The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Morgana’s Gift

by Corrupting Power

Chapter One — Manic Monday

Six months to the day after the accident, Kevin had almost convinced himself the whole thing had been one mixed-up, sleep-deprived hallucination, something his brain had made up to fill in him falling asleep at the side of the road after trying to drive his drunken bandmates home after another disaster gig.

The band had broken up a few months after, and since then, he’d been working on commission, doing contract work, mostly for film students and the occasional cheap television producer. It was barely enough to keep his head above water. Hell, he’d been thinking of going down and applying at a McDonald’s, if it came to it.

It was all going to shit.

He’d gotten an email offering him a gig, but he needed to come up into the Hollywood Hills to meet the client and discuss the work. Kev generally hated coming up into the hills. It reeked of too much money and not enough common sense. The people up there were always worried about the wrong things, lost in tunnel vision about the most minute detail that truly didn’t fucking matter at the end of the day.

The address he’d been given wasn’t too far up into the hills. High enough to have a nice view, but not so far as to be wildly inconvenient. Insanely big, however, he thought to himself, as he pulled up to the gate of the estate, rolling down his window so he could push the buzzer.

“Yes?” a female voice said on the other side of the intercom.

“Kevin Bishop. I have an appointment.”

“Of course. One second, I’ll buzz open the gate.”

A few seconds later, the automated gate started to open, and Kevin drove his shitty Corrola up the driveway. And as much as he wanted to be annoyed by the opulence of it, he had to admit that it was actually lovely for what it was. The house was more like a manor, but he had to wonder exactly how many people lived here. The place looked large enough to house a small army. But he saw only one car out in front of the building, a nice shiny new Scarlet Tesla S.

Overwhelmingly, he wasn’t angry so much as envious. It seemed a pretty good life.

He hopped out of his car, and grabbed his guitar. He wasn’t sure what the gig actually required, but he found it was always good to have an instrument with him in case he needed to put together a melody on the fly. It didn’t even seem worth it to lock his car door behind him.

Before he’d even gotten to the door, it opened and a good looking woman in her early 30s walked out and toward him. “Mr. Bishop. So exciting to finally meet you. My name is Elizabeth. Why don’t you come in?” She was dressed in a business suit, but the skirt was daringly short, and offered a tantalizing look at her toned legs beneath dark stockings. The top of it also pressed her plump cleavage into a confident neckline that almost seemed to invite him to have a looksee, although he did his level best to keep his eyes matching hers. Her blue eyes seemed genuinely excited to see him, and she offered a hand for him to shake, holding onto it a moment longer than he’d expected her to. She held the door open for him, as he moved into the building. “What do you think of the place?”

“I want to object to it, but I have to admit, the place looks great.” He glanced at the painting hanging in the entryway, next to a pair of staircases, one leading upstairs and one leading down. “Is that an actual Picasso?”

“It is. Don’t you like it?”

“I do, but it seems a little pretentious to hang it right in the entryway.”

She nodded, almost if she was making a note in her mind. “That’s a fair point.”

“How many bedrooms is this place?”

“Twelve, with I think nineteen bathrooms?”

“You’re not sure?”

“It’s a new house.”

“How many people actually live here?”

“Right now? Almost no one.”

“That seems rather silly.”

“Oh,” she said with a sly smile, one that almost seemed a touch suggestive. “I imagine it will fill up quickly enough. Follow me, please?” She tossed her chocolate colored hair over her shoulder and walked him down a hallway and into a meeting room. There was a long table, with one wall used as a projector screen. She took a seat next to a large wooden box, popping it open just enough to reach her hand in before pulling it out, closing the box before he could see what was inside. “Before we get started, could you try this on?” She held out her hand, a simple ring resting atop of it. It looked like platinum or white gold, with a single stone in the center of it, something like onyx but with smoke blended within the black gem.

“Excuse me?” Kevin frowned a little bit. “Why?”

“It’s a gift for you. From the client. But they’d like to be sure it fits before we get started.”

It was an odd request, but Kevin needed the money, and it seemed harmless enough. So he took the ring from her and looked it over, just making sure it didn’t have any barbs or gimmicks on it. There was an inscription on the inside of it, but it wasn’t in any language or even alphabet that he recognized. “On any particular finger?”

“Your ring finger on your right hand, if you please.”

He gave the ring one more quick examination, then shrugged. “Alright, I suppose, I can do that.” Kevin put the ring onto his ring finger and then promptly blacked out.

* * *

When he woke up, he felt like not much time had passed, but a quick glance at his watch revealed how long he’d been out—about fifteen minutes. He lifted his head up and the wall now had a familiar face projected onto it, that of the woman he’d pulled out of the car six months ago, a wry smile on her face. “Now I know I said we weren’t going to see each other again, Kevin, but I’m not there in person, and I’m going to consider that sticking to my word. It’s taken longer than expected to get all the mechanisms in place, and I’ll be honest, I haven’t been working on it with as much fervor as perhaps I should have, but truly life changing magic is like any other form of artistry—it simply cannot be rushed if you want quality work done.”

Kevin glanced around the room and saw that nothing else had much changed. The box had been moved a little closer to him, and the woman, Elizabeth, had scooted her chair in his direction, but other than that, it felt as though everything was the same. He reflexively checked to make sure his wallet was still there, and it was.

“Let’s start with the simple things. The house you’re in right now is yours. You’re now also independently wealthy, although I saw your mind clear enough to know that you won’t be content not doing any work, so put a pin in that. The woman to your right, Elizabeth, is likely going to be your majordomo, your right hand woman. I won’t make that decision for you, but I think she’s the most likely candidate, as I handpicked her myself based on what I gleaned from your mind. If you decide you don’t want her, that is of course your right, and she will leave after finding another potential. But give her a try. I think you’ll get along like a house on fire.”

Kevin’s eyes turned to look at Elizabeth, who was watching the screen with him, and couldn’t deny that she looked like a capable woman, but he wasn’t sure exactly what Morgana meant when she called her his ‘majordomo.’ Morgana started to talk again, so he turned his gaze back to the screen.

“When I looked inside your mind, what you wanted, more than anything, even if you weren’t aware of it, was what I can only describe as an ethical harem, a household full of several women with whom you had sexual relationships with, all of whom knew about each other, and liked each other even. You didn’t want anyone to be committed to you for life unless they wanted to. You didn’t insist they be exclusive to you, only that they be safe with any other partners they might have, and that if they decided they wanted a more permanent relationship with someone else, they tell you, and you part ways amicably.

“You didn’t require they be bisexual, something I found startling, but I think you’ll find most of them will be. Consider it a sweetener I decided to add for my own edification. I rather like the idea of three or four of them teaming up on you and overwhelming you without warning, although I’ll have to simply guess as to what they look like. In fact, you were remarkably unspecific about physical attributes with the women you’d like in your harem, other than an overarching philosophy that I myself agree with—variety is the spice of life.

“You weren’t specific about how many you wanted in your little ethical harem, so I had to use a bit of my own judgment on that front. I decided seven or so sounded about right, at least as an opening guess. One for each day of the week. It had a nice sort of symmetry to it. I’ve always been a fan of symmetry. As long as you have an open slot in your harem, the girls will keep on coming. My magic will ensure that. Maybe your majordomo will bring them to you, maybe one of the other girls, or maybe they’ll just stumble into your life. Magic’s tricky that way. It makes decisions all on its own. That’s why I like it. I don’t always have complete control—I just point it and let it loose.

“I also made a few physical changes to you, just to throw in a bit more to round the package out. You’ve had about ten years of aging shaved off, and you’re going to age about thirty percent slower than anyone else. I thought about granting you immortality like myself, but I saw in your mind that you wouldn’t consider that a benefit, and I have to respect someone who respects their own mortality, even if I don’t agree with that stance. Your refractory period has been shortened, to keep your partners satisfied. You won’t get that male pattern baldness that runs through your family, nor their proclivity for heart disease, stroke, Alzheimer’s, dementia and the like. And your orgasm will incite the hardest orgasms your partners have ever or will ever feel in their lives.

“There’s a handful of additional surprises that you’ll get along the way, but I wouldn’t want to spoil them, otherwise they wouldn’t be surprises, now would they? Now, back to the thing I told you to put a pin in—work. You’ve been doing nickel and dime composing work for the last few months, and it turns out you’re very good at it if I do say so myself. Certainly much better than you’ve been being treated. So your new majordomo will be handling the business end of your career from now on, and she’s already got better work for you lined up. The pretense that brought you here has real work attached to it. Work you’ll enjoy.

“Inside the box are pendants that match the ring you’re now wearing, one for each member of your harem. They will link you all together. The pendants can be modified, into chokers or necklaces or whatever the girls decide they want. I know how girls are with fashion, so the gemstone mounting is flexible, and can put onto just about anything. Maybe even a ring, if a girl’s got a particular issue with things around her neck.

“Anyway, that should be enough to get you started. But above all else, remember—this is a gift. So enjoy it. Don’t worry about the minor details, the things that don’t seem to make sense. Roll with it, and you’ll do fine. You’ve been a man waiting to wake up your entire life.

“So wake up.”

And the video froze on Morgana La Fey’s smiling face.

Elizabeth turned off the projector. “So, I’m sure you’ve got lots of questions.”

“You want to fuck me? You barely even know me!”

She laughed, placing her hand on his wrist. “I know you better than you know yourself, Kevin. I talked for a long while with Ms. La Fey, and then I spent even longer studying you myself, getting everything I would need to keep you happy. I picked the house, the car, got you set up with your gig for this upcoming Rouchard movie...”

“Wait, I’m scoring Emily Rouchard’s next movie?”

“You most certainly are. That’s what your next gig is.”

“And... I hate to keep going back to this but...”

“Yes, Kev, I absolutely want to fuck you. More than you can possibly know.” The squeeze on his arm grew a bit more firm, excitement racing through her. “But I’m not going to be first. I believe I’ll be taking the third slot, if that’s alright with you. If you absolutely insist you want me to be first, that’s fine, but I would prefer to prove myself and my skills before we formalize our arrangement. And the first candidate is here and waiting for you.”

Kevin’s eyes widened. “Really?”

Elizabeth nodded. “She’s down the hall. You’ve been single for a long time, so I thought your first member of the harem should be someone who wanted you at your most... vigorous.”

“Vigorous?”

She stood up, still holding onto his wrist, pulling him to his feet. “Let’s go and introduce you. You can see for yourself.” She picked up the box and they both exited the room.

The two walked down the hallway and opened a door leading into a study, a room lined with bookshelves, and in the center, facing away from the them, a girl on her knees atop a pillow, her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, dressed in a white oxford shirt and a green plaid skirt with long white stockings. Even though it was clear she’d heard the door open, she didn’t turn around or even look over her shoulder, waiting patiently.

Kevin looked at Elizabeth, who gestured for him to enter the room, so he did, and she moved in right behind him, closing the door after them. They walked into the room and around the girl so Kev could get a look at her. She was lovely, fit, tanned, in her early twenties he would’ve guessed, and was smiling up at him like he was the greatest thing she’d ever seen. She clearly didn’t have a bra on beneath the shirt, and her nipples were stiff as rocks. Her hands were folded behind her back, to make her whole body thrust his way.

“Kev, I’d like you to meet Ashley. She would like to be the first to join your harem.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, sir,” Ashley purred up at him, not getting off her knees. “I hope I’m to your satisfaction.”

“I, uh...” Kevin was a little lost for words.

“Ashley,” Elizabeth said, “tell Kev what you told me you’re looking for.”

“Mmmm. I want to be your fucktoy, sir. I specifically want to be your first so that when you just need to use someone, to fuck them within an inch of their life, I’ll be the first name on your lips. I’ve been spending too much of my time with fumbling college boys who want to be gentle and tender, or worse, just violent and abusive. Trying to find someone to pin me down and fuck the shit out of me who doesn’t also want to beat me until I’m black and blue has been an utter fucking drag. But that’s just what you want, and I want that too.”

Elizabeth set the box down on a desk off to one side, turning back to look at him. “Would you like that, sir?”

Kev stepped in a little closer to Ashley and had to stop himself from reaching out to touch her face. He’d started to reach forward towards her, and she’d started leaning towards him in response. “This is all some kind of joke, isn’t it?”

“Put a collar on her and find out.”

“Fine, I’ll bite.” Kev was absolutely prepared for them to start laughing at any moment, but until they did, he really didn’t see himself with much to lose. “Give her one of the pendants, and then I want you to sit and watch as she gives me the best damn blowjob she’s capable of. Hell, more than watch. I want you to counsel her. Encourage her. As dirty as you can.”

Elizabeth’s smile widened, as she opened the box, her tongue wetting those lips of hers that were dark scarlet with sultry lipstick. “Oh good. I was afraid I was going to have to convince you to let me stay for the fun. And as for the pendant, Ashley wanted something a bit more... skintight.” She opened the box and reached into it, drawing a velvet choker out from it, a small broach in the center of it with a smoky gemstone that matched the one in his ring. She held the choker out to him, and he slowly took it from her. “You need to be the one to do it, though.”

Kevin looked down at Ashley, who was trying her best to sit still, but she was wriggling and squirming like a child eager to open her Christmas present.”You sure you want this?”

“Absolutely. More than anything.” Those deep blue eyes of hers held his gaze like salvation lay within. “I’ll do anything you want. Call you Sir. Daddy. Master. Whatever you want. And I’ve even got a cherry to put on top.” His eyes stayed fixed on her, as she offered up a shy smile, almost the barest hint of nervousness beneath it. “I’ve only got one virginal hole left, but it’s all yours, my final cherry. If you want it.” She bit her bottom lip, the smile turning primal. “I hope you want it. I’d say I want to give it to you, but that’s not entirely true. I really want you to take it. To fuck me in my tight little virginal ass. Because it’ll be yours. So do it. Collar me. Take me. Make me your bitch. Your tight young whore. Your giggly, eager, willing little fucktoy. Please. Sir.” She pulled her shoulders back further, her arms with her wrists crossed, her head tilted up to offer her neck to him as much as she could.

He reached forward and slowly brought the choker across her skin, moving to close the clasp as he saw Ashley shiver, her smile widening. He almost thought he heard a hint of a moan pouring from her throat. “Okay, you’ve been collared, so—”

As soon as he pulled his hands back, hers were moving forward in a rush straight for his belt. There was no mistaking the primal moan erupting from her lips now as she nearly ripped his jeans open, her fingernails painted a bright red. “God, I’ve never wanted to suck a dick so much in my entire fucking life,” Ashley cooed at him as she tugged his jeans and boxers down, his cock springing forth to slap her in the face. She immediately pushed her lips down on it, no hint of patience as her eyes kept focused on his while she slid the entire length of his thick dick into her throat. He could feel her throat clenching a little, struggling to accommodate him, but she was determined to push until her lips were wrapped around the base. He could see those lovely blue eyes of hers watering up, but refused to let him pull back until her nose was against the base of his cock, holding there for a moment before drawing back, coughing just a little bit as she gasped for air.

Elizabeth purred a little bit, sliding up behind Kevin, smoothing one of her hands across his chest as she rested her chin on his shoulder, looking down as Ashley pushed her mouth back down to his balls again. “Voracious little slut you’ve got there, sir,” she whispered into his ear. “I’m impressed she can get the whole fucking thing in her throat.”

“It’s unfair me being fully dressed like this and—”

Ashley’s hands leaped from his hips to immediately fold her fingertips into the edges of her Oxford shirt and ripped it open, causing all the buttons to pop off and fly across the room, exposing her perky tits. She wasn’t anywhere near as curvy as Elizabeth was, but they were still a decent handful. Her pink nipples looked stiff enough to cut glass. She pulled her head back to gasp for air and look up at Elizabeth, a string of spit connecting her mouth to his dick as she grinned, frantic and a little crazed. “You weren’t kidding about the taste.”

“The taste?” Kevin asked Elizabeth. “What’s she talking about?”

Elizabeth giggled, nuzzling up against him. “One of those little surprises mentioned earlier. Your cum, precum included, will taste sweet, custom tailored to each woman’s desires.” He could feel Elizabeth’s heavy tits pressed against his back firmly as her hand reached down to stroke a bit of Ashley’s hair from her face. “What’s it taste like to you, slut?”

Ashley giggled, her tongue slathering over the head of his cock. “Super sweet, like cotton candy. It makes me shiver each time I taste it.” She pushed her mouth back down and then pulled up quickly only to slide her lips back down again, almost fucking her face onto his dick.

Elizabeth nibbled on his earlobe, letting her tongue tease the shell of it. “She doesn’t really need my encouragement, Sir,” she whispered at him. “And I’m actually getting a little jealous. When you’re fucking my face for the first time, I’m going to make sure I’ve got thick mascara on so I’ll have it running down my cheeks before you’re done. But you’re going too gentle on her, I think.”

“Oh?” Kevin laughed a little bit. “What should I be doing instead?”

“Something like this,” Elizabeth said as her hand grabbed the girl’s blonde ponytail and pushed, holding her face down for a long moment, until one of Ashley’s hands reached to grab one of Elizabeth’s calves, at which point she pulled the girl’s head back. Elizabeth giggled into Kevin’s ear, as Ashley panted for air, but refused to pull away, her tongue still lapping at his shaft. “See? Nothing wrong with skullfucking a slut every now and again. Besides, you love it, don’t you, you little whore?”

“Mmmm... Yes ma’am,” Ashley said just before her mouth pushed back down onto his cock. “But if it’s okay, I’d very much like to be fucked now.”

“That’s really up to him, isn’t it? But you could ask him.”

“Sir?” Ashley turned her eyes back up to him. “Can you please fuck me now?”

“Are you sure that’s what you want, Ashley?”

“More than fucking anything.”

“Give Elizabeth a kiss then get on your hands and knees on the pillow,” Kevin said.

Elizabeth moaned softly as she crouched down, taking Ashley’s chin in her fingers, tilting her head up. “What a lucky little fuckpet you are,” she said, before kissing the younger girl. Elizabeth couldn’t help herself and pushed her tongue into Ashley’s mouth, shivering hard as an orgasm rushed through her body, the taste of Kevin’s cum on Ashley’s tongue setting it off inside of her. Eventually she drew in the strength to pull back from Ashley’s lips. “God how I envy you, you little whore. Now get down on your hands and knees, and pull up that skirt for your Master.”

The blonde girl nodded and turned around, keeping her knees on the pillow as much as possible, before she bent forward, falling onto her hands. Slowly, she drew up one hand and snaked it behind her, reaching to draw her skirt up slowly until it rest at her waist, hiked over her pert apple shaped ass. “All yours, sir.”

Kevin moved down to his knees behind her, reaching one hand between the girl’s legs to smooth his hand against her snatch. He’d never felt someone so drenched in his entire life. “God, she’s fucking soaked.”

Elizabeth laughed again, moving to sit in a plush chair he hadn’t noticed until she took it. “You made her that way. You’ll make them all that way. It’s hard to resist, isn’t it?”

The whole dreamlike state felt particularly heightened as he rubbed the tip of his cock across her twat, feeling her shiver, trying to get him lined up so she could push onto it, but Kevin kept moving, not yet letting himself impale her. “Very much so.”

“Go on then. Enjoy yourself.”

He set his hands on her hips and let her wiggle until the mushroom head of his dick was properly aligned, and then let her push herself back onto it, his hands more holding onto her hips than pulling her on, as a groan escaped his lips. “Fuck, she’s fucking tight.”

“Teenage pussy usually is, you’ll find,” Elizabeth said.

“Teenage?”

“Ashley’s only eighteen, Kevin. She’ll be a freshman at UCLA in the fall, won’t you, dear?”

“Nnnnnhhhhh.... yes, ma’am.”

“When was the last time you fucked a teenager, Kevin?”

“I’ve,” he muttered, “I’ve never fucked a teenager. I didn’t lose my virginity until my twenties.”

“Ah, well then,” Elizabeth said as she reached over and poured herself a glass of bourbon before raising it up in a toast. “Mazel tov. To your first, since she certainly won’t be your last.”

He drew back and then thrust forward again, far less hesitant than before.

“That’s it,” Elizabeth said to him. “Really give it to the little bitch. She told you she likes it rough.”

He surprised even himself when he lifted a hand and slapped Ashley’s ass with a loud spank, the girl squealing delightedly in response. “Fuck yeah, daddy,” the girl shouted at him. “Spank me like the slut I am.”

Elizabeth took a draw from the liquor then rose to her feet, setting the glass back down on a table, as she walked over and knelt down in front of Ashley, her stockings skidding a little on the wood floor. She reached up a hand and slapped Ashley in the face, not brutally hard, but enough to smart, certainly. “Whose slut are you?”

“His slut, ma’am!”

“Don’t tell me, you silly slut. Tell him.”

Ashley looked back over her shoulder at him and those bright blue eyes flared with an intensity that almost frightened him. “I’m your slut, sir. Fuck me. Fuck your little teenage fucktoy. Fuck me like the whore I am for you. Fuck your whore, daddy. Pound me. Your dick feels so fucking good. Pound me. Fuck my hole. I wanna feel you cumming in my cunt. So fucking good. Fill me full. Pour it in me. Cum in my cunt, Master. Cum inside me. Gimme that cum.”

“Tug her hair before you do, will you?” Elizabeth said to him, her voice perfectly calm.

Kevin grabbed Ashley’s ponytail and yanked it, feeling his nuts drawing up and just as he started to unload inside of the teenager’s silky snatch, she started spasming and clenching on his cock, trying her best to milk as much cum out of him as she could.

Just as Ashley began clamping down on Kevin’s dick in the throes of orgasm, Elizabeth fished out a phone from the pocket of her suit jacket and took a photo of the young girl’s face. The flash from the cell phone was a dead giveaway.

He slumped a little forward, his hand pressed against the small of her back, and Ashley’s hands slipped out from under her, as her shoulders braced against the edge of the pillow, a satisfied moan burbling from her throat.

Elizabeth crawled forward and leaned her head down to push her mouth onto his cock, suckling it clean before pulling her head back. “So, did I do well, sir?”

“”Fuck, she’s delightful. I should give you the job right now.”

She smirked up at him, putting the phone in the back pocket of his jeans. “I’m gonna get a picture like that for every girl you take in, so you see their O face whenever they call you. It’s her contact photo. You’ll have to get used to carrying two cellphones, but it’ll be second nature before you know it.”

“Fuck, I need to take a break.”

“Let me take you to the master bedroom,” Elizabeth said, moving to her feet before helping him up. “You can have a nap, and later tonight, we can talk the actual business and next steps.” She tugged his jeans back up, buttoning them up for him.

“What about her?” Kevin said, gesturing to Ashley.

“I’ll send her along to crawl in bed with you.” The teenage girl was slumped in a puddle on the pillow, still trembling in the aftershocks of the orgasm. “Once the slut can stand, anyway...”