The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mona Lisa Smile

Epilogue 1 — The Office Slut

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are entirely fictional and over the age of 18. If you aren’t over 18, this story is not for you. Additionally the author does not condone any of the immoral actions or offensive behaviors of the characters herein. This is fictional, fetish writing for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2024

Feel free to comment or message me with any thoughts, feelings, or feedback. :)]

This epilogue looks at Mona Lisa’s life if she had chosen to crawl back into bed with Brad. This ending is non-canon, but I thought it would be fun to explore the different decisions she could make.

* * *

Mona Lisa moaned loudly as Dan Rodgers, the aging CEO of MetroCorp, slid his cock into her. The naked guidette was bent over her boss’ boss’ desk, her upper body resting on her rubbery breasts. As Dan thrust more of his length into her, he reached around and took a handful of her synthetic mammaries into his right hand.

“You love this, don’t you?” Dan sneered. “Don’t you, you fake slut?”

“Oh Mistah Rawdjas!” Mona Lisa cried out. “Gimme mowa! Ya know I love it!”

Mona Lisa’s demand was met with further pounding by the executive. Mona Lisa let out another moan. She had to admit Mr. Rodgers had more stamina than most of the board. The CIO Phil Bigsby was a big, fat pantload who got winded before he even came. Let alone Lisa. The Vice President Chet was actually a little sweetheart. Sometimes she thought he might feel bad about fucking her. He had a pretty wife and some cute kids, after all. But he never felt bad enough not to do it. Rodgers wasn’t a looker. BUt he had a bit of technique. He could hold out for a while. Mona Lisa figured he’d had no shortage of mistresses in his life. Practice made perfect.

Finally, she felt her pussy twitch in tandem with Rodgers’ cock. She shrieked out one last time as a wet warmth filled her. Mr. Rodgers pumped his load right inside of her. Mona Lisa had been loaded up with an IUD and all sorts of birth control. So she never had to inconvenience the boys with condoms. As to if she wanted them to?

Well, who cared what she wanted?

That was the conclusion Mona Lisa came to after the last few months. Ever since she had gotten back into bed with Brad. She waited in silence until he stirred to begin sucking him off again. And she never told him about her thoughts in front of the mirror. The truth was that Brad had won. He had remade her. And he had made her like what she had become. She’d made her embrace it. And Mona Lisa knew that there was no turning back from that. No undoing what had been done. She was a guidette. She was a slut. She was a vain, shallow, obnoxious, attention-seeking whore. And she was Brad’s whore now.

With Mona Lisa’s help there was no doubt that Brad would get the promotion. Lisa Ricci had been his only competition. And now she was helping him behind the scenes. Mona Lisa stayed in Brad’s apartment that day. She had no desire to see Brad win out and rub it in Clark’s face. And besides, she’d have just been a distraction. Brad came home with the tentative contract. And Mona Lisa rewarded him with another tumble in bed.

It went without saying that Mona Lisa was fired from her job. But she never even bothered to pick up the termination. And she still came around the office. But she wasn’t a middle manager anymore. She came as Brad’s girlfriend. She came when he wanted to take her to lunch. Or when there was someone who he could use a favor from. Someone who wanted a lay that Brad could provide. Mona Lisa didn’t like being pimped out, but she didn’t really have any other options. Clark must have quit. She never saw him again. And Big B had drifted away as Brad took over her life. She missed them both. But the sex was incredible. Exactly as Brad had wanted for her.

Mr. Rodgers pulled his deflating member out of Mona Lisa’s snatch and pulled out a hand towel to wipe it off. “Another productive meeting as always, Ms. Ricci,” Mr. Rodgers said. Mona Lisa winced at that. Everyone knew who she had been before. And some of them liked to rub it in.

“Awlways,” she said. She picked herself up from the desk and turned to the CEO, leaning up to press her boobs against him and kiss him on the lips. “And Bradley’s promotion to CTO?”

“I’ll have to make a show of things, but he’ll get it,” Rodgers confirmed. “Why don’t you get dressed and tell him the good news?” He reached around and slapped Mona Lisa’s orange ass, prompting a squeal from the woman.

Mona Lisa began to dress herself. And as she did she pulled out her bright pink lip gloss. Brad would want to celebrate. But he wouldn’t want Mr. Rodgers’ sloppy seconds. Which meant Mona Lisa would be throwing a party under his desk. And Brad always liked that pink lipstick. Just like he loved that pink pendant.