The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mona Lisa Smile

Chapter 7 — Thursday Mawnin’

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are entirely fictional and over the age of 18. If you aren’t over 18, this story is not for you. Additionally the author does not condone any of the immoral actions or offensive behaviors of the characters herein. This is fictional, fetish writing for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2024

Feel free to comment or message me with any thoughts, feelings, or feedback. :)]

* * *

Clark pulled out his phone and took another look at the time. 9:50 AM. He put it away. She was late. It was one day until Lisa’s presentation and Clark’s friend had gone AWOL. She had claimed to be sick, but didn’t believe it. Lisa had been sick before and she hadn’t acted like this. Even when she had to stay home she kept on top of things from her bed. She replied to texts. She made sure to stay in the loop. But Lisa had left every text he had sent her over the past two days on “read”. Most of them had been related to the presentation Friday, but some were related to complaints he’d heard about her work on Monday and Tuesday, as well. Invoices had gone unfiled. Reports were overdue. No, this wasn’t like Lisa at all. Something was wrong. Clark was worried about Lisa. But he was also a bit ashamed to be angry at her. He had been forced to continue prepping for the presentation on his own, and he’d picked up Lisa’s work to make sure she wouldn’t fall even further behind ahead of it.

The worst part of Lisa’s absence, though, had been Brad. Without Lisa around Brad had spent Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday harrying Clark. It was the same bullying he always did—jokes about Clark’s weight, his outfit, his hobbies. But there was an undercurrent to it contributing to Clark’s worry. Throughout his bullying Brad kept bringing up Lisa’s absence. There was a cockiness to it that made Clark feel like he knew something about what was going on. He couldn’t believe Brad would actually, physically harm Lisa over a promotion. Especially not when he seemed so certain he was going to get it anyways. So what was with that sly smile? That cocky wink? His over-the-top, fake concern for Lisa’s absence? Clark didn’t know, but he was growing more worried by the moment that something was very wrong.

“Is the lost puppy still waiting for his owner?” Clark was snapped out of his thoughts, as if on cue, by Brad’s deep, mocking voice. He scowled at the taller man.

“Sorry I care about my friend,” he said sarcastically. “And what do you care if I do?”

“I wouldn’t say I care,” Brad replied gruffly. “I just think it’s kind of pathetic that you can’t seem to do anything on your own.”

“Fuck you, Brad,” Clark said with a wave.

“Especially because you might find yourself having to do stuff alone pretty soon.” Clark narrowed his eyes. There was that smug, knowing smirk again. Like Brad knew something Clark didn’t. He stood up and looked Brad in the eye. He was about to snap at the bully, but he was cut off by a voice he only barely recognized as Lisa’s.

“Good mawnin’ boys!”

Clark turned towards the voice that sounded like Lisa’s and his jaw dropped. No, that couldn’t be Lisa. It wasn’t possible.

The woman who had called out to him was brightly, garishly orange. Her skin was tanned to the texture of a leather bag. That tan was contrasted against a face full of makeup that looked painted on. The woman’s foundation was a brighter shade of orange, different enough for Clark to see a line crossing her jawline. Her lips were bright pink and glossy. Her hazel eyes had eyeliner caked on her lashes and bright, blue eyeshadow. And her dark, almost black hair was shot with highlights of bright blonde and bright pink. It pushed up into a bump before cascading down her back.

But her face. Underneath the hair products, the makeup, and past the overpowering scent of cheap perfume, Clark recognized Lisa’s face.

But he definitely didn’t recognize the rest of her.

It was impossible to notice anything before Clark noticed Lisa’s breasts. They were simply impossible. Lisa’s enormous, fake boobs dominated her entire figure. While her hips were a bit wider, her butt was a bit bigger, and her legs were a bit fuller, Lisa’s implants wobbled and struggled against their confines. And their confines were scandalous for the office. Lisa had worn a button-down shirt, but it had no hope of actually covering her. The long-sleeved blouse barely covered her chest. Lisa had left it unbuttoned and tied it at the end, showing off a valley of cleavage for her silver pendant to get lost in. It was pulled so tight that Lisa’s cheetah-print bra showed right through the fabric. And the blouse had left her entire midriff exposed, showing off a tummy much tauter than it had been a few days ago.

Beneath all that, Lisa was wearing a set of leather pants that might as well have been painted on. Her already shapely legs, wider hips, and newly-round butt were all on full display, all pushed up by a pair of towering cheetah-print heels. Her whole body glittered and gleamed with cheap, fake jewelry—bracelets, earrings, a new belly button piercing—and her fake nails glinted in the fluorescent office light.

And all of this was topped off by a big, shiny smile.

Before Clark could snap out of his stupor, Lisa walked up and pulled him against her in a tight hug. “Hey Clawk!” she said. “I missed ya, dawl. Sawry I ghosted ya yestaday. I was out with my girl gettin’ awl done up.”

Squeezed up against Lisa, Clark could barely choke out a reply. “I…thought you were sick,” he sputtered.

“Oh yeah that was bullshit,” Lisa waved off, letting him Clark go. “I just needed some time awf to let Big B help me with my new look. Whaddya think?” She did a turn, showing off every inch of herself to Clark. The man was lost for words. What the fuck had happened to his coworker? His best friend? How was this even possible?

“I think you look amazing, Lisa!” Brad’s voice boomed out, cutting in on the conversation. He gave Clark an evil grin before turning his attention back to the newly-minted guidette. “How did you pull this off?”

“Foist,” she said, holding up a finger. “It’s Mona Lisa now. And second, how unusually nice of ya, Brad. Ya don’t gawt nothin’ cawky to say?”

“No,” Brad said, his confident smile not wavering for a single moment. “What would I say? You’re hot, Mona Lisa. Drop-dead fucking gorgeous.”

“Well, awren’t you fawkin’ sweet?” Mona Lisa replied. Clark covered his mouth. This was all like some kind of sick nightmare. Clark just stared at her, mouth agape. And Mona Lisa noticed.

“You ain’t gonna say nuthin’?” Mona Lisa asked Clark. “Ain’t gonna awfa mahral support to ya friend?” The look she gave Clark was almost hurt. Lisa, or Mona Lisa, or whoever she was clearly wanted his opinion. Even if he could choke out words, though, Clark wasn’t even sure what he’d say. He wanted to scream to Lisa that this wasn’t right. That some kind of fucked up magic had changed her.

But the slight stiffness in his pants indicated what he couldn’t bear to tell Mona Lisa or even admit to himself. Whatever happened to her, it was fucking hot.

Mona Lisa looked at him a moment longer, before finally turning away with a disappointed sigh. “It’s awlright, Clawk. I know it’s a big change. I was just hopin’ if even this douche could be happy fa me,” she pointed her thumb at Brad. “So could you.”

“Cut him some slack, Mona Lisa,” Brad said, with a wink towards Clark. “Like you said, it’s new. And you know Clark can’t talk to women.”

“Oh don’t I!” Mona Lisa said with a giggle-snort. “Awlright I’ll give it some time.”

“While Clark figures out how to get his mouth closed, why don’t I help you carry your things to your office?” Brad asked.

Mona Lisa looked at him suspiciously. “And why would ya do that?” she asked.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Brad replied.

“Becawse yer a douche tryin’ ta steal my promotion,” she said, putting her hands on her hips. “Just becawse I gawt a new look don’t mean I gawt a new brain. I know the kind of man ya are, Brad. Ya can’t hide being a prick behind that chawmin’ smile.” Mona Lisa’s eyes lowered a bit. “And that handsome jawline. And those strawng awms. And that nice, firm butt…”

“Lisa!” Clark finally objected.

“Oh Gawd!” Mona Lisa said, covering her mouth. “Did I saw that out loud?” She let out an obnoxious giggle-snort. “Thanks fa reigning me in, Clawk. I don’t know where my filta went!” She pulled her friend in for another tight hug. “Though it’s still Mona Lisa. Mona Lisa. Like the paintin’.”

“Look, I know I can get competitive,” Brad said. “And I know I crossed a line earlier this week. Consider it a peace offering. Fair?”

Mona Lisa sighed. “Fine, ya can help me,” she said. “But only if ya put on a show. You walk in front, capiche?”

“Li-Mona Lisa!” Clark protested again. But this time the guidette only shrugged.

“What? The man’s sexy,” she said. “You’d be a little hawttie yaself if ya spent some time at the gym.” Mona Lisa reached out and patted Clark on his belly. “No offense or nuthin. But a nice boy like you shouldn’t be single!” Mona Lisa turned. “Anyways, Brad, out in front.” Brad obliged, stepping in front of Mona Lisa. She handed him her things and motioned for him to turn around. As Brad walked towards her office, Mona Lisa didn’t even pretend not to be staring at his butt.

Clark watched the two walk off…and he wasn’t alone. Several other office workers stared at the mess of silicon, makeup, and cheap perfume following Brad to Lisa Ricci’s office. Clark could hear their murmurs. A twitching in his pants brought him back to attention, though. Crap. His stiffy had turned into a full blown tent in his pants. Clark quickly sat down before any of the people staring at Lisa noticed him instead. He had no idea what could have happened to change Lisa like this. But he was sure Brad was behind it. And he knew he couldn’t get any answers until they were separated. So he tried to return to his work. And tried not to think of just what Brad and Lisa would be doing in Lisa’s office.

Brad, meanwhile, was walking through the office with the widest smile of his life plastered to his face. He knew on Tuesday that the pendant was working. He could already see Lisa’s body changing. But he had no way of knowing how far it would go.

Physically, Mona Lisa was beyond his expectations. She was hot, for sure. But a trashy sort of hot he thought was a fitting humiliation for his rival. Brad surmised that the pendant might have drawn on whoever wore it. He knew from her name alone that Lisa was Italian-American. Maybe the whole orange-tanned Jersey Shore look had been a play on that. No, it was certainly a play on those internalized notions. And Brad loved it. He could hardly imagine the horror and shame Lisa would feel if the influence of the pendant vanished and she could see what she had become.

More interesting to Brad, though, was her personality. When the antique store owner had told him about the pendant, Brad had assumed that Lisa’s transformation would rob her of her intelligence. Would render her submissive. But it apparently wasn’t that simple. The psychic feeling of Mona Lisa’s eyes on Brad’s ass as he walked to her office made it plain that her mind had been altered. But she didn’t seem any dumber than before. Nor did she seem more timid and deferential. If anything the pendant had rendered Mona Lisa more pushy and aggressive. And she was less eager to betray her little pet than Brad had hoped. On the plus side, she was clearly more shallow. Enough so that Brad’s behavior hadn’t turned her off from him. And she seemed a bit more gullible. That was something Brad could use to get his way.

Brad cleared his thoughts as he arrived at Mona Lisa’s office. Despite his hands full of her things, he opened the office door and stood aside to let her walk in first. “Since when were you such a gentleman?” Mona Lisa said mockingly.

“Like I said, I feel bad about earlier this week,” Brad said.

“Oh bullshit,” Mona Lisa spat back. “We both know that’s a load of baloney.” Maybe she wasn’t as gullible as Brad had thought. “We know why ya gooberin’ up ta me, Bradley.”

“And why is that?” Brad asked. He shut the door and dropped Mona Lisa’s things, crossing his arms confidently. It wasn’t in Brad’s nature to show weakness even if he felt it. And he damn sure wouldn’t let his own creation lead him around by the nose.

Mona Lisa stepped behind her desk and leaned forward. “Because ya love the new look,” Mona Lisa said. She followed his eyes down to the airbags wobbling on her chest. “And ya especially love the new girls.” Lisa’s posture caused the pink gem at the end of her silver necklace to dangle enticingly over her cavern of cleavage.

Brad considered his response, but above all else he was curious. “I do love the new look,” he said. “But…how on Earth did you pull it together so quickly? I mean the hair. The tits…”

Brad watched, and for just a moment he saw Mona Lisa’s gaze falter. But then he caught it. The slight glow of the pink gem at the end of the pendant. “I’m nawt lookin’ a gift hawse in the mouth,” Mona Lisa said. “I’m a fawkin’ babe now.”

“Fair enough,” Brad said. He didn’t want to push too hard. “But you’re right, Mona Lisa. You’re fucking hot. And I know I am, too.” Brad walked up to her desk and sat in the chair across from her own, kicking his legs up on the desk. “Now what are we going to do about that?”

“Fuhst,” Mona Lisa said. “You’re gonna get ya dirty shoes awf my desk.” She grabbed his feet and set them aside, keeping eye contact with them. “And when yer in my awfice ya gonna show me respect.”

“Of course, Mona Lisa,” Brad said. “My apologies.”

“Good, so here’s the sitch.” Mona Lisa sat down in her chair. “Ya such a stunna that I’m willing to…consida lettin’ you put ya mitts awl over this.” Mona LIsa motioned to her body. “But nawt if ya gonna try to be such a piece of shit ta me and Clawky all the time. I’m nawt gonna consida lettin’ my best boy’s bully stick his fawkin’ Jawnson in me.”

“Mona Lisa, we’re moving so fast,” Brad joked. “From feeling you up to—”

“Don’t interrupt me,” Mona Lisa cut in. “Now I’m a fair woman. And if ya presentation tamarra is betta than mine then ya win, fair and square. But no sabotage…”

“No sabotage,” Brad agreed, barely holding back a snicker.

“And no more harassment,” Mona Lisa went on. “And I’m gonna need proof.”

“What kind of proof?” Brad asked. He was genuinely intrigued now. What plan had this Jersey trashbag whipped up?

“Tanight I’m goin’ to the Tiga Cage with my new friend from the mawl,” Mona Lisa explained. “And I’m bringin’ Clawk. And you’re gonna go, too. And help him get a girl.” Brad almost burst out laughing again. There was no way Clark was getting laid at the fucking Tiger Cage. And only a worthless guidette bimbo would even think that was a good thing. Even Brad thought Clark deserved better than most of the women who went to that dump. But he also knew that wasn’t what Mona Lisa wanted to hear. He pondered for a moment.

And he had an idea.

“I’m all aboard for that,” Brad said. He leaned back into the chair. “But…I think Clark is going to be the bigger problem in your little night out.”

“And why would that be?” Mona Lisa asked. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. Brad needed to phrase this just right. One thing he’d picked up on was that as skeptical and forceful as she still was, Mona Lisa was vain. Maybe even an egomaniac. She was a sucker for flattery.

“I don’t know how you haven’t noticed this,” Brad said. “But Clark already has eyes for a woman. You.”

“No he doesn’t!” Mona Lisa protested. “He could barely look me in the eye!”

“Let me rephrase,” Brad said. “He had a crush on you. Your old style. Your old look. Your old demeanor.” Brad wasn’t lying. The way Clark scrambled after her. The way he played the work husband. The way he helped her. He was clearly angling to be more than friends. And he was trying to impress Lisa Ricci the only way he knew how. “But I…don’t think he’s in love with the new you.”

“He’s just suhprised is awl,” Mona Lisa said. But Brad could hear her voice falter. Her eyes wander to the side. She was thinking about it.

“I’m sure,” Brad said. “But I don’t think he’s going to be willing to accept the new you. And if he sees us getting along, he’s going to blame me. I don’t blame him…” Brad held up his hands, as if to convey he wasn’t trying to be a jerk. “I just don’t think he’s going to take this well. And I don’t know that he can accept the new you.”

“Of cawse he can!” Mona Lisa almost shouted. “Clawky is my friend!” Her defensive tone was all the sign Brad needed that he was on the right track.

“I hope you’re right,” Brad said. “And the three of us can all get along. I just…” Brad shrugged. “I just want you to be prepared if that doesn’t happen.” Brad stood now, looking down at Mona Lisa. And into her eyes, not her cleavage. “Mona Lisa, you’re…frankly amazing,” he said. “And you deserve to be surrounded by people who accept you for who you are. I know you like Clark. But if he’s not going to accept you, he’s going to drag you down.”

Mona Lisa met Brad’s gaze for a moment. Gawd was he handsome. Those blue eyes. That square jaw. His cologne. Fawk she was going to soak her thong right there. She wanted those strong hands on her new tits so bad…

But what was left of Lisa Ricci couldn’t do that. Not yet.

Mona Lisa waved him off. “Yeah, yeah I hear ya,” she said. “I guess we’ll see. I’ll corner Clawk at lunch and we’ll talk.” She sounded dispirited and worried. Exactly what Brad wanted for her. “But fa now we both gawt work to do. And we should get to it, yeah?”

“Right,” Brad said. “So either way, you want to meet after work at the Tiger Cage?”

“Lawng as you behave yaself,” Mona Lisa said, her face curling back up into a smile. “Now get the fawk out of here.” Brad turned to leave, but was stopped one last time by Mona Lisa. “Slowly,” she commanded. Brad turned around to see the lecherous gleam in her eye.

This wasn’t exactly what he planned for Lisa Ricci. But he liked it.