The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 3 (The Awesome Adhesive Assault)

While the Gadgeteer might have been justified in her annoyance at being considered anyone’s minion, the same could not be said for the third member of the villain’s gang. The Adherer was a small-time supervillainess, whose only remarkable feature was her bizarre affinity with glue and all other adhesives. The problem for the young villainess was that she was totally unaware of just how ‘expendable’ her fellow evildoers considered her.

A trim woman of slightly more than average height, The Adherer cut an attractive and curvaceous figure, especially in the improved outfit, which The Gadgeteer had been only too happy to furnish her with. A blonde firebrand, in a tight silver vest with a high collar, miniskirt and boots, she certainly looked the part. But unfortunately, unless she was following someone else’s plan, she had a tendency to favour the ‘rush in and deal with whatever pops up’ school of supervillainy, and as result she frequently got into situations she was ill equipped to deal with.

Her mission was different to those of the other two villains. Rather than kidnapping an individual, she had been tasked with retrieving a specific item. So it was that while The Gadgeteer was preparing to take her shot and The Anaesthetist was arranging for a very special sauna, The Adherer was entering the so-called ‘Black Museum’ of the Crescent City Police Department. A special gadget had allowed her to easily bypass security and, bolstered with confidence, she was heading towards the display cabinets.

The villainess was here to collect a very special artefact. Some time before her arrival in the city, an annoying heroine, with the ridiculous name of Ampere, had defeated the resident supervillain. No one knew what had become of the villain, but the police had raided his laboratory shortly afterwards. Stored in the museum, for the delectation of visitors, were collected some of the evil-genius’ fascinating toys. There was one in particular, which The Anaesthetist wanted recovered. But he had also told The Adherer to pick up anything else that looked ‘interesting’.

The plan of course had been for a stealthy approach, where the villainess avoided anyone who might be in the museum so late at night. Unfortunately, The Adherer enjoyed grandstanding too much to follow that plan. She wanted to use her powers, and would take any opportunity to show off. So, instead of merely evading the two policemen who manned the small security room, she chose instead to incapacitate them, before searching the museum itself.

Sneaking and The Gadgeteer’s technology got her to the security room undetected. Preparing her powers, the villainess threw the door open, and plunged inside. The two men were momentarily stunned by her sudden entrance, and they stood frozen, goggling at the scantly clad villainess for vital seconds. Then, like a paused film suddenly restarting, they leapt into action. Of course, in those scant seconds, The Adherer had not been idle, as soon became clear.

One policeman was already standing. He yelled a challenge, as his hand dropped to his holstered weapon. In that instant, a stream of clear fluid shot from the villainess’ outstretched hand and engulfed his lower arm. As this happened, the second cop was struggling, unsuccessfully, to prise himself out of his chair, to which he suddenly appeared to have been glued. The Adherer laughed gleefully and fired a second bolt, which splashed into the standing man’s chest and hurled him into the wall.

The first policeman was now trapped, stuck fast against the far wall, his hand and gun sealed in rapidly hardening resin. The villainess turned her attention to his seated colleague. He had just succeeded in reaching the emergency alarm button, and now looked up at her with triumph on his face. Sadly the villainess shook her head, before pushing his chair into the corner of the room and gluing him in place with a well-aimed bolt. Wiping her finger across each cop’s lips effectively gagged them both, and once she had exerted the full force of her powers, she was confident that neither would be going anywhere in the near future.

Pulling out another of The Gadgeteer’s toys, she quickly checked to make sure that any alarm signal had been blocked. Everything appeared fine and, whistling happily, the villainess headed onto the museum floor.

* * *

What the tiny monitor couldn’t tell her was that a signal had managed to escape the building, a signal that even The Gadgeteer’s technology couldn’t stop. This signal didn’t head to the nearest police station, but instead alerted Crescent City’s superheroines. With her control of electricity it had been easy for Ampere to install similar codes in all of the City’s major alarm systems.

The heroine patrolling that night was a relatively inexperienced girl known only as Geist. A shy person by nature, her powers enhanced her natural tendency to remain unnoticed. Even electronic devices had a hard time seeing the young woman, and people frequently walked right past her, without even realising. She was average height and could probably been quite attractive if she had made any effort. Her costume consisted of loose grey trousers and a fairly baggy shirt. She had matching gloves, as well as a hood, which further concealed her features. Although not ostentatious, the outfit was comfortable, unobtrusive and allowed her completely free movement. The fact that the material would probably stop, or at least slow, a bullet was merely a bonus.

Moments after Ampere informed her of a suspected break-in at the ‘Black Museum’, Geist was driving in that direction. She shut down the earpiece phone, knowing that, despite her powers, things like that could still be traced. The heroine was slightly concerned, her abilities were not really offensive in nature, but she knew that she would have to do what she could. Given time, Ampere herself would arrive, but Geist would need to make sure that this wasn’t some sort of false alarm, before calling in the ‘big guns’.

* * *

Meanwhile, The Adherer was searching the display cabinets, looking for something that matched the picture displayed on her PDA. After several false starts, she finally found what she was looking for. It was a large cabinet, filled with what looked like brightly coloured sweets. Ignoring the plan again, the villainess smashed her elbow through the thin glass, trusting on The Gadgeteer’s gizmo to silence any alarms. She quickly picked up the three bright green liquorish strands that she was supposed to collect, and dropped them into her satchel. Then she set about looting as many of the other items as she could.

Geist had effortlessly snuck into the museum, taking the same route The Adherer had used. She could hear muffled sounds coming from the security room as she passed, and a quick glance inside confirmed her worst fears. The two policemen were helplessly mired in place, thick blobs of resin holding them fast. Knowing that freeing them would take too long, the heroine reluctantly let the door swing shut. Neither man had even noticed her brief appearance. Once again she cursed the fact that she couldn’t safely use her communicator. Given what had happened to the two men, she could really have used Ampere’s help here.

Gritting her teeth, the heroine walked soundlessly into the museum. She could hear soft noises ahead, as well as the occasional crunch as someone stood on broken glass. Across the museum floor, she could see a silver-clad woman emptying a display case. With a sense of foreboding, she realised that she recognised which case the woman was looting. What on earth did she want with The Confectioner’s twisted toys? Whatever it was, this could not be good, especially considering the state of the two policemen in the security room.

Geist decided that she had two options, firstly she could confront the villainess here and try to discover what she had planned, or secondly she could tail the unsuspecting woman back to her lair. Although the second option seemed the safest, the heroine realised that she would run the risk of losing her quarry, and allowing her to carry out whatever plan she had for the evil artefacts she was stealing.

“No,” thought the heroine, “I have to stop her here and I have to do it now!”

Padding forwards, Geist rapidly closed on the oblivious villainess. The Adherer had just finished emptying the display case and was turning to leave when the superheroine greeted her with a quick punch to the solar plexus. The villainess staggered back, clutching her chest and staring in disbelief at the strange figure that seemed to have appeared from nowhere.

“You’re not going anywhere!” shouted Geist, trying to muster as much confidence as she could.

The villainess sucked in great gulps of air as she tried to catch her breath. “That’s exactly what I was going to say to you sweetie,” she managed.

The heroine prepared to deliver a coup-de-grace to the stunned woman. But, as she tensed, ready to kick, it suddenly became clear that her shoe had somehow adhered to the museum carpet. Shocked, she fought to break free, as the villainess pulled herself shakily to her feet. The Adherer pointed her fist at Geist’s chest and fired a gout of clear glue directly at her.

The heroine fell backwards, kicking free from her shoes and landing flat on her back, as the bolt flew through the space she had occupied only a second before. She kicked herself back onto her feet, performing a slightly shaky ‘kip-up’ manoeuvre. To her horror, there was a loud ripping noise as the back of her costume tore free. The villainess laughed as the pale girl struggled to cover her modesty with what remained of her clothing.

Geist knew that she had miscalculated, her first blow hadn’t knocked out her foe, and in a straight fight she was no match for the sticky supervillainess. Of course, she didn’t need to give her a straight, or even a fair fight and, with that thought, she faded from view. It was not a moment too soon, because the next instant another bolt of glue nearly struck her, despite having been aimed blind. The heroine ducked low, and quickly scuttled behind one of the cabinets. Meanwhile The Adherer was launching bolt after bolt, screaming incoherently.

Eventually it became obvious that she was not hitting anything except air, and with an angry snarl, the villainess headed towards the exit. Geist didn’t dare confront the supervillainess, but she kept pace with her, using the cabinets for additional cover. The Adherer didn’t break stride. She walked quickly to the entrance and into a waiting van. Geist had to rush, and was barely able to reach her own car, and begin to tail the escaping woman. She just managed to catch up with her, only moments before she would have disappeared from sight.

The heroine followed at a discrete distance, contacting Ampere to explain what was happening. Somewhat embarrassed, Geist had to ask her to bring another costume, when they had finally tracked the villainess to her lair. Geist wasn’t entirely surprised when the villainess headed into the industrial district.

Eventually the van came to a halt outside what looked like an abandoned factory of some kind.

To be continued…