The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is the standard disclaimer. The following story features explicit sexual descriptions. It is intended for adults only. Do not read further if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by such material.

If you enjoy this story, please send me an email at with your compliments, criticisms and/or suggestions.

Thank you to JValet and Semi P. for their continuing help. All errors and shortcomings remain mine.

Ms. Kane’s Hypnotic Lessons

By Sean Flynn

5: “The Suspicious Girlfriend” (November 2002)

Many things had changed for Principal Valerie Reid since Christina Kane had arrived as the school’s biology teacher. Mrs. Reid had learned exciting new ways to educate more properly the students in her school. She felt a flush of confidence as she fondly recalled last weekend’s special detention session. But some rules never changed, chief among them, the principal’s office was always a scary place.

Principal Reid would not have changed that reality even if it were in her recently expanded power. Her authority over even the school’s best students required an element of fear. Sometimes Valerie wished she could drop her mask of authority when a particular situation required a gentler, warmer touch. Other times she thrived on her reputation as strict disciplinarian. She had not yet decided which woman she wanted to be right now.

In the reception area, Caitlyn Horwitz sat nervously waiting for Mrs. Reid to invite her back into the principal’s private office. Caitlyn was a top honors student, a member of Student Council, vice-president of the Student Mediation Committee and an all-conference soccer player. She did not normally visit the principal’s office.

Valerie watched Caitlyn twisting the fabric of her tweed skirt and grimacing. Her hair that was normally tied in either a simple ponytail or combed neatly at her shoulders was now hanging limply over the side of her face. Valerie knew Caitlyn carried a demanding schedule but she had never seen the senior looking so frazzled and overwhelmed.

Mrs. Reid watched the stressed student through a small crack in her office door. She guessed the reason for Caitlyn’s presence by the way the student kept glancing to the office that shared a window into the principal’s reception area. It was Ms. Kane’s office. Since Ms. Kane was in her classroom, the blinds were open to reveal two empty leather chairs.

Caitlyn knew Ms. Kane was in class. She had purposely come to Principal Reid when she knew the teacher would not be sitting in the adjacent office.

Valerie gently closed her door and walked over to her large, modern desk. Another change: before Ms. Kane’s arrival Mrs. Reid would never have felt so comfortable in 4-inch high heels. Now she could not imagine roaming the hallways in anything but such sexy stilettos.

She sat behind her desk and reached into lowest drawer. It was a drawer containing many hypnotic items she had borrowed from Ms. Kane, items she would now use to hypnotize Caitlyn. Mrs. Reid drew out a small, black velvet box. Inside were large and expensive dangle, hinged post earrings set in white gold, dripping with glittering pave diamonds,. Her long nailed fingers expertly removed the pearl studs from her ears. Her fingernails were polished to a deep red luster, the same alluring polish that Ms. Kane was worn on her first day at Jasper Falls.

Mrs. Reid shuddered at the feel of her own nails on her skin. Ms. Kane had taught her it was right to enjoy her own touch, the erotic appreciation of her own assets. It allowed her to imagine the sensations experienced by those students slowly falling into a trance in front of her. Her pussy began to leak as she inserted the post through the small piercing in her earlobe. Once they were secured, she felt the extra weight and smiled.

She returned to her door and this time walked through, finding Caitlyn still waiting nervously in the hard office chair.

“Caitlyn, I understand you need to talk to me on an urgent matter?”

“Oh, Mrs. Reid,” Caitlyn looked up. “Yes, I really need to talk with you.

“So you want to come into my office?” Caitlyn nodded.

“Excuse me, but I cannot hear you Caitlyn,” Mrs. Reid said a little more sternly.

“Yes, Mrs. Reid. I would like to talk in private.”

“Then please come with me,” Mrs. Reid resumed her more pleasant and welcoming smile. She indicated that Caitlyn should walk into her office. Mrs. Reid trailed behind, stopping to rest a hand on her secretary’s shoulder and giving her assistant secret instructions. Francine was only a few years out of high school, practically a teenager herself, so not privy to the secret activities of certain female staff members.

Caitlyn noticed the principal was not right behind. She saw Mrs. Reid talking to the secretary. Caitlyn looked again at Ms. Kane’s office but there was still no one there. Caitlyn wanted to demand something but her deference to authority prevented her from doing so.

“I was just telling Francine not to disturb us with any calls or visitors,” Mrs. Reid sensed the student’s concern. “So I can focus on you.” Caitlyn nodded and stepped into the office. Valerie shut the door behind them. On the other side of the principal’s door, Mrs. Reid tried to coax the truth out of the normally articulate young woman.

“Please tell me everything, Caitlyn,” Mrs. Reid said. “I can tell something’s really upsetting you and I know you’ll feel so much better and more relaxed when you get it off your shoulders.”

“This is so hard to say,” Caitlyn began. “You know I respect and trust you Mrs. Reid and you’ve always been a great principal to the students.” Valerie nodded thoughtfully.

“Thank you, Caitlyn. But that is not what you came to tell me. Are you in some kind of trouble? Would you feel more comfortable if I called in Ms. Fielding?” She was the school’s counselor and handled the occasional teen pregnancy or drug problem that flared up in quiet Jasper Falls High. More often she handled family drama and bad breakups.

“No, I don’t want to tell anyone but you, Mrs. Reid.” Caitlyn meant every word of her praise. She both adored and deeply respected the principal. Mrs. Reid had supported Caitlyn in all her academic endeavors and pushed her to aim ever higher, beyond the narrow confines of Jasper Falls.

Caitlyn thought fondly of last spring when Mrs. Reid had accompanied Caitlyn to the state student-athlete awards banquet. Caitlyn had sat there in a brand new blue satin dress and matching d’Orsay pumps while listening as Mrs. Reid told educators for all over the state what a brilliant young adult Caitlyn had become right before her eyes. She had been embarrassed but also thrilled by the praise, never feeling more like an adult as when she walked to the podium in the heels her mother had prohibited but her father had allowed her with a wink.

Now, months later, Caitlyn had to walk into Mrs. Reid’s office ready for confrontation. It would be so much easier just to trust the older woman again and confident in her everything. But Caitlyn reminded herself why they wouldn’t work. She needed to stick to the script in her head.

Caitlyn took a deep breath and drew on her core strength of character. As she breathed deeply, she already felt better, more trusting, more ready to share. She breathed again, ignorant that she inhaled the hypnotic scent patented by Ms. Kane. She just knew it felt good.

“As vice-president of the student mentoring committee, I observe absolute confidentiality policy unless I have reason to believe that violence is occurring or is very likely to occur, in which case it is my responsibility to inform you or a senior administrator.”

“Is that what this about? It’s been so long since we’ve had a fight at school.”

“No, no, it’s not that Mrs. Reid. I just…just want to say I believe in that system. But this time I want to tell you about something without letting you know how I came into this information. I hope that’s ok.” She shook her hard, trying to find her resolve again. “I mean, it has to be ok. I am going to tell you what I know and then you can investigate. I’m not going to reveal my source and I’m prepared to accept the consequences of my refusal to divulge that information.

“Just relax, Caitlyn, we’re getting ahead of ourselves,” Mrs. Reid said. “You know I have certain responsibilities myself. But please tell me, what is going on? Just relax and tell me.”

Yes, just tell her, a pleasant inner voice beckoned at Caitlyn. Since when couldn’t she trust her principal? She looked into the older woman’s blue eyes, deep blue eyes that shimmered with the promise of empathy. Truthfully, Caitlyn wanted to be like Mrs. Reid in so many ways. Mrs. Reid held the school’s reins tightly without sacrificing her femininity.

The principal wore a sleek red suit, a color that matched her perfectly polished fingernails and glossy red lips. Caitlyn could only dream about being so confident to wear such a commanding an outfit, with exquisitely chosen accessories like the anklet the dangled off her leg. She imagined such confidence would come later in life as she worked her way up to senior positions in whichever field she ultimately choose. For now, the best way to emulate Mrs. Reid could be to stick to her plan. She took another deep breath and launched in.

“A student came to me about her boyfriend. It was odd because she was an upperclassman and most of our break-up counseling is with freshmen and sophomores, girls who have been dumped by or want to break up with their first boyfriends. She…this student, this girl…told me that she thought her boyfriend was cheating on her…with a teacher.”

“With Ms. Kane?” Mrs. Reid said.

“How did you know?” Caitlyn asked as panic streaked across her recently composed countenance.

“Oh, it was just a guess,” the principal answered as began to absently play with her earring. Her long red nail touched the bottom of the pendant, catching as it ran into resistance from the weight of the diamond, the mixture of bright red and glittering diamond forming an irresistible sparkle that captured Caitlyn’s eyes. It was making Caitlyn feel funny. She wanted to look the principal in the eye but she couldn’t look away from the diamond pendant. The diamond was so enticing. Caitlyn marveled at the size and wondered how a teacher, even an administrator, could afford such jewelry…jewelry that captured one’s attention so completely. Mrs. Reid began to speak slowly.

“I saw how you kept glancing at her office while you waited and I notice you picked a time to see me when she is in class, when she is standing in front of a room of students, the focus of all their attention. You came to me with that image in your mind.”

Caitlyn nodded. Even though she had not been in Ms. Kane’s class in six months, she could still picture the sexy teacher in all her glory. She remembered the last day of class back in June. Ms. Kane had walked into class wearing a white skirt suit with black trimmings, the type of suit a politician’s wife would wear to Church. But on Ms. Kane it looked incredibly hot, with her normally wavy red hair tied into a neat, straight ponytail, like she was a sex demon come to tempt all the good parishioners out of their ruts into her world of pleasurable sin.

As Caitlyn had watched the faces of many of the guys in her class go slack, she had realized Ms. Kane’s sexuality was more powerful than she had ever imagined. Right there, in Mrs. Reid’s office, Caitlyn shivered at that sexuality and recommitted herself to bringing the threat to the principal’s attention.

“Yes, Mrs. Reid. It is Ms. Kane who I am thinking about.”

“It is a very serious accusation, Caitlyn. For the rights of all parties involved, I need to know which student is making such a claim.”

“No!” Caitlyn surprised herself with her exclamation. “I mean…well, it’s complicated.”

“You must tell me, Caitlyn,” Mrs. Reid said. She pushed gently on the stones dangling from her ear. The deep crimson played off perfectly with the polished stone as the earring began to sway. Caitlyn found it distracting. She was sharing a serious concern and the principal was playing with her jewelry. Her bright, shiny diamond earrings…

“Tell me what the boyfriend said about Ms. Kane.”

“That’s just it. Her boyfriend denied it. But…” The diamond swayed gently. It swayed back away from Mrs. Reid’s lips, nearly disappearing into the principal’s bright blond hair. Caitlyn held her breath. Why couldn’t she see the glittering stone anymore? Then it swung back towards the principal’s eyes and the apex of its curve flashed brilliantly in the light, prompting Caitlyn to breathe deeply and go on with her story.

“Her boyfriend denied it but she saw how often he visited Ms. Kane’s, office and she smelled Ms. Kane’s perfume on him and saw how he always left her office with…with a…mmm…a dreamy look…”

The beautiful diamond swung back away again. Caitlyn could not take her eyes away. She squirmed in her seat, wishing that Mrs. Reid would catch the jewel and hold it steady. It was so hard to stay focused, to resist Mrs. Reid’s urgings, even without the extra distraction. She prayed again for the jewel to come to rest. Instead it swung freely and Caitlyn had no choice but to follow its motions, waiting patiently for it so swing back.

When it did, flashing light into Caitlyn’s eyes, she spoke again. “He also frequently left his house at night, even breaking plans and once he even left in the middle of making out. So his girlfriend followed him one night. He drove straight to Ms. Kane’s house.”

“Did he go inside?” Valerie asked. She abruptly stopped the swinging earring, trapping it between two long, beautifully polished red fingernails. She turned it slowly in her fingers so that the light still flashed intermittingly into Caitlyn’s eyes. Eyes that were becoming slow and vacant, gazing into the light. “Go on with your story. Did he go inside?”

“No…” Caitlyn tried to remember what had happened. Valerie released her grip and leaned forward with her fingers intertwined on her desk.

“Yes…” Valerie slyly prompted her to continue. The principal felt confident that Caitlyn could be easily hypnotized, but she needed to hear all the information first and then she would resume her seduction of the student.

“When he got to the house, he went past and drove straight back home. Just a big circle. He must have noticed he was being followed. But this girl, she saw another guy walk out of Ms. Kane’s house. And I talked to that guy’s girlfriend. She had a similar story about her boyfriend seeing Ms. Kane a lot and acting strange afterwards.”

“So we have two accusations and you will not give me any of the names?” Valerie asked. Caitlyn shook her head. She wondered why it was taking so longer to unburden herself. How long had she been sitting in the office? Caitlyn’s mind felt clear now but she also had hazy spots in her recent memory.

“Nobody wants the rest of the school to find out,” Caitlyn insisted. “And the guys are just victims. Ms. Kane is seducing them.”

“You really think Ms. Kane can hypnotize students?” Valerie brushed her nail against the diamond earning and it began to sway again.

“I said seduce, not hypnotize…not hypnotize…”

“But hypnotizing would be very easy,” Mrs. Reid keep talking. “Many young men fantasize about being seduced by a mature, sexy, sophisticated older woman. If they constantly fantasized over her body, if they listened to every word she said, it would be easy to use their lustful focus to hypnotize them.”

She gently unhooked the earring from her earlobe and let it dangle over the tip of her index finger. Mrs. Reid stared at the stone herself. It was hard to believe something so small could be so powerful. She held it at Caitlyn’s eye level so she could appreciate the glittering row of stones. “It would be so easy…”

“Yes, it would be easy…” Caitlyn agreed. She felt very warm. And the leather chair was so soft. Soft as the chairs in Ms. Kane’s office. It would be easy to fall asleep if she stayed. There was a pink candle burning on Mrs. Reid’s shelf, about the same size and shape as the candles Ms. Kane kept burning in her classroom and office. Was it possible for a such a small, flickering warm to be making her entire body feel so on fire?

She also realized she was feeling horny. It made her squirm in her seat. She unbuttoned the collar on her the shirt underneath her sweater. She was very hot.

“It would be sooooo easy for a sexy older woman to seduce a student,” Mrs. Reid continued to speak softly and calmly. “She would be seduced and hypnotized before she even realized it had started.”

“Yes…” Caitlyn said. Wait, no…Mrs. Reid had said she. Caitlyn couldn’t remove her eyes from the pendant…like she was being hypnotized. Mrs. Reid was trying to seduce and hypnotize her. Caitlyn squeezed her legs together and her pussy grew wetter. Mrs. Reid had hired Ms. Kane to begin with, right out the blue. Caitlyn realized she needed to leave. She called back upon her reserve of will and closed her eyes. She could still see the diamond sparkling but she shook her head clear. Then she fumbled with her hands to brace herself again the chair and stood up.

“I have to go,” Caitlyn said rising out of the comfortable seat. “Thank you for seeing me, Mrs. Reid.”

“Thank you for telling me about Ms. Kane, Caitlyn,” Valerie answered. “I’m so very proud of you. You handled this situation like the mature young woman I’ve always know you were.”

“Really?” Caitlyn asked. She opened her eyes and saw Mrs. Reid smiling approvingly at her. Next to her smile Mrs. Reid still dangled the beautiful, shinning crystal pendant. The pendant that made Caitlyn feel so good to stare at.

“Yes, you are such a smart young woman. Why don’t you ease back down and we can talk about it.”

“Yes…” Caitlyn’s arms relaxed and she felt back into the so soft leather chair. No Caitlyn, her mind warned. You’re supposed to be running! But she wanted to stare at the diamond pendant and listen to Mrs. Reid voice.

“That’s it, dear. Focus deeply on the stone and feel your body release all your worries.” Mrs. Reid knew her students. She knew of Caitlyn’s need for approval. So easy to manipulate. “You were distracted by these glittering diamonds, weren’t you, Caitlyn? Now that they spinning directly into your eyes, it’s much easier to focus, isn’t it? You can focus and tell me the truth. Let’s talk about Ms. Kane.” Caitlyn’s brow winkled ever so slightly. “You can relax around Ms. Kane. She is a brilliant teacher who just wants to help students reach their best. Ms. Kane understands for students to reach their best, they must learn to obey. You agree with that, don’t you, Caitlyn? That students must obey?”

“Yes…students must obey…”

“You love obeying authority, Caitlyn. You love teachers who are firmly in control of their students. That is why you love Ms. Kane. Ms. Kane is such a wonderful and caring teacher. She is making sure that all our male students learn to obey completely. She also helps them learn. All horny boys like sexy older women like Ms. Kane. All boys fantasize about being seduced and hypnotized by a sexy older woman. If she can use their fantasies to help them, that’s best for everyone.”

“Yes…best for everyone…” Caitlyn agreed.

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Yes…”

“He must love to stare vacantly at a sexy, mature women. He must fantasize about being hypnotized by a sexy older woman like…me. I’m a sexy older woman too. And horny young men like to stare at big tits. Big tits like mine.” Mrs. Reid unbuttoned her blouse. She revealed a lacy, pink bra.” A blue crystal hung between her tits. Valerie undid the chain and lowered that stone into her drawer. She replaced it with a silver chain on which she placed the large earring, now wearing it as a necklace.

“That’s so much easier. Now Caitlyn you can stare directly into the sparkling diamonds as you relax and tell me everything.” She ran her fingertips over the jewels, also brushing against the erect nipples of her lovely breasts. “Your boyfriend is Russell Sheen, right?”

“Yes, Mrs. Reid,” Caitlyn nodded.

“Russell really liked staring at my big tits. It doesn’t bother you that I used my large, firm breasts to hypnotize your boyfriend, if it made him obey more, does it?”

“No, Mrs. Reid. “

Valerie walked around her desk. Caitlyn had never realized what a bombshell the sexy blond principal really was. Her firm tits burst confidently and obscenely from beneath her white blouse. Her skirt was a thin, barely there piece of fabric that displayed miles of creamy thighs and luscious legs before ending in the sharp point of a ridiculously high stiletto heel. And the whole sultry package was awash in striking, sensual red. Yes, every teenager boy would be left a horny, mindless puddle at her feet. That was fine with Caitlyn. The school ran better when everyone obeyed.

“Your mother doesn’t approve of your dating, does she, Caitlyn?” Mrs. Reid asked in her more soothing voice as she placed her hand on Caitlyn’s shoulder.

“No…” Caitlyn answered, her vacant eyes showing emotion again, starting to fill with tears.

“Shhhh, dear,” Mrs. Reid placed her finger over the young girl’s lips. “It’s all right. I won’t tell. You can trust me, Caitlyn. Just relax and trust me. It feels so much better to trust me, so much less stressful if you just relax and trust your mature, sexy principal.” She gently squeezed the young girl’s hand.

“Yes, Mrs. Reid, I trust you.” Mrs. Reid bit her lip as she nearly creamed her panties. Mrs. Reid was used to seducing horny boys with their young, hard cocks leading to their surrender. It was a whole new thrill to exploit the trust of a naïve young female student.

“Your boyfriend must be a very special young man for you to risk your mother’s disapproval. And I know you have many time commitments. It’s important for you to be a well rounded woman. You boyfriend must be very patient. He must be very good at obeying.”

“Yes…he loves to obey,” Caitlyn smiled. She looked much prettier when she smiled. Mrs. Reid smiled back. She kept her hands tightly on the girl’s wrist. “You’re feeling very warm aren’t you, Caitlyn?”

“Yeah…warm…”

“Of course you are.” Mrs. Reid moved her palms further up Caitlyn’s body, rubbing the soft skin on the underside of her forearm. “Keeping secrets is very stressful. So you will feel better if you never kept a secret from your principal again. Promise me that, Caitlyn.”

Caitlyn bit her lower lip and shook her head. She had promised herself before walking into the office that she would not allow Mrs. Reid to persuade her to reveal anything. But she wanted to so badly.

“You’re still not ready to tell, hmm, sweetheart? The more you resist the more uncomfortable you feel. If you insist upon keeping secrets, you’ll have to do something else for release. Let’s remove your sweater.” Caitlyn tried to lift it but her arms were so heavy. “Let me help you.” She reached for Caitlyn’s sweater and began to pull it. The diamonds swung directly beneath Caitlyn’s eyes. She felt even more flushed. “Feel better?”

“Yes…thank you, Mrs. Reid.”

“My pleasure, Caitlyn. All I want, all any of us teachers want, is for you to feel better.” She petted the girl’s arm again. Caitlyn did not resist. She sought the teacher’s hand and encircled their fingers. Mrs. Reid used Caitlyn’s trust to guide her hands to the girl’s simmering crotch.

“Still hot…”

“I know, dear. I bet you can feel even better. I bet if you first take a deep breath and focus very hard on relaxing, that you can unbutton your shirt. Try it.”

Caitlyn focused on the softly swaying row of diamonds. She didn’t know what her hands were doing. But she felt cooler and freer. She put her hand on her chest and felt bare skin and her own bra. Her shirt was completely open.

“Still horny…”

“Yes, Caitlyn you are very horny.” Mrs. Reid used Caitlyn’s own hand to rub tiny circle over the teenager’s clit. “Removing your clothes has made you more relaxed. Think about it, Caitlyn. You are half naked in the principal’s office. Think how much trust that requires. But while that trust has reduced your anxiety, it has made you much more aroused. Why don’t you remove your bra?” Caitlyn’s hands found the clasp and undid it. She heard the bra drop onto the floor. She placed her hands on her breasts and gasped at her sensitive stiff nipples. She played with them and her pussy grew wetter. “I bet a really smart young woman like you knows what to do next.” Caitlyn tugged at her skirt. “Just the panties, sweetie.” Caitlyn reached up her skirt and slide them off. They were quite wet when she dropped them onto the floor. Her pussy was wet too when she inserted a finger into herself and heard the familiar squish.

“It feels sooooo good to play with yourself,” Mrs. Reid said. She held Caitlyn’s chin with the lightest possible touch while still assuring that Caitlyn’s gaze went straight into the diamond pendant.

“You must be so relaxed to be playing with your pussy in front of the principal. This is your reward for trusting me. When you relax and open your mind to me, you feel so better. You feel horny. It’s all right to feel horny. All those young, horny classmates are being seduced by your sexy mature teachers. So you can just relax and enjoy your own sex. It feels sooo good, Caitlyn. But to keep feeling this good, you have to be honest with me, Caitlyn.”

“Yes, Principal Reid,” Caitlyn answered, totally engrossed by diamond pendant even as her body reacted to her fingers in her pussy.

“Good girl. There was no student who came to see you, was there? You were talking about yourself. You followed Russell Sheen to Ms. Kane’s house because you thought he was under her spell. Am I right?”

“Yes…” Caitlyn’s arousal grew as she told the truth.

“Ms. Kane didn’t seduce Russell. I seduced him. He loves big tits and it was so easy to trap him in my sexy hypnotic spell, just as I’ve captured you. Russell enjoyed being seduced and hypnotized. You enjoy being seduced and hypnotized. Tell me, who was the other student you talked to?”

“Crystal Devon,” Caitlyn answered. A soft moan escaped her lips as her orgasm built. It felt so good to tell Mrs. Reid everything.

“And her boyfriend?”

“Jared Westinghouse.”

“Good girl.” Valerie lowered her hand and Caitlyn leaned back in the chair, one hand twisting her nipple and the other hand working furiously at her pussy and clit. Valerie picked up her phone. “Yes, Francine. Please have Crystal Devon, Russell Sheen and Jared Westinghouse sent to my office. Thank you. Oh yes, please send her in.” Mrs. Reid hung up.

“You can’t cum yet, Caitlyn. I know how horny you are and how badly you need to cum. To cum, you must focus deeply on obedience. Why does obeying me make you so horny?”

“I don’t know…” Caitlyn shook her head. She really didn’t know. She wanted to know.

“Yes, you do. Tell me, Caitlyn.”

“Because you’re pretty?” Caitlyn asked. Mrs. Reid nodded approvingly. “You’re sexy, sophisticated. You are what I desire to be. Mature, sexy, smart and successful. I’m as turned on by your sexy authority as any boy in the school.”

“You’re right, Caitlyn. I knew you were smart enough to understand. It is naturally not just for horny young men to be hypnotized. Young woman must be hypnotized too. Obedience must be taught to everyone. Everyone must obey.”

“Everyone must obey…” Caitlyn increased the pressure on her pussy. She smiled wickedly at the thought of other girls being hypnotized. Girls like those on the cheerleading team who thought they were above the rules just because boys wanted to fuck them. Or, at least, used to want to fuck them, Caitlyn giggled. That was before Ms. Kane arrived. Now they would all learn to obey.

“Everyone must learn to obey mature, sexy sophisticated teachers.” Caitlyn felt hands massaging her shoulders. She felt the tickle of sharp fingernails against the back of her neck. It was just one of the signs that an older woman was mature and sophisticated enough to command complete obedience. Caitlyn thought about the other signs. Sky-high stilettos. Bright, glossy lips. Silky stockings. Big, luscious tits. Expensive, glittering jewelry. Those were the signs that a teacher was hypnotizing her horny classmates and making them obey. It also told Caitlyn that she could relax and obey as well and enjoy her own pleasant, horny trance.

“You must go deep into your own pleasant trance to relax completely. As your mind goes deeper, so does your pleasure. The deeper the trance, the better you feel. Until you are so relaxed, so deep, that your orgasm completely overwhelms any last resistance in your mind. Feel yourself getting close to that, Caitlyn. I know you can go deeper.”

“Deeper…” Caitlyn moaned. She moved her free hand up to her lips and sucked on her ring finger. Her other hand keep busy on her cunt, two fingers going in and out and her palm pressing against her clit. She was very deep. She understood now. It had been foolish to resist Ms. Kane. Ms. Kane was helping all the students at Jasper Falls reach their best by obeying. It was crystal clear. “Ooooooooooohhhhhh” Caitlyn’s young body buckled. Her hips flew about in the chair as her mouth sucked in two more fingers. The orgasm continued as she kept reading the words. “Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. Ooooooooo….” She finally slowed down and went very still.

“Caitlyn, you are now completely under my power. You also know the truth. All young men must be seduced and hypnotized. They must be taught to obey. They must learn that are powerless to resist sexy older women.” Valerie loved seeing students submit. It turned her on so much. She was back in her chair, legs up, masturbating to her own orgasm. It wasn’t her voice giving Caitlyn instructions.

“You know that Russell must be taught to go deeper and deeper into my hypnotic spell,” Ms. Kane spoke to the sleeping young woman. “You are aroused by the very thought of Russell being helplessly seduced and hypnotized. Any time you suspect that Russell is seeing me or Principal Reid or any other older, sexy woman, you will not be jealous. You will understand completely. And you will aroused by the thought. You will focus on your homework, then when you are too tired to work, you will return to bed and then you may masturbate. You will feel sooooo good knowing you’re helping to introduce young men to the pleasures of obedience. If any of your girlfriends have suspicions, you will let me know immediately. Do you understand, Caitlyn?”

“Yes, Ms. Kane,” Caitlyn answered.

“Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss,” Valerie’s orgasm filled the room. Ms. Kane did not let it stop her work.

“Now you may sleep. As you sleep, you will dream about the diamond pendant and you will feel special to be helping us. When you wake up, you will dress and then leave this office. You will remember all of your instructions but you will not remember what happened. You will think Mrs. Reid listened to your concerns, made you realize how silly they were, and made you relax so much you drifted off to sleep. Sleep Caitlyn,” Ms. Kane kissed her. Caitlyn returned the kiss and then her head dropped. “Well done, Valerie.”

“Thank you, Ms. Kane.”

“Now let’s see about the others.” Valerie redressed and she and Ms. Kane left Caitlyn sleeping in the chair.

Outside, Crystal sat where Caitlyn had previously been, looking almost as nervous. Jared and Russell looked unaffected. Crystal’s eyes grew when she saw Mrs. Reid and Ms. Kane depart her office together. Valerie dropped a hand onto Francine’s shoulder. “Sleep now.” Francine’s eyes slammed shut and she instantly put her head down.

“What’s going on?” Crystal asked. Ms. Kane didn’t answer as approached the students. Heather didn’t understand and looked to her friends for support. But they didn’t say anything.

“Nothing is the matter, Crystal,” Valerie said. “Let’s go into Ms. Kane’s office where we can chat.” Crystal stood up shakily on her heavy boots. She wore a red plaid skirt and black top with a leather jacket over it, her brown hair pulled back in a messy ponytail. Her fear threatened to ruin her poorly applied mascara. She didn’t move until Valerie held open Ms. Kane’s office door. Only then did Crystal walk inside. Mrs. Reid didn’t follow. Ms. Kane did. She pulled out own pink amulet. She wanted to hypnotize Heather herself.

When the door closed, Valerie turned to the boys. “Russell and Jared, please go into your trance.” Their eyes were closed with a wide smile on their faces. “Come into my office.” They followed, ignoring Caitlyn’s sleeping form. “Please drop your pants.” Both boys did so. “I want to taste your surrender and then we will discuss your instructions and how to be more careful.” She got onto her knees as two hard young cocks presented themselves. Mrs. Reid began to suck Jared’s cock while pumping Russell’s in her other hand.

“I must obey,” Jared said.

Valerie switched her mouth to Russell’s cock.

“I must obey,” Russell said.

Once they came, they would be ready for new, more detailed instructions. Virginal cum was one the many joys Ms. Kane taught her to appreciate. Thank heavens for Ms. Kane.