The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mona Lisa Smile

Epilogue 3 — Mona Lisa Smile

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are entirely fictional and over the age of 18. If you aren’t over 18, this story is not for you. Additionally the author does not condone any of the immoral actions or offensive behaviors of the characters herein. This is fictional, fetish writing for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2024

Feel free to comment or message me with any thoughts, feelings, or feedback. :)]

[This epilogue is the true ending of Mona Lisa Smile, and the one I’ll be treating as canon for the next story I write in the universe with the mind-controlling, body-shaping Pink Pendant. Thank everyone who read my story. I hope you enjoyed it and more than ever welcome any thoughts, feelings, and feedback.

IridescentGentleman]
* * *

Clark stepped into the Tiger Cage. He had intended to look around for a moment before going further in, but the whole place hit him like a punch in the face. The dark interior. The strobing lights. The naked women in dancing cages. The smell of cheap cologne, cheaper perfume, and even cheaper hair spray. It all overwhelmed the office worker. He stood still and stunned for a moment before taking a deep breath, coughing from all the aerosols, and managing to compose himself somewhat.

The last three months had been strange for Clark. Lisa hadn’t shown up for her presentation. And Brad had completely flubbed it on his own. MetroCorp ended up hiring from the outside for a division head. Without ties to management, Clark had been pushed to the side. He still worked at MetroCorp, but he wasn’t involved with anyone rising to the top. Brad, on the other hand, was gone by the end of the month. Perhaps the old division head had been protecting the bully. But the new woman in charge was having none of it. It had been quiet since Brad was let go. Quiet, at least, until Clark got a text from Mona Lisa. She had asked him to come see her at the Tiger Club that night. But only if he could accept who she was now. Clark didn’t reply. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to go. Or if he could accept Mona Lisa. But he’d shown up promising himself to at least try.

Clark actually fit into the Tiger Cage better than he had probably intended to. He wore a leather jacket, jeans, and sunglasses—all the better not to be recognized in. But he wound up looking like a dressed-down version of most of the other men here. Clark got a few looks as he moved through the crowd, but eventually he heard his name called.

“Hey! Hey!” he heard a shrill, feminine voice call out. He turned to see a short, overly tan woman wearing a tacky, neon green dress and with her fake-blonde hair done in an updo. Clark had never met and barely heard of Big B, the guidette who had rushed up to accost him. “Hey! You’re Clawk, right?” the small woman asked him.

“Yeah,” Clark said, blushing red.

“Mona Lisa was right! You aw kinda cute!” Big B cackled. “Awlright, come awn!” She took Clark’s hand and dragged him towards the booth. “I’m so glad ya actually came. It was real impawtant to Mona Lisa. And besides I need backup to deal with this other fawkin’ douche she invited.”

“What have I even been invited to, exactly?” Clark asked.

“She didn’t tell ya?” Big B asked, turning back. She looked Clark over and smirked. “Cawse she didn’t tell ya. Ya wouldn’ta come. Look…” Big B patted Clark’s hand. “Mona Lisa feels real bad about how you two pawted ways last time. And she wanted to set the record straight with you and that otha guy. So just play nice, have a few drinks, and it’ll awl make sense, awlright?”

Clark sighed, but offered a compliant nod. His mood shifted when he saw who else was at the booth, though. Fucking Brad! Clark’s former workplace bully was seated at the reserved booth. He wore a tight polo and khakis that showed off his physique. But Clark got some small measure of satisfaction from the dour look on Brad’s face. A look like he really didn’t want to be here. Clark didn’t, either. But Clark was used to disappointment. Brad obviously wasn’t.

Brad noticed Clark approaching. But there was no cocksure smile. No smug jokes. His eyes narrowed and his mouth twisted into a snarl. “What’s he doing here?” Brad grumbled.

“Mona Lisa invited him,” Big B stated. “And this is her night. So if you’re gonna be a little bitch about it you can just take your fine ass home, Bradley. Mona Lisa may think ya worth a lay, but I’m not buyin’.”

“Worth a lay?” Clark sputtered. “You mean she—”

“Oh what?” Brad said, finally finding his confidence. “Your little friend didn’t tel—”

“Nope!” Brad was cut off by Big B. “Both of ya. Nope! Mona Lisa’s told me about you two and she’s lettin’ me set the rules.” She pointed to Clark. “No jealousy. Mona Lisa ain’t ya girlfriend and that ain’t changed. She’s either ya friend or nothing to ya.” She turned to Brad. “And no being a fawkin’ douche. You’re eye candy to Mona Lisa. You’re a decent enough lay. That don’t make you king of the castle.”

Both men went silent. Big B herded Clark into the booth and flagged down a waiter. “Something strawng fa these two fawkin’ mooks,” Big B ordered. “Put it on Mona Lisa’s tab.” The waitress walked off, leaving Mona Lisa’s three associates in silence for a moment.

“So where is Mona Lisa?” Clark asked.

“Backstage,” Big B said. “With her boyfriend. They’re gettin’ ready for the big announcement.”

* * *

Back in her dressing room, Mona Lisa sat in front of her vanity mirror applying a final layer of pink lipstick. She was still naked, her preferred state of dress, save for a pair of cheetah-print high heels. And behind her stood Angelo. The stylist who had turned her mess of new hair into a work of art was looking over her locks. Mona Lisa’s hair had been straightened and fell to the small of her back despite the Jersey Shore bump it had been styled into. Mona Lisa paused her lipstick application to look at Angelo in the mirror and give him a big, stupid grin.

“I see ya, handsome,” she cooed.

“And I see you, beautiful,” the suave stylist told her. “Do you think your friends will come?”

“My friend and my fuckbuddy,” Mona Lisa corrected. “And yeah they’ll come. Clawk was obsessed with me and Brad’s such a cocky fawkin’ douche I’m sure he thinks he can get into my pants.”

“Even though you have a boyfriend?” Angelo asked.

“Brad’s that kinda guy,” she said. “He thinks he can do whateva. And it’s not like I’d say no…” Mona Lisa smirked. “...to a threesome.”

“If that’s what my princess wants,” Angelo said with a smile. He turned Mona Lisa’s head and turned down to kiss her lips.

“Ya gonna fawk up my makeup!” she squealed. “And I can feel ya weina awn my back.”

“That’s just how good you look,” Angelo said, looking into Mona Lisa’s hazel eyes. “I can’t help it.”

“Damn right ya can’t,” she said. “And neitha can any of the other goobas in this place. Same as awl my fans.”

Mona Lisa had never returned to bed with Brad after sleeping with him. Nor had she called Clark for help. Instead she texted Big B to pick her up. Mona Lisa may have been changed by the pink pendant, but it hadn’t made her stupid, clueless, or gullible. She knew that Brad saw her as nothing but a trophy. And she knew that Clark wouldn’t accept who she had become. Wouldn’t accept that she liked being this way, however it happened. And she also knew that her old job wasn’t in the cards anymore. She needed to make a new way. And Big B had yet to lead her wrong.

Mona Lisa stayed with her guidette mentor while she handled her affairs quietly. She never bothered returning to work. She didn’t even pick her things up from her office. Instead she focused on growing her social media following, hanging out with Big B and her friends, and getting a new job. Something that would sate her newfound need for attention as well as the ambition she still held onto despite her new body. Mona Lisa still wanted to be a boss. She still wanted to make money and be somebody. And she found her chance at the Tiger Cage. She got a job as a dancer. And having a job based on her looks meant more time at the salon. That was how she had met Angelo again. The two connected. And now the couple had been together for almost six weeks. Whatever fun Lisa had with Brad, she had so much more with a man she actually liked. Maybe even loved.

That was what she had invited Brad and Clark here for. She had been dancing at the Tiger Cage for three months. And tonight would be her first night headlining the club from the dancing cage in the middle. On display for all to see at the top of the heap. The summit of the mountain she’d climbed.

“Well…it’s just about time, isn’t it?” Angelo said. He stood back. “You’re going to need to put on something to pull off, Mona Lisa.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know,” the guidette said dismissively. She grabbed the cheetah-print sling bikini she had brought. “Though one night I swear to Jesus I’m gonna go out there stawk-ass naked. Really make a splash.”

“As long as you charge extra,” Angelo said. Mona Lisa finished tying the bikini on and went up to kiss her boyfriend one last time before she went on.

“Ya know me too well,” Mona Lisa cooed. Lisa turned, sticking out her butt slightly. “Gimme a smack fa good luck,” she commanded. Angelo was all too happy to oblige. Mona Lisa opened the door and wobbled towards the stage. She was ready to put on a show. She was ready to show her possible friend and former fucktoy just what she had become. She didn’t care if they approved or not. She just wanted them to see her. To behold her. And to know that Mona Lisa was calling the shots.

Mona Lisa closed the door behind herself and headed for the stage. As she got closer, she nodded for the DJ to start the music. She looked out to see that Clark and Brad were both there. She was ready. Everything was in place.

And as the music started, she walked towards her stage wearing her biggest Mona Lisa Smile.

* * *

Back at the MetroCorp office, Sasha Kapoor was gathering her things. She had stayed late today to comp hours for a day off. As she checked her drawers for anything missing, she noticed a silvery glint underneath her things. Sasha dug in and pulled out a silver necklace. At its end was a pendant bearing a pink jewel that seemed to almost glow in the dim lighting of the office after dark.

Sasha looked at the pink pendant, taking a moment to remember where it came from. That was right. She had Lisa Ricci turn it in on a top from Clark that it was lost. But nobody had ever come for it. Sasha had left it in the drawer and forgot about it.

Sasha kept staring at the pendant. MetroCorp policy was that all lost items were forfeit after 90 days. And it had been just about that long since she’d gotten hold of the pendant. Technically that meant it was hers to give away. She let the pendant swing on its silver chain. It was a little tacky. The pink was a bit too pink. But it was a pretty pendant nonetheless.

Sasha shrugged and tossed the pendant into her briefcase. She was sure she’d find an outfit for it back home…