The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains graphic descriptions of sexual activity. If this type of material is offensive to you, or you are not of legal age in your state/country of residence, do not read or download this text. This is intended solely for viewing and entertainment for consenting adults. This text may be re-posted, but not published without permission of the author.

Mud Men

by Max Rank

Ted could hardly contain his joy; his dream house was almost finished. He’d scrimped and saved for years, even though he was a corporate attorney and made good money he wanted everything to be perfect. He had worked his way up through the firm he belonged to and now, in his forties, was finally able to take the spring and summer off to see to the finishing touches.

The house was one of those many gabled yuppie barns you see built on lots the size of a postage stamp. Ted, however made sure he was able to afford a suitable place to build his on a large wooded lot. The place was secluded and miles from town. Ted boasted of how he bought the huge 40 acre lot for a song. He couldn’t understand why such a prime property went for so cheap, but didn’t complain when he signed the papers. It was late Friday night when he arrived at the house.

Ted spent the first night organizing a complex schedule for the builders and various service people that were to come and connect his phone, water, and electricity. He was also anxious for his furniture to arrive. All he had was a large waterbed, a desk and of few chairs. It got dark fast but Ted was unaware engrossed as he was in his planning.

Eventually though he became aware of a strange feeling that he was not alone; that he was being watched. He passed it off as jitters, He was so used to the noise of the city and the utter quiet of the house and grounds were new to him.

Off in the distance he could here the faint clap of thunder. “Oh great,” he thought to himself,” my first night out here and I get an evening right out of Edgar Allen Poe!” He chuckled. He got up and lit some candles he’d brought and poured himself a large brandy. “I might as well get into the role,” he thought. Taking a big gulp as he focused again on his schedule of things to do the next day. The storm continued to build outside and the rain started to pour in torrents he began to hear a noise like water gushing from a faucet. He fancied it seemed to be coming from under the house. He heard the wind splashing the rain against the windows. A great flash of lightning struck; that was when he saw him. Out of the corner of his eye he glanced at the floor level casement window across from him. A figure of a man lit up plane as day, staring at him through the window as the rain splashed against his bald head and face; he stood there motionless, seemingly unbothered by the cold and naked as a jaybird! Ted’s heart pounded; he was petrified with fear. The lightning flashed a second time and there was no one there. It was as if he imagined the whole incident. “Get hold of your self man.” He thought as he regained his courage and went to the window. The storm raged on outside and through the lightning strikes that illuminated the surrounding yard he could see not a living soul.

Still shaken, he poured himself another brandy; made sure the place was locked up and went to bed. The storm continued through the night and Ted slept fitfully disturbed by the rushing water sound, which had grown in intensity. His sleep was invaded by strange surrealistic dreams. He imagined the naked stranger, from out side, now in his house with many others like him, just watching Ted while he slept. They stared at him with eyes that burned like coals as if they weren’t even human. He blacked out after that. The next morning he felt refreshed in spite of the rough night. The country air was clear and clean free of pollen from the night’s storm.

Invigorated he blocked the night’s dreams from his mind, pulled on some shorts and a tank top and went out to explore. The storm had left the spring woods green and lush like some prime evil forest. He slinked deeper in to the wood proud that they were now part of his private domain.

Not too far from the house though he came upon what seemed a vast expanse of mud, no doubt left by the storm. He sat down by a tree and pondered a way to get around it. The spot right by him seemed the soupiest; it reminded him of his corporate trip to Japan and the mud baths he tried there. He was dead set against getting in then; but remembered how good it felt once he stripped and felt it ooze all around him. Back then though there were girls to assist him. They finally got in as well and his mind wandered fondly remembering those moments of lust and sexual bliss. The more he thought about that time, the more enticing the pool before him seemed. “Who would know?” He reasoned and absent mindedly stripped off his tank top and shorts, pulled off his sneakers and socks and stepped completely nude towards the mud. He first sat down on what seemed a firm edge of the bank, and from there slid himself slowly into it legs first, testing cautiously for the bottom. The cool mud supported him, just covering his body enough to get the effect of emersion. Aroused and more confident he allowed him self to slide further and deeper in, until he was completely immersed. It must have been an hour before Ted began to consider getting out. The task proved harder than he thought. He tried to get some footing to push himself up but there was none and with each attempt he merely slid further. “What a fucking fool I am!” He scolded himself; realizing there was no one for miles and calling for help would be useless. He searched around looking for a root or rock; anything he could grab hold of but there was nothing in reach.

His gyrations quickly left him in the soupy mud up to his neck and he knew he was in real trouble. That was when he heard the plop and splash behind him. He couldn’t turn to see who or what it was but he knew that something had entered the pool. The next thing he felt were two strong arms slung under his own and his body being pulled back to the firmer ground. He felt them stop short of pulling him out though and he looked up to see who they were. He immediately recognized one as the man outside his window the night before. The two sat naked and completely covered in mud on either side

of him. One pulled a kind of large sack toward him while the other got up and stood beside Ted. His arms still buried deep in the mud he was powerless to refuse as the one with the bag pulled some kind of black mold like substance out and began to force feed it to him! Held completely immobile by the mud, Ted was powerless to refuse and the one wasted no time filling his mouth with the stuff and forced him to swallow it. Ted got one wad down and begged the man to stop but the naked hairless man just smiled and stuffed another wad in his mouth while the other began massaging Ted’s body everywhere Ted couldn’t help getting a raging hard on. The stuff he was being fed had an acrid taste of earth and decay, Ted tried to puke a couple of times but he couldn’t even do that. After a while the feel of the cool mud on his skin as the man smoothed it into his skin was too much and Ted gave into the pleasure of the message spreading his legs encouraging his captors to explore every part of him. He began to hallucinate from the fungus; the stuff didn’t taste so bad anymore. He imagined that these guys must be some kind of Indians, or left over hippies from the 70s. Not long after he lost consciousness.

He woke to the freezing cold on the front stoop of meadow house naked but for the clods of mud still caked in his hair and groin and body hair. He looked around, fearful that he might be seen in this state but remembered where he was. Ted got up and let himself back into his house. He padded to the first floor bathroom. On his way he noticed a huge crack in the plaster leading up the main staircase where the house had begun to settle. “Fuck, I didn’t see that before,” he muttered, “when I see those contractors Monday they’re going to get a ear full about this.” He burst into the shower and cranked on the hot water. Steam rose up and he thanked god he’d had the good sense to have the gas turned on. He scrubbed and scrubbed and great clods of the hardened mud fell off and dissolved down the drain. He soaped up and covered himself with suds and furiously scrubbed away the dirt. His shower seemed to feel better than ever, his skin tingled and never felt so responsive to the warm spray. It began to get too hot and he cut the hot water back until it was almost turned off. His body felt good and he loved the cool water now.

Washing the last of the soap from his eyes, he grabbed for a clean towel, stepped out of the shower and turned off the water. It wasn’t till he got to the mirror and pulled the towel down from his head that he realized that he was now just as bald and as his rescuers! In fact he had inadvertently washed away every hair on his body!

Being an attorney and, as a result, some one completely preoccupied with his personal appearance, Ted went nuts! Without even dressing, he ran to his bedroom where he knew his address book was and canceled every delivery and service visit that he’d scheduled the previous day! “No one can see me like this.” He said to himself. “No one!”

Pouring himself another generous brandy, he didn’t even notice that it was dark out side again and that he’d lost an entire day in the swamp! He gulped down the drink and for some reason it tasted awful to him. He set it down and collapsed on his back on the waterbed drifting off into a fuzzy daydream kind of sleep. As he lay there he could hear the mysterious rushing water that seemed to come from the bowls of the house. He tried to think of what it could be but sleep over took him.

The dreams returned like the night before. Only there were more men this time. There were several around him. The one as before was stuffing him with the moldy fungus but this time it tasted good to him. The other was now sucking his cock in deep rhythmic movements; Ted was in ecstasy. The rest were standing close around them they were jacking off on his skin. When one came another would rub it in like lotion. It was then that Ted realized that this was no dream. It was really happening and he also realized to his dismay that he was enjoying it.

One after another took his turn shooting their loads on Ted until his entire body was covered in their cum. It felt so satiny as they rubbed it deep into every pour. He could feel it penetrate and imagined it was changing the texture of his skin, toughening and tanning it in some way. His arms and legs were becoming smooth and tough like leather or the skin of a lizard! He could feel that his belly was now distended; full of the moss like fungus. He knew instinctively also that it was changing him in some irreversible way. He looked around the room and noticed that his eyesight was changing too. It was, as if he were looking through infrared goggles the muscles on the men became more defined as they glistened in their slippery sheaths of mud.

The one he first saw at his window stopped sucking his cock and looked at him, eyes reflecting red like an animal’s. He heard words but saw that the man was not speaking.

“We are mud men.” He explained. “I was Nathan, he was Paul.” Gesturing to the one who fed him the fungus. “We live in the mines beneath your house.” Suddenly it was clear to Ted why the property he bought was so cheap. The place was riddled with old mine shafts which create sinkholes when they deteriorate. As Nathan spoke Ted realized everything and every one around him was real and that an irresistible urge had come over him to become a part of it.

“We worked these mines when Indians still roamed this land. We were trapped in a cave-in. Our families gave up the search and returned east. “The impending war with England must have broke out I guess and we were forgotten.” “With nothing to eat and no way out, we began to eat the moss off the walls of the tunnels.” He continued. “It changed us. We didn’t grow old, we didn’t die!” We became like the amphibious creatures that come out only at night during the spring and summer to mate.”

Ted could feel the changes taking place inside him. He felt excited and eager for the metamorphosis to take place. His mind had been completely changed by the strange delicious moss he now thought of as food. His former life filled with materialistic wants and needs now seemed silly and superficial; he felt eager to be rid of it. He enjoyed the way these strange men were treating him and the strong urges they ignited within him. His dick was swelling and he could feel Nathan sliding his fingers in and out of his ass hole. “We chose you to join us; you are becoming a mud man like us.”

Outside the rain began again. Nathan smiled forcing his hard long lizard dick up inside Ted’s virgin hole. Meanwhile the others tore at the waterbed releasing the water. Still others tossed bag after bag of earth, straw, and dead leaves over them until they were covered in a soupy mulch. Each member of the prime evil fraternity took a turn plundering Ted’s ass and with each new lover Ted’s hunger for more grew until they all were piled in a slithering writhing knot of prime evil rapture.

Outside the rains poured down, the thunder and lightning let loose. None were aware as the artesian well underneath Ted’s dream house finally eroded the foundation with its powerful rushing water and the entire house began to sink. It didn’t stop until every gable was submerged beneath the ground.

When insurance investigators finally did arrive, weeks later, there was nothing left. No trace of Ted, or his house, just a great pond where the house was said to have once stood.

It was June now, it was unseasonably warm. Night was falling and the woods seemed eerily alive with strange croaking sounds and red eyes. “Geeses, leave it to a yuppie lawyer to have wanted to build a place out here in this god-forsaken swamp.” “This place gives me the creeps, lets get the fuck out of here.” The sheriff called to his men; and without a word they left planning not to return.