The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is the standard disclaimer. The following story features explicit sexual descriptions. It is intended for adults only. Do not read further if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by such material.

If you enjoy this story, please send me an email at with your compliments, criticisms and/or suggestions.

Ms. Kane’s Hypnotic Lessons

By Sean Flynn

1: “The New Teacher” (March 2002)

The class was unruly even at the best of times. Mrs. Goodsbe was a warm and competent science teacher but a poor disciplinarian. She did not help her cause by arriving late. Student voices, always so difficult to silence during the day’s first period, rose ever higher as more of them considered to be a real possibility the dream of a teacher simply not showing up.

Matthew Robins sat in a corner seat, his anxiety growing with each minute that ticked by. Matthew liked biology class and he liked Mrs. Goodsbe. He hated seeing a kind woman pushed around. But mostly he hated watching another part of the high school taken over by a certain segment of the student population who made their own rules, convinced that their charisma would carry the day against authority.

But if those young men and women thought today was finally their day of freedom, they were to be disappointed in several ways. The class drew silent as the door burst open and a woman strode in. It was Mrs. Reid, the school’s strict principal.

A group of girls must have assumed the footsteps belonged to Mrs. Goodsbe because they continued chatting without looking up.

“Melissa, Janet, I know that’s not how you behave when Mrs. Goodsbe enters the room,” she said sternly. The principal was a tall, imposing but still feminine teacher. “Please extend me the same courtesy.” Of course their indifference is exactly how they would have greeted Mrs. Goodsbe. Everyone knew that, but the principal pretended otherwise and the girls couldn’t correct her. Melissa looked horrified to be called out by the principal while Janet, the more popular, daring girl, just sulked that she had been beat.

“Thank you for your attention,” Principal Reid continued. “I’m here this morning because of an unusual situation. Mrs. Goodsbe is going to absent for the next few weeks. Luckily, we found a very qualified substitute teacher who will be with you until Mrs. Goodsbe returns. Yes, Crystal, you have a question?”

“Is Mrs. Goodsbe all right?” the arty brunette student asked.

“Yes. While it would be inappropriate for me to go into details, I can assure you that Mrs. Goodsbe will be ok. A personal matter came up unexpectedly that forced her to leave…”

On the other side of the door, through the small glass window, Christina Kane watched the principal take the class’ reins. Christina smiled. It had taken significant time and energy to arrange a situation where she would be called to join a school mid-year. The principal thought she was preparing the way for a smooth transition. Christina knew everyone would be transitioning quite smoothly regardless, but if the Mrs. Reid really wanted to help, Christina had ideas.

She heard her name mentioned and Mrs. Reid beckoned her in. Ms. Kane’s lips picked up at the corners of her mouth, forming her professional teacher’s smile as she strode confidently into the room. “Hello everyone, I am Ms. Kane.”

Matthew fell in love instantly. He had had crushes on his teachers in the past. Even Mrs. Reid had a cougar quality that occasionally fueled his masturbatory fantasies. But Ms. Kane was simply gorgeous from head to toe.

“I’ll let you get class started, Ms. Kane,” the principal said. “Let me know if you have any difficulty adjusting. I’m sure I can propose a solution if that’s the case.” The threat to the formerly unruly students made clear.

Ms. Kane began class right away but Matthew did not hear anything she said. He was too busy drooling over her legs. He may have refocused on her words after a longing glance at her best assets if she hadn’t been wearing that anklet. It dangled alluringly off her foot, a thin gold chain with a small blue stone that somehow sparkled all the way across the room. Matthew was captivated by it, the way it rested just above her heel, dazzling his eyes.

Matthew never considered that he had a leg fetish, but now he wondered. He couldn’t take his eyes off her legs. Then her hand came in view. Red fingernails moved down the stocking clad leg until her fingertips actually brushed against the shiny jewelry. As the red nails retreated back up her body Matthew’s eyes followed. Ms. Kane was sitting on top of the desk with her legs crossed provocatively. He coveted the front row seat of Caitlyn Horwitz. Matthew thought that what he imagined to be Caitlyn’s full view up the teacher’s dress was wasted on the goody too-shoes student.

Ms. Kane brushed back a lock of her fiery red hair. Her nails scratched against her neck. Matthew leaned forward. His elbow brushed against his crotch and his very hard cock. He had to relax. It would be too easy to forget himself and start masturbating in the middle of class. That almost sounded like exactly what he needed, but the consequences wouldn’t be nearly as cathartic.

Everything about the sexy new teacher was inviting. Ms. Kane’s nails began to play with the gold chain around her neck. It too dazzled in the light, reflecting directly into Matthew’s eyes. He just stared and ignored everything she was saying until the bell rang.

As students walked out, Matthew sat trying to clear his head. He also willed his erection to subside. Ms. Kane sat behind Mrs. Goodsbe’s desk evaluating her new charges while they filed past her.

“Is that an engagement ring?” Janet asked as she walked by. “It’s gorgeous!” Christina extended her hand slightly so the girl could admire the teacher’s ring. It was a beautiful princess cut Tiffany diamond in a platinum bezel setting.

“When is the wedding?” Melissa asked.

“In the fall,” Ms. Kane said.

“Who is the lucky guy?” Janet asked.

“Girls, you’re going to be late for your next class,” the teacher answered. Ms. Kane did not want them to think they were becoming girlfriends. They would have a professional student/teacher relationship…at least until Ms. Kane was ready. Janet still lingered. “If you’re really interested in staring at my ring, we can arrange extra time for that.” Melissa pushed her friend out the door.

Now everyone was gone except for Matthew. Luckily Mrs. Goodsbe’s third period was opem so they were not being interrupted by arriving student. Ms. Kane kept a constant vigilance as he put away his books and carried his bag to the front of the class.

“Welcome to Jasper Falls,” he told her with a confident grin. Then once passed, he felt incredibly embarrassed. Was that an appropriate comment? Since when did he flirt like a prom king with his female teachers? He kept his gaze at the door. He would soon be out.

“Excuse me, Matthew, would you stay for a moment?” Ms. Kane’s sweet voice reached him just before he reached the door. Slowly he turned around. Ms. Kane stood leaning over the edge of her desk. “I need a student’s help to prepare an upcoming class experiment. Would you like to help me, Matthew? I will write you a late pass after we are done.”

“Sure,” he said. He walked back towards the desk. His cock hadn’t calmed down at all and now it would clearly stay at full attention for the foreseeable future. Ms. Kane walked towards him. Matthew thought they were going to meet in the middle but she stepped around him. Ms. Kane closed the classroom door. She also shut off half the classroom’s lights.

“What we’re doing is wrong,” Ms. Kane said. “It’s against the rules for a teacher to be alone in a room with less than five students and the door closed. So we have to be quick.” Matthew looked nervously around the empty classroom.

“What is this about, Ms. Kane?”

“Please don’t ask questions, Matthew. Just have a seat. I’ll explain everything you need to know. You do not have to think right now. Just follow the instructions I give you.” Matthew nodded and sat in one of the wooden classroom chairs.

“That chair isn’t very comfortable, is it?” Ms. Kane continued. “Sit in my chair. I will be standing above you most of this experiment anyways. My chair is softer. I want you to be comfortable. This experiment is all about how you relax.”

“Yes, Ms. Kane,” Matthew walked from his seat to the upholstered chair behind the teacher’s desk. Ms. Kane opened her purse. Matthew noticed something different about this teacher. She was assertive but also playful. Assertive and playful, didn’t that equal seductive? Matthew’s heart leapt. He would give anything in the world to have Ms. Kane seduce him. Please, please, he prayed.

“Do you mind if I put on music?” Ms. Kane interrupted his mental prayer. Ms. Kane did not wait for an answer. She hit play on a stereo that had always been in the classroom but had never been used before. Soft, inviting music played out. Ms. Kane walked closer to Matthew. She placed a glass vial before him with a clear liquid. She pulled the stopper and held it under his nose.

“Please take a slight sniff of this, Matthew,” she instructed. He kept his eyes on hers while he inhaled. “Do you like it?”

Matthew smiled. “Yes, I like it a lot.” He took a deep inhale as he closed his eyes and leaned back. Ms. Kane kept the vial under his nostrils. He inhaled deeply again. “That’s really nice.” He opened his eyes. He saw Ms. Kane leaning over him. He sat up quickly but Christina put her hands on his chest and gentled forced him back down. “I’m sorry, Ms. Kane, I didn’t mean to…”

“It’s ok, Matthew. I don’t want you to apologize for anything that you feel. I want you to relax and do what feels natural. Promise me you’ll relax and do what feels good.”

“I promise I’ll relax and do what feels natural,” he said. “What is that scent anyway?”

“It’s a perfume I developed myself. I’m going to wear it to class every day. It’s a special hypnotic scent that I developed to help me seduce students like you. The more you inhale, the more suggestible you become. Would you like me to wear this around you, Matthew?” She dipped some onto her finger and applied it behind her ear.

“I don’t—yes, I would.” He yawned.

“Are you feeling sleepy, Matthew?” she asked. He nodded. “That is ok. There is soft, relaxing music planning. You just enjoyed a long inhale of my pleasantly hypnotic perfume. It is natural you would feel sleepy.”

“No, I’m ok,” Matthew looked up at her with too clear eyes. “I don’t understand what you said before…”

“Yes, you do.” Christina hoped that was true. This was the first time she had ever done this. She decided to go with the direct route. “I’m seducing you. I am hypnotizing you. Isn’t that what you’ve always really wanted?”

“Yes, but…”

“My hypnotic perfume. The soft lights. The subliminal music. And of course my sexy body. I know what my body does to horny young men like you. You’ve been staring at my legs since I walked into this classroom, haven’t you?”

“Yes, Ms. Kane.”

“You can’t lie to me Matthew,” she said. “You are already too deep in a trance to do anything except tell me the absolute truth. And I will tell you the truth. You probably just have enough strength left to stand up and walk out. Or, you can just lie there and relax and let me hypnotize you. You can let a beautiful, sexy teacher cast a hypnotic spell on you.”

“Why are you doing this?” Matthew asked.

“I have my reasons,” she laughed richly. “My reasons for seducing and hypnotizing you are the last things you should worry about. Do you want me to continue hypnotizing you, Matthew?”

“What are you going to do?”

“You have too many questions, young man. If you are going to be hypnotized you have to abandon your fears. You’ll have to trust me.” She put her hands on his thighs and leaned forward. Her bright red lips whispering directly into her ear. “Do you trust me, Matthew?”

“Yes,” he inhaled deeply. Her perfume was so sweet. Everything about this situation was more delicious than he could have ever dreamed. He didn’t want to think. He just wanted to taste. “I trust you, Ms. Kane. I want you to hypnotize me.”

“Yes, I know,” she smiled. “And I want to hypnotize you. But you have to help me. I want you to relax. Let all of your body muscles go limp.” She ran her hands over his shoulders and down his arms. “Breathe deeply.” He inhaled her perfume again.

“Focus deeply on one point, my engagement ring,” Christina put her hand out for Matthew to see. Christina had spent considerable time altering the stone. She had polished it so the pattern of light would behavior exactly as she desired, playing off her richly polished red nails as well. “It’s such a beautiful stone, don’t you think? I know a young man like you isn’t really interested in engagement rings, but you can still appreciate the intriguing way the light shines into your eyes. Janet and Melissa both really loved it. They are beautiful, aren’t they?”

“Yes…” Matthew answered.

“How does thinking about them make you feel?”

“Excited…”

“Excited, Matthew? You mean horny? It makes your cock incredibly stiff to think about those sexy young women, doesn’t it?” Ms. Kane sat on her desk top close to the student. Matthew nodded. He was feeling very horny right now. “Stare at my necklace too.” Up close, it was a very simple piece of jewelry. The bright gold chain led to a sparkling blue crystal. But as Ms. Kane ran her fingers along the chain, the light flashed in a strange way.

“This is a very special necklace, Matthew,” she continued to speak. “You can feel the light in your eyes making you even sleepier. You’re so sleepy, why don’t you let your eyes close. I know you want to keep staring at me. I know you find me so compellingly beautiful.”

“Yes…you are beautiful Ms. Kane.”

“I know,” Ms. Kane said. “That is why you are trying so, so hard to keep your eyes open. But it is impossible. My hypnotic perfume has made you too sleepy. Plus you have a deeply ingrained desire to be seduced by a beautiful older woman. Your cock is so hard right. I can see it straining in your jeans. It is so hard, making it so hard for you to think. Making it impossible to resist. You desperately want to stay awake, but it’s just impossible, impossible for you to resist drifting off into a pleasant deep sleep.”

“But I know a secret, Matthew. If you close your eyes, if you surrender to my hypnotic charms, you can still see me. You’ll have a crystal clear image of my body in your mind. My voice is all you need. Surrender now, Matthew. Close your eyes and surrender to me. Sleep and dream of me. Sleep now. Sleep.”

Matthew closed his eyes.

“Can you still hear me?” Ms. Kane asked.

“Yes, Ms. Kane,” he answered.

“That’s excellent. You are deep in your fantasy now. Describe what you can see.”

“I see you, Ms. Kane.”

“Tell me more.”

“We are alone in class. You are wearing a white blouse. You undo it one motion, showing your breasts. You kiss me passionately and pull me over to your desk. You are wearing a short red skirt and red stilettos. You kneel down and unzip my pants. Then you slowly suck my dick.”

“That’s your fantasy of me?” Christina said. “It sounds…sexy. Do you want to live that fantasy, Matthew?”

“Yes, please!”

“When you fantasize of me, what do you normally do? You masturbate. You take out your hard cock. And your stroke it up and down. Up and down. Slow and then fast. Up and down.” Matthew groaned. He also reached for his zipper. Ms. Kane watched eagerly. He undid his pants and took out his cock. He formed a fist around his shaft and began to stroke.

“Do you feel good right now, Matthew? Do you want to feel this good all the time?”

Christina retrieved a bottle of hand lotion from her purse. She squirted a large glob onto her palm and placed her hand on his dick. At first the student kept jerking off, almost knocking her hand away. But slowly the cool lotion and extra warmth spread over his member and he let his own hand drop off. “That’s right, Matthew, relax and let go. Just enjoy how good it feels to fantasy about me. Fantasize about your sexy new teacher, Ms. Kane. Just dream of her and feel good.”

Ms. Kane steadily jerked him off. She had to finish her induction before he came. She squeezed his cock. She had a little time left.

“You can feel like this all the time. The secret is to surrender your mind to me. Give me every last drop of your free will and I will fill you days and nights with the most erotic fantasies you have ever imagined. Do you want to be completely hypnotized?”

“Yes. Please, hypnotize me!”

“You are hypnotized, Matthew. You have already surrendered to me. You are already my obedient slave.” She hopped off the desk. She let her perfume hold him again and she kissed him softly on his lips. “Tell me what you will do, Matthew.”

“I will obey.”

“Whenever you see me, you will go into a pleasant trance. You will feel just as good as you do now and you will daydream about my sexy body. At night, while you dream of me, you will remember everything I told you. As you feel my skin, smell my perfume…” Matthew inhaled deeply. “You will remember all my words and they will become burned deep into your memory. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You haven’t even seen the best part.” She removed her glasses and put them on the table. She knelt to his eye level. “My beautiful green eyes. Once you start to stare into them, you will never be able to forget them. My eyes, more than anything else, my eyes tell you that you must obey. Open your eyes Matthew.”

He did so. Her green eyes blazed into his mind. “Whenever you see my beautiful green eyes, you will fall into your deepest full trance and obey every command without question. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Then look deeply into my green eyes and obey this command. Cum!”

“Arhhhh!” Matthew’s body convulsed as he shot thick waves of cum into the air, covering Christina’s hands and soaking into his underwear.

“Yes, Matthew. Cum for me, Matthew. Matthew…Matthew!”

“What?” Matthew looked around the room. Ms. Kane was staring at him from the top of the class behind her thick glasses. The room was otherwise empty.

“Are you waiting for something?” Ms. Kane repeated. She wore a tight black skirt, white blouse, red jacket and red heels.

“No, Mrs. Kane. Sorry.” He collected his books and made his way out the door.

“Were you even paying attention in class today? What material did I cover?”

“Yes, ma’am.” He used his backpack to hide his erection. “You were talking about how certain organic life may not actually depend on the sun. Specifically, you discussed communities of life clustered around cold seepage in the ocean floor.” Matthew surprised himself. Apparently he had been paying attention. It had been a strange few weeks since Ms. Kane unexpectedly took over his biology class.

Ms. Kane smiled while watching him leave. It had been nearly two weeks since she had made Matthew her first conquest. It had worked perfectly. He went into a trance automatically and yet still absorbed and obeyed her commands. It was time for the next step in her plan.