The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mother Serena’s Mission

“It was you who called me here, miss?”

The farm girl trembled as she tried to force a reply from her throat. “Yes” she said, finding herself unable to maintain eye contact with the holy woman before her.

“Thank God you got my message, o holy one. That beast, she…” The farm girl trailed off, a lump forming in her throat. The tragedies that had befallen her village were not pleasant to recount, and the presence of this visitor towering over her only wracked her nerves more.

“The situation was explained adequately in the summons you gave me, miss. You need not cause yourself any more distress” the holy woman replied. The farm girl breathed a sigh of relief, although she still couldn’t bring herself to look the solemn, cloaked woman before her in the eyes. “I am well informed of the nature of the creature you wish for me to destroy, and of the foul atrocities she has committed” the holy woman continued. “You may rest easy under my protection.”

“Oh thank you, thank you!” The farm girl bowed her head in gratitude, more comfortable looking at the woman’s feet than staring her in the eyes. The demoness had struck her village many times in the past week alone, claiming her fair share of victims with each attack. Petitioning the church for aid should not have been the work of a mere farm girl, but she was one of the only ones left alive, and the only to have caught a glimpse of the beast. It was only because of her that they knew the beast was a demoness at all...

Truthfully the help had not come in exactly the form she had anticipated. But if nothing else the chills this visitor was sending down her spine were a good omen, provided the holy woman inspired the same fear in the beast she was sent here to kill. She certainly wasn’t the decrepit old crone waving a crucifix she had been expecting to see. The cross affixed to her belt was only one of many items she appeared to be carrying. A sack full of rations for the journey, a skein filled with what she presumed was holy water, and some more… vicious implements. A spiked whip, a set of silver handcuffs, and a flat iron paddle were all she could make out before the holy woman cleared her throat to get her attention and gestured over to a ruined cottage behind where the farm girl was stood.

“You say you sighted the beast in that building, miss” Her expression was stern, her gaze fraught with purpose. The farm girl nodded meekly in affirmation. “Good. Then I shall await her there.”

The holy woman began her slow walk towards the abandoned cottage, the iron soles of her leather boots colliding with the cobblestone pavement, making a loud clacking noise on every footstep. She gazed behind her to give the farm girl one last instruction. “Make sure the villagers stay away. I want this entire area to be clear before nightfall. I alone shall handle the demoness.” The setting sun disappeared behind her and she became a silhouette amidst a glowing aura of light. “Fear not, my child. By the righteous power bestowed upon me I shall subdue this naughty creature.”

‘Naughty…’ Humour to make a grim job easier, the farm girl supposed. Gazing at the holy woman as she walked away, it became apparent she was more than just a woman of the cloth. The wind forced her silken robe against her skin, revealing the thickness of her thighs and the muscle definition of her back. A gust caught the edge of her hood and a wave of intense red hair spilled out, flicking in the breeze like a roaring flame. For a moment, she looked as if she were a Goddess herself, an instrument of divine judgement...

The farm girl turned around, finding confidence returned to her stride. She would tell the others they had nothing to fear.

* * *

The holy woman gently shut the cottage door behind her. The last remnants of the day’s sunlight filtered in through the ruins of the building’s thatched roof, barely illuminating the dusty wooden floor below. It wasn’t the classiest locale for a first meeting with a demoness, but she would have time to pretty it up a small amount before nightfall. There was enough wooden furniture left to create fuel for the fireplace, at least. Most of them had rotted easily enough that she could pull them apart with her bare hands. Swiftly and methodically, she smashed them one by one, tossing the broken wood into the fireplace and setting it alight.

The fire burned steadily, filling the ruined house with a homely air once again. The holy woman shrugged off her cloak, laying it down gently on the ground. It would do. She sat down, taking care not to tread on her cloak with her dust-covered boots, and took another read of the letter the farm girl had sent her.

What kind of monster would this girl be? The letter certainly painted the image of a rather boisterous creature… Vicious attacks in the night, bite marks on her victims, claw marks on the walls... Very much a troublemaker. She smiled to herself and licked her lips. Those were always the most fun. As unpalatable as this demoness’s indiscriminate murder may be, naughty girls like her could always be tamed…

She took one last look through a smashed window to make sure the premises had been vacated as instructed. The safety of the villagers was her top priority, of course! It would not do to have any innocents harmed on her watch. But for their own sake, as well as hers, it would be best for them not to witness her unique methods of holy retribution. The holy woman suppressed a giggle as she anticipated the night ahead of her. No, it would be much better that they didn’t know how exactly she hunted beats like this one… All this village need know is that by tomorrow morning the demoness would trouble them no longer.

The last step was to bait the trap. Where the demoness had last been seen would not matter, in truth.. She had only chosen this location so that she may have privacy. Experience had taught her that demonesses were opportunistic attackers, striking wherever they smelled prey... The holy woman grabbed the skein from her belt and uncorked it with a swift flick of her thumb. She took a single sniff and then, satisfied, she sloshed it all over and around the one door to the ruined cottage. It wasn’t holy water—far from it, in fact. Any demon would smell this for miles and come running, especially the type she was hoping to encounter… The stage set, she retreated to the one wooden chair she had neglected to burn, and sat down, a hand on the spiked whip affixed to her hip. All she had to do now was wait.

Many hours passed. The sun had long disappeared beneath the horizon. The holy woman stifled a yawn, her eyelids drooping ever so slightly. Then suddenly the air turned thick and heavy. A familiar sensation, she felt goosebumps creeping up her arms... She cackled and rose to her feet. The sound of footsteps outside was barely audible over the wind outside, but she could hear it. In one smooth motion she removed her whip from its holster and stood ready. The footsteps grew quicker and louder, getting closer and closer, until…

The cottage door crept open. The demoness stood in the hallway, her crimson red body illuminated by the light of the makeshift fireplace. She stood still, her arms crossed, her enormous fangs all bared in a sinister, yet playful, smile. The holy woman grinned back. Neither of them moved, but the demoness spoke first.

“Boring!” she said, regarding the sight of the holy woman and her assortment of deadly weapons with childish disappointment. “I expected way better than this! You smelled like a girl having fun. Or maybe girls having fun...”

The demoness stepped slowly forward, her nails of her bare, clawed feet tapping on the wooden floor. “It was so quiet, I thought I was gonna catch a mortal in her private time… I wanted some prey who could give me a good time before I tore it apart.” She gestured at the holy woman, making an exaggerated sigh and then pouting. “Last thing I expected was one of you sexless church virgins here to point a weapon at me...” She ran a finger down her half naked body, past her chiseled red abs and onto the leather loincloth barely hiding her modesty. She let her tongue loll out of her mouth and panted lustily, hoping to provoke a reaction. The holy woman only laughed.

“‘Church virgin?’ Oh dear me.” The holy woman removed her hood, her fiery hair spilling down. “Such blasphemy, my my… You make worship sound like such a dull thing. Perhaps you have been going to the wrong churches?”

She eyed up the demoness, wondering what to make of her. Her form was lithe and muscled. She looked nearly feral, save for the barest of clothing she wore. Toned and sleek like a true hunter, although not without the rather obscenely sized breasts and hips that most fiends of her nature possessed, straining against the leather that covered them… The beast’s shining ruby eyes might have stricken fear into the mortals she had killed before, but the holy woman wasn’t afraid. The only cause for concern she saw in the beast’s appearance was her grooming standards. All that dirt and grime, and the dried blood on her face! She must be such a messy eater. Her matted, scraggly hair could do with a wash and comb too. Something to really bring it its natural pearlescent shine.

The holy woman shook her head. Such naughty, naughty girls. Beauty like this was almost wasted on them. She would not keep her waiting any longer.

“I am Mother Serena, keeper of the faith, defender of the innocent, and the instrument of holy wrath that shall bring your wicked ways to an end. Have you anything to say before you taste justice, o foul and naughty creature?”

The demoness’s pointed ears had pricked up at the mention of ‘naughty’, be she otherwise did not react. “Whatever.” she said, slumping her shoulders. “Don’t have a lot to say to church types like you, you’re no fun. Think I’m just gonna bite off your head before you say any more words at me, ‘mother’.”

“Very well.” Serena fastened her whip back to her belt and cracked her knuckles. In one single motion she tore off her shirt, her pale scarred and muscled chest shining in the light of the fire. All that was left to cover her chest was a tiny silver necklace, barely visible against her skin. The demoness’s eyes widened at the sight of the holy woman’s bare breasts, her toothy grin coming back. Serena stared at her, daring her to approach. “‘Mother’ was just a formality. Girls like you may call me Mommy.”

“Oh, well in that case, I’m Miriam.” The demoness bared all her fangs and fanned her sharp nails, panting with hunger and with lust. “I’ll let you scream that in pleasure once before I tear out your throat!”

Miriam moved first, a streak of crimson darting out from the hallway. Serena took the full brunt of her demoness’s weight as the beast leaped onto her chest.

Serena grunted as the demoness pawed all over her bare breasts and her neck, breathing hot breath into her eyes. Amidst the assault she continued to smile, grabbing the demoness by the hair and pulling her head back. “You still do not know who you are dealing with!”

The holy woman only needed one of her arms to wrench Miriam off of her, gripping her by the shoulder and tossing her to the ground. “So foolish and lustful! It is obvious to me just how lacking you are in discipline.”

Miriam snarled, her nails scraping and rattling against the wooden floor as she scrambled to keep her balance. Her nostrils flared with anger, the flirty expression gone from her face. “Oh, I’m lustful? You’re the slut who tore her own top off at the sight of me. What kind of nun are you supposed to be, anyway? Sure you’re not just some whore in a costume?” She bolted towards Serena on all fours, jumping at the holy woman and wrapping her arms around her waist. With frantic fervour she clawed at her belt, tearing and licking in a confused mixture of sexual frustration and rage. Serena swatted her off with one meaty arm and kicked her back to the floor.

“‘Slut?’ Such a nasty word. I would be careful not to throw around such insults if I were in your position… Disrespecting the woman who is beating you is a surefire way to be beaten again. Would you like me to teach you how to behave, Miriam? It might save you a few more beatings in future.”

“Fuck off!” Miriam screeched, slashing blindly at Serena’s feet. Her nails barely made gashes in the holy woman’s thick leather boots. “What the hell are you doing, stripping off your clothes and then preaching to me? Do you want me to fuck you or kill you or what?” As she tensed her body to make another leap Serena’s boot slammed into her chest, pinning her to the floor. She thrashed her limbs and whipped her forked tail, screaming obscenities and abuse as she tried to force herself back upright.

Serena’s smile disappeared as she kept her boot firmly pressed down. Such a tantrum was embarrassing to behold. She let Miriam flail in vain for over a minute, keeping her pinned until she finally tired herself out and went limp in defeat. Satisfied, Serena lifted her leg and quickly wrenched the demoness up into the air, wrapping her in her huge arms, one hand over the demoness’s mouth. She laid the beast down on the soft surface of her cloak and sat on top of her. She looked at Miriam and smiled at her warmly and ever so slightly smugly as the demoness squirmed.

“Oh dear, it looks to me as if someone has tired herself out! Now, Mimi dear, are you ready to behave? Ready to repent and renounce your murderous ways?”

“Go fuck yourself with a rusty rake” Miriam tried to reply, Serena’s hand over her mouth muffling her insult. The demoness flailed uselessly against Serena’s weight. “God-humping bitch!” she managed to yell through a gap in Serena’s fingers, before the holy woman shoved her thumb in her mouth and pressed down harder.

“Mimi, darling… That is not the way you address me, especially not when you’re already in so much trouble. Did I not say you could call me Mommy? It would certainly the most polite way I could think of to address a woman who has you pinned down and at her mercy. But oh my, you’re not a bright girl, are you? Throwing a tantrum when things don’t go your way is certainly not how a good girl behaves. Are you upset because you wanted to kill me and I didn’t let you?” Miriam exhaled forcefully through her nose. It was just about all she could do. “Well, that’s too bad. Killing is not a nice thing to do, whether you’re a demoness or not! I would have you apologise to all those poor innocent townsfolk you killed, but… There wouldn’t be much point in that. How about you apologise to me instead?”

Miriam said nothing, nor could she have said anything. But her helpless frustration satisfied Serena enough for her to continue.

“No apologies? Dear me. Maybe you’re upset because you wanted to fuck me instead?” Serena shoved her knee between the demoness’s legs as emphasis, provoking a muffled moan. “Is that what you do with your victims? Mimi dear, that is not at all an acceptable way to behave. In fact, it is not something I will tolerate from you at all.”

With one hand the holy woman unhooked her silver necklace, letting the tiny crucifix on the end dangle in front of Miriam’s eyes as she wrapped it around her own fingers. The demoness’s pupils dilated immediately, unable to look away. Her whle body convulsed as if the very sight of the symbol was poison to her, but her gaze remained transfixed.

“There are some who would say demons like you are inherently sinful creatures, beasts that must be purged…” Serena spoke with the authority of a preacher, her face glowing in the light of the fire as she stared down the beast. “These people are fools. Even cruel, murderous girls like you can be tamed. And I have tamed many like you. All in secret, of course! Most wouldn’t understand… Oh, if only I could show them all the demonesses I’ve saved! But alas, the world is not ready. You will have to remain a secret, just like the rest of my little girls!”

Miriam’s attention remained fully focused on the crucifix, now swaying gently back and forth.

“Miriam, my treasure, my darling angel, we all deserve a second chance. And this is yours. Under the power of my charm, everything I tell of you will become objective truth. A little too easy, perhaps, but merely a precaution. Just for Mommy’s own safety! We’ll establish some ground rules, and then Mommy will allow you to learn at your own pace. Is that okay?”

Miriam said nothing, but the question was just a formality. She couldn’t do anything. It was okay.

“Excellent. Allow me to begin. Miriam my dear, you have no interest in murder, or any foul behaviour. You see no need to kill for food, because all that you could ever need will be provided for you by your owner. That’s right, your wonderful mommy will give you anything you could ever want! You will address me solely as Mommy, Miriam, and you will always remember that Mommy knows best. Do you understand?”

Miriam nodded, her mind asleep but still understanding.

“And if I am your Mommy, well then that makes you Mommy’s little girl! Her little girl who she loves very much… Miriam is such a mouthful for a silly little girl like you to say, don’t you think? Why don’t I call you Mimi? Little Mimi, Mommy’s precious girl, how does that sound?”

Serena lifted her hand from Mimi’s mouth. Still in her trance, she said nothing. But her convulsions slowed, and her face began to take on a more pleasant, docile expression.

“Excellent. But Mommy’s not going to confiscate all your demonic urgers, Mimi dear.” Her subject no longer in need of restraint, Serena lifted her weight off of Mimi. With her free hand she gently guided the demoness’s legs apart, sitting back down between her thighs. Gently, she slid her fingers down the demoness’s loincloth, rubbing her pussy with two fingers. Her mouth hanging wide open, Mimi gave a quiet, half-conscious moan.

“Your lustful desires are such a beautiful thing, Mimi. It is only untamed that they cause… problems. But discipline is what Mommy is for. And Mommy does understand, Mimi darling. She has those same feelings too.” Miriam gasped and moaned as the holy woman massaged her between the legs, her body reacting to her touch even if her mind could not understand. “Mommy loves spoiling horny little girls like you. You want to be a good girl for Mommy so she can spoil you don’t you. You want her to took after you, take care of you, tell you what to think and what to do… It’s all you’ve ever wanted, Mimi. That’s why you made a big mess and did all those naughty thinks… You poor lost soul, so starved for affection! And now Mommy’s here to take care of you.”

Serena gently pulled her hand away, leaving the demoness panting and sweating. An ideal state for her to wake up in so that she may easily adjust to her new outlook, Serena thought. Slowly, as if not to disturb a sleeping child, she placed her necklace back around her neck and kneeled beside Mimi.

“You have been an excellent listener so far, Mimi. Quiet and obedient, just how Mommy wants you to be. But now it’s time for you to wake up and show Mommy what you’ve learned.”

With a snap of Serena’s fingers, Mimi was woken from her trance. She blinked, her vision blurry as new thoughts entered her conscious mind. When she looked at the holy woman’s face she blushed, her cheeks turning a dark red. The sadistic, hungry look had all but vanished from the demoness’s face. Instinctively she put her arms around Serena, holding her for comfort and guidance. Serena smiled as she cradled the demoness up off of the ground, easily lifting her with her well muscled arms.

“How are you feeling, Mimi darling?” Serena said with the gentle inflection of a patient mother.”

“I’m, I, umm…”

Her eyes wide open, Mimi looked lost and helpless. She clutched herself harder to Serena’s chest.

“I dunno, Mommy…” Mimi slurred, her eyes blinking slightly out of sync. She looked around as if unsure where she was. But when the word ‘mommy’ left her lips, it had brought a smile to her lips. “I’m not sure…”

“You’re not sure?” Serena’s voice had lost its previously severe tone. She knew she had nothing to fear from the beast now. “Well, that won’t do! You need to tell Mommy what’s wrong or else she can’t help! Can you do that for me, darling? Tell Mommy what the problem is?”

Mimi furrowed her brow and put a finger to her lips. “Umm…” She looked around the room again, sniffing the air, trying to remember why she had come here in the first place. “Oh! Mommy, I’m hungry!”

“Gosh, dear, are you?” Serena’s smile turned into a grin. “Well that won’t do. But Mommy’s can fix that, can’t she? You’re a clever girl, aren’t you, Mimi? A good and clever girl. You know Mommy’s here to fix whatever troubles her little girl. Why don’t you show Mommy how much of a good and clever girl you are?”

The demoness blushed, purring and giggling at the praise she had received. She opened her mouth, running her finger across her teeth, as if trying to remember what exactly her hunger was...

Suddenly, Serena’s breasts caught her eyes. Cautiously, she poked at the holy woman’s bare nipple. She looked up to Serena for a response, and Serena smiled back. Miriam smiled too. She leaned forward and put her mouth up to Serena’s breast and kissed it. She giggled, and Miriam knew what she was doing was the right thing. Eagerly, hungrily, she opened her mouth and began to suckle on the holy woman’s boob.

“Yes… good girl…” Serena said between breaths, the combined feeling of Miriam’s weight and the pleasure of her tongue against her skin making it hard to stand. She kneeled back down, holding the demoness’s head up to her chest as she continued to suckle. “Good girl. Such a good and clever girl!” Serena tickled the demoness under her chin, making her laugh and dribble milk down her chin. Serena laughed too, wiping away the creamy fluid off of her with her finger and clutching the demoness closer into her chest.

“Mommy takes care of everything, darling. That nasty hunger of yours, Mommy will fix that for you. You don’t need to hunt any more, Mimi darling. Just stay with Mommy and you will be nice and safe and well fed!” She ran her fingers through Miriam’s hair as the demoness suckled harder and harder. Soon she wasn’t just suckling, but pleasuring Serena’s nipple with her tongue, too. Her mouth full, Mimi giggled and panted as she suckled and squeezed fruriously and lustfully. The holy woman’s heart raced, a bead of sweat running down her arm. The demoness’s nails dug into her back and she gasped, clutching her even tighter. “Ow! Oh Mimi, my little girl, my darling treasure, this feels so good but you must calm yourself, Mommy loves her little girl but you must not be so rough, or else Mommy might not be able to- OW!”

Serena jumped in shock, dropping the demoness to the ground. She clutched her breast with both hands, blood dripping down off of her fingers. She shot the giggling Mimi a harsh look as she took turns pinching the wound with one hand and licking the blood off of her other. The demoness continued to giggle, milk dripping from her chin. She stuck her tongue out mockingly, slapping her behind.

“Naughty girl! Bad girl!” she shouted. The demoness continued to laugh, the holy woman’s frustration only amusing her more. Furious, Serena dragged herself over to the demoness. “Mimi!” she yelled, her voice echoing off of the cottage walls. “You stop laughing right this instant!”

Mimi’s giggling ceased immediately. She raised a hand to her mouth and then wrapped her arms around her knees, looking nearly ready to cry.

“You are a very, very naughty girl, Mimi!” Serena continued, staring right through the demoness. She still spoke with a condescending tone of voice, as if speaking to a child rather than a predatory creature. “You never, ever bite Mommy, do you understand?”

Mimi said nothing, still curled up in shame. Her started to water. And then she began to cry.

“I’m sorry, Mommy! I didn’t mean to! I didn’t mean to…” she sniffled, tears running down her cheeks. “I didn’t mean to”

Serena relaxed, removing her hand from her wound and approaching the demoness to comfort her. “There there, Mimi. It’s okay. I understand. You’re just confused, aren’t you? Silly girl. Silly girl…” Mimi’s sobs quieted as the holy woman stroked her cheek. “Why, there must be all kind of funny thoughts in your head! But Mommy understands. She’s here to help you through them.”

Mimi nuzzled the holy woman as she embraced her. She briefly turned her head towards Serena’s breast, the smell of blood hitting her nose, but as Serena’s hands guided her away she lost the urge to lick. Serena pressed the demoness’s face into her other breast, rubbing her back gently. “But Mimi darling, as much as I adore you…” Serena pulled Miriam away, holding her at arm’s length and looking her straight in the eyes. “I have to make sure you learn your lesson. Naughty girls do have to be punished. Do you understand?”

Mimi looked away, breaking eye contact. She started at the floor for a moment, her face heavy with shame.

“Answer Mommy, Mimi. Do you understand?”

Mimi sniffled as she nodded her head. She stood up, letting Serena’s hands drop off of her shoulder. With a resigned expression she pulled down her loincloth, sliding it down her legs and kicking it off of her ankles, looking at Serena and awaiting her response. The holy woman grinned, pleased at the form of punishment the demoness had chosen for herself…

“There’s a good girl. Follow me, Mimi.”

Serena walked over to the other side of the room, pulling up the wooden chair. She sat down on it, motioning at her lap.

“Lie down on Mommy’s lap, Mimi. Show Mommy your bottom.

Mimi nodded. She knelt down and lay prone over Serena’s lap, presenting her bright red naked butt. She flicked her pointed tail upwards, exposing her behind fully. Serena rested her hand down gently on the demoness’s bare skin, who shivered at her touch.

“It’s okay, Mimi. It will be over soon. Just be a good girl and let Mommy spank you.”

Mimi closed her eyes and braced herself. A loud smack resonated through the cottage as Serena brought down her open palm. The demoness’s butt jiggled slightly as she yelped, thrashing her limbs involuntarily on Serena’s lap. The holy woman forced her in place with one arm.

“Do not struggle, darling. You know this is what happens when girls disobey Mommy, don’t you?”

Mimi nodded again and Serena struck her a second time. She gasped and tensed herself, clutching the chair leg so as not to flail about.

“Good girl. Be still, show Mommy that you’re sorry.”

Serena smacked her again, even harder than before. Mimi’s whole body tensed but she remained as stiff as she could. “Ow…” she whimpered, sniffling quietly.

“You’re doing well, darling. Two more smacks, that is all.”

Mimi let out another yelp as the holy woman hit her a fourth time. She sniffled again, her butt swollen and purple. She gasped slightly as Serena ran her fingers along her butt.

“Once more, and then Mommy will be satisfied. Are you ready, darling?”

“Yes, Mommy.” Mimi nodded. She closed her eyes as the final smack hit her. She yelled out loud, sucking air through her teeth as she clinged to Serena and the chair as hard she could to stop herself from falling off.

“That’s it! Good girl, good girl!” Serena lifted Mimi up and hugged her, massaging her back and running her fingers through her hair. Miriam’s muffled sniffles became sobs as she clung to her tighter. “Do you understand now, Mimi? Mommy doesn’t like punishing her little girl. But if she has to, she will. Can you tell me what you have learned, Mimi?” Serena gently lowered Mimi back on the floor onto her feet.

“Don’t bite Mommy” Mimi sniffled, wiping her tears away with a finger. She rubbed her sore behind with one hand.

“That’s right, Mimi. And will you do it again?”

“No”, she said, looking at the floor. Then she turned to face Serena and spoke again. “No, Mommy. I won’t. I’ll be a good girl from now on.”

“Excellent!” replied Selena, clapping her hands together. “That’s just what Mommy wanted to hear.” She grabbed the demoness’s jaw with one hand, tilting her head up to look her right in the eyes. “Mommy’s so glad you’re going to be a good girl now. Because that means you get to go home with Mommy!”

Mimi tilted her head in confusion. “Huh?”

“Oh, did you not know, darling? Mommy has tamed so many girls like you! And she keeps them all at home, safe from mean and nasty humans who don’t like demoness. Do you want to go home with Mommy, Mimi?”

The demoness nodded, still confused. “Other girls?”

“That’s right, darling..” Selena lowered herself to the demoness’s eye level, placing a hand on her shoulder. Mommy’s looking after all sorts of good girls! Naughty girls all lost and confused… But Mommy found them, and now they’re all happy and safe at home! You’ll have lots of sisters at home with Mommy, Mimi… They’re all so nice and well behaved, just like you! You won’t ever have to be lonely again, not with Mommy and all those lovely girls to keep you company...”

Mimi smiled as she considered the holy woman’s words. “I won’t have to be lonely…” Then her brow furrowed. “But you’ll still look after me, Mommy?”

“That’s right!” Serena embraced the demoness in a hug, squeezing her tight enough elicit a squeal. “Mommy will look after you and all your sisters! We’re going to spend so much wonderful time together… But don’t worry, Mimi.” Serena said, letting go and tickling her chin. “You’ll always be Mommy’s favourite! Promise Mommy you won’t tell the other girls that, won’t you?”

Mariam nodded. “I won’t!”

“There’s a good girl.” The demoness smiled sweetly, and Serena smiled too. All her rescued demon girls were her favourite, to be honest. So it was technically true. “Now Mimi, the other mortals outside might be a little frightened of you, so Mommy needs you to be good and still while she wraps you up nice and tight…”

* * *

The farm girl’s eyes blinked open, her vision blurry. The sky was brighter than it had been… had she fallen asleep after all? She got up out of her chair, pressing herself up to the window. In the distance she could just make out a figure… two figures? Was the holy woman still fighting? From here she could barely see, but one of them appeared to have been tied and bound… The farm girl rushed away from the window, bursting out of the front door.

The holy woman had seen her. She changed her course to the farm girl’s home, the demoness wrapped up behind her, her arms, eyes, and mouth restrained with rope. Instinctively she flinched at the sight of the beast, backing away in terror. The holy woman rested one arm on her shoulder, speaking softly.

“Fear not, miss. The beast has been subdued. Your village is safe.”

“But it…” the farm girl gazed back down at her feet, anxious to question the visitor. “But the beast is still alive, o holy one.”

“Yes” she replied, matter-of-factly. “But she shall trouble you no more. This creature must be dealt with properly, so that her dark influence not spread. I assure you, the deed has been done.”

“I… Yes, of course. Forgive me, o holy one. Thank you, thank you so much! I shall inform the others that we are saved…” Still averting her eyes, the farm girl glanced at the holy woman. Her cloak was smattered with blood, stained in various places. A fight must have taken place, and she appeared to have been wounded… The farm girl covered her face in embarrassment. How rude she must have sounded! Turning quickly away, she began her walk back to the village. But as the holy woman left, demoness in tow, she took one last look.

“Come along, o naughty, naughty girl!” the holy woman said as she tugged at the robe tethering the beast to her waist. The farm girl could swear that underneath her gag, she could see the demoness smiling…

Such a weird and perverted creature, she thought to herself. She was glad she would never understand the mind of a demoness.