The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Muse Masters

Chapter 1

By JymLyfe

“What does a talent agency in Indianapolis even do, man? Darek said as he flipped on his right blinker. The car slowed as we entered the offramp.

“You’d be surprised actually,” I replied. Darek Logan maneuvered his dad’s old BMW through an unfamiliar intersection. He cut off a silver Acura that began loudly blasting its horn.

“Oops, I guess you’re not supposed to change lanes in an intersection,’’ he quipped.

I had hoped to make it into Purdue University in the fall. Unfortunately, my grades weren’t quite there. Instead, I managed to get into IU. My fallback school. My aunt Rose offered me a room in her apartment to stay at while attending university. She also offered me a job at her talent agency to help pay for food and books. With nothing else going on back home for the summer, I asked Rose if I could start a few months early. She agreed and I bummed a ride from Darek into Indy.

Darek was my best friend since the second grade, olive skinned and athletic with sandy brown hair. Usually it had a bit of a natural curl, but last week he had it buzzed almost completely to the scalp. Darek was the star player of our prep-school water polo team. So good that he got a spot to play at Notre Dame. Since he was already due in South Bend for a team summer camp, he had agreed to drop me off on the way.

“Is it clowns, Joe?’ continued Darek, “Does your aunt book a ton of birthday clowns?”

“Remember when we came down for Gencon two summers ago, and the Wizards booth had all those babes in chainmail bikinis?” I answered.

“Serious? That was your aunt that did that”

I Nodded.

“They have a ton of conventions downtown, and they often need booth babes for car shows and the like. Plus stuff for the local TV and Radio stations.”

Rose used to be a fashion model and wanted really badly to be a singer when she was younger. She left for New York right out of high school, but her career never went very far. She came back west and leveraged what little success she had to establish herself in Indy. She even was a field reporter for one of the local news stations. After that she started up her own agency. Now she’s basically the only game in town, not that there’s much game to be had. Booking eye candy for boat shows and extras in furniture commercials isn’t exactly Hollywood.

“And yes, the occasional clown,” I added.

That got a good snort out of Darek.

“It’s right there on the left,” I said. As soon as the traffic cleared, he u-turned into the oncoming lane and then parked in a spot along the street. The building was one of those new style mixed use commercial and residential buildings designed to give towns back an old main street vibe. Whoever had designed it did their best to make it look like the product of years of additions. Mix Matching various styles of facades.

“Do you want to come in and meet Rose?” I turned and asked Darek.

“Can’t. That jack-knifed semi outside of Effingham put us an hour behind schedule, and I need to check in before the student housing office closes”.

“That sucks, You should come back down next weekend, or I’ll visit you if I can sort out a car.” I suddenly felt very lonely. Our last summer before college was supposed to be epic. It had basically fizzled into two weeks of Darek preparing for camp, and a 5 hour car ride.

“I think coach is going to kick our asses this week, I might not be able to walk afterwards. I’ll text you, let you know.”

“See ya then.” I got out of the car and circled back to the trunk. I grabbed my backpack and two duffles containing all my earthly possessions deemed necessary by my mother to begin living on my own(or at least while rooming with my aunt). No space for my Magic cards unfortunately. I closed the trunk lid and waved to Darek. He spent a few seconds finishing a text before he waved back and put the car into gear.

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders as he drove away. The duffles were a bit much for my slender frame. I shifted the weight of the bags so that I could brush some of my dark brown hair out of my eyes. I should have gotten mine buzzed like Darek, but I’ve always been lazy about getting it cut. Once every 8 months was about right for me.

I entered through a glass door situated between an Irish themed pub and a shop that seemed to sell nothing but artisan olive oil. The hipster per square mile density of this town must be off the charts.

I rode the elevator to the third floor. Just opposite the elevator landing was a glass door that read: Rose Pryce Talent Agency. Inside was a small but immaculate waiting room. A receptionist sat at a stylish modern looking desk.

“Welcome to Pryce Talent, how can I help you,” asked the 20 something year old asian man sitting at the desk, he was wearing boots, green pants, designer t-shirt, scarf, and a knit hat. What I like to call hipster outfit #12.

“Ah, yeah, I’m Joe Kamp. I’m Rose’s nephew.”

“Wonderful! You’re finally here!” He stood up dramatically, and circled around the desk. “Rose has told me so much about you! We’re so excited to have you here! I’m Tevor, nice to meet you. So where’s the water polo player who was bringing you”

I tried to answer, but Trevor kept on speaking with rapid fire phonetic energy. I missed about half of it trying to formulate coherent responses. He seemed to be going into some gossip about people and places I knew nothing about. He led me through a door into a brightly lit office. Similarly modern styled like the waiting room, but a bit of a mess with file folders and head shots laying about all the furniture.

Pacing back and forth and holding a conversation on a bluetooth headset was Rose. Rose was gorgeous. She was tall, Five-seven before the 3 inch heels she wore, and very trim. Her hair was a jet black pixie cut. She wore a short skirt that ended mid thigh, and a low cut silk top. It was clear that she wasn’t wearing a bra. I could clearly see the nipples of her small perky breasts pushing out the fabric of her blouse. You really shouldn’t notice such things about your aunt, but I figure when they’re a legitimate fashion model, you get a free pass. I mean, it’s not fair if everyone else can enjoy the view guilt free.

She saw me and smiled while holding up a single finger.

“Yes, yes. I can get three more acts booked to fill out the schedule by tomorrow.” She listened to the person on the other end of the line for a few seconds. “Ok, I’ll send the info by email., Happy to help.” With that, she hung up the phone, crossed the distance to me, and gave me a tight hug. I could feel her nipples through both our shirts. Luckily, she broke the hug before she could feel my growing erection.

As she stepped back, for a second a strange look crossed her face. She looked very sad for a moment, then confused, then back to a bright excited smile.

Trevor seemed to have noticed it too, “You doing OK Rose?”

“Oh, I’m fine, just really happy to see my nephew” She stood back and took a good look at me up and down. “But if any client asks, you’re my cousin, alright?” “Don’t want them thinking I’m an old lady.”

Unlikely, I thought. She wasn’t even 10 years older than me. “Sure, but I doubt anyone would ever mistake you for an old lady Rose.”

“He is such a sweet boy Rose!” Trevor piped in. “I’m going down to the cafe for a soy latte, you two want anything?”

“I’ll have one too,” Rose replied, “with two pumps of hazelnut. Joe?”

“Um, Pumpkin Spice, that’s a thing right? I don’t really drink much coffee.”

“Hmmm, I’ll get something sorted, don’t you worry.” Trevor grabbed a shoulder bag and headed out the door. Leaving me standing there loaded with my luggage.

“You can set those down anywhere sweetie,” said Rose.

“Thanks” I put my bags down on the same couch Trevor had retrieved his own bag from.

“I hope you don’t mind if I put you to work right away,” Rose started. There’s a home and garden show opening on Friday at the convention center. They were planning some live music acts, but their out of town booking fell through. I’ve got to find local acts to fill up three spots.”

“Sure, I guess I don’t have anywhere else to be.” She handed me a shoe box full of tapes, usb-keys, and cds. They were demos from local bands and singers. She told me to go through as many as I could in the next hour and pick my favorite 5.

“Remember it’s a garden show, think like a boring soccer mom. You can use the other office,” she pointed out the second door.

I carried the demos into the other room. The lights were off, and this room had no windows. I flipped the light switch. The first thing I noticed about the room was the huge photo print mounted on the wall. It was a black and white nude photo of Rose. It must have been from her modeling days. She looked 18 or 19. A few more prints of Rose were also posted on the walls, though these were far less risque fashion shots. Otherwise the office looked mostly like it was used for storage. It was stacked with boxes overflowing with even more files. Another door and a small metal desk with an old dell PC on it were the remaining things of note in the room.

I got to work reviewing the demos. Most were trash. After a few tries, I came to the conclusion that my gut instinct after the first 20 seconds was usually enough to judge it. I tried hard not to think that much about how little time it took to determine that someone’s hard work was wasted effort. As I listened, I stared at the image of my Aunt’s naked body. I took in the shape of her breasts and the small trimmed bush of pubic hair above where her legs were tightly held together. Even with something so captivating to look at, my attention always kept drifting to that other door.. I couldn’t explain why, but I felt compelled to know what was on the other side.

“I’m sorry Joe.” My aunt’s voice startled me. She walked up from behind me and placed a paper coffee cup on the desk. “I forgot I had that old photo up in here. This room is basically an oversized closet, we hardly come back here except to throw in more boxes. I hope it wasn’t too awkward for you.”

“It’s just...art...It doesn’t bother me,” I stammered a bit. I really hoped my cheeks didn’t look as red as I imagined them to be.

“If the picture bothers you too much, I can take it down?”

“I’ll be OK, really” I tried not to sound too OK about it. I did not want her to know the image of her tits was the the only thing getting me through terrible garage band demo tapes. There was something I did want to know before she left.

“If this is a closet, what’s through that other door?”

“What other door?” Rose replied with a very confused look.

“That one.” I turned back around only to see the door was gone.

“Joe?”

I rubbed my eyes with my forearm.

“I think the light in here is bad, my eyes must be really strained,” I lied quickly. No, there was a door there before, but it was gone now.

Rose was concerned, which is how someone would normally act when their nephew was seeing things that weren’t there. I spun a few more lies about being tired from the drive, and she doesn’t have to worry about it. I managed to convince her well enough that I was OK to get back to work. I really wanted to get this work done for her so we could finish up the day and see my new room.

As soon as Rose left, I knew I must really be going crazy.

The door was back.

Well, now I really had to know what was behind it. I approached the door. It was just like the other one in the room, seemingly nothing special about it. There were a few boxes partially blocking the way, so I moved them off to the side. I grabbed the knob and twisted it gingerly. It was unlocked. I pulled open the door and became suddenly disoriented.

I was now standing facing away from the door looking back at the rest of the room. The color of everything was all odd. Like someone messed around with the balance on an old TV. Everything also had a faint glow. The boxes, the walls, the desk, the girl sitting on the desk. I was not alone.

She was petite, not even 5 feet tall. She appeared to be close to my own age. Her eyes were just on the unnatural side of large and colored deep purple. Sticking out of her aqua green hair were two long pointed ears. She wore robes, but I couldn’t identify the material. It was transparent, but I could make out no details through them.

“Hello,” she said.

“Hi,” I replied, “Where did you come from?”

“I’ve always been here, you’re the one that just showed up.” She paused a second and sized me up. ”I’ve been expecting you. We always have a sense when it’s going to happen soon”

“Sorry, I’m really confused,” I said. “Who are you and what have you been expecting to happen”

“I’m a muse, silly.” She said matter of factly. “And it was time for my new master to show up. That’s you Joe, by the way. Though I’m very sorry to be leaving Rose. We got along so well”

“That really hasn’t clarified much for me.” I never did any drugs or drank, so I can only imagine this was what tripping felt like. Everything was weird and wrong. And I was feeling both massively hungry and horny.

She rolled her eyes and let out a cute little sigh.

“Ok. I’ll ELI5 it for you. I’m a muse, a primordial spirit of intellect and creativity. We inhabit a realm of imagination.” She raised both her arms and gestured to the room around us. “We’re compelled to inspire humans so they can grow and prosper as a species. Basically, without muses humans would still be sitting in caves picking lice out of eachothers’ hair. Following along so far?” She raised an eyebrow.

“I get the concept of a muse, I just always assumed they were more of a literary device than a real thing”

“You learn new things every day Joe.” she continued. She hopped down off the desk. Her motions were fluid and graceful, af if being affected by gravity was optional for her. “The thing is, a muse can’t really do anything on her own. To affect the world she needs a master. Someone in the real world to channel her power through”

“And Rose used to be your master then?” I interjected.

“Ahh, someone is catching up! I met Rose many years ago in New York. We had such good times together. But a muse does not consciously decide when they get a new master, you just get a sense it’s going to happen, then it does. Sadly, when that happens the old master loses all memory of her muse. Rose won’t remember me anymore.”

The look of deep sadness on the muse’s face looked just like the one I had briefly seen on Rose when I first arrived.

“So what’s your name?” I asked

“I don’t have one; I can’t have one. It’s kind of like a law of the universe.”

“That doesn’t make any sense.” Really nothing was making any sense.

“If you give me a name I will cease to exist.” All the cuteness in her voice drained away as she said it. “Not that you could if you wanted to. Go ahead and try”

I didn’t want the elfen girl to poof out of existence, but I couldn’t stop by brain from leaping into its normal processes of trying to describe and name everything in sight. Every time I pictured the muse in my head and tried to assign it a value my brain filled with static. Then I realized what was happening.

“It takes creativity to name something, and you’re a spirit of creativity” I proudly proclaimed.

“You are starting to impress me Joe” She giggled and jumped up. “I’d have to let you name me, and I kind of enjoy existing.”

“Hey, If you met Rose in New York, how come her career tanked, I figure with her very own muse she’d be a star”

“Another one of the rules I’m afraid,” she responded. “See, we work through our masters to inspire other humans, not the masters themselves. At least not in the ways that make our master a Hollywood movie star or a great painter. Together we’re going to bring out the best in the people around us. You can make a great life out of doing that, just like Rose and many other masters have.”

“You are assuming I’m on board with whatever is going on here.” I was really struggling to deal with the world getting completely turned upside down on me. Nothing I was seeing or hearing made any kind of rational sense. I decided to trust my eyes and ears. If my mind had snapped this bad, there was no use trying to fight it. Plus my hunger was getting ravenous. Not to mention my dick was rock hard. I could feel precum dampening my boxers. I could only assume what was happening was having some kind of physical effect on me.

“When I show you how this all works, there’s no way you’d ever want to give it up.” she replied. “Here, come with me.” She spun around on her toes and almost danced herself out of the room.

I followed her out into Rose’s main office. Rose was there sitting at her own desk, frozen in time drinking her latte. She had a brilliant purple aura radiating from her body. On top of her natural beauty it made her almost painful to look at.

The muse walked over to Rose and leaned in close to her face. It seemed like she was going to give her a kiss on the cheek but stopped just a hair’s breadth away.

“I don’t experience time like you. I can’t physically interact with the world. What I can do is see desires and thoughts. I bet right now you’re nearly mad with hunger and ready to cream your pants?” She nodded her head at the bulge protruding from my jeans.

“Umm-Ahh,” I couldn’t respond. This was more embarrassing than Rose catching me staring at her nude photo.

“You’re going to need to get over that sheepishness Joe. This realm is flooded with the base desires all humans have. Mainly to eat and fuck”

“Together we can channel this energy,” she continued. “We can give a person inspiration.”

“And what does that mean?” I asked.

“The best way to describe inspiration is to describe the lack of it” “Someone with no inspiration will do the same thing they did yesterday, everyday, until the day they died.”

I thought about that for a second.

“I think I get it.” I was forming an understanding of what she was trying to tell me. “A muse doesn’t give a person the idea for the great american novel, they give them the kick in the butt to sit down and write the great american novel.”

“BINGO!” She shouted and jumped while raising a fist in the air. “Oh, this is going to be such a good match! You get me just as well as Rose did!”.

“But how many muses are there,” I pondered aloud, “Seems like you would need billions to inspire all the creativity in the world if you had to do it one person at a time.”

“Oh, my, that would be a tedious way to do it Joe. Thankfully the energies in this realm don’t have to obey the silly rules of physics you have to contend with every day.” With that she floated 6 inches in the air and twirled herself twice around..

“Create a big enough Inspiration and it reproduces itself. You monkeys like to copy each other, almost to a fault”

“Ok, so how does this work?” I asked. I’ll admit an eagerness was building in me. I couldn’t tell if it was the energy in this place or the the muse’s own excitement, but I wanted to try this out. At least once.

“We’ll start with a small personal inspiration,” the muse answered. “A nice gift for Rose.”

The muse closed her eyes. She put her head very close to Rose’s own and began humming.

“Did you know Rose is an exibitionist?” She asked me.

“She was a model,” I replied, “That sort of tracks.” That photo of my aunt was now pushing everything else out of my mind. It took all my willpower not to pull down my pants and start stroking my cock.

“She didn’t forget that picture was hanging in the other office.” the muse continued. “She wanted you to see it. You look a lot like your father, and Rose had such a crush on him when your mother was dating him in high school She wanted to have a little cheeky fun, that’s all”

Rose wanted me to see her naked. It was too much. I moved my hand to my crotch and started rubbing the front of my pants.

I froze suddenly when I realized that the muse had opened her eyes and was now watching me. She had a look on her face that mirrored my own hunger. I started slowly rubbing myself again as we looked each other directly in the eyes. I don’t know how I knew it, but she was feeling what I felt.

“Inspiring someone is like a contract.” the muse began again. She was speaking slower now taking occasional deep breaths. “Between you, me, and the one you inspire.” “It will push them to change themselves, and it can change us, so that we can better help them follow the path we set them on.”

I popped the top button on my jeans and slid my hand under the waistband of my boxers. I put my hand around my shaft and moved it from the base to the head. I felt some precum get on my fingers. The muse bit her lower lip, and I knew what she wanted. I took my hand back out of my boxers and licked the precum. I had never done it before, but I was so out of my mind turned on. The taste was slightly salty, and, as I never would have expected, pleasant. The muse licked her lips as if she herself was enjoying the taste. I put my hand back around my dick and started stroking. My jeans slipped slightly down my hips, and my cock tented my boxers out to a wet precum soaked peak.

“Before we go...any...further...a warning” Like me the muse was starting to lose herself. “One day...I will leave...for a new master, and you will...have to live with the...contracts you have made...even though...you won’t remember them….Rose was wise....You must be too.”

My sex addled mind coalesced. I stopped maturbating. I kneeled down on the opposite side of Rose’s chair from the muse. I leaned in close to Rose’s ear and whispered, “You won’t feel satisfied until your pussy is filled with your nephew’s cum.”