The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Morgana’s Gift

by Corrupting Power

Chapter 2 — Tuesday’s Gone

Before midnight, Emily Rouchard had sent over the contract, officially signing Kev to be the composer for her upcoming movie, offering him more money than he’d been offered to do anything. He was a little surprised by the number, but Elizabeth assured him that while the amount was high, it wasn’t unreasonably high. He’d naturally signed it and set it back. His first appointment was to meet with Alice at the beginning of next week, where he’d see a rough cut of the movie, and could take notes while he did.

He’d been tempted to stay up late and explore the house more, but Elizabeth had made sure he didn’t, assuring him that his morning tomorrow would start relatively early for his interview with Elizabeth’s next candidate. So he’d crawled into bed and Ashley had snuggled up against him on one side, while Elizabeth had agreed to slide in against his other.

True to her word, Ashley had woken him up in the morning without blowing him, instead putting on coffee, even going so far as to run out for bagels before she’d gotten him up. Elizabeth had also awoken before he did, and she’d helped make sure the house was in order. So he’d woken up to the smell of coffee and his cat, Stu, was nuzzled up against his side.

“You finding the new house okay, Stu?”

The cat stretched in response, but offered no other answer.

“Fair enough,” Kev said, climbing out of bed. He hopped through a shower and threw on some clothes, before finding his way into the dining room, or at least what he thought was the dining area. “Bagels, huh? Good choice.”

“Might be one of the last time we order things in, if you like your next candidate,” Elizabeth said, as Kev moved to sit down at the table. “She’s reportedly quite the cook.”

“But she’s not just going to be a cook, you said?”

“No, she’ll also be your personal trainer. If you like, that is. She’s been a personal trainer here in LA for about a decade, but she insists that training isn’t enough, and that she needs to help keep her client’s diet in check. She’s supposedly a hell of a cook as well.”

Kev laughed a little bit. “That’s about what she does, not who she is,” he said, as he started to snack on one of the bagels. “Aren’t you going to tell me anything more about her?”

Elizabeth shook her head, smiling at him, as Ashley poured him a cup of coffee. “I’m not going to tell you much of anything about anyone in advance of you meeting them, sir.” Ashley poured her one as well. “It’s unfair of me to set expectations for you, so I want to let each girl speak for herself.”

Kev smirked. “Is that always going to be the case? Because I’m certainly going to want you to do a bit of recon and make sure I’m not heading into utter chaos.”

“Oh, I can’t promise they won’t be chaotic, Kev,” Elizabeth said. “But they won’t hurt you, and I think they’ll be generally a good match, based on what I’ve learned about you.”

“I truly wonder how much you’ve learned about me. I mean, I try not to spend too much time talking about myself.”

“No kidding,” Ashley interjected. “We practically had to pry it out of you yesterday.”

“Well, I’ve been taught it’s not polite to talk too much about yourself, so I try not to do that.”

“When you’re picking partners, Kev, that’s not generally true,” Elizabeth said.

After they finished breakfast, Kevin decided to take a tour of the house on his own. The place was huge, and overlooked Los Angeles with a hell of a view, the kind of view he’d dreamed of since he’d moved out to California. He’d never really thought it was going to be possible, but in the span of just a few days, his entire life had been upended. He loved the way it overlooked the city during the day, and couldn’t wait to see it at night. He’d been tempted to sneak out of bed and look at it the night before, but decided that he wasn’t likely to be able to get clear without waking either one of the girls.

“You’ll love it at night,” Ashley said, as she moved out onto the porch to stand next to him. “It reminded me of this old movie I must’ve watched a dozen times. It’s called ‘Heat,’ with DeNiro and Pacino. You ever seen that movie?”

He chuckled, shaking his head a little. “Are you kidding me? I love that flick. But ‘old movie?’ That film came out in ’91.”

“That’s before I was born.”

Kev mocked a wince. “Don’t I feel like the old pervert now.”

“Oh, don’t feel old.” She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

“Feeling like a pervert’s okay, though?”

“Definitely,” she giggled. “I like perverts.”

“You have any inside info on this meeting I’ve got in an hour or so?”

“Just a name, nothing more.”

“Well, that’s more than I have now,” he said. “Spill.”

“What’s in it for me if I tell you?” she said, swaying her hips from side to side. She’d only put on sweatpants and one of his t-shirts, and the whole outfit was undeniably sexy. “I want something in return.”

“What do you want? I know a guy who can probably bankroll your college education for you,” he said, after leaning in to pretend like he was whispering a secret.

“You’re already doing that, so I suppose I can tell you. Her name is Natalie. She’s going to be here pretty soon, though.”

Kev glanced at his watch. “How so? I’ve got like an hour.”

“Oh you haven’t figured it out yet, huh?” Ashley clicked her tongue with a smirk. “Then I suppose I can spoil that one for you, as well. Elizabeth’s always got things booked like fifteen to thirty minutes earlier than she says she does, so you’re never getting too anxious waiting. Sometimes it’s just like five minutes earlier than she said, but sometimes it can even be like an hour earlier.”

“That sounds horrible for a personal scheduler,” Kevin groaned.

“She knows how to keep you on task, though. So you’ll work it out.”

“What are you going to do to keep yourself busy for the next month until classes start?”

Ashley flicked her hair back over her shoulder. “You, mostly.” She giggled, then rolled her eyes in his direction. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure I get familiar with the campus, and figure out how long it takes me to get to and from school so that I’m not late.”

“We’re in the hills, so it won’t be too bad, but never underestimate the living hell that is LA traffic.” The two stood in silence for a minute or so, looking over LA while the sun continued to rise higher in the sky. “What can you tell me about Elizabeth?”

“She’ll be good for you, sir,” she said. “I think it’s smart that you decided to just move her in already, rather than make her wait. I know she wanted to prove herself to you, but by now, you have to know she’s very capable.”

“Yeah, I got that. I was worried that Emily Rouchard was going to show up here with some lofty expectations about what I was capable in terms of scoring, but apparently Elizabeth had gotten her a copy of the Truth Souls CD.”

“What did you think, Elizabeth was going to over promise just to score you a gig? That wouldn’t make any sense. Otherwise your first gig would be your last.”

“Sure, but does that matter?”

“To you it does,” Ashley said, her hand smoothing over his back. “So it does to her too. I know it’s weird having someone looking out for you this much, but you’re just going to have to get used to it, daddy.”

“Don’t call me that.”

“Oh, you can’t lie to me, but I won’t do it front of other people, if it makes you feel any better. Anyway, I’m going to take the Tesla down to campus and pick up my books today, so I’ll be back in time for dinner.”

“You don’t want to be here to meet Natalie?”

Ashley shrugged. “Either she’ll be here when I get back and I’ll be sharing a bed with her, or she won’t, and I won’t have to learn her face at all.” She headed back to the doorway. “Besides, if she’s gonna be your personal trainer, she might be all crazy ripped.”

“Somehow I think you and I envision personal trainers very different,” he laughed. “Besides, if that was true, she’d probably be named Natalia or something.”

“Yeah, I guess. Have fun!” Ashley skipped off the balcony and headed inside, just at the same time that Elizabeth walked out.

“She’s going to be a handful, that one,” she said, moving to stand next to him on the balcony. “But somehow I think you’re going to like her that way.” She nudged his hip with her own. “You doing okay?”

“The thought of someone telling me what I can and can’t eat is a little worrying, I have to admit.”

“Don’t think of it like that,” she told him. “Think of it as someone who’s going to help shape what you already like eating into a slightly more healthy form.”

“I’ve practically been living off Arby’s for the better part of two years, Elizabeth. It’s not exactly easy to just walk away from that life of glamour.”

She laughed, recognizing that he was kidding. “All I can tell is what I’ve already told you, Kevin. Be yourself, be honest about what you like and what you don’t, and all of this should be relatively painless.”

“But she already knows about...” he said, gesturing around him, as if trying to find the words to say it.

“Yes, she’s absolutely on board with fucking your brains out every chance she gets. Hell, she’s practically been trying to get into my panties for a year, so I’m sure that’ll help, too.”

“Oh has she now?”

The doorbell rang, and Elizabeth smirked, giving him a wink. “That should be her. Why don’t you meet her in the front living room?”

“How many living rooms do I have?” he called after her, but she didn’t answer. He almost considered waiting to see how long it would be before Elizabeth would come and get him, but he decided he didn’t want to be rude, so he wandered back inside of his own house that he barely knew the inside of.

The front living room turned out to be basically right next to his front door, and he’d walked past a couple of times in the last two days, but hadn’t taken the time to familiarize himself with it all that much as of yet. It was nicely decorated, with a couple of couches in a V formation, with a wedge shaped table between them. If there was a television in the room, it wasn’t readily apparent.

What was readily apparent was that he wasn’t alone in the room. Sitting on one couch, facing towards him, was Elizabeth, who had a sheet of paper in her lap that she was reading from. With her back to him was another woman, whom he assumed had to be Natalie. “Ah, there’s the lord of the manor now. Mr. Bishop, I’d like you to meet Natalie Yu.”

As the young woman stood up and turned around, Kev was able to quickly give her a once over. She looked to be in her early thirties, clearly of Asian descent, but not rail thin, to his delight. She had a gorgeous mane of hair, dark but in waves that lightened up the further down it got. He immediately noticed her face was dusted with a generous helping of freckles, and she had a warm, almost mischievous smile upon her face. She was dressed in black yoga pants and a black stretch top that clung to her generous curves well. All said and done, she reminded him of the type of girl he’d occasionally seen when scrolling through the hot section on Instagram.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Bishop,” she said, extending a hand to him.

“God. Please. Call me Kevin or Kev,” he said, taking her hand in his to shake. “Call me Mister Bishop again and this interview is absolutely over. Got it?”

She laughed, nodding. “Got it, Kev. So how do you want to start?”

“Well, tell me a little bit about yourself and why you want this gig.”

“Sure,” she said, letting go of his hand. “So I moved out from Kansas City about a dozen years ago, and originally wanted to be an acrobat. After about a year, I relocated to Las Vegas and joined Cirque Du Soleil, where I was part of Zumanity for a couple of years.”

“That’s their erotic show, Kev,” Elizabeth said.

“I know what it is,” he said with a smile. “Never saw it, although I saw Ka a couple of times.”

“My tits are too big to make it in Ka, and they’re natural, thank you for not asking. After a few years, I decided I wanted to move back to Los Angeles. Las Vegas is a great place to visit, but I didn’t like living out in the middle of the goddamned desert.”

“Can’t say I blame you.”

“Anyway, when I got back here, I split my time between being a personal trainer for a few local gyms and indulging my love of cooking.”

“You cook anywhere I would’ve heard of?”

“All over the place, really. I was at Musso & Frank’s for a year, I did six months at Trejo’s Tacos, but most of the time, I was part of catering teams or working at hotels.”

“And how’d you come to hear about this job?”

“Well, I’ve been Elizabeth’s personal trainer for a couple of years now, and when I saw her last month, she told me that she had a new gig she was getting lined up that she thought I might be a good fit for.”

“She told you about the gig?”

“Not all the details, but she gave me the big picture.”

“How big of a picture?”

Natalie’s smile widened a bit as she flashed him a wink. “Big enough. Here, let me stretch a bit while we’re talking.” She lifted one of her legs up until it was perpendicular to her other, her foot resting in Kevin’s hands. “Lift that up to your shoulder, would you?”

“Are you sure?”

“Trust me.” Kevin slowly closed his fingertips on her ankle and lifted the woman’s leg higher and higher up until it was shoulder height and then moved to slide her ankle to rest on her shoulder as she leaned forward onto that leg, pressing a little of her weight into him. “She told me you need someone who can be a personal trainer, and you also need a cook, so I told her I could do both jobs and save you a bit of money in the long run. Instead of paying two people high rates, you’re just paying one a very high rate, like 75% of what you’d have been spending for two.”

“Am I going to be happy with your cooking?” She was about to answer when Kevin raised a hand. “I’m sure your food is excellent, but I want to make sure you’re willing to make things that I want to eat, not just things that are high end cuisine.”

“Oh, I know how to get down and dirty with the best of them,” she said, as she hopped in a little, her leg moving even further upwards. “I’ll mostly be giving you healthier food, but it will be food you like, and I’m not going to deny you some sweets now and then. I hear you’re going to be working up quite the sweat, and if you weren’t before, well, I’m going to make sure you do with me.”

“She’s an out of this world cook, Kevin,” Elizabeth said. “Hell, she won an episode of ‘Chopped.’”

“Yeah?” he said to Elizabeth before turning back. “What was the hardest ingredient you had to work with?”

“A Cuban sandwich in the dessert round, but I made it work for me. I can pull up the episode for you if you want.”

“Oh, I’ll definitely want to watch it later. Sorry if I’m dancing around here. I’m trying to find a way to put this delicately, Natalie.” The underside of her calf was resting against his collarbone now, and she was continuing to get even closer. “I’m still very much getting used to all of this myself, so I don’t even know how to approach any of this. But I want to make sure that Elizabeth was perfectly clear in what the entirety of the job was.”

“You mean did she mention that I’d be fucking your balls dry on the reg?” she giggled. “Yes, Kev, I do believe she might have mentioned that.”

“And you’re okay with that?”

“Okay?” She beamed a megawatt smile at him as the leg rose even higher, the underside of her thigh pressed against his chest now. “You think I haven’t been looking forward to it for days? Hell, I’m practically shoving myself up against you right now. Can’t you smell my pussy dripping?”

“But you understand you won’t be the only one, yeah?” Kevin could feel his heart starting to race a little bit. She was close enough now that he could smell her perfume. “That it’s going to be, well, a harem of sorts.”

She tipped her head to the side, as if the statement amused her. “I can play with the other girls though, right?”

Kevin chuckled. “As long as they’re okay with it.”

Natalie looked over as she leaned in enough to pin her thigh between one of her tits and Kevin’s chest. “You gonna let me fuck you, Lizzie?”

“As long as Kev’s okay with it,” Elizabeth answered.

She looked back to Kevin. “You gonna let me fuck her?”

“If she’s okay with it, who am I to say no?”

“Then why would you think I’d be bothered by it?”

“It’s not what I would normally think of as a employer-employee relationship.”

Natalie rolled her eyes in an overly dramatic fashion, a move that made her seem much younger than she was. “Don’t be so square. I like sex, but having to find someone in the clubs these days is a fucking drag. So knowing that there’s a good looking guy who’s gonna plow me good and hard constantly just seems like a bonus, not a downside. Besides, I’ve been trying to get in Lizzie’s bed for almost a year now, so I consider it a two-fer.” She leaned in a little bit, bringing her lips closer to his. “You wanna go for a tumble before you make an offer, or do I get the gig?”

“You still want the gig?”

She reached a hand down and smoothed the palm of her hand against Kevin’s crotch, a sensual move that made his cock throb beneath her touch. “More than I can tell you, so maybe just give me the gig, and then I can show you.”

“Alright, then you’re hired.” He could hear Elizabeth rising, and that was the point when he noticed the box had been sitting on a table behind her the entire time.

Elizabeth opened the box and reached in to pull out a pendant, a long golden chain with a smoky onyx teardrop shaped stone hanging from it. “I already talked to her about her style, and she wanted something loose, so she could tuck it under her sports bra whenever she wanted.” Elizabeth held the necklace out to him, as Kevin realized apparently he was always going to be the one putting them on the girls.

Kevin took the pendant from Elizabeth as Natalie slipped her ankle off his shoulder and lowered her leg back down to the ground. “Last chance to back out.”

Natalie shot him a look that sizzled with heat. “Ask me again and I’ll knock you to the ground and not let you up for a bit.”

He shook his head a moment. “I need to hear you say it, otherwise I won’t believe this is what you want.”

Natalie leaned forward and grabbed the back of his head with one hand, pulling his face down to hers as she kissed him, something wild and carnal, her tongue practically demanding entrance into his mouth before she pulled back, her hair a slight bit more disheveled that before. “Collar me, sir. Make me your bitch.”

“You don’t have to call yourself that if you don’t want to.” He unhooked the clasp on the gold rope chain, and then turned Natalie around, pulling her back a bit until her ass was grinding against his cock as he slide the pendant along her neck.

“Oh, I want you to call me that and more. There’s something nice about being protected, looked after... owned.” She reached behind her to place one of her palms against the back of his neck, as he moved to slide the hook into the loop and let the clasp close.

As soon as he did, he felt her press back against him firmly, a guttural moan pouring from her lips, her entire body quivering against him. He could feel her fingernails digging into his neck, her ass grinding into his cock hard. “You okay?”

“Okay?” she whimpered. “I just fucking came harder than I’ve ever cum in my fucking life. You bet your sweet ass I’m okay. But you know what I’m not?”

“What’s that?”

“Done,” she said, her other hand grabbing one of his to pull it up to one of her plump tits. “I’m not fucking done.” She didn’t let his hand stay there long, though, as she clenched onto his wrist and forced his hand downward, pushing his fingertips beneath the yoga pants to smooth against her snatch, feeling soft, fine hair before he touched those wet folds. “You don’t mind a little grass on the field, do you?”

“As long as it’s not like a 70s porno bush, I don’t mind at all.”

“No, I keep it nice and tidy. Now you gonna smash me or what?”

“Right here? In the living room?”

She reached down with both hands and shoved her yoga pants down to the middle of her thighs. “You make me wait any longer and I’m just going to fucking take it.”

Kevin reached to unbutton his jeans. “You don’t mind that Elizabeth’s here?” He fished out his cock and started to rub it across her pussy. She was wriggling, trying to get him lined up and pushed in, but he was keeping her from impaling herself on it just a moment longer.

“Are you kidding?” She whimpered, then turned to look at Elizabeth, a crazed, eager grin on her face. “I want her to watch.” On that last word, she finally got enough leverage to force her cunt onto his cock, and she ground back onto him hard. “Fuck yes.” She pulled her hips forward a few inches then slammed her weight back. “Fuck.” Again. “Yes!” Again. “Fuck the shit out of me, you bastard!”

“Did I do well this time, sir?” Elizabeth asked as she moved to her feet and stepped towards them. “I’m sure she’s going to do all sorts of perverted things with you, as flexible as she is.” She reached forward and tugged Natalie’s top up to expose those plump tits, capped with stiff chocolate nipples.

“She’s fucking tight,” he said.

That made Natalie giggle, as she continued to force him to keep thrusting in out of her snatch. “Tight.” Wham. “Asian.” Wham. “Pussy.” Wham. “Nothing tighter.”

Elizabeth reached down and pinched one of Natalie’s nipples hard between her thumb and forefinger, twisting it sharply. “Oh, I’m sure I can think of something tighter.”

“Fuck, that hurts so fucking good, you bitch...” Natalie reached up and grabbed Elizabeth’s head to pull her into a kiss as she kept thrusting back into Kevin’s forward shoves, his balls slapping against her clit each time, railing deep and forceful each and every time.

Kevin could feel a hand smoothing along his hip before it darted down, as Elizabeth grabbed his phone from his jeans pocket, pulling back, as he could feel his balls starting to draw up. Natalie had widened her stance to let her get even more leverage, having backed Kevin up against a wall now, her cunt clamping and strangling his cock, trying to milk a load from him.

His body could only resist so long, and eventually, he knew he wasn’t going to hold back, so he grabbed his hands onto her hips, as Elizabeth reached forward and pushed some of Natalie’s hair out of her face for her, just in time for his orgasm to hit. As soon as his balls drew up and started dumping cum into Natalie’s pussy, she went wild, her twat vibrating on his cock in a constant shiver, a primal moan pouring from her lips, just as that flash of the cellphone camera went off.

Kevin’s shoulders slumped a little against the wall, as Natalie started to giggle, a mischievous laugh that sounded a little drunk. “Oh fuck that was good,” she groaned. “And to think, I’m gonna get this any time I want...” She bent forward and then pulled her hips away from Kevin to slide her snatch off his dick with a wet pop.

“We should go take a shower or something,” Kevin mumbled.

“Oh no,” Natalie purred, as she turned around and moved to fold her legs beneath her, sitting on her ass below him. “Let me.” Her lips parted and she began to lick his softening cock clean, drinking whatever juices remained there from the two of them.

Elizabeth leaned in and pressed a kiss to his cheek, one of her hands reaching down to stroke Natalie’s hair while the woman continued to clean him like a cat. “So, convinced yet?” she laughed.

“Tomorrow, Elizabeth,” Kevin said, “I am going to collar you and fuck you within an inch of your life.”

Elizabeth smirked, offering him a saucy little wink. “Promises, promises...”