfectly with the leash.’ Mitsu clicked off the VCR with her remote.

‘Thus we see,’ summarized Mitsu, ‘that I am succeeding in transforming Jane from her former self into a tamed, subjugated human pet. And I am doing so without the use of either punishment or reward, drugs or hypnotic suggestion. By the patient and systematic application of this method, I can assert complete power and control over Jane.’

‘I commend you, my dear,’ said Mrs. Jacques. ‘It’s a lauditory goal—total subjugation of the female pet by an entirely natural and physicially innocuous means!’

‘Well put—I must use that phrase in my presentation!’

Mrs. Jacques considered. ‘But is this method too labor-intensive to be practical? You must have a lot of FTE’s tied up in the creation of a handful of tamed young ladies!’

‘It is time-consuming,’ conceded Mitsu. ‘I myself have devoted over a thousand hours to giving Jane my personal, undivided attention. But training of this quality adds to the value of the animal on the auction block, and the expense is easily justified.’ Mitsu declined to mention that her last sale was for over $3 million; after all, Mrs. Jacques was a supplier, and Mitsu didn’t want her becoming greedy!

‘Furthermore,’ Mitsu continued, ‘pets trained by this method are useful for certain research projects the M of S is funding. That’s why I’m attending this conference. My camp could accomodate over fifty animals if I could get a grant to expand.’

‘That’s wonderful, dear!’ said Mrs. Jacques to her frequent customer. ‘I hope you get it! Fifty animals! I can just imagine all of them, lined up in a row in their cute little birthday suits!’

* * *

One week later—

Mitsu’s workdays were quite busy now, scheduling interviews with prospective new staff, renovating several buildings to make room for new cages. Most enjoyably, shopping the regional suppliers for a very large increase in human livestock!

Nevertheless, the small, pretty Asian woman wanted to finish what she’d begun. Jane was ready to enter the sexual training phase, and Mitsu intended to give the lovely young woman all the personal attention she would need for this stressful and exhausting transition.

Entering the white-walled bedroom, Mitsu snapped the leash precisely, directing her collared pet up onto the white bedspread. Mitsu tied Jane’s leash securely to the bedpost. The naked girl looked about her, confused and fearful. Mitsu turned to the door and locked it, and removed her bikini top.

As always, the elegant Asian woman had a meticulous plan for what she was going to do to Jane. Mitsu practiced hands would stimulate the girl’s nakedness and Jane would have no choice but to respond. And as the hours stretched into days, and the days into months, Mitsu would persist with her subtle and gentle method, until she had the complete and abject sexual surrender of Jane’s luscious young body for the small oriental woman to toy with.

Mitsu flexed her fingers, in a loosening-up exercise. She climbed onto the bed and approached her young subject, whose nubile body was trembling with fear and anticipation. Patiently, Mitsu began the next lesson.